cabriellenil

Re: finance & prosperity blocked.

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:36 am

Given your situation you might want to look this up:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

wraithklewn

Unread post by wraithklewn » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:59 am

In addition to all the others great suggestions.. id like to reccomend some money work. what comes to mind is either money drawing or money house blessing oils coupled with money stay with me. http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/moneystaywithme.html

But first id definitely do the necessary uncrossing work and protection work. take a look at this link.. viewtopic.php?f=11&t=6394 . This is something that could give you great benefit in the long term. Its also something that i do personally for a protection measure.
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:10 am

I love this site,! Thank you all for your insight on my problem.
Im trying to arrange a reading today and order the baths most important thing.
Its money thats holding me back from starrting thats all.
Story of my life it seems.
Thank you team!!! xxxxxxx
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:33 am

You don't necessarily need to do the full Uncrossing and Fiery Wall spell kit each month, but establishing a regular cleansing and protection routine is recommended for EVERYONE!

If your reading shows that after the Uncrossing, 13-Herb baths, and Fiery Wall kits you'll be free of the work - then I would recommend you plan to do some form of cleansing and protection work monthly, if not weekly. Plan to take a strong cleansing bath, and renew your protections once a month. You can of course do something more often. For instance, you could get some Van Van & Fiery Wall of Protection bath crystals, dissolve a portion of them in some water (strain out the herbs), and then put that into a spray bottle and spray yourself down with it each day while saying a prayer to be cleansed, protected, and your roads open to good fortune. I love using sprays for daily cleansing/protection purposes! It's quick, easy, and effective. But do something more thorough monthly.

Do go ahead and ask your reading what ongoing maintenance measures they'd recommend for you and your situation.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:06 am

Great recommendations Devi; ( ;) ) babybaby, money being the issue, you can't go wrong purchasing the spell kits. Be mindful that when purchasing the Spell kits, everything is included and many of the recommendations here are included, for example, Archangel Micheal's card and the 13 Herb Spiritual Bath is included in the Fiery Wall Spell Kit. The Uncrossing Spellkit also includes 13 Herb Spiritual bath with the addition of a 4oz bottle of Chinese Wash, just a cupful added to your floor water can be used to cleanse away troubles. As it says on the bottle, "Clear away that evil mess with Lucky Mojo Chinese Wash."
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

babybaby

Unread post by babybaby » Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:19 am

I wanted to thank you all for your advice, i took your advice and had a reading, problems are far deeper than i thought.
I wanted to get support from the root-worker in the reversal work, but it seems when im near to gtting help to better myself, i never hear from them again its sad, but as soon as i ask for help it seems they run as far as they can. Im starting to feel is it because im in the uk!! it also makes me feel like im not good enough for them to help me.
But if i knew how to do it my self i would, i understand the baths but mirror box reversal and crossroads i have no idea.

But thank you for all your help so far. xx
Thank You Saint Expedite for your Fast work!
Thank You Saint Jude for helping me find a solution for my home.

wonderwhy31

I need help! I've been having a series of bad luck

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:25 pm

Hello everyone,

I've been having a series of bad luck with my money and car. I believe that someone may have put a spell or maybe there is a spirit messing with my money.
What is the most effective product that I can use cleanse myself and protect me and my family from whatever is going on?
What products can I use to ensure that my money has a continuing flow?
I want to make sure whatever is going on doesn't jump from me to any of my family!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: I need help! I've been having a series of bad luck

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:32 pm

Well, you'll want to start with a reading with an AIRR worker to find out the actual source of your troubles - if it's related to crossing work or not. You can find a list of skilled workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.com

But doing a good cleansing and uncrossing is always a great first line of action. The Uncrossing spell kit has everything you need to thoroughly cleanse your home and your person of all kinds of negativity. You can also set some Fiery Wall of Protection vigils, and burn Fiery Wall of Protection incense in your home (and you could also burn a small amount in your car) after the cleansing in order to put up a protective barrier.

To get the money flowing again, try following the Uncrossing with a Van Van kit which will help open the ways for new and better fortune in all areas of life, &/or a Money Drawing spell kit to increase your income.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:36 am

As Devi said-Uncrossing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Fiery Wall of Protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html
And you should also bookmark the protection page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

sabrina

Unread post by sabrina » Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:12 pm

I feel the same way too. But you know what, I figure it has to do with me being crash with the sign for this year. I don't really do a lot of "work", I try to stay low and try not to get involve with heated communication, or deal with any major decision. And then once month, I will cleanse and protect myself and the house to help calm down a little of the impact that might make me do stupid thing.

But that is just me, you might need to do a reading and see if it is really someone doing "work" on you, or that this is not a very good year for you. :)

edit to add: you can also apply some cinnamon powder in between your chest. ( I don't remember where I read this from, but I do it all the time) It helps me with a bit (not much) for money luck protection.

wonderwhy31

Unread post by wonderwhy31 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 am

Thank you all for responding, I will all of this a try :)

angel11

Cleansing to Remove Bad Luck Attacking Me & My Son

Unread post by angel11 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:08 pm

I need help cleansing and removing the negativity that seems to be destroying me and my son's life. Everything has spiraled out of control from, losing job, home, wealth, and now my sanity is wanning. Not to mention, my son has suffered injuries that has derailed his sports accomplishments. I tried everything to prevent this spiraling out of control. I had a reading from Cat months ago and she did say that someone was jealous of my son and was trying to destroy him. He is a teen. I tried to break it and all of the other negativity to no avail. How can we cleanse to remove this cloud that is destroying us. It is hard to cleanse because we do not have our own home now, we are sleeping on the couches of others. We had a home previously. ANu suggestions? I really do not know what to do, because each day brings a new crisis to our lives.

There should be no reason with my qualifications that I can not get a job. When possibility comes available, negative things happen to prevent us from moving forward, like illness, car breaking down, or injury.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with Cleansing to remove bad luck attacking me and my s

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:24 pm

Sounds you could really benefit from the AIRR Pro Bono Fund - you'll need to pay for a $10 reading to determine your eligibility, but this is the kind of situation that fund was made to deal with.

In the meantime, get yourself on the Crystal Silence League's prayer list, which is free, and will get a whole community of people praying for you right away.

If you're able to get some salt, then at least try to take frequent salt baths that you've prayed over for some measure of cleansing.
Pray to St. Michael to cleanse and protect you from any negativity, and help lift you up.

Pray the 23rd Psalm, and work with some of the methods in the low-cost money spells thread to try and help you get back on your feet financially. easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html

You can pray to St. Joseph to help you find employment - and even St. Jude as this is a desperate case.

Best of luck

angel11

Unread post by angel11 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:01 pm

Devi Spring,

Thank you so much for responding. You have given me wonderful advice. I have taken advantage of the Crystal Silence League's prayer List. How do I go about getting a reading to see if I am eligible for the Pro Bono Fund?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:33 pm

This page will tell you all you need to know about applying to the Pro Bono Fund: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund

angel11

Unread post by angel11 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:00 pm

Thank you so much.

angel11

Re: Cleansing to Remove Bad Luck Attacking Me & My Son

Unread post by angel11 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:04 pm

Ok, I ended up paying over$75.00 for a reading to see if I qualified for Pro Bono service
Hmm, I can not afford that and I have never in life paid that much for a reading
Actually my card was Charged $239 and then $163 was put back. I am sick over this not to mention broke.

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Anqel 11...first and foremost,

I'm very sorry for the burden you and your son are experiencinq....may I be the first to qenuinely apoloqize for any issues that has been put on your behalf...

Secondly, ask a friend if they may lend you a little loan of at least $50.00? Because I would recommend that you purchase an uncrossinq spell kit, to remove any bad luck on you and your son...to remove any uncrossed conditions.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

I'd also recommend if you'd purchase a BATH SUPPLY of a 13th HERB BATH in which you bathe in this for 13 days if you and your son feel HEAVILY crossed.
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

If possible, qet 26 small white "4 candles with UNCROSSING oil, take a bath in this for 13 days with 2 liqhts beside you as you enter this bath, the liqhts last up to 1 hour, in which is the effective amount of time you would wash yourself completely while recitinq the 37th psalm for removinq crossed conditions...

After that, I would then, ask another friend to lend you $58.00 to purchase a STEADY WORK spell kit and a STEADY WORK Honeyjar kit to be able to seek employment.http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

If your friends are nice enouqht to lend you the money [or family members], then once you are able to seek employment, pay them back of course. To ask for favors requardinq your situation so they may be able to lend you money in your pocket, I'd buy some FIVE FINGERED GRASS for loans and favors.
http://www.herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html
It can also help to boil this and strain it into a tea to cleanse yourself and crossed situations your in as well...

-May sincere blessinqs and Jesus Christ come to you....[pray to St.Jude in cases despaired of....., mainly for last hope situations],
TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

angel11

Unread post by angel11 » Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 pm

TBank,

Thank you for the very helpful information. I should be receiving money back from the $75.00 call because I think that is wrong also. I can use that, I should note, that I am owed several thousand dollars in child support, what do you recommend to force him to pay. He has the means to do so, but likes to wait until forced to make my life miserable. If he paid, that would be more than enough to pay for those items you mentioned. Thanks again.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:26 am

As I understand it, the reading to find out if you qualify for the Pro Bono Fund should only be $10 - did you book your reading with Miss Michaele who is the one that does the Pro Bono applicant readings?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:09 pm

If you went through the hoodoopsychics.com then you are charged per minute for readings and will find it at a premium rate. However, ALL of the readers at HoodooPsychics also offer prescheduled consultations and readings at a lower rate.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Jaime Banks

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Anqel11,

I believe you'll be ok. It'll take time for all this to happen, but once it does I'm sure your life will be back to normal, to keep away the evil eye if any of this should happen to you aqain [GOD forbid,] then take some action and apply yourslef some FIREY WALL OF PROTECTION to keep away harmful influences, protection from people, and keep your karma pure.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wa ... ction.html

I'd also pray to St. Michael Archanqel for assistance in protection and apply his Holy Card near your front door to keep away evil from your premises.

I LOVE the idea of the Probono readinqs....It's a qood idea!!!!

-Take Care, and may you recieve your blessinqs.
-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:13 pm

angel11 wrote:Ok, I ended up paying over$75.00 for a reading to see if I qualified for Pro Bono service
Hmm, I can not afford that and I have never in life paid that much for a reading
Actually my card was Charged $239 and then $163 was put back. I am sick over this not to mention broke.

angel11, could you tell us if this was through AIRR for the Pro Bono Service? The link would have been here: http://readersandrootworkers.org/wiki/Pro_Bono_Fund as Devi Spring so helpfully pointed out to you...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Faith14

Best way to approach business & money uncrossing

Unread post by Faith14 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:05 am

I pulled some cards on my business and money. I got 5 of pents, 9 of swords, and 8 of cups. I questioned different aspects of my business and money and EACH time the 9 0f swords and 8 of cups were in all the spreads. I am self employed as a massage therapist. I used to make really good money until I've been in a magical war with another for some time. Now I make bear minimal to survive. I've been doing this for 16 years so I will not be walking away. Should I do an uncrossing or use a double action candle? Followed by road opener and money drawing? I have LM uncrossing oil and sachet powder, waiting for my LM order which I have some road opener products coming but no money drawing products so would need to order some. Would would the best approach be to uncross my money, draw clients back and keep them and steady money?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Best way to approach business & money uncrossing

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:49 am

I would do some Reversing work to send the other persons' spellwork right back to them, then do a cleansing/Uncrossing, followed by Fiery Wall of Protection to keep yourself and money protected.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Best way to approach business & money uncrossing

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:23 am

If you know who your enemy is, get them tied up and in a mirror box post-haste as an additional measure to what Mary bee has suggested. Make sure that no further interference can be made by that person!

TheUnquietGrave

Regarding products to us for friend that has bad luck

Unread post by TheUnquietGrave » Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Hello hopefully this is under the right board topic its been a long time since I posted here and they have changed.

Anyway a friend of mine has had a horrible string of bad luck for the past three years since she entered into a relationship with a man that at one time use to practice magic of the satanic kind very haphazzardly. He has always had bad luck since he stopped about five years ago. I've used Lucky Mojo products in the past with a fair amount of success. I recommended maybe some general cleaning work such as a 13 herb bath and wash but was wondering what in regards to protection I can recommend?

thank you!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Regarding products to us for friend that has bad luck

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Start with the Uncrossing kit. Do some divination to see if doing more than one night of the 13-herb bath with it may be indicated since the condition is long-standing. They may want to do 3 or 7 or even a full 13 days of 13-Herb Bath to get a really good, deep spiritual clean. Follow that up with a Blessing spell kit, and seal all the doors and windows with either Fiery Wall of Protection or Protection oil, and burn some Fiery Wall or Protection incense throughout the home for protection.

See how that changes things. If things don't turn around dramatically in 3 months, then you may wish to get a full divination and rootwork consultation on the matter.

TheUnquietGrave

Re: Regarding products to us for friend that has bad luck

Unread post by TheUnquietGrave » Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 am

Thanks for the information I'll be sure to pass it along.

elizamay01

Jinxed? Long-term bad money luck; cleansing led to injuries!

Unread post by elizamay01 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:41 am

This is the first time I have asked for help, I have read many of the threads on the forum which I find very interesting.
My problem is very confusing. I suffer from very bad luck; I have done for much of my life but go through phrases where it can be very bad. I am going through such a phrase now and have been for the past five years since selling my much sort after business premises.
Since this things have gone from bad to worse. We can't sell our house, which has caused a great deal of financial hardship, I can't get a job with a decent salary, wherever I am employed either staff, service users or managers take a huge dislike to me and have gone to great length to get me to leave.
I am in a great deal of debt but cannot hold on to any of my money.
A lot of my friends have "dropped me" although we have not had any crossed words they have made it clear they do not want me in their lives.
If I have a short steady period when things seem to be ok I can guarantee that this period will be cut short and bad luck, bad news or blockages will come my way, especially if I am looking for a new job, or some way to earn more money.
I recently cleansed my house with sage and did a 7 day cleansing bath, and a 3 day lemon, lime and orange cleansing ritual. I felt great after, I really felt that something had shifted, however a few days later a fell down and smashed my face and broken my teeth.
I am desperate for help; I really feel that there is a huge blockage that will not let me move forward with my life, or a jinx that keeps kicking my back to base.
I have burnt a road opener candle but nothing changed, I have purchased a number of LM products from Pagan Magic, because I live in the UK, but when I read the forum feel that I should be using other products/kits which I cannot get from PM but would take a long time to come if ordered from LM.
I am confused, unhappy and I am not sure if am doing the spells correctly.
I am returning to work this week after being off for a month, I am not looking forward to being around people who are so hostile towards me.
I have just done an ammonia jar to help deal with the bad luck, but could really do with some advice.
I am feeling extremely disillusions at the moment, I wrote the above two weeks ago but could not get it posted on your site. The ammonia jar and the LM road opener vigil candle have not produced any positive changes.
Thank you[/quote]

Retitled by Miss Michaele

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator
Re: Jinxed? Long-term bad money luck; cleansing led to injuries!

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:09 am

I'm very sorry for your troubles. When experiencing this degree of opposition, I would encourage you to get a reading. You could contact a member of the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, or maybe sign up to be a guest on this Sunday's (3 June) Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio show:

http://readersandrootworkers.org
radio-show-pre-call-id-june-3rd,-2012-t19776.html

You could also post a free prayer request at the Crystal Silence League, so you can get some prayer support while you sort out what's going on:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

Good Luck.
Two-Headed Doctor

elizamay01

Unread post by elizamay01 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:45 pm

Thank you so much for your response, I would live to
Have a reading, however I am a little worried about choosing a reader
Who is genuine - I have been ripped off so much in the past
I just want to consult with someone who will really get in tune with
What I am going through. Can you recommend any of the AIRR root workers
Or are they all equally good in pin pointing why blockages jinxes etc
Have happened, why, by whom and what to do to get my life back in order
Thank you for your thoughts

largo36

Unread post by largo36 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:26 pm

OH MY GOD!!!!!
Reading your post is like you just been observing me you just describe me. I too have been going through the exact time you are going through
I don’t know what to do. I truly need help there is no doubt in my mind that I have been jinx I don’t I just need to get this removed. The only thing is that I have not had anything like injuries happen......yet
what i need is something a lot more powerfull that that

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:49 pm

elizamay01 wrote:Thank you so much for your response, I would live to
Have a reading, however I am a little worried about choosing a reader
Who is genuine - I have been ripped off so much in the past
I just want to consult with someone who will really get in tune with
What I am going through. Can you recommend any of the AIRR root workers
Or are they all equally good in pin pointing why blockages jinxes etc
Have happened, why, by whom and what to do to get my life back in order
Thank you for your thoughts

To get into AIRR at all, you have to prove yourself to be a gifted reader and rootworker AND an ethical person.

Anyone on this list should be able to help you:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

LadybugNW

Can someone take my luck?

Unread post by LadybugNW » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:36 am

I have a question I have been wanting to ask for a while, and I hope it doesn't sound incredibly silly: is it possible for someone to "steal" another person's luck? And if so, how can you get it back after it has been taken?

There was a girl who, in the course of a year, took my boyfriend (the love of my life) and took my job (I was laid off, she was promoted to my position). So I applied for another job at another company, which she applied for -- and got. She married the boyfriend she took from me. I moved to another city to escape all of this heartbreak, but yet over the course of several years, she somehow ended up finagling clients from me and even friends.

The mystery of it all is that we were never connected. We weren't friends -- or, as far as I knew, enemies; I had no interest in her or paid any attention to her at all until all of this stuff started. I'm not even sure how or whether she would have known about the job I applied for or my clients -- some of which were in other cities! But somehow, every time I turn around, this girl is right there swooping up my best opportunities -- even though we live in other cities now and it seems completely improbable.

Maybe she is a better person than I or has a better chart than I -- or maybe she is the successful alter ego. : ) Or maybe it is just an extreme coincidence. But that said, I would like my opportunities to come to me and not her. It is truly as if she has somehow tapped into the good things coming my way, like intercepting a phone call.....

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator
Re: Can someone take my luck?

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:42 pm

That's some crazy coincidence or else she has you targeted. You'd need a divination to see for sure.

There is a formula line that not a lot of people talk about called, "I Can, You Can't"
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html

It's a bit of "fight fire with fire" but you could use these on her to take back some of those opportunities and maybe even the playing field. It puts rivals at a disadvantage so that you can get ahead.

Speaking of fire - or better yet, the opposite of it - do some research on freezer spells that would stop her in her tracks and keep her from "poaching" your luck.
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I love freezer spells - they are really clever and they usually produce good results.

I'd also suggest looking into the Road Opener line of products. http://www.luckymojo.com/products-road-opener.html

You could use these to dress your work environment - phone, letterhead, etc. to pull more clientele and opportunities to you.

Best of luck,
Prof. Ames
#1694G

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Someone can most definitely steal your luck.

In this case, I would get a reading before approaching anything to make sure she is not doing magic on your now or in the past.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

Then you need to do some protection and uncrossing work.

www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

I would follow that up with some van van work to change your bad luck into good luck.
www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

Then you should start doing work again to get a good job and whatever else you want.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

LadybugNW

Unread post by LadybugNW » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:13 pm

Thank you both! I will definitely start with a reading....and I am intrigued by both the "I Can, You Can't" and Van Van products you mentioned! I would like to know if there is some reason beyond incredible coincidence that all of these things are happening.

I've felt a little silly and sheepish when I think in terms of someone taking my luck ~ until I learn she has yet another client of mine again. It's truly mind boggling.

Elizabeth1971
Bad luck result of curse?

Unread post by Elizabeth1971 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:00 am

I got married this past March to a good man. When we returned from our honeymoon we found ourselves in a crisis. All on the same DAY our house got burned down, my husband lost his job, and we were in a car accident. (We currently have NO car.) We moved in with my mother only to find ourselves having to leave due to our bad Karma as a result we are living in a shelter. A friend recommend us to have a psychic reading by someone who she holds in high regard. Being that she found that our current situation was not normal, the psychic said that we had witchcraft and several curses upon us due to our blissful marriage and prosperity. The only way to lift such a dilemma would be to get a "spiritual Cleansing" and protection from negative energies. The problem is the cleansing is VERY EXPENSIVE, and we currently unemployed and thus have no money!! Can someone PLEASE show mercy and give me any home remedies, advice, or suggestions on how to break this misfortune and and protect ourselves. We would like to start a family, but we are in no condition to do so. In addition the psychic told us that the witchcraft was done through Santeria and Voodoo. I told the psychic that I knew people in my past who practiced those two religions.

Thank you in advance for your help. God bless.
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Bad luck result of curse?

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 am

"Karma" is a concept from Eastern religions, and I don't know how it resulted in your staying in a shelter; you may have just had bad luck.

I would suggest that you start with a 13-herb bath and a 10-minute reading to answer the question "Has someone done negative work against us?" Both of these are inexpensive.

You can sign up for a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Radio Show, an internet show that is aired every Sunday.

You can also request prayer at the Crystal Silence League.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Elizabeth1971

Unread post by Elizabeth1971 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:53 pm

Hi Mama Micki,

Thanks for the fast reply..

I don't understand what "eastern religion" mean? Can you please explain...

Also, I never wish harm or misfortune towards anyone because I know it can come back to you 3x worse. So,
I try always to be positive in thinking,feeling and towards others so I don't know where this Karma is coming
from? I know there was a lot of people who didn't wish my husband and I to get married all out of envy.But
we did..and we are still strong! We ended up in a shelter do to the fact that our home got burnt down and
we are trying to rebuilt our lives. I will take your advice being that its so helpful under consideration..thanks
once again!

In addition- we went to get a physic reading and we did ask "if someone was doing negative things against us" and the answer
was YES. Who ever we knew in our past that practiced Santeria or Voodoo is the person causing you harm the physic said.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:46 am

Two Eastern religions are Hinduism and Buddhism. Both of these religions teach the concept of karma, which is connected to the belief in reincarnation. The idea is that one's actions in one life will determine the next. For example, if you are a rich person who oppresses poor people, in the next life you might be born into poverty.

Hoodoo originated with African-American Christians, who were and are mostly Protestant.

Magic is practiced by people of all religions, not just Santeria and Voodoo, and the skill of the practitioner is more of a factor than his or her religion in the effectiveness of any work. Beware of "psychics" who will tell you that you are cursed and charge a fortune to remove the curse.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

truth

Unlucky All My Life

Unread post by truth » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:28 am

Hello,

I never was lucky on my life on finding love and money.

In love, always I was cheated on and losers were on my way.

In money, I cant find job although I have graduate degree. Now I cant afford to rent a place and I live with my friend.

I was consulted by some readers to do jinx breaker. I cant afford to pay to readers to do jinx breaking for me. One reader told me if i do jinx breaking, at first some bad things will happen to me.

1. Is there any products that I can buy to do jinx breaking without bad things happen?

2.I also suffered so much this year during mercury retrograde. is there any product to cancel negative impacts of mercury?

3. which products I can buy to absorb soul-mate?

4. how can i understand if the love who left me, was my soul mate or no?

5. how can I separate him from new woman if I don't know the name of woman?

6. how can I get more luck?

7. Please help me to know if these products don't contradict each other's effects if I use all at the same time or not.

8. Which phase of moon and which hour should I use them?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Breaking Jinx or Curse That Has Resulted in Bad Luck

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 am

Dear truth,

1. Any reader who told you that if you do your own rootwork "bad things will happen" is a predatory fraud. Do NOT go to such people. An ethical worker may tell you that you would do best with professional spell-casting or with magical coaching, or with doing your own work, but will NEVER abuse the role of diviner to threaten you with "bad luck" if you do not pay for further services!

Regarding products, you may wish to work with Unrossing baths and 13 Herb baths for starters, and to clean your living space with Chinese Wash, into which you have mingled Jinx Killer bath crystals or a few drops of Jinx Killer Oil.

If you were cursed by someone you know -- which we cannot diagnose here -- you may need to do further work, but start simple.

2. Mercury products (oil, incense, etc.) are used to strengthen Mercury, counteract the effects of retrogrades, and restore communications to normal.

3. Attraction mixed with Love Me or Come To Me is a good pace to start to find a new love. There are plenty of free spells for this online at our site, and we make and sell the products as well.

4. I personally don't believe we have just one soul-mate, so i personally think this question is pointless to ask and a waste of time to answer. Do a Cut and Clear bath with Black walnuts and MOVE ON.

6. Once you remove a luck-damaging jinx, you can use any of the luck-brining spells and spiritual supplies, including Fast Luck, Lady Luck, Lucky Mojo, and Japanese Lucky Seven. Again, we have many web pages on luck, but this is not your first order of business.

7. Removing bad luck jinxes generally is performed before attracting good luck, unless the bad luck is just a brief "blip" in your life, in which case Van Van spiritual supplies are used to change bad luck to good. But in your case, at least as how you describe it to us here, the bad luck is far-reaching and of long standing, so it must be eliminated first. You may also need a bit of protection against further bad luck. Working for good luck in love and in money at the same time is no problem.

8. It is most traditional to remove negative influences during the waning moon an/or around sunset, and to inclease good influences during the waxing moon or around dawn.

Good luck
catherine yronwode

truth

Unread post by truth » Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:50 am

catherineyronwode wrote:Dear truth,

1. Any reader who told you that if you do your own rootwork "bad things will happen" is a predatory fraud. Do NOT go to such people. An ethical worker may tell you that you would do best with professional spell-casting or with magical coaching, or with doing your own work, but will NEVER abuse the role of diviner to threaten you with "bad luck" if you do not pay for further services!

Regarding products, you may wish to work with Unrossing baths and 13 Herb baths for starters, and to clean your living space with Chinese Wash, into which you have mingled Jinx Killer bath crystals or a few drops of Jinx Killer Oil.

If you were cursed by someone you know -- which we cannot diagnose here -- you may need to do further work, but start simple.

2. Mercury products (oil, incense, etc.) are used to strengthen Mercury, counteract the effects of retrogrades, and restore communications to normal.

3. Attraction mixed with Love Me or Come To Me is a good pace to start to find a new love. There are plenty of free spells for this online at our site, and we make and sell the products as well.

4. I personally don't believe we have just one soul-mate, so i personally think this question is pointless to ask and a waste of time to answer. Do a Cut and Clear bath with Black walnuts and MOVE ON.

6. Once you remove a luck-damaging jinx, you can use any of the luck-brining spells and spiritual supplies, including Fast Luck, Lady Luck, Lucky Mojo, and Japanese Lucky Seven. Again, we have many web pages on luck, but this is not your first order of business.

7. Removing bad luck jinxes generally is performed before attracting good luck, unless the bad luck is just a brief "blip" in your life, in which case Van Van spiritual supplies are used to change bad luck to good. But in your case, at least as how you describe it to us here, the bad luck is far-reaching and of long standing, so it must be eliminated first. You may also need a bit of protection against further bad luck. Working for good luck in love and in money at the same time is no problem.

8. It is most traditional to remove negative influences during the waning moon an/or around sunset, and to inclease good influences during the waxing moon or around dawn.

Good luck

Thank you very much. The one who said bad things might happens at first but it will result in good things, was one of AIRR readers, she said that some of her customers at first experienced some bad things that caused good results at the end, then I did not dare to try her jinx breaking root work. I've bought van van but it didnt work for me; is it because I should remove the jinx at first? Readers told me i have a generation curse, but I noticed that I am more than anything else under malefic influence of planets. If planets are not in good position on my birth chart, will these products, like 13 herbal bath or root work, will be helpful? Astrologers told me Saturn retrograde since October 2012, will influence me until 2015. Is there any remedy to decrease these bad impacts? I have experiences many bad things since October 2012. Especially in property and house.
Last question, do any of the AIRR readers do rectification to find ascendant in birth chart?
Thanks
Last edited by Mama Micki on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity

truth

Re: Breaking Jinx or Curse That Gave Me Bad Luck or Money Losses

Unread post by truth » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:39 pm

My sister in law has casted a very powerful spell on my brother, she is uneducated, ugly and crazy, she was hospitalized for her pschycologycal problems before she met my brother, her first husband divorced her because she slept with his brother, then she found my brother. she also cheats on my brother and every penny my brother earns is going to her account. my brother doesnt give anybody any money but everything this woman says, accepts unconditionally. Recently she forced my brother to leave the house during nights that she brings her boyfriends. Is there any spell that i do and her curse or spell on my brother will be broken? my brother lives in another country and i need a spell that i do for him and release my brother from this devil woman. i should mention that , 4 years ago she left my brother for another man and again she came back and again cheated. she has cast spell on all of my family but as my brother was living with him, he was influenced more. please give me some powerful spells that if she has cast any spell like obey me and ... on my brother, it will be broken and my brother can decided and act wisely. my mother is suffering so much because of all of this problems this woman caused for my family.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Good Evening, Truth,
You could use the spell kits to try and undo this mess that your brother is in.
An Uncrossing kit will remove the spells, Break-up Kit will break them up, And both the Hot Foot and Cast Off Evil Kits will help in your plans
I believe that I had given you this page before, but I am not sure. All the kits are listed here: www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
And, try an INFLUENCE spell on him with a skull candle. Find this here: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you and your brother

Khi Armand
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Khi Armand » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:48 pm

I absolutely agree with the suggestions of Miss Aida. As this seems to be a long-term experience, you may wish to have a reading with one of the members of the Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers to either hire them to lend a hand or provide you with some insight via divination and some magical coaching advice.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Khi Armand - Member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics - HRCC Graduate #1710

truth

Unread post by truth » Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Miss Aida wrote:Good Evening, Truth,
You could use the spell kits to try and undo this mess that your brother is in.
An Uncrossing kit will remove the spells, Break-up Kit will break them up, And both the Hot Foot and Cast Off Evil Kits will help in your plans
I believe that I had given you this page before, but I am not sure. All the kits are listed here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
And, try an INFLUENCE spell on him with a skull candle. Find this here: http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Hope this helps.
Good luck to you and your brother

thank you very mcuh for your help, in the first link,there were many kits there, I do not know which one I use as:
I scare that she will find out I have done spell and she put strong spell on me, as she know a very powerful magician that works with jinns and religious books. is there any way that she will not find out i put spell on her or is there any product i use to be supported from her spells?
Also I do not want to use break up spells as i have fear to use black magic and karma, I just need a spell that breaks her spell on my brother and as I cant mail product to him, I will be able to do it here for him.
Then which of the products do you suggest based on these two conditions I am facing:(I want to do spell, I dont want she discover it, I dont want to do black magic)

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Bay leaves around the candle you are burning helps hide your actions. Cleanse yourself and your house, then put up protection. Scatter poppy seeds around your property to hide you from seers. Skull candles with Confusion Oil on them named for your enemy can help. Some make doll babys of their enemy and blindfold them before they start the work. There are many discussions in the Protection area of the Forum. You will need to hide yourself, keep your enemies in the dark as to what is happening, and Protect Yourself and home. You should plan to do protection long term.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:49 am

MoonBreath: Well written response full of great ideas. I feel as though this is pone of those areas that people seem to forget about, especially when their work seems to not work for them.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Janis
Undo Blockages on Life, Business, and Career

Unread post by Janis » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:12 pm

I want to find something to work against very strong bindings made to block the person's life, business and or career -- when Uncrossing is not enough. Like the Road Opener Oil, but with extra strength herbs, or other curio.

I thought about mixing Road Opener Oil with Crossroads dirt and Devil's Shoe Strings and dress an orange candle with this oil.

Or use the Road Opener powder mixed with the Crossroads dirt and a herb.

Thanks!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Undo Blockages on Life, Business, and Career

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Janis,

1. Our spiritual supplies are plenty strong. You may not be selecting the right ones for your job.

You wanted to add "extra" herbs to an a Road Opener Oil to make it into a sort of Uncrossing Oil "when "Uncrossing is not enough." Well, all of our oils are already made with all the appropriate herbs. There is no need to add MORE herbs. Asking us how to do so is kind of insulting to our talent and craft.

What i suggest instead is that you select the best BLEND of oils for your situation. Blending Uncrossing with Road Opener is quite common, and there is also a four-way blend you might like --

Uncrossing
Reversing
Road Opener
Prosperity

You could use this blend to dress a sequence of candles.

For more on how to blend oils for specific situations, and an explanation of how to use blended oils in what i call "the narrative of intention," see this page from my free online book, "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice:

Oil Blends
http://luckymojo.com/oilblends.html

2. Not every trick that is intended to undo another trick employs roots or herbs.

Example One: One old and simple hoodoo remedy to undo a tied nature spell is to split your pee stream on the sharp blade of a brand-new knife while peeing into the running water of a river. This uses nothing but your own urine and a knife and a river -- no herbs or roots or prepared spiritual supplies.

Example Two: A green and black double action candle dressed with Reversing Oil can be used to turn a money-jinxing trick back to the sender, and, if followed by a green candle dressed with Prosperity oil, can be used to bring in monetary success. No extra herbs are needed, because Lucky Mojo spiritual oils already contain the proper herbs.

3. You are confusing Uncrossing and Road Opener in a muddled way.

Generally speaking, Uncrossing is specifically and precisely enough to take off crossed conditions, including being tied and bound in business or career. Then you want "extra strength" Road Opener spells. Please understand that Uncrossing is not the same as Road Opener, nor are either of then the same as Jinx Killer or Reversing.

4. When you presume that "Uncrossing is not enough" you may actually be telling me that you do not understand the nature of the curse that was placed on you or that the curse on you is simply too strong for you to lift by yourself.

If you are struggling with situations in which you yourself are unable to remove crossed conditions or are unable to open your own roads because you have been tied and bound in business or career -- and this is very common by the way -- then you should seek the help of a professional rootworker, either by asking for a session of magical coaching and trick-teaching, or by hiring someone to perform the work on your behalf.

This thread has been removed from the "Herbs Grouped and Listed by Purpose or Use" thread -- because it is off-topic there -- and has been merged and joined into a thread on spells for uncrossing oneself from jinxes placed on one's luck or money.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Janis

Unread post by Janis » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:35 am

I’m truly sorry; I didn’t mean to insult anyone. I know your products are of high quality and are made with care and devotion. I didn’t mean to say the uncrossing does not work, it does. I expressed myself wrongly because when I wrote this I was in a hurry and worried about some problems I am not able to solve; I have a document that just doesn’t come from the Government and it is crucial for us to pay taxes and for invoices (over 1 year of waiting for it now). I know who placed the curse, why and how (a doll baby with my hair, gotten from my bathroom) but I cannot “undo”. It is buried somewhere in a forest – this person always do the same thing with her enemies. I noticed that my reversals (Reversing Oil in double action candles) do reach the sender of the curse (in health and money), but the binding stays. In the last one the ceromancy showed a mice (I took pictures of it). The curse is also against my young child (health) and my home. I am saving money for a reading and coaching and will do it as soon as possible, I really need it. I sincerely apologize and thank you so much for your guidance.

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:08 am

Hi Janis,

I am glad you are saving your money for a worker.
Some of the best curse breakers in the world work here:

www.readersandrootworker.org
www.hoodoopsychics.com

Take a few deep breaths. You will get through this. Read the pages Miss Cat gave you, go over the instructions and make sure you are doing the work in a focused manner.

Many Blessings to you!
Member of AIRR
Member of Hoodoo Psychics
Call 1-888-4-HOODOO Ext: 9000

drunkenacid

Need Help

Unread post by drunkenacid » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Hi all, I'm actually rather new to the forums (just signed up today) and need some help. I think I may either be cursed or hexed with a money/fortune curse. But I'm not really 100% sure, but for the past few years I haven't been able to move in to higher positions, even though I have the experience necessary and the work ethic. Because of this I ended up changing jobs, went from being in a warehouse to selling life insurance (yes I know its hard to sell, but it shouldn't be as hard as it is right now).

I have been in the position for almost 4 months now, the first few weeks were good because I was training with someone, so I was sharing the sales that he was making. Well, about 2 weeks after that, following the system to the T which watching others works out really well, has not been working for me. I'm lucky if I get one sale per week or even have people show for the meetings that were scheduled. I'm really in dire need of help, I have a one year old that I have to support along with his mother and not having any income really coming in is hurting me and my family. I'm trying to stay as positive as I can because I don't want the negative energy to fan out and start affecting them.

Any help or thoughts on what anyone thinks it may be would be greatly appreciated.

j82

Re: Need Help

Unread post by j82 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:12 pm

drunkenacid,

Welcome to the forum. It sounds like you mave have been jinxed. I would first get a reading by a hoodoo psychic (AIRR) which can help tell you what is on you and hot to remove it. That being said you should do some things right now and do them regularly to keep you cleansed and protected. Such as clean the home from back to front from bottom to top, and use a product like Chinese floor wash which is known to kill jinxes, and use uncrossing incense to burn in the house to cleanse it. Wash the floors and walls. Then cleanse you using the uncrossing bath crystals. Then protect you and your home, get the fiery wall of protection spell kit and using the oil it comes with to dress your home windows and doors. I would also cleanse your work space at work put the wash on a rag and wipe your stuff down.

After this work I would use a product like vanvan or road opener to open the roads, use this in conjunction with attraction to draw customers or money drawing, steady work. I will post the many links below please read them over and I hope this helps!

http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html wash to clean the home

http://www.luckymojo.com/bath-uncrossing.html cleanse you

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-fear-not-evil.html fiery wall to protect you

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-steady-work.html steady work to keep working and be successful at the job

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-stay-with-me.html keep money with you

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-money-stay-with-me.html attraction to help draw customers

Eric1974
Re: IS THERE ANY ADVICE FOR GETTING RID OF BAD LUCK ?

Unread post by Eric1974 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:08 pm

Literarylioness wrote:You need to be cleansed! Nothing can come to you unless you are clean. That is your obstacle. I would do a uncrossing spell kit. Always clean yourself BEFORE trying to bring something to you.

Mary

I hope there is truth[to] this.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Eric1974
Of course their is truth to this.. if negativity is their how can prosperity come in. IF loss is thier how can happiness take its place. We remove it then replace it. I would suggest a good cleanse then do work to draw in what you want followed with a bath, house wash, candle and mojo. so If the issue is bad luck then cleanse you and the home then replace it with good luck.

LibraGoddess

Unread post by LibraGoddess » Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:59 am

Yes, yes, and yes. I finally finished cleaning my house, which was a major chore. Sprayed the walls, got in the corners, sprayed the carpets, did the garage and the basement. I'm starting my uncrossing baths today and will be burning some candles alongside to uncross myself.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”