Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Long-time, Repeated, or Cyclical Bad Luck

lunatres76
Spells to Break Long-time, Repeated, or Cyclical Bad Luck

Unread post by lunatres76 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:09 am

Good morning everyone,

I hope everyone is healthy and safe this holiday.

I have been noticing that around the same time of year( from beginning of dec to end of Jan ) bad things happen. When I mean "BAD" I mean multiple things snowballing at me and my family constantly. They range from healthy issues to money issues to discord in the family. I tried to do a reading on myself to figure out the problem and I can not seem to get an answer. I feel like I have a mental block. I used the 13 bath often (mixing it in a bath gel ) and I try to keep up with spiritual cleansing in the house.

My Question: If I do not know where the source is coming from, how do I know how to attack it. What would be a good overall thing to do in this case.

Thanks for all your help and happy new year.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Break Long-time, Repeated, or Cyclical Bad Luck

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:21 am

Have you had a reading on this situation?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 am

I would suggest a worker that also does astrological readings to see if there are negative aspects in your chart that appear at that time of year.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

lunatres76

Unread post by lunatres76 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Thanks. Who would you recommend?

SweetLady

Unread post by SweetLady » Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:08 pm

is there some where you visit, some one who visits you, or something you do at this time of year as an annual event/visit? Since conjure generally follows the 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months for signs/results/completion of spell work...I would think about the holidays...October-ish-November-ish would be the time someone would have deployed work. Which would land you right at about Dec/Jan. for matriculation. Hmm...what major family holiday occurs in November??? I would consider whom you see annually at that time...in-laws maybe? Just a hunch...hope it helps!

rrinsand

Unread post by rrinsand » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:30 am

Recently, I was told by two different readers that I was crossed by a doll baby, more specifically "Come to me or else", intranquility type of spell, torment an ex-lover. One of the readers identified the person who did this to me as an ex-coworker. I had never been sexually involved with this person. This was old work done approximately, 13 years ago. It took me five years of misfortune before I realized that something was done.

I have tried uncrossing baths, a witch's bottle, and recently used a reversible black on red jumbo candle on a mirror, and a couple of black reversing candles on mirrors.

I was told that I should not do any reversing candles because it will just come back to me. Also, that this spell was reseting itself periodically.

Actually, a year ago I was having very good luck, everything seemed to be going good, and looking like many good things were coming my way. But, every month I seem to have just enough to pay my bills, no more. Recently, things turned for the worst and I did those things I mentioned above.

1) I would like to know how to call me out of his doll that was used against me.

2) If I use a new doll, photo of me what do I do with the new doll?

3) I am not sure if I did the witch's bottle correctly, some use salt and sulphur to call in and nutralize the bad work. I am waiting on a root worker to help me, but I have most of the supplies necessary to do the work myself.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:02 pm

I dont know what this "resetting" means means to you. I have never heard of it resetting itself. When I think of resetting, I think of something starting all over again and hence affecting you. I think once the spell is gone, it's gone. it doesnt affect you stop affecting you, then affect you again.

1. Hire a rootworker to do the work for you.
2. Reversing will work if you protect yourself before you do it. If the rootworker employs protection around you, then it cannot eaffect you.
3. Hire a rootworker do some uncrossing and jinx killing work for you.

In any case, you need some good uncrossing work AND protection work. I would higtly advise that you hire a rootworker to coach you through this and/or do the work for you, since it seems to come back at you.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

www.readersandrootworkers.com
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

rrinsand

Unread post by rrinsand » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:22 pm

Thank you for your help. Why do I have to hire someone to do the uncrossing and unjinxing? I have studied under Cat.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:47 pm

rrinsand,

If you have studied with cat and graduated from her course, you can do the work yourself, then hire someone if you need additional help. Stars is right, in that usually taking off a curse means taking it off, not having it "reset" itself.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:31 pm

rrinsand --

I recommended that you hire a rootwork OR consult with one for magical coaching even though you have studied under Cat because you have done the work and then the bad conditions return. You may need someone more skilled that you to do the work, and since you have been crossed that may limit you ability to do your own uncrossing work or any work for that matter. I would work along side someone else.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Joudies1

Unread post by Joudies1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:05 pm

Hello! I know u probably answered same question lots before but i really really need help.

i think i was born with the worst luck possible and on top of that getting jinxed and i know for a fact that some people (my husbands family and my own family) pray to god for my unhappiness sooo here i am now looking for help.

I have never ever had luck, i have had a shitty life...no luck in anything and now my husband in one country me in another and no matter what i do its never enough.

I have prayed for St. Expidite for help with my husbands application of residency newly since we got denied, no results yet. And my life is getting to a point where i can not handle things more.

I have always believed in magick and done few things but lately i am so confused i dont know what to do....

1) i want my husband here with me. What can i do more to get help with my husbands aplication so we can be together soon?

2) I need to know why is everything going against me since I was born.

3) What can i do to get rid of peoples jinxes?

4) Can i somehow get rid of peoples' prayers against me and my husband?

Real thankful for all help i can get. Thank you

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Dear Joudies1 --

1) See this topic:

Spells for Visa Passport Green Card Immigration Deportation
spells-for-visa-passport-green-card-imm ... 7-180.html

2) If you have had bad luck since birth, you will probably need a life reading or an astrological reading for that information.

3) See the threads in this part of the forum:

Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal
ask-us-for-conjure-help-with-uncrossing ... l-f40.html

4) Read this book:

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
catherine yronwode

Joudies1

Unread post by Joudies1 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:22 pm

Thank you so much on your quick reply, i most deeply appriciate.
I will absolutely read all this.

I dont know where to get someone to have a life reading with or even a reading...., i have tried. I will continue trying to find someone. It really is some kind of strange jinx in my life...38 years of just trying to fight for my rights to breath and exist. I need to put an end to all of that now...i will most def read the threads. Thank you again.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:57 pm

Hello, Joudies1

You can write to the AIRR members and ask. Some of them do them (I personally don't do life readings so, just telling you now. LOL)

Find them here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Wishing you the very best

take care

Joudies1

Unread post by Joudies1 » Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:35 am

Thank you miss Aida
I will check that out now actually.
Greatful for all the kindness

Joudies1

Unread post by Joudies1 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:33 pm

Good evening
I need an answere to another question...it sounds a bit stupid but if i make a spell today and it says "on the third day"....when is third day? Is today, day 1 or tomorrow? I am confused i want today to be day 1 but maybe am wrong??
Thankfull for replies.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:41 pm

Hello Joudies1,

If you start the spell today, today is day 1. Tomorrow would be day 2. The day after tomorrow would be day 3. Hope that helps!
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Joudies1

Unread post by Joudies1 » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:41 am

Thank you Sister Jean
Really helpfull....
I get confused cuz usually people would say tomorrow is day 1 so am greatfull for ypur help
Bless you

Nocturnelle1212
Newly Registered

Unread post by Nocturnelle1212 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Disclaimer: I know a lot of people wrongly think they're cursed when there simply going through a rough patch in life. I can say with the utmost certainty that I am indeed cursed.

I have a bit of a long story, but I'm really hoping that someone more experienced than myself can help.

The short version is this:

Two solitary practitioners who are best friends and practice their religion together and one day don't talk anymore. The weeks leading up to the sudden cut off, my friend tells me she's practicing curses and seeing quick results. I remind her about karmic laws, etc. She doesn't care at this point. Seems like she has some sort of protection on her due to the fact that every time she'd curse or hex someone, the karma would affect her family. Not her directly. (For example, she intentionally sent ill will to a co-worker, which then they got into a vehicle accident, then the her father suffered a car accident resulting in a traumatic brain injury.) And believe me. She bragged about it.

I can't really say what happened to make us stop talking. One day we were fine and the next she blocked me on social media and literally called my workplace telling me she hates me. I'm not sure what caused this. I've tried to get answers to no avail.

Now there was a third person who practiced with us who was outspokenly against harmful magic. I went on to live with this individual. We will call her Ash.

So, me and Ash live together for a while, along with our significant others. Things started to get.... Weird. The year is 2015. Normal day for the most part. Her dog escaped the yard, as he usually does. But this time he gets hit by a car and sadly didn't make it. It was pure misfortune, it seemed. Until a week later when my dog suddenly died with no warning. I thought this was a very odd coincidence. I went on a social media platform and discovered the friend who cut us both off at this point had unblocked me. I didn't contact them. I didn't acknowledge them. I was blocked again a few days later. Within the next few weeks, the friend's mother lost her dog suddenly as well, so it seemed a bit too strong to be a coincidence.

Things started getting ugly. Ash and I lost the house, we had to move. We did get our own places, fortunately. The year is now 2016. My once amazing career is in complete turmoil, and Ash's isn't looking too great either. I got a new job before the office closed, but it wasn't anywhere near my field I'm comfortable with. So I found a job I WAS happy with. And got fired two weeks later for a situation out of my control. Come to find out, Ash was also fired.

There were many more things leading up to this, but it became clear that Ash and I had definitely been cursed. And every time, it was when this individual unblocked us on social media platforms. I can only assume it was to get our photos.

I went back to the job unrelated to my field. We've done small things here and there for protection and to break this curse. And it works for a little while.... But it always comes back. Well this time I hurried up and blocked the individual when I realized she unblocked me again. Can she probably still snoop somehow? Yes. But this time things are way worse, way quicker. I'd love to say after three years, this individual has forgotten about Ash and I, but considering she keeps unblocking us and doing this (and believe me when I say it's 100 percent not a coincidence at this point) I'd say they're still dwelling on it.

Anyway, this is what's happened to me in just the last few weeks:

1. Burst water pipe. Started out small again.

2. A very close call with a school bus on an icy road. (Thankfully I have a protection charm in my vehicle.)

3. Vehicle not passing inspection, forcing me to buy a new one.

4. My significant other swears UP and down a woman came into the bedroom while he was asleep and tried to suck his breath out. And he's a sceptic.

5. Arguments..... Lots of arguments with loved ones over miscommunication.

6. Friends who aren't Ash avoiding me for seemingly no reason.

7. The icing on the cake....a newfound insect infestation. And believe me, I use bleach on everything. Not to mention... It's winter. So this is a pretty classic sign.

Ash found herself in the Emergency Room last night dealing with a sudden illness of sorts, and found out her landlord is selling the house she lives in. So there's another lost house for her....

I have tried and tried and tried a million different methods to not only remove the constant hexes, curses, what have you. Protection charms too. They either keep coming back, or they keep being casted. I've tried the whole "don't give it attention" thing and it only seems to make something crazy happen, like it's reminding me it's there.

Does ANYONE have any idea how to put an end to this for good? It's been a very, very long time since I've had a "lucky streak" in life. It's been a three year long rough patch. (And believe it or not, this is the short version.)

I'm not really interested in revenge. I just want this laid to rest for good.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:12 pm

Dear Nocturnelle --

This web page i wrote contains links to hundreds of free online spells and descriptions of amulets and charms used to protect against curses:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

We have also published a concise book with many more spells included. It is called "Deliverance!" and is by Khi Armand. Read about it and order it here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96

Best of luck to you, and if you have further questions, just ask!

Additionally, every week we run a free product giveaway, so if you read this in time (before Saturday January 20th, 2018) you can enter our drawing and you might win another of our book that deals with protection, called "Hoodoo Spiritual Baths" by Aura Laforest. The link for the contest is here:

facebook-fridays-giveaway-for-friday-ja ... 90472.html

Good luck to you.
catherine yronwode

thecyclebuilder
Newly Registered

Unread post by thecyclebuilder » Fri Aug 24, 2018 9:09 pm

I have had bad luck and a very poor life, Everything has gone wrong and even lost every woman I had loved. I had been told that when I was very young someone had bewitched me. How do I remove being bewitched so I can have the life that was stolen from me ? :(

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:01 am

thecyclebuilder,

There are a few things you will want to do to remove any crossed conditions someone may have placed on you and your love life. You would want to get a reading from an AIRR member to determine what is on you and the best method of removal. They may be able to even tell who put it on you.

You will want to take a series of spiritual baths to cleanse yourself from the curse, then when done with a bath continue on to clean your house top to bottom back to front. After you cleanse each room set a white candle dressed with protection oil in the room to seal it. Burning an incense is also good for each room.

Now that you are cleansed you will want to protect yourself and keep it off of you, to do this cleanse yourself regularly and your home regularly, and dress in fiery wall of protection oil and carry a fiery wall of protection mojo.

LM sells many products that support this type of work, I will list some of them for you to review.

AIRR reader: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers
Dozens of free spells including uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
13 herb bath for multiple days to remove jinxes :http://www.herbmagic.com/13-herb-spirit ... -days.html
Cleanse the house: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinese-wash.html
Fiery wall of protection spell kit, Links to other fiery wall products as well: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html
Uncrossing spell kit comes with everything needed to perform an uncrossing: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
reversing sends it back to the sender: http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reversing.html
LM book on uncrossing, healing and protection: http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

star29

Unread post by star29 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:35 pm

Hi everyone.

Few days ago i did the am i cursed? reading on myself with playing cards which is so easy to do. I got 2 aces. Which something is going on. Thank god it wasnt 3 aces most severe. It was creepy doing it because i knew that something was wrong :(.

I am 29 years old now. For so many years like over 10 years nothing really worked for me. It was so devasting and scary. I think i def had 3 aces long time ago because i was more depressed than i am now. I still am not as super severe as many years ago 16 yrs to 26, where i thought about self harm the most.

Every time i had a job it never worked for me. I would have to quit because i felt ppl were giving me a hard time. I couldnt do the job. It was very hard for me to find work and keep it. Especially if its something i really love. The longest job i had was at a spa as an esthetician. What i finished for. It was a 4 month contract.

Next thing i noticed was my best friend was keeping her distance from me. We were so close. I had to make more effort to talk to her or hang out. She hardly ever did. This was from year 2014 on when i noticed she kept her distance but wanted to have me on fb. I was really hurt and i deleted her. I felt better i did i dont need bad vibes. But of course i was so hurt. It came out of nowhere to act so cold towards me.

Its also very hard to make new friends. Feels like nobody wants to be around me. No matter how friendly i am. Then every time i like a guy or have strong love feelings for someone they either dont like me back in that way or i date them but break up with them for no reason. They were nice to me. I cried so much because you dont breakup with ppl if they didnt do anything to you. I knew something was wrong.

Today lucky mojo church started lighting up for me an uncrossing vigil candle i finally ordered first time ever. Which i should have done long time ago. Better late then never. Cant wait to get my report back next week.

Today i started all on my own to light up and pray over 3 white tea light candles, better than just 1. I know im suppose to use black candles but didnt have any. Next time ill buy it in future. I had a picture of jesus on my table and my cross necklace from when i was baptized. I prayed to get the curse canceled and broken. I would never send it back because i know how much i suffered and still am. I hope things do get lots better amd praying for a miracle.

After the candles burned out today i still had them in my room i never disposed it right away. Did the card reading to see if im still cursed which i knew i should have disposed it first out of my house because it has bad energy,etc. I still got same results 2 aces. I went to dispose it outside i put salt n water in the tealight candles to kill the bad luck n curse. I did reading 2nd time saying dont tell me what i want to hear but i wish my situation is a tleast better. I prayed to have some hope finally. I had 1 ace out of 3.

So my situation looks like a bit improved. After i got rid of it from my house.hmm.

I just hope everything else will work out for once in my life and that i will be able to be happy.

I also ordered bewitching oil and would like to see how it goes when i wear it around places my crush goes lol. He gave me such a hard time. He asked me out in 1 year n half ago and couldnt keep his eyes off of me when he saw me at a party. He does flirt with so many women though kinda seems like a player. Our family knows each other for so many years. I was so happy n looking forward to it. He asked for my number he looked like he was in love. He locked eyes with me. Everything stopped working for me again n again. When i confessed i like him he just said he had a gf and he thinks im cute n very nice which is a good compliment.

We connected on facebook n instagram. I deleted him from fb becuz i knew he might not like me as much as i like him n i need to move on. Then he unfollowed me from instagram 3 days later after i confessed my feelings for him. Almost like i scared him off. I think there was a curse all along n thought nothing will help me. I will be single and alone forever. So i unfollowed him back and didnt want him to think im desperate. Next month will be 1 year since ive seen n talked to him last. I couldnt stop crying.

Sorry this is so long but i couldnt loggin here since 2015.

Thanks everyone for listening to me. Take care.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:08 am

star29 --

I have read your account of ten years of crossed conditions, and your current troubles with a loved oe. I am very sorry this has been happening to you.

You seem to be reading for yourself and doing your own work, so there is no advice i can give there, and you did not ask a question, so i am unclear on how my shop can be of help to you.

I guess the best i can do is to recommend some of our books: These will teach you ways to use Black American folk magic to break jinxes, free yourself from crossed conditions, get a good job, and establish a position of spiritual security from which to remediate your love situation:

Deliverance! Hoodoo Spells of Uncrossing, Healing, and Protection by Khi Armand
http://www.luckymojo.com/deliverance.html

Cash Box Conjure: Hoodoo Spells for Luck and Money by Miss Phoenix LeFae
http://www.luckymojo.com/cashboxconjure.html

Hoodoo Return And Reconciliation Spells:True Love Magic in the Conjure Tradition by Deacon Millett
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooreturnan ... pells.html

Women's Work: Home-Style Hoodoo Spells for Marriage, Sex, and Motherhood by Aura Laforest
http://www.luckymojo.com/womenswork.html

If you have more specific questions on how to use Lucky Mojo products, just ask and we will be glad to help.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

star29

Unread post by star29 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:56 am

I didnt need to ask a question i was sharing my experience what happened to me and i wanted to see other peoples experience so i know im not alone. Plus i did say i bought products from your shop.the oil and candle for the church to light up.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:38 pm

Hi, star28,

I understand. I do know you are not alone -- many people labour under crossed conditions for many years. It is very sad to see. When i meet folks who are experiencing this situation, i usually recommend an astrological reading to see if it is a curse or if they were literally "born under a bad sign."
catherine yronwode

star29

Unread post by star29 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:43 pm

Thank you catherine anyways for your help

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”