• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:00 pm

General Protection Spell Questions and Answers

Protection & Attraction Help needed

Unread postby detached » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:03 pm

hello, i was kind of hesitant about posting my question, but hell...no1 on here knows me, so here it is. in my line of work, i need "ALL" of these things: protection from the law, protection from evil and wicked intentions, like rapists, robbers, people throwing things, etc. i need men 2 b attacted 2 me, while bein generous and spendin their money(less work 4 me),with no hassle. I work at nite, so u probably can c y i need so much! :lol: ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.
detached

Re: need 2 many things at 1 time!!!

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:10 pm

Ok...so are you asking if there's one spell you can do to cover all these issues or if you can do multiple spells at once? Either way, there's no limit to the amount of spells you do at once, however, when you're first starting out, you should limit yourself because they can be draining. You can also petition various Saints depending on your needs. A list of them can be found http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby j82 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:21 pm

im betting prostitution, jezebel root is a curio you would want to carry to make the men more generous with the $$
j82

Unread postby detached » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:40 pm

omg @j82! anyway thanks. but i was wonderin shud i do oils and powders or an all purpose mojo hand. wouldn't spells b more time consuming and expensive if i were 2 order kits 4 each purpose?
detached

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Since you stated that you want to accomplish quite a few things, some work is going to be involved. You don't have to buy all the spell kits at once if you're worried about the expense, but like it or not, spellwork can be expensive and it will be time consuming.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:16 pm

What I would do if I were you would be to work on empowering a piece of jewellery for each purpose.

Annoint and empower something with Cleo May oil and Look Me Over oil to attract the attention of men, another with Fiery Wall of Protection, another with Money drawing etc. You can empower each piece by placing it in font of a candle annointed with the same oils, and place your petition beneath the candle and the jewellery in front of it. That way, you can wear the jewellery as you are working, and won't have to worry about putting effort into maintaining a spell while you are working. You should dress the items with oils to keep empowering them about once a week or so. I hope that at least gives you a few ideas. In any case, wearing a few bangles won't look too out of place.

Another thing too: good on you for doing whatever you need to do, whatever it takes to support your family. Who are we to judge? Not everyone has it easy.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby detached » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:43 pm

thanks ever1 4 ur great info....aaaand hey its not wat u do, its how ya do it! jus a lil sumthin i've learned. o yea thanku 2 notdoriangray.
detached

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Do you carry a purse? You could create a mojo bag, and keep it deep in your purse. Elder flower, and oregano are both great to keep away criminals, and the law. I would put in a john the conqueror root, and put in those herbs as well with some fiery wall of protection sachet powder. You could make a spray with bath crystals such as fiery wall of protection with some holy water, and insert elder flower and oregano.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby detached » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:37 pm

o ok good lookin out starsinthesky!
detached

Unread postby buzzbabe » Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:12 pm

On your altar light a green candle, put a pic of St. Raymond with a mercury dime behind it, and some parsely unneath every Thursday. St. Raymond is the patron saint of working girls or so they say.
buzzbabe

Spell for Bounty Hunter

Unread postby luckyboi317 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:21 pm

So I'm strongly considering a temporary career as a bail bonds enforcement agent. (also known as a Bounty Hunter). What kind of spell would one use to aide and protect a bounty hunter?
luckyboi317

Re: Spell for Bounty Hunter

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection products would be excellent for protection - you could carry the Triple-Strength FWP Mojo bag with you as you work. You could also use Master products, perhaps mixed with a luck product to help you be totally in control and command of the situations, and get lucky breaks and hunches that could be of aid.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Tobacco products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/tobacco.html
could also be of considerable aide--Consideration for bringing someone "to justice" when there is just cause.
Master Key heightens the senses, from personal experience keen heightened awareness. Fiery Wall of Protection(most important) is an absolute must.. Devi gives great advice.
In addition, Saint Michael is the patron Saint of Police Officers; you will probably be licensed or bonded in your profession for purposes of the law, I would pray to Saint Michael for protection from those who are harmful.
Be Safe.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection and the invocation of Saint Michael seem like great idea for such a profession.

I'd also recommend Crown of Success to help you be successful in your career and John the Conqueror to help increase your personal luck, power, and physical prowess.

You might consider combining divinatory methods into finding the people you are sent after.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:21 am

Good Luck in your work...luckyboi317
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

How to avoid betrayal from people anything to avoid this?

Unread postby RedRose » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Id like to avoid betrayal in general is there anything I can do to hold this back from happening because there something about me that tends to attract this unfortunate sort of behavior, its becoming annoying but never the less is there anything I can do?
RedRose

Re: How to avoid betray from people anything that avoid this?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:59 pm

Well betrayal is a part of life. The only way to get betrayed is to let someone in and unless you are willing to cut off the world it is unlikely that you'll be able to completely eliminate this facet of life.

What you can do however is protect yourself. Working something like the Fiery Wall of Protection in which you name the black candle for those who betray you can help. This type of work will place barries of protection that will limit such occurances and will shield you from those who wish you emotional and physical harm.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: How to avoid betrayal from people anything to avoid this?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Here is information about Fiery Wall of Protection (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html)

Remember it doesn't stop the betrayal but believe me, you will have a powerful shield against it.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:44 pm

This post has a particular interest to me today. I have posted and deleted more than once. I got betrayed today. Shocked actually.
So Thanks very much.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:59 pm

I am sorry to hear that Triplethreat. Don't forget to give yourself some self-love. Like a Blessing candle, take a nice cleansing bath, and dress yourself with Victory Oil to overcome. Good luck!
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:02 pm

I second ConjureMan Ali, things like this happen! But remember the saying, 'a silver lining...' it doesn't seem like it at the time, but it happens, and follow the Blessing and Victory advice. Blessing and Victory to you Triplethreat!
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:56 am

Thank you both! I am up before dawn and today is a whole new day! I am a firm believer in Trust and Loyalty and am fully prepared to cut ties with this person regardless of work relationship/friendship and Godmother to my child. I read the advice from both of you and agree and I also just received some peacewater. Im thinking of taking it into the office with my other supplies today.
Although I should have seen this coming, the end result is that I am better off without this individual in my life. Most people wonder "why" when this happens. I knew the answer to that immediately-- Jealousy.
Today will be a GREAT DAY!!! Thanks again Conjurman Ali and jwmcclin Blessing and Victory received.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:41 am

RedRose wrote:Id like to avoid betrayal in general is there anything I can do to hold this back from happening because there something about me that tends to attract this unfortunate sort of behavior, its becoming annoying but never the less is there anything I can do?

When I talk to people who have something like this happening in their lives I will recommend as some of the other moderators did, Fiery Wall of Protection products or even straight up Protection products but I also recommend that you look at the people around you who have betrayed you and ask yourself why? Why have they done this? What are they hoping to gain? And have you in some way opened yourself to this kind of betrayal? Often I find that people who are generous, giving, trusting, and and open hearted lay themselves up more easily for betrayal than other, more guarded folks. That doesn't mean that you need to change anything about yourself--but it might mean that you need more wisdom and discernment when picking (and dealing with) friends, family members, and co-workers. To that end I would recommend King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity products as well--may you see clearly into people's true intentions and respond with wisdom. As a final thought, if you have suffered betrayals again and again you may have established a pattern that needs to be broken--i have seen it before. If you feel like that applies to you then I would recommend Cast Off Evil and Healing formulas as well. If you aren't sure and you feel like you need more insight, get a reading from one of us at AIRR.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby RedRose » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Strangely I wanted an cast off evil mojo for somthing else but maybe subcountiously I needed it for this.
RedRose

Unread postby Maljen » Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Miss Bri wrote:When I talk to people who have something like this happening in their lives I will recommend as some of the other moderators did, Fiery Wall of Protection products or even straight up Protection products but I also recommend that you look at the people around you who have betrayed you and ask yourself why? Why have they done this? What are they hoping to gain? And have you in some way opened yourself to this kind of betrayal? Often I find that people who are generous, giving, trusting, and and open hearted lay themselves up more easily for betrayal than other, more guarded folks. That doesn't mean that you need to change anything about yourself--but it might mean that you need more wisdom and discernment when picking (and dealing with) friends, family members, and co-workers. To that end I would recommend King Solomon Wisdom and Clarity products as well--may you see clearly into people's true intentions and respond with wisdom. As a final thought, if you have suffered betrayals again and again you may have established a pattern that needs to be broken--i have seen it before. If you feel like that applies to you then I would recommend Cast Off Evil and Healing formulas as well. If you aren't sure and you feel like you need more insight, get a reading from one of us at AIRR.
Blessings,
Bri

Miss Bri, thank you for posting this. I was betrayed horribly today by my boss, her boss and a co-worker. I so needed to see this! While this has cut me to the core when I am already vulnerable, it does bear warning. If you are the type of person who gives and gives and gives, and like myself, you know no other way, you NEED to protect yourself!
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!
Maljen

Protection for bf and family

Unread postby Jeannie M. » Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 am

I am being thrown at, and cleanse and protect myself daily. However, what was headed for me seems to be attacking my bf and his family. A spectacular run of bad luck, including unexplained illnesses and his sister being laid off out of the blue by her formerly untouchable company. How can I protect them, too? Especially if they don't want to be involved in the work(s)? They are Catholic, but respect what I do - they just don't want to do any 'magic', even Christian. Any suggestions?
Jeannie M.

Re: Protection for bf and family

Unread postby MissMichaele » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:39 am

• Offer to buy saint candles to light in their house, and fix them -- with oils only, which won't show.

• Next time you go to their house, slip a little Protection Oil into their cleaning products, laundry products, and/or grooming supplies.

• Pray over, and dress with protective oils or powders, any pictures of St. Michael or St. Barbara that they have in their house. If they don't have any, give them some -- fixed as elaborately and sneakily as you like.

• Set lights for them in your own house or on a rootworker's altar.

• Invite them for a meal of foods seasoned with protective herbs such as garlic, basil, etc. There are some fine recipes in the Hoodoo Foods! recipe booklets.
  • If they like bath salts, give them some protective bath crystals, possibly mixed into homemade "bath bombs" (instructions all over the internets), but definitely repackaged.

• Pray over protective amulets and give them to your boyfriend and/or his family as "good luck charms" or even "just jewelry." If they are devout, saint medals might be just the thing.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Flora » Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:20 pm

I have given this gift to friends and family who are having a bad run of it. I will take and evil eye disc and paste a Teotoikos image to the back of it with the face looking through the amulet. I will also give them an evileye amulet keychain to protect them while in the car. I tell ladies to hand the key ring on their purse. When I paste the icon onto the amulet I say something like "Evil fly by this is the not the house /person or car you are looking for. The eye of Mary see who sent it and she remembers everything." I have had good luck with it plus they are really pretty and unique.
Here is the link to it on the LM site: http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html
Let me know how it turns out,
Flora
Certified Graduate #1658
"A wise woman will make more opportunities than she finds."
Flora

Unread postby Jeannie M. » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:19 am

Thanks for these, can't wait to get started. I appreciate all your help. And I love to cook! Never thought of using that magically, it would work. Thanks again!
Jeannie M.

General Protection Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby remyq » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:54 am

Hi there!

I've been making some boxes to store my different hoodoo products, supplies, and workings in, but I wanted to put some extra protection on it. I was wondering what you guys would recommend (which products, etc.) that would be effective adding a bit of security. I want to protect it from both people meddling in it physically (which, I figured, I could just lock it up or hide it away, but I'd prefer not to have to do that every time I leave the room), and anything else, be it tricks or spirits, that may come it's way.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on the subject.

Thank you!
remyq

Re: Protect Box & Supplies

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:54 am

Law Keep Away will keep your things away from prying eyes.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:16 am

Put a bay leaf in each corner of the room where you do your work; it doesn't even have to be in plain sight.

Indian Head pennies: the Indian serves as a lookout. The traditional way is to put them on the door frame, but you could put one on/in the lid of each of your boxes.

And I gotta second the recommendation for Law Keep Away; it contains not only "nothing to see here" herbs, but also "AAAAH! RUN AWAY!" herbs .

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Doctor Hob » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:19 am

MissMichaele wrote:...but also "AAAAH! RUN AWAY!" herbs

This made me seriously laugh out loud.
Two-Headed Doctor
Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

What is the best way to get around protection?

Unread postby SeleneAnna » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 pm

My son's father is not particularly active magically but he is obsessive with talismans, oils and extensive feng shui. He feels like he can be as evil and hurtful as he wants because these objects protect him from karma. I am trying to do some work against him to get my son and myself free of him but am encountering a lot of blocks from these protection items that he employs. It was confirmed in my candle readings. Do you have any advice to get around the protection that he has set up? All of my readings are showing that my work is just and my methods are correct, just that they are encountering a lot of blocks and deflections. Thank you for all suggestions!
SeleneAnna

Re: What is the best way to get around protection?

Unread postby j82 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:29 pm

Hmm im sure many other more qualified will step up to answer but a few come to mind. first get a reading and ask the reader how to, second cleanse you, your child and home, then use a fiery wall of protection spell kit and wear the oil daily, pray to st michael..and make a mirror spell basically take two pics of him glue together with a personal item between them then take two mirrors never looked in by u and put them together so both pics reflect on his pic then wrap it up in black cloth and hide it away.. this way all his evil reflects on him
j82

Unread postby Jinglepop » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Do a Road Opener for yourself. And Fiery wall of protection spell on yourself as well.

Against the man obsessed with protection, go buy some Destruction oil, Dark Arts oil and burn black candles dressed with the oils against him, with the specific petition to destroy the protections he has in place.
Jinglepop

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:03 am

If he's got protection doing direct works of attack can send the mess right back at you. It is the very point of protection. You either want to strip him of that protection or have someone skilled enough do the work.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

She Did a Honey Jar, Then had Disasters - Protection Needed?

Unread postby curious chic » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:28 pm

My friend did a honey jar and the next couple of days have been horrific.

She is dating a man who is divorced but now he has been off and on with a female for six years.

He told her it was over, but since she did the honey jar on him he has sweeten up a lot.

They have been dating for a year now.

This past Sartuday, her child almost set the kitchen on fire, she woke up and put the fire out. Later on that morning she had to drop her sister off to the airport, and an 18 wheeler jumped and slid right in front of her car trapping her and others in a blockage of this truck, and gasoline was dripping. She called her boyfriend to come to her aid. Everything is okay with her, but when I spoke to her, her speech was rushed and she was studdering all shook up.

I told her to STOP the honey jar cause maybe someone was working against her.

I thought you only had to use protection when you were doing dark work???

What is going on?!?!?! :shock:
curious chic

Re: She Did a Honey Jar, Then had Disasters - Protection Needed?

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:03 pm

OK-I am confused by your post so you will have to bear with me...at first it sounds like your friend just started the honey jar and then had crazy things happen to her, then it sounds like your friend has been doing the honey jar for a long time and has had positive movement from it...so my first question is...when did she start the honey jar?

If she has been working the honey jar for a long time then its highly unlikely that the events she experienced this past Saturday are related to that work at all. Now, they may or may not be related to her situation-if he was stepping out on her with other women and now he has returned one of the other women may have a problem or it could simply be a couple of weird and scary things happening. She would need to get a reading to make sure.

As far as your question about protection-some folks keep protection on them at all times. Some folks do "dark" work as you call it and they don't do protection at all-though most people who do darker work do cleanse themselves (and of course make sure that they are justified in doing it.) For instance, I do lots of love work for people but I still have a protection regimen that I follow every single day.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Re: She Did a Honey Jar, Then had Disasters - Protection Needed?

Unread postby curious chic » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 am

No she had not been doing the honey jar for a while she had just started it, she was only a week into it when all of the chaos started for her. I do know that she fights over this man with another female who is nuts about him. He is divorced and this other woman was an off and on girlfriend of his for about six years now. My friend has been with him for a year now. They found out about each other. My friend popped up over his house one day unexpected and caused a scene and she, was confirming to his other woman that she was his girlfriend by showing her his lovey dovey texts he had been sending my friend back and forth ,the previous girlfriend was screaming and crying and very upset about it. My friend told me that he was a single man when she met him, or so HE says! From my understsanding it is three days for a sign, three weeks for movement and three months for completion? I suggested a reading and I directed her to this site. I suggested a honey jar but I didn't know these results would follow behind them shortly. That's kinda creepy two bad things happening like that back to back. Your child almost burning up your kitchen while your sleeping, and then and eighteen wheeler sliding over into your lane and blocking you in while gasoline is dripping from the truck. My friend called me from the hospital barely able to get her words out.
curious chic

Attack from Ex's girlfriend.

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:31 am

Well there you go.
I have stopped work on trying to reconcile with Dear One. We have been chatting as friends on FB and occasionally catching up.
But now his GF is focusing on me.
Wow is she ever.

I know she has huge anger and hatred toward me. This is not an overstatement if anything it is an understatement.

The house is protected as part of my practice and I do cleansing regularly.

Last Wednesday I had an abusive phone call from (I believe) her, Dear One found out, as I had complained to a friend, and he confronted her, she denied it was her (so it would be a friend of hers), but she told him she took a drive passed the house. He was furious. Absolutely furious.
Saturday night she sits outside my house for 20 or so minutes until Dear One turns up and then they start fighting in the street. I listen for another 15 or 20 minutes and then go out to remove them. I watched her carefully and when she opens her mouth to speak I realise I'm almost 100% sure it was her on the phone, she was also preparing to become violent. She says some things, nothing exciting just I'm 'in her place' and to 'back off' and Dear One agrees with her.

So I shrug and say ok, but wow if looks could kill...

Here's the thing Dear One has contacted me quite a few times since. First time (Sunday) apologising, second time (while he was on holidays with her) just to check up on me and hear my voice and the third time today (Friday). Phoning to talk. I have told him I am in danger from her. I am. I know I am. I "saw" this happening and the danger feeling is just about driving me batty. I am wanting to move. I need to move. At least the neighbour isn't around , so now if I could do this to her.

he's in so much trouble with her. I am his friend but I tell him, you need to delete any comments, any records of contacting me. I also advise him that as much as we care for each other we can't see each other as she will lash out. I want to protect his son (stepson). I would love to protect Dear One but she is his choice. He knows he is in trouble with her, and he knows I am in trouble as well. He had to delete me from FB, she has been stalking me from her account and friends accounts. Not that she can see anything as my privacy is really high and I blocked her but she uses other friends accounts. I have removed at least one of her friends from my business FB page.

My main aim is to keep protecting myself and my children (my stepson included). I would like several strong tricks to keep her away from me until I can move where she can't find me as easily. I would like something to protect his son. The protection is working to a point as she doesn't seem to be able to step foot on my property. She parks outside it, but hasn't gotten out of her car, and with the fight she moved a few doors down before stepping out of her car.

At this point I am really after revenge. She has angered me, trying to control ME with her tantrums and threats. I really don't need this rubbish. I stopped working on him and instead of easing off this seems to have incited her more. I know that this woman, even without strong personal effects, is easily affected by work. I am almost tempted to start work on breaking them up again just to make her life hard. I would like to see her life slide and even though I am not normally one to condone it I am wanting her to start drinking again. Actually, she already has but it's the 'occasional drink' as she 'can control' it. So maybe I should just leave that. She seems to have a lot of success, she gets extremely well paying jobs and has a book that she is meant to be working on, draft of the first 3 chapters are due at the end of this month. I would love to see that book fail. I would also love to see her new job fail as well. She starts that Monday.

I am feeling rather jinxed at the moment, this year has been difficult to say the least and I can't get a foot right. I have been cleansing, using hyssop, herbs and Protection Oil, I think I have missed something somewhere though. I have advised Dear One that if she returns to my house I will call the police and I will protect myself physically if I have to.

Any more suggestions on what I may do? I am feeling quite vengeful. And it hasn't really dissipated over the week, I have been trying to let it go.
Shantilly Lace

Re: Attack from Ex's girlfriend.

Unread postby MoonBreath » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:29 pm

You could hot foot her away - while doing a moving candle spell with her going away from you, and your guy coming closer to you. Like they drift apart because she got some great opportunity elsewhere. Then you could use a skull candle on her to make her forget about you - not see you as a threat. But first, just for fun, you could do that parrot feather spell so she will blab all the wicked things she is doing to you in front of her boyfriend and he will see what a hateful nutjob she is .... just some ideas. :)
MoonBreath

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:19 pm

LOL, oh Moonbeam, she has blabbed to him about what she does.
He has been fully witness to it. He is also aware that she is a nutjob, and a liar but he either believed or maybe still believes that it can be controlled. All I know is that if he isn't at the house with her, i have no doubt someone will be checking up at my place to see if he is here or not.

I am not trying to reconcile with him, I would just like to remove her from MY life and protect my stepson. Hotfooting, I have tried hotfooting with her, but she seems to be tied to this area (owns her house, daughter, she can't move away from the area due to the daughter) chances are if I hotfoot her she will end up in the same city he would love to go to anyway.

Maybe use a skull candle on her and put ideas into her head. I really like skull candles. They are very effective.

Maybe I should use Inflammatory Confusion on her to up the anger between the two of them. And just make it harder and harder for them to be together. Get her agitated and keep my protection really high. Work on her insecurities so she can't bear to have him do anything unless he is within her sight all the time or at home. I know her sister lives there now so maybe somehow add that.

Trying to think outside the box at the moment.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:26 pm

Hello, Shantilly Lace ,
Holy crap! WHEW!!!!
First, I think that all of your ideas are good. And you know how I LOVE the skull candles!
But, PLEASE look at the protection spells. PLEASE: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
Put red brick dust around your home also: www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html
And I would Goofer the crap out of her: www.luckymojo.com/gooferdust.html
I would make a doll of her and abuse the hell out of it too. doll-baby,-voodoo-doll,-poppet-questions-and-answers-t8946s240.html
This last link has some good cursing stuff.
Le us know if there's anything we can do to help
BE CAREFUL
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Shantilly Lace » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:44 am

Thank you Miss Aida,

I will definitely look into those spells, see what I have on hand to start on them. The goofer dust will be deployed soon.
I will make a poppet as well and start work on that.

I have managed to get a photo of her so will toss that in anything I do as well. (gotta love printers)

Really, you shouldn't mess with anyone that uses magic.
Shantilly Lace

Unread postby Jp87 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:12 pm

hi i have read alot about carring psalms written in pocket book what do they mean by a pocket book ? ime so hopeless at words x
Jp87

Unread postby j82 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:08 pm

Josieprice ,

A purse or a womens hand bag, of course men can carry one in a jacket or a suit, and some places make tiny psalms books that can be carried easily in a pocket or a mojo. The gideon bible or those small tiny bibles passed out freely to people which contain new testiment and pslams also would work in your pocket.
j82

what happens when protection bottle is left behind - how do you do house moves?

Unread postby konstanta » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:50 am

during a house move i forgot a protection bottle behind, which used to be in my front yard. This got me thinking; what happens if a protection bottle breaks? this is a witch-bottle containing urine, nails, pepper, four thieves vinegar, fiery wall of protection oil, aimed at capturing spells thrown one's way. Would it be paranoid or stupid to think that the spells thrown at you which your bottle protected your from would be let out once the bottle loses its effectiveness? Another question this episode got me thinking is the practical aspects of house moves :)...how would you move all your work, especially freezer spells?
konstanta

Re: General Protection Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby natstein » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Hello Konstanta,

I think that if your protection bottle were to break while you were living in the house that you would just find yourself vulnerable to whatever someone might throw at you. For that bottle spell you left behind I would not be overly concerned about. Anything it coughs it has likely neutralized. Just set up a new bottle for your new home.

In terms of moving your work, put your fozen stuff in a cooler. I think you just have to do what is practical depending on what it is.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread postby BlackAngel65 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 4:40 am

I really need help six years ago in February of 2009 I found three slices of bread and a boiled egg yolk together pushed under the pine straw in my flower bed in my yard. I thought maybe a dog or animal had placed it there but I realized that was not the case. In June I also found some red stuff sprinkled under my bathroom hamper in my guest bathroom. What was the purpose of these things. A little bit of history on me is I will be 50 years old in December and I have a 7 year old daughter. I've never been able to maintain a relationship with a man for marriage. All of my relationships have ended the same. No matter who the man is he will either marry another woman or he will just leave me and we just stop speaking. It's always very abrupt. With the exception of my daughter's father he proposed to me the May 26, 2009 and two weeks later he turned into someone else. August he was picked up by immigration and September he was back in his native country of Brazil. I also have an old relative that said to me I can get a man but can't keep one. The last relationship that ended a few months ago ended the same way as in we just stopped speaking. I'm POSITIVE of some rootwork being done but not only to me but my siblings as well. I'm not sure if it's one person for me. Is this an old spell? And what can be done. Thanks
BlackAngel65

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:54 pm

Hello, BlackAngel65 ,

Every practitioner does things differently. So, it's hard to tell what was actually done.

The red stuff could be anything.

So, better safe than sorry....

I recommend that you get yourself an uncrossing kit and cleanse yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

And cleanse that house, in its entirety, with Chinese wash: http://www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html

Then, follow that up with protection spells to prevent any further damage: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

I hope this helps and wishing you the very best

Take care of yourself
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby BlackAngel65 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:23 am

Thank you very much!
BlackAngel65

How to protect or block my boyfriend's ex

Unread postby maac74 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:35 pm

Hi there,

So after 8 months of working on reconciliation, I finally reconciled with my boyfriend and we are now together. However his ex-girlfriends who he only dated for 5 or 6 months (also lived with him) keeps reaching out and coming back because she needs help. He feels bad not helping her because she literally moved from another city to move in with him, she is back to her state but keeps coming back for her stuff little by little and stays for days in his house. Today, I had a reading and things will stay firm between my boyfriend and I. He is done with her and he is sure of his feeling for me. Anyway, the reading said that she is planning on a ways of how to make him keep helping her, and possibly some magic work. I want to block her from our lives and stop bothering him or making feel guilty or like he needs to helps her. I have most of the supplies I need from LM, but I am not sure how to use the herbs or exactly what to do.

These is what I need:

I want to block her in case she is doing or planning doing work ( what should I do?) Baby doll, mirror box, not sure what would be best to block her. But I did placed a picture of her in a ziploc with white vinegar and 4 thieves vinegar and froze her.

I want her to stop coming back, reaching out and bothering my boyfriend for help (I did separation work and hot footer her, but not sure I did it right) I just used a black vigil candle one for her and than another for both of them. I added inflammatory confusion oil, separation oil, hot foot oil, poppy seed, brown mustard seed, and hot foot and break up sachet powers. Is that okay?

I also want to protect our relationship from getting harm, and I want to protect us from her. Should I do one black candle for both? or one for each? Is Black okay for protection or can I use a white vigil candle? What kind or herbs and oils do you recommend me to use?

I have a honey jar for him just in case too. So he is loving and kind. And I also do red vigil candle with love herbs and oils to reinforce our relationship. Is that okay?

I would really appreciate any advice on this. Mostly if is very specific instructions because I have a hard time comprehending.

Thanks so much for all the help!

mac74
maac74

Re: How to protect or block my boyfriend's ex

Unread postby MoonBreath » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:28 pm

Why not try doing some work on the girl's behalf to help her move on? Do work to help her find a good job ( back in her state ) and to find a new love back there too. If she has good income, she won't NEED help from your boyfriend. If she has a new love, she will be focused on him, not your guy.

A candle moving spell where her candle moves farther and farther away from your boyfriend's candle, and closer to a red male candle representing her new love could help. Burn a Steady Work candle for her too. If you help her, you help yourself. ;)
MoonBreath

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:38 pm

Sounds like great advice for maac74,

Thank you, Moonbreath!
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby maac74 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:11 am

Thank you Moonbreath and Miss Aida!!!

That is a great idea! What color should I use for the steady work candle, white one? and herbs should I use for both spells?
maac74

Unread postby Innocence » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:14 pm

I am doing a series of uncrossing baths on my ex's doll effigy starting before dawn tomorrow. After each bath I will anoint the doll with fiery wall of protection and put him in a bag with the following herbs:

Pennyroyal (ward off evil)
Nettle (break jinxes)
Blessed thistle (ward off evil)
Five finger grass (protection)
Devil's shoe string (protection)

It was only after I mixed the herbs together that I realized nettle is an uncrossing herb not a protecting one. Will there be sideffects if I leave nettle in the bag?
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:32 pm

Hello, Innocence,

What are you trying to do?

You have other uncrossing herbs in the bag so, I am confused.
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Innocence » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:46 pm

Miss Aida, I put those herbs in the bag the doll sleeps in so he will be protected through the day until the next bath. And after the 13 days of bath are done, I intended to keep the doll in the bag so my ex stays protected. I thought "ward off evil" was the same as protection?! Can I pick out the devil's shoe string (I used the whole bag and don't have more) and start again?
Innocence

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello, Innocence,

Then, that's Ok.

But, when you are finished with the baths, mix new herbs for the protection only.

And it helps if the herbs also have some protection powder mixed with them: www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork