Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Protection from the Evil Eye Jealousy Envy

unique1

Protection from the Evil Eye Jealousy Envy

Unread post by unique1 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:59 am

hello all,
i need some help. I know someone who has the biggest heart and helps out everybody but as soon as she gets something or does something it never prospers there are a lot of jealous people around her who dabble in rootwork, wicca, voodoo you name it, she due to have a baby and she's apartment hunting her newly purchased car broke down and i would like to help her out. Is there anywhere that i should start i thought about washing out the house with reverse stuff, then protection, then prosperity work does anyone have any suggestion of where to start or what to do. i know it's jealousy and envy because we have had problems with these family members in the past but it's getting ridiculous and i would like to just clear it all up.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Protection from the Evil Eye Jealousy Envy

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:04 am

Sounds like the evil eye. She's even more vulnerable now that shes with child. Get her an evil eye charm to start. Also do not give her any herbal tea's or medicine with out a doctor, a real medical doctor's ok as they can go wrong when someone is pregnant. There is a huge page on luckymojo about the evil eyes that you can read here : http://www.luckymojo.com/evileye.html
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:25 am

Make sure you do some protection work. In addition, you could put these family members in a mirror box (search forum for instructions).
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Mon May 03, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi everyone,

so i've been thinking to about laying a trick by my hubby's work to replel negative people away that are meddling in our relationship..i've been working the vinegar with great sucess...but, i cant shake the idea of pouring some of vinegar jar continents around this work..I preferably don't want to bury it around his work..because i work it at least once a week..so, the idea of pouring it around made some sence...then out of the blue I got this idea of using some of my urine around his work place with some controlling and complelling oils..specially for those women who are constantly there..what do you guys thing would be the best avenue?...like I said it's mostly to repel those people...i've al ready placed an order of cast of evil to work on him, and my Daughter to remove the bad influences...

I got a reading done, and I was told that everything is going well...he's BEHAVING..and sweeting up to me..but, he's also afraid of me jijiji...that's because he known that I'm into this kind of stuff

Thank you all..sorry of all the questions..God Bless all you for all the work you do.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 05, 2010 3:53 pm

If people are meddling in to your relationship from his job, then that is because HE is telling them stuff about your relationship. They wouldnt be meddling if he would just be quiet. So I would do some stop gossip work on him along with some bend over or controlling work to stop him from talking to people about your relationship.

http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html

Furthermore, you need to work on your relationship and make it stronger if he is feeling the need to talk about the relationship then he is probably not happy, or the relationship needs work. So work on your relationship, and make it stronger.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Mon May 17, 2010 6:21 pm

HI starsinthesky, thank you so much for your reply....I definetely agree with you 100%...I will definetely be working some stop gossip on him...I know that our relationship has suffered a great deal, and it takes two to make things happen! Thanks for the great advice.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon May 17, 2010 6:29 pm

I agree with that statement, 'it takes two.' Starsnthesky7 gave some good advice...here is the link for Stop gossip http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-stop-gossip.html... Now I am a fan of the kits because they have everything you will need and a mojo (love it) but if you want the vigil candles look here http://www.luckymojo.com/candle-stop-gossip.html or bottle spell look here http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html <<<<list of everything
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon May 17, 2010 11:19 pm

It's nice to see some clear thinking and recommendations in this thread! Thank you two for the info and serious response to her post!

-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:31 am

Good Morning to all,

I'm not very active, but do read the forums. I'm here once again to ask help with my situation. Now, it turns out that My Husband's Ex-girlfriend is showing up to my work place (I do social work- Domestic Violence) claiming to be a victim of DV. But, as it turns out she was claiming that I'm stalking her, harrassing her, claims that I have abused her Daughter, that I've threateaned to call DCFS as well as immigration, that I've threateaned my Husband that if he would not leave her I would have her deported. That my Husband doesn't help her financially, yet he demands to see his kids, all these false allegations. Honestly there is no TRUTH to them!!
I did speak to the Director about the situation, and I did voiced my concerns about her claiming that I'm the abuser in a group setting. I have no control what she claims about him. But I work for the agency as an Advocate I work for the to stop the cause!! I was actually glad that my Director was on my side, and informed me that if she's talking about me for one is not appropiate and that the facilitator should not allow her to go to the groups if that's her issue= "ME"
The problem is that through other coworkers I have found out that she continues to attend the groups, and that the facilitator of the group mentioned to a coworker that the Director has asked her if this individual mentions my name in the group, since everything is documented that this facilitator has mentioned that even if she mentioned me that she will not document it. (Talk about doble standards)
I believe that the Director wants to see if she's bringing me up in the discussions in order to either fire me, or to say that it's inappropiate and not allow her to obtain services. The other thing I'm concerned how the other clients will see me, if she's claiming all those allegations about me!
For one I trully believe that she is not a victim of DV and she's after a U-VISA (which are granted by Immigration if you are a DV victim)
This is affecting me to the point that I'm a nervous wreck, she's having people follow me, having people question my children if my Husband and I live together...My Husband's friends have called him to let him know that she along with her brother are trying to obtain information about us..ect..I can go on and on.
Bottom line is that she filed for child support, and doesn't know that I filed 6 yrs ago. By law my child support comes out of his paycheck first then hers will..all this time, he has helped her financilly problably more than me, But it turns out that what he's giving her willingly is not enough, and now will be getting half of what she was getting!!
I really don't know how to go about this situation, we don't live together but my honey jar is working perfectly...since all this caos he's finally realized what time of person she is.
I'm afraid, trully afraid!! her Brother fled MEXICO because he killed people, and the fact that he has been following me, it's affecting me. I pray and I know I have done nothing wrong, and showing up at my work for the groups stresses me out even more, because I have no idea what she's up to and never thought that she would be capable of the things that she's been doing.

corazon

Unread post by corazon » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:44 am

I think you ought to get a reading from one of the talented rootworkers at AIRR
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

After the reading the rootworker can give you hoodoo spell advice and let you know exactly what to do.

Meanwhile I would reccommend some strong cleansing and protecting baths! Try the 13 herb bath that Lucky Mojo sells and do it for 13 days. Follow that with the Firey Wall of Protection baths and annoint yourself with the same oil.

Good Luck!!

lajolli79

Unread post by lajolli79 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi corazon,

Thank you for replying to me..at this point I don't have the money until next pay period which is 30th to pay for a reading. I ve been cleansing my house, and doing the baths to protect myself..I did a boss sweetening jar. I cant think of anything else to do.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:36 pm

Stop Gossip work on the girl and toss her in a mirror box so any evil she sends you way, any attempts to mess your life up, and any attempts at harming you will be hampered and sent right back to you.

Keep yourself protected in the meanwhile and get the authorities invovled if you feel threatened.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:54 pm

I agree with the Advice of Conjureman Ali and I am appalled that anyone would take advantage of the domestic violance system or any other system to gain a Visa-- or for ANY REASON. (false statements and false reporting with you) In my state there is a $10,000-- ten thousand dollar fine for this (reporting child abuse when there is none for the sake of being spiteful) I really like the mirror box for sending her back the "legal evil" trouble.
Good luck and take care.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Hello again LM

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I need help with courage, power and all that good stuff.

I'm working on a love spell to bring someone I care for deeply closer to me. However we have this mutual "friend" who I just don't trust. She's one of those people who can be so nice when its just us but when we're with other people it's got to be all about her. She has to get all the attention which I don't mind as I've always been a reserved person, but what drives me crazy is that she belittles me to make herself feel better. I believe she gets a personal kick out of making people feel small, especially me.

Without meaning to sound vain I know there is jealousy lurking on her part as anytime someone pays me a compliment envy is written all over her face. Lately my intuition has been screaming at me that the moment the subject of my affections shows interest in me she will stab me in the back if she hasn't been already. I don't mean that she'll jump into bed with him but she will say things to put him off of me.

I want to stop her in her tracks and I want to overcome whatever plans she has of ruining what may come of me and my love, but I definatly don't want to do enemy work on her. Something in my soul is telling me to do something blocking but do not treat her as an enemy as karma won't like it.

I've got an oil to stop gossip which i annoint a purple candle with but it doesn't seem enough.

Any suggestions?
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Hoodoo doesn't have much of anything to do with karma. If you don't want to just go both-barrels at this person, that's fine. You don't need a hammer to swat a fly. However, if she's willing to behave the way you describe, then you certainly have justified recourse.

I'd put her on ice, were it me. You can read about freezer spells, here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html
Two-Headed Doctor

Princess_LoveDiva

Unread post by Princess_LoveDiva » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:52 am

Brilliant. Freezer spell it is. Thanks Doctor Hob!
.~* Love, Peace and Positivity *~.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:55 am

You're very welcome, ma'am.
Two-Headed Doctor

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:34 am

So recently I was doing some love work with LM products and they kept telling me someone was resisting me. That man's efforts did eventually drive the girl away from me and now that I've found out who it is I've learned he has been destroying friendships of mine left, right and center and well I want to put a permanent stop to this manipulative bastard. Any suggestions?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:15 pm

Hello negi

I am so sorry you have to deal with someone like that. I would suggest doing some cast off evil work. You can read about it at this link http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html . And then you can follow it up with some reversing work. Something like a mirror box sounds appropriate to me. You can read the thread on mirror boxes here. mirror-box-spell-t20170.html ,

Hope this is helpful.

Peace~

Nathen

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Do a serious cleanse of yourself, your clothes ... sheets, your house, your car - then seal everything and put down serious protection. Now ... you know who the dude is, but how powerful is he? Do a reading to see what you are up against. Would a basic red and black love jinx reversal candle be enough or has he set spirits on you so that you need Run Devil Run as well ?( that sort of thing ) Try to find out how many boots he has on the ground before you attack ( if you are wanting to follow up with a curse ). I've never cursed anyone, but I know lots of folks on here have, so they can suggest some nasty things in the payback dept. :twisted: Best of luck ... keep us posted. ;)

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:41 pm

Hello, Negi Springfeild,
I agree with Natstein and Moonbreath.
Just one question: who are "they"?
The ones who told you this?
HRCC Graduate #1631

Negi Springfield

Unread post by Negi Springfield » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:11 pm

Thanks for the replies!

The they are many co-workers who I've come to trust, among them my immediate supervisor and a few mutual friends. This individual loves to spread lies about others stirring drama I've witnessed this and fallen victim too it in more ways then one. Thankfully he does not do, nor believe in magic as far as I know. Just very good at spreading tales.

Natstein I looked at the Mirror Box link but it doesn't have much info on what a mirror box is or does. However I found some great info from one of Cat's graduates. I hesitate to go on as I am not sure how speaking of course graduates is viewed on the forum. Let's just say the mirror is covered on that angle.

So with it being mostly words and manipulations with words what are my options LM can help me with? I am planning to get more Chinese Wash and Firey Wall of Protection oil (and hyssop) from the site what else should I get?

AnthonyMansker

Unread post by AnthonyMansker » Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:18 pm

Negi Springfield

After getting cleansed and protected per the prior suggestions using the products you have mentioned, and doing some sort of reversal work, you may need to follow up with some Stop Gossip products.
Slippery Elm will help you become impervious to gossip, alum will dry up the gossipers mouth, and agrimony is really great for reversal work. A mojo bag with these herbs would be great.
You can make a blend of Stop Gossip, Reversing, and Bend Over Sachet powders and fix up your office or directly hand this person papers dressed with the powders. Dress your hand with the powder blend and shake his hand.
You can have LM set a Stop Gossip vigil light for you to back up your work.
I feel like since you are close to this person, working on him directly in a sneaky way will be very effective.
It seems like you are in a good position to effectively handle the situation in a number of ways.
Again, get yourself cleansed and protected before going into offensive mode.
Good Luck! Many Blessings!
Anthony Mansker, #1802 G

buttercup8072

Unread post by buttercup8072 » Wed May 07, 2014 12:32 am

My boyfriend and i started to have some fights. Im really good at feeling energy. i feel the energy of a neighbor that doesn't want us happy because she is jealous. I am in the process of getting a reading. Is there any suggestions on how to protect us both from outside influences. I was thinking about using a fiery wall of protection candle and placing our photo under it with a petition to block all enemies known and unknown. I did a search and this topic didnt seem to come up.
thanks in advance

Sarafina

Unread post by Sarafina » Wed May 07, 2014 11:03 am

I would get a reading before doing anything so you will know the specific type of products to get/work to do. just my opinion

you could also try to get on this Sunday's radio show if you can. good luck

before then you could sprinkle the front of the door with water that has been prayed over incase any powder or whatever was laid there

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed May 07, 2014 11:21 am

Hi buttercup8072,

the FWOP candle would be an excellent choice. You can also put small mirrors in the windows which face out on this neighbour's house in order to ward off the evil eye. Both you and your BF might also want to consider Rue bath crystals or herbal tea bath since that's specific for taking off and protecting from the evil eye.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:19 am

Hi,

I hope this is the right place!

I have a lot of trouble from other women involving control and stealing my credit. Of course they are talkers too.
I am guessing Stop Gossip! and something else. I feel like it's something following me even. I really do try not to get involved with drama.

I have common re-occurring problems with women.
1. They are always treating me like I am beneath them.

2. They take my credit. I could have suggested it the same day before them and they get the credit. Always. Every job.

3. They try to make me look like I am not doing anything or blame me for something that was not my fault.

4. It doesn't matter if I stand up for myself. It doesn't matter how - if I stand up for myself in a good or bad way. It always ends up with them blaming me or making it my fault in front of others.

5. In general though, no one hears me. I'm usually the last person considered for anything.

My bosses have always liked me, but they always seem to favor the others even though they know I am a good worker and never purposely cause trouble. They favor the other person even if they started something with me and I replied - regardless if I am polite about it. I don't suck up to anyone or try to gain anyone's favor either. This doesn't just happen in the workplace but in social situations to just every day living. Other women pretty much think I am meat or something. I would like to just chalk it down to jealousy. People tell me I am beautiful and smart plus hardworking. I do my best just do my work or get out of the situation.

I have had readings about a year ago about spirits who were following me because of envy and jealousy. I have done cleansings to be rid of them, but I wonder sometimes if they have come back or were just hiding. Today, I was treated by an acupuncturist who did body resistance testing for different things and said the color I needed to focus on was an emerald green. The color of envy and jealousy. It is also a color of the liver and gall bladder which is anger. Ever since I moved to this place a year ago I have gone through a lot of anger as well and dealt with a lot of past anger. Nothing to do with envy and jealousy, but injustice and unfairness. I wonder if this is also related.

What do you all suggest?

Rev Ernest
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Rev Ernest » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:10 pm

Lucky Mojo is proud to announce the publication of a new book by Khi Armand, the host of the popular LMC Radio Network show "On Sacred Ground." In "Deliverance!," Khi unlocks the secrets of how to take off crossed conditions and achieve healing and protection.

The book will debut at the 8th Annual Hoodoo Heritage Festival in Forestville, California, May 16th-17th, 2015, and a copy will be included in the admission package for the event, because Khi will be teaching a workshop on how to do this work. We are taking pre-orders now. "Deliverance" ships on May 18, 2015. Pre-ordered copies will be signed by the author.

BOO-GRI-DELI
Deliverance by Khi Armand
$9.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
Contents

Dedication 4
Acknowledgements 4
About This Book 5
Who Will Deliver Us? 6
What Is Hoodoo? 7
The Terminology of Conjure 8
On the Purchase of Spiritual Products 9
On Botanicals, Minerals, and Animal Curios 10
Diagnosing Spiritual Problems 11
Understanding Magic 11
Understanding Spiritual Gifts 13
Understanding Initiatory Crises 14
Understanding Jinxes and Crossed Conditions 16
Understanding Intrusive Spirits and Energies 17
Understanding Curses 18
Interpreting Dreams, Signs, and Omens 20
Formal Methods of Divination and Reading 23
Spiritual First Aid Spells 26
Uncrossing and Spiritual Cleansing 29
Uncrossing Money: Deliverance from Poverty 39
Uncrossing Love: Deliverance from Loneliness 45
Uncrossing Health Matters 49
Uncrossing Legal Matters 54
Dealing with Intrusive Spirits and Energies 58
Reversing and Protection 60
Carrying the Good Work On 66
Unlocking Clarity and Self-Mastery 66
When You Are Stuck: Block Buster Work 69
When You Are Ready: Road Opener Work 71
Maintenance: How Often Should You Cleanse? 72
Developing Relationships with Helping Spirits 73
Developing Relationships with Ancestors 74
Developing Relationships with Angels and Saints 79
How to Find the Right Root Doctor 86
Spiritual and Social Resources 89
Frequently Asked Questions 90
Bibliography 96
Rev. Ernest, HRCC Grad #0891, MISC Deacon,
Facebook Fridays! Admin, Online LMCCo Catalogue Team

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:14 pm

Hello, avoiceanswered,

What a way to live. I HATE jealous and Envious people. Don't let them take your energy. PLEASE!!

Cleanse yourself first from all of this CRAP they have sent you: http://www.luckymojo.cm/uncrossing.html

Then, protect protect protect yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, Use Crown of Success to get noticed and move forward: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsucess.html

This is what I suggest for starters.

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

avoiceanswered

Unread post by avoiceanswered » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:13 am

Thank you again, Miss Aida,

A little too late! I tend to care too much. :oops: I'll definitely try these out.

^.^

Lazulum

Unread post by Lazulum » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:21 pm

Can Van Van help protect against jealousy, or cleanse it away? The bottle has that Eye on it that sort of looks like the Eye of Horus, without the lower eyelid markings... so does that indicate that it's apotropaic?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:01 pm

Hello, Lazulum ,

In a way, yes, because it clears away negativity and brings in the positive.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

tich
Newly Registered

Unread post by tich » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:24 am

I am hoping that you can help. After many many years I am involved in a loving relationship and do not want to do anything adverse to us. Recently I purchased two rings to symbolize what we have. I have been thinking about the rings, wondering if there was anything that could be done to protect and safe guard us/our relationship for now and in the future. Any advice?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 12, 2015 8:40 pm

Hello, tich ,

Welcome to the forum!

I highly recommend that you use Stay with Me products on the rings: www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

And here is an array of protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And I want to add that I think it's just lovely and refreshing to read about enduring love. So heartwarming.

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

goldentouch97

Unread post by goldentouch97 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:27 pm

hello,i wan some advices for protect my couple,me and my wife we live in a place surrounded by jealous,envious,badmind peoples who watch how we dress,how we live,watch my new car etc ...

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Hello, goldentouch97

What a way to live. I HATE jealous and Envious people. Don't let them take your energy. PLEASE!!

Cleanse yourself first from all of this CRAP they have sent you: http://www.luckymojo.cm/uncrossing.html

Then, protect protect protect yourself: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Then, Use Crown of Success to get noticed and move forward: http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsucess.html

This is what I suggest for starters.

I hope this helps

Wishing you the very best

take care of yourself
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tinamichelle

Unread post by Tinamichelle » Thu May 19, 2016 12:37 pm

I have a problem with this jealous envy female. Thing is she don't know me like that. She has been doing root work against me and my family. Like trying to stop our money trying to basically stop everything and bring us down. I even think she has planted or threw something in in our yard. Please help! Any advice would be very helpful. I deal with lucky Mojo on the regular but just don't know what to get to stop this enemy.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu May 19, 2016 8:53 pm

Hello, Tinamichelle,

That's terrible!

Start with uncrossing spells. www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

IMMEDIATELY follow up with protection spells: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

And spray ammonia outside where this person has been laying tricks

www.luckymojo.com/ammonia.html

I hope this helps

Wishing you the best

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Tinamichelle

Unread post by Tinamichelle » Mon May 23, 2016 4:39 pm

Thank you so much for your opinion.

deladelasol77

Unread post by deladelasol77 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:16 pm

Hello I need help for my sister who is an architect designer working for the state. She and her best friend who work for the same company are having a difficult time with a colleague who is giving them a hard time because she is very jealous that my sister graduated from a state university and also jealous of all her unique ideas that my sister's boss praises. This awful woman secretly likes to steal the work and ideas of her own colleagues to take all the credit and earn a higher salary. Just today this woman stole my sister's best friend's work from her office. My sister fears that this woman could one day steal all her ideas from her, or try to find an evil way to make my sister lose her job. My sister is fed up with this woman acting very tough and sour towards her. This woman everyday gives my sister the evil eye and my sister can feel the negative energy this woman sends to her. Please help me what to do to help my sister so this terrible woman either leaves her and her best friend alone or gets transfer somewhere else. Luckily my sister was able to get the full name of this woman so I hope I can do a spell with using the name. Thank you

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:43 pm

Hello, deladelasol77 ,

I am so sorry that this is happening. Seems these type of people are just everywhere. Terrible!

Please take a look at this thread for spell ideas:

spells-against-manipulative-lying-co-wo ... 20533.html

Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”