Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells To Hide a Secret from Friends, Family, School, Cops

Wild Child

Spells To Hide a Secret from Friends, Family, School, Cops

Unread post by Wild Child » Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Your kind and generous help is much appreciated with this matter.

I wish to keep an activity of mine (nothing bad at all, just perceived to be bad to a loved one) secret from another person. I want that he not find out what I am doing. He is a very, very nosy and paranoid person who fervently digs around the internet and my house for evidence.

Is there a spell that will keep him away from certain things and keep my own business my own business and none of his?

Thank you so much.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells To Hide a Secret from Friends, Family, School, Cops

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:07 pm

Law Keep Away (even if what you are doing is not illegal, your nosy relative thinks it is), Fiery Wall of Protection. Keep him out of your house if he can't respect your privacy. On the other hand, if your activities are on the internet, they are certainly not private.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:53 pm

A lot of the stop slander and gossip products can be adapated to keep this person from finding anything to gossip about etc. There are concealing conjure work, however that can be applied. One that has been used in the past is to make a doll baby and to cover his eyes telling that he'll only see what you want him to see. You can also work on his mind to keep it calm and away from being paranoid. You can do this with a white skull candle.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 am

If you work with the doll baby, I would definitely stuff in some calamus root chips to give you more control over the situation. LM also makes a controlling formula condition oils and such. There is also an Influence honey jar kit that you could utilize to make the relative feel more benevolent toward you.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Nocturna

Unread post by Nocturna » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:09 am

Something happened within our family, and we want to keep it within our family. Is there a spell to keep a particular matter from getting out? To keep it private?

Thanks!

DelArca

Unread post by DelArca » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:16 am

Stop Gossip may be what you need. There is a spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:48 pm

Or not take it seriously. A few days ago on my laptop on and left two pages about spiritual topics, that was left on my computer. I always told him to ask me if I'm finished with the computer before he goes on it but he didn't and because he is so strict on this kind of thing I was wondering is there anything I can do to make him forget about what he saw. Im so angry that he saw the pages grrr. Is there anything I can do. Because I feel a kinda exposed and I don't know why this had to happen to me.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:51 pm

My first through was confusion oil, and you can use that to make him really confused about what he saw.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-confusion.html

Stick to confusion oil as opposed to inflammatory of confusion because inflammatory may cause some fighting.

I would actually use a purple candle with some confusion oil, and perhaps some controlling oil to make him confused about what he saw. You would be controlling his mind to not be able to make sense of what he saw, and just plain forget.

www.luckymojo.com/oil-controlling.html

You could also add stop gossip to shut him up from speaking ill about what he saw too.

www.luckymojo.com/oil-stop-gossip.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:07 pm

I herd putting mustard seeds with law keep away works but Im not too sure how to use this the correct way.

So cofusion oil,stop gossip and controlling oil on candle with a petition,what could the petition say? Or do I carve his name on the candle?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:47 pm

Black mustard seeds are for keeping away the law by making them confused. BUT they are used in confusion work for general people as well. Another option or addition are poppy seeds.

Yes you should carve his name in the candle. As for the petition, I would say something like "May (target's name) be confused about the spiritual work he has seen on my computer. Please confused him to not be able to make sense of it in his mind, and may it leave his mind that has seen it. Allow him to not speak of what he has seen."

Something to that effect.

Blueberry

Unread post by Blueberry » Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:09 pm

Oh brilliant thanks, also why would a purple candle be the best option and what about rolling it in the oil and then the poppy seeds could that be a good idea? And would having a confusion oil bottle around have a bad energy after not being used?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:48 pm

I use purple because its for controlling. You want to control them to forget and be confused about what they seen. Yes you can roll it in the oil but that could get a bit messy, but you could roll it in the poppy seeds.

Simply having the confusion bottle around is not going to have bad energy.

princY
Forum Member

Unread post by princY » Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:52 am

I am a new member here .I want to put a stop to gossip before that i want people to forget a secret which is the reason behind gossip.Even if i am living in another country there is also people deliberately spreading false gossip about me.Everybody teasing me staring at me .I am feeling discrimination and hatred .I am very much depressed.Any help on this would be highly appreciated

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:50 am

You should use Stop Gossip to shut them up, a vigil candle or a candle dressed with the oil. You can also get a Stop Gossip honey jar, which may sweeten the people you feel are targeting you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-stop-gossip.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

princY
Forum Member

Unread post by princY » Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 am

Thank you for your kind reply.There is a bit of unluck in every bit of my life.

So is there any chance to hire a spellworker? Btw i am living in uk.

Can i use stop gossip only or any confusion spell to forget them the secret along with stop gossip.

Sorry for being noob

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:02 am

Hi princY,

Alongside the Stop Gossip work that Mama Micki suggested, you may want to work some Uncrossing and Van Van to deal with the luck issues. Also consider having Blessing and Healing candles burnt to help with the depression.

If you haven't already seen a health care practitionner about your depression, please do. Taking steps in the mundane world to help yourself will reflect themselves into the spiritual plane: ''God helps those who helps themselves,'' goes the saying.

And although you live in the UK, you can nonetheless procure Lucky Mojo spiritual products as they ship overseas.

Any of the AIRR workers are also qualified and reputable Conjures whom you can hire to read and/or work for you, or you can book a magickal coaching session to gain more insight into aspects of spell-work you wish to try hands on. You can read more about them here: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

princY
Forum Member

Unread post by princY » Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:39 am

Thank you.There are many people involed in gossiping i have no idea about their name or details in this condition how can i use stop gossip spell or products?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:28 pm

Just write on your petition, "All people who are gossiping about me, speaking against me, and ridiculing me, shut your mouths NOW."

In addition to consulting with a health care professional, you may consider working with St. Dymphna, who helps with all types of mental health issues.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

princY
Forum Member

Unread post by princY » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:01 am

What about freezer spell with alum water to shut up and poppy seed to confuse
I need to write the petition on one paper and poppy seed inside and fold the paper and add alum water and place in a freezer ? Is it a good idea ?
Thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:15 am

princY,

Your question, "Is it a good idea?" is not something we can answer for you. We also cannot answer the question in your subject title aout what is the "best way." We are dealing in traditional folk magic and there are many similar spells, each favoured by one person or one family or one culture over another. You are asking a question similar to, "What is the best recipe for cake?' These is no "best way" to make cake, only personal favourites.

Freezer spells are traditional spells and you can read more about them here:
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Stop Gossip information is here:
http://luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Confusion information is here:
http://luckymojo.com/confusion.html

Alum information is here
http://herb-magic.com/alum-powder.html

To keep your life somewhat secret, including to keep your magical work secret, use Agar-Agar. You can add it to water and use the liquid around the home, you can use the powder in your shoes, and so forth. It is found at many grocery stores.

But whether a freezer spell is a "good idea" for YOU is up to YOU to decide. Maybe reading this web page about the practice of magic will help you make that decision:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html

Personally, i would combine Stop Gossip Bath Crystals and Confusion Bath Crystals and Alum Powder in the water used to prepare the freezer spell on these people.

In any case, after you decide what you want to do, we will stand ready as a reputable company to ship you the spiritual supplies required for the work you wish to undertake.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

princY
Forum Member

Unread post by princY » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 am

Thank you for the kind reply.Which moon phase is suitable for this spell ?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:01 am

Hi princY,

keep in mind that not all workers use moon phases: some use the hands of the clock, others the days of the week. for a spell to get rid or freeze up gossipers, you can work by the waning moon as you want their behaviour and the feelings ensuing from it to wane and disappear. You can read more about moon phases on the LM page here: http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

There is also an excellent forum thread that goes over lunar spell timing for a number of differents types of conditions: spell-timing-moon-phases,-moon-signs,-m ... -t442.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

princY
Forum Member

Unread post by princY » Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 am

IF i dont know the name of one of the gossip spreading people and know their daughter's name can i write the petition as maria's mum stop gossip ?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:51 am

Yes, anything that will more clearly indentify the person will make the petition more effective.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

SimplyFabulous
Newly Registered

Unread post by SimplyFabulous » Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:45 pm

I was in a relationship with someone for 6 years. We were not officially together but we shared something special. I went through too many things with him and he hurt me time and time again.

One evening I bumped into him after 6 months of not seeing him, at a bar. I was with one of my girl friends. Come to find out he told my friend that he was interested in her. I was devastated. He was under the influence but that does not reduce the hurt. He apologized but the damage was done and my heart was torn apart. This is the man that I have loved the most in my life. He is my soul mate. ANYHOW... a few months later I confronted him about it. He then denied it but I know the truth. I told him that all loyalty between us is off.

Moving along... I ended up getting close to his brother and having a short affair with him. I did it out of anger, loneliness and spite. NO not a good thing but what's done is done.

Now, I would like to do something to make sure this never comes to light. His brother has yet to tell him. I have no contact with my love because I cut it off completely.

I do have a spiritual reader and she has been right on about most things. She said I am going to have the option to be with my love and he is going to be a changed man. I don't know if that is what I will want when the time does come around but I don't want this affair with his brother to surface.

Please, any help would be appreciated.

I am looking for something that can guarantee that his brother will never share this and possibly something that can help my love and I unite; with a clean slate. We have a strong history and we both love each other but I would like us to start fresh.

Please help !!!

Jaime Banks
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jaime Banks » Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:40 pm

Hey Simply Fabulous,

Here are some simple spells you can try to shut his mouth and KEEP THEM LIPS SHUT. I even commented on a couple of these past issues for other forumers as well.
Everyone knows: "Loose Lips Sink Ships".... ;)
revenge-on-my-brother-who-told-my-secret-t16196.html

spell-casting-to-stop-gossip-and-slander-t2568.html

Good Luck, and if you are tryinq to qet your man back, that you once had, try a Reconciliation Spell Kit and a HJ Kit, bulk up on plenty of "4 Pink and Red candles if you are qettinq the HJ too.
http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar

OH! Add a little Return To Me and Come To Me too....these should help AS well.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-return-to-me.html

I wish you thee besttt!

-TBanks91
Thank You SO Much St.Jude
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #2043G

SimplyFabulous
Newly Registered

Unread post by SimplyFabulous » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Thank You!! I am going to have to get to "work" fast. :)

mrmagicman
Newly Registered

Unread post by mrmagicman » Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Hello lucky mojo forum,
i am new here and to hoodoo in general. Well anyway, i have a specific problem and i hope this is the place to ask about it. I want to use hoodoo to prevent people from finding out a secret. Does anyone now what oils, sachet powders, baths, candles, psalms, incenses, ect would be good for this task. I am going towork it on an obeject and hope that when people go around it they will get some sort of bad feeling and know to stay away. Does anywone know if this will happen to me too, or will I be exempt because I did the casting. Thank for helping.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:57 pm

Law Keep Away is made to keep your activities private. Some use it not only to keep law enforcement away, but nosy neighbors and relatives.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:28 pm

You might want to use Stop Gossip in conjunction with Law Keep Away, too, so they can harmonize and reinforce each other.

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

QueenofHeartsK
Forum Member

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:29 pm

Greeting Lucky Mojo forum,
I have some ppl gossiping about me. I was thinking of dressing a black 7 day candle with slippery elm powder, whole clove, chia seed (thank you To Ms Cat & her HHRM book) with Uncrossing oil since I don't have Stop gossip oil. Right approach?
To learn is to live.

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:01 pm

I had great results with a tiny bit of slippery elm powder ( my father had some old capsules from the health food store ), clove powder, and alum. I put some Van Van Oil on a candle, carved my petition right on the candle, and sprinkled those 3 powders on it. I got that combo from Miss Cat's book too. It worked in a pinch until items could arrive in the mail. I would give it a try. I really like the Alum ( they use that in pickling ). There is a lot of good info on here about what you can do with it.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Mar 27, 2014 10:02 pm

Hi, Moonbreath!
Good to know! Thanks for sharing

QueenofHeartsK
Forum Member

Unread post by QueenofHeartsK » Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:11 am

I did a freezer spell, name paper with some chia seed, slippery elm and clove then wet with vinegar and wrapped in aluminum and havent heard a word from those people since. i've also been putting slippery elm in all my shoes, Works like a charm. ;)
To learn is to live.

MoonBreath
Forum Member

Unread post by MoonBreath » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:25 pm

That's great news! So glad it is working for you. :D

prettymamita
Newly Registered

Unread post by prettymamita » Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:56 pm

Okay so I did a really messed up thing to my boyfriend who is now my ex because of it. I used his debit card online to order some stuff and forgot to ask him so he felt like I stole from him and I feel so sorry and horrible about it I just really want me and him to forget that I did it like I just want the memory to be erased from our minds as if it never happened.I think confusion oil is what I should use but I'm not sure I'm new to this website. Please please help me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Hello, prettymamita,
We realize that you are new here.
But PLEASE PLEASE post in the appropriate threads/subforum.
You are posted in the Customer Testimonials. Now, I have to split the topic, move it, and merge it to the appropriate subforum. This will take ma a lot of work 9and tie=me that is taken away from answering client questions).
I am now going to do all this work to move this post where it ought to be. Then, you can look at all the posts and see what others have done for similar situations.

Summer11
Newly Registered

Unread post by Summer11 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:13 pm

I have a secret that I don't want my husband to know. I want to get the situation out of my mind and out of my life. There is a small, legal paper trail. I basically want the governemnt the paperwork so it never comes up, or for this to just get buried in government documents. The situation hasn't really come up I just live in fear of getting a letter.

I was thinking about using some combination of a freezer spell, law keep away and maybe some confusion oil? Can I freeze out a situation or paperwork rather than a individual or a group of individuals? Basically, I want this to get lost or disappear and stay out of my life.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:36 pm

Hello, Summer11,

Those are good ideas.

But I think you ought to look at some more pages here for more ideas.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html

And, although this page talks about stalkers, evil, etc. It still tells about invisibility spells: spell-casting-for-invisibility-from-ene ... t2996.html

Here's some other spell ideas: post150451.html?hilit=bay leaf#p150451

Wishing you the best with this

Summersend
Newly Registered

Unread post by Summersend » Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:08 pm

I have some government documents that I want to disappear. I just don't want my husband to find out about them nor do I want any legal problems in the future. I'm looking for a spell that would get these documents lost or just make them never bother me. I haven't heard anything regarding this issue in months and I simply want to keep it that way forever. I don't know if I should pair anything with a spell on my husband because it is very important that he never finds out about them.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Hello, Summersend,

I've moved your post to a subforum that applies to you.

Please read all the posts on this page for great ideas.

Wishing you the best

take care

SassyQ
Newly Registered

Unread post by SassyQ » Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Hello. I really need help REALLY!!!! My boyfriend and I have a secret relationship-we are not free to be open, because he and my longtime friend had a sexually intimate relationship. I still help her from time to time, but he and I are in love. We have been dating almost 2 years. While she had a sexual intimate relationship with him, she was in a relationship with her youngest daughter's father. I'm tired of hiding and I want her to know but I need for her to understand that I never desired to hurt her. Would you suggest a cut and clear spell for her so that she will accept and understand our relationship and not get angry? and what other spells would you suguest? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:07 pm

Hello, SassyQ,

Please look at the posts on this thread for ideas.

And especially this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/purple/ ... pells.html

I hope this helps

Take care

SassyQ
Newly Registered

Unread post by SassyQ » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:32 pm

I'm not understanding. Me and her are still friends I just want her to be forgiving and accept our relationship...

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:39 am

Hi SassyQ,

If you want her to forgive you then I would do a healing bath with the petition paper saying to heal all past hurts.

www.luckymojo.com/healing.html

Hope this helps!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:35 am

Hello everyone.

I would like to ask for a spell to keep myself from telling other people about my business. I sometimes talk too much and that can be very troublesome for me.

What I have considered doing is making a mojo bag containing sage (to give me discernment when I speak), master root (for discipline and mastery) and chia seeds (to hold my tongue). Does this make sense? Any suggestions are quite welcome.

Cordially,
Asturias.

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:03 am

Hello Asturias,

I think these are great ideas for herbs and will serve you well. You could also add a chunk or pinch of alum to the bag:

http://www.herbmagic.com/alum-powder.html

Take care.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Asturias
Forum Member

Unread post by Asturias » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:25 am

OK, great! Thank you, Sister Jean

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”