• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:17 am

Spells For Making Decisions About Your Future

Spells For Making Decisions About Your Future

Unread postby Hope » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:02 pm

I am at a point where I don't know what I should do which my life. Are their any products and instructions that you would recommend for someone who needs to find her way in life? Additionally, my birthday is coming soon and I would like to have a fresh start.
Thank you :)
Hope

Re: Finding My Way in Life

Unread postby Darth Rosa » Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:35 pm

Perhaps the PSYCHIC VISION SPELL KIT, would be a good idea to use, because it will help to clear your mind, and give you insight to what you should be doing with your life.

Once you've figured it out.

Use the VAN VAN SPELL KIT, to open new doors of opportunity for you, and bring forth that which you're meant to do. :-)
Darth Rosa

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:27 pm

Personally, I like the 13 herb spiritual bath (http://herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html) to clear away a lot of stuff that gets in our way, Hope. Followed by 9 herb spiritual bath for wisdom, strength, and personal mastery (http://herb-magic.com/9herb-bath-9.html), and opening the way and 7 herb spiritual bath (http://herb-magic.com/7herb-bath-7.html) to draw good things; read further about them.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Hope » Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:05 pm

Thank you guys, I will take that into consideration. :)
For me love seems the most important thing in life. I am in a very loving relationship but at the same time I don't want to be too dependent on somebody else. I cannot make somebody else responsible for my own happiness. That is why I need to find my own path in life to fully be whole.
I will rather some more information so that I will come up with a "game plane" for the next months to come...
Hope

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:04 pm

Psychic Vision is great for enhancing your inner intuitive abilities. While this is great you want something focusing specifically on your ability to form a game plan. If your psychic abilities is something you want to develop then there you go.

In your situation I'd go with cleansing, road opening, and increasing your mind's clarity to decide on making a plan.

For this I'd work with the Van Van spell kit to help cleanse away past messes and to clear the roads towards what is head.

I'd follow this up with King Solomon's Wisdom spell kit to help you make the right decisions in life. Along with this I'd work a bit of Clarity, Blessing, and Crown of Success to help focus your mind on your goals, bless your endeavors, and to help you succeed in whatever you choose to do.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-van-van.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-king-solomon-wisdom.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-blessing.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crown-of-success.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html

The former links are all to spell kits which can help you work separate conjures aimed at what you seek, however you can also buy a mix of products to acheive your goals.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Need to see options.

Unread postby Wandryss » Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm at a point in my life where I need to make some changes and decisions. However, I can't see what the options are. I feel like I'm in the middle of a field of snow - I know there are paths underneath the snow, but I can't see the paths or where they lead. I can only vaguely see what the goals are. Since I don't have a specific goal, Road Opener doesn't seem quite right.

I have thought of Clarity or Crucible of Courage (I'm not clear on the difference between these two.) or King Solomon Wisdom. Which would you recommend? Or is there a better spell?

Thank you.
Wandryss

Re: Spells For Making Decisions About Your Future

Unread postby natstein » Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:42 pm

Hello Wandryss,

I merged your post into a topic that covers your questions. Look at the posts in this thread, particularly the one directly above yours for some ideas about how to proceed. I personally would recommend a combination of Clarity and King Solomon's Wisdom products.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Should I stay or should i go?

Unread postby labellecreole » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:52 am

I have been living in new orleans for almost a year. While for the most part i enjoy it here and find the culture and surroundings beautiful i have been extremely depressed lately. Way more than usual. I've also felt like many people have been emotionally abusive and flakey. I have been considering moving back to the midwest yet i came here after feeling a pull for many years. I need some guidance. Prayer too. Thanks and blessings
labellecreole

Re: Should I stay or should i go?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:31 am

labellecreole --

1) If your depression is intractable and not immediately situational (that is, not caused by an immediate and identifiable loss or setback), please seek medical help. Both chronic and acute forms of depression are treatable with medication.

2) I suggest that you get a reading on those around you and on the location in which you are living. New Orleans -- like a number of other high-life or good time cities -- is known as a "party town" and, in my experience, it does tend to attract a higher than average number of ungrounded or flakey people. Choosing your friends wisely can make this a non-issue, but people unprepared for selectivity in friendships often have difficulty when they move to a "party town" and fall in with unworthy associates. If returning to the Midwest is in your best interests, it will show up as such in a reading.

3) With respect to prayers, i suggest that you post your request for prayers at the Crystal Silence League web site. I can offer you my personal best wishes for clarity and the opening of a way for you -- but for prayers from a multitude of well-intentioned and kindly fellow travellers in life, the CSL is a great resource! It is here:

http://crystalsilenceleague.org

4) As far as spell work in the hoodoo tradition goes (and that is what this forum is about), i suggest that you perform a simple work of clarity until you get a clearer picture of whether to stay or go. Set a small white light (a 4" candle or a tea light) dressed with Clarity Oil every night for seven nights and ask for and watch for signs during this time period. Listen carefully for any indications as to whether you should stay in New Orleans or return to the Midwest. Note that this is NOT a Road Opener spell. It is a Clarity spell.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby labellecreole » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:03 pm

Thanks so much for responding! It's not chronic depression and I'm using exercise meditation and herbal treatments for healing. Also I've been utilizing csl for many years now and yes it's a beautiful community. Being selective of my circle is a wise decision! Also thank you for the well wishes and clarity ritual. I've considered a reading just trying to figure out from whom. Peace and blessings!
labellecreole

Big Picture mojo

Unread postby gittyupitty » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:44 am

My life has been derailed by a back injury and I'm trying to get it back on track, before it's too late.

In contemplating the possible hidden reasons for the whole thing (lots of nonsensical bad stuff happened related to it, not totally uncommon for pain patients, but stuff like Dr's being clueless and blaming, prolonging the process to get surgery, etc.), it has occurred to me that, although I was inwardly happy and had a satisfying helping career (but stressful and I had to live in an area I disliked), I wasn't really happy, because my dream lifestyle (like: If everyone was ok and didn't need help, how would I want to live?) involved a lot of things that just weren't in the picture ... using talents I have, living where I choose, etc.

And, I wonder if maybe my inner self derailed the whole "old picture" to make room for me to create something new, that's not fear-based (like: "I have to make a living, so I have to live in a way I don't particularly enjoy").

There are too many moving parts to address each one without muddling it all up (especially in my very weak condition), so I'm wondering if there's spell work for getting the "big picture" on track? A Big Picture mojo, so to speak.

By the "big picture" I mean that I wish to do spell work to understand better, for myself:

where to live,
how to get money,
how to have real love that's friendship and soul based, not needy,
how to find a social circle of kindred spirits,
how to develop meaningful work (even if it's just gardening!),
how to achieve spiritual progress in a less suffering way ...
etc ... all in a big, single, approach.
gittyupitty

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:10 pm

gittyupitty --

I am sorry you have suffered so much pain to get to where you are now, but, as you noted, sometimes these events break us loose from old patterns and open the way to new and stronger connections to the world and to other people.

The type of work you are looking to do is sometimes called Clarity work, and we actually make a line of products for use in this work, called Clarity Oil, Clarity Sachet Powder, and so forth. A related, but different set of products bears the title Road Opener. Clarity first, of course, then Road Opener. We do not make a Clarity or a Road Opener mojo (i mention this because you asked about a mojo in the title of your post.)

Please go to the Clarity Products page in "Hoodoo in Theory and practice," my free online book, and read the spell there for "Clarity and Open Roads" -- i think it will be of help to you.

The URL is http://luckymojo.com/clarity.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ayesu » Tue May 31, 2016 4:55 pm

Ive been living in isolation for 10 yrs.

I relocated to Georgia with my 10 yr old son. In those yrs. I haven't made friends, cant keep a steady job, plus my sex life is dead.

I feel its in the universe. Any important mail doesnt come to my house for some strange reason it keeps going back to the sender. So important info is missed.

So ive been feeling like something wants me to feel crazy.

Plus, with all this mess i have a hard time focusing on what i need to complete. So much mean crap people have done to me. I want to be free the right way and need guidance. Im not sure if spirits are involved but for some reason i have many many enimies. Here in Geogia people stick together no matter if its good or bad.

Ive taken baths and candles but my name is out there in the universe.

Ive looked for jobs and have been turned down because of my name. Im a CNA who wants to be a RN.

I want help in making all this maddnes to stop 100%. Can someone please hhelp me correctly?
ayesu

Unread postby Miss Aida » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Hello, ayesu,

I am so very sorry that you are enduring this pain.

Have you thought about a reading to find out WHY this is happening to you? I mean, all of this is VERY strange.

Also, I have deleted and edited out your sentence about the color of people. On this forum, we do not refer to race and color to describe others.

Now, have you also considered an uncrossing spell kit? http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

I would perform this spell and then IMMEDIATELY follow I with ONGOING protection. ONGOING (forever): http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Again, a reading is highly recommended to find out why this is happening to you. http://readersandrootworkers.org

I pray that everything works out for you. Nobody deserves what you are enduring.

I pray that God gives you extra blessings
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Top Re: Spells For Making Decisions About Your Future

Unread postby ayesu » Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:27 pm

Hi there

I have been reading your forums & im not sure where to start.

I've relocated to my state 10 yrs ago. In those 10 yrs Ive tried to keep a job but always get fired without good reason.

I have been in a relationship for that same 10 yrs to someone 14 yrs younger than myself. He's been the bread winner.

We raised my son who is now grown. I've been a stay at home mom. I'm use to asking or receiving help correctly.

I feel my self-esteem is low. I can't keep a good job. I haven't met any good people in the 10 yrs so i have NO friends. I cant keep money. Im dependent instead of independent. Im lonely i feel needy and I feel everything is ending.

Im not sure if im cursed, blocked on all sides, jinxed, crossed, or i have enemies all around, known and hidden.

I need help getting my confidence back but where do i start?

Thanks,
Blessings
ayesu

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:37 pm

Dear ayesu,

This is your second post to the forum, and you are more or less restating what you stated the first time, back on May 31st. Miss Aida replied to you then, but you did not respond. Instead, you waited about two weeks and returned with the same query.

We are trying to help, but if you just use this forum as a place to vent about your life, we will have to limit you to reading but not posting.

Please go back and read Miss Aida's first response.

If you seriously think that an enemy has crossed, jinxed, or cursed you, then please read that section of the forum and post your questions there.

Thanks.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Scorpia777 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:01 am

Hi,

I have been closely following the posts regarding the use of Clarity Oil in order to make clear headed decisions regarding the changes I am making in my life. I am finding myself stuck because I don't know how far away to move from my family, who has always been a hindrance to me. I have a plan to work and save enough money to move away, but still don't know where to move.

I live in the NYC area and have visited cities such as Washington DC and surrounding areas to determine if I still "feel" the work that my relatives are doing. While I was there, I still felt the negativity. Because of this, I don't think that I should move to this area. I have an acquaintance from childhood who is encouraging me to move to Charlotte, NC, but I am getting the feeling that she wants me to move closer to her so that she will not be lonely and will have a "fallback" in case she gets into financial trouble (I have a degree and a promising career as a paralegal-if only I can get a job. She is not the most stable or reliable person either). My gut is telling me to stay away from this situation.

The DC area would be a great place to pursue my career but I don't feel that it is far away enough to escape the negativity of my family. I never tell them when I travel or where I go, so it's not like they KNOW anything about my business.

Also, I have heard about "crossing water" in order to remove/mitigate evil vibes. How does this work?

I guess what I really need to know is how far away is far enough? I thank you in advance for your response.
Scorpia777

Unread postby Sister Jean » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:35 pm

Hello Scorpia777,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been struggling with your family. I think you're on the right track with the use of Clarity products here, but I'd also recommend that you get a reading. A reputable reader will be able to give you answers to your questions about where you should move and how far away you should move, and tell you more about what rootwork could help you.

You can find reputable workers here:

http://hoodoopsychics.com/

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In case you haven't looked at this page yet, here is more information about Clarity products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

In regards to your question about crossing water to remove negativity, I've never heard of that. I have heard of crossing water to shake bad spirits who are or might be following you (such as when you're coming home from a graveyard), but that's it. If you're interested in learning more about uncrossing, check out this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Scorpia777 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:47 am

Thank you sisterjean for your response. Just wanted to let you know that before I posted yesterday, I saw the banner for the Crystal Silence League and decided to click on it and pray for people. I said to myself that I should do this everyday, because the problems with my family have pretty much dominated my spiritual focus, and it would be good for me to concentrate on and pray for other people's problems for a change. Then I read your post and clicked on the Clarity link and saw that the Crystal Silence League is a part of the clarity process!

God is Good! To me this is a sign that I am on the right track. I am on the short list for interviews for two positions and feel that one of them will come through. I will definitely purchase the Clarity and Road Opener products with my first or second paycheck, and have decided to set up a consultation with Ms. Catherine sometime in the near future.

Thanks again and God Bless you!

Scorpia777
Scorpia777

Unread postby Sister Jean » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:47 pm

Hello Scorpia777,

That's so great to hear! Good luck with your job interview, and let us know how things go :)
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:39 am

Hello everyone. I was hoping to get some advice on the Clarity and Road Opener spell from the Clarity Spiritual Supplies pages as decribed in Hoodoo in Theory and Practice.

In the spell Miss Cat clearly states to use Clarity and Road Opener spiritual supplies, however I was wondering whether I could replace the Road Opener supplies with Blockbuster? I don't have Roadopener supplies and I really need to start this work for my son. I'm just being cautious because I use blockbuster often and I know how KABOOM !! It can be. It gets those roads opened, however would it be too harsh or not suitable for this spell?
Thank you all in advance
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael
Ethereal48

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello, Ethereal48,

I personally would not use the Blockbuster for the same reasons you have mentioned.

And happy that you checked with us first.

I would start the Clarity work (along with the Crystal Silence League requests) while waiting for road opener supplies. Then, do he spell over according to the instructions

Wishing you and your son the very best

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Ethereal48 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Thank you Miss Aida ☺️ I will order my Road Opener products ASAP and just work with Clarity products for the time being along with the Crystal Silence League prayers and requests
HRCC G2020
Thank you St Lazarus
Thank you Archangel Michael
Ethereal48

Unread postby littlewing » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:10 am

What is the best way to help someone else make wise decisions about their future? I started a honey jar and dressed my petition with King Solomon's Wisdom and Influence and added calamus and licorice. I am trying to influence her to have wisdom. Is that a good approach?
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

Unread postby Sister Jean » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:36 am

Hello littlewing,

I don't think the honey jar fits with this situation since you're trying to influence her mind, not sweeten her toward a person. Instead, I think you should dress a white skull candle with King Solomon's Wisdom oil and Influence oil if you want to bend her a bit.

http://www.luckymojo.com/influence.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-candle-skull.html

Take care.
Sister Jean
Forum Moderator

Unread postby littlewing » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:30 am

Thanks Sister Jean. I started working a skull candle last night.
Thank you Saint Expedite, St. Joseph, and St. Jude
Thank you Miss Aida and Aura
littlewing

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Road Opening, New Paths, Life Changes