Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Stop Thinking of, Loving, or Dreaming of an Ex

katz1

Spells to Stop Thinking of, Loving, or Dreaming of an Ex

Unread post by katz1 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:38 pm

hi

hope you are all well

can you advise me of any spells that may help me from being in love with my ex...I don't want him out of my life as I enjoy his company but being in love with him hurts and I want to fall out of love of him and thinking of him in a romantic/sexual way

I see there is a cut and clear spell but does that not take them out of your life completely which is not what I want

I am currently waiting on honey jar so the above is something I want to do if God intends for me not to be with my ex

also once I have done the stop being in love spell (if there is one ) then I would like to attract a new better partner that will commit etc so what else would you suggest

thank-you

love and light

K

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Stop Thinking of, Loving, or Dreaming of an Ex

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:57 pm

Cut and clear does not necesarrily mean that the person won't be in your life anymore, it just means that you have cut and severed your emotional ties to that person and cleared your heart and mind of feeings for them. They may still be in your life, but your feelings for them are what will have changed. It also clears the air for future love relationships.

However, if you are doing a honey jar to sweeten the person to you then I do not advise a cut and clear spell because that is asking for two different things. Committ to one path or the other--working to make your ex love you and return your feeling or severing the emotional ties between the two of you.

After doing the Cut and Clear work, if you wanted to attract a new partner I would do an Attraction Vigil Light spiked with a little Dixie Love oil.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

katz1

Unread post by katz1 » Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:32 pm

hi Miss Bri

many thanks...i was going to do honey jar first and if after a certain amount of time i get no results my final resolution is to get over him and do cut and clear, heal my self and attract new better love

K

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:59 am

katz1 wrote:hi Miss Bri

many thanks...i was going to do honey jar first and if after a certain amount of time i get no results my final resolution is to get over him and do cut and clear, heal my self and attract new better love

K

Good luck to you K!

XBlodeuweddX
Forum Member

Unread post by XBlodeuweddX » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:22 am

I've had a recent breakup..2 days ago actually.

I've been browsing LM's products and a lot of them seem to fit the bill but I'm still not sure. I think it's gonna take something rather strong for this situation.

It's something of a difficult situation. He's beyond stubborn and hard headed. Long story short we've had issues in the past, much of them due to a language barrier. The other night things were going beautifully, we were having fun, laughing, playing and I made a suggestion that he go home and go to bed because he kept yawning and looked tired. Next thing I know he freaks out, tells not to tell him what to do, I'm not his mother and it went downhill from there. He told me he didn't want a girlfriend, he wanted me gone..didn't care if I cried or begged, said he was tired of fighting and he didn't want it anymore.

He lashes out when he gets angry, he goes out of his way to make you hurt. It was shocking..all I was doing was looking out for him. He has issues though..someone he lived with for 7 yrs followed him to his jobs daily, checked his phone and wallet, hit him a few times and controlled him as much as she could.

Now because of one comment he's gone.

I've put a year into this relationship and I know he's a decent man..he just doesn't listen when he's angry, he shuts down and cuts people off.

I need to know which product or products would work best in this situation. I've tried doing spells on my own before with no results so I thought I'd check in here with people that know what they're doing.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:38 am

My first reaction is to do a clear and cut on you and this man. If you have put a year into this relationship, and he is still acting like this...then chances are this is how he is going to be. You cannot change a man if he is angry for whatever reason. Some relationships are just not meant to be. Not to mention there is a language barrier which seems to be the reason for a lot of his conflict, but if he feels that you are taking to him in the wrong way because of it then this can only be helped if you learn his language or he learns yours. Perhaps, you are talking to him in a condescending manner, and if you are that is something that is all about you, and not him.

On the other hand, you need to get some divination done to see what is going on with this man. To see if this relationship is even worth pursuing. I mean I can give you a whole list of things to do but if its just going to be a lost cause any way, then there is no point in wasting your time on this relationship any further. So get some divination done to see what is the true issue behind this relationship,and why he does not seem invested in this relationship.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:35 pm

XBlodeuweddX,

I don't care if he was kept in the basement for the majority of his life, he overreacted and that is his issue. Whatever the other woman did is not your problem. You are you and if he cannot see that after a year, then what is the point of the relationship? Why would you want to subject yourself to that?

I know you put a year into this guy, but do you want to put in ten with this behavior? The biggest mistake people make is wasting time on people who are not worth it. I think your post says it all about what you should do.

I would do a Cut & Clear and move on.

Mary

Rocquel

Unread post by Rocquel » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:11 pm

Hi everyone!

I really need some help on getting over a long term heartache. Here is a short version of my story . . . in 2004, I met the man of my dreams. He was everything I wanted in a man and more. He was the love of my life and the man I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. I honestly felt as if I meet my soulmate. We were engaged for 3 months when all of a sudden he walked out of my life as easily as he came in. Granted we had issues but nothing so severe that he would walk out of my life and not look back. He completely shut me and wouldn't even take my calls. I couldn't understand how a person could claim to love me and want to spend the rest of his life with me, just turn so cold and distant. It was literally as if he became another person. This was the summer of 2005.

A few weeks after this happened, I had a tarot reading done and the lady told me that someone wanted him and used a spell to take him away from me. She told me if I wanted him back, I would have to pay her $850 on a spell to bring him back to me. I did not pay her. I told myself if he was going to come back to me, he would come back to me on his own will and not because he was forced.

Fast forward to August, 2009. On a whim, I went with my aunt to get a tarot card reading done. This woman told me that something was troubling me. She stated that something was taken away from me that I loved dearly. At this time, I wasn't sure what she was referring to. As the reading went on, it came out that a 'red head' put a curse on me (using some powder she placed on my doorstep) to take away my ex fiance. She said this woman paid someone from over sea's $1,100 and waited six months for him to leave me. In a way, this all makes sense for him leaving me the way he did.

Even after 4 years had passed, I was always hopeful he would come back. I know this sounds nuts but that is how much I felt him and I were destined to be together. I have met other men, but always compared them to him, which has made me unlucky in love. To this day, he has my heart. I have heard that he got married and has had two kids. This made me realize it is finally time to move on. It hurts me so much to know that if this curse is indeed real, I have lost my love because someone was so selfish only to think of themselves. I would never cast a spell to ruin someone else's life. I always believed in karma, and what comes around, goes around.

All I want at this point, is to get him out of my heart so I could make room for someone else to love and me to love them. Please help me get rid of this long standing pain that has been holding me back from find true love again . . .

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Take a good long look at Cut and Clear, it is for situations just like yours. I would do ms.cat's spell listed on the page, the full one with the black walnut bath. Here is the link to that page: http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:18 pm

My hearts goes out to you...Since you asked to get 'him out of your heart so you can make room for someone else to love you...read this website....http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Rocquel

Unread post by Rocquel » Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Thank you so much for your quick response! You don't know how anxious I am to move on with my life and get passed this heartache that has become apart of me.

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:54 pm

Best of luck to you Sweetie!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:03 pm

wow I am sorry to hear about your story, but I am glad that you are strong enough to realize it is time to move on. Perhaps after you do a clear and cut,and spend some time healing, you can do some work to bring in a man that is worthy of you. Hope everything works out!
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

NotDorianGray
Forum Member

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:58 am

AS you have suffered a loss and have been grieving a long time, you may also want to consider a ritual or spell that would literally 'put to rest' these feelings. Writing down all the hurt you feel on a piece of paper and then burying it may help you. You could project all your hurt into one of Lucky Mojo's bride and groom candles, and visualise the feelings you have for this man melting away with the wax. I do recommend you look into doing something to bring peace and healing into your life. I wish you the best.

divaluck
Forum Member

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:24 am

I have used a lot of LM spells, honey jars etc. to bring my lost love back into my life and get him to break up with his current partner. Long story short I think the spells have worked somewhat because he does contact me...but not near as much as he once did. I just received a text from him yesterday and while I was glad to get it I did not respond. I think I am coming to realize that things between us are just not meant to be. I am curious if there is any type of spell I could do to forget him. I can't keep going back and forth with this any longer and although it is painful I need to make a clean break. So, besides the first question I also would like to know what I should do with the spells I'm working on now? I am working a honey jar and a hot foot spell, can I just throw these items in the trash? :?:

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:34 am

Cut and Clear would be the best for this situation. Since the previous spells did not work and you feel that they were the wrong approach, go ahead and throw them in the trash, then sprinkle some salt or Florida Water on them to cleanse them of any negative energy.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

divaluck
Forum Member

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:51 am

Can I get a cut & clear from LM?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Yes. They have a vigil candle, oil, incense, bath crystals, powder, and a spell kit. Decide what products are best for your situation.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

divaluck
Forum Member

Unread post by divaluck » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:32 pm

I was looking for a spell kit but I didn't see one, I'll look again. Thanks!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:33 pm

Sorry, I thought LM had a Cut and Clear spell kit; I guess they don't.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:45 pm

I think they used to, because I remember seeing one before and I suggested it to a client a few months ago - that's when I found out they DON'T currently have a kit. Oh well! Just read through the spell carefully and make a list of what you need, and then order that!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

divaluck
Forum Member

Unread post by divaluck » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:17 am

That is what I'm going to do. I was also thinking of ordering the vigil candle and adding that to the mix.

MissVeeDee

Unread post by MissVeeDee » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:10 am

My boyfriend broke up with me, and I seriously thought about doing something to bring him back. But if he wanted out he had his reasons and I have to respect them. This is easier said than done. Sadly his decision has left me like a chain smoker trying to quit with out a patch. I can't concentrate in my work or studies, I'm failing school. I'm always hoping he calls, and if he doesn't then I do and we get in a huge fight making things way worst. I wish nothing more than for him to never meet anyone, the fire I feel in my throat makes me wish for him to suffer, to be sad like me. I'm sad, angry and still very much in love. I feel toxic. This isn't fair for either one of us. My question is this: what candle or candles should I burn to help me get over the pain, anger and desire to be back in his arms? I can't do one of the more elaborate spells because I couldn't keep the work secret. I want to let him go and move on. Help! :cry:

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:15 am

I'm new to all of this, but if you really want to let him go and it sounds as if you know that's the best thing, it sounds as though the cut and clear candle would be perfect for you. If you can't burn one at home they can burn one for you at the church... just go to the Lucky Mojo site.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:04 pm

Yes, look up the Cut and Clear spell and it's accompanying work the Black Walnut Bath spell. The Cut and Clear will help you sever your feelings for this man. The Black Walnut bath goes a bit further by PERMENANTLY removing that person from your life. You could do some Reversing work to send back any negativity that comes your way from him, and I would do some deep cleansing work on yourself and your home to remove the lingering energy from your negative experiences over the last while. Then do some Blessing work on yourself and your home to help start the healing and positivity flowing back.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Ive heard that sometimes after doing a cut and coear the person actually returns... not that that is a goal... but you may want to hold off on the permanence... at some point you could perhaps be friends? healing work for yourself sounds like a good iea too, maybe the blessing candle.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:14 pm

I find the Blessing work is amazing in most situations, especially when there are feelings that are not being returned. Cleansing (using the 13 herb bath), Blessing, Protection and than the Reversal may fit the bill. But don't just do the work, really petition what you want as a result...Its is not easy it is work. But the end results are worth the time and energy.

MissVeeDee

Unread post by MissVeeDee » Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:47 pm

Thank you all so much! I never even thought of doing some cleansing work for my self and my home! Since I have been floating around here like a ghost fresh out of the grave that may be a very good idea. He doesn't send any negativity my way.. I don't think. He really is a good person who fell out of love with me and I just wasn't ready to let go. I am now.
Thank you! I feel more hopeful already!

Brida
Forum Member

Unread post by Brida » Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:59 pm

I was wondering if there is a spell one can cast on themselves to get them over someone they have pinned for years and years. I know all too well that the feeling of unrequited love is one of the most challenging of all emotional situations to deal with. There are times when you think you are getting over the person, and then you are sitting alone at home with thoughts of no one but the object of your heart ...thus taking you back to square one again!

What would be a good spell to make yourself fall out of love with a person? I know there is Cut&Clear, but it has not worked. It just quites the voices/thoughts for a bit, and then they come back stronger than ever.

Any suggestions? All is appreciated!

with prayers,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Hello Brida,
My only suggestion is to do another Cut and Clear, maybe doing Banishing work to banish thoughts of the other person (like a bad habit), then work towards healing yourself and attracting new love.
Have you considered getting a reading as to why this person is still in your heart?

Be strong, Brida. All the best!

Brida
Forum Member

Unread post by Brida » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:19 pm

Hi Flamethrower!

Thank you for the suggestions. I have had a few readings, and the answer is because the object of my heart, and I have walked this path before in a previous life. There is too much of a connection on a spiritual plane, and because I am more sensitive to it; I am the one who has to suffer, so to speak. I have given this 7 years of my life in dedication, and I said that by the Spring of 2010; if I saw nothing on his part, then I would have to throw my hands in the air, and be done with it.

I am going to start some banishing work; I had not thought of that. Is there one that you recommend?

Thank you, and please keep me in your prayers.
-Brida

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Quite honestly, all I would do is light a black vigil candle this Saturday, anoint it with Banishing oil and herbs, and pray for the spiritual connection, painful memories, etc. to be banished from your life. Like I wrote earlier, treat it like a bad habit that must end - not that the person was bad, but the effects are preventing you from being happy. Use this time of the waning moon to rid yourself of this pain.

Stay cleansed and light a protection candle, too.

New Moon is 3/15 ( I think). Light candles for personal healing and strength, and do work (baths & candles) to attract new love and joy into your life.

All the best.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:07 pm

You say you've done Cut and Cklear -- did you start it with th e Black Walnut bath sepll? They are DIFFERENT, even though the Black Walnut bath spell is described on the Cut and Clear page.

Also, if you are troubled with recursive thoughts that you cannot control, the problem is probably not magical but medical: you may have low serotonin, the brain chemical that allows us to feel that a thought is ciomplete and finished, and prevents us reccling on our thoughts uncontrollably.
catherine yronwode

Brida
Forum Member

Unread post by Brida » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:28 am

Thanks Cat!

I did not think about serotonin levels being an element of my issue. I am generally in a good mood, have a happy disposition, exercise daily, and I am quite energetic; so it did not occur to me that it could be medical. I will definetly look in to this matter...

I have not done the black walnut bath. I just did the Cut&Clear, and lots of cleansing work on me, and my cottage where I live. I will complete the black walnut bath, and perform the Cut&Clear once again.

Thank you much for the wisdom, and I will see you at the May workshop!

with hugs and prayers,
Brida

jcgarcia67

Unread post by jcgarcia67 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Hello all,

I have been lurking the forums for a bit now and have learned a lot from what I've read and finally decided to jump in and ask for some advice.

I recently broke up with my boyfriend and am feeling depressed. While my head tells me I did the right thing because I feel he was using me (free room and board, food, and not contributing positively to the household) I still feel drawn to him. It's been a little over a week and I will admit I've done a honey jar spell for him, have burned candles and said prayers hoping for his return. I guess my question is can I do a cut and clear candle for myself or do I need to do a full blown spell? While it hurts to let him go, I think I need to open my path for someone to come along who will want to be with me for the right reasons.

Any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated!

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:57 pm

I am new here but it sounds like you could get more from a partner then you were getting. So if you are ready to let him go then definitely do a cut and clear first. That way you will feel better. Then you could go from there to open yourself up to a relationship that will be fulfilling for you.
Good luck

jcgarcia67

Unread post by jcgarcia67 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks MysticRootworker for your response. I definitely feel I deserve a better partner. The hard part is feeling certain that I'm ready to let him go, lol. I had thought about trying to some blessing and cast away evil to help rid him of some bad habits/friends that I believe might contribute to some of his behaviors but even then I can't be certain that once those issues are addressed, there won't be other things I have to do to "fix" him the way I'd like him to be. Perhaps I need a reading just to clarify if he's the right person for me to begin with and if any amount of work I do on him would be worthwhile at all?

Any other thoughts?

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:04 pm

Hi jc:

I've been in your shoes, pining for a love that you know isn't good for you but your heart still wants. A week is still pretty new and it's OK and perfectly normal to feel attached to him, but if he was using you then he's no good for you in the long run.

I would suggest using the Cut & Clear Bath Crystals from Lucky Mojo along with the Cut & Clear vigil candle. You can do the bath and light the candle on the same day, and to give the ritual even more power, you can order an additional Cut & Clear vigil light to be set for you at the Altar of the Missionary Independent Baptist Church. That way, you have two lights burning at the same time.

After doing the bath (which includes, and the vigil for Cut & Clear does have instructions on making a list of things to "cut" out of your life) you may wish to do some blessing and healing work on yourself. If you find that as time goes by, you're losing interest in your regular activities, can't sleep or eat properly or are otherwise feeling extremely sad, you may need to seek medical attention for depression.

Good luck and let us know how it turns out,
waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

jcgarcia67

Unread post by jcgarcia67 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:12 pm

Hi waterborn thanks for your sound advice. I know that I need to move on and this sadness will pass. I guess the hard part is admitting to myself that I allowed myself to get into this position and have feelings for someone like that. Live and learn!

MysticRootworker

Unread post by MysticRootworker » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Jc
Most of us have been in your shoes and it is painful to feel like you did so much, gave so much. Then it was all for "nothing". But I don't believe it is ever like that. All of our relationships give us something. We always learn from them and that makes it worthwhile. I have been the giver so many times and made excuses for doing so. It is always well they are still hurt and wounded, they love me but they cant show it etc. I hopefully will have more clarity next time I go into something and take my heart in with me! lol
Anyway, I just want you to know that you are not the first person to feel like this and you certainly wont be the last. When you are ready to attract someone to you I would recommend the Attraction Spell kit. I have it and I LOVE the way the products smell so Yummy! I am going to do a lil something soon to bring a good love for me..
Hang in there you are in the right place to get the help you need. :-)

jcgarcia67

Unread post by jcgarcia67 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanks again MysticRootworker for your kind, wise words. I think I need to focus on myself right now and clearing out these feelings of anger, disappointment and mistrust. While I believe I enabled the problem by letting it continue as long as I did, you are right...every experience you have, whether positive or negative, teaches you a lesson. It's up to you if you choose to learn from that lesson or not and I (hopefully) will learn yet something else from this one, lol! Instead of focusing on the negative feelings I'm experiencing right now, I want to see this as a chance for me to cleanse myself and open the pathways for someone really great to come along and that alone is an exciting possibility.

I wish you the best of luck with your attraction spell!

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:30 am

Brida - I can really relate to what you are going through.I am absolutely devastated about a guy I have been in love with for a couple of years. I left my husband but he has decided to stay true to his wife and I feel like the heart has been ripped out of me. I got a reading from Cat a couple of months back and she confirmed he was walking away from me and not coming back. It will be a long time before I feel normal again. I cant seem to find black walnuts in the UK. Will anything else do the trick.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:11 pm

LM sells Black Walnuts - so you can get them from them anytime you need!

flamethrower

Unread post by flamethrower » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:51 pm

janeymack wrote:I cant seem to find black walnuts in the UK. Will anything else do the trick.
Since this IS the Lucky Mojo forum, here is the link to purchase black walnuts:
http://www.herb-magic.com/walnut-whole.html
or
Item # HER-WAL-WHNU

Good luck!

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:17 am

you are kidding me!!! I had no idea LM sold these. What a numpty I am! :oops: Thanks fellow forum members.

Brida
Forum Member

Unread post by Brida » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:30 pm

Janeymack, Hi!

I am so sorry for your pain. My situation does not include spouses. Though whatever the situation, love can hurt for many reasons. Sometimes, it is better that we don't know the reasons because it presents for us a challenge to start teaching ourselves to search for the wisdom in things.

Mine is just a simple, pure, love that enters the heart without a sign.

The first time we met seven years ago. It was very formal, and short in conversation. As we walked away from each other; I just knew in my heart that he was the ONE. I just could not say it, nor show it...it is something that I kept to myself for a long time. We both lived in different states, but knew the same circle of people.

We did eventually start talking, and we were definitely very much intrigued by each other. Though, I knew for a fact that I was not suitable for him due to cultural mindsets of his family. His family likes me, and they have tried to set me up with other guys all the time. Yet, in their eyes, I knew that I would never be good enough for him. So, I did not engage in too much interaction with him; aside from his attempts to pursue me as a friend. I am not one to battle a family or people for a man. It is not my style to say that just because of the way "I" feel; that I should be entitled to everyone that is connected to him to accept me or treat me in a great way. Those battles are not worth it for me. The whole fight for love thing...not me. Love is not something you fight for. To me, it is a gift from God. It is one of those sweet things in life that one would just be so blessed to experience. Real love is sweet; not bittersweet in my book.

I let him go completely, and I even GOT MARRIED to someone else. Low and behold, three weeks after my wedding; my now ex-husband cheated on me. I filed for divorce, and surprisingly my work relocated me to a "surprise" location. I did not know where I was being relocated to until 3 days from my moving date. I was relocated to the city and state where his family lives. He lives in that state, but in a city about an hour away. Once I arrived to my new home, I settled in nicely. I did not know where his parents lived in the city. I did not know my way around, or anything.

After a month of living in my new city, (I live across the street from a beautiful park.) I decided to take a walk. There is a bank that I am a member of down the street from the park. I saw the sign from afar, and decided I would go in and take care of somethings since it was right there. I walked in, and saw there was a line to get to the teller. I stood in line, and waited my turn.

As I was waiting, something made me turn around and look behind me. It was not something I heard, or anything external. I just turned around and looked behind me. The bank's door opened, and he walked right up to me. I was watching him in total shock, but he did not look up until he reached me in line. (I was the last person in line.) He looked up, and we just looked at each other. There was not a word said. No action taken of any sort. Just a very long stare. Note: We had not spoken to each other or had ANY CONTACT, even with in our circles, and our families for over 4 YEARS.

Once out of my trance. I quickly looked forward, and I was next up in line. I did not dare look behind me again. When I did get the courage to turn around, the teller called me to her. I walked to the teller, and completed my transaction.

As I was walking out, he was at another teller's spot, and he turned to me and said, "Hi." I said "Hi." and walked really fast out of the bank. I did not look back. I went straight home, and prayed. I prayed I would see him all the time. I knew for a fact that a prayer was answered that day. I knew that magic DOES EXIST.

More amazingly, it was that very night that I was searching for prayers in magic that I stumbled upon the Lucky Mojo website. I knew that destiny was at hand, and I was going to embrace it! It was EXACTLY one year ago TODAY.

After reading everything possible on the site. I place a VERY LARGE ORDER. Robin, who is the manager of the shop; called me to tell me that my request was so sweet that she personally would dress all of my vigil candles herself. My request was for him and his family to be safe. For them to be happy. For my family to be happy. For there always to be protection from all evil for both he and I, and all whom we loved, no matter who they were.

Here is another sign: I found out I lived ONLY 2 hours away from the shop!!!

Since that time, I visited Robin many times at the shop. Michael and Ian also became very good friends of mine. It is ONE YEAR that I worked on this situation. Though I promised Ian that I would give it until March; that at that time I would accept that God's has other plans for me; and I would do a Cut & Clear. There is where I am at.

Funny how, in an instant I was smitten; yet it feels like it is taking an eternity to cut loose.

I pray that EVERYONE falls for the one GOD intends for them. For I believe that God intends the best for His creation. I feel like by allowing myself to be smitten; I went against God's wishes, and though my heart wants the answer to be, "Not right now." instead of "No." I am going to have faith that whatever happens is for the best. I guess this is where the phrase, "If you really love someone, let them go. If it is meant to be, it will be." So, in order for me to truly let go; I need to do the walnut cleansing, and the cut&clear again. Then, I will finally have let go...

Not a leaf turns; that God is not behind it.

with love and prayers,
Brida

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:11 am

Brida, did you talk to him in the real world in the meantime? It really does sound magical the way you were thrown together which is why it's strange to read that all you said was "hi." If I were him I'd have thought you didn't even like me. I'm curious to know what work you did in the real world... although I guess it sounds like he just left it also....

Brida
Forum Member

Unread post by Brida » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:54 am

Hi Freegirl,

Since I have been living here, no I have not talked to him. I have run in to him to other times at our place of worship, but because of the environment; nothing has been said. Though, years ago when we first met, we talked in the real world fo about 3 years. We really got to know each other.

He knows very well how to contact me. I was invited to his mother's house for a luncheon last fall, and I found one of my magazines in the room he stays in when he comes to visit his parents. The magazine his mother has borrowed from me, and my home address is on it. Also, my phone number is NO SECRET to his family. I believe it was him who called me a few months ago, but said nothing on the phone twice. I checked the number, and it was his cell number. I just never called him, though.

Destiny's job is never done. So, I am going to just clear myself of this, and allow Destiny to do what it needs to do for my life as a whole; with or without him.

with love and prayers,
Brida

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:57 am

Magic demands work in the real world, too. It sounds as though you demanded that he do all the work and you only work energetically. Men, despite the movies, I have found, are not nearly so good at putting together the pieces as women are (like hey, I DO have her address, it's on this magazine!). I have observed that with male friends and relatives as well as boyfriends. If you know he called you why didn't you call him back? don't you think he knew you would know it was him? did you ever give him any sign that you actually were interested? If I were your rootworker I'd be a little frustrated, I think.

How would you feel if the tables were turned-- wouldn't you think the other person had no interest? I don't understand what you mean by "because of the environment, nothing was said." Surely even at church you can smile and be friendly and show that you like someone, it doesn't have to be flirtatious to be nice.

I am not talking you out of doing your cut and clear if that's what you want, just pointing out that your actions do not seem to have matched your desires here, and that's going to make it hard for the universe to fulfill them in future.

Brida
Forum Member

Unread post by Brida » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Dear Freegirl,

I have a book that I think you will love, and I think will help you to understand things that are not so clear. We are all human beings, and we all have our limits, whether they are by choice or not. I am an old woman, and I can tell you with my experiences and studies; it is so very important to address others by just relating, and not directing. It is an art form in itself in the arena of communication.

As a token of my sincerity, PM me your mailing address, and I will gladly send you a book that will take your heart and mind on a magical carpet ride. You just have to be open to it. It is a very short story, but there is a lot of wisdom in it. I read this book first when I was 10 years old, then when I was 15, again, at 20, then again at 25, another time at 30, and just last year at 35. I can tell you, that I often look back at my notes from not just the previous 5 years, but all the way back til when I first read the book at the age of 10. My perspectives changed as I grew. I knew I had grown by the responses to the passages I had written.

I will be attending the workshop in May, God Willing, and I will get you an autographed gift; if Cat will autograph it for me. That will accompany the book I send you.

All I ask of you is to open your heart and your mind; this will lead to your eyes widening and seeing things in a way you never did before. I do wish you the best, and I don't think ill of anyone, really. It is not in my nature. It is only to eyes, minds, and hearts that are wide open; that magic will unmistakenly reveal itself.

with much love and prayers,
Brida

gbenson
Forum Member

Unread post by gbenson » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:09 am

I was wondering if I could do a Cut and Clear on my feelings I have for an ex.

I am currently awaiting work being done by a Rootworker to get this person back into my life, I have been told its just a basic love spell.

The problem is that I cannot stop thinking about this person, I have spent 7 weeks thinking about this person all day long without a moments break. Its starting to really get me down thinking what she could be getting upto etc, I love her but really need to rid myself of emotions until she comes back into my life.

I don't want to keep bothering the rootworker with questions like this when they could be answered on the forum.

Thank you in advance.

NotDorianGray
Forum Member

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:19 am

If you perform a Cut and Clear, you will remove the romantic feelings you have for this person. Fullstop. If you want this person back in your life, you obviously WANT to have romantic feelings for them. Cut and Clear is not 'for a little bit until...'. Cut and Clear is for keeps.

SO.

Are you going to get rid of the feelings you have for this person permanently, or are you going to go through with the love spell and bring them back to you?

I think Tranquility work is a better option for you. It'll give you a chance to calm down and let things play out.

gbenson
Forum Member

Unread post by gbenson » Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:32 am

I thought once I saw the person again I would fall in love again, but thank you for pointing that out.

I will use the Tranquility option, have to make sure I am careful not to get the Intranquility by mistake :lol:

Out of curiosity, would the Cut and Clear have affected the love spell being done?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:14 am

gbenson wrote:I thought once I saw the person again I would fall in love again, but thank you for pointing that out.

I will use the Tranquility option, have to make sure I am careful not to get the Intranquility by mistake :lol:

Out of curiosity, would the Cut and Clear have affected the love spell being done?
Yes, just like NotDorianGrey said, Cut and Clear is to cut any ties you have with that person and to clear away any residual feelings, it might affect you but could also affect your target in a similar manner. Two completely different types of magic with two completely different goals.
good luck,
Bri

gbenson
Forum Member

Unread post by gbenson » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:07 pm

I'll definately keep away from that then.

So you would recommend Tranquility, thing is I have no work on at the moment and nothing to do but sit and think all day long about her, and I mean all the time, need something to forget her for a while for my sanity until the Rootwork starts.

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 pm

I imagine you don't have any supplies with you, so you can order a Tranquility vigil at LM church or something similar from a AIRR worker for now. Or, you can include that in your order or have you made it already?

At such moments, I'd do a salt bath and/or head wash to help bring quiet to the mind and remove some of the negativity I'm feeling. I've had friends who, while feeling love-sick and desperate, did the egg cleansing (rub the egg all over their naked bodies) and that helped too. You can also find many posts on these two topics on the forum if you do a search.

I also want to add--there're times when I was absolutely desperate about how to handle a relationship situation. Before I went to sleep, I said a sincere prayer to God that I'd place the issue in his head. Something like, 'Please let me understand what I have to do when I wake up'. Quite miraculously, it worked--I had my peace of mind back coz I trusted the right decision had dawned on me. You can also try something along this line.

conacid

Unread post by conacid » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:49 pm

So the cut and clear spell could not only cut my emotional ties, it will also cut the emotional ties from the other person as well?
Oh! At first I thought this is a personal spell that it will affect my emotions only..

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:23 pm

Cut and clear is personal but as Bri said "it will remove your emotional ties to the person, and "MAY" affect them as well.

gbenson
Forum Member

Unread post by gbenson » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:07 am

Haven't made the order yet, have to wait till I get paid :roll: , but once I do I've got a lot of things I want to try.

Thats a good suggestion, I will get a candle lit for me before I purchase the goods.

What would be best to put in the petition for the Tranquility candle, something along the lines of wanting to feel calm or not worry about the person, I'm a complete novice :)

Brida
Forum Member

Unread post by Brida » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:58 am

Thank you Cleopatra, but no thank you.

Though, if you have any suggestions in regards to hoodoo that would be of use to me in my situation; I would love to hear it.

Blessings to all,
Brida

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes”