• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 3:02 am

Spells for Breaking a Curse Placed by a Known Family Member

Spells for Breaking a Curse Placed by a Known Family Member

Unread postby stacyhead » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:58 pm

My Mother has just revealed to me she has placed a "lifelong" curse of sorrow and pain on me. How can I remove this and what should I do to protect my relationship with my own children. She is mentally unstable and she is willing to maintain this the rest of her life, I've seen how she works. Any advice is helpful... :shock:
stacyhead

Re: Family Curse

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:20 pm

This is a serious curse, and doubly so when it is from a mother upon her own child. I would receommend a reading to see how strong it is, followed by divination to determine the best method to remove it (and possibly reverse it), and to protect from future recrudescenses. I could easily prescribe standard forms bathing for cleansing and uncrossing, plus house and personal protection, but a family curse really requires intense work.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby stacyhead » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:44 pm

Do you have any recomendations for someone to do the divination? I am ready for this work to begin to be rid of this. I have done work for years to reveal who has been working against me and finally it was revealed to me. She felt I ruined her life because my father left after I was born, 39 years ago. She does have some mental illness, but I have watched her and a friend use catholic rootwork on the same people for years when I was younger, people whom she felt wronged her, so she is capable of keeping it up. I have become strong by taking her ill will and turning it into power for me. That is the only way i learned to survive and be sane.
stacyhead

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm

HI Stacy,
You can find how to schedule a reading with miss cat and also a list of reputable psychic readers all at this link!
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html

I second miss cat's advice, get yourself a reading. I have had to deal with family curse situations and they are intense and require a lot of vigilance. Personally, I suggest you get a reading with cat, she is fantastic.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Bri is a good reader and rootworker, too! She can also be reached via that page. :-)

Her proud teacher,

cat
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:59 pm

Aw!
*blushes*

Thanks miss cat :-)
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Protection From Evil MIL

Unread postby path2success » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:21 pm

Please tell me what work to be done for ongoing trouble with my evil Mother in Law.
path2success

Re: Protection from evil MIL:Select spells & for how long?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:44 pm

Well, if shes going to be an on going problem, and might mean your death, kill her. Death spells are obviously heavy duty stuff and you should only do it if you know in your heart of heart that its justified, but its something to keep in mind. You might instead make a doll of her and bind her from moving to harm you. Honestly this doesn't sound like a woman you can sweeten to you but if you want to try a honey jar go for it.Instead of out right killing her you might instead sicken her and cripple her, its hard to throw for someone when your on a respirator in a nursing home. In any case keep your self and your home clean and protected. If you do work against her make sure she doesn't know, perhaps, again going back to doll magic, blind fold a doll of her and stuff its ears so she can neither see or hear you move against her.

This is,like I said heavy duty stuff and you might be better served by employing the services of a root worker from the AIRR.

And no your not being naive by praying to god, you can't really do anything with out him now can you?
Turnsteel

Unread postby path2success » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm

Thanks Hail! I'll keep that as an option, maybe for now I can atleast tie her and close her eyes so she cannot see me move and cannot harm me. I'll have to go to a rootworker for this. I didn't feel like harming her since she is his mom but she has made his life also hell and both of us are crying away from each other. I needed some guidance. Thank you very much!
path2success

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:50 pm

You do not really have a choice about doing reversing work, if she is sending you evil. If you do not reverse her work, then you are just screwed. I would do the mirror box spell on her and protect myself. Reversing work is different than just cursing someone. Reversing work is a form of protection in my book, so you are in the clear.

If you lie down on this, you will have no peace.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby path2success » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:02 pm

wow I didn't know that :(. Guess I'll have to do it. Then will i have to keep reversing every month? Also can a rootworker do reversing for me or will i have to do it by myself?
path2success

Unread postby LadyScylla » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:34 pm

I had a person who was throwing all kinds of hellfire and fury at me, and others. She'd threatened murder, arson, jail time, eviction and even threatened the children of a few people. So, all and all, the worst kinda ... swamp creature you'd ever meet. I did a work combining binding of a dollbaby, nailing it down (into a coffin-shaped box lined with mirrors), packing it full of Black Arts powder and Graveyard dirt and then burying it (head down) in the corner of a local cemetery known for it's troublesome teenaged visitors.

The idea was that the pain she was causing would come back at her, and on top of that she wouldn't get a moment's peace or rest until she pulled her head out of her backside. Further, if she didn't come to her senses I'd leave the box to rot, and her with it. So far she hasn't come to her senses, despite her life going to hell in a handbasket in ways suspiciously close to what she'd been doing to others (fancy that).

I'd suggest something in that vein, though. The mirror box is, to me, the most ethical way of dealing with someone that can't control their nastiness. It teaches them just what they're doing, and they begin to either learn control, or a little humility. On top of that, protecting yourself very heavily just in case she's not alone in her actions.
LadyScylla

My Aunt Cursed My Love Life - How Can I Undo This?

Unread postby SONIA123 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:30 am

O.K in 2004, My aunt had a psychic reading that I and A guy were 'meant to me.'

The reader described the guy so accurate.

Because the Guy was from a different religion, My aunt had instructed the person to do some work that we shall be 'broken'. She later phoned me to confirm this.

2 Years later She did the same thing to my brother and made him and his GirlF split up and make their relationship DEAD.

Since then the 'Guy' and I have split up and become somewhat 'distant'. I have tried all sorts of help, psychic's, spells which attract the person back etc etc, But I feel that she must've done something very heavy..

It's now 5 years on and I still love him, the feeling doesn't go and I also had a couple of psychic readings and it confirms this on his side too, he also happens to bump into me every day or so..

The funny thing is that during 5 years I felt more determined to fight whatever she has set out on me, But cannot find a solution to it.. Also my life is pretty non - existence ever since '04 as she says I should be with my old mam looking after he and not with men (Traditionalist eh?)

There is still a possible chance of getting back with him but I would like to Shake whatever she has casted on me and this guy and also to help me move ahead in life and not have a non existence life

HELP
SONIA123

Re: Very complex problem

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:41 pm

5 years is a very very long time. You might not ever get this man. Do you have anything perosnal of him? Hair,nail clippings,fluids,that kinda thing? If no, are you close enough to get such articles ? If the answer to both of thees is no its another nail in the coffin for this relationship. I would suggest writing him a letter dressed with Return to Me powder and seal the envelope not with spit but with some of your sexual fluids. Honestly tho i doubt you have much of a chance and you might want to look into a Cut and Clear which I think would really help you. If you do want to go for this get your self a professional rootworker from the AIRR http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
Turnsteel

Re: Very complex problem

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:17 pm

Also are you doing some protection for yourself? If not, and she is continuing to work against you, the bad is going to just keep on comin'.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Protection from evil people

Unread postby path2success » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:28 pm

Protection from evil people
path2success

Re: Protection choices from evil future MIL - Need help 2 choose

Unread postby cabriellenil » Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:37 pm

It sounds like you've put in a lot of resources and time into this, but you're still constantly 'defeated' by your future MIL. Have you looked into reversal?
cabriellenil

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:32 pm

You need to put her in a mirror box. Also, you need to cleanse your MONEY/FINANCES...not just yourself. For protection, I would work with Archangel Michael, and him alone for protection. You should be cleansing yourself on a regular basis,and protecting yourself on a regular basis. I would do a thorough cleansing at least once every two weeks meaning, yourself, and your finances. If you can, get an amulet for St. Michael.

With St. Michael you can ask him to protect you from her, and write the petition and put it under his candle. Then I would say his novena. Personally, I pray to St. Michael every Tuesday, but in your case you might want to do it for at least a week straight. All you need is a red glass candle. Also, I know people who print out his picture, and put him behind a picture frame near the door if you want to be discrete. Michael means "like God." So he is going to be your best bet, I highly doubt she is going to be able to go against a Saint that is as close to God. You just need to be consistent with him.

Also, I would get the triple strength fiery wall of protection mojo hand (you will need the oil to feed the bag as well), and do a 13 herb bath and do that for 13 days.You need to spend some TIME doing these uncrossing bath, and protecting yourself. You do not really need the wallet plaque for st michael, just print out his picture. That will save you some money. And you do not need his candle per se if you can find a red glass encased candle, but I would get his OIL. That way you can dress whatever red candle you have. Plus going with the oil is cheaper. Rather than getting a keychain, I would get a necklace so that it is constantly on me.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rjwcim » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:56 pm

Also something else that might be helpful, you could make a doll baby of yourself and use lodestone in the doll baby to take the "hits" from the spells so any spell directed towards you will go to the doll instead. This was talked about on one of the Rootwork hour radio shows. I have to look into the archive to see if I can find the link to it. But it should help you out as well.

Ra'Shay
rjwcim

Unread postby path2success » Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:29 am

Thank you all for your elaborate suggestions, it has helped me a lot, atleast I know how to start now.cabriellenil - yes she is constantly defeating me as I am only working on good love spells and doing cleansing with hyssop etc but I think she is into strong black magic against me coz as the cards told me she also may know no matter what she does her son will still return to me.
path2success

Unread postby blackforrest » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:50 am

can someone do a poppet mirror thing to enemies unknown?
and for that, if there comes along a new enemy after a reversal is done....will the reversal work for the new enemy?
blackforrest

Break Curse That Was Laid by Parent or Family Member

Unread postby hapinys » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:57 pm

I need to break a hex that was put on my ex by his mother. I have a pic of him and i have a pic of her.

I've read about different spell kits and washes and bathes to take, BUT its for my ex and he is not living with me (thanks to her).

I read about reversing candles and I've been thinking to buy some from Lucky Mojo (to reverse the curse back).

I read about some jinx removal or hex removal oil (cant remember now @ wk).

Pls advice or direct thx a bunch.

Thx
hapinys

Re: break a hex that was put on my ex by his mother

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:07 am

First, be aware that it is very difficult to break a jinx that was put on a child by his or her own mother. The mother has known the child far longer than you have, has access to personal items, and is blood kin, a bond you will never share.

If it were me, i would create a proxy doll of him and i would work on it directly (not on a candle -- on the doll) -- with a combination of Jinx Breaker, Reversing, Uncrossing, and Cast Off Evil products. Depending on what i made the doll out of, i might use the incenses of these name, to smoke it, or the bath crystals of these names, dissolved in water, to wash it. I would work by the light of a candle dressed with the above-named oils -- but i would not rely on candle work alone in a situation like this.

Second, given the strength of the mother's claim, you might do better to get a reading and see if sweetening work on her might not be more in your favour than trying to reverse the entire situation -- or see if the reader tells you that the case is hopeless, has gone on for too long, and cannot be fixed at all.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: break a hex that was put on my ex by his mother

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:40 am

I absolutely agree. A jinx placed by a mother is a strong thing. In the Near East from ancient times to modern there is a strongly held belief that Heaven itself is placed beneath the feet of a mother and she is the supreme authority when it comes to her children.

Follow the wonderful outline given by Miss cat but also see if you can get a professional involved to help with the case. This may warrant some hands on work from either direct washes, or sneaky cleansing products left in his washes.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Please help 1 of my closest fam members is tryin 2domein!

Unread postby Rachel81 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:23 pm

First post.

I have a female cousin of mine whom i grew up with. I don't want to give out too much info cus she could be a member of this site.

She's always been VERY envious of me. A few months ago she tried to assassinate my character by spreading bad lies about me to anyone who would listen. She even put out a rumor one time that I had been killed in a car crash. She's been known to practice hoodoo and witchcraft.

It came to me recently why I've had so many bad experiences in relationships with men. my friend let me borrow a prayer book that contained a ritual where I was to say a prayer and copy a certain verse onto parchment paper and place it under my pillow. It was said to "Obtain Messages By Supernatural Means". It said that dreams of significance would come to me in my dream.

Well it did. For the past two nights I've dreamed about myself and being happy in two different relationships, however at the end of each dream, SHE would show up and the dream would end.

Can you guys recommend me a ritual or something to do to cleanse myself of this?

Thanks
Rachel81

Re: Please help 1 of my closest fam members is tryin 2domein!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:58 pm

I would recommend that you get a reading to how much work she has done on you, and how aggressive it may be.

I would get some firey wall of protection work going as in a spell kit, and an uncrossing spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

And I would actually put this girl in a mirror box which you can find the directions on the uncrossing page above.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Please help 1 of my closest fam members is tryin 2domein!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:01 pm

To get a reading follow this link http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Help to removed a curse made by a family member

Unread postby bfly30 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:53 am

Basically I've had nothing but bad luck, I have had moments of happiness but it don't last.

Men turn on me & act like they hate me, I gained a lot of weight, 100lbs so I secluded myself because I was very self conscious (I lost 50lbs of that thou after 1o years)

I'm just at a stand still, I started getting readings mostly because of men & why they pull away & treat me like dirt. After candles & bath nothing removed it only weaken it. I

Only 1 reader saw the route of the problem, and I found out recently that someone who was extremely jealous of my mom & wanted my dad jinxed her & her kids. My sis, she is very gifted spiritually, her spirit fought it but my mom & I still suffer from it.

This force is what has blocked me from money, love & health wise.

I found out a close family member is behind my mom & I downfall. I've tried many spells especially for men nothing works I can't focus or meditate it blocks them from receiving & pushes them away.

I cry myself to sleep thinking bout how to kill myself but my heart wouldn't let me. my spirit is strong & reason I haven't killed myself also by the grace of god that i made it so far.

I bought Van Van incense along with the floor & body wash. I also bought sage to burn with it & the wash too, what else can I do? I want something for to hang over my bed & I want to make a bag for protection to carry with me at all times. I can't afford to pay anyone for work, but any advice would really help me.

I'm ready to fight this!!! :x
bfly30

Re: Fasting to rid myself of a curse

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:46 pm

The van van is a good start as it turns negative luck into positive luck. In addition, as you stated you wanted to hang something over you bed you could do this with a mojo bag.

As for a protection mojo bag, I would herbs and put them in a red mojo bag.

You can look here to see what protection herbs you would like to use.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html

In addition, you may want to put this person that is causing harm in a mirror box or do a reversing candle.

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

A simple thing you could do for protection is get a picture of you and/or family. A picture of Archangel Michael, and I would add some angelica root as well as salt to a jar. Again you can add anything from the list of protection herbs. I would add devil's shoe strong, broom straws, and bay leaves to name a few.

Call upon Archangel to keep you and your family safe

Lastly, you need some uncrossing work done such as an uncrossing spell kit.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: Fasting to rid myself of a curse

Unread postby bfly30 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi starsinthesky7

Thank you so much I'll look into that right now & yes I need to do something about this person also
bfly30

Reverse on hateful mother

Unread postby naturesaftermath » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:49 pm

My story is long but will try and make it short.

I love my mother dearly but enough is enough. Since I have graduated college in 2004 my mother has truly made my life a living hell, and I just don't know what to do.

Once I graduated college, my mother told me she wanted me to help her "make it" because my dad had his own business, I had a degree and "she just wanted to know she could be someone too....". I worked for over 8 years on websites to help get her business started, selling female clothing, but everytime the website would be finished she would hit the delete button. YEAH I KNOW!!

Then in 2006 I got pregnant, and after having the baby I suffered from severe post partum depression. At the time I needed someone to take care of my newborn, who better to trust but my mother... or so I thought. She gave me her word and PROMISED ME she would take care of my little angel and when I was capable of taking care of her she would give her back.

It's 7 years later and my mother refuses to give me my child. She has TRIED to slander my name saying how I never wanted my child and gave her away, and I suffered from post partum and tried to kill my baby and that I'm crazy. That is SOOOOO far from the truth, and after talking to her about this she got angry. She stopped calling and wouldn't answer the door when I visit my little girl.

Her lies caused for me and several friends to part, she took my car ramming it into her neighbors car parked on the street... She lied telling me and my bestfriend that the neighbors were bullying her and I found out 2 days later she lied yet again laughing saying yeah I hit the car and I'd do it again. NOT IN MY CAR.

I have tried to WHITE SAGE HER TAIL, house blessings, cut and clear spells, FREE SPELLS... ANYTHING of positive enlightment. It always works for a while but I just feel she is full of jealous rage and envy... she is nothing more than a narcissistic mother and I'm ready to use the BIG GUNS.

She refuses to give me my little girl and I have to ASK PERMISSION to just see her. I'm pregnant now and she got ANGRY with the fact I refuse to ALLOW her to keep my child. She makes sly remarks about anything positive and i know she is my mother, I know reverse work can leave a person like a puddle of water, but I'm tried of the mistreatment. Am I wrong to feel ALLS FAIR IN LOVE AND HOODOO??? :evil:
naturesaftermath

Re: Reverse on hateful mother

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:35 pm

You need to see an attorney about your child custody arrangement and use Court Case if necessary. If your mother does not have custody, go get your daughter and don't look back. You need to get away from your mother. Don't let her have your car keys. If she finds a way to take your car, call the police. Cut and Clear her so she won't affect you emotionally.

You could try Power supplies to increase your self-esteem and lessen the chances of people like your mother walking over you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby naturesaftermath » Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:16 am

Mama Micki, you are absolutely right, but we have a problem. My father is well known in the community and people really value him or his money... and after talking to him about the issue I have with my mom he told me he would make sure I didn't get my little girl if I went to legal counsel. My parents aren't married but you know how some families have that cycle of mental and emotional abuse like energy sucking vampires... well welcome to my world. I recently found out my dad dabbles in something, I see the burned candles in his home and he has these red ribbons that hold medallions at the end. Well I don't know what he works with but if a person makes him mad, he will say I hold the cards I will make them lose everything. Low and behold a week later if that person doesn't lose their job, home, family. He even made a company go out of business, seriously. He felt they were stepping on his territory.

So I stay up on fiery wall of protection, boss fix it, zodiac oit and van van.

Can I do a vinegar jar on him and her to stop the alliance of loving to hurt me?

I work for my father, long story... from me working for him, having my own business, working for someone else, to starving and getting on EBT (later I found out he called and lied on me, they cut my food stamps off right before Thanksgiving) to having to just swallow my pride and GO BACK to work for him. Its more complicated than I can ever say so I need reinforcements, big reinforcements. Should I do a vinegar jar on both of them to sour their relationship, or break up spell? I want to start a honey jar ASAP with me and the courts so they can be sweeten to me. My dad use to work along with the City so he knows ALL THE JUDGES and lawyers... Work on court case and stay up on fiery wall.

I really want to do a shut up candle on my backstabbing mom. I told her 2 weeks after I found out I was pregnant, Mom I love you but I'm getting my child, no if, ands, or buts about it. I will ALLOW her to finish up the school year. I just found out 2 days ago she been telling the school (private school) that I FINALLY feel I can take care of my child and I will be getting her and putting her in public school, and just a lot of lies. Can't I expose her lies? She needs to be knocked down a peg or two. I will work on my self-esteem and to be more steadfast on being around people like my parents. I'm just really ANGRY, I'm tired of the lies, I'm just TIRED. No child should be treated better by the world outside their door, than their parents. I'm upset because I wonder if my little girl is being mistreated, I worry if they mistreat her like they use to do me... I'm ready for war, but I'm behind enemy lines Literally.

Thanks Mama Micki for the quick response
naturesaftermath

Unread postby AprilRaine » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:49 pm

Naturesaftermath, this is such a urgent situation with so much on the line.... including the safety of your child and a possible magic war that can occur that I think you MUST get a reading. You need to know exactly what's happening behind the scenes and how to get your life and child back. There are lots of kits and products that you can choose from LM, but you may need to get expert help to know what angles and combinations you need. If anything calls for an AIRR reading, this does! Good luck to you.
AprilRaine

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:21 pm

Very good advice from all above.

1. Seek legal advice from an Attorney
2. What is in the best interest of the child is to be determined.
3. As advised above seek advice from a Member of AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org

You may wish to sign up for this week's radio show thread:
radio-show-pre-call-id-february-24th,-2013-t24318.html

Take Care,

Miss Tammie Lee
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby naturesaftermath » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:41 am

Thank you for the responses. I just went to the AIRR site, so many to choose from. I feel better, I feel like I'm not alone. I can DO THIS. Ya'll pray for me and my little girl and unborn child. I'm about to prepare for battle and I'm ready. Much love and thank you again
naturesaftermath

My mother cursed me and I need help

Unread postby donzo1258 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:33 am

Hello
I have been cursed for over 20 yrs and it turns out it was my mother. She did it with my hair, clothes, footprints, photos you name it she did. Nothing has gone right for me in my love life, work life, with friends. It doesn't matter what I do I always get problems. Jobs dont last more than a year and relationships only last for a few months. I've gone to see alot of people over the yrs and they all say the same thing what she's done is very, very strong. I ordered the LM uncrossing kit, cast off evil and fiery wall protection but nothing has worked. I need something strong to take off what she's done to me. I would also like her to pay for what she's done to me but I believe she is using protection. Please help me I dont know how much more I can take
donzo1258

Re: My mother cursed me and I need help

Unread postby starry moonlit night » Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi,

If you've done your own work and have not seen results, then I strongly recommend you go to a professional rootdoctor.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers

Also, you try the 13th herb bath for uncrossing:
http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

Archangel Michael can be petition for protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

All the best to you
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824
starry moonlit night

Re: My mother cursed me and I need help

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:01 pm

Do you live with her? If so, move out. Get the Uncrossing kit and work on removing her mess from your life. Block all contact, phone, email, text, and snail mail.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby donzo1258 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:53 am

Thank you for your help. No I do not live with her thank God. I moved out a long time ago.
donzo1258

I believe my mother is cursing me. What may I do?

Unread postby Outerspacerguy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:09 pm

Hello, everyone. I am new to this great forum.

I believe my mother is cursing me (unintentionally). Here is my story. Please read all so you may really understand what I believe to be going on.

I am a young, gay male living with my loving partner of two years. I have been living with him for about a year or so now.

Before, I lived with my parents. At the time they also had no idea I was gay. When I met my bf we truly, and immediately, fell in love. The year after meeting him we both decided to begin living together. I know it seems very rushed but like I said, we both felt it was just..right.

So I decided to leave my parents home without saying a word. I was very afraid to confront them about it. It took a couple of days for them to get a hold of me. A friend actually called that they were extremely worried and were going to call he police. To avoid all of that drama, I decided to confront them about everything.

We finally talked, argued, and what not. Within just that week, things were all better. However, because my mother is extremely Catholic, she did not approve of my "choices" but she said she was my mother and would love me unconditionally. To this day, our relationship is very good.

Now, some background on my mother:

She is a real, legit, practicing Catholic. She goes to church everyday as she starts her day (church across from her home.). She prays everyday, by herself and in groups. She is very devoted. She really does believe what she asks God, she will receive. She has a lot of faith.Now... She also believes God will teach lessons and that he will send you bad situations so that you may learn to believe in him and so you don't go to hell, etc.

Not long after moving in here, shit started to go wrong for me..mainly health-wise.

I have gotten some weird bouts of insomnia. My sleeping schedule has been going haywire. I have developed an ulcer in my tummy. And lately I have been getting headaches and inner ear problems. I also have been having nervous breakdowns and episodes of fear.

This ALL very strange and new to me. I have NEVER in my life had problems like these. I have always been very healthy and mentally well. I eat well, green, and even take vitamins. I should not be having those issues. However, I plan to visit the doctor soon just to be sure about my overall health or of any underlying conditions,

Here is the interesting part. Because of these issues, a lot of times I have caught myself "wanting" to go back home and leave my boyfriend..back to my parents. My boyfriend and I have also found ourselves arguing over the stupidest things, at such spontaneous times. This is not like me(us) and it just doesn't make sense. Living at home I actually couldn't wait to leave and make my own life and be happy. Also, my boyfriend us truly my soulmate. We are perfect for each other and he is an amazing guy. We truly do love each other and I highly enjoy his company. We have a great and communicative relationship, which is why the weird random spats over silly things make me stop and think sometimes.

I have come to the conclusion, not just after thinking things through.. But also after listening to my intuition and guidance.

I believe my mom to be praying for me to "stop sinning", go "home", and for god to probably either teach me lessons, etc. She also believes that sometimes god will take people before they become full sinners. Yaddi yadda. Knowing my mom, I can actually picture her praying for me everyday and asking God for things against me.

In other words, I thinking she is working her magic and is hurting me.

What may I do to protect myself and to get her to quit cursing me via her prayers and wishes?

I would highly appreciate any input. Thank you all very very much. Blessings.

Edit: I forgot to mention a few other things. I also injured my hand about 3 months ago, which is is still healing. Also, I do not have any enemies or the sort. I'm a kind person and don't have drama with anyone. Also, things seem to only be happening to ME.. And not my boyfriend. Which is why I really feel it's my mom directing her energies to me.

Edit 2: hopefully this is last edit. Sorry. Is the word curse too much in my case or is it more of a jynx/hex? She doesn't practice magick or anything of the sort. In fact, to her this is all devil's play. So i know she would never intentionally curse me or anything. But I do feel her prayers may be taking effect.
Outerspacerguy

Re: Spells for Breaking a Curse Placed by a Known Family Member

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Outerspacerguy,

The Bible contains many curses, and they are quite effective. The Psalms, in particular, are filed with them. Therefore a person who prays a curse is still said to be cursing, through the use of imprecatory prayer. You can read more about imprecatory prayer, with samples, in this book:

The Art of Hoodoo Candle Magic
http://www.luckymojo.com/artofhoodoocandlemagic.html

Now, with respect to undoing the work that has been done against you, of course it is always difficult to sort out family issues like this. One hardly should want to curse one's own mother in return. Therefore the concentration of efforts is generally upon uncrossing, followed by protection, followed by (or performed simultaneously with) spells for family harmony and reunion.

To uncross from a prayerful curse, i always recommend Psalms 1 and 37. See these Psalms and their uses here, at these free AIRR pages:

Psalms 1:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_1

Psalms 37:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Psalms_37
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Outerspacerguy » Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:52 pm

Hello, Ms. Cat! Thank you for taking time to reply and for providing me with wonderful information. I want to clarify that my mother and I acrually have a good relationship. I love her and she really does love me. She also actually likes my boyfriend. She thinks he is very kind and loving. We have never argued since I came out to her. Also, strangely enough, our relationship has gotten stronger since. In fact, my father had a gay brother, so I thought he was going to be the accepting one...turns out he had more of an issue with it. Haha but we're cool now and he also likes my bf.

I know it is very strange situation. As much as I would like yo think that my mother accepts me as I am, I do think she prays for me in the ways I mentioned.. At least that's what I feel.
Outerspacerguy

Unread postby Ernie » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:07 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Ernie
Forum Moderator

Breaking Spells From My Mother

Unread postby Mimi80 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:27 pm

Hi all

Very long story this one, but the general idea is that I believe that my mother is binding me has been for so many years.

I'm 40 and have been unable to maintain a lasting relationship with a man. My mother comes over from the Caribbean every other year and is so controlling. I feel vulnerable every single time as she is aggressive and refuses to accept that I'm an adult.

I had my first major relationship when I was 26. Once she was aware of it, it seemed to end abruptly.
Soon after that she came over again, but this time I became really sick. I've never been right ever since. I've been unable to eat certain foods and pork has always made me majorly Ill

I put this down to one particular occasion when she fed me a pork belly and I started throwing up and the doctors can't find out what's wrong with me. She denied that she ever made me sick and became aggressive when I suggested something weren't right with the meal.

I invoked Angel Gabriel a number of years back, and notice from that time till this she cannot sleep well.
There was even an instances where I heard her talking aggressively in her sleep, and I read a Yiddish prayer and by the third time of reading in, I heard her laugh from the other room. There was no way she could have heard me.

She is due to come over again, and I'm tired of allowing this woman to rule my life and leaving me feeling like a 15 child as oppose to a grown woman. At this rate, I doubt if I'll ever form a relationship and would ever have children of my own as I believe that this is what she doesn't want me to do.

She also has previous, by 'tying' men to her.

I don't want to kill her, I just want her to forget that I exist and leave me be. I don't want her to suffer from dementia because as the youngest child it would fall to me to look after her. I just want my life and for get to give up on trying to bind me and just leave me be.

My ancestors won't be able to get through to her as I believe with all her majicks that she has casted over the years for her own ends, she now is possessed by something that I believe wants to try and bind me to her so that when she leaves this earth, it will have someone else to jump onto. I can't trust leaving any hair or toothbrush or nail clippin or even sanitary pads around because I know what she could do.

Someone please help..

Desperately

Mimi
Mimi80

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Hello, Mimi80,

Welcome to the forum.

We realize that you are new but we ask that you: please do NOT start new topics and PEASE post in the appropriate subforum and thread. Every forum page has a dark green area on the top. On the right hand side, there is a white search box in that dark green area. Just enter your key words and you will be taken to the appropriate threads.

I have split, moved, and merged your post to the appropriate area (which is a lot of work for the moderators). I ask that you read the pages here for spell ideas.

I think, in addition to the uncrossing and protection mentioned above. look at this page that Miss cat wrote: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You might also want to put her in a mirror box www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

And, of course, get her out with hotfoot www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

I would also use red brick dust at your front door. This may help to prevent her from coming: www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html

Wishing you the very best. Please take care of yourself
Miss Aida

Unread postby Jp87 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:10 pm

Hi I think that my mother is cursing me she blames me for my dad leaving 8 year ago she had her say in my marriage now Ime divorced I came back to live with her as she's on her own I feel so negative around I feeld down all the time every time I make a new friend once age nos some how they all disoper she uses me I found my name on brown paper in her freezer that said banish bind she prayers everyday to the saints I no that some of you reading this are gonna think Ime stuoid but she new I was being sexually abused and just ignored it is they anyway I can block her curses x
Jp87

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:21 pm

Hello, Jp87,

She didn't curse you.

Instead, she's trying to get you to move by freezing you out.

The only way to reverse that is to thaw it out of the freezer.

But, maybe also start looking for a place to live away from her.

I wish you the best

take care
Miss Aida

Unread postby Jp87 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:17 am

Thank you miss Aida I did thaw it out & I have my own place but she will not let me live in it because when I am with her then I can do all the chores housework I feel drained when I am around her x
Jp87

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal