• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:30 am

Spells to Heal a Broken Heart and Prepare for Future Joy

Help Me Please "Guidance" Heart Broken/Stress

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:26 am

Post deleted by MsHoodooPrincess for privacy reasons,thanks for all the advice LM family.
MsHooDooPrincess

Re: Help Me Please "Guidance" Heart Broken/Stress

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Its heartbreaking to hear your situation MsVooDooPrincess. To get a reading, call one of AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org . Read through the list on the left and read the profiles of each and select one that speaks to you. Good Luck!
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MsHooDooPrincess » Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:44 pm

jwmcclin wrote:Its heartbreaking to hear your situation MsVooDooPrincess. To get a reading, call one of AIRR (Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) found here http://www.readersandrootworkers.org . Read through the list on the left and read the profiles of each and select one that speaks to you. Good Luck!

Thank you so much, thats a great start ;)
MsHooDooPrincess

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:19 pm

You are definitely welcome!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Spells to Heal a Broken Heart and Prepare for Future Joy

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:38 pm

Usually around Valentine's Day there seems to be an increase in broken hearts and wounded relationships. I have found that for such situations there is a great way to help overcome the hurts of past relationships while building back up the self-love that makes us all attractive--all with Lucky Mojo products. The following can be used to help you get over an old relationship while still enjoying the memories you had with that person, or it can be used to help you overcome the hurts that keep you from progressing in your current relationship.

Here's what you do:

Make a bath out of Rose Petals, Balms of Gilead, and Violet Leaves. Take a bath with this mix, washing yourself downward to cleanse yourself of your hurt and pain. Pray for your healing as you wash yourself. Step out of the bath and collect some of the bathwater which you'll toss into the crossroads to disperse the hurts of the past. Make sure to air dry.

Set up an altar with images of love. Set up a picture of yourself in the center of a triangle of candles. On the back of your photo write out a list of all your beautiful attributes. The best way to do this is write out how you feel God sees you. Cross and cover this list with your name written out three times in large letters.

For the triangle on the left bottom corner put a white candle dressed with Clarity Oil and Healing Oil. On the right bottom corner put a purple candle dressed with Power oil and Queen Elizabeth if you are a woman and John the Conqueror if you are a man. At the top point of the candle set up a pink candle with Venus oil.

Mix some Healing powder with Venus powder. Take this mix and trace out a heart around your candle set up. Now pray over the candles. Pray that your hurts be healed, that you are able to look back on your past relationships with fondness, but without pain, pray that the Lord rise you up and and restore your god-given beauty and that you learn to love yourself the way that you deserve.

Toss the remains of the candle into the crossroads over your left shoulder and walk away without looking back.

Sometimes in the rush to find love we forget to love ourself and more importantly, we let the wounds of the past fester to the point that they take away from the quality of the love we give and receive.

I hope that some may find this helpful. Enjoy!
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Healing a Broken Heart

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Oh this is simply charming. From a purely technical stand point (if there is such a thing when it comes to magic) this is wonderful. I love the triangle of candles and the use of Venus oil, the violet leaves are a potent herb that seem a bit under played these days. All in all a wonderful piece of rootwork. Thank you for sharing :)
Turnsteel

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:02 pm

My pleasure. Enjoy!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby interested » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:05 am

What a wonderful suggestion that I will do for myself in the very near future. Thank ConjureMan Ali for sharing not only this spell but the many other that a lof of us have benefited from! :)
interested

Unread postby corazon » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:55 am

Another beautiful example of your powerful work ConjureMan Ali.

Well done thank you so much for sharing. I'm adding this trick to my book of tricks with credit to you of course.
corazon

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:08 am

This is a wonderful share!
The closing, "Sometimes in the rush to find love we forget to love ourself, and more importantly, we let the wounds of the past fester to the point thst they take away from the quality of the love we give and receive". ---pure wisdom.
Thank you Conjureman Ali!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Thank you, my friends. I hope that it may come to help those who may need it!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

In love for 6 years w/ married man who doesn't know me

Unread postby gloria » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:01 pm

Hello. I admit I only joined this forum to ask for help, but seeing as everything is so great here, I guess I'll stick around.

What I came for is some guidance in what kind of spells, rituals and mindsets I need in order to ease my complicated love situation. I apologize if the explanation is too long and boring, but I seriously need some help.

I guess I should introduce myself... My real name doesn't matter, please refer to me as Gloria. I'm a young witch who's come into contact with the craft since a very young age but only recently started to practice it consciously.

So the situation is: I am in love with a man who is not in love with me.

Very cliche, but it gets worse. He doesn't know me, and is married.

Please don't judge me right now, clear your mind of every preconception you might have of this case. I can assure you I love this man more than I am capable of loving anything else on Earth.

It's been 6 years and I've had really serious problems due to intense feelings, even leading to depression. Magic has helped me free myself from some negative thoughts.

What I need help with is two things.

1) First, I wonder if there's a spell, ritual or anything else that could make me see this love in a positive way instead of thinking I'm a fool for feeling it. Keep in mind that I don't want to stop loving him. I know it's not an exact science and that we can create our own chants and spells but I need to know if it's possible.

2) Now the other thing... His wife. She is a very lovely woman, very sweet, very kind, an amazing person. But there is something about her that haunts me. I see her in my dreams, and they turn into nightmares. Very often I find myself mentally apologizing to her for wanting her husband. She is like a dark cloud that hangs above this feeling all the time. Loving him brings me lots of happiness and joy, until I remember she exists.

Now, I'd never want to do her harm. I would never hurt her, physically or through magic. Not only because I truly believe she's great, but it would hurt him too, and that would destroy me.

I've looked up banishing spells, but I'm not sure about them. I fear that if I banish her from my life, I'll be banishing him too. They are a very close couple.

So that is it for now. I'm sorry if I sound naive or desperate or if it's too much of a long shot. I'm in need of guidance because I think I've tried everything, and this isn't a simple matter.

Thank you in advance if you're a kind soul willing to help me.

Best regards,
Gloria.
gloria

Re: In love for 6 years w/ married man who doesn't know me

Unread postby MaryBee » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:30 am

Hi Gloria:

I'd recommend getting a reading from a professional reader/rootworker to see what can be done about this situation. Specifically, I'd ask the reader: "Is this wife picking up on my feelings for my husband and therefore coming into my dreams, and what can I do about that?" You say the man that you're in love with "doesn't know me" but do you know his wife somehow?

For a list of great readers, go to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers: http://www.readersandrootworkers.com and look through the list of readers at the left hand side of the page. There are a variety of workers, and their prices and specialties vary.

I will advise you that some, but not all, Hoodoo workers will not undertake a case of your kind. That is, they will not break up a justified-by-God marriage to send this man to you. They can advise you on magic work to help you with your love life, or how to draw the best lover to you. But I'd really start with a reading.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:15 am

Hi Gloria, welcome to the forum.

You have been in love with a married man who doesn't know you for six years.

Your first request is for us to give us a spell to start to feel that that is a good thing. I'm sorry, but I don't think it is.

You haven't even stated that you want to break them up but that you want to forget she exists.

Wouldn't it be better if you would feel all those strong feelings for a man you knew, who felt the same way for you?

You say that loving him brings you lots of joy, think about how much joy you would have in your life if you felt that way for your own man who loved you back, instead of someone else's. You clearly stated that you don't want to fall out of love with this man, but you also state that this feelings for him has led you to depression. So I still suggest you do a cut and clear to get this man out of your head and bring new lover into your life. I do believe you are capable of loving another person than him, even if you do not.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

But I also suggest you go see a counselor and anoint your head with King Solomon Wisdom oil and Clarity oil while in session with them.

I know this is not the answer you want to hear. But I think it would be a disservice to you to give you a spell to try to convince yourself that this love is good for you, when it has led you to depression. I wish you a life filled with love and joy and I truly believe that going to a counselor would be the most successful way for you to reach that. I hope you don't take offense for me giving this advice even though it was not what you asked for.

To ask for help by a spiritual reader like MaryBee suggested is also a nice addition.

Blessings, ida
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:49 am

It's often easier to fantasize about someone than to have a real relationship. How do you know so much about him if you've never met? I'm guessing that he is someone you saw on tv or read about, perhaps an actor or other celebrity.

He is not leaving his wife for you. Do yourself a favor and do a Cut and Clear spell ASAP before you waste any more precious years.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Self Emotional Healing in Reconciliation

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:43 am

The spells I've used to bring a target back all show success, but any spell I do actually shows resistance from me rather than him. Seeing as how he knew he was going to leave me but didnt tell me so he could get one last hook up out of me, I suppose that isn't surprising. I need to get over what he did. As much a I want us to work, I keep going back to that night and breaking down. How do I make myself get over what happened so we can work?
LilCassandra

Re: Self Emotional Healing in Reconciliation

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:26 pm

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby LilCassandra » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Thanks! What day of the week would you recommend for this?
LilCassandra

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Monday would be great as its a day of healing. In addition, you should do some cut and clear as well so that you stop obsessing over what happened.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Sunday for Healing, Monday for emotional balance, or Friday for matters of the heart.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ladydawn » Wed May 04, 2011 2:06 pm

great post! what should be done with the photo listing the attributes after?
ladydawn

What to do with ex-bf..

Unread postby gingerly88 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:40 pm

I have an odd kind of relationship with my ex-bf..we're friends & I am VERY jaded over him. We were together for 12 years, had a store, and I was engaged to him. He was pretty emotionally abusive & made my self esteem VERY low. He pretty much bullied me with his rage..he didn't give me much loving affection & literally told me before he was embarrassed of me. When he proposed..he threw the ring at me in an argument. He has OCD and is also a very generous kind person, like he has 2 personalities.

He broke up with me right before Christmas because he was trying to bully me into doing more "free" work for him at our store (I never initially wanted to open the store, but he kind of guilted me into it).

I finally couldn't take it & went out with an ex-bf after he broke up with me. It really didn't phase the first guy of 12 years that we actually broke up. I guess I kind of wanted him to realize that I was gone from his life & how much I had tried & put up with. He took all of our belongings that we had collected (antiques ect) over the years. My self esteem was so low I guess I felt he deserved them.

I have been struggling to start from square one. He bought a house with money from our store closing & I have literally near nothing. I hadn't worked a job in forever because he wouldn't let me & now I moved out of state & just had a baby (not with him).

I don't think it's fair I should be struggling so much & so jaded.

We talk nearly everyday & he has a new GF. He is treating her much better than he treated me. I asked for 12 years to go to fireworks & he never took me, he took her..and plenty of similar situations. I guess it shouldn't matter, but it really does bother me the way he treated me, bringing my self esteem so low that I have issues with new relationships, taking our stuff, and not even realizing what he did.

I know I need to let it go..move on, but I am just curious if anyone thinks there are certain things I can do to heal the situation, get stuff back, better my self esteem as well as open his eyes?

Thanks for advice..
gingerly88

Re: What to do with ex-bf..

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:52 pm

I recommend a Cut & Clear http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html; have you done any cleansing and blessing work for yourself?

Cleansing (http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html#herbbaths) I especially like the 13 Herb Spiritual Baths, followed by the 9 and 7 Herb Baths....
Blessing (http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby gingerly88 » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:42 pm

I have not done any cleansing or blessing work..I'll check out the links :)
gingerly88

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:15 am

Please do, I think this is a good start, healing yourself. Read this discussion healing-candle-for-emotional-healing--t10242s75.html

Healing Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CopperFox » Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:49 am

First of all, congratulations on your new baby. You have never had a better incentive to make a better life for yourself. Now is the time to take the lessons you've learned over these past twelve years and put them to good use.

jwmcclin's advice for you is sound and well and I heartily suggest you take them. You deserve to be healed of the pain you've taken on during this relationship.

You should also look into your previous state of residence's laws regarding properties acquired during partnerships such as you described. You may have a legal claim to some of the profits and properties. The best way to find out is to speak to a lawyer who specializes in property and business law.

Good luck.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:58 am

This is a great thread and one of my all time favorites in the Forum.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby threedoves » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:33 am

Oh, this is lovely. I think it's something worth doing even if one is in a stable relationship, since so often we let our self-worth take a lot of damage from everyday life, from our own insecurities. There's a line from Henry V that it makes me think of: "Self-love is not so great a sin as self-neglect."

It's so important to take care of yourself, and I think Valentine's Day is a great day to do that. (Especially since it seems designed to make so many feel inferior and unloved. I'm happily married to my soul-mate now, but hoo-boy, I think we all remember those days in high school, with the popular girls lugging around roses and giant stuffed animals all day long? Ugh. I could have used this spell twenty years ago.)

Thanks for sharing it!
~*~ Thank you Archangel Uriel, for the light of inspiration. ~*~
~*~ Thank you St. Expedite, for your efforts on my behalf.~*~
threedoves

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:09 pm

I was deeply in love with. The first heartbreak was at the start of this year with a older guy I had crush on since I was a child and the other was a guy I had a crush on since high school.

The guy I had a crush on since high school, we have dated on and off since 2003 and I got back with him this year in june.To keep it short I found out he kept secrets and told lies. He used me and my family. He didn't have anything such as his own house,car,job,etc and my family and I helped him and loved him, he was working with my dad,whom has his own business. I looked beyond what he didn't have or had and loved him for him. I found out that he had two kids and married, he told me that he was seperated,but found out that wasn't true. Recently he told me that he was going back to his wife and kids. Now, since I have been without him, my heart is so broken,crying, and stressed to the point of some hair loss,wieght dropping up and down,not eating much, and my doctor put me on stress pills. It has been so much pain,stress,and drama with being with this guy. He took my heart,body,and soul.

I also lost my best friend that was murdered in a hate racist crime in June 2, of this year 2010.

I'm a model and model instructor, and this year has been so hard for me,so I need help,guidance,and a reading. I have no one eles to turn to,what do I need to do? Please help me.

In moving this old thread to a new area of the forum (part of my daily volunteer work with the site is to sort the threads into topics) i noticed that while folks recommended that you get a reading, there was no practical rootwork prescribed.

I hope that in the one-plus years since you posted this you have learned some great ways to help yourself, but if anyone else finds this thread in years to come and reads it, i'd like to briefly offer some basic suggestions:

1) The guy who used you and broke your heart -- wash yourself with a bBlack Walnut Bath and do a Cut and Clear Spell.

2) Stress -- do an uncrossing, wear a protective talisman, and, of course, continue to work with your medical doctor, as necessary.

3) FInances in the modelling business -- dress your business cards with Look Me Over powder and Money Drawing powder.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Harley Quinn » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:05 am

Has this worked for anyone? Can I do this if I am currently trying to get an ex back but simply want the hurt gone?
Harley Quinn

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:44 pm

I wouldn't have post it if it hasn't worked for anyone.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 am

Every time this post gets bumped I take the time to re-read your spell ConjureMan Ali. And every time, just reading it warms me throughout and brings a smile to my face. Thanks for this one: it's beautiful and brings home that love without begins within.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:32 pm

Thank you--I am glad you like it. It has helped many of my clients who have come to me with broken hearts.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:50 pm

I too appreciate this advice ConjureMan Ali. (...added to my notes)
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Helping someone who lost all hope for a future..

Unread postby Runner » Thu May 03, 2012 7:45 am

Can someone please give me some advice? . I want to help someone who is in a relationship and wants to leave. They feel each time they try it is blocked.. So mentally they feel they are stuck there.. Would Road Opener work?? Van Van any suggestions.. I heart breaks cause they truely believe there is no way out for them..
Runner

Re: Helping someone who lost all hope for a future..

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Cut and Clear would be right choice to let go of emotional ties and move on.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun May 06, 2012 6:50 am

If they're willing to let go of the situation, the Cut and Clear will absolutely help them do that.

You may wish to boost them with some Crucible of Courage mixed in with some John the Conqueror to help them have the confidence to bust through any obstacles they may perceive.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Runner » Mon May 07, 2012 2:26 am

Devi Thank you
So how would I go about doing that? Please help.. I feel so bad for this person.. They feel trapped and see no way out.. What color candle? How would I write petition? Give John Doe courage and wisdom to make the decision to leave bad situation? Please advise me?? Thanks again
Runner

Unread postby shakirah » Wed May 23, 2012 5:53 am

This is very helpful to those people that want to move on and it also help them to realized every thing that will keep them to achieve their goal.
shakirah

Unread postby LaDonna » Tue May 29, 2012 1:34 pm

Can any violet colored flower be used?
~Yemoja be praised!~
LaDonna

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu May 31, 2012 10:24 am

LaDonna wrote:Can any violet colored flower be used?

It's not the flower of the violet that's called for in this spell, but the leaf -- which is shaped like a heart. And that's why it is used in reconciliation work, and as a healing element in Conjureman Ali's lovely spell.

Violet Leaves - How to Get Them and Use Them:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby lovinlife1976 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:18 pm

I thank you for this ConjureMan Ali. I definitely need this. I'm waiting on my cut and clear so I can break away from this man. Can't wait to do this. It was so beautiful I almost cried. What a blessing you are.
lovinlife1976

PostThis post was deleted on Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:15 pm.

Unread postby country_girl » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:17 am

I'm wanting to heal my broken heart. But I was wanting to light a zodiac candle for myself too.
The many colors of Taurus??
The Master Book of Candle Burning by Henri Gamache says my color is red, but the fixed candle for Taurus is brown. Can I use either,or both?
country_girl

Spells to Help Another to Move On Past Broken Relationship

Unread postby KrystalK » Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:40 am

My Ex hates me or rather he is blaming me for "making him stay" in the the relationship which he now says that it feels as if it was all a waist of time.

There have been numerous amounts of things that has happened during the relationship. I suffered from deep depression and even tried to commit suicide early in the relationship and I finally realize that that have may been what he was referring to when he claims I made him "stay"when we had a convo today that ended with him once again blaming me . In no way I ever wanted him to see my pain, I actually tried to break up with him when I felt that I was falling for him to fast and tried to push him away before I did let him see me down. He hates that fact to this day and claims that I never love him. It's like he hates rejection. However, still he stayed, did things that made me questioned wether he loved me or would understand. I gave him several deep things about me when we first met that I told him I was trying to let go of being that I had just been getting out of an abusive relationship a year prior to meeting him. I did not want to be jealous, did not want to doubt my lover or think my lover was cheating, did not want aggression, or anything that would hurt me at the time. Wanted love and affection. I got exactly what I did not ask for with him ...he tried to make me jealous of other women, has even threw up a lover of his in my face when we broke up once, has saught attention by walking out knowing I would follow him to try to make things work, and as time went on the verbally & emotional abuse became physical with him. I was always the one to blame. With all the things I told him I did not want being thrown into my face by a man I had strong feeling to once marry I did come to the point that I tried to attempt suicide but he is the ULTIMATE victim. He see's no wrong in the things that he did.The testing . Or he just see's but doesn't want to accept the responsiblity.

Just to let you know I did get help. It has been over a year since I got help for my depression. :P And once I came back from getting help. I had my defenses up against him. He was still testing me . One of the things he still tried to do was to do the "walk out and leave to get attention" tactic. I would just let him go without a fight I was stronger now. Things took a turn I was feeling happier and it seem that the same behavior with me was showing up amongst his friends and family. Friends begin to question him on why he was going back and forth living with them and then back with me. He panted this picture of me to them that I was cheating on him, I never loved him, I hated him all due to the fact that prior to my breakdown I was already fighting against his harshness. He would start an argument, leave or so call move out and be right back days sometimes even minutes later. It became a pattern with him. That same "leave for attention tactic". Whenever I did not give in or he would call before he came I would not answer his calls. He would keep calling and texting while I was trying to move on on several occassions. That is when "I was cheating" or " I wanted him out of the way to be with other men".." I wasn't **** and that is why men always left me" lol...he was the one who ALWAYS left. Now he was the VICTIM.

Anyways, the relationship ended with moving on. He would not an still will not let go . I even once had a restraining order on him to stop harrassing me over the phone via text, etc...he never got served and was unable to be served in the state of GA because he didn't have a stable residence. Since then (7months later) He has stated he understand and forgive me. So I tried to resume the FRIENDSHIP. I have made it clear that I am wanting more and if anything negative shows up in my life I am quick to cut whatever is causing it out of my life. Friends, family , lovers. But once again...the negativity has shown up. . We have been intimate once again (BIG MISTAKE I KNOW), he started to want to resume things in a way but it felt empty to me on the other end because I once wanted to marry him . He started trying to bring up the past I would interject and change the subject cause it will only start with him blaming and bringing up things that really should not be there if we are able to make a fresh start. I have told him I would like to also be married and with child in my future, but I don't think he is ready and is on the same page and path as me. I also brought up that if he is ready to move forward than to let me know, he will not. So with that I have made it clear the past two times that we are not getting anywhere and finally need to let go even as friends if necessary and if the universe allows things will heal in time and if we are meant to be together it will be so. He has flipped because he see's the changes. I refuse to sleep with him. I constantly am standing my ground. I have owned up to the fact that the biggest mistake was playing "wife" to my lover and even to him, and that in return leads them to not have anything to really respect or work for in return. Therefore,either we could resume on a clean state but take things slow or possibly leave each other alone.

It's hard to let go but I have to . I have even tried to perform a HOT FOOT on him (4 months ago) but he just wont go. It was said by a reading I got done that he will always be apart of my life because we are soulmates . I believe highly that we are because we have learned a lesson. I have changed and he has changed for the better too he just seem to be fighting his a little more. He doesn't want to let go but I know that we both have to for things to continue to manifest in our lives that need to.

My next move is to keep pushing into a better past...I have even done a Cut and Clear (without walnut bath) but I think calling for a new lover is not the right course of action because my ex wont let and I still do have feelings for him. I know asking for him to see my side of things is kinda hard, but is there any way i can get him to forgive and forget while the Cut n Clear is manifesting. I would like for him to get over the past so that he can stop being so bitter toward me ...I know that friendship is even not the answer as of now. I am willing to work on healing our connection since we do have a strong one...and that could take more time...

I'm up for the fight not only because of the love of him but for the love of myself...if we are both healed from all of this we have a better light for our future even if it means not being together.

thanks LuckyMojo in advance for any suggestions... *hugs*
KrystalK

Re: We have both tried to move on but...

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:07 pm

If this is a man against whom you took out a restraining order, I think you need to do the black walnut bath and completely cut him out of your life. I know you feel for him, I know you have a history together, but this man is dangerous.

I would recommend to do the black walnut bath, cut him out completely, and do work to build up your own self-esteem and confidence; also, some protection work since he seems unstable. Keep a record of any threats, crazy emails or phone messages so if you have to build up another case for a protection order you have the paper trail (or, see if you can get the original one served to him).

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Doing a spell for someone else? - Heal a broken heart

Unread postby MoonSunStar » Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:07 am

Hi,
I was wondering if it's possible to do a spell for someone else?
My sister is in tremendous pain because her boyfriend just cheated on her. She's been taking care of him and has sacrificed her personal life for him for 4 years. She's a very fragile person with a weak heart, and she easily gets emotionally unstable. Is there any spell I can do for her to make her heart feel less pain, to heal her wounded heart and make her happier, stronger??? Or maybe help her find someone that deserves her unconditional love. Please help me. My family means the world to me. I need to help her ease the pain as soon as possible...Thank you so much. God bless.
MoonSunStar

Re: Spells to Heal a Broken Heart and Prepare for Future Joy

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:30 am

You can absolutely do this spell for someone else. While generally this spell is worked for self-healing and a bit of self-love, you can do this by proxy for someone else. I would suggest mixing the bath for her and gift it to her as a gift as a soothing herbal bath good for skin care ;-)
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MoonSunStar » Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Thanks Conjureman!
But she doesn't have a bathtub :( What other methods can I do? Or maybe some kind of candle spell?
What can i engrave on the candle or write on the petition paper? Thanks!
MoonSunStar

It is what it is relationship going south

Unread postby winter4me » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:46 pm

I read many posted story on your website about my situation, one post stands out the PENIS must DIE into 2010 it hit home, I have set (3)clear and cut candles for myself but < I still broken down and cry. My feeling and pride are hurt after 13 years he cheated on me with his ex and made my life a living hell. After I found out I did try to make it work but every time he touched me I felt dirty and nasty. Becz I knew he was still seeing her and I was right. I called him &*what I got out of the conversation was I played you to get the things( nice clothes car/truck) etc I needed cause she did not have a job to help get the material things need in life.
He made the statement why start over with someone new ; when I have known her for over 30 years . I got who I want so never call me again, now that bull hurts( That conversation left a large blk hole in my heart) Such much happen between 2009 and now.

Well they are now living together with the material things we accomplish together and she still does not have to work. I guess he truly love her. .
H to the yes, I am angry /bitter bz he played me for a wicked woman of the south. I don’t want to cause them any physically harm but I hope discord and fighting starts between them and the pit he dig for me I want both of them to fall into that same pit and feel the hurt I felt. I want healing for myself . I need to move on with life and pray their relationship goes sour . What type of healing can I get to help with. I know I talk about vengeance and healing at the same time but o that's the way I feel since I found out all the things above & more It is what it is . I am glad to be out of the relationship now but I need help to get over the pain.
I took me over 3 to 4 days to get this much out about my feeling
winter4me

Re: It is what it is relationship going south

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:18 pm

Hello, Winter4me,
My heart goes out to you. I am so very sorry that this horrible man did these terrible things to you.
Is there any way that you can get an attorney? If you can't afford one, maybe call your state and see if any will do legal work for you for free. Why should he walk away with your money and assets? I strongly advise you to do this as soon as possible.
For your self-healing, please read the webpage on Cut and Clear. www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html Also, after reading this page, consider he spell kit (which would be perfect for you)
www.luckymojo.com/spell-cut-and-clear.html
Additionally, a walnut bath is also in order to help your emotional wounds. www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
I would do all of these things first and then later, think about revenge spells.
You can also contact an AIRR member for a reading and further Hoodoo advice. OR sign up for the radio show where you can get a free reading by 3 experts. Just go to the main page and you'll see the radio show thread and sign up.
I hope this helps. Please let us know how it's going. My thoughts and prayers are with you and for you.
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: It is what it is relationship going south

Unread postby starry moonlit night » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:58 pm

winter4me,

For revenge, you could try the "Crossing Spell Kit" or the "Break Up Spell Kit"

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Proud Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1824
starry moonlit night

Healing from my broken marriage

Unread postby quietwisdom » Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:24 am

I have been looking on the forum for several months now trying to understand what is the best direction for me to move forward in with regards to work. I had a reading and was told my husband is not the right person for me to be with. I believe the reading, however am really struggling with letting go. A brief summary of the sitation...

My husband has been having an affair for over 2 years. I kicked him out after learning about the affair the second time. I was doing really well and moving forward with my life and taking care of my daughter while he moved in with his mistress. A few months ago he came back wanting to reconcile and now I feel as though my world has been turned upside down. While he said he wanted to reconcile he continued to keep her on the side. She showed up at our home and her mother called the police on my husband (she is only 24 and my husband is 33). I told my husband that I needed some time to process everything because it always seems like something dramatic happens and I need some peace. He is now upset with me and is not speaking with me. His mistress sent me a text stating that she never meant to hurt me and is afraid of her safety because he has threatened her to not speak with me. She recently posted a vulgar post saying something to the tune of if my man keeps going back to her then I need to learn about what she has in order to keep him at home. I agree with my worker that he is not healthy for me or our child, but I am finding it so hard to let go.

Is the Cut and Clear Spell for this situation or do I need something stronger? Also, is there anything I can do for the mistress?
quietwisdom

Re: Healing from my broken marriage

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:44 pm

Hello, Quietwisdom,
I am so sorry that this is happening to you.
My cousin was in a similar situation as yours. I don't know what your reasoning is for putting up with this man. But, in her case, she was afraid of losing what she was used to. She was afraid of what was out there (fear of the unknown) without him. But, when she FINALLY cut the strings, after 20 years, she is one of the happiest people I know! She is working, popular, laughing, and not alone as she has a zillion friends!
I think that you're absolutely right abut the Cut and Clear. That is one of the best things for you. You will see what's really going on and you may even see more (things you didn't know).
go to www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
I also highly suggest for you a walnut bath. www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
If you really want to work on the gal, we can suggest more. But, please do what I have suggested first.
Please keep in touch.
Wishing you health, wealth, and happiness
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Healing from my broken marriage

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:00 pm

There are seven billion people on this planet. Plenty of fish in the sea. If your husband is threatening his girlfriend, she needs to call the police. Her mother was out of line; if she's 24, she is an adult. Don't bother doing any work on her; concentrate on taking care of yourself and your child. Cooperate with your state agency to get child support, if you aren't already receiving it. Pay Me can help in that area.

When you're ready to find someone new, let us know.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby quietwisdom » Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:58 pm

Miss Aida and Mama Micki. Thank you very much for your responses. My Black Walnuts arrived today and I am so excited. I am looking forward to this process.
quietwisdom

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:07 am

Good Morning, Quietwisdom,
So happy that you're going this route!
Keep us posted.
Praying for you.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby quietwisdom » Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Thank you Ms Aida. My Black Walnuts finally arrived and I am anxious to move forward. I was wondering about the discarding of the bath water. Do I only need to fill a small basin or do I need to put all of the bath water in a bucket. Also, I live in the suburbs and cannot walk naked anywhere without being seen. Is getting into my car naked and driving to a cross-roads sufficient or is there a different alternative?
quietwisdom

Unread postby Miss Aida » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:56 am

Good Morning, Quiet Wisdom,
So happy you're moving forward with the walnut bath! I'm just so HAPPY!
OK, you only need the little basin for the water (not the entire tub full).
What I do (because I live far from a crossroad), is drive and then park about a block away. Then walk up to crossroad (FULLY clothed) and do the disposal ritual (find disposal rituals here: www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html ). Then walk away and not turn back. So, I am walking to my car.
Hope this helps.
Have a wonderful day!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:09 pm

MoonSunStar wrote:Thanks Conjureman!
But she doesn't have a bathtub :( What other methods can I do? Or maybe some kind of candle spell?
What can i engrave on the candle or write on the petition paper? Thanks!

I'm sure these herbs can be used as candle dressing - and you could also:

• poke holes in a bar of soap and stuff pinches of herbs in (best for someone who is already conjure-friendly)
  • Make a very concentrated tea of it and add it to liquid soap in a pretty bottle
  • Grate up a bar of good-quality soap, mix the herbs into it, and sew it up into little terrycloth scrubby-pillow things

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes