• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:54 pm

Spells to Remove a Generational Curse on a Family

Getting rid of a generational curse

Unread postby Isis » Tue May 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Hello Everyone!

Several readers in years past have told me that there is a generation curse in my family (mostly affecting the women) and that its root is from my great grandmother. Over the years I have been told that origin is from from incest in the family.

Does anyone know how I can break or get rid of this generational family curse? :cry:
Thanks

Sandy
Isis

Re: Getting rid of a generational curse

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue May 26, 2009 4:41 pm

I, thankfully, have never had to deal with such a thing but for any and all family matter I suggest working with your ancestors. Ask for their help and guidance, and not just on this but in all things. You might also think about making an alter for them as well. For something big like this I would go to a professional worker.
Turnsteel

Uncrossing and Love spell expert advice needed

Unread postby gylesgyles » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:42 am

Hi I would like expert advice on uncrossing and love spells. I’ve totally researched the LM and sister sites and need to know if hoodoo rootwork can help people who have been crossed generationally but not directly? I haven’t seen any coverage of this yet. I’ve been horribly attacked spiritually for years and years (unknowingly) and through extensive research/readings etc now know for sure. It attacks all areas of my life health, family, friendships, love life, finances and I have no hope/happiness. Yes I had AIRR reading - but not helpful. So have decided to help myself instead of relying on others. Question is: I ordered x13 day herb bath and uncrossing kit what is used first, the bath or kit? Also what would I use after? Protection kit or Road Opener or both? Will I need anything else and will it truly be effective for my situation?
If I wanted to order a love kit how would I know the best time to start it as I know I have to be totally cleansed before attempting to draw anything positive. All the love spells I’ve researched at LM are all based around someone you already know - can they be adapted to draw an unknown/new love. Expert advice pls many thanks.
gylesgyles

Re: Uncrossing and Love spell expert advice needed

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 am

Hi there:

I'm so sorry for all your bad luck and misfortune. I was crossed by people at my last job and it was terrible, but with the help of a good rootworker and some Uncrossing baths, I landed a better job and more peace in my life :)

I've used LM's Uncrossing Kit, and if I remember correctly, it comes with a 13 Herb Bath in it. The kit will have a complete list of instructions for the 7 days of use, and each day you do something different towards your Uncrossing. The first day you take a bath in Uncrossing bath crystals. I think later in the week you take a bath in the 13 Herb Bath.
So what I would do is use the Uncrossing kit first, then when it's completed you can use the 13 day Herb Bath. I assume it's the 13 day supply of the bath?
The love spells and kits: as for the best time to use them, try using a divination tool, like tarot cards or a pendulum. If you don't read for yourself, then that may be the time to get some help from a qualified reader at AIRR and ask "Is this the best time for me to be drawing new love in my life?" From what I've read on these forums, the Come To Me kit has been used to draw a new love "out of the universe" with good results, so you don't have to use that love kit on a specific person.

And always, always pray. Prayer in whatever belief system you have will get you through this. Petition saints, if that's your thing. Petition a god or a goddess to help end your troubles. Petition your ancestors to remove the curses on your family line.

Best of luck,
waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby windprancer » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:45 am

Hello,
Last year I got a psychic reading from a lady that said that she believed that a curse intended for my mother when she was pregnant went through the blood and affected me instead. The psychic could not sense all of the details, but she knew that a woman worked with another woman (who may have been her mother) and a man, and that the reason for the curse was because this unnamed woman did not like my mother and wanted my father al to herself (He may have been having an affair with this woman at this time, because he and my mother were married at the time). The psychic informed me that the primary affect of this curse appeared to be leaching good luck from me, especially when I am close to attaining a goal, and making sure that I will not succeed at what I want. She stated that I may have noticed the effects when positive plans/actions get waylaid for no apparent reason. On examining my life I can name at least two instances when things have blown up out of nowhere. For instance, three years ago I worked steadily toward a financial plan that would see me debt free and financially secure. The plan, however, depended largely on my paying off my car at the time. The month after I made my final car payment, when I was feeling the most optimism regarding the fruition of my financial plans, my newly paid off car was totaled when an individual ran a red light. I sunk further into debt due to the necessity of having to buy a new car, and my plan was blown to bits. Since getting the information from the psychic I am unsure as to how to proceed. The psychic offered to help me get down to the bottom of the situation in order to get rid of the curse, but I waited too long to act and have since moved away from San Francisco. I also am not even entirely sure if what she is saying is entirely possible so, I suppose what I am asking is: Is it even possible for hexes to miss their marks when it comes to pregnant women, affecting the unborn child instead?; and if so, what steps should I take to rid myself of it? I'll appreciate any help that I receive.
windprancer

Re: Cursed Through the Blood?

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:25 am

While it is possible for someone to curse generations of one family, it is seen as extremely rare and maybe only 6% of the entire world population would have such an issue, 9 times out 10, we are the ones who jinx ourselves and we can take measures to rid ourselves of this self sabotage by doing cleansings on a regular basis. I feel highly skeptical that you're cursed, and I think it's wise to have another reading with someone who is very thorough.
Darth Rosa

Unread postby magickalpisces » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:03 am

All I can tell you is that in my opinion the psychic was out to scam you. I have countless of readings stating the same thing. They will look for any unfortunate event in your life to tell you, you are cursed and get money out of you. They offer ‘help’ asking for thousands of dollars in candles being burned at churches etc, etc. I was scammed out of almost $10,000 by several psychics stating the same thing. I would recommend that you get a reading with one of the AIRR readers listed in Cat’s website. They are honest 100% and if there is something like a curse or jinx that was thrown your way they will let you know. Most likely that is not the case and the psychic was just trying to scam you out of money. In the meantime, if you really think you are crossed you can purchase one of LM’s uncrossing kits and the 13 herb bath. That’s all the advice I can give.
magickalpisces

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:24 am

Great advice!! and here is the link to the AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

Here is a link to Miss Cat's Book http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html

Welcome to the forum and look forward to seeing you around!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 am

I agree - best to get a second opinion with a guaranteed ethical and skilled worker. I've never heard of a curse missing the target and effecting the baby instead, however there are curses that can be thrown against a woman that are intended to effect any offspring she may have - but they are pretty rare. Best to have another reading just to make sure that the info you've gotten is accurate or not. Even if there is no curse, the workers can help you figure out why you may be having trouble in your life. Make sure to ask for rootwork advice as part of your reading so that you will know how to approach the situation spiritually.

You can find a list of great readers and rootworkers at AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby windprancer » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:34 am

I just wanted to thank everyone that responded to my question. I deeply appreciate all of the help that has been given. Thank you.
windprancer

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:42 am

Also windprancer, read cat's online book about Readers, Root Workers and Black Gypsies found here http://www.luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

...included is 'What to look for in a Psychic Reader, Root Worker, or Conjure Doctor; Is the Conjure Doctor also a reader--and if so, what kind?; Psychic frauds: The Gypsy Fortune Telling Scam and much much more.

Good Luck in your findings...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:57 am

jwmcclin

I agree with the above 100% Please carefully and thoroughly read the entire page. Good luck with your situation,

-Joseph Magnuson
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

family curse

Unread postby natasha007 » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:10 am

]Hi, I'm totally new to this board and this topic. Long ago, my father told me that someone placed a curse on our surname (family), and He believed it as do I. He has since passed on, but my life is in ruins, don't get me wrong, I do count my blessings[b] however they are fewer and fewer, my finances are empty, my health has suffered, my nerves are shot, and i know i sound like i am playing the sympathy card, but the truth is, i;m not. a sibling is a witch as is her daughter, and she has stated she has used black magic for revenge reasons. obviously, i need help. can someone recommend a practitioner or something useful, this is at an emergency level. thank you in advance
natasha007

Re: family curse

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:51 am

Hi Natasha-

You'll want to book a reading and consultation with a rootworker so that they can look into your case, determine if there is actually a curse or not, and then provide you with instructions for getting your life back on track.

You can find a list of skilled and ethical workers at the AIRR site http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Family Lineage??? Family Curse???

Unread postby darkwinter » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello, I am new to the forum and am currently learning about hoodoo and the tarot. There is something heavy on my heart and I am in need of some answers please if you do not mind me asking.

Let me start out by saying that my grandmother (mother's mother, she had 7 living children) was Creole but I never got to meet her because she died in 1968 I was born in 1973.

Whenever a woman in my family has a little girl and she (the little girl) turns 8 years of age the mother passes away or leaves this plane of existance. The thing is I am asking is, is there a jink/trick or curse on the females of my family on my mother side?

My grandmother passed away when her baby girl turned 8 years of age,

Then my own mother left this plane of existence when I was 14 years of age and my baby sister was 8 years of age.

The same aunt whom was 8 when grandma passed, turns around and passes away as well when her little girl turns 8 years of age (the little girl is now 22 years old, and she bought it to my attention when we were looking at the family history one day.

We do not know much there on grandmother side because grandmother was adopted, we do know that she was raised by a doctor and nurse, but when she came home with my grandfather, the parents that raised her disowned her and her kids, yes granddaddy is of a darker hue).

Now I am a mother to 8 kids and my baby girl will turn 8 years old in February of 2012.

i wanted know if "Is there a family curse/trick/jink on the females of my family and if there is?, Is there a way of cleansing the remaining females of the family especially myself and my daughters', I have three of them and I would like a long prosperous life with them.

Just about all of my aunties and uncles are gone except one and whenever I ask her the question she tells me not to worry about it, but I am

Could you help me by putting my mind at rest about this. Thank You

Sincerely yours
Looking towards the future
darkwinter

Re: Family Lineage???

Unread postby snake » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:00 pm

Wow, that's quite a pattern. Do you have someone you trust to do a reading on the situation? If it is a family curse it will take a lot of work to clean it off, so you might want to find a reader and rootworker to help you out. There's a list of great readers and rootworkers over at the AIRR page http://readersandrootworkers.org/ God bless you with many more years with your children!!!
snake

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:06 pm

Snake is correct -- this is quite a pattern, and a troubling one at that.

Just today on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour, i spoke with another person about periodicity and recurring cycles in bad luck, illnesses, deaths, and so forth, being the mark of certain kinds of curse.

However, this forum is really about how to use Lucky Mojo Spiritual Supplies, and you cannot expect a reading here on the forum. Like Snake said, you can go to the ethical and responsible readers at AIRR and get a reading -- some are available at the rate of 10 minutes for ten dolalrs, others read via email with a fixes fee for a certain number of questions. Look over the readers and pick one who seems to resonate with you, then get a reading. Ask at the reading not only for the answer o the question, "Is this a family curse," but also about what you can do for yourself.

While awaiting the reading, i would certainly be taking Uncrossing and Fiery Wall of Protection baths if i were in your position -- and i would be looking for a talisman or mojo to wear during this time of danger. Curses CAN be broken and they can also "run out of steam" over time, so all is not hopeless. You can be guided past this danger and the pattermn can be brought to an end.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:56 pm

Welcome to the forum darkwinter, I have posted the links to the recommended products and services from cat and snake below.

Uncrossing Spiritual Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html) includes a mojo
Fiery Wall of Protection Spiritual Products (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html) includes a mojo
LM's Talisman (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html)
LM's Custom made Mojos (http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby darkwinter » Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:05 am

Thank You Snake, Cat, and jw. I do not have the means right now but looking at the words of the messages above I will get a reading very soon. Thank you so much
darkwinter

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:03 am

darkwinter

In addition to what has been said you might also consider registering to be on the next episode of the LuckyMojo Hoodoo Rootwork hour with Miss Cat and Doctor Kioni. If you make it on they can do a reading for you on the air, and prescribe rootwork and magical advise to help you out. The thread for the pre-call ID for the upcoming episode on March 20 can be found here: http://forum.luckymojo.com/radio-show-pre-call-id-march-20,-2011-t12045.html

Just something to think about.
Turnsteel

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2011 8:46 am

Thanks, Turnsteel -- that is a good idea. Most readings and prescriptions on the show run 15 to 20 minutes and are the equivalent of a short reading and a short session of magical coaching rolled into one.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Family Curse: Money Troubles, People Take Advantage

Unread postby ericstudy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Hi, I am someone can help me with this situation???

I think that me and family have a curse on us because every relation fails. We always have had money trouble and we seem to draw the losers of society to us, people that always want to take advantage of us.

How do we break this curse?

My brother lost his job. Is there a way that i can help him find a job?
ericstudy

Re: Family Curse: Money Troubles, People Take Advantage

Unread postby DONE » Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:56 pm

ericstudy

Woa , I'm soooo happy I found this post because I am honestly experiencing the same thing! Today I kept saying, "Why do these thina keep happening to me". I mean, I attract nothing but bastards, and I get eviction papers like 2 or 3 times a year! I'm spiraling into a massive depression. Soon I'm going to do an uncrossing bath, and try a road opener candle and though I myself am going thru pretty much almost the same as you...I hope this info helps.
DONE

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Don't ever lose hope either of You. God is with You.

If Either of You is clinically depressed, please seek proper medical attention and advice.

Sometimes we go through the ups and downs in life, and out of some of the worst times in my life, "the changes" whatever they might be at that moment, have come some of the best things. Keep Your chins up and the lights burning!!!

I have three suggestions for both of you:

http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... vices.html

This is a wonderful service that I have personally worked with. The MISC and having a light set for your time in need would be very helpful.

Have a reading with a Member of AIRR, if you need to apply to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund here is the link:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... _Bono_Fund

You can both pre register on The Forum for a free reading on The Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour:

radio-show-pre-call-id-june-26th,-2011-t13949.html

I hope this helps and also gives both of You hope.

We are a community of people who give and sincerely care.

Blessings to both of you!!!

There is always hope, always!

Be Blessed and take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Fewer people are the victims of curses than are the victims of their own choices. Do a 13-herb bath to cleanse yourself from negativity from both outside forces and from within. Dress a yellow candle with Cut and Clear oil or burn a Cut and Clear candle to let go of the past.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DONE » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:47 am

Yea lately I feel soooo depressed. I go to counceling and have meds, but I'm just extremely unhappy. Money just doesnt seem to flow in at all, and I always get negative energy. I'm hurting so bad these days, that I walk with my head down. This is a great thread! Thanks for the advice guys.
DONE

Unread postby duchess » Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:34 am

ericstudy, one thing that jumps out to me from your post is that in addition to some serious cleansing work you also want to be working with protection. Actually, everyone should work have some sort of protection. Firey wall of protection is amazing stuff and it helps you set spiritual boundaries with "losers."

Willa, are you comfortable working with saints? St. Dymphna is really fantastic for emotional healing. Do a forum search and you will find lots on working with her.

Van Van is also a really good choice. It should be in everyone's arsenal. If money is tight, it is the one thing that is a must have. It's so versatile and just smelling it alone picks you right up!

Hope this helps!

Blessings,

duchess
duchess

Family curses?

Unread postby Mojomark » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:12 am

Years ago my father had a reading done by a middle eastern man that he worked with who said that we have a family curse. He wanted to sacrifice a black goat to Kali ma to un cross us. My father had turned away from this offer, being detered by the sacrificial act.
My family does however seem to have a strange line of bad luck in health, finance, love lifes etc...
As well as interactions with both pleasant and some rather unpleasant entities.
Though we have all practiced magic in one form or another in my family I am wondering where this could have originated if it is in fact a curse. Historically we were not the best of people
I appreciate any help of advice in advance. I think I may attempt to call the show this Sunday
Mojomark

Re: Family curses?

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:21 am

I do recommend that you either call into the show for a reading, or book a reading with an AIRR worker on the matter. The whole "you're living under a terrible curse" is a pretty standard line among disreputable "spiritual practitioners" the world over, as a way to draw someone in to buy really expensive services.

That being said, certainly curses DO exist and some people suffer under them. The only way to find out for sure is to have the proper divinations done by a practitioner that you trust and know to be ethical. The AIRR workers are all bound by an ethical code and AIRR provides an Ombudsman for dispute mediation in the case of a client feeling that they ran up against a problem with an AIRR worker; not to mention all AIRR workers are peer vetted for skill before being accepted...so you know you're getting a skilled and ethical worker when you work with them.

So, do register for the show to speak with Miss Cat and, or you can book a reading and consultation with the AIRR worker of your choice at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.
You mention a reading by a Middle Eastern man in your post (although he wanted to do a sacrifice for Kali, which is Indian, not Middle Eastern - so maybe the exact cultural origin of this person was in question?), so I'm not sure if your family is also Middle Eastern . But if you're looking for a worker with knowledge of Middle Eastern traditions, ConjureMan Ali has that, and he is with AIRR.

Best of luck in determining what's going on and how to get free from it!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Family curses?

Unread postby Mojomark » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:47 pm

Thank you all for the reading.
Mojomark

I'm the 3rd generation of a Generational Curse

Unread postby themiraclechild » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:22 pm

My great grandfather's and grandfather's wives and first born children (both girls) died while giving birth. After remarrying nothing happened and the women gave birth to boys. My father and mother knew of this but still went along with the pregnancy. My mother and I almost died while she was giving birth to me. She was heavily drugged and the delivery was almost a full 24 hours.

I really am a miracle child. My family thinks it may be a Generational Curse, but I may be wrong. Hopefully I am, since a Generational Curse lasts 4 generations and I am only the third. If it is a Generational Curse then I and my first born child will surely die.

What do you think is happening to my family? Do you believe in such curses? And what should I do?

*this was copied from my first topic in the "Greetings" section*
themiraclechild

Re: I'm the 3rd generation of a Generational Curse

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 pm

There is a story in the Bible about a blind man who was brought to Jesus to be healed. His disciples asked if he or his parents had done anything wrong to cause his blindness. Jesus replied that neither he nor his parents had sinned, but the fact that he was born blind was "that the works of God should be made manifest in him" (John 9:3) I think the lesson is that not every unfortunate event is the result of a curse or a sin.

Stop listening to your family and start living your life. There is no reason you can't have a happy life and healthy children. You were born for a reason and have a right to be here.

I would suggest an Uncrossing kit to remove any negativity from your life, including the harmful thoughts and words of others. Then perhaps a Road Opener to start a new life.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

How to remove a curse from a past-life?

Unread postby newbie2012 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:18 am

I had a reading last Saturday and I asked if I am cursed. And the reader said yes but from my past life. Is that even possible to bring a curse from a past life that I have no knowledge about? I asked the reader that question because I am repeating my mistakes and going no where in my life and I am 35 years old now. Even graduating from college the first time, I feel lost during the last semester. Then I went to another college 2 years later and I did and felt the same thing during the last semester.

All the men in my life are SHORT term, and all of them don't think of me as a girlfriend, but just someone to have sex with. I remembered I had this one guy in Florida who after coming over for sex, he then tell me that he is engaged right afterwards. If I had know about magic, I would have send him reversals and hexes that time. Is it too late to do that?

Since graduating from college the first time, I have been deeply in debt then I depended on my credit cards and has gotten worse, then I went back to college for a 2nd degree using a very famous hated private lender and although I only borrowed $90,000. Today, 3 years later, I got a bill that said I own $166,000 from the added interests of not being able to pay for it.

I am working part-time job after job that I am not happy with especially since it pay $64 per 8 hours and I depend on the Overtime and most of the time, there weren't any OT.

I have burned Uncrossing and Money Drawing candles and for months, there are ALOT of black streaks which saddens me.

The reader that I had is a light-worker and offered her service to remove my curse for a small fee. Is it even effective to hire a light-worker versus a witch? Is a curse removed easier using candles with the possibility of exploding from a witch versus a light-worker who uses Usui Reiki? I just want to move on ASAP and not wait for weeks for the candles to finish burning with possibility of no luck at all.

A friend of mine, had a vision of me as a Gypsy in my past life and a Harlem in my other past life and said I am living my past lives right now.

Anyone have a cure? Thank you in advance.
newbie2012

Re: How to remove a curse from a past-life?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:43 am

I'd advise you to stop worrying about what might or might not have happened in a past life and start working on this one. Get a Cut and Clear spell kit to let go of the past, including any feelings you have toward any of the men who had encounters with. Cursing them will not improve your life.

I don't know what "exploding from a witch" means. Sounds bad.

You should get a reading from an AIRR member to see what your course of action should be, since you seem to have a lot going on. www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:18 am

newbie2012 --

Since belief in reincarnation ("past lives") is a religious issue, we need to talk about that first and foremost:

The major religions in which reincarnation is a tenet or belief of theology include Hinduism, Buddhism, some forms of animism, some forms of New Age denominations, some forms of Neo-Paganism, and one form of Spiritualism (namely, Kardecist Spiritism).

This forum exists to help the customers of my shop, the Lucky Mojo Curio Company, learn about down home hoodoo and conjure spells in the African American tradition of the United States South. The work we do is folk-magic, and not a religion, but most practitioners do practice a religion -- and for most of us, that religion will be some variation of the Judeo-Christian branches of religion. The majority of us are Protestant Christians.

I myself am a Judeo-Christian Eclectic Spiritualist who does not believe in the theological doctrine of reincarnation, so i cannot help you -- but, more to the point, since this forum forbids religious discussions, in the interest of reducing quarrels and fights, i really don't see what any of us can do for you here, as long as your question is framed in such narrowly theological terms.

Asking us about your religion's reincarnation beliefs would be like your asking us "Was my baptism by full immersion in water sufficient for salvation or must i be baptized again in the Holy Spirit?" or "Can i substitute donuts for traditional sweet buns in my Ganesha puja because i live in an area without any Indian bakeries?"

You have a worker who believes in "past lives" and you also believe in "past lives" -- so i think that your question is religious, not really magical, and that you should consult with your reader. That is, the answer to your question is enframed within and mediated by theological and religious issues which are off-topic here.

If your rootworker is an associate of AIRR, you can be assured that you are being helped in a fair and ethical way, and you would do well to continue to consult with that reader. If your reader is not an associate of AIRR, you might wish to read the pages listed below about how to tell legitimate readers from frauds, and if you feel that the reader is questionable, then you can seek a quick check-reading from an AIRR associate who also has the same religious veiews that you do regarding "past lives." (The folks in AIRR do not all have the same religion, and you can read about the religious traditions in which they work by looking at their bio pages.)

The pages on how to tell if your reader is ethical are as follows:

Readers, Rootworkers, and "Black Gypsies"
http://luckymojo.com/blackgypsies.html

The Code of Ethics of AIRR: the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Code_of_Ethics

Questions to Ask Your Reader, Rootworker, or Conjure Doctor
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Q ... ure_Doctor

Fake Psychics
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Fake_Psychics

Suggestions For Clients
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/S ... or_Clients

If you want to ask us about your candles burning with black streaks and soot, that is another matter.

We cannot perform candle divinations in this forum if you are burning the candles at home because without seeing the candle, we are just guessing -- and, after all, our mission here is to help practitioners use our products, not to provide free readings.

If you are having candles burned in the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church next door to our shop, you will receive candle reports. Other AIRR practitioners will also provide candle reports (check their AIRR bio pages for details on whether they do this).

Good luck, and i hope you understand why we cannot get into religious discussions about "past lives" here, nor provide candle readings.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

family curse

Unread postby isisoflite » Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:14 pm

Can someone tell me how to remove a family curse. When I take it off of myself it goes on another family member. When I take it off of him it comes back onto me. and keeps on like this
isisoflite

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:31 pm

In general, Uncrossing products can remove any type of curse or crossed conditions. The Uncrossing spell kit includes 13-herb bath, which can also be used by itself.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GoddessMojo » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:56 am

I think it is important to think about uncrossing or taking away something from your life as leaving a void- a good void but a void nonetheless. Something was there and now it's gone. Voids get filled...so after uncrossing yourself, try filling the void yourself with blessing, prosperity, or love drawing products. Otherwise, if you are still focusing on the curse, or around the person who crossed you, there is an easy way for it to take hold again.
Thank you Saint Martha for hearing my petition and for your ongoing good works for myself and others.
GoddessMojo

Unread postby isisoflite » Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Thank you I will order the 13 herbs bath on monday.
isisoflite

Unread postby BellaMars » Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:33 pm

I had a very strong family curse on me until the begining of this year. I was able to cleanse myself of it and family for a little while but it kept returning.

I called the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Radio Show and Cat, CMA and Dr E all confirmed that I needed to protect myself and family BUT I needed to remove the curse as well otherwise it would continue to return. I Used the Fiery Wall of Protection Kit and got extra white candles and angelica roots for each family member I wanted to protect. That worked wonderfully and everyone now has their own mojo protection bag to carry with them.

Dr E suggested a literal FWP spell for myself when the curse returned and then in my case CMA told me how to 'appease' the spirit that was called to curse me. You need to get a reading to find out who is carrying out the curse and how to appease and stop him. Otherwise you will be cleansing yourself and needed to reinforce the FWP over and over.
Thank you St Anthony & St Martha for your help during my time of need
Thank you St Dymphna for helping on my behalf
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●
BellaMars

Unread postby rakshamaa » Tue May 15, 2012 9:40 am

Dear Newbie,

I am a believer in reincarnation and have also been told very often of a curse from a past life.

What helped me was to work with an ethical babalao, that is a rootworker from the Cuban tradition. They were able to pinpoint via a series of masses who and what this thing was and remove it. My life and health improved drastically.

I feel for you and sympathize as it is not an easy thing to hear. To be cursed with things from a past life over which you have little or no control since you don't even know what happened. But be hopeful and clear in your intention to remove it and I hope you will find a path.
rakshamaa

Unread postby Jinglepop » Thu May 17, 2012 2:11 am

But well you can use hoodoo means to get rid of that curse! I suggest an uncrossing spell with the petition "get rid of curse from past life" with uncrossing bath 13 days. And yeah. Better use Cut and Clear to cut off your past lives and clear them.
Jinglepop

FAMILY CURSE

Unread postby jbarros424 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:31 pm

I am looking for some help. I have come to the realization that my family (siblings)have a curse on them. We have all been struck with business and financial disaster. I have four sisters and one brother. At some point or other we have ventured into business ownership. Not one has been able to succeed. We have all either closed our businesses or been faced with foreclosure. My father many years ago also had a business that didn't succeed. We come from the Azores; there is a lot of black magic that is practiced on the island. Is it possible that something was cast on our family? Looking for help in reversing this curse; anything is better then where we stand now. Thank you
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Clarity
jbarros424

Re: FAMILY CURSE

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:35 pm

You can get a reading to see if someone cursed you or if there are other reasons for your bad luck. www.readersandrootworkers.org

You can get an Uncrossing kit or a 13-herb bath.

Some people just aren't cut out for business, or they are in the wrong business or profession.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:03 am

I have been searching on the forum and web about different generational curses and what they actually mean and how they may have come about, can anyone shed some light on what generational curses are or at least point me in the right direction? Thank you in advance!
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Searching for ways to break a family curse

Unread postby tinklebell » Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Are there any ways to break a family curse? Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks to all
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!
tinklebell

Re: Searching for ways to break a family curse

Unread postby MaryBee » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:26 am

I'd suggest getting a reading from a competent rootworker and seeing how the curse can be broken, where it came from, etc:

http://readersandrootworkers.org

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby newbie2012 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:45 pm

Same as a ancestors or family curse. You are bombarded with obstacles of going no where. As soon as you fix 1 problem, something comes up.
You can Google family curse on the net. Someone made a documentary in video. Best to hire a reputable shaman.
newbie2012

Unread postby newbie2012 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Same as a ancestors or family curse. You are bombarded with obstacles of going no where. As soon as you fix 1 problem, something comes up.
You can Google family curse on the net. Someone made a documentary in video. Best to hire a reputable shaman.
newbie2012

Ancestral Curse?

Unread postby everoptimystic » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:59 am

I think someone in my birth mother's family (or even herself) may have cursed all men that came into her life...let me explain and see what you all think, and then whether there may be something I can do to break that curse...

I was born almost 52 years ago, to a Latvian teenager - when I found her 14 years ago, she had no interest in knowing me, however, I met my half sister, and she told me that every husband that my mother had, 2, had died in TRAGIC accidents - when I found out about my bio-father, just 4 months ago, I found out that he had ALSO died in a tragic accident at the age of 37... so, 3 husbands(significant men), 3 rarely tragic deaths...

I just keep getting the sense that it was a curse of sorts, and would like to break it, so that the generations ahead can be free of this...

Would appreciate any input anyone could offer - including whether a reading may be in order...to clarify this!
everoptimystic

Re: Ancestral Curse?

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:19 pm

I would say that a reading is most definitely in order. Things do sound a bit dodgy, but I wouldn't go into it, without knowing what you're dealing with.

You can find a list of ethical and skilled readers at the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/A ... ootworkers
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 pm

In the meantime, I would recommend a 13-herb bath and working with Uncrossing supplies.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:29 pm

Mama Micki

A great suggestion! You can buy them right here at the Forums!

HEZ-MIX-1313
13 Herb Bath 13-Day Supply (13 packets with FREE wooden scoop)
$48.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

SPL-KIT-UNCR
Uncrossing Spell Kit
$54.60

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.

There may be a lot more that needs to be done, but here is good place to start!

Best of Luck to You!
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby everoptimystic » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:01 pm

Thanks for the quick responses to my inquiry: Doctor Hob, Mama Micki, and Apollo Dark! Will get started on the reading, 13 day herb bath, and uncrossing! So many things on the LM website!
everoptimystic

Unread postby Apollo Dark » Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:30 pm

everoptimystic

You are most welcome. That is why we are here!

Let us know how things go.
AIRR Member
SID# 1583 Graduated Apprentice
Apollo Dark
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:17 pm

Glad to help.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Re: Searching for ways to break a family curse

Unread postby SweetLady » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:43 pm

Hi TinkleBell:
I think more details and information would be helpful. I think working with spirits from the graveyard would help, that's my instinct on this. But from your post, it is hard to be able to know what is going on, what types of conditions are you or your family experiencing?
SweetLady

Uncrossing Help Desperately Needed

Unread postby marissa0407 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi everyone,
many years ago my father had an affair with a very jealous woman who happened to be my mothers best friend. father ended the affair with her and stayed with my mother and told her he loved my mom. This woman then had a curse or hex cast on my mom as revenge for him staying with her and well as trying to break up the marriage. My brother and I were toddler at the time and must have accidentally walked through the trick. This curse has destroyed my mothers life, my life and my brothers. Everything in our lives always goes wrong. I have tried very hard to clear up of this because I do have a lot of intuitive ability and am a student of the occult . This goes beyond the scope of my abilities and I have a major health issue now because of this. I desperately seeking help and answers as to what exactly is going and how once and for all to clear my family of this horrible evil. Thank you everyone for all of your help, blessings , Marissa.
marissa0407

Re: Uncrossing Help Desperately Needed

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:38 pm

Get the Uncrossing kit. It has everything you need.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby maylena » Sun May 26, 2013 2:54 pm

Hello everyone,
For years I have been told by many different people that there is a generational curse on my family. They did not tell me how to get rid of this curse therefore I did nothing to stop it. now I have seen my life, my children's life getting worse. I have done an uncrossing spell kit as well as a van van spell kit but the more I try to improve situations in my life the worse they become. I would like to get a rootworker to help me with this matter as well as to perform a generational blessing. Can someone please let me know which rootworkers offer this service.

I woulsd also appreciate any comments or feedback from other readers on this forum.

Thanking everyone in advance.
maylena

Next

• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal