• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:13 am

Daily Practices for Personal Growth and Spiritual Centering

I filled a notebook with positivity...now what?

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:08 pm

Good afternoon all!

Last new years I resolved to fill a notebook with positivity. I thought it would make me more mindful of them. Every day I counted my blessings, 5 of them to be exact. The entries range from the smell of springtime to the love of my family. You get the idea, it's whatever blissed me out at the moment. Now I have this notebook but I'm not sure how to use it to draw more of the good that is in it, into my life. I was thinking that maybe I would burn it?

Anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.
Spookyredhead

Re: I filled a notebook with positivity...now what?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:31 pm

I would get an attraction vigil light and place it on top of the notebook. In addition, I would make sure that you cleanse yourself regularly, and I would consider burning a road opener on top of the notebook as well. Also, make sure you are actually open to receiving good positive things in your life, realistic about these things, and actually putting yourself in situations to receive positivity ( what I mean by this is certain things can not be done without a bit of leg work and not by sitting in your house).

www.luckymojo.com/attraction.html
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby corazon » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:16 pm

oh i wouldn't burn it at all, i would keep it for sure.

what i would do is get a pretty box to keep it in and start a new one!
then you can keep them in your "bliss box" and look over them when feeling blue.
I would also follow starsinthesky's great advice as well.

good luck!
corazon

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:24 pm

Oooh...I like the sound of a bliss box! That's an awesome idea! Then I could put candles on top of that.

I was thinking that burning would send my intentions out into the universe...but I'm not too well-versed on such things.
Spookyredhead

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:47 pm

Yeah burning it seems wrong to me. I wouldnt burn it but I would do the bliss box which you can sprinkle some road opener, van van, and attraction powder. Or you can even put a lodestone and feed it to attract those things you speak of.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Maljen » Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:59 pm

A lodestone is an awesome idea, Stars! Definitely a good idea as lodestone work to attract things to you. Just be sure to feed it once a week with magnetic sand. Lucky Mojo has both :)
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Unread postby corazon » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Spookyredhead I can totally see your line of thinking about burning it to release it, but to me burning always seems like a banishment. I've thought of writing prayers on joss paper and burning them to get to the spirits but burning always seems like banishing or releasing to me so I haven't done it.

The suggestions stars gives for powders in the box are excellent!
I'd also put pictures of things that
make you feel blissful and things of that nature. Burning candles on top is a lovely idea.
corazon

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:19 pm

Here's some info on the lodestones along with the product page:

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-lodestone.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/lodestone.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

PostThis post was deleted on Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:20 pm.

Unread postby KhonsuMes » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Wow, these are great ideas!
I think you have a great nucleus for a Positive Attraction Altar, built around your Bliss box and the book(s) inside it, and the candles and Lodestone already suggested.
Over the last few weeks, Miss Cat has given a couple of recommendations on constructing altars to particular causes on the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo Radio show on Blogtalk radio.

Best of luck and hope the Positivity keeps on flowing.
KhonsuMes

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:38 pm

Build an altar! This is something you want to be part of your life so build an altar. Set it up with pictures of the things that you've written down--images, little toys, anything that really places you in the mood your notebooks is written in. Place a large lodestone on top of your notebook. Feed that Lodestone with some magnetic sand. On the plate with the Lodestone place mojo beans which are great for bringing your wishes. Mix Blessing and Attraction bath crystals in a spray and spray around the altar and regularly set lights on this altar of yours to bring in the things that you desire. Regularly burn Attraction Incense with a pinch of Althaea leaves in there to get the aid of the good spirits.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:02 pm

Oh my goodness! You guys are awesome! I feel so well equipped to use my bliss book! And I wasn't going to (because it can be cumbersome) but I think I might continue this practice into the new year. Then I can just keep adding more good to the pile.

Can I put this next to my alter to Erzulie Danto? She is who I ask to protect me and my family from those who wish to do me harm. Or should they be separate?

I would love to listen to the podcasts of the last few weeks radio shows but for some reason itunes is saying that the url is invalid. I might just have to listen to them from my computer. Miss Cat blows my mind with her advice! I hope I can meet her some day.
Spookyredhead

Unread postby KhonsuMes » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:02 pm

ConjureMan - thanks for running with the Altar notion and explaining it better than I did!

SpookyRed - You have a great thing going there with the book you've already done. In case it was not clear, it is inspiring to me that you have worked the intention for a whole year. You are awesome!

As for the altar location, it is really up to you (and Erzulie). Personnally I'd make them separated, but by that I mean just not all mixed together. Don't see a reason not to have them side by side.
KhonsuMes

Unread postby Spookyredhead » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:05 am

Awww KhonsuMes...thanks for the encouragement on my bliss book project!
Spookyredhead

HELP WITH REINTEGRATION INTO SOCIETY

Unread postby LJGDAWNLAND » Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:45 am

Hello all,

Writing to ask for some advice on helping my fiance with his reintegration to society-he's just recently been released from a 13 year sentence and is having some problems readjusting....being able to sleep regularly (he'll go 2-3 days without sleeping at times) and having trouble with adjusting to a regular schedule (trouble organzing his days and forgetting important dates such as checking in with probation and having to run at last minute to do it). I have helped with the mundane aspect of this but was hoping to find some insight on spells to help him. he has a lot of love and support but sometimes i feel he is lost. also looking at helping the financial flow open for him.

thank you
LJGDAWNLAND

Re: HELP WITH REINTEGRATION INTO SOCIETY

Unread postby SweetLady » Tue May 24, 2011 12:42 pm

Maybe try this:
JOHN THE CONQUEROR SPELL KIT
Increase your personal power; enjoy good luck, a virile nature, and plenty of money. (from LM catalogue)
it seems to cover just about all you are looking for.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-john-the-conqueror.html

Also Blessing Kit seems appropriate:
BLESSING SPELL KIT
Used to bless a baby, for new ventures, for healing, for a new home. (LM catalogue)
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html
SweetLady

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue May 24, 2011 1:13 pm

I agree with Sweetlady. Bless him, comfort him, be there for him. The High John kit will help him be a good strong man and to have confidence in himself, which those just out of prison can lack, even if they don't show it. Cleansing and Blessing your house can offten have a dramatic affect on the timing and quality of the sleep of those in the home, in my experience.
Turnsteel

Unread postby MissMichaele » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:18 pm

Those are good ideas -- but first, he needs some cleansing, protection and road opening:

And then he'll need some DISCIPLINE and WISDOM. I'd get a King Solomon Wisdom spell kit and add ONE Cast Off Evil product, ONE John the Conqueror product and ONE Blessing product. Say Cast Off Evil bath crystals to mix with the KSW bath, John the Conqueror oil to mix with the KSW oil, and Blessing incense to mix with the KSW incense.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Need help with ongoing work for the entire year :)

Unread postby zee » Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:54 pm

I have been working with LM's wonderful miraculous products since 2009. In the 2.5 short years since I have accomplished mroe than the preceding 25. I do not lie. I believe some of it was me psyching myself I was not successful and some was my ex'es jinxing...regardless, all that is behind me now.

I have since moved on in my career, have a steady job and things are better. I count my blessings everyday and am much more prayerful and at peace.

I am not a huge believer in new year resolutions. however i would like to incorporate magical working in my everyday as a lifestyle change, and think i am ready to move away from "just in time hoodoo" to a more methodical practice. Even though the former still works very well ;)

I would like advice from the forum for the following areas that I like to always be working on.

1. Cleansing self, home and family
2. Money magic
3. Success at work
4. Health and fitness
5.Safety and protection; being invisible to enemies/competitors

I have some ideas, but am stilling mulling them around. Please advise, if anyone has done hoodoo on a regular lifestyle basis.

Thanks in anticipation!

Zee
zee

Re: Need help with ongoing work for the entire year :)

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:10 pm

Well, yes, conjure is part of my lifestyle at this point in time.

1. Each day I spiritually cleanse my body at least twice - usually in the morning and in the evening. There are many different ways you can do that, depending on what methods of cleansing you enjoy and which work for your schedule. I like working with sprays, and with bath products in the shower.
As far as my home is concerned, each and every day some form of cleansing incense in burned in my home. I use natural home cleansing products to which I add spiritual cleansing products, so that when I do routine day to day cleaning I am also cleansing spiritually. And once a month I wash the floors with Chinese Wash and smudge the heck out of the place.

2. Get some form of ongoing prosperity magic going that you work on a little each day. Using a lodestone in the work, such as the Money Stay With Me kit sets up, is a great way to do this. Fixed oil lamps are another. Treat your money with respect - dress it, pray over it, and don't crumple cash up in the pockets, fold it neatly and treat it as the ally it is. Learn to budget and to stick to that budget. Dress your body daily with oils/powders that will draw Prosperity to you.

3. I don't know what you do for a living so I can't be very specific, but Commanding and Crown of Success mojos and products are great for this. You can also dress your body with appropriate oils/powders.

4. Again, I don't know what your goals are in this area, but you can use Sun products to keep your health up, and if you're looking to lose weight or maintain your healthy weight the Triple Strength Weight Loss Mojo can be a big help in keeping you healthy and motivated.

5. Again, having some form of perpetual protection is good. A Fixed St. Michael bottle into which you put your personal concerns is one way to go. A Fiery Wall of Protection mojo would be another. An amparo that you make and work as needed is another. Each day dress the soles of your feet and the base of your skull with Protection oil (which can be part of a Success/Prosperity oil blend that you use for dressing your body daily).
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zee » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:11 pm

Thanks Devi for taking the time to answer in such detail.

Putting oils in the bath products is an excellent idea. I have done cleansing baths before but it does not really work in my kind of shower: too messy and time consuming for the way my shower/bath is set up. I will look up appropriate oils.

Can you recommend a cleansing smudge/incense that is not too intense , my husband is not fond of perfumes, so I am always on the lookout for subtle perfumes. I also have contemplated using room diffusers with incenses ( like a few drops in the "Glade" bottles that plug in and diffuse gradually ), but still looking for a nice floral smelling cleanisng and protecting oil.

I would very much like to start the year with Dr Kioni's spell on wealth creation. I wonder if anyone has any personal experience with it and can share any useful dos and donts on the issue. I also plan to do a monthly version of sending out 'hunting money'...have done this a few times and money has come in several fold...i think magic should also be 'worked at' with as much consistency as our regular jobs , so it becomes second nature

I typically use CoS in my work..ie before tests/exams and such and have had excellent success...also carry a CoS and steady work mojo at work. Not sure how to amp it up more beyond that..??

I tried using a weight loss mojo, but for some reason it did not work for me. procrastination in fitness is my biggest problem. Not sure what else to try.

Thanks though...will keep pluggin away on it.
zee

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:16 pm

Get an oil diffuser where you just put a few drops of oil into a small bowl filled with water, underneath which you light a teacandle. Don't use Glade stuff - it's just all toxic synthetic chemicals. Put a few drops of whatever LM oil you wish, and it will fill the room with a lovely delicate scent with accompanying lovely spiritual effects.

If procrastination is an issue, petition St. Expedite who is the patron of procrastinators. He will help you find a way to overcome that.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby aura » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:21 am

Possible scents you may want to consider in Devi's oil-diffuser idea for ''smudging'' the premises:

-frankincense - OIL-ESS-FRAN $6.00
-pine (this would double-whammy working both cleansing and money drawing) - OIL-ESS-PINE $6.00
-cast off evil (can also help with weight loss by helping you kick the procrastination habit) - http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-cast-off-evil.html

With the weight loss mojo, did the mojo not work or were your expectations unrealistic? When beginning to work out, many of us want to run a marathon a week after we've begun exercising and that's just not usually possible. A realistic set of eating and exercising goals, worked alongside the weight loss mojo and with some Clarity, CoS & Cast Off Evil can do wonders. Getting the help of a nutritionist or a trainer (or friend at school studying one of those disciplines) can also give you tips to integrate your desires seamlessly into your lifestyle. Either joining a beginner yoga class or doing videos with 30 minutes of exercise 3x a week and a 10 minute walk is small and usually doable.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Daily Practices for Personal Growth and Spiritual Centering

Unread postby Obskultus » Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 pm

I'm returning to the forum after a pretty long absence.

After some pretty big changes in my life I decided to book a reading with Miss Michaele, and I'm eagerly awaiting her advice.

I've recently moved into a new apartment after dealing with some big changes in my religious, academic, and personal life.

I want to know what daily rituals you all incorporate into your routines for personal growth and staying generally spiritually centered.

How do you keep up with your practices, and what are some tips with setting out on a new path?
HRCC Graduate # 1765 -- Charlie
Obskultus

Re: Daily practices

Unread postby aura » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:25 am

Hi Obskultus and welcome back!

I'm glad that things are looking up for you after your ordeal with the school. There are many daily rituals and they're different from on person to another depending on what they're going through and how much time and energy they're willing to spend. For what it's worth, here are some to get you started until other Forum members add their 2c:

- Shower with an uncrossing soap or a shower gel spiked with a little Van Van oil (ditto for the shampoo) and then dress the: crown of the head with a combo of King Solomon Wisdom, Crown of Success & Clarity; the feet with Good Luck or Lucky Buddha or Lucky Mojo oil;
- Set up a small ancestor's altar and burn a candle to your family every Saturday, leave them fresh water at all times and other tokens or mementos of their living life;
- Carry a jack ball or john the conqueror 3x strength mojo on you throughout the day and sleep with it under your pillow;
- Practice some form of divination for yourself or others daily to become more connected to Spirit and the messages it carries;
- Engage in a more spiritual for of exercise (yoga, tantra, walking in the woods, etc.) or attend Church or another spiritual organization of your choice.
Road-Opening, Healing & Herbalism
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:13 am

Welcome back to the forums!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Papa Newt » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:02 am

Welcome back Obskultus!

Among all the wonderful advice Miss Aura has given I would like to add meditation. This can be a simple sit down and focus on breathing or focus on the words as you say Psalm 23. Many ways to go about this wonderful process and as you do it more and more the more you may notice a difference.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!
Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:42 am

Set up an altar with a picture or statue of Jesus, Mary, or a saint or angel. Burn candles (tealights are OK) and incense every day. If you have requests, burn an additional candle on this altar.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Priestess Divine » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:30 am

Great advice!I am going to steal some of these ideas! I know what helped tremendously for me was regular prayer. That's connected me with spirit like you wouldn't believe. :D
Last edited by Mama Micki on Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Spelling
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.
Priestess Divine

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:57 am

Obskultus, wonderful to see you again! I'm really looking forward to reading for you.

I start most every day by praying along with the Crystal Silence League, and then making the rounds of my altars to see if my spiritual allies want anything. Somehow, this often involves cooking (Spinach Lemon Lentil Soup was a big hit this week; and La Santisima Muerte has been patiently waiting for apple-ginger pie).

I also have a lodestone altar which works best when it is fed daily.

I have a couple of crystal balls I used for scrying -- they're getting much more attention now that I keep them on my computer desk.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Laila » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:27 pm

This is a little late, but here goes: I burn tea lights anointed with fiery wall of protection oil every day. I make this fiery wall protection oil myself every Tuesday.

I have about 20 LM oils, and I use LM oils daily; the ones I choose to use depend on what I want for that day. Sometimes it's related to success, sometimes romance, sometimes courage, healing, etc. I also meditate and do tarot readings everyday.
Laila

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 pm

What a lovely question, Obskultus! And I love thread resurrection.

I like to start my day with Crystal Silence prayers; I print out the latest twenty prayers and light four lamps -- one I call Master Seer (dedicated to Caroline Dye), a prosperity lamp, a power lamp, and another dedicated to Dr. Jose Gregorio Hernandez. I warm each of the crystal balls over these four lights and say an appropriate affirmative prayer for each color -- black, dark blue, pale blue, gold/yellow (I have this color associated with wisdom more than success), purple and green.

Then I trim all the client lamps and my own lamps, so they're ready for evening candle service.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:45 pm

This is a beautiful thread, aura, I think you are peeking in my window. The advise you provided here mirrors many of may daily practices. Good Luck to all who read them and follow the various ideas listed herein.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cat ninja heroe » Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:25 pm

I like aura's post too, and have made a note of it. It would be my goal to make a daily practice just like that.
"there are no stupid questions" - challenge accepted!
cat ninja heroe

Unread postby Jibrael » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:57 pm

I want to echoe the above suggestions regarding daily cleansings, ancestor work, and mojo work. These have become important parts of my spiritual routine.

If nothing else, I find the daily act of praying with my mojo hand before putting him in my pocket gets my day started on the right foot.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816
Jibrael

Unread postby Laila » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:44 pm

It has been a year since this subject has been addressed, and it seems fitting to revisit it at the start of 2014. My new year resolutions involve being more consistent with my daily practices, which include journaling, meditation, and studying Ms. Cat's coursework and hoodoo. What are your daily practices?
Laila

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:04 am

Laila, thank you for waking up this thread. Indeed the beginning of the year is a great time to revisit patterns and make changes for the better. Much of what has been listed is part of my daily practice. I find that the simplest of things, like taking a shower and lighting a candle can totally shift my energy and my mood. For me it is all about adjusting my mindset and bringing me back into a space of connection. It is easy to get thrown off during the hustle and bustle of the day.

Part of my morning routine is connected to jewelry. I have a special ring that I wear along with an evil eye bracelet (http://www.luckymojo.com/evileyebracelet.html). I cleanse these regularly and at least once a month charge them with either incense or oils. When I put them on it is like flipping a switch, helping me to shift and prepare for the day ahead.

It is the little things like this that I love the most.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO
Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Re: Daily Practices for Personal Growth and Spiritual Centering

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:02 am

Considering that hoodoo is the set of magical practices engaged by black Americans (to which some white, Hispanic, and Asian people have voluntarily joined themselves), your answer can be found by consulting the general spiritual practices of the black communities of America.

Most African Americans are Christians, and of those, most are Protestant, with particular emphasis on the Baptist denomination, as well as African Methodist Episcopalian and various Holiness, Sanctified, and Pentecostal denominations. A small minority of the Christians are Catholics, and an even smaller minority are Christian Spiritualists, and Christian New Thought adherents. Outside this vast group, a few black Americans identify as Black Muslims, Black Jews, initiates in African Traditional Religions, Buddhists, and members of various small Neo-Pagan, Shamanic, and Kemetic Reconstructionist groups.

Not all of these religions make use of terms (or theological concepts) such as "Personal Growth" or "Spiritual Centering." The Protestant denominations, in particular, focus on salvation from sin, alignment with God's will, study of the Bible as a moral guide, and praising the Lord for gifts and miracles that have been manifested.

The daily spiritual practices of any given hoodoo practitioner will vary due to the daily practices recommended in his or her religion. I can tell you that for most of the hoodoo practitioners i know, recitation of Psalms is probably the single most prevalent daily practice. Most of my clients have a personal favourite Psalm (usually referred to in conversation as "my Psalm"), and this Psalm is recited once a day. The 23rd Pslam is by far the most commonly chosen of these, but it is by no means the only one, and many people tell me that they recite two Psalms per day, one being the 23rd Psalm and the other being one selected for efficacy and relevance to their current most pressing needs or wishes.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Setanaya » Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:48 am

Thank you Cat for this,
I have been reading around the forum and I find many people are mixing hoodoo with other spirituality. (I am not being a critic here - I am just saying that we all try to compare it to things we know!) I have some family members who have always practiced hoodoo and they are indeed very Christian. In recent years, since having children actually, I have once again been drawn to hoodoo as it is part of my family's history and it is exactly as you say - daily practice is prayer perhaps lighting a candle and praying for loved ones. That is what my aunts do as well as certain things like no shoes in the house and other practices are part of our family traditions if you will. As a person who did seek out other spirituality in my youth, I am now more than ever understanding how we want to go back to the traditions we knew as children.
Have a great day!
Setanaya
Setanaya

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:10 pm

Setanaya,

I too have noticed that this forum -- and the internet in general -- has within the past few years attracted people who, to quote your words, "are mixing hoodoo with other spirituality."

I try to be welcoming to all -- for i was taught that being welcoming is a mark of good manners. However, i and others here do speak out sharply against the cultural appropriations attempted by those who wish to "borrow" (steal) knowledge from the black community without acknowledgement or respect for the sources of this wisdom. With that being said -- listen to your aunts! They carry wisdom in their years and will teach you a traditional way of working that holds great power.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Oshun5 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:46 pm

Thanks to everyone for sharing.

As someone who has learned from many traditions I can see Catherine's point. Being African American myself, I am at a point where I feel drawn to "get back to my ancestral roots". My parents raised me as a Christian, but they were strongly against Hoodoo, Voodoo or any form of "witchcraft" (and everything they did not like they considered pure evil and "witchcraft"). So, I have been practicing the best way I know how, what I remember from watching my grandmother's twin, and what I read. I'm glad that a forum like this is here for those (like me) who wish to learn and grown in this tradition.
Blessings and Honor to my Ancestors, Exu, Oshun and the other Orisha who watch over me and guide me.
Oshun5

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes