• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:31 am

Spells to Make Person Realize Regret How Badly I Was Treated

how to make ex appreciate everything u did for them?

Unread postby tiredofdaBS » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Heres my situation my ex and i were going out for 9 months, during that time i would go visit him drive an hour away, would buy his little girls things when i would buy my son something. I helped him out financially when he was broke, he did pay me back he was upset tho and i even helped him move to his apartment, by helping him move furnisher when he couldnt find anyone. Last month he decided he needed time apart get this supposely he was getting prostate cancer n he wldnt b able to perform, stupid me i was researching it n wld pray that he wld get better. Come to find out he started talking to his ex again, which has 4 kids, he took her n her kids to sea world which he had told me he was gng to take my son n i, cuz everything ive done for him. Now his ex always puts my man this n that, that he has her spoiled, n how in love they are blah blah. What can i do? I started a vinegar jar on them, i just hate da fact that he took advantage of my kindness.. o yea n this is da 1st guy i decided to let my guard down after 5 years n he does this to me... :( what wld ya do if u were in my situation?
tiredofdaBS

Re: how to make ex appreciate everything u did for them?

Unread postby butchcomer » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:31 pm

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I'm unclear. Do you want this man?? If so there are different ways to go about that. It sounds like you are justifiably angry and disappointed over things. Some people just take things for granted and nothing will make them appreciate everything you did for them. It's best to just move on and forget it in some cases so for yourself maybe some cut and clear work would help? You said you started a vinegar jar. You could just work that. Those are pretty nasty! LM has some revenge products, too. Whatever you decide, good luck! :)http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
butchcomer

Unread postby tiredofdaBS » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:37 pm

Thank you i just started the vinegar jar 2 days ago so im going to wait and see what happens, after what he lied n took advantage of my son and i, i dont want him back i just want revenge, ill take a look at the link, thanks again :)
tiredofdaBS

Unread postby faith2008 » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:05 pm

Sorry to hear about your situation. I all to well understand the need to get revenge. Check out the link below. Conjureman posted a spell some time back that may be of interest to you. I haven't tried it yet as I've calmed down since then and have decided to hold off on my revenge. I prefer to wait until he's happily in a relationship and then unleash on him, lol. Anyhow, good luck and I hope you find someone that makes you and your son happy.

i-want-him-to-suffer!-t4287.html
faith2008

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:24 pm

tiredofdaBS wrote:Heres my situation my ex and i were going out for 9 months, during that time i would go visit him drive an hour away, would buy his little girls things when i would buy my son something. I helped him out financially when he was broke, he did pay me back he was upset tho and i even helped him move to his apartment, by helping him move furnisher when he couldnt find anyone. Last month he decided he needed time apart get this supposely he was getting prostate cancer n he wldnt b able to perform, stupid me i was researching it n wld pray that he wld get better. Come to find out he started talking to his ex again, which has 4 kids, he took her n her kids to sea world which he had told me he was gng to take my son n i, cuz everything ive done for him. Now his ex always puts my man this n that, that he has her spoiled, n how in love they are blah blah. What can i do? I started a vinegar jar on them, i just hate da fact that he took advantage of my kindness.. o yea n this is da 1st guy i decided to let my guard down after 5 years n he does this to me... :( what wld ya do if u were in my situation?

IMO, there's really no need to spend any more time on this guy and the situation then you already have. He's proven himself a liar and advantage taker so it's a no-brainer. The fact that he lied about having a serious illness is probably going to end up biting him in the ass anyway, but you can do a simple crossing/revenge spell for good measure. After that, I'd recommend you do a cut and clear and move on. You should also look into some healing work for yourself.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Something to think about,
"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness".
Sink in.

Now, being that you are a very caring giving person, this is probably going to happen to you more than once. It happens to those that understand WHY???... because they give so much, yet are so strong because they (you) can hold them up so high for helping others in need, yet you are more powerful for giving because YOU GIVE.
When you are giving, try not to let youself be taken advantage of again by any person, place, or entity.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby tiredofdaBS » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:30 pm

Thank you everyone for your responses... :) i should become a cold hearted b*tch... jk
tiredofdaBS

Make ex understand he abused me

Unread postby khazakant » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:35 pm

We broke up last month and I don't want him back, but I feel a really strong need to make him understand how he treated me - especially because of the situation he abandoned me to, he abused me and used me for three years, left me with NOTHING while he has a car, apartment, career, friends, every gay man in Montreal lined up to date him next, and I can't make him care. I've never been able to explain to him when he treats me poorly, he always has some way to justify or dismiss it, or or tries turning it around and blaming me, like accusing me of being crazy and imagining it, or just openly admitting that he doesn't give a shit what he did to me and he wouldn't be abusive to another man, just me because he doesn't like me.

I'm not sure about reversing or crossing conjures because I don't necessarily want him to suffer, or at least for reasons unrelated to realizing his treatment of me. I really just want him to see everything like how I saw it and to feel guilty that he hurt me, like he should.

I've done work for casting off evil and healing and clarity work with St. Dymphna because I thought his bad treatment of me was largely from a severe trauma that he experienced shortly after we met. He's been getting professional help and was in fact in a long-term mental institution for a while, but his treatment of me never really improved, and I never got the impression that St. Dymphna was willing to work with me. I do still have a healing jar for him that I work over. I know I should just do a cut and clear but I also know I'm not going to be able to get over it until I at least know that he understands what he did to me. Can I have some advice?

(One issue is that it would be hard for me to have personal concerns other than pictures and things with his handwriting, he lives in the business district of Montreal while I'm living in the American Rust Belt in my parents' house. I could probably send him things like a dressed letter, but I think he's moving to a different flat soon and I doubt he'll give me a forwarding address.)
khazakant

Re: Make ex understand he abused me

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:45 pm

The soft approach on this would be to work with products like King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity along with a petition that specifically asks he see clearly how much pain and misery he caused you and that he apologize for putting you through everything he did. An edgier approach would be to use products like Compelling, Commanding and Bend Over where you are basically demanding that he see how his actions affected you and apologize for them. You mention that he experienced trauma and that he has had a need for deep healing so I will also say that he may not be in a place where he is able to fully recognize what he put you through for a number of reasons and before starting your work you should make your peace with that.
Here are the links to products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/commanding.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/doasisay.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Elyonai61 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:36 pm

My on-again, off-again ex visited me recently, and he was sorta a dick to me. (Might as well make a long story short.)

Anyhow, how can I get him to feel sorry for acting the way he did, or at least bring about a non-confrontational situation where he explains himself?
Elyonai61

Re: How to get someone to feel sorry?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:44 am

Sounds like you could use Compelling conjure to get him to confess is actions (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: How to get someone to feel sorry?

Unread postby Jaime Banks » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:49 pm

Hi Elyonai61,

well hopefully you both can come to an aqreement on your type of relationship with some Reconciliation products, to fall in love aqain, and make ammends to any problems you both have. It take 2, not 1 to come to an aqreement and I believe Jwmcclin qave you a qood resource if you want to control him too :)
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

And if this relationship is qoinq to continue [while you both ALWAYS fiqht], then I'd work with a HONEYJAR kit for Reconciliation or Love Me to keep him sweet to you...I'd put in some lovinq herbs such as HoneySuckle, Cinnamon, Clovers, Rose Petals, Lavender Flowers and Coriander Seeds too...overall a LOVE HERBS mix to help with 9 of the love herbs to use....
http://www.herb-magic.com/cinnamon-powder.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/coriander-seed.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/love-herbs-mixture.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/clover-flower-red.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/lavender.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/rose-petals.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/honeysuckle-flowers.html

qet a photo of you two toqether or 2 photos of you both seperately, qrind the loveherbs, and I'd smear a bit of honey on your photo and his face up, and blend in some of those herbs and powdered cinnamon. Fold them in toqether, FACE TO FACE, and insert it into the jar where you both will be sweet to one another from now on....burn pink candles with Dixie Love, Reconciliation, Love Me and StayWithMe oils to keep you both happy in the relationship.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar
Good Luck,

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G
Jaime Banks

Need advice on making an ex feel how he made me felt

Unread postby smokey08 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:27 am

Is it weird that I want my ex back? But at the same time before I want him back I want him to miss me & call me & beg for me back the way I begged for him. What type of products so should go with? I was looking on the LM site & I want to purchase everything lol but I want to choose the right products. I talked to a reader today & I told her how I am working with saint martha the dominator & she thinks its a good idea & believes saint martha would help me more than just love. But I'm tired of this wishy washy relationship with him & I feel like we should get back together & stay that way but first I want him to feel my pain & think about me & shed some tears like I did for him while he was ignoring me & giving me the cold shoulder till her was ready to talk to me. Idk this is frustrating. If anyone can help that be great!
smokey08

Re: Need advice on making an ex feel how he made me felt

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:50 am

So which is it? Do you want revenge or reconciliation? What is your ultimate goal, to get back with him or hurt him? If he associates you with pain, you might just drive him away even more.

If you want reconciliation, do a honey jar and work with love products, such as Love Me, Chuparrosa, Follow Me Boy. If you want revenge, with Reversal or Crossing. But make up your mind.

Another alternative is to do Cut and Clear and find someone else who could provide you with what you want.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby smokey08 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:31 am

Thank you mama micki! I know right now I want to do reconciliation work & that's my final decision but I was wondering does saint martha the dominator I know she dominates but can she help people reconcile too? Because I have a honey jar going so far I put herbs and our pictures in the jar & burned pink & red 4 inch candles. So I'm wondering is this okay to do saint martha & my honey jar at the same time? & my candle burned really fast last night & I used the red one for the first time and the rest of the days used pink & it burned really slow
smokey08

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Mama Micki brings up an excellent point that I see a lot of times with clients. They say they want reconciliation but they want their target to suffer. I'm sorry, but that's not reconciliation. Reconciliation by its very definition is the act of healing the injuries to a relationship--you can't do that if you're wanting that person to suffer.

My best advice to people in this position is to decide what you really want. Do you want them back or do you want them to suffer?
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby smokey08 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:37 am

I want him back because I know deep down he's a good person. He just holds onto his past (which isn't a good thing), gets hurt about things that aren't a big deal, and holds unnecessary grudges. Basically he needs to learn how to forgive. I have a reading with Brother Jeffrey so I will know what's really going on, because being confused is not a good thing.
smokey08

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Sat Dec 24, 2011 10:34 am

It seems odd that you would want him to learn how to forgive, when your own hypothetical actions would not be very forgiving. Figure out what you want exactly, and then outline a plan to suit that goal. If you want to reconcile, then work towards that (but it also means leaving your own anger behind). If you want him to suffer, then work towards that (also work towards not caring about him, if you take the latter route).
Wild at Heart

Unread postby smokey08 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:09 am

Well I did have mixed emotions at the time. But I do want to reconcile
smokey08

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Well making a reconciliation honey jar (the kit) is excellent for this! I would also buy the Deer's Tongue herb to dress the candles for communication.
Wild at Heart

Unread postby smokey08 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:52 pm

Thanks! Where on this website would I find the deers tongue? Cus I would love if we had communication going!
smokey08

Unread postby AmaSarah » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:06 pm

AmaSarah

I Dumped My Emotionless Ex; I Want Him To Feel Guilty!

Unread postby WildfreeWolf » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 am

My ex, whom I dumped last week, didn't know how to be serious in a relationship and I don't think he knows how to be in one because I think it was new to him that someone really cared about him.

..We broken up because of academic stress and among other personal issues after going out for almost half a month. I kinda want him back but at the same time, he didn't know how to be serious and how to be in a relationship. I mean, his ego got the better of him.

I really saw something in him and beyond his stoic character and his big ego which makes him look like a donkey, I think I was the only girl who tolerated it.

I still like him a lot and I'm going through a "Mini Heartbreak" so-to-speak.

I want him to feel guilty for the way he treated me but also to "soften" him.

I could do a honey jar spell, but is there any alternatives?

I do have one personal item from him: his sunglasses.

I have no Lucky Mojo oils.

What do you guys think?
WildfreeWolf

Re: I Dumped My Emotionless Ex; I Want Him To Feel Guilty!

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:33 am

You dumped him. You are heartbroken (you have dumper's remorse) -- but you still don't like him the way he is enough to ask his forgiveness and reconcile. Instead, you want him to feel guilty -- but for what, for being dumped?

Before buying any of our oils, you need to get clear in your mind what you want.

A) If you want to make him feel guilty and sad because he was a total failure and not good enough for you, try Controlling Oil, Do As I Say Oil, Compelling Oil, Domination Oil, Influence Oil, or Black Arts Oil on a black skull candle.

B) To ask his forgiveness for your hasty dumping of him and get him to reconcile, try Return To Me, Reconciliation, and Love Me oils.

C) After you get him back -- and that is IF you get him back, and that is not a foregone conclusion -- then work gentle love-confessing and emotion-opening spells on him such as a white skull candle dressed with Chuparrosa, Influence, Love Me, and Dixie Love oils, plus Deer's Tongue herb to encourage him to speak more freely.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Wild at Heart » Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:24 pm

You didn't describe how he'd wronged you- what did he do that's terrible enough to cross him up? Did he hit you? Ruin your property? Yell at or just refuse to talk to you?

You said here, "My ex... didn't know how to be serious in a relationship and I don't think he knows how to be in one because I think it was new to him that someone really cared about him. " That suggests he has emotional issues and coercing him or performing spells to bring him back won't fix that. You also make excuses for his behavior and mention you believe you're the only person who tolerated it for the longest. Why don't you just cut and clear, leave him to his own devices and draw someone who is capable of a serious, emotionally available relationship instead of a fix-er-up. You've only gone out for one month, you don't need to invest any more emotion into him.

Also, these two for you to figure out what you want in a romantic partner:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html
Wild at Heart

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:28 pm

You dated for two weeks and found out he's not what you want. Wild at Heart is right. Cut and Clear and move on. It's not your job to make him over into your Prince Charming.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misslady123 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:51 pm

I need help finding a method to have someone see just how wrong he was to me. This of course goes against someone who is very selfish and self centered. He hurt me deeply all the time and finds a reason to blame me. Well no more! Can someone please help me with an idea to make him truly see he was very wrong to me?

Thank you so much!
misslady123

Make him see how badly he treated me

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

You can use Clarity (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html) to make a person see the truth. But you are saying this individual is selfish and self-centered...thats a tall order.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Make him see how badly he treated me

Unread postby misslady123 » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:10 pm

LOL - it is. I am only being truthful. It's funny you say to use that, I have that on hand. I just need a method that will work on someone who is selfish and self centered and normally does not see how he treats another person.
misslady123

Re: Make someone see how badly they treated you

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:33 pm

sarahmf1984:

May I direct you over to the Skull Candles Questions & Answers thread?

skull-candle-questions-and-answers-t15161.html

You can effectively use a skull candle to influences someones thoughts. I may use a combination of King Solomon Wisdom and the aforementioned Clarity Oil and influence them to see exactly what they are doing to you and how they should be thinking of the situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:07 pm

Adding some Influence oil to the skull candle could be beneficial, as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

Yes, very! Thank you TheDixieFlatline.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nana664 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:32 am

This post has really grabbed my attention. So often, even after a person knows that what they're doing is wrong, they still don't care. For something like the poster is wanting, wouldn't it be nice for this guy to also feel some guilt and shame for how he has treated others?

Just a thought.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 am

I think that, alot of the time, if you can strip away the justifications they build for themselves, and force them to stare at a stark rendering of the things they have done, and the pain it has caused, guilt and shame follow naturally. If not, then, perhaps, other work could be undertaken.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:51 am

This kind of work is usually done with a mirror and a picture of the person. As nana664 pointed out above it is about making a person see AND be ashamed. Using Crossing Powder or just a pinch of Asafoetida and Mint in between the mirror and the picture (faced towards the mirror) along with a detailed prayer works fairly good.
Good luck!
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misslady123 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:14 pm

These are all great suggestions and I am very thankful! Doctor, how exactly would I do this? Just tape the picture to the mirror and for how long? Do you have any suggestions?

And yes guys, I did try skull candles. See, they started coming back around, but they were never sorry for what they did to me. It was just never mentioned. When I'd work the skulls, they'd normally contact me the next morning very hateful.Then he'd make his way back to living at my house, but pretending he never did the things to me.

And it ended the same way again. He started treating me like I was a nobody again and when I stood up for myself he would get angry and say thats why things were this bad - because of "how I'd act". Then poof - he'd leave home again. The entire time he's gone he treats me like he hates me and he had to get away from me. The things that hurt me the most is the way he would talk to me. Then I'd shut down and tell him that I would not talk to him when he talked to me like that. He'd get into my face and spit in my face : ( He's dumped cold ice water all over me when I tried to walk away from him : ( He broke my car key off in the ignition bc I was trying to leave when he was treating my like this once : ( The last time this happened I asked him to leave. He takes a can of pop and dumps it all over my remotes for the tv that I only bought bc he wanted one in the bedroom : ( We have kids together, and he does not help much. He has other kids, and he spends time and money on them. Every weekend he talks about how "busy" he is always "working". So many times I've busted him taking his other kids to the movies, fun events while "working". And my kids sit here with me. He has every excuse in the world and finds a way to blame me for "how I act" - I swear all I do is REACT to his making me suffer. Then I point out that he could have done the same nice things with my kids the next weekend. He calls me names and gets mad. Sometimes he tells me that the only way he'll talk to me is if I go to anger management.

I can go on and on. I promise I can not think of one single argument I ever caused between us. Every argument has always been something he did to hurt me. But I'm always to blame especially if I stick up for myself and my kids. I "look at things wrong".

I have so much more to say just not enough time in the world to get it all out : ( Please help}!
misslady123

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Get out of this unhealthy relationship ASAP. Don't worry about what he thinks or feels. Start taking care of yourself. Do a Cut and Clear to rid yourself of any emotional ties to him and tell him to leave your house.

His behavior is abusive and will only get worse. Stop letting him control you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:59 am

sarahmf1984 wrote:These are all great suggestions and I am very thankful! Doctor, how exactly would I do this? Just tape the picture to the mirror and for how long? Do you have any suggestions? ...

Make his picture face the mirror, place the powder in between pray over it - and make sure you are detailed about what you want, especially if using Asafoetida or Crossing Powder. Then wrap it up in tin foil or some old piece of cloth, put it away and forget it.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Re: Make him see how badly he treated me

Unread postby nana664 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:23 am

Oh sarah, you need to get away from him ASAP. I was in an abusive relationship many years ago, and believe me when I tell you that his behavior is going to get worse. My wake-up call was when he put a gun to my head in front of my infant kids. I know that you want to teach him a lesson. You can still work on that AFTER you get away from him. You might even decide later to send him a "special" batch of cookies, heavy on the nasty stuff. ;)
nana664

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:49 am

Be careful in crossing him. It may affect his ability to pay child support, which should be your prime concern now.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misslady123 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:17 pm

Thank you all so much! Mama Micki, I have honestly thought about the cut and clear. I have given it thought. That may be where this truly ends up. As for now, I have made him leave. I just want him to see. I know that I should not care to make him see, I know that to some extent. And as for child support... What is that? LOL. He does not pay what he already owes in child support towards his other kids, I'd never see a penny regardless.

Doctor, thank you very kindly. I think I may give this a try. I appreciate your advise very much.

Nana, again, I am away from him. And I know that things only get worse - I really do. I just wish I could wake him up to see things for what they really are instead of the lies he creates.

If you guys have any more suggestions/thought, I am very accepting and thankful for them = )
misslady123

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:32 pm

If you know where his dead ancestors are buried you can always pay them a visit. Bring some gifts , tell them about how he treats the family line and ask for their help. Burn some hell money as a payment to them for straightening him out for the sake of his family line. If they make things move in the right direction (he gets a job and starts providing for his kids all while staying away from your heart and lets you be happy with another man) you pay them regularily by burning money to them once a month or so.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misslady123 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Doctor, so very weird you said that. I do know where his relatives are. This is something I will def give thought to. So you also believe that I should walk away from the situation? There's no hope that forcing him to truthfully look at how he treats me would make a change big enough to have a family with him? That is obviously what I had hoped, but at the same time I know that I want to be happy too.
misslady123

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:40 pm

We are offering our advice sarahmf1984, with the information that you posted. The final decision of course is yours...but you can get a reading to see if the work is worth it.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misslady123 » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:06 pm

Maybe I should set up for a reading. Sounds like a start = ) Thanks jw.
misslady123

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 am

sarahmf1984 wrote:Doctor, so very weird you said that. I do know where his relatives are. This is something I will def give thought to. So you also believe that I should walk away from the situation? There's no hope that forcing him to truthfully look at how he treats me would make a change big enough to have a family with him? That is obviously what I had hoped, but at the same time I know that I want to be happy too.

Why is that wierd to you?
My general opinion is that a man that is abusive and seemingly does not care about providing for his kids could be made to re-think his life by any means. If you have kids with him it is a factor that stays for life regardless if you have a partner relation with him or not. Making him ashamed is a good move if it leads to him becomming a responsible father. If it leads to him treating you lovingly in the future, all the better. The issue if such work leads to a continued partner relationship between the two of you should, in my opinion, not be considered a priority or even a prefered goal if you are aiming for the best possible outcome for all involved persons.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misslady123 » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:22 pm

Doctor, I apologize - that did sound kind of odd, I did not emphasize WHY it was weird. I guess it was just ironic as he has a family member who is buried very near my family member, and it was by coincidence. Just ironic, then you mentioned his family's burial spaces.

I truly do thank you for all your advice. And it does seem I may need to just quit caring. Also, I see you mention not to make him and I better a priority, etc. So I guess there comes a point to just let go.
misslady123

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:35 pm

Some would say that coincidences are the voice and actions of spirit. Get some "Hell Money" and go see them.
Good luck.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misslady123 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Doctor,

So I have an update I'd like to run by you. I did the picture/mirror/petition/crossing powder. I had results the next day - but not what I expected at all. So he starts contacting me and physically shows up at my house to ask me if I have anything I'd like to say to him. He was being very pushy telling me we were going to work it out that second, or never at all. I was in shock. I was also busy at the time and it became very late and I had to go to bed! He was mad and seems to be mad at me all over again. He says I "play games" after he came to me to fix things. What? He never apologized! He acted like I owed him one. Any input?
misslady123

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:53 pm

Good. Now you know this spell works on him and that you can do it. In a sense he is right. You are playing him.
Now remove the crossing powder. Redo the spell without it. Just pray over it again. This time that he will see himself and be able to understand that it is himself he sees, not you. Then put it all in the freezer and let him cool off a bit.
Did you talk to his ancestors? If not, then do.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby misslady123 » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Will do this weekend, as it will be my first chance. Okay, I will def do this again. Is there any oil I should use? Controlling? Clarity? Compelling? As for removing the powder, should I replace with any oil?

Thank you so much!
misslady123

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:18 pm

You can put a dab of Clarity Oil between him and the mirror. Since you know you can influence him in this way nor, you might consider going for just a little lighter touch when doing the work. Unless you want him on the door bell at bedtime again.
Good Luck.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Getting to the truth or reason for a situation.

Unread postby Kittyluver » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:58 am

what EXACTLY can I do? I would like to 1, get him to realize that he has really hurt me and two get him to some how contact me and open up as to what happned.
Kittyluver

Re: Getting to the truth or reason for a situation.

Unread postby Kittyluver » Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:04 pm

and for those of you who just can't help themselves and do suggest a reading, can you tell me what kind of reading I should get? I read in the forums somewhere that some readers have a cheaper one question reading.. Do you think one of those will be able to help me with this question?

and thansk to anyone who can help...

BTW this happned about 2 months ago...
Kittyluver

Unread postby nana664 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:39 pm

It sounds to me like he was just interested in the thrill of the chase. Some people are like that. Once the chase is over, they lose interest. I hope someone can help you.
nana664

Unread postby Kittyluver » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Um okay... You would think he would just finish... Guys still like to get off..who knows.. I think there. Was more to it though.. If it was something I did or said I sure would like to know so I never do it again assuming I even get the courage to try.. I know someday when I heal but not right now.

Hopefully someone can still help me out on this... Without opinions or theories preferably :?
Kittyluver

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:30 pm

Well, I guess I'll put my foot in it; you should get a reading. It might be that he's just like that, or he could be getting worked on by somebody else, etc and so forth. There could be lots of reasons. If you really want to know, and can't divine for yourself, a reader is your best bet. Go to the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers, and check the members' pages. It'll have their rates listed. You might be able to get by with a 10 minute/$10 reading, if you can slim line your question, or several members offer a half-hour reading for a reasonable price. If you have sone supplies on hand, you might be aboe to put something together, but if you're starting from scratch, it's possiblethat the supplies you need, and the trial and error, are going to be more expensive than the reading.

http://readersandrootworkers.org
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Kittyluver » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:23 pm

You're probably right.. I will save myself money by not guessing what I need.
Would I need a card reader, Love worker, Psychic reader, Blessing worker, Spiritual advisor, etc?

Lol there are a lot of categories on that page..
Kittyluver

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:48 pm

There are a great many areas. Believe me, as a student of the art, I am all too aware of how many types of magical work there are...

You just need a reader. If you prefer one type of divination over another (say Tarot, or Lukumi obi) just find a reader that offers that service. Otherwise, let Spirit guide you.

Since it's a budget concern, sign up for the next Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour radio call-in show. If you get picked, you'll get a free, on-air reading from miss cat, ConjureMan Ali, and whomever their guest is. They will not be live this Sunday, because of the workshops going on, but you can sign up for the 13 May show here:

radio-show-pre-call-id-may-13th,-2012-t19427.html
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Make him feel the pain

Unread postby emdeluxe » Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi-I'm going through a pretty traumatic breakup, and I haven't been treated with honesty or respect. Can anyone recommend some work to make him see and feel the pain he has caused me and others (as well as giving him guilt.) I'm not looking to permanently damage his life. Would a skull candle be appropriate? Any help would be welcomed and appreciated :)
emdeluxe

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes