Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Break a Love Jinx, Change Love Luck, Do a Love Uncrossing

Littlestar
Forum Member

Break a Love Jinx, Change Love Luck, Do a Love Uncrossing

Unread post by Littlestar » Mon May 24, 2010 5:15 am

Long story will try to shorten:

Was in an abusive marriage when I met my now boyfriend. I have 3 sm kids. BF has been there 4 me thru everything. He told me he had friends w/benefits, but I didnt care since we were just friends. Our relationship changed & I fell in love w/him. We basically live together. He takes care of my kids so I can wk. He does everything 4 me but commit.

One of his "others" has stolen dirty clothes from hamper including undergarments clean clothes and jewlery from me. I got a shell reading and he confirmed she is seeing a Palero to break us up and see me dead and with completely nothing. Its affecting my business, my relationship with him, everything. They work together. He is completly brainwashed by her.

There was a huge episode last wk and since then he basically made me move back hm, hasnt spent any time with me. He is in a state of confusion, and despair. He is uneasy, very stressed. Its like he is emotionally and mentally being tormented. I know he loves me. He wont admit it but his actions has more than proved it. We've been together 16 mths.

How do I help him and bind her so she can not continue to harm us? Break what hold she has over him. Strengthen our relationship and bring him back to me? I have no experience with any of this so not sure If i should attempt something or have someone do work for me? Please help me.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Break a Love Jinx, Change Love Luck, Do a Love Uncrossing

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon May 24, 2010 6:15 am

Hi there,
I am sorry to hear about your troubles. The first thing I would recommend is a reading by a reputable reader, you can find a list of them here:
www.readersandrootworkers.org

I suggest a reading from one of the folks listed here because they are all familiar with magic and should be able to advise you on what types of work you can do for yourself to improve this situation as well as what types of work you might want to consider hiring a pro to do for you. Secondly, as far as work you can do right now, I would encourage you to look at the following LMC pages:

Uncrossing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Break Up:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Reconciliation:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Cut and Clear:
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

From how you have described your situation I will be honest, it doesn't sound great. It sounds like you have found a guy who cares about you and your kids but he was upfront with you from the get go about his issues with commitment and possibly seeking sex from more than one source at the same time. What changed were your feelings towards him plus one of his lovers doing some work to keep him bound to her. This is why I included the link for cut and clear. But that is my assessment based on your description, get a reading from a reputable reader before doing anything else. It will save you time and money in the long run.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 24, 2010 6:45 pm

I definately second what Miss Bri said. A reading is definately in order to give you a second opinion of what is going on and either help you overcome the situation, or move on.

I also recommend hiring a pro to help out in your case. If you and your interest are indeed being worked upon by a Palero, then you need professional help.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Littlestar
Forum Member

Unread post by Littlestar » Wed May 26, 2010 2:50 am

I need to break her work and get her out his life completely. We have been back together has it has been because he never strays for more than a couple of days if he does need a break from me. He tells me he does want a future with me and all that he;s not ready right now to committ. but from the radings I've gotten he does love me, it is worth fightjng for him, he does want he does because of what she has done. But she has my clothes can't have too many by now. How do I end whateva she's doing completely once and for all?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed May 26, 2010 6:10 am

Littlestar
As I have already suggested, you need to get a reading from a reputable reader--preferably one who knows about magic and can also provide with you magical coaching services so that you can help yourself, here is the link for AIRR one more time: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

good luck,
Bri

finey

Unread post by finey » Mon May 31, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi to all hope everyone is doing well...ummm I just started my love uncrossing baths and I screwed it up by looking back. I am so mad right now because I don't feel like this is going to work my parents are nosy going to the crossroads is annoying and difficult I just want to throw it outside my house. I soak in the tub and I feel nothing...I think that this is a waste of time. I'm suppose to do love uncrossing then self love spell then carry a mojo bag to get the man of my dreams. I would like to skip the uncrossing and just do the self love and mojo bag.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon May 31, 2010 12:39 pm

finey wrote:I am so mad right now because I don't feel like this is going to work my parents are nosy going to the crossroads is annoying and difficult I just want to throw it outside my house. I soak in the tub and I feel nothing...I think that this is a waste of time.
Then why are you doing it at all? With the attitude you have you probably won't get much success, especially if you think its "a waste of time". No one is forcing you to do it. Anyways, yes you did mess up by looking back, you'll have to do the bath over again.

Also to my knowledge LuckyMojo doesn't sell any "love uncrossing bath" are you talking about a normal Uncrossing Bath or...?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 12:46 pm

It really bothers me when people want to skip steps especially when it is inconvenient for them. Skipping steps when it comes to rootwork is only going to leave you short changed. The point of throwing it in the crossroads is so that the negative conditions get carried AWAY from you. I'm sure this is not the only time you are going to find something annoying you have to do in hoodoo. If you find certain things annoying, and just plain difficult, then you are probably going to have a hard time yielding results.

The person that recommended the uncrossing work to you recommended it for a reason. Uncrossing work is not a waste of time, and love uncrossing work removes the crossed and negativity that surrounds you finding love. You soaked in the tub, and you said you felt "nothing" i am not sure what you are suppose to FEEL. Your lack of faith and understanding of this work is evident by your lack of focus when you looked back after the disposal. This means you have undone the work you just did and you need to redo the work.

Go ahead and skip the love uncrossing, but do not be surprised if you do not get the full results you want, or that they are delayed due to the fact of trying to skip steps that are probably important.

In addition, if its a waste of time and have no faith, perhaps you should stop doing Hoodoo.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 12:47 pm

Well, feeling that it's all a waste of time is working against your own cause. Instead of focusing on working with the spirits of the herbs to help manifest your petition, you're spending energy basicallly programming yourself and your work for failure. That's very counterproductive. I would try to bring a more confident and faithful attitude to the work in the first place, and that will help you all the way through. Having that negative mindset not only works to counter any positive energy you are putting out there, it also makes you lose focus and then stuff like you looking back happens. By looking back you pretty much communicated that you are NOT done with all the negativity you just washed away. So you'll definitely want to repeat the uncrossing bath.

Skipping the uncrossing would be extremely unwise and basically compromise any drawing work you would attempt to do. My advice would be to repeat the uncrossing bath and this time DON'T LOOK BACK! That is a very important aspect of the disposal, as is getting to a crossroads. You absolutely DON'T want to pour it outside your house - because that will basically just pour all your negativity back on your own doorstep. Hardly helpful. The crossroads helps disperse and carry the negativity far away from you.

Also, uncrossing baths are generally much more active then simply soaking. You should actually be standing and pouring the uncrossing bath mixture down over yourself while praying or otherwise affirming that you are ridding yourself of anything that's been holding you back. When I do spiritual baths, I only fill the tub to my ankles, since you're pouring the mixture over yourself and working with it that way, there's no need to fill it.

If you don't successfully uncross before moving into the self-love work and the mojo bag, then you're leaving serious barriers to your goals in place willingly. It's like trying to guide someone to your house on a dirt road during a dust storm - they can't see any of the road names or house numbers, and finding you will be extremely difficult and there's a good chance that they won't find you at all in all the swirling dirt! The uncrossing bath is working to clear that dust and dirt away, so that your goal will have a clear path to you on the road.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

finey

Unread post by finey » Mon May 31, 2010 1:08 pm

Okay I will try again I'm suppose to do it 7 times I screwed up once but I just have to make the other six count. This is my first time dealing with hoodoo I got a consultation this was prescribed to me and if I want mr right I do HAVE to do it.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 1:11 pm

Personally, I would add an extra day onto your uncrossing so that you'll get the full 7 days of positive effects, rather than just 6...which isn't the prescribed amount. If you were told 7, it's because you need the benefits of 7 full days of proper uncrossing in order to get the best results from the work that will follow.

I know it can be hard to keep up with a schedule of ritual baths, but just be happy that it wasn't a series of 13 uncrossing baths which is commonly prescribed!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:12 pm

You need to do it ALL 7 times. So you need to start from one. The previous one does NOT count. If you do not want to go to the crossroads for 7 days in a row. Then get a big jar, and save some of the bath water from each day, and throw it out on the last day. Make sure you do not look back.

finey

Unread post by finey » Mon May 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Okay let me ask you this I steep these herbs ...I can still reuse the herbs to make and additional bath for a next day right? I was told this love uncrossing is best done on a monday but I can preform it at anytime should I wait for monday morning again? I would really like to get this done right away I have been putting this off for too long.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 1:28 pm

No, you do not reuse herbs like that. Their potency is pretty much spent once you use them - trying to get additional uses out of them will result in weaker and weaker baths. Use new herbs each time.

If your rootworker told you to only bathe on Mondays, for a series of 7, then that is what you need to do for that work. However, if s/he said to start on a Monday, then I would go ahead and wait until the next Monday to begin. However, feel free to contact them and ask if you can start at a different time.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:29 pm

Yes you can reuse the herbs as you have only done one day. Today is still Monday. You can perform the bath tonight or whenever, and then throw out the bath water either in a big jar or keep going to the crossroads each day. In addition, you can do an egg cleansing as well as the baths.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 1:30 pm

Stars and I have understood this two seperate ways, LOL:

Do you mean reuse herbs you have already steeped? No.
If you mean herbs that you haven't steeped yet and that you have left over, then yes you can still use them.

finey

Unread post by finey » Mon May 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Since I'm in a rush and frugal I will have to stretch those 6 packets of herbs I cant wait for another one.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon May 31, 2010 1:45 pm

Yes, you can re-portion the 6 into 7 and be fine. That's not too much of a stretch.

finey

Unread post by finey » Mon May 31, 2010 1:51 pm

Sad part is this is best done in the morning sooo I have to wait for next week monday. If I could just punch myself in the face for screwing this up without crying I would. Thank you very much ladies for your help and patience. Bless you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 31, 2010 1:52 pm

This is just the ideal time. Not everyone has time int he morning to do such things. You can start today if you would like and then follow up in the morning of all the other days to follow. Just feel confident about what you are doing, and you will be fine.

finey

Unread post by finey » Mon May 31, 2010 1:56 pm

Thank you

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 31, 2010 2:45 pm

I love LM baths anyway, I make them a part of my daily routine. As for herbal bathing, I use just enough for one bath and keep the remainder dry until I am ready for the next bath. But I do no of people who steep the entire pack and store it for daily baths.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 pm

I keep hearing about/being told to do a love uncrossing, but I have no clue how to do that.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm

You can use one of LM's DOUBLE ACTION also called REVERSING CANDLES to work a love uncrossing spell...read abut them (and order) on this page http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html#colour

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:32 pm

Read this post
starsinthesky7 wrote:Personally, I think you need more than fire of love with come to me. With regards to all your questions, I would ask those questions during the reading. There is already passion there, but there seems to be some resistance to this passion and wanting to be with you due to other issues.

I think if you want to achieve your goal, and bring this man closer to you. You need to address whatever it is that is holding him BACK. For example, if I were trying to get my ex back and he was still attracted to me and felt passionate towards me BUT could not act on it because perhaps maybe he could not let go of past relationship issues. Then what needs to be addressed is getting him to let go of past relationship issues, and helping him see that we are capable of being together. This is just an example. But throwing more come to me and fire of love (in the example) is not going to address the issue. What needs to be addressed is the resistant behavior, and the cause of it. So you need to figure out what that is...in the reading.

But for now, I would recommend doing some love uncrossing work. With a half black and half red candle jumbo candle. Simply cut off the colored tip of the candle, and turn it over creating a new tip with the black portion. On the colored part write the both of your names, and on the black part write what you want him to let go of...perhaps past issues (this can be further determined when you get the reading). All of the writing must be done in mirror writing. You can use rose petals, uncrossing oil/powder, and rue. The love uncrossing is not only for love jinxes, but to uncross the negative conditions as well.

I would follow this up with a road opener, and some skull work to put positive images and thoughts in his mind of this relationship. However, you need to work on yourself because the more you keep doing these SAME behaviors he is just going to feel like you are going to do this in the relationship. I feel like that is turning him off. So make sure you work on yourself.

[/quote]

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:37 pm

Ahha, thank you, so just simply the uncrossing oil, no need to add love me or anything?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:39 pm

No. I listed the herbs you could use.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:49 pm

thank you very much!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:11 pm

Real quick, which psalm or prayers would you use for this in particular?

DamnTheMan81
Forum Member

Unread post by DamnTheMan81 » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:16 am

Hello all..I am new to the forum,but have vist the site many times...I have found many cool spells and tricks,but I failed to find one and this is why im here to ask...I just found out that one of my older sisters have been witchcraft to marry her husband she haves now..I have removed witchcraft before,but never a love spell..So my question is...do i buy a uncrossing oil with a love oil to make it a removing love oil or just a break up oil alone? I mean I am going to get some herbs and the rest of the things,but was just wondering about the oil.. Plus I have learned the women who witchcraft my sister is her husband's aunt who knows mexican witchcraft and reads the spanish cards and I was wondering if there is anyway I can block her from seeing me removing the spell from my sister....I have heard you can do that with breaking a eye fron a sewing needle,but thats all i know..If anyone can PLEASE!!! help me with this it will be ever so wonderful..many thanks..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:53 am

Welcome to the forum DamnTheMan81. Well LM has a kit for uncrossing which you can use in this case, however I would recommend a reading on your situation before proceeding to know exactly what is going on and to identify an appropriate spell. Read through the AIRR site found here
(http://www.readersandrootworkers.org) and identify a reader that can work with you on this issue.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:59 pm

Hi there and welcome.
Yes--you should get a reading. Anytime you have family members who practice some kind of magic and you think they may be influencing your life or the life of someone you love you should get a reading. In our tradition you would not combine a love oil with an uncrossing oil to uncross a crossed love situation. You would do some type of uncrossing work. Then you might follow up with some love drawing/reconciliation work. Since you sound fairly new to this type of work and you have (within your family) a couple of different magical traditions informing you, I would recommend strongly that you get a reading and work with a worker who can provide you with some magical coaching and possibly even help you out by doing some work along side of you.
Good luck,
Bri

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:36 pm

Absolutely start with a reading and some guidance from a rootworker. Follow the link given above.

What you are looking for is a form of love uncrossing work. Uncrossing products can definately help you along those lines, but I would recommend first speaking to a professional.

Yes, there are ways to hide your work from the eyes of a reader, but it is tricky and a talented reader may know what to look for ;-)

DamnTheMan81
Forum Member

Unread post by DamnTheMan81 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:08 pm

I did get a reading....thats how I knew about my sister being witchcraft to marry her husband..... I have removed witchcraft before from people without a problem,but I never did a love remover spell before....well do anyone at least know a book that shows you how to remove a love spell and to hide your work from a reader? let me know..thank you....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:53 pm

I will reiterate the information that has already been given to you.

You need to get a consultation or you can hire a rootworker to teach you some tricks. In addition, you can do a general uncrossing spell kit regardless of the TYPE of trick that has been done on the target.

This woman may have thrown many types of things at your sister so it is important to get a better sense of things, which is why that was recommended to you.

However, I recommend several things to you in the mean time.

1. If you want to hid your work for a person, you can do several things. You can sprinkle fiery wall of protection along wtih some elder flowers and agar agar in the four corners of your property, then your room, and your work space. I know some people who hang tiny mirrors in their windows and other spaces to reflect peering eyes back at the lurker.

we have spoken about this in this thread as well.
spiritual-invisibility-from-enemies-t7253s75.html

2. You need to put this woman in a mirror box.

mirror-box-spell-questions-and-answers-t8369s0.html

DamnTheMan81
Forum Member

Unread post by DamnTheMan81 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:24 am

I understand what you mean about getting a consultation...I do..I been going to the same card reader since I was 16 and im 29 now..lol, So thats how I find out alot of things that I do,but she doesn't do any spell or anything. she guides me and help me keep on my toes....I wish I can hire someone to teach me more,but where I live noone wants to teach what they know,which I can understand up to a certen point,but I stared to remove the love spell and put a trust oil and candle on her for her to see how and who her husband really is.... If anyone knows a book or anything to show me how to hide/cloak my spell so noone else can see it,I would be most greatful...Thanks....Sorry for the late reply..just been busy.
starsinthesky7 wrote:I will reiterate the information that has already been given to you.

You need to get a consultation or you can hire a rootworker to teach you some tricks. In addition, you can do a general uncrossing spell kit regardless of the TYPE of trick that has been done on the target.

This woman may have thrown many types of things at your sister so it is important to get a better sense of things, which is why that was recommended to you.

However, I recommend several things to you in the mean time.

1. If you want to hid your work for a person, you can do several things. You can sprinkle fiery wall of protection along wtih some elder flowers and agar agar in the four corners of your property, then your room, and your work space. I know some people who hang tiny mirrors in their windows and other spaces to reflect peering eyes back at the lurker.

we have spoken about this in this thread as well.
spiritual-invisibility-from-enemies-t7253s75.html

2. You need to put this woman in a mirror box.

mirror-box-spell-questions-and-answers-t8369s0.html

DamnTheMan81
Forum Member

Unread post by DamnTheMan81 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:50 pm

the mirror spell works wonders...i couldnt find any mirrors so i just used foil..lol...s far as i know...my mom havent had anymore problems after i uncrossed her this lasttime..i wonder if my aunt and couions felt the spell going back to them..i hope so.. maybe this well make them think twice... thanks for the tip about the mirror spell Starsinthesky7

moonmaiden
Forum Member

Unread post by moonmaiden » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Alright, so i am posting this for a friend of mine.

Well, this girl who i have known for years, she has been 'DATING' and i use the term loosely this man for about 3 years. At first all was good, until he had to move back to the U.K. They maintained their long distance relationship, and she ended up moving there. I am not sure what happened but this man had been trying to get her to leave since she moved there (he didn't know she was coming in the first place). Turns out he was cheating on her, he ended up kicking her out, breaking up with her, and she stayed in the U.K. for about 2 months afterwards. Thats when he started calling her, saying he wanted to be together again, they'd have sex and he would ignore her for 2 weeks. He is not seeing anyone at the moment, but she did end up coming back home, and this girl is CRUSHED. Its been 4 months now and she just wants him back.

He has no interest in a commitment, but she loves him so much. She came to me asking about my magick knowledge, she wanted help. I told her i didn't know what to do to help, i offered to help her do a cleansing ritual, or anything to move on and get over him. She wants NOTHING to do with that. I suggested she got a reading, and she flat out said ' no, because if they tell me he's not the one and it won't work it - it will not matter, i will want him anyways '

She seems to have this obsessive love for this man. I don't want to do anything behind her back but i also want nothing to do with helping her in any ritual or spell. She asked me to find out if theres any spells she can do. To make this man hers, to want her and need her.

I told her i would ask and look around but nothing more. She is willing to do anything.
If anyone has suggests, or spells that i can give her, please let me know. I want this situation out of my mind.

On a somewhat related note, would this be considered the dark side of hoodoo? bending someones will? Making them do what you want and forcing them into things? I think it is and thats the reason i won't help further than asking. Opinions?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 pm

Your friend needs to get a reading on the matter. Running away from the truth is the surest sign that someone is not in their right mind. The aim of a reading and consultation is to help a person face reality.

Frankly what she needs and wants are two completely separate things. As her friend you can undertake a series of works to help break her of her obsession with a deadbeat that's done her wrong more times than not.

For that you can light Clarity Candles and King Solomon's Wisdom to help her see things clearly and make the right decisions. You can sneak Healing/Cut and Clear bath crystals into her bathing products, and similar things.

If you choose to work to bring this guy to her you'll only end up contributing to her pain when he messes her life up again.

moonmaiden
Forum Member

Unread post by moonmaiden » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:02 am

Thank you Conjure man, i think i will light a candle for her, but i do feel bad working spells around her for something she doesn't want.

I have told her many times to get a reading, she is so disillusion, hopefully the candle will help.
As i have no way to get the bath crystals into her home.

Thank you

Pink kisses
Forum Member

Unread post by Pink kisses » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:12 pm

I seem to be unlucky in love, and it's pretty much been that way my whole life.

I got a reading early last year & was told about a guy I would be meeting in the fall. I thought I met him, as he has every quality I am looking for. But he more or less told me a few hours ago he wasn't interested. And he was 'sorry' for leading me on.

I was told by another reader that I wasn't necessarily cursed, but there are things blocking me from finding happiness with men.
So I have been lighting a purple candle anointed with uncrossing oil every saturday. I made a petition paper, but I don't know if i did it right.

I have been doing a honey jar spell for the qualities I want in a man (aka the perfect man), with alternating red & pink candles.

Is there anything else I can do?
(I didn't know whether to put this in the love section or here)

and I really can't even afford a reading (which also seems to be the story of my life :cry: )

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:29 am

You can take a bath in 13 Herb Bathfor 13 days, to really cleanse any bad luck off of you. Or use Uncrossing bath crystals. Follow up the baths by dressing your body with a luck drawing oil like Attraction.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:12 am

When you get enough to be able to afford a reading, seriously consider getting an astrological chart drawn up to see if that is what is causing the life-long issues in your love life. You can also get advice on how to remedy the issue if it shows up (as I suspect it might).

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:54 am

Pink kisses, you say, "I really can't even afford a reading."

Are you aware of the ten dollar readings performed by several members of AIRR?

If not, please see the thread titled "Which AIRR Workers Do $10.00 Ten-Minute Readings?" It's here:

which-airr-workers-do-$10-00-ten-minute ... 14001.html

Also, have you considered signing up to get a free reading on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour? We cannot guarantee that you will be picked the first week you try, or even the second week, but if you stick with it, you will eventually be picked for a free reading. Learn more about this free Lucky Mojo program in the thread titled "Radio Show Pre-Call ID: For Those Wanting to Call In" which is here:

radio-show-pre-call-id-for-those-wantin ... t9326.html

Because this is a love issue and without a reading we do not know if you have been crossed or cursed, i am moving this thread to the Love and Relationships area of the forum.
catherine yronwode

Pink kisses
Forum Member

Unread post by Pink kisses » Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:08 pm

Devi,
Normally I can come up with money for a reading, but right now, with school payment due, car insurance, needing money for books and now my car deciding it doesn't want to work... yeah, I have no money. I may be able to get by on ramen noodles. (the car insurance and the school payment alone leave me with very little money). And the fact that I'm only working 20 hours a week for the foreseeable future doesn't help either. (I am lighting candles for work/money).
I didn't know I could get an astrological chart done during a reading. I've had one done before on some website (I put in my date of birth, time and place). I know most of my 12 planets are scorpio & virgo.

I have had a reading about my love life (actually I've had 3, by 2 different AIRR workers).
The 1st reader said some things, and I was under the impression they would happen last year (my first reading was a year ago, most of the readings I've had with this person were done before the summer.) And none of them came true. Not the ones concerning my love life, or the ones concerning my work life.
So I decided to try someone else.
The 2nd reader said I wasn't necessarily hexed or cursed/crossed, but I have to get rid of a negative mindset. And told me how to go about doing that.

I will definitely look into the free reading.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:28 pm

This is a situation that calls for love uncrossing. If you look at the first picture on my AIRR profile you'll see an example of what I am talking about. In that instance, I worked with Saint Cyprian to help uncross the love jinx that a person was facing.

I mentioned a similar thing on today's radio show that you should check out.

Mix some Rose Petal into your 13 herb bath and bathe in that follow up by a double action candle butted and dressed. Use Uncrossing on the black and Love Me on the red and that can help remove the blocks and "negativity" that may be holding you back. The key is to remove the unnatural bad luck in love.

Sashee78
Forum Member

Unread post by Sashee78 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Since it I'll be a while before I can receive my lm uncrossing herb baths what type of herbs can I use mean while to uncrosse my love life?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:26 am

Rose petals remove love jinxes. You can also use hyssop http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooataglance.html is a link that has some herbs by catagories.

stelz
Forum Member

Unread post by stelz » Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:24 pm

starsinthesky7 wrote:Read this post
...On the colored part write the both of your names, and on the black part write what you want him to let go of...perhaps past issues (this can be further determined when you get the reading). All of the writing must be done in mirror writing.
All of the writing on the whole candle, or just on the black part? Thanks.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:11 pm

Please re read what I said in that post. But I will further clarify on the red part of the candle put both of your names. . On the black part (in mirror writing) you are going to write what you want to remove such as the negativity or past issues from middle to the new wick you have carved.

stelz
Forum Member

Unread post by stelz » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:28 am

Thanks for clarifying!

Temont
Forum Member

Unread post by Temont » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:02 pm

I had a reading today and was told that I was crossed in the relationship area, she said it was weak and wouldn't be hard to remove-- maybe a crossing through prayer by my ex unintentionally. She suggested, if I remember correctly cut and clear (I have the oil and I have the bath crystals), and said that if I needed to go further, do the walnut bath--I have access to all, I am wondering though what else do people use for uncrossing? I keep Van Van but Van Van is just for cleansing isn't it?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:53 am

Hi Temont,

to remove a weak crossing in the relationship area, a reversible or double action candle would be a good way to go: black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t3819.html

Another method is to go with an uncrossing bath or 13-herb bath. 13-herb bath to which you add rose petals would be particularly good since rose petals are used in removing love jinxes: http://www.herb-magic.com/rose-petals.html

after that you would do the Cut and Clear to separate you and this ex, or a black walnut bath to entirely rid yourself of them. You can read more about those to works in the following forum threads:
cut-and-clear-spell-kit-questions-and-a ... t8704.html
black-walnut-bath-questions-and-answers-t3819.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Temont
Forum Member

Unread post by Temont » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:01 am

Okay... a red candle, right? I only have red, green and white reversibles and it would take tooo long to get one of those special ones for everything that LM has... (I need to order some of those though) and I do the reversal first, right? and then I do my bathing?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:53 am

Hi Temont,

you can either use the white or red reversible that you have, or have MISC set a reversing light for you - the Vigils are red and black which would be perfect for you: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... rsing.html

then yes, do the bathing.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Temont
Forum Member

Unread post by Temont » Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:29 am

You folks are the greatest! Thank you for replying so quickly! I'm starting this weekend, thank you.

snakepliskin83
Forum Member

Unread post by snakepliskin83 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:43 pm

I am in a situation where someone did some type of spell casting / curse to break up a relationship. I am just trying to find if there are others who have been through this, and is there anyone that can assist me or overcome this? A friend of someone I know came between us and did some very evil things to break us apart.

I would appreciate any help

Thanks!

puglet
Forum Member

Unread post by puglet » Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:41 pm

I'm sorry I don't have anything really helpful to say except that I can surely sympathize.

Hopefully someone can offer some advice, because I could use some on this too...

It sucks doesn't it? Sometimes I don't understand the entitlement people have over others. I really loved him too...

Anyway, good luck!

Sukie82
Forum Member

Unread post by Sukie82 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:59 am

Hello There

I felt the same that someone had put a spell on my boyfriend as well. Our relationship ended abruptly after we came back from a vacation trip to Tampa Florida. I immediately went online looking for answers and came across Lucky Mojo. It took me time before I became a member but when I did and stated my problem I was told to have a reading done so I did. I went with Miss Bri because she is a Libra like me and I was shocked to know that my boyfriend was getting worked on by his ex. They are both Americans with parents from Antigua and before I told Miss Bri that she asked me if they were they from the Caribbean or possibly have ties to their of some sort. Well the girl who is responsible for the work has family there and visits there every year.
Miss Bri said the proper course of action to take would be a mirror box spell so that whatever she is doing or has done will go back to her. And that is exactly what I am going to do. Miss Bri also made me one of her woman mojo hands which I carry with me everywhere I go. I feel safe and my ex and I are slowly talking back and he even works for me now at my business which he asked me to hire him.
I will still do the mirror box spell ritual because you just cannot be too sure these days. This woman has hate for me because he is no longer with her so I need to protect myself and I will.
Good Luck I just wanted to share my experience with you.

Sukie82
I was instructed by Miss Bri to put some uncrossing in his shoes, and to have a devotional candle lit to ensure our love. We are back together slowly but surely and I have not even paid for Bri to do the mirror box spell yet but I will because this girl will do whatever she has to do to get him and Iove him so I am fighting for him by way of Miss Bri.

nothing
Forum Member

Unread post by nothing » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:36 pm

I maybe in the wrong section.
For the last four years, my boyfriend and I have been separated by his so called best friend because he is gay and wanted my boyfriend for himself. Long story short, the 'best friend' sent him to Mayaguez,PR making him zombie like (which now he is awake) after telling people that he died. Now, for the last two years since Halloween the "best friend" deepest wish is for me to die in order to bring my boyfriend back to him...We both have seen each other prior but something kept us apart (me always being in trouble) so I know that there is doll and candle work involved. I would need the cheapest way to reverse all back to the best friend and bring my boyfriend of 11 years back.

What can I do OR whom can I trust to seek help?

Thank you in advance for all responses....

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Uncrossing, Jinx Reversal, Curse Removal”