Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Uncross a Binding Cursing Jinxing of Job or Business

Winter94
Newly Registered

Spells to Uncross a Binding Cursing Jinxing of Job or Business

Unread post by Winter94 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:21 pm

I believe that I was binded. I do not know much about witch craft or magic but every time I went to a psychic they kept saying I was. Bad things keep happening in my life just enough to where I am starting to wonder if it might be true. Can anyone explain how I can stop this, especially as it affects my work?

I googled it and do not know what the oils are or mean.

I do not own candles or understand how to use them.

Is there a prayer I could say?

I'd really appreciate anything. Thank you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Uncross a Binding Cursing Jinxing of Job or Business

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:35 pm

Winter94,

Unfortunately, this is a common scam for fake psychics to hook naive clients:
Have you been to any of the honest, ethical, tested and gifted readers listed on this page?
We're all used to working with people who are new to our kind of work, and happy to explain and educate.

That's why the page below was created. There's a lot to read, but it will answer all the questions you have posed so far.
Conjure workers mostly just pray from the heart, but we also use selections from Scripture -- notably, the Psalms. Each one has a traditional use in prayer and magical work; this is a Jewish tradition that goes back about a thousand years.
I hope this has been helpful.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:09 am

You can start with a 13-herb bath to remove any crossed conditions, whether they are from an outside source or from within yourself. The directions are on the package.

You could also order an Uncrossing vigil candle, which are fixed with oil, herbs, and prayer. Just put it in a safe place and let it burn.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Winter94
Newly Registered

Unread post by Winter94 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:17 am

Thank you all for answering. If I do use these candles and bath salts or read psalms would my life become normal again? And how do you know if someone actually practiced magic against you? I am not sure if I am just at rock bottom in life and trying to rationalize everything irrational that just happens. If someone did do something could it affect my family? Is there a way to protect them? Thank you for answering so fast.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:28 pm

No guarantees in magic or in life, but cleansing and Uncrossing won't hurt. You can also get a reading to see if someone is working against you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:04 pm

Winter94, I agree with the knowledgeable moderators here. You should get a reading or schedule a free call in reading to the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour. There should be a new post by the end of the day ( Radio Show Pre-Call ID: November 11th, 2012). Click on that link and respond to the questions. Next Sunday, if you are selected, you will receive a free reading. Now of course I am not recommending that you wait until next Sunday, because you can also look through the Readers & Rootworkers list posted by MissMichaele (above) and schedule a reading.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

1mouse
Newly Registered

Unread post by 1mouse » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:03 pm

I get clients for my beauty business by distributing booklets. My business is blocked by a person that I gave my book too. How do I undo this block? Thank you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Take a bath with Uncrossing or Jinx Killer, and use the bath water to wash down your shop. Follow up by marking your doors and windows with Protection oil, and then an Attraction/Steady Work bath. Use the bathwater to sweep a path from the street to your shop door.

You can reinforce every step of this work with the appropriate candles burning in your shop or home or on the M.I.S.C. altars.

Your booklet, as a magical link to cross you with, isn't much stronger than a business card, so this might be pretty easy to counteract.
Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

callmeladyluck

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:57 pm

Hi all-- need some advice here! A certain woman had put a hex on a "project" - so the project would fail. I was contacted by some people involved who said ever since the falling out with this woman, everything has been going wrong with the project and also some of the people involved said things were going wrong with their lives as well. They all hit an incredible streak of bad luck etc. So I tuned into find out what was happening and during the channeling session I picked up a terribly dark energy and I heard the word "Santeria" and also "Cuba" and also got confirmation that this woman was involved. I reported my findings and it was confirmed by the people involved that she is indeed Cuban, lives in Florida. So I knew the information i was receiving was accurate. Anyway, I uncrossed "the project" -- which was a first for me… since i wasn't just uncrossing one person but a particular project. And they immediately reported things were doing better. But I feel like there's more to do. Do you guys think I need to uncross each person involved in the project as well? Because there is many! And I'm also feeling like i need to bind this woman from doing more harm because I'm hearing she will continue once she feels like things have been lifted. I have some idea on how I'm going to go about it. But I would really appreciate in hearing all your suggestions! I need to make sure this hex is lifted once and for all and also stop her from affecting all these people involved with the project and the project itself for good. Thank you thank you.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:47 pm

Hello, callmeladyluck,
Wow.
Well, you could try a reversing spell first off to send things back to her www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
Yes, you can do an uncrossing for the group. You can just name the group. For instance: "All the members of the _________ investment company" (<--use your own company's name) or "all the people involved in the ______Project"
You could also have everybody protected www.luckymojo.comferywall.html
There are cast off evil supplies: www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
Or even run devil run www.luckymojo.com/rundevilrun.html
Here is a page of spells also that you might want to look at www.luckymojo.com/spells.html
Good luck with this.
So very sad that it happened in the first place. Now, it's work for you. But thank God your group has you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

callmeladyluck

Unread post by callmeladyluck » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:39 pm

thank you miss aida!!!!!

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Fri May 09, 2014 5:09 pm

Please bear with me on this one.

I have a business rival who has a habit of oneupmanship and seems to copy everything I do. I had a reading and what was seen sort of confirmed my thoughts that there were things being said and done to impede my progress; a lot of badmouthing and manipulation among other things.

Additionally, for some reason, I find that I am also not being "seen" by the right people in my field. It's as if I am not even there, even when I put myself directly in the line of sight of said right people -- gatekeepers and such -- when I try to engage with them. I feel totally invisible. Very. Frustrating. :roll: It led me to wonder if there was such a work to just make people not see you or notice you at all.

Even if there is no specific work that involves making a rival invisible, the real issue would be how to get rid of it.

I've done works to stop the rival from badmouthing and getting in my way.

Does anyone have any ideas as to how to get out from under this thing? I've thought Look Me Over along with Crown of Success and I Can You Can't, which worked well for me (put on myself, business cards, promo materials) before this new thing set in.

Would a cleansing be the thing to do, and what kind, before I use these products again, and then work on mundane strategies?

I hope I was clear, LOL.
Thank you, Saint Anthony, for your help in finding what was lost!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri May 09, 2014 6:54 pm

I would use chinese floor wash or van van and clean the store back to front. then burn some attraction inseanse in the store.. later burn it again but open a window and let it go out ward to draw.. also dust the products with attraction or look me over powder so guest will look it over. a LM money spell may also help such as money stay with me or whatever fits your case. Also never forget to protect you and your business by using fiery wall protection to prevent them from hurting or jinxing you. Clean your stoop with fiery wall bath or ammonia regularly, burn the inseanse , dress the items and feed the protection mojo regularly.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Sat May 10, 2014 10:55 am

Thank you for the advice. I guess I was on the right track about the cleansing! I imagine I would do this for my home, as I'm a musician and don't have a shop.
Also, thank you, mod, for editing for clarity. The post title is better than the one I'd come up with and was unsure of to begin with.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat May 10, 2014 2:35 pm

May like the product crown of success as well to help you be noticed with your talents.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

deaconmillett
Forum Moderator

Unread post by deaconmillett » Sun May 11, 2014 6:46 am

You need the full-on Fiery Wall of Protection Spell, CheekyKittyChan. Someone messed you up real good here.

After that, I'd use a blend of Fiery Wall, Stop Gossip, I Can You Can't and Crown of Success products moving forward.

Many blessings,

Deacon Millett
Reader - Candle Server - Author - Hoodoo Psychics - President of the Board of AISC

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Mon May 12, 2014 6:10 pm

j82 wrote:May like the product crown of success as well to help you be noticed with your talents.
Yeah...I actually mentioned that in my initial post; that I used it before successfully. :D

CheekyKittyChan

Unread post by CheekyKittyChan » Mon May 12, 2014 6:15 pm

deaconmillett wrote:You need the full-on Fiery Wall of Protection Spell, CheekyKittyChan. Someone messed you up real good here.

After that, I'd use a blend of Fiery Wall, Stop Gossip, I Can You Can't and Crown of Success products moving forward.
Definitely sounds like a plan. Thank you! I didn't think of blending Stop Gossip with the others at all. I have FWP, and use that as needed. I really like that one. Need to replenish both Crown of Success and I Can You Can't.

Luckytrader

Unread post by Luckytrader » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:02 am

Miss Aida,

I have done reversing but he seems to just keep doing stuff.

How would you unblock sales if someone is very obviously blocking your sales? So much so that it is simply unreal.
I have money drawing, prosperity and a few other money related products but i don't want to waste product since hardly anything seems to be working.
Thank you AA Michael.
Thank you Holy Trinity! The power that garnished the heavens & rules all!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello, Luckytrader,

I am going to move you over to that thread and you can read suggestions there.

Afterwards, of you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:55 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Paymetoday

Unread post by Paymetoday » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:11 am

Hello,

I did scan the board and also reviewed my copy of deliverance but I haven't seemed to find anything regarding the crossing of online businesses specifically. My business has been crossed (by someone who openly admits to crossing it) as a result my income has plummeted from over 1500$ a month to literally an overdrawn business account within 6 weeks.

I have done the same regular prosperity work I've done on the business that was very successful before but as of recently it has stopped working of course. How can I cleanse my online store, help it recover faster and protect against future hits?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Hello, Paymetoday ,

I just looked at this thread and all the answers are right here on this page.

Since YOU are the store, and your computer is the store and your home is the storage for the supplies, it all counts as your store.

So, wash yourself, your house. Wipe down your computer and boxes of supplies (see posts above for what to use).

Then, Protection incense on a daily basis www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html (and oils on you)

Followed by your ongoing prosperity work

Wishing you the very best
HRCC Graduate #1631

hlb111

Unread post by hlb111 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:16 am

Hello Miss Aida,

I'm concerned about whether or not my business is jinxed or something too; have no idea. Your suggestions for cleaning the home and computer for an online business are fantastic. What if your business is not only online but your products are also sold in stores in different parts of the country? What can be done to unjinx sales at those stores when you can't visit all of them? And is it safe to unjinx if you're not sure if you're even jinxed?

Thank you so much.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:17 pm

Hello hlb111,

The advice Miss Aida gave you above also applies to your question about your products being sold in different stores. No, you can't visit all of them, but you can cleanse your home and your computer.

It's safe to uncross if you're not jinxed, but if you're not jinxed, it won't do much!

Good luck.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

hlb111

Unread post by hlb111 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:49 pm

Thank you, sisterjean. Really appreciate your help. I think I'm going to buy the LM Van Van Bath Crystals and put them in my shower gel so that I'm bathing with them everyday. That would not only undo any negative but also open up possibilities for new customers, from what I understand of the Van Van description. I read on a thread somewhere in the forum that someone used bath crystals this way - had no idea you could, but it sounds pretty good.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”