• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Wed May 23, 2018 10:54 am

Spells to Remove Jinx Hex Curse Put On By Ex or Spouse's Ex

Spells to Remove Jinx Hex Curse Put On By Ex or Spouse's Ex

Unread postby shelbert » Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:32 am

Hi, this guy that was living with me has moved out. I feel like his ex has put a spell on him. How can I remove any influence on him that she put on him without affecting anything that I have put on him?

Shelbert
shelbert

Re: How to Remove Negative Influence Put on a Man by His Ex

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am

It's a little late now, since he has already moved out! You should have had him take cleansing baths and kept your house spiritually clean with Chinese Wash and laid down Protection powder around the place, and you should have performed a thorough Break-Up spell on them to keep her away, plus an "insurance" spell of attracting a new love for her, to get her a new partner so that she would not want him back.

Unfortunately, now that he has gone, your chances of regaining him are slim -- but if he still comes and sees you and has sex with you, you may be able to get him to do a spiritual cleansing bath under the guise of "washing up" -- or you may capture some personal conerns of his and draw him back to you. You'd also still want to do the Break-Up and a spell for finding her a new lover.

You don't say why he has moved out, and i can't see a reason why he might move back in again. So before planning so much work, i would get a reading from an honest, reputable reader and find out what my chances were.

Good luck, but, honestly, this one may have gotten away from you.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby shelbert » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:55 pm

I have plenty of personal concerns of his. I also have burried underwear in the back yard and have done a honey jar spell in a plant all while he was living here. I just slacked thinking I had him under control. In some of his shoes I have put sachet powder in. I do have a break up kit from LM and when will be the best time to perform the break up kit and a return to me bottle spell. He has been gone for 12 days. We have been dating off and on for quite a while now. When I feel like I got him something pulls him right away from me. You can tell he is so crossed up between her and I he shows so much confusion and by what I have done I thinks it will take off what she has done. I'm trying to get him for good. I was there when he had nothing and he just ups and leaves when he talks down about his ex all the time, I just don't know!!!
shelbert

Unread postby Literarylioness » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:15 pm

shelbert wrote:I have plenty of personal concerns of his. I also have burried underwear in the back yard and have done a honey jar spell in a plant all while he was living here. I just slacked thinking I had him under control. In some of his shoes I have put sachet powder in. I do have a break up kit from LM and when will be the best time to perform the break up kit and a return to me bottle spell. He has been gone for 12 days. We have been dating off and on for quite a while now. When I feel like I got him something pulls him right away from me. You can tell he is so crossed up between her and I he shows so much confusion and by what I have done I thinks it will take off what she has done. I'm trying to get him for good. I was there when he had nothing and he just ups and leaves when he talks down about his ex all the time, I just don't know!!!

You have been working on him consistently and this still happens? That is saying a lot. His ex maybe a stronger worker than you. Who is he legally married to? If it is her, she probably has the upper hand. If it is you, you do.

If you still want this guy, I would do the break-up work ASAP and find this woman another man just as quickly. While you are working on this, you can be working on reconciling with him.

I got to say though, if she is a stronger worker, you might need a strong rootworker to get him and keep him.

Mary
Literarylioness

Uncrossing My Daughter's Father

Unread postby splitpea » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:27 am

How can i clean my daughters father of work done on him by a ex,that doesn't give up,but be able to return him to me,cause all the ex wants is for him to stay with her when he says he wants to be with me..
splitpea

Re: UNCROSSING/CLEANING

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:16 am

It would depend if you have direct access to him or not. If you dont, I would recommend getting a double action white and black candle. Putting some rue on it along with some uncrossing oil and/or sachet powder. Or you could use plain white candles. I would do this for at least 7 days to make sure you get rid of the jinx. If you have access to him, I would do the uncrossing spell kit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

You need to put up a wall of protection, because if you dont you are just going to end up dealing with this all over again. I would recommend putting her in a mirror box (find the thread on this forum).
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby splitpea » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:48 am

were on mojo can i find a mirror box and what i need to do with it that def sounds like a good job
splitpea

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:10 am

The instructions for the mirror box are in the previous post I wrote. Basically for a mirror box, you need to get a small box or a box that has a lid. I usually outline it with foil, and then you line up the box with mirrors. Make sure you do not look into the mirrors. Then you should make a baby doll/poppet or at least picture, and place it inside the mirror box.

In the top right part of the page, you can always search whatever you are looking for. Mirror boxes and baby dolls have been talked about in the forum.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Help, husband's ex wife has cursed us

Unread postby paz120 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:22 am

Hello,

I just received my order on Friday

Parrot Botanicals No. 333 Green Soap, Money Drawing and also a Money Drawing Oil. It smells very nice and strong.

I would like to know if I need to do cleansing before my husband and I use the soap?

because we have problems with my husband's ex wife using african magic for almost 10 years on us, to stop us from us succeeding in anything, such as business, money, having more children,marriage, health etc..

Any business my husband and i do, just spoil.
Anything that will bring us joy and financial freedom, people who wanted to help, start changing and start being mean for no reason. it goes on and on...

We are religious christians.
We are good people, we don't deserve what she is doing. People who knows her know she is wicked.

I don't understand her, she is a mother, she also remarried, but yet she has time to continue to destroy.

It is really depressing.

We have used special soaps to cleanse from other practionars, we had readings done from different people all say the samething about the ex wife. She is really bad and would not let go.

So, is there a special cleanse we need to do before using the soap and oil.

Can the oil be used on the body or is it just for candles?

Please help.
paz120

Re: Help, husband's ex wife has cursed us

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:19 pm

I would get a reading with an AIRR rootworker to determine if you're being crossed and if so how severely, and how best to go about the cleanse.

You would definitely want to do a cleansing and uncrossing before doing any drawing work, though. A 13 day regimen of 13 Herb bath from LM, and washing your house down with Chinese Wash would be a good place to start. You'll also likely want to do some Reversing work during this, and also Protection work. From THAT point, you could move onto drawing work - though you may want to consider some Road Opening to make sure everything's clear and free before doing drawing.

But a reader will help you determine your best course of action.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paz120 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:21 pm

Thanks for your reply.

I'm fairly new here, exactly what does AIRR mean? Also LM? where would I find the link?
paz120

Re: Help, husband's ex wife has cursed used!

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:28 pm

AIRR is the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers - they are an organization that has a high standard of training and ethics and established background for readers.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

LM is Lucky Mojo. Their catalogue is here:

http://luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

You're on their forum right now. ;)
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paz120 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:57 pm

I just figured out the LM just after i sent the quick reply :)
thanks.

Would you also know what can be used to stop a person from continuing their curses against us, like tie them (not literally of course).
paz120

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:55 pm

Mirror box spells work nicely to reverse evil to the sender - if you search the forum you'll find some info, and also look in the LM Free Spell Archive and on this page:

http://luckymojo.com/reversing.html

But if you do believe someone is working against you, I'd get a reading before doing any work so that you can take the guesswork out of what you'll need to do to have a effective result.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby paz120 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:35 pm

Thanks foryour reply.

We do know who is doing it and that person is not doing the spells alone. she has help from strong black magic workers. She is not an ordinary person.

I had readings done with my husband many times from different people and they all point to the ex wife.

So, since we know who it is and that it is severe, would you know the best person that can do spiritual work that is safe (we are christians religous) and can handle strong african magical spells?
paz120

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:50 pm

Try Dr. Kioni. You can contact him through the AIRR.

http://readersandrootworkers.org

He works in an African diasporic tradition called Palo.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Help, my order just arrived!

Unread postby shyguy » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:46 am

Someone who attacks another directly and intentionally especially the fabric of their life, is a wicked person and karma WILL catch up. You must understand that she will continue to attack unless you fight fire with fire. definitely get help from AIRR, if you already did good, but maybe as this person at AIRR helps, you should do some of your own work.

Set up a few things and use it. God is loving and he will understand why your doing it. For the health of you and your family.
shyguy

Re: Help, my order just arrived!

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 pm

I had a very good experience with Dr. Kioni - and he is very well respected, or else Miss Cat wouldn't have been doing the Hoodoo Rootwork Radio Hour with him! He is a member in good standing with the AIRR, and was extremely accurate with his reading and his remedy in my case. I've referred many people to him, and they have also all had very good experiences with him. I love his readings and advice because he teaches you so many new things while you speak with him!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Help! His ex using black magic on us

Unread postby Ariel10 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:52 am

Hello

My boyfriends ex will not leave us alone, she pays people continuously to use black magic on us, invoking satan. I finally caught on when i got sick and i burned a reversible candle. Now we use LM products daily, on us and about the house. I have had enough of her and i want to be done with her once and for all. A reader told me she would never stop, that she is mentally ill. I burn white candles daily and in the past month i have had the same shape in the left over candle wax from a taper candle and a tea light candle. Another reader said that, that certain shape in the wax is telling me to fight back, so we started another set of reversible candles. Anyone have any other suggestions?
Ariel10

Re: Help! His ex using black magic on us

Unread postby stelselv » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:23 pm

read the thread below
request-for-help-with-night-time-protection-t3277.html

and there are many other threads on protection on this forum.

the bible trick works very well, 13 herbs bath and feiry wall of protection kit...

try to put her in a lemon vinegar jar... if it works since she is mentally disturbed, i doubt magic will have any effect on her, however protect yourselves.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby Ariel10 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:41 pm

She has also blocked our money, put a job block on me and possibly done something to my boyfriends mother. I'm not giving up! I sent it back to her before and I will do it again. She may even done something to my son and his daughter. There are some lines you do not cross. I tried finding the freezer jar spell on LM and i can't find it.
Ariel10

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Just search the forum for "freezer jar" because it's been discussed pretty thoroughly several times.

Best of luck!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ariel10 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Ok, i will, thanks.
Ariel10

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:31 pm

Burn an Archangel Michael vigil candle and take a 13 herb bath. Read Psalms 27, 35, 37, and 91.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:36 pm

Protect your house by setting up your defenses. Use salt at the four corners of the home, scissors holding open a bible on a protective verse on your nightstand, use Chinese Floor Wash to wash out the house and purify, take a purifying bath, then perform the Fiery Wall of Protection conjure. Once you've got your protection up, its up to you to decide whether you want her to hammer away at your defenses, or if you are going to take the fight to her. Work with reversal candles, dollbaby bound up and tossed in a mirror box, and the teddy bear trick tossed into a crossroads we spoke about elsewhere should get her to back off. You might also consider getting a worker to get invovled and cast on your behalf if you are hesitant to fight back.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ariel10 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 pm

I'm ready, fix my house about 2 times a week, peace water, uncrossing powder, nettle , black salt, salt, red pepper. I burn sulphur, use john the conqueror incense and spray, dragons blood incense, frankincense. We use uncrossing bath products, fiery wall of protection, van van, john the conqueror soap. I use amonia and salt to wash down my walls weekly, the floors too, sometimes i switch things up, add different items. I throw black salt around the perimeter of my yard, in my car, we drink nettle tea. What she is doing is not affecting us anymore since i know what is going on, i've just had enough of her bothering us. I've had enough of going to work and i hear the crows outside just making noise and i know it's cause of her. When i pray or laugh, they go away. I have kind of a sixth sense, which we all have. I get weary sometimes but i'm a fighter, i've had a hard life, like many. Thank you so much for your help. Anyone else with suggestions, i'm open. Sometimes crazy people make you do crazy things!
Ariel10

Unread postby Ariel10 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:00 pm

does anyone have the link for the teddybear trick?
Ariel10

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:05 pm

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ariel10 » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:26 pm

Will try the teddybear first, thank you so much.
Ariel10

Unread postby Ariel10 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 am

Thanks Cleopatra, I will do that also.
Ariel10

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:06 pm

She has also blocked our money, put a job block on me

This has happened to me too. Of the many things that my enemies have done, they have jinxed my cash flow, blocked my job opportunities and my bills are over flowing...

I have tried the bible trick, 13 herbs bath, FWP kit is on the way, hopefully it will arrive on Monday in my post box...

seeems like I have to cleanse my body, soul and spirit first, because I have tried many prosperity and job apportunity candle rituals and spells, none have worked...

I am well protected now however what else can i do to break my money jinx..? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:16 pm

I am well protected now however what else can i do to break my money jinx..?

Well, I would get a reading to see what exactly is going on and what exactly it will take to uncross your situation.

I don't know how long you did the baths for, and if you did any reversing work. When I was very crossed (and it was seriously effecting finances) it took 13 days of not only doing the bath, but smoking myself in certain herbs, cleansing the house daily, while also doing protection work and reversal before I was clean and clear of the situation. You should be concentrating on uncrossings and protections until you are clean - only then move onto the money work.

But you should really get a reading to find out the best and most efficient way to achieve your ends.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:32 am

I don't know how long you did the baths for, and if you did any reversing work. When I was very crossed (and it was seriously effecting finances) it took 13 days of not only doing the bath, but smoking myself in certain herbs, cleansing the house daily,

I took the bath for 13 days X psalms 37 X throwing the bath water towards east X cleansing my appartment 13 herbs with X burnt incense to cleanse my appartment and for myself (i did not smoke herbs).

while also doing protection work and reversal before I was clean and clear of the situation. You should be concentrating on uncrossings and protections until you are clean - only then move onto the money work.

I have not done protection work, hopefully the FWP kit arrives tomorrow... reversal work is still in process......

I think there is more work to be done..... thanks for sharing......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby Ariel10 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:31 am

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, there is so much evil in the world. From here on out, i will protect myself. For the money situation I have burned green candles dressed with money oil, burned money incense and read psalms 7(Hex) and 61(money) since i wasn't quite sure which fit the situation best. I did receive some financial blessings the 2nd day after doing this but i ran out of money incense and haven't performed it anymore, not yet.

I feel protected to but i want to make sure that i have/know everything possible to ensure that. I'm not quite sure how to remove the money block or job block either.

Devi, what kind of incense or herbs did you smoke yourself with?

I appreciate all the help that everyone has given me.
Ariel10

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:34 am

Devi, what kind of incense or herbs did you smoke yourself with?

I'd have to go back into my notes from that time to find out. I know tobacco and frankincense where the two main components. That actually might have been all, because I remember those two very vividly and I don't recall there being anything else that I smoked myself with.

I had to get some nice cigars, open them up, and put a portion of the tobacco on the charcoal with some frankincense. I placed the burner underneath a chair, and then sat in it, wrapped a sheet around me with my head sticking out the top - so I was tented. I sat like that for 5-10 minutes each day. All windows and doors open for that one!

But you can get really nice ceremonial tobacco to use for this purpose through Lucky Mojo. Much nicer than using cigars!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:51 am

From here on out, i will protect myself. For the money situation I have burned green candles dressed with money oil, burned money incense and read psalms 7(Hex) and 61(money) since i wasn't quite sure which fit the situation best. I did receive some financial blessings the 2nd day after doing this but i ran out of money incense and haven't performed it anymore, not yet.

Lucky you Bianca70 you found out soon enough, it took me many years. I tried green candle spell.... but a thick layer of wax remained, which means that i have to resolve other unsolved matters first... probably it is the cleansing, reversal and protection, as suggested by Devi in the earlier post....

I had to get some nice cigars, open them up, and put a portion of the tobacco on the charcoal with some frankincense. I placed the burner underneath a chair, and then sat in it, wrapped a sheet around me with my head sticking out the top - so I was tented. I sat like that for 5-10 minutes each day. All windows and doors open for that one!

i am going to smoke cigars from now. I burnt incense too for myself but i did not wrap myself... i will try that...

Thanks to BC70 and Devi for sharing.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:16 am

You're not smoking the cigars - you are burning the tobacco like incense and using it to smudge yourself.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ariel10 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:50 am

You are welcome stelselv. Thank you Devi for the info, didn't know that about tobacco, i have to get some cigars.
Ariel10

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 am

you are burning the tobacco like incense and using it to smudge yourself.

thanks to JuJu, i bought tobacco yesterday morning, burnt it with mint. I had 2 dreams last night, revealing the names of my (long lost, forgotten) attackers... the Tobacco incense is indeed a good one...

thanks to Bianca70, I read psalm 7 and 61, It was very peaceful after reading.... I hope you have success with burning the tobacco too....

by the way, my FWP kit just arrived :D :D :D :D .........so excited :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby Ariel10 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:35 am

I hope we both conquer the evil in our lives! There is another verse you can use for the money spell also. I write everything down and I can't seem to find it. I can't recall which book i seen it in but i believe you read psalms 10-23.
Ariel10

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:34 am

i believe you read psalms 10-23

Yes Bianca70, I have read psalm 23... 10-22 I will read up again... thanks very much, good luck to you too...

stelselv

Unread postby paz120 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:44 pm

Thanks for all your replies.

Sorry I did not read this earlier, just caught up with things.

Hoping to find someone who is spiritual strong but is light on the pocket.

This wicked ex wife of my husband is not normal, they have children from their marriage but the kids live with her. Also, she has remarried and have another baby, but yet she is still using black magic she has practitionars helping her too.

Everyone who knows her all say she is evil and dangerous and they hate this woman, She has a lot of enemies. She will not let go. Her way or no way. She was born into witchcraft (black magic African witchcraft), it is a generation thing.

If someone know practitioners who are strong but who is not expensive please let me know.

Thanks,
paz120

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:47 pm

I believe that Ms. Robin has a talent for protection, and for handling dark work and justice work. She's talented at working swift justice and will take your case if she feels its justified to work against this lady. From what you are saying, she may be the right person for the job. Seek her out, and she can give you the advice you need. You can find her at AIRR

http://readersandrootworkers.org
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 pm

You could try the Uncrossing Spell kit:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Pray Psalms 27, 35, 37, 91.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

undo magic

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:50 am

Hello Lm forum, I hope I could get suggestions to my problems.

No1, my ex boyfriend cast a magic upon me (i think) he used my hair and photograph... I am not in touch with him, or have any emotional attachment towards him. this was in 1999.... i don't have any of his personal items....

No2, I got married to a tyrant, since i wanted to work the marriage, a rootworker binded us together, in 2005, using our photographs... anyway against all odds, we are separated now... I am not in touch with the rootworker... My ex-husband refuses to divorce me.. I have tried the break up spell on him, to no avail...

I had a candle divination from LM... and I learnt that these 2 magics (above) is still affecting me, hindering from moving on.....

I have done the 13 herbal bath, crab reversal bath and FWP spell kit... lemon vinegar jar, break up jar...

What else can I do??? How can I undo the magic by myself?? or do away with these 2 people...for good....

Appreciate your reply
stelselv

Re: undo magic

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:10 am

Well in the first case, make sure you continue to uncross yourself, and protect yourself from him and anyone else that is doing magic on you. With protection spells, they need to be constantly re-enforced every so many weeks or whatever because they wear off (especially if someone is adamant about attacking you, they are going to keep chipping away at you for a while), but if you want you can work with St Michael. Hes an excellent protector. Since your ex did some work on you...it might take more than one bath or spell kit to get all the negativity off of you.

Hmm..now for the unbinding, I would say that you need to do the same thing, but I think it would depend on the means of magic the rootworker used to bind you two. Now if she or he used a doll or something tangible I would think that you need to destroy it. But since you have not had any contact with this person,you could try doing a spell where you use a black and a white candle along with some uncrossing oil or powder and other herbs to cancel out work. I have done this in the past and it has worked quite well. I know some people use grey candles (lucky mojo doesnt sell them but they are out there) to cancel work as well.

I would try doing something like that a few times, and then follow up with a road opener spell. Then I would even do a spell to increase your power or dominance over your husband to get what you want. Then follow up with a hot foot spell, or even a compelling or commanding spell to get him to sign those papers. However, if you are not succeeding on your own after a while, you may need to employ the help of a professional rootworker.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:18 am

stelselv you mentioned the candle divination from LM... have you considered one of the workers on the AIRR page (http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... ootworkers) to get support (help) on this issue?

Also you may want to get some backup from LM candle services at Mihttp://www.missionary-independent.org/index.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:03 pm

Ah, this situation is familiar to me. I once helped a client who had similar problems to yours. All the measures you've taken are great, but aren't necessarily aimed at breaking a spell. There are a few things to consider, first most of the conjure you've worked is aimed at breaking jinxes, which this binding spell isn't necessarily. Its a love spell/binding spell. Secondly, because these spells used your personal concerns, they aren't that easily broken and require aid.

First, keep up the FWP to help keep yourself protected, keep an invocation to Michael going.

Get the spirit of a love one involved to help unbind the threads of the spell that keep you together. After your bath and egg cleansing, go to the grave of a loved one (if you don't have one then seek out a spirit that will aid you), take three dimes or pennies with you. Speak to your loved one, tell them of your pain, of your sorrow, pour your heart out to them and ask them to help you. Collect their dirt and come back home. Mix the graveyard dirt with pennyroyal and a little bit of nettle. Make sure you pray your petition the entire time.

Then before you go to bed set up your altar. Get 3 candles, 1 red-black double action candle, 1 white-black double action candle, 1 reversible candle with the red inner and black outer. Butt the candles and carve them with your petition to undo the magic, to break the spells. Place the candles in a triangle form with small circular mirrors under each (you can get these from an arts and crafts store or use one large mirror). In the center of the candle set up place a picture of yourself, or a lock of your hair, or a doll baby. Dust the picture/doll baby or whatever you choose with the graveyard dirt mixture lightly. Circle the entire set up with crab shell powder. Pray over and light that thing, I usually recommend lighting the red-black double action first, then the red/black inside/out candle, then the red-white double action candle. Prepare yourself for bed right after.

Dust the four corners of your bed with the graveyard mixture and dust your hair lightly then go to bed. Make sure to pray for the undoing of the work against you as you dust with the dirt. When you rise in the morning dispose of the wax left overs by tossing in a river or take back to the grave you chose in the beginning and bury and ask the spirit to continue their protections. Go right back home and take a soothing cleansing bath and drink a cleansing tea and you should be all set. This conjure is perfect for situations where you can't get to tricks used against you to destroy them.

We did this for my client who was under a combination of several hexes from a pair of sibling sorcerers and it worked wonderfully.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:04 pm

On a non-magical front, I would suggest getting a lawyer to help you divorce your husband if that's what you want. Contrary to popular belief, both parties do not have to agree to a divorce for it to happen. My mom divorced two guys who didn't want to cooperate with a divorce and this was back in the 1970s. It can be done.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:02 pm

thelightfantastic wrote:On a non-magical front, I would suggest getting a lawyer to help you divorce your husband if that's what you want. Contrary to popular belief, both parties do not have to agree to a divorce for it to happen. My mom divorced two guys who didn't want to cooperate with a divorce and this was back in the 1970s. It can be done.

I am with you thelightfantasitc! I divorced my first husband without even seeing him and it only cost me $300. It depends on the state you are in, but so many women's advocacy groups do this type of work pro-bono. I would seriously work on the legal front to get rid of this guy.

As far as the first curse from 1999, I would do the black and white reversible with crab powder on the mirror to send it back to the original caster. I would bury the remains in the graveyard of your ancestors if you can. If you cannot, then ask a spirit in the graveyard to help you and pay the spirit with 3 dimes and a shot of whiskey. Please keep yourself clean throughout.

If you have a relationship with your ancestors, I would start working it and ask them for their help and protection. They are wonderful for this type of work. They want to see you succeed.

Now the binding with your soon to be ex-husband, do you have the original mojo or doll babies? The rootworker who made them should have given to you. If you do not have them, make a new doll baby of yourself with your personal concerns and nix the first one. Baptize the new doll baby in your full maiden name and say "this is (your full maiden name) now replaces any and all previous works." Keep this new doll baby safe.

Do a black walnut bath and cut and clear as well on your soon to be ex.

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 am

thank you guy so much for your help, I really appreciate all your posts....

CM, your rituals are soooo good, I will take the courage to go to the graveyard... I am not afraid of the spirits, I am afraid of the human... the graveyards are not secluded... there are people and cars passing by everytime... that is why I am hesitant.... but I will do it.. I have to place some orders with LM first for pennyroyal, dimes, nettle, and candles... thanks again...

for the other posts about doing it legally, i have tried going to the lawyer, by myself... the problem is, i am not born in this country and the law makes sure that the ex wife is all well settled even after the divorce, and besides I started a biz, even if i don't want to have anything to do with it... we must both see the lawyer to settle the terms..... I wish i could get a divorce in $300 too. I was hoping to find luck in love and new marriage, that has been blocked too, because of magic....

So thanks again, for all of your opinions...

stelselv

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:28 am

FYI: People from all parts of the world post on this forum. Even though most states in the US have simplified divorce and made it much easier and inexpensive, this is not the case in many other countries. For example, I lived in Germany for three years and know that divorce is a more difficult process in Europe.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:29 pm

stelselv wrote:for the other posts about doing it legally, i have tried going to the lawyer, by myself... the problem is, i am not born in this country and the law makes sure that the ex wife is all well settled even after the divorce, and besides I started a biz, even if i don't want to have anything to do with it... we must both see the lawyer to settle the terms..... I wish i could get a divorce in $300 too. I was hoping to find luck in love and new marriage, that has been blocked too, because of magic....

So thanks again, for all of your opinions...

Well, have checked in the community of your home country? There is La Raza for people of Hispanic descent. There are tons of Middle Eastern groups for people of various Middle Eastern backgrounds. You can check these out on the web. Again, women's advocacy groups do a lot of this work pro bono. You really should look into it.

Please do the work on the physical level, because that is very important,

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:34 am

thanks alot, however I live in europe, Switzerland, which is not a EU.... very different from the rest of the countries in europe... very strict rules apply here, besides i was not born in this country, makes it more difficult... I can't get a divorce on my own without a case.... no matter what the reason for divorce is my ex must be present...
stelselv

HELP WITH BREAKING A CONTROLLING SPELL

Unread postby ARCHANGEL_MIKAEL » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:09 pm

Hi all,
I'm new to the forum and would like to see if anybody could help me. My problem is as follows, I have a girlfriend that is only separated but not legally divorced in Mexico. She has been living on her own for the past 2 years with 2 of her kids. The oldest daughter lives with her dad a few hours away. She had been pressuring her to move back unsuccessfully until now. I was told by my rootworker that the husband and oldest daughter cast a separation/control spell on her to keep us apart and that it is spiritual in nature. She left town to attend to her sick daughter without leaving a message. I haven't heard from her since. My rootworked also said that they cast some spell to prevent her from communicating with me. I have done some work in the past but mainly protection spells for me and my family. I am familiar with the fiery wall of protection, would this spell work on her? I have no personal items of her or pictures. Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am a firm believer in FREE WILL AND CHOICE. I want to free her from this spell.
ARCHANGEL_MIKAEL

Re: HELP WITH BREAKING A CONTROLLING SPELL

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Break the spell using unjinxing and uncrossing products. This break the the binds that has been placed on her. From here, I'd put her husband in a mirror box to keep him from taking any further action against here. Work with Uncrossing, Reversing, Crab Shells, and Master and Cast off Evil Products to get the effect you seek.

If you can get her to take a cleansing bath all the better if not, you might need to work through a sit-in like a doll baby.

Burn a Reversing Candle that has been anointed with Uncrossing and Reversal Oil and ringed with Reversal Powder and Crab Shell powder. Place this on a mirror as you pray your petition. If you choose to use a double action, then anoint her end with Master Oil to give her command over herself again and Cast Off Evil to help her break the spell placed on her. If not then use the same sit-in from the cleansing bath and anoint it with those oils with the same intent of giving her back control of her thoughts and actions while also casting off the effects.

Following that use the FWP to put up your defenses and get Saint Michael to get involved to keep magick from being worked on her. At this point you can put your opponents in a mirror box if you wish.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: HELP WITH BREAKING A CONTROLLING SPELL

Unread postby ARCHANGEL_MIKAEL » Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:50 am

HOW LONG AFTERWARD WOULD I WAIT UNTIL I CAN PERFORM THE FIERY WALL OF PROTECTION?
ARCHANGEL_MIKAEL

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:20 am

thanks again for all your posts guys, after reading them, I was sooooooooooooooo determined to get a divorce... I some how got this lady's address, it is a private organization, where she helps women with domestic and social problems.. I went to see her and she gave me alot of advise and gave me contacts of lawyers who can help me.. she assured me that there is a way for me to get divorced.... I have lawyers appointment next week, yippy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and another thing about undoing magic, I believe a hot foot spell was done on me a year ago, at work.. I was going crazy throughout 2009, luckily my meditation helped me and is still.... I have done 13 herbal bath, FWP, and reversing crab bath... is there anything else I can do... I have started to look for jobs again... I have read all the topics related to me... what can be done to counter attack the hot foot spell... I am preparing a mirror box spell, but the package from LM will arrive, I believe somewhere in March...

thanks for all your replies..
stelselv

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:24 pm

A footwash targets any tricks or messes that you've stepped in so it works particularly well for hotfoot. Herbs like Bay Leaves, Salt, Ammonia and similar products can be used to make a footwash that you can use to cleanse your feet.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:55 am

dear CM, just clarifying the herbs, so I can use any uncrossing or jinx breaking herbs + salt and ammonia and do a feet wash??? thank you again..
stelselv

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal