Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection of Self Family Friends From Known and Unknown Enemies

Phoenix333

Protection of Self Family Friends From Known and Unknown Enemies

Unread post by Phoenix333 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:49 am

Hi there,
I am going to be teaching summer high school in a tough neighborhood, and am hashing out a strategy for success. Any suggestions based on what I've got here would be greatly appreciated!

Saint Joseph helped me get this job, so perhaps he would be good to petition. Saints Rita and Anthony seem to be helping me with another situation. Lord Ganesha always seems to help me out, too. What saints would be good to petition for the kids' success?

Now, in my current bag of tricks, I am equipped with:
A Saint Michael novena candle. I also have St. Jude and Mother Mary candles.
A trickle of High John the Conqueror oil
I also have of:
Bend over
Fast Luck
Fiery Wall of Protection
Steady Work
Influence
Commanding
Crown of Success
Van Van
Cast off Evil

Florida Water and Hoyt's cologne

Graveyard dirt from two relatives, both of whom were soldiers

I also have Peaceful Home incense, as well as Fiery Wall of Protection incense.

I am thinking of starting a petition to Saint Michael to keep me protected from any negativity or harm, dressing the candle in graveyard dirt and fiery wall. At the same time, I would burn a purple candle with Crown of Success and Steady work oil. Maybe I should put my work contracts underneath the spell? I could pray to Saint Joseph here as well.

I will put up my shields every morning and apply some Fiery Wall of Protection along with Crown of Success.

I was thinking of making a honey jar after the first day, when I got all the kids' signatures. I was thinking of anointing the candle with Influence and Fast Luck; might essence of Bend Over be too strong?

Any suggestions/tweaks for these strategies would be greatly appreciated!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Protection of Self Family Friends From Known and Unknown Enemies

Unread post by MaryBee » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:45 am

I like your Protection plan: I would also dress your car with a little FWP oil, especially the tires, if you're going to be driving or parking in this rough neighborhood. I'm a visiting nurse and I do this because I drive a million miles a day :)

Essence of Bend Over might be a bit much; Influence is a better choice, especially for kids and teenagers. Don't bust out the Bend Over unless they start giving you a whole bunch of crap and you have to *make* them do what you want.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:10 pm

My son is 1 year old and very trusting. He is comfortable going to anyone because he is always with me and feels safe. Starting next week, I will have to trust him to his fathers care for visitation. This is very hard for me because he is not a good man and he surrounds himself with people who's lives and actions are unsafe for adults, let alone children.

I have done fiery wall of protection. I am also doing a court case spell and work with Archangel Michael. But what I'd like to do is find something that will instill a healthy fear into my son of strangers and going to the wrong people. I already have one restraining order against someone in his fathers life that threatened to kidnap my son. I can't be too careful. What do you suggest? I thought maybe a vinegar jar to sour his trust in strangers. It seems so wrong to want to make my child afraid. But since I can't be with him, it really may be his only protection. All thoughts are welcome. My heart is breaking and I will do anything to keep him safe.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:37 pm

I wouldn't work the angle of making your son fearful. One year old is too young to understand the concept of "danger" with strangers. I would do Fiery Wall of Protection, petition some saints especially Saint Nicholas and the VIrgin Mary (who both protect children), and if you have evidence that your son's dad is hanging around dangerous people DOCUMENT everything you know and see, and alert the police. The law of the land is there to protect children.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:27 pm

Unfortunately the police are well aware. As is the court. But in California unless something specifically happens to my son in his care he gets visitation. Nothing has happened so far because he hasn't seen my son in more than half his life, and sporadically prior to that with me always present. So now I just have to wait for something to happen. The police want to help but my son has to get hurt first. Which just isn't acceptable to me. Legally, I am going full force. But the law is in the interest of the child having contact with both parents. Not what is actually in the best interest of an individual child.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:31 am

SeleneAnna wrote:I thought maybe a vinegar jar to sour his trust in strangers. It seems so wrong to want to make my child afraid. But since I can't be with him, it really may be his only protection. All thoughts are welcome. My heart is breaking and I will do anything to keep him safe.
What a horrific idea. You are considering making your child live a life based around fear of the outside world,and you want to do this with a curse. Because that's what a vinegar jar is, a curse.

Talk to him about Stranger Danger, tho he is only one year old so it probably will not stick much in his mind. Work with Saint Michael if you are comfortable with saints and burn a candle dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection and Guardian Angel oil on the kids photo while he is away. But don't curse your kid to a life of fear.
HRCC Student #1559

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:28 am

You know what. That was a very harsh and unfair response to my post. I said that I had thought of it but it wasn't the angle I wanted to take so I was asking for other options. I'm not looking to curse my child and I absolutely will not stand for any accusation that I would do so! When you have lived through years of abuse for someone and have to trust your child to their care you want to protect them. That is what I am trying to do. I already stated that I *have* done fiery wall of protection work AND I work with Saint Michael. So please don't judge and attack me without actually reading what I said.

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:39 am

Even though I am relatively new to hoodoo, I am not new to the use of vinegar jars. My family has used them for as long as I can remember. They are not a "lifelong" spell unless you choose to work it that way, and souring one aspect of a situation can have positive outcome depending upon the intent. So even though I am really not wanting to employ a vinegar spell it would Not be cursing my son to a lifetime of fear. There have been threats on my son of abduction that have already resulted in legal action. I am not being reactionary about this in any way.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:47 am

Turnsteel was expressing an opinion, not trying to "defame" you, as you stated on your report (which I closed). Reports are for people who break the rules of the Lucky Mojo Forum. Many of us here tend to be blunt and say what is on our minds.

I agree that making your son afraid of all strangers is a bad idea.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:01 am

I respect your authority as a moderator to do so. And I respect your thought that it is not a good idea. Input is exactly what I am looking for. I suppose I am new to the concept that it is ok to be hurtful in your "bluntness". Constructive discussion has always done more to educate, in my opinion. I will remember that when asking for help in the future.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:12 am

Unfortunately, written communications, such as this Forum, do not always convey the intent, as opposed to having a face-to-face conversation with a person. Turnsteel can speak for himself, but I'm sure he was not intending to offend or hurt you.

Continue to work within the legal system and get some Court Case products to help get the law and courts on your side. It sounds like your ex might be involved in some shady, if not illegal activities. A private investigator might be of assistance to get the evidence you need.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Piseog
HRCC Student

Unread post by Piseog » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:38 am

The consensus in this discussion is that it's not a good idea to attempt to instill negative emotions in a person you love and wish to protect, especially a child, as making an innocent person fearful is by definition a form of harm--clearly not what you're going for.

But I wonder if there is a way to take your basic idea from a different angle, and instill fear in anybody who wants to approach your son with negative intent? Fiery Wall of Protection + some actual fire and pain for anybody in the child's vicinity who intends harm? I suggest some degree of specificity, as making strangers in general fearful of approaching your son might cause unanticipated difficulties.

-Piseog

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:44 pm

I mean you could do that, but that is just more work. I would have fiery wall of protection and/or Archangel zap anyone that did harm to my child.

I would wash his clothes is fiery wall of protection protection, you can sew protective charms in his cloths as well.

And on a practical, perhaps teach your child how to avoid stranger in a way they can possibly understand.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:34 pm

Hi,
Can someone please suggest what spells I could do to drive away or stop current love threats and potential love threats in the future? I don't want any other girl to ever interfere in our relationship again. I also don't want people with bad influence to be around my boyfriend, who is the father of my child. I was thinking about freezer spell, can someone please advice if it's appropriate and how should I do the spell? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:24 pm

Moonlightdream ,

First I will say get a reading to see whats going on with him and these women and if he is being worked on by them. Next I would suggest a cleansing of you and the home and him, if you cant physically bath him then do it to a figure candle. Next freeze out competition. when freezing a known rival use their name and any personal item you can get, even a photo, their name, etc. unknow rivals then write that " May all known and unknown romantic rivals stay the hell away from my man. Never use his name ore you freeze him as well. Then you will want to look into work to keep the man home such as tieing his nature, happy home, stay with me. With the love work to keep him home I would do one spell to keep him home and loving and another to entice excitement and sex or passion in the relationship. Look into follow me boy, kiss me now, fiery love.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Moonlightdream

Unread post by Moonlightdream » Sat Dec 27, 2014 2:54 pm

Oh thanks for the suggestion j82! "May all known and unknown romantic rivals stay the hell away from my man" sums it all up really well! =D Can you help me with the details of doing a freezer spell? Or do I only have to write the petition, pray over it and put it in the freezer? I read somewhere about lemons too. I don't want to make their lives sour, I just want them to stay away from my man! What herbs do you suggest that I could use for this spell? Thank you for answering so many of my questions! Bless you! :)

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:08 pm

I heard you can do banishing and protection work with a black candle. I have never done it before, so I am trying to use what I have for now. I have fiery wall of protection oil that I have on hand from lucky mojo. I am going to order the Fiery wall of protection kit soon, but money is low from holiday shopping. Could someone please direct me on how I can use a black candle for banishing and protection for now?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello, curious chic,

Although I personally like other colors for protection, Yes, you can do protection or banishing with a black candle. Just inscribe the candle, anoint the candle with the oil. Then write your petition and place it underneath the candle.

We won't walk you through each step because you can find protection spells here: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Also, please take a look at all the posts for protection

happy New Year
HRCC Graduate #1631

curious chic

Unread post by curious chic » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:51 pm

I don't understand why people shy away from the color black, it banishes negative energies and can protect as well. Why is black always associated with negativity?

White candles can be used for evil as well....

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:13 pm

Hello, curious chic,

It isn't that people "shy away" from the color black.

It depends on the type of spell that one performs. And it depends on people's personal preferences.

I ALWAYS use black for banishing. I like the secrecy of black.

So, it's not always about negativity. I never said that to you

Read more about candle colors ere: www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

indyrose

Unread post by indyrose » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:28 am

Hello, im not sure where to post this question. I need advice in helping my mum. She was working at a dropping centre for men, she was incharged of putting together food hampers for people in need. anyway one of the men was helping her but was not doing things the way they are supposed to be done so she explained to him how to do it... well he complained to the boss about my mum. My mums boss asked my mum what she had said to the man (david) mum explained and asked the boss what had the man said but the boss simply said forget it just let it go. my mum decided to stay away from this man as obviously he lied about my mum and he was obviously trouble. Anyway since that day every time he saw my mum he would look at her and mumble under his breath but always when no one else was present. My mum never said anything simply ignored him even though it bothered her. One day he went further and called a b*** when he walked past her, still mum ignored him. The next day he called that name again and this time saw red but didn't say anything to him (she speaks little English) but went to another co-worker (she sucks up to the people incharged of the centre) and told her to tell that man to stop calling her names as she was sick of it and next time she might snap and hurt him. Well this woman went to the people incharged and next day mum was called into the office and was given an ultimatum: apologize to the man or she would be fired. My mum explained the situation to them and asked why they were ignoring his abusive behavior...they repeated the ultimatum so mum said she would rather quit and she did. I find those peoplse behavior disgusting especially since they belong to a church and do nothing but pray, go to church and talk about God all the time!!!!! mum says let it go but I want to do something about these people a little payback for their injustice towards my mum. She is a hardworker and a good person and does not deserve what they did to her. Any suggestions for a pay back for the man involved and also for the people incharged of the centre?
also I would like to protect my mum, she sometimes runs into that man she simply tries to avoid him, she was so hurt at the injustice I want to protect her...any suggestions please? would a wall of protection spell be suitable for this situation? as I also wish to protect her from strangers and accidents ect
Thank you for your help
Indyrose

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:01 pm

indyrose,

sounds like you would want to do use reverse products to send it back to them. You can burn black candles on the mans name dressed with reversing or crossing oil. I would cleanse mom or give her bath crystals that you prayed over ( put in a glass case) and give as a gift ( if she is not knowing about the work). then set a candle for her to find a new job .
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

Owlsee

Unread post by Owlsee » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:19 am

It is dangerous to post newborn baby pics on social media? A friend of mine told me she doesn't plan to post her wedding pics nor her baby pics (when she has one) on social media for protection reasons?

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:28 am

A photo can be used in magical work no matter where it comes from. However, you can include a protective sigil or symbol in photographs, either by clever use of photo-editing software, or by wearing a protective charm when the picture is taken.

And, of course, if you wear a protective charm, whether or not it is visible in photographs of you, it'll be that much harder for anyone to work on you.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:03 am

That's some great advice from Miss Michaele. On a more mundane note, you also want to carefully check your privacy settings ;)
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

dollbabyapprentice

Unread post by dollbabyapprentice » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:48 am

Hello all,

I have a very difficult question.

How would I go about protecting my entire family using one of your protection products? I’ve searched online and read something to do with blood magic and dressing a candle with the protection oil and a drop of my blood (so it could extend to my family) however it sounds quite risky seeing as I’ve never used blood magic before. I’m looking for alternatives, spells, oils, mojos, any ideas on how I would be able to protect my ENTIRE family.

All suggestions are welcome.

jon saint germain
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jon saint germain » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:31 am

Hi dollbabyapprentice,
If you suspect your family is under Spiritual attack, I have a simple mirror spell that might help.

You need two small mirrors, about 3"" x 2 1/2". If you can't find these, at Auto supply stores, you can obtain a plastic mirror material used for repairing the rear view mirrors of your cars. This is easily cut with scissors. Cut two pieces about the size of a playing card. Between these place a photograph of your family.

This photograph has your petition for protection written on the back and is annointed with Fiery wall of Protection oil. I usually recommend dabbing in a five-spot pattern. If you want to work this as a Reversal, write your petition according, and use Reversing oil.
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-reversing.html

Once the photo is inscribed, anointed, and placed between the two mirrors wrap rubber bands around the two mirrors and place them between the pages of a Bible. My recommendation is to place the packet in the Bible near Psalm 91.

Place the Bible under your bed, or on an altar with pictures of your family and your ancestors.

Hope this helps.

Rev Jon SG
Rev Jon Saint Germain
HRCC Grad - BOD AIRR - BOD AISC - Hoodoo Psychics - Crystal Silence League

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:53 pm

dollbabyapprentice --

Jon Saint Germain gave you a GREAT spell.

I would only like to add that in hoodoo (black American folk magic) we do not practice "blood magic" under that name, such as you described finding online. We may use menstrual blood to tie a lover, and we may use snake blood in a curse, but the fascination with "blood magic" that we see on the internet is not traditional folklore from the perspective of African American culture.

This forum is straight-up black conjure, and we cannot say that any other way is right or wrong -- but it is not what's happening here.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

marietree
Newly Registered

Unread post by marietree » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:27 am

Hi I rescently found out that a group of women did spells on me which has bound some very nasty powerful dark forces to me.I use to belong to a coven about fifteen years ago.I was very young and did not know what or who these people really were.When I descided to leave things went south. I was told to find someone that does root work. This has been a living nightmare. Im un able to sleep due to nightmares and being hit by these creatures and sexually violated constantly. Im not going to lie this has gotten to the point that Ive considerd other alternatives so not be in pain anymore. Ive burned sage put salt out burned candles even moved to another state and its still happenning.Im sleepimg outside in the woods they still follow and its getting to cold out anymore.Looking for help. Need smeone that does root work. I live alone and Im a waitress.Im not rich and Im barely getting by.Constantly tired and stuck in a loop. Does anyone know anybody that can help?

Sister Jean
Site Admin

Unread post by Sister Jean » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:40 pm

Hello marietree,

Welcome to the Lucky Mojo forum! We're happy to have you here, although I'm sorry to hear you came here under such circumstances. I moved your post to this thread because this thread is chock-full of spells you can use to protect yourself--just scroll up. You can also find more protection information here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Or, if you're interested in finding a worker to help you, you can find good workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org.

Many blessings to you.
Thank you saints and spirits!
Proud member of AIRR and Hoodoo Psychics!
readersandrootworkers.org

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”