Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Protection From Politicians and Police

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator
Spells for Protection From Politicians and Police

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:02 am

Hello,
If you were doing work on a current political situation involving an impoverished country led by an inexperienced, hostile and dangerous leader; would you do cast out evil work plus prayer starting with psalms 111 praising God then putting forth your petition or would you do some calming work on the leader with prayer and would you follow with protection work for people affected by this leader along with prayer using Ephesians chap. 6 vs: 11 " Put on the whole armour of God, that ye be able to stand against the wiles of the devil" ?

Thank-you for any input.

Respectfully,
Miss Olivia
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells for Protection From Politicians and Police

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:37 am

You could also light a World Peace candle with a map of the country taped to it.

http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-world-peace.html
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:02 am

Excellent, excellent idea!

Many thanks Mama Micki.
HRCC Graduate #1632 - Member of AIRR - Member of Hoodoo Psychics - Forum Moderator

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:23 pm

If the leader of the country is being controlled by evil, perhaps you could add "Run Devil Run" products to the "Cast off Evil" work - to clear away the devils pulling the strings. Follow up with prayers to the Guardian Angel of the country or to Saint Michael to protect the country and the citizens.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:48 pm

All of these ideas offered are great and the entire thread warms my heart to see people truly taking conjure to a whole new level. My favorite tales of work often concern public figures, politics, etc. Best of luck, Miss Olivia.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:28 pm

You might also try Stop Gossip to shut him up. Burn a black candle dressed with Stop Gossip oil on top of his picture, or use a vigil candle. On the picture write "Shut up, (name)!" over the mouth. Write any other commands you wish. When the candle is done, tear the picture into little pieces and throw it in the toilet. Pee and poop on it, then flush him away! Of course you can bury the remnants at a crossroads or in a cemetary.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Susan Barnes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Susan Barnes » Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:12 am

Hi Moon Breath,

Yes, you're absolutely right, this particular leader I'm talking about is under demonic control. It is an evil strong hold. Many prayer warriors have been working on this situation for quite some time. I thought I could help back them up on the magical end with conjure.
Thank-you for your help.
Thank-you also Joseph Magnuson & Mama Micki.
I'll let ya'll know what I come up with and if the work needs some more refining I'll check back in.
Blessings,
Miss Olivia
PS Mama Micki, I found the exact map I needed yesterday, it was sticking out of a book shelf in a store. Synchronicity is a cool thing. Thank-you again for that tip.

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:42 am

I'm sure you've all heard about the tragedy in Boston on Monday, April 15th, 2013. As an update, one of the suspects was killed in a police confrontation, while the other is on the loose. As a result, most of the city is under lockdown. As luck would have it, the suspect's picture, name, and birthdate are available.

So, yeah...any rootwork recommendations? (In my case, I have no way to print a photo at present.)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

Fixerkitty

Unread post by Fixerkitty » Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:06 am

I'd petition St. Michael to ask that the city be protected and true Justice be done. If they've got the wrong guy (unlikely, but possible), he shouldn't go down for something someone else did. If they do have the right guy, then let him be brought in as quickly and quietly as possible without harm to him, the officers, or anyone else.

God knows more than we do and It can help us sort this out.
Beneath my feet I can feel
That I'm a slave,
Slave to Gravity
--Neuroactive

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:11 pm

He's been caught.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

heartexalted

Unread post by heartexalted » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:57 am

catherineyronwode

And I'm very grateful that part of the debacle is out of the way. Even if it's not over, the momentary relief is welcome!
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18

sailor5

Unread post by sailor5 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:01 pm

I have my driver's license and car.I'm not a perfect driver,but I am safe and cautious when I drive. However,sometimes I find that police stop people for no reason, and find an excuse/reason to give you a ticket! My question is,what can I do to be ignored by them while I drive?I want to stay protected while driving.Thank you so much for your time.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:02 pm

Dust your car registration and insurance forms (the ones in the glove compartment) with Law Keep Away. Also smoke your car in the Law Keep Away incense (and some Fiery Wall of Protection is also good for vehicles, won't keep the cops away but it will help protect from accidents.

Here's a link to the products: http://www.luckymojo.com/lawkeepaway.html
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Dave71us

Unread post by Dave71us » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:22 am

The state of affairs in this country is sickening. This morning Matt Bevins was elected governor of Kentucky. He has pledged to cut medical benefits, cut medicaid and take away the insurance marketplace where so many people with chronic illnesses, children, single parents and young people are able to buy their health insurance.

Worse still, he is inexperienced and wild as a buck.

I would like to create a space dedicated to social justice, to empower those who fight racism, sexism, agism, homophobia, and in general all the haters out there who work so hard to destroy people's lives.

Apart from being active locally, what lucky mojo products would you recommend?

Frankly, I'd like to make a little doll of him and put him in a mirrored box so that all that hatred goes right back on him. What else could I do to help protect the people he threatens?

Thanks to all for reading and for your responses. God Bless You All!!

Dave

Reason: should not have mentioned a name

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”