• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Re: New Paths in Life School Family Career Spirituality Love

Unread postby justv » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:18 pm

It's me again, always with questions. I'm headed back to University in the summer. Right now I'm working on my applications for financial aid and scholarships. Can anyone suggest the best way to go about clearing my path and having the financial aid and scholarships go my way. Thank you for any advice! :D
justv

Unread postby Brujero05 » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:21 pm

Road opener clears the way for opportunities. You might also want to try a general prosperity/money spell.
Brujero05

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:43 pm

In addition to Road Opener, which is for exactly what Brujero05 said, you may also wish to combine in Crown of Success, for successful presentation of yourself during interviews and testing situations, and/or King Solomon Wisdom for improving study habits, aiding tasks of memorization, and also for achieving high test scores.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby justv » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:08 am

Im thinking of purchasing a Road Opener Glass vigil candle thats already fixed then adding Crown of Success oil, and King Solomon Oil to it. Will that be sufficient or do you recommend bigger steps? Thank you for the advice!

V
justv

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 am

Start with what feels right to you, what suits your budget, and what is harmonious with your own level of experience with conjure work. If necessary, you can always build as you go.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

help with ritual for moving to a new home and a new life

Unread postby night » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:26 am

Hello All,
I would like some help in putting together a ritual for moving to a new home while leaving a lot of negativity behind. We are painting and doing various things in the new residence and I'm hoping it will be ready to move in the first week in March.

I've got ideas for preparing the new house and have already purchased Chinese floor wash and House Blessing products; also plan to use railroad spikes and Money House products, among others, after I've moved in.

My question revolves around making sure I really leave the depression and negativity behind me. Should I do an uncrossing bath in the old house and then a luck bath in the new one? Any other ideas?

Thank you for your help!

night
night

Re: help with ritual for moving to a new home and a new life

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:55 am

I think you are definitely off to a great start with the products that you previously mentioned. I would make sure that you do the chinese wash, but make sure that you do some protection work as well to your new home. You can do this with four thieves vinegar, firey wall of protection work. Devils shoe string and a bat nut are good put around your home as well. However, I know of people who put images of st michael around their home. You can do this by taping pictures of st michael on the back of pictures in your home. That way they are discrete.

In addition, i would definitely recommend that you do an uncrossing bath,and do some road opening work in the new home. If it makes you feel better do the uncrossing bath in the old home so that you are leaving all that stuff behind. But I would continue to do work for good luck and road opening work so that you are living a great life that you would like to live. In addition, make sure that you address what made you feel depressed and negative in the first place. So if that is money problems, and you are not back on your feet then perhaps you want to do some money drawing, and money stay with me work. Perhaps you want to do a steady work to make sure that you keep a steady job.

Hope this helps, and best of luck to you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby night » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:10 am

Thank you so much for your suggestions, Stars, exactly what I was looking for.

The negativity I'm leaving behind is kind of complicated, and (at least) twofold:

- I was a medic for many years and after leaving that work was told by a gifted amateur seer that, while it was clear that I'd helped many through my job, I had also been present for many crossing over into death and it was his opinion that I had "souls who weren't ready to leave clinging to" me. This was unsolicited and surprisingly insightful coming from him as we hadn't discussed my previous job; it also just felt right but although he recommended some sort of spiritual cleansing work I didn't know much about those things at the time and didn't pursue it.

- Think it also has something to do with the house I'm moving from. I learned after moving in 3 years ago that one of the previous tenants had been out of work, severely depressed and "stuck," garnered lots of hostile gossip from the neighbors etc. Didn't think much about it at the time but having now gone through a similar period in my life in the same residence, it does make me very aware of how important it is to make clearing up old messes (my own and other peoples') is.

Thanks especially for your advice to continue doing good luck and road opening work! I plan to make that a regular part of my spiritual routine. :)

night
night

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:38 am

The environment we live in is important. I smug to remove negativity vibes followed by a sweet grass ritual to bring in positive vibes.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Definately want to take a bath to cleanse yourself, then implement your spiritual products in your new homes to make it yours and seal it from your past issues.

Besides some of the wonderful examples already given, try adding a bit of oil or powders into the paints for the different rooms. (Careful with the powders, us a little and mix it in well). This is a nice little trick that can be used to seal a room. Try different products for different rooms. Mix Peaceful Home and Blessing (and maybe a love product) to keep your bedroom giving off the vibes you want. Mix a bit of FWP and Peaceful Home for your outer walls. Things like that. Make sure to cleanse out the house first and do a drawing floorwash to bring your new fortune.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby night » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:51 pm

What a great idea, ConjureMan. Thank you.

jwmcclin, I love the scent of sweetgrass.
night

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 am

thanks to night for starting this thread, this is exactly what i have been thinking about for the past few days...

moving out of this place, once i have sloved all my issues and want to put them behind me and move to a new city and start a fresh new life and biz.... I was thinking of a black walnut bath...... and a St joseph spell kit...to do it in this present home....

all the suggestion offered are good by STSK7 and CM but I do not understand
then implement your spiritual products in your new homes to make it yours and seal it from your past issues.

what does it mean, is it an altar, a shrine, or the positive energies???? and how to do it????

thanks in advance for clearing it up.....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Spell to move

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Thu May 13, 2010 5:39 am

I wish to move away to another location, Jersey shore to be exact. Any spell I could use to make this happen?
Negi Springfield

Re: Spell to move

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu May 13, 2010 6:29 am

You could do an Attraction kit with the petition being to provide the appropriate circumstances to move to Jersey Shore. Then start doing whatever mundane legwork is necessary - job hunting, apartment hunting, etc. Some Road Opener would also be a nice complement.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Thu May 13, 2010 3:29 pm

Thanks friend I am already doing the legwork so Attraction and Road Opener sound good...

Now if my new Debit card would hurry up and get here! ;)
Negi Springfield

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri May 14, 2010 12:26 am

Road Opener, definately. Clear out all the blocks and obstacles in your way while petitioning for what you need to move.

If you have an ancestor you work with petition them to aid you in finding a place and moving.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Negi Springfield » Fri May 14, 2010 5:46 am

Funny you should mention Ancestors in my Church (ADF) we honor the ancestors as a whole I have a few favorites amongst there number. I think I will get me a Road Opener vigil candle soon as possible.
Negi Springfield

I just wanna find my place in life.

Unread postby charly37 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:44 pm

I'm not sure on what i should do to help myself find where i fit in, i've only tried road opener but i think i need something a little more detailed. I'm hoping to take cat's course and maybe meet like minds there.

I'm on unemployment, i live at my grandma's, which is not the best place for me, and it seems like lately the only decent time i've had is when i go out to bars, which i'm kinda sick with.

I need to start focusing on what i want but its been really hard for me. I just want to be independent, happy, and content.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)
charly37

Re: I just wanna find my place in life.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:17 pm

You may wish to get a reading on your life and to see where you may have opportunities or aptitudes for things you haven't considered. That can help give you some direction to work towards. When I feel stuck, having a nice in-depth reading on things can help point me in the right direction and help me get inspired.

In the meantime you can work with Clarity and King Solomon Wisdom products in order to help you find some clarity of mind and make some wise decisions about how you wish to proceed with your life. You could also work some John the Conqueror products for yourself to help boost your personal power. A Triple-Strength Lucky Red Clover mojo bag will help draw all positive things to you - money, luck, and love - so you can get some new things started!

Best of luck!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby charly37 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:51 pm

I do have a friend that does tarot readings and she helps me out a lot, maybe i need another point of view. Thanks for the help! I'm going to try that.
charly37

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 pm

You might already know this, but I'll post the link anyway just in case:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Search throuh the wonderful selection of talented people and fing the best Reader that fits your needs.
Good luck and great decision!!! :)
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

starting over again.......

Unread postby 420king » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:38 am

i want to get a reading from someone that knows, not asking me a bunch of questions, i really dont know what i want, i do know i want something better than what i presently have, my life isnt what i want, its not a badd life,, i want to move towards my destiny, i realize things are changing,,, of course i want and need money, love,happiness, ,,,,, also need protection from harm- seem like ppl want to see me down...

so im asking for a great reader, that can reconize what is really happening, and can do work with quick results.. im running out of time,and low on funds,, gotta set this thing straight and quick....

ive tried a few spells on my own, not sure if my majik is strong enough to get me thru these trials..
im open for suggestions.....
THE 420 KING
420king

Re: starting over again.......

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:48 am

If you would like a reader then AIRR is where you need to go. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

If you are looking for something quick and guaranteed thats not the way to go.And magic cannot solve all of your problems. Sometimes we are going to have to do some of the footwork and mundane things before spellwork may begin to work. If I am not mistaken, werent you on the radio show. If you were, then I would heed the advice that was given to you there.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: starting over again.......

Unread postby 420king » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:01 am

at this time i cant keep up with anything, circumstances are changing from moment to moment,,,
THE 420 KING
420king

Cali Here I Come?? Its Time.

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:04 am

Hi Everyone,

I recently called on the help of St. Expedite late Wednesday night. I asked for financial help which relates to increasing business and love. As part of that request, I asked that he assist with my application to be on a show in California. I also have a guy I used to date that I reunited with on New Years Day. I hadn't seen him in 10 years. Was so great spending time with him. He also lives in California.

Well on Thursday I was listening to my iPhone, trying to turn off Pandora and "California Love" started playing. One of my friends called me and way off topic out of the blue asked if I missed California (I used to live in LA). Later that afternoon I was watching Family Feud with my mom and one of the ?'s was name a warm weather city. The number one answer was Los Angeles, CA. Then I was in bed reading my email and my friend had sent a short 2011 horoscope questionnaire. One of the questions was, "Which do you like better - California or Florida?".

Well those signs popped up very quickly but it is within the 3 day time frame. But WOW!! I wonder if they are signs that I may move to Cali, win the show, or be with my friend? Any of those would be great - all would be wonderful!

My candle is burning smoothly (little bit of wax sticking to inside of jar in light wax rings but is very clean burning and is burning QUICKLY! After burning for about 30 hours it is burned down by 1/3 almost to half way. So at this rate would burn in 3 days.

I know that I've read that if it burns to quickly that results are fast and won't last. Is that the case here? And do I need to burn another candle so that it burns for 7 days?

I have faith that this year will give me all or some of my hearts desires. It's moving in the right direction so far.

Thanks All & Much Prosperity Too You!

~ THANK YOU IN ADVANCE, ST. EXPEDITE FOR GRANTING MY REQUEST
Scratchmade Sweets

Re: Cali Here I Come?? Its Time.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:10 am

You asked for the help of St. Expedite. He works fast, and in a hurry. You need to make sure you PAY him when your petition is granted, and it looks like it very well will be given the signs. In this case, I don't think that your results will not last once its granted, but rather it saint expedite is working for you as quickly as the circumstances allows him to do so.

www.luckymojo.com/saintexpedite.html

Furthermore, you may want to do some work such as attraction to attract the judges to you application which you can sprinkle with some look me over in the candle work, and some crown of success work. You can work with products such as I can you can't to help beat out the competition as well.

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/products-i-can-you-cant.html
www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html

Also, look into getting a reading to see what you can do further to help make sure you can get your way back to California.

www.readersandrootworkers.org
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scratchmade Sweets » Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:44 am

Starsinthesky,

Thanks! That is good to hear! I have Crown of Success Oil and Attraction Sachet but that is it as it relates to that piece of it. I do want some of these items but funds are very tight for the next couple of weeks.

I wonder if I could get a green candle, anoint it with Crown of Success Oil, dust myself/candle with attraction sachet powder and order some I Can You Can't Incense (since this is long distance)? Right a petition as part of the spell?

I previously read all the links but its tough to figure out what to use when its all in separate categories, how to integrate into one spell. Competition, Attraction and Success.

Thanks for the response. :) I will read up a bit more on the I Can, You Can't section. I think I read that only once...and the others many time.
Scratchmade Sweets

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Yes, you can dress a candle with crown of success oil,and dust the candle with attraction oil. I can, you can't you can learn more about it through the forum so feel free to search that. It is more of like a personal power kind of oil to give you that extra edge. But you can use the I can you can't incense that way. If you had more funds, I would suggesting making a separate candle for the I can you can't but the way you stated is okay too. Remember its all in your intentions, and your focus.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

News Paths in Life School Family Career Siprituality Love

Unread postby cuvarka » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:36 am

Hi,
Could someone recommend a good spell for clearing the past in order to be able to move forward in life?
cuvarka

Re: spell for clearing the past

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:00 am

To remove and put an end to negative issues and effects of the past, I especially like the 13 Herb Spiritual Bath cuvarka. It includes 13 herbs designed to remove jinxes and end crossed conditions. But don't stop there, you want to draw positive things to you, the 9 Herb Spiritual Bath contains nine herbs designed to open the way to wisdom, strength, and personal mastery, and the 7 Herb Spiritual Bath contains seven herbs designed to draw luck in love affairs, money matters, etc...etc...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: spell for clearing the past

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:28 pm

Depends on your situation. If you are crossed then consider Uncrossing products or 13 Herb bath.

http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

If you are having a hard time moving on in matters of love consider a Cut and Clear (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html), or the work I outlined here: healing-a-broken-heart-t11549.html

Finallly if you are blocked you might consider Road Opening work.
http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Embarking on new beginnings in my life..........

Unread postby kitadst » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 am

Hi everyone, here's my situation:

I would like to know exactly what LM products I need to bring continous growth in my business, in which I need to quick boost to take care of some things quickly but then I want continous growth.

In my love life I need a quick boost as well. The multiple dating thing just isn't for me.

I can't burn candles at home, however I can at work.

if anyone recommends that I get another reading, Im extremely open to that as well.......Im ready to start my life brand new..im open to all suggestions....thank all of you on advance!
kitadst

Re: Embarking on new beginnings in my life..........

Unread postby DelArca » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:21 pm

Road Opener products are a good start.
DelArca

Car, Job, School

Unread postby gladstar » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:02 am

I am need of some road-opening. I am stuck in many ways. I need a new vehicle, preferably one that gets excellent gas mileage and will run next to forever. I need a new job. I have stayed with my current job for a year because of the potential to make really great money. However, the business is so poorly managed that I don't think even half of the potential will ever be realized. I am stuck in a poverty cycle, and I want out. I also want to go back to school in the spring. I tried to get in for the current term, but obstacle after obstacle arose.

My question in regards to road opening is this: should I use these products in one general spell aimed at blasting all the obstacles out of the water, or would it be better to do three separate spells which focus on the three separate issues? Money is a serious issue here, so I really need the most bang for my buck. Thanks in advance.
gladstar

Re: Car, Job, School

Unread postby aura » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:00 am

Hi gladstar,

I'd start with general road opening and money drawing work. Having MISC set appropriate Vigil lights for you would be both a potent and economical way to work. Once the money starts coming in, then I'd work each aspect individually (using Attraction products and by doing lodestone work probably - but that's me). Since money is necessary for pretty much all of the goals you have, it becomes the leitmotif of the first round in the ring ;)

At home, you can use any/all of the money spells in the following link, all are geared to a limited budget:
easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html

To get out of the poverty cycle, you may also want to consider growing thyme and basil in your kitchen on an on-going basis and making those plants central to an altar-space devoted to money drawing as this will give plenty a permanent space in the hearth of the home. Fridge-tops are great, wide window-sills work well too. A money-drawing oil lamp (ALT-LIT-OILG - 7$) is also a nice permanent / on-going way to work.

Blessings and success to you and yours.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby corazon » Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:18 am

excellent advice aura!!!

gladstar, i would start with road opening work and follow it with some money and attraction work.

some cleansing baths would be good to do while doing the road opening work.

good luck!!
corazon

Unread postby DelArca » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:52 pm

gladstar, I was in a similar position not too long ago, and the work has drastically changed my life for the better.

I started with cleansing and uncrossing. If you've had a long string of bad luck, then you will probably want to focus on that. The uncrossing vigil is $17 from the MISC and includes a short e-mail reading on how successful the burn was.

Then, sit down with a paper and pencil and analyze what resources or potential resources you have right now. If anyone or any institution owes you money, you could work on getting that paid back with 'pay me now' products. Do you qualify for any government assistance? If you're unsure, then investigate it.
DelArca

Unread postby gladstar » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:46 am

Thanks for the advice, everyone!
gladstar

Job, School & love

Unread postby f_castillo43 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:00 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to this question asking. I have been viewing a site for a long time how to ask for guidance. I always been apart of this world of crafts but really never got into it. Well here goes my question. I am looking for advice in two parts. I am looking for assistance in finding my path in life. I am going to school full time and want to become a lawyer. I have some years too go! However I find myself having obstacles. I am living on campus for free; because of the job I am doing. I receive free food, room/board and little pay. I have been sad lately because, I do not want to do this(job) anymore. That means I have to move off campus. The military is paying me to go to school and also paying for my education; so really I have been blessed. What should I do to make myself happy? Sometimes I think a man in my life would help however I am scared because of all this craziness with school. I am afraid school would effect my relationship. Please help.
f_castillo43

Clearing the way for a new life.

Unread postby Nolongerhere » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:14 am

I would like to clear the way for a new life, attract job offers, and get a fulltime job. I live with my parents and cannot clean the entire house, only my own room.

SOL

Callum R
Thank you St. Expedite
Nolongerhere

Re: Clearing the way for a new life.

Unread postby MaryBee » Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:20 am

Hi SOL:

First step: full cleansing ritual of yourself and your living space; since you live with your parents, clean just your room if that's all you can do. Get the Uncrossing Kit or the Van Van Kit. It has all the directions and supplies for performing the work.

For attracting jobs and fulltime work to yourself, carry a Steady Work mojo bag or at the very least some Five Finger grass mixed with Gravel Root in your pocket when you go job hunting (it grants favors from others to give you a job).

Use Money Drawing products, like oil or sachet powders, to dress the money you do have. Search the Lucky Mojo site or in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" on how to dress money with the "success" sigil, to train it to hunt up more money for you. That will help increase your income.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nolongerhere » Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:07 pm

Should I use Chinese Wash?
Thank you St. Expedite
Nolongerhere

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:35 pm

The Uncrossing and Van Van kits both come with Chinese Wash to wash down the floors, and bath crystals to cleanse your body.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Ready for more wonderful things!

Unread postby Hula Honey » Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:37 am

Aloha!

I am thankful for the love and beauty in my life. Life is good and I want it to be better!

I would like a higher paying job, to move to a bigger home, and to quit smoking.

What are some products or spells I can use for more opportunities, good luck, and getting rid of a nasty habit?

Thank you so much for your advice and have a wonderful week!
Hula Honey

Re: Ready for more wonderful things!

Unread postby MaryBee » Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:23 am

Aloha to you!

For general opportunities and luck drawing, try the Van Van Spell Kit.

For getting rid of a nasty habit, try the Cast Off Evil spell kit. Both kits have everything you need to complete your work and all directions.

http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Re: Ready for more wonderful things!

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:38 pm

You can follow these rituals with Attraction (http://www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html) or a Lodestone (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-lodestone.html) Spell, each designed to draw good things to you...
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Nolongerhere » Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:30 am

Thanks.

Also, I saw on some of the spells you may need to visit a cross roads early in the morning. As I don't drive, I was wondering if that is a part of the Van Van spell kit?

If so, what other options do I have?

Thanks

SOL
Thank you St. Expedite
Nolongerhere

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:23 pm

Sol wrote:Also, I saw on some of the spells you may need to visit a cross roads early in the morning. As I don't drive, I was wondering if that is apart of the Van Van spell kit?

If so, what other options do I have?

Thanks

I don't know if it is part of the Van Van spell kit, but it shouldn't be a problem. A crossroads is where any two paths,roads, or streets cross, in an X or + shape. There has to be one in walking distance from your home.
Turnsteel

New beginnings, new state or area, time to move

Unread postby africanviolet » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:35 pm

I was given insight that I'd flourish if I were to move south or south west (NC, SC, GA, FL, or TX, NM). Or maybe south and then west, idk, but I trust wholeheartedly the inspiration to do so although I am not in the best position financially and supportively to move at this present moment.

I would like some recommendations about how to receive spiritual insight into which state/area I am to go to, the proper steps which are needed to do so without added stress, and also the timing (i.e. this summer, next summer), among other things.

I am a single widowed parent and also without a mate at this point, so knowing whether or not I am supposed to find my mate first is also something I can inquire to Spirit about during this work.

What products, prayers, and candle types would you recommend to obtain some sort of clarity and direction to open the roads to this transition and make the move as smoothly as possible? Thank you in advance for your suggestions

Love and Light
africanviolet

Re: New beginnings, new state or area, time to move

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:37 pm

To get help with these questions, i suggest that you sign up for a free reading at the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Rootwork Hour.

Read more about it here and pick the next avialble date on which you would like to be a caller.

lucky-mojo-hoodoo-rootwork-hour-radio-show-f30.html

As for products, well, you actually names some yourself! Clarity and Road Opener!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

New Path in Life, School, Family, Career, Spirituality, Love

Unread postby DaisyChain » Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:00 am

Man, I haven't been on here in ages! It's good to be back.
Anyway, to the point:
In the past year I've had my fair share of hardships (difficult moves, romance, work, anxiety, you name it), and I'm looking to turn my life around. Only problem is, I'm not sure what's the best path for me to take.
I don't know if I should be looking to change my luck, bring love or friendship into my life, etc.
About a year ago, I was very involved in a lot of stuff, magickally speaking. I was trying to draw love into my life, get back at a certain enemy, deal with family problems....Yes, it was a lot. Being the newbie to Hoodoo that I was, I was pretty much unconcerned about the "backlash" (if there is such a thing), and I just went about my business. Then, all of a sudden it seemed, I started having all these problems happening at the same time, and after a while I kinda thought "Hey, I wonder if.......?". You get the gist.
Now it's a new year, and although my health is improving and I'm adjusting to the new home, I'm still very unsure about my situation in life and I definitely feel like I want to turn my life around in some way.
I know this is all very vague and probably not very helpful. Sorry. :)
Any ideas?
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"
DaisyChain

Re: Need Help Choosing A Path.

Unread postby aura » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 pm

Hi DaisyChain,

personal wisdom/clarity work and some Road Opener may just be the thing. When you're unsure of what to do: look within. A King Solomon Wisdom Spell Kit would be one alternative: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-king-solomon-wisdom.html

You can burn an orange or yellow taper dressed with Road Opener oil for 9 days after that, praying psalm 65 each time you light a taper. Or have MISC set a run of 3 dressed Road Opener Vigil Lights: http://www.missionary-independent.org/c ... pener.html

Blessings and may you find your way.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaisyChain » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:33 pm

I guess the gist of my post is that I know I want "something" to change, but I'm not sure what it is. Does that make sense?
I don't know if I want to pursue love, friendship, more money, a better job, better health. This last year was a really tough one, and part of me almost wonders if it was a sort of bad-luck "blowback" for trying to negatively work one of my old coworkers and family members.
DaisyChain

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:43 pm

DaisyChain: I have done negative spells/work on people and have not suffered or noticed any kind of "karma," "blowback," or "retribution." You had a tough year, I believe you, however doing the work you did would not cause a magical "blowback." Perhaps the person you were working on was doing their own work and that effected you.

I say take aura's advice. I like the Road Opener suggestion, however the King Solomon Wisdom Spellkit seems like it is much more up your alley at this time. Do the King Solomon Spellkit, gain some clarity and wisdom on what it is you want to go for, and then do the Road Opener. That should be a pretty powerful one-two punch!

It's great to see you back on here and please keep us updated on your current situation.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Hey DaisyChain,
You have received excellent advice from both Joseph and Aura-I would only add a few things-as you are working with clarity & wisdom products try making a list of all the things you feel like you need to work on and then determine which ones have top priority. Are there certain things on that list that you know you do not do very well? If so, ask a professional to help you out-you might even want to seek out divination on this.
Also, in times of trouble I find laying your burdens at the feet of Jesus or the Holy Family to be very helpful!
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Clarity as to Life Purpose and Direction

Unread postby Violetfire » Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:07 am

Hello,

I'm sorry if I've accidentally put this in the wrong place or if my question has been answered somewhere else. I did try to find information elsewhere on the board and couldn't find any.

I recently worked with an AIRR practitioner to help a spirit that was attached to me and holding me back to rest in peace, and did the 13 day bath to remove a curse. Now my life has opened up to me after over 10 years of being held back, and I honestly don't know where to start with rebuilding it.

I need clarity and direction, as well as wisdom to know where I need to go in this life to fulfill my life's purpose.

I was considering Clarity products, along with ones to increase psychic vision and magick ability.

Where should I begin? I'm writing this in the Incense forum because I think that incense would be a good place to begin, though if you have other suggestions I'd love to hear them.

I'm not new to spell work, however am new to hoodoo. Please tell me if there are good products or what you think I should get and use to help me in my situation. I just need to get from "here" to "there", and the trick is knowing where "there" is.

Thanks!

VF
Blessed Be!
Violetfire

Re: Clarity as to Life Purpose and Direction

Unread postby Tristan » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Clarity products would be a good choice for mental clarity, hence their name. :) You may also consider King Solomon Wisdom products for "wise decision-making", just like the great Jewish king. Psychic Vision is the go-to for increasing psychic aptitude and is nicely complimented by Master Key products for mastery, particularly occult mastery. If you wanted to include a resin, or burn one separately, I'd suggest Dragon's Blood resin.

Also, after completing a 13 day, 13 Herb Bath for cleansing and jinx removing, many people like to start a 9 day, 9 Herb Bath for wisdom and spiritual mastery. You could save some of the herbs to mix into any combination of the above incense powders to fumigate yourself and your house.

Cheers!

Tristan
Tristan

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:18 pm

You can also try Road Opener to open up new paths and opportunities and working with your Guardian Angel. Lucky Mojo has a full line of both Road Opener and Guardian Angel products.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Violetfire » Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:02 am

Thank you both! I feel that roads are open to me and will go with the road opener products, however I feel that I need to know where I need to know my goals before I start down the road. Or, perhaps the road just needs to be opened and the appropriate opportunities will present themselves?

I'm going to go with some Clarity products and see where I even need to start with other products! Maybe I overthink this stuff!

Thanks again,

VF
Blessed Be!
Violetfire

Unread postby DaisyChain » Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 pm

Miss Bri, how would I go about this business of laying my troubles at the feet of Jesus and/or the Holy Family?
DaisyChain

Next

• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes