Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Protect Peson who is Incarcerated Jailed in Prison

rojo2

Spells to Protect Peson who is Incarcerated Jailed in Prison

Unread post by rojo2 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:22 am

Hello Everyone, I have a son that was in violation of his probation and had to serve 10 months in prison. He only has 5 months to go .The problem is he is having trouble with the guards and inmates. I know some of his problems is due to his attitude. He is not a bad nor mean person just that if he disagrees with you he most convey his point. Which results in an agrument. His personallity causes him unnecessary distress, it always has.I need a spell for him to have peace. Especially peace of mind I was thinking of burning a skull candle but I'm not sure which one. I have been burning blue candles to give him peace. But I feel I need something stronger which will get him through this and last even after this. Any suggestions I will appreciate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Protection for son

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 pm

"stronger" Things are as strong as you make them. So do not feel like what you are doing weak, but perhaps you need to take a different approach to the problem.

For this I would definitely, do some tranquility work to keep him calm which is what you have been doing.

If you want to give him peace of mind, and better wisdom to make better decisions then you should do some king solomon wisdom products
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

In addition, I would some protection work as well
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

rojo2

Re: Protection for son

Unread post by rojo2 » Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Thank you so much

Psychic Mimi
To Protect a Person Who Is Incarcerated Jailed in Prison

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:35 pm

I have heard some things about an inmate whom I have no connection to, and I'm a little concerned. I don't have anything personal, although I'm going to be able to get something sent to me. In the meantime, I only know his name and date of birth. Is there anything I can do to help motivate someone at the jail to move this inmate to another pod where he can be safe? I can't very well call over there without causing problems for my own self, and it would definitely cause them for my boyfriend, who is the source of my information.

I thought of a honey jar, but I'm afraid it might be too slow, particularly since this is a pot about to boil over.

I thought of using some hot foot products, but I don't know if this would be a proper application. Besides, I just want him moved to another pod, I don't care about anything else.

Thoughts???

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: To Protect a Person Who Is Incarcerated Jailed in Prison

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:47 am

You can burn a Protection, Fiery Wall of Protection, or St. Michael candle for him. Hotfoot would not be appropriate in this situation.

Burn a Command Control Compel candle for the prison officials. Many prisons have websites with pictures and information. Print out something you can put on or under the candle, and write your petition on it.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

JayDee
HRCC Student
To Protect a Person Who Is Incarcerated Jailed in Prison

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Good evening,

I am seeking help and advice on how to proceed helping my little sister. She is 25 and has some issues with the police since high school. Minor things mostly. She was put on probation for two years for finding weed in her car. She did the probation but one part on it said she needed a mental evaluation. I guess she didnt even though the court sent her a letter a year ago saying pay the last of the fine and she was done.

Well they issued a warrant and she was arrested the other night. She is now in county jail and the judge sent her to 6 m.o. with no option of early release.

I am aware her actions and decisions got her here, her drug addiction and need for help got her here and maybe its a wake up call.. My worry is her saefty, she is small frail like 110 lbs, has depression and anxiety. She is serving in one of the worst prisons in the state, as well the region.

So the question is what work can I do to keep her safe from harm while in jail and any suggestions on work to do to open her eyes to help her want to change too from this experience.

I really would love some advice on protecting her because I cant really give her anything to wear etc while in jail! .

Thanks,

j82
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:44 pm

j82, how very sad for your sister.

Try these:
That's to deal directly with her safety and legal troubles. Once you have that squared away, try:
Don't forget to post prayer requests at the Crystal Silence League:
Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:42 am

Miss Michaele gave some good advice, and i suggest you follow the links she posted.

I would add that i have seen folks make a doll-baby for someone incarcerated in jail or prison and make it a safe little nest or box, then speak to it, wrap it up, give it encouraging words, and smoke it with a mixture of Protection and Crucible of Courage Incense powders or with a resin incense such as Frankincense, while reciting Psalms 23 and Psalms 92 on behalf of the person.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

yellagyrl

Unread post by yellagyrl » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:01 pm

In regards to carrying Psalms on the person, I know there are different ones that are recommended, but is it okay to carry them all at once?
Thank You Justo Juez!
Thank You Saint Anthony!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:07 pm

Hello, yellagyrl ,

Of course you can do that.

Wishing you the very best with this
HRCC Graduate #1631

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:50 am

good morning LM family ;)
I have a question. I have a godmother who just got incarcerated and she may due some serious time..
due to jealous family members who caused all her misery.. my question is what else can be done for someone in jail?
to maybe shorten time? protect her? shes almost 70 yrs old with a bunch of health ailments..
please any and all advice is appreciated..
thank you gifted.
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:45 pm

I did alot of work with the Nino de Atocha before on someone's behalf and it worked beautifully. I also did a beef tongue spell that worked nicely as well.

http://www.luckymojo.com/ninoatocha.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

gifted

Unread post by gifted » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:14 pm

Thank you psychic mimi! I will definitely try these things.. im just so scattered brained rt now
cant or couldn't think of what to do ;(
Thank You again
Gifted =)
Thank You St. Barbara for all of you protection and help.
Thank you St Martha for all your help.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Hello, gifted ,

Psychic Mimi gave you some good advice and good pages.

You may also want to consider an influence Skull candle on the judge: www.luckymojo.com/influence.html

Also, I pray that her attorney will bring up that fact that she's not in good health.

Hoping for the very best outcome for her
HRCC Graduate #1631

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”