Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Break Uncross Jinx Curse on Health or Appearance

amina
Newly Registered

Spells to Break Uncross Jinx Curse on Health or Appearance

Unread post by amina » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Every since the birth of my daughter 9 years ago my facial features have not looked the same. I did have a thyroid disease which I attributed to being the cause of this physical change. But it is so drastic. My daughter is BEAUTIFUL and many people see we resemble each other although she is much fair skinned than I. Then with the birth of my son last year I felt gorgeous, however recently since my mother moved in I have noticed that my looks are starting to FADE very rapidly. I'm only 33 but I look and feel older than my mother. I noticed that my sister whom my mother lives near in Florida is also looking haggard - I just can't believe the breakdown of beauty is so rapid with us. I do believe there is a curse and I need to break it now. I'm a single mother and I want to have the best chance of meeting the right mate, and not be held back because my beauty is starting to fade.

coraa
Forum Member

Re: Spells to Break Uncross Jinx Curse on Health or Appearance

Unread post by coraa » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:45 am

It sounds like the first thing you need to do is get a reading to determine what's going on and what influences are at play. You can find a list of ethical readers and rootworkers on the AIRR website, here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:28 am

I understand most people want to say they have been cursed, but you may just have genes that cause you to age rapidly. I mean it can be a combination of genetics and environment. Also, exercise, and diet is important. Drinking lots of water can make a HUGE deal in your skin along with sunscreen. The sun can take a lot of damage to your skin. Stress can make you age as well.

I would recommend going to your doctor for a physical and seeing if there are any medical issues that are causing you to feel this. But first you should start with exercise and diet if you have not already.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

HIEVERYONE782
Newly Registered

Unread post by HIEVERYONE782 » Mon May 02, 2011 4:46 pm

someone I know has put a hex on me causing weird eye symptoms and stomach disorders doctors only make matters wrost anyone can suggest ritual or spell for divine justice I went from being totally healthy to not able to work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue May 03, 2011 1:38 am

I would strongly urge you to get a reading because you need to know what they did, and the severity.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the mean time you can get an uncrossing spell kit, and then I would get a fiery wall of protection spell kit as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-fiery-wall.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:03 pm

Hey Folkes & catherine

there's this enemy that i know that's burning my picture and scaring my face its been getting kind of dark from the top of my forehead and to my mouth area is sore plasma keeps seeping out of my top lip everyday theirs no moustache growing or nothing just pitch black i went to doctors they say they cant do nothing and told me to go home there's nothing they can do so I want to burn her picture back how can I do this I want her to feel my pain that I am feeling

how can I burn her picture and scar her face like she did to me also she took my clothes my dads hat and went to the cemetery and buried it there. so she told us and then an argument started she told us she done it years ago senice i was a child also she said that's why your overweight also my dad too and my dad head is turning purplish like its dead ? its on the left ear on the side like its been burnt

the person that has done this to me is my mums mother also she very high in black magic and dark forces and loves swelling people up and I am scared :cry:
also she has killed my mums aunty she sent a evil spirit to push her down the stairs this was when i was child like 8 years old there was blood everywhere
This person is dangers till this day she told me she done everything and killed her

so i went to burn a her picture and scar her face like what she did to me

thanks

ElectroKid

mumma

Unread post by mumma » Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Wow wicked grandmother! No need for enermies with family like that! Hopefully someone on here knowshow to help you!

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:12 am

I am terribly sorry that you are going through such an unfortunate situation, and being that it is family. A few things to consider is to cleanse yourself and a strong herb mixture is the Thirteen Herb Bath. After each bath it would be recommended to anoint yourself with oils such as 7-11 Holy Oil (first product listed) and Fiery Wall of Protection.

As for throwing back at her, it would be highly recommended in getting a reading from a member at Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers (A.I.R.R.) to do a reading on the situation and, if called for, work on your behalf. If she has been doing this for a long time and been working with some dark stuff, as you mentioned, then it is recommended to have support of a rootworker on your side guiding you during this difficult time.

I do know that others will provide additional information to help. Hang in there and best of luck to you.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

ElectroKid

Unread post by ElectroKid » Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:24 am

Thank You Both /:

SweetLady
Forum Member

Unread post by SweetLady » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:50 pm

do a mirrorbox on her. the info is in LM free spells archive. do the protection work above 1st & acleansing for u & your grandpa. ask St michael for help.

candlefiend
Forum Member

Unread post by candlefiend » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:45 pm

I was on the radio show last week about a situation with a friend of mine. I was told that his wife is jinxing or working against me.

Madam Nadia gave me great suggestions on protection

I next went to a reader in my town who said it appeared that someone is working against my looks or personality.

SInce this began I have gotten heavy bumps like exzema around my mouth like a beard. :evil: Is there anyone out there with any suggestons on dealing with this. I was wondering if there was anything else that may help this situation.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:00 am

Hi, Candlefiend,

I always tell people that seeking the advice of numerous rootworkers at the same time is just like taking advice from numerous physicians at one time: One Doctor may prescribe surgery, while another one prescribes physical therapy, while another one prescribes bed rest, etc. Doing all of those at the same time is not a good idea! LOL

My advice to you is to do what Madam Nadia prescribed and see what happens. She is an EXCELLENT psychic and root worker. You're in good hands and you have absolutely nothing to lose here. If you run into obstacles, then consult her and she will be able to consult spirit.
Also, casting doubt is not a good idea for your root work. Go ahead and do what she prescribed with confidence. You'll be surprised at the outcomes!

Good luck to you. Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:31 am

candlefiend; I agree with Miss Aida. I didn't hear the radio show from last week because I was camping, so I missed the advice that you were given. On top of the rootwork that you are doing, make sure that you are also seeking advice from a medical professional.

Best of luck!
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

candlefiend
Forum Member

Unread post by candlefiend » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:42 pm

I have only done what she prescribed the lady I bought the supplies from is the one who said she thought it was toward my appearance. I see dr regulary and he has addressed my skin fyi. I was just wondering if anyone had suggestions on this as no one on the call saw my face I could barely talk as my voice was lost for several days. I appreciate the replies and am doing as she prescribed. I am still curious about what was said at the Botnica about the appearance.

Zola Kathryn
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Zola Kathryn » Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Hi Candlefiend,

I agree with Aida's post. Trust in the advice that Madame Nadia gave to you regarding protecting yourself from any shade being thrown on your appearance/personality/love life. If you feel it necessary, Lucky Mojo carries a line of Uncrossing products which would work well to break any pre-existing negative work that's been directed at you. You can read about the act of uncrossing and the various products here: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
In Service,
Miz Zola
HRCC Graduate #1176G

candlefiend
Forum Member

Unread post by candlefiend » Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:17 am

I facebook messaged Madam Nadia as that was the only link I could find. I have not heard back as I am sure she doesnt hang out on fb... The candle will not stay lit nor will the coal to burn the herbs she prescribed. I literally cannot get them to stay lit or light at all. Is there anything that I should do....I cant coplete the work if I cannot light the candles and herbs. Is this common? Help here any thoughts??

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Hi candlefiend,

I don't know how much experience you have with working coals to burn incense, but they can be a bit tricky if you're not used to them. They tend to require a fair bit of applied heat to light up properly. The easiest way to get one going is to hold it using a pair of metal tongs and then use a barbecue lighter to keep a flame to it until you see the entire surface ''sparkle''. Then set it down and once it's good and hot you should be able to get the herbs to smoulder nicely. There are some extra instructions here: http://www.luckymojo.com/incense.html#charcoal

For the candle, I don't know which kind you have, but make sure that the wick isn't being drowned out by excess wax, isn't too small for the candle and that you're burning it in an area that isn't drafty. Also don't overly anoint it with oïl as this can give you problems lighting it. If this fails, use another candle and start again.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

candlefiend
Forum Member

Unread post by candlefiend » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:14 pm

I use charcoal regularly and this is a first. I will go get a new batch and new candle and give it a go. Thank you

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 pm

candlefiend wrote:I facebook messaged Madam Nadia as that was the only link I could find.
Really? Her contact information is there for all the world to see at the AIRR website:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/madame-nadia.html

You can get her phone number or send her an email right from that page.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

Princess_LoveDiva
Forum Member

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:26 pm

I know this post is old but it caught my attention because I remember a few years back after losing my ex to some new chick that came out of nowhere that my looks were being stolen. It sounded crazy at the time and i feared being locked up in an asylum but I remember feeling as if my looks were being stolen and my hair went from being thick and shoulder length to a broken inch long mess. Meanwhile she went from looking like an awkward drag queen into a cute girl. I then found out her mother and her grandmother dabbled in black magic.

Thank you for helping me see I wasn't as crazy as I thought! I hope your situation has been remedied.
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Princess Tumbles,
I am so sorry that this happened to you. So very sorry

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:35 pm

PrincessT, what happened after you found out you were cursed? Were you able to stop her from taking your looks, and if so, how did you do it?

Princess_LoveDiva
Forum Member

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:23 am

Thanks miss aida, I hope the OP has resolved it.

MoonBreath I didn't know anything about hoodoo back then. It's a shame because she was really working a number on me. My sanity really was coming into question at the time. I figured out I was cursed when we had an argument and her last words were "no more miss nice guy". 2 weeks later I had to have surgery for a simple every day procedure but i was under general anastetic. The dr told me the next day when they had finished the surgery and was packing everything away i flatlined for no reason and they had to resusitate and they still dont know what caused it. All I had back then was the Bible. I prayed the psalms constantly and my mother did the same for me. It took a very long time but I slowly got back on my feet.

Now that I think of it, I only started getting my hair and looks back once I became truly over him and the whole thing. Maybe it lost its grip.

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Wow... so God saved you. I too am only now learning about all these tricks people with knowledge have been doing. I look back on my life now that I am aware this stuff exists and realize I have been played many times. The people who grow up in households where hoodoo is passed down really do have an advantage over us folks who grow up "in the dark" so to speak.

I was asking what you did because I know someone in a similar situation. From this forum, I have learned a lot about Cleansing and Protection, and even Reversal. I guess it is better to learn about spiritual warfare later than ... never.

You can always reverse on her now ... just for giggles. So much time has passed, she won't be expecting it. Or ... if she is powerful, maybe leave well enough alone. One thing I know for sure ... always Cleanse and Protect ... forever. :)

Princess_LoveDiva
Forum Member

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:31 pm

Lol @ MoonBreath, trust me I fight the temptation to get revenge on her every day. But she's doing it to herself. My ex looks like a wreck (I can tell she's put something on him).

And you're right. I wish I knew something hoodoo related, even if it was something as simple as burning frankincense resin. There's all sorts of stuff out there and thanks to this forum I'm glad I can recognise it when I see it. Constant cleansing and protecting is a must!!

Khi Armand
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Khi Armand » Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:23 pm

Agreed PrincessTumbles. Consistent cleansing and protection can do a great deal toward helping us avoid both life's minor and major pitfalls. And indeed, even something as simple as burning frankincense resin can uplift the energies of a space or person and help bring that which is shrouded in darkness into the light.

http://herb-magic.com/frankincense.html
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710

simona123

Unread post by simona123 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:53 pm

I was cursed very badly in Egypt by the witch of the village who helped my mother in law to make me very sick to die so her son that was sponsored by me by marriage can be free when he is arriving. His sister came to our apartment and threw the stuff out of her pocket on the side of my bed. After 2 weeks I bacame so sick with pneumonia and even today I am in the same boat. I was 6 years in infection disease without any help. I loose blood threw the anus. I am very weak with my lungs and all respiratory and larinx pharinx eye sinuses all on the right side plus I bleed through my anus. The doctors can t find anything.

my question is there anything I can drink and take internally so I will be cleansed? I have this feeling I don t get out of this without serious cleaning. These people they work with the cemetery and with animal sacrifices so when the animal dies you die with him.
thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:46 pm

First, we must insist that you get competent medical care from a doctor. The symptoms you describe are dangerous. You can drink Hyssop tea, silver dime filings boiled in milk and strained out, or other traditional spiritually cleansing teas, but you also need to see a doctor. If a conventional doctor is not to your preference, you should see a holistic physician or naturopath.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:01 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, MISC Deacon -- Facebook Fridays! Sweepstakes Admin -- Online Catalogue Team at LMCCo

amber
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by amber » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:11 pm

Hello, I am a resent graduate of the. Course... Anyway here goes, I am going to book a reading with Ms Cat , but she is booked for the next month, so until then, I've got a question, I've had two readings and they are opposite each other so I need a third , for 2 out of three :)

I had some negativity around me and my kids about 3 months ago , so we all did uncrossing say baths, tough to get your kids to comply. To that,,, gosh,, then I uncrossed the house and put in some protective incense in..

3 weeks ago I had sort of a near death experience, I work in surgery so I was in the right place.
46 yrs young no heart conditions in the family, but I had a weird heart attack, seized, had to be shocked twice, and was in a coma for 2 days, hospital for 6... All tests ran all tests clear, but they did have to put in an AICD, defibulator... Long story,

So until I have my reading with Ms Cat, what would be a good sequence of work I should begin to do?
Thanks very much Amber

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:06 pm

Hello, amber ,

Oh my God. I am so sorry. What a terrible thing to happen.

Thank God you're OK.

I would highly suggest that you concentrate only on protection spells while you are awaiting Miss cat's reading.

Here's a page that she has written: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Congratulations on completing the course.

But, most importantly, take care of yourself.

MaplePancakes
Newly Registered

Unread post by MaplePancakes » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:50 am

Hi everyone. I'm new to posting though I've followed the forum for some time.

This is going to be a long post but please bear with me.

I was never really interested in magic until my recent predicament that I'm posting here for. But since the problem began I've jumped into studying the the art out of genuine interest. I have some hoodoo lineage but I don't know much about it or have access.

My problem is that I need advise with a beauty curse that was put on me over a year ago.

I had gotten into a business disagreement with a close friend who as it turned out is actually narcissistic and evil. I knew this and others know this but we are only now discovering and coming to terms with how far the narcissism and evil intention is and have individually began to extricate ourselves. This individual cursing me was in retaliation for me ending our business arangement and separating myself from them for my sake and mental health. There had been many slights because I wasn't a dominant enough personality to speak up for myself, but the last incident had been so severe that I had to cut all ties with this person.

I never understood why but for years the person always unnecessarily mentioned my beauty. I thought at first it was because even though I knew that I was attractive and was even appreciative and somewhat vainful, I had very low self esteem and was never confident in romantic pursuits. I thought they were trying to help me see it and make me feel better about myself. But I'm realising now it was probably some form of resentment.

It has made me age and has made my overall face appear weary and ragged. I'm in my late 20s but now I'm being mistaken for early and even mid 30s. I normally had great skin and a thick head of hair but now I have hair loss, my face has dark sunspots wrinkling and even acne. I permanently lost 1/4 of my hair because of a hair dressing accident and its worsening with pattern bladness.

This has been going on for a year and a half now, and it looks like the damage is permanent. My skin sags now, and I have premature laugh lines and hairline wrinkles. And the texture of my skin has also aged becoming rough and dim.

The caster already knew that I had very low self esteem and serious clinical depression but did it anyway. And because I didn't know what it was and because the first rooroworker I went to couldnt detect anything, it was addressed really late.

I really need help because I don't know what else I can do. I never felt confident talking to people, especially those I were attracted to. Because I'm overweight I had hoped that I could simply lose the weight and feel better because my thought was always, "Well it could be worse, at least I'm not ugly." And now I'm devestated because I'll never be able to be beautiful or confident even if I lose the weight.

Im seeing an amazing root doctor and he's helped a lot, I even got an amulet of protection from him. But it hasnt actually helped with my appearance, actually it would get better for a few days and then almost completely reverses itself which is a little creepy. :?

I'm greatful for any advice anyone can offer me.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:11 pm

Hello MaplePancakes,

I'm very sorry you're feeling this way :( I moved your post over to this thread so you can scroll up and see what other people in similar situations have done and the advice they've received. I think it would be a good idea for you to see a doctor, just to make sure there isn't something medical going on, and then get a reading from a reputable reader to see if you have indeed been cursed. You can find reputable readers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

And in the meantime, take good care of yourself. Drink lots of water, use sunscreen, take breaks to de-stress. Good luck to you :)
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”