Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting for Invisibility from Enemies and Evil Spirits

chatocamacho

Unread post by chatocamacho » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:40 am

Hi, I have a problem. Let me start by saying that my friend is being attacked by black magic but fortunately someone is shielding her from it. Ever since she told me about it, I have been sensing that someone has been observing me and when I turn to look there is no one there. I used my pendulum yesterday and asked if a witch had been observing me and it said yes. About an hour later, I sensed thatsomeone was observing me again so I pulled out my pendulum and started asking if there was a witch looking at me and it said yes. I started to ask the witch some questions through the pendulum and she actually responded.I think she is astrally traveling. What should I do? How do I Keep her from observing me?

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Evil Witch Spying on Me Using Witchcraft

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection can be used around your home to keep out whoever it is. If you can find the name and a personal concern of whoever is spying on you, you could make a up a poppet on them and blind fold it while asking that you be shielded from their sight. Also I have heard of people using Run Devil Run products to drive off spirits that have been pestering them. I have never employed that formula in that way but its worth a shot if your convinced someone is actually spying on you by "astrally traveling".
HRCC Student #1559

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:29 pm

chatocamacho wrote:What should I do? How do I Keep her from observing me?
Fiery Wall of protection is good, as is Cast Off Evil. I would scrub daily with salt, always scrubbing downward and recite the 23rd Psalm.

Good protection and repelling work should do the trick.

Mary

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Also a bat nut or Devil pod, dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection and set over your door facing out is supposed to repel evil, they also just look really cool :)

you can find them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html
HRCC Student #1559

Brujero05

Unread post by Brujero05 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:46 am

She may not necessarily be astral traveling. She could also be clairvoyantly probing you. You can put "white light" shield around your home and yourself. This should last about day so you need re-do it every once and awhile.

chatocamacho

Unread post by chatocamacho » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 am

What is white light shield?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:16 pm

A "white light shield" is a term of art that derives from American and European Wicca, Neo-Pagan, and New Age practices and could generally be said to be a form of visualization magic. It is not commonly encountered in hoodoo, so it is pretty much off-topic here. Look it up on google or ask a New Age practitioner for help.

In hoodoo we work much more connectedly with roots, herbs, curios, candles, and minerals and do not rely as heavily on visualizations as in other paths. That's why Literary Lioness (Mary), one of our Certified Practitioners, suggested a Fiery Wall of Protection spell.

In this Lucky Mojo forum you will receive primarily conjure and hoodoo suggestions, in keeping with our mission as teachers and hand-crafters of supplies that are utilized in the African American folk magic tradition. Look for suggestions from Certified Practitioners if you want to be sure that the replies you get come from experienced and/or professional root doctors and spiritual workers.

This is not to say that a white light shield may not help -- but it is definitely from a different tradition and we are not teaching it here.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Mercurious

Unread post by Mercurious » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:55 am

Carry an Evil Eye amulet, anointed with some Fiery Wall of Protection oil from Lucky Mojo. The Eye will look out for the witch for you and the oil will protect you from her magic. I've come to realize that a person's magic can't harm you if you don't let it.

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:08 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:A "white light shield" is a term of art that derives from American and European Wicca, Neo-Pagan, and New Age practices and could generally be said to be a form of visualization magic. It is not commonly encountered in hoodoo, so it is pretty much off-topic here. Look it up on google or ask a New Age practitioner for help.

In hoodoo we work much more connectedly with roots, herbs, curios, candles, and minerals and do not rely as heavily on visualizations as in other paths. That's why Literary Lioness (Mary), one of our Certified Practitioners, suggested a Fiery Wall of Protection spell.

In this Lucky Mojo forum you will receive primarily conjure and hoodoo suggestions, in keeping with our mission as teachers and hand-crafters of supplies that are utilized in the African American folk magic tradition. Look for suggestions from Certified Practitioners if you want to be sure that the replies you get come from experienced and/or professional root doctors and spiritual workers.

This is not to say that a white light shield may not help -- but it is definitely from a different tradition and we are not teaching it here.

Good luck.
Hi, I'm new here and just wanted to add my two cents worth.
What I love about Hoodoo is that it DOESN'T rely on visualization, and that the roots, herbs and curios used are alleged to be powerful in and of themselves, as opposed to "symbolic in order to aid the practitioners concentration", as is the case in other magickal traditions. Am happy to be here and just wanted to say "hi" to all.

J Simulcik
HRCC Student

Unread post by J Simulcik » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:20 pm

K54 wrote: Hi, I'm new here and just wanted to add my two cents worth.
What I love about Hoodoo is that it DOESN'T rely on visualization, and that the roots, herbs and curios used are alleged to be powerful in and of themselves, as opposed to "symbolic in order to aid the practitioners concentration", as is the case in other magickal traditions. Am happy to be here and just wanted to say "hi" to all.
That is true; the curios and herbs we use have power (sometimes in multiple fields) unto themselves.

Also, welcome, K54. Why don't you post an introduction in that subforum to let us know more about you?
HRCC Student #1339

K_54_2

Unread post by K_54_2 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:41 pm

J Simulcik wrote: That is true; the curios and herbs we use have power (sometimes in multiple fields) unto themselves.

Also, welcome, K54. Why don't you post an introduction in that subforum to let us know more about you?
Thank you for the welcome and I'll do that...just have to figure out how lol.

mmcpower

Unread post by mmcpower » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:57 am

HailDiscordia wrote:Also a bat nut or Devil pod, dressed with Fiery Wall of Protection and set over your door facing out is supposed to repel evil, they also just look really cool :)

you can find them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/batnut.html

Ok call me neive but what do you mean "facing out". I rent a room and I can only keep it in my room so can I just put it above my door in my room or am I suppose to put it on the outside of my door? I am confused and want to make sure I am using it properly.

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:48 am

Facing out meaning you want it facing towards the opening of the door meaning out towards the world not towards your room. So in your case put it above your door facing the wall if its a room inside the home, or you can put it outside the door with the front facing outside to the world
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:11 am

mmcpower wrote:

Ok call me neive but what do you mean "facing out". I rent a room and I can only keep it in my room so can I just put it above my door in my room or am I suppose to put it on the outside of my door? I am confused and want to make sure I am using it properly.

Thanks
Put it outside of your door. It has two sides that will look like different faces, I would put the scarier/fiercer looking face facing away from the inside of your room to scare off what may come.
HRCC Student #1559

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:21 am

Light an Archangel Michael candle or a red candle dressed with Archangel Michael oil. Read Psalm 91 for protection from anything this woman might throw at you.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

brujobori123

Unread post by brujobori123 » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:57 am

Does someone know of any good spells or lucky mojo products that may achieve a person passing by his enemies and not being seen. Im sure that know magical system can make a person invisible so thats not what im asking. What I am asking is that maybe for example a person will go to a place and be less noticed or harder to detect or even have the enemy actually change his sight to another location well thanks and good luck

NotDorianGray

Re: spell in hoodoo

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:42 am

Well, Crowley was big on invisibilty...

Maybe use protection products, and modify the intent via petition? Make a doll baby of the one you want to protect, put protection oil on a piece of gauzy or shimmery material, and cover the doll baby in it to represent a veiled presence?

Be creative.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:33 am

NotDorianGray offered some good advice brujobori123. You might want to consider including an Amulet or Talismanm. LM has some great books on their use and a list of the ones they have in stock...review theses pages

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatamulets.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/luckyw.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Lucylookingskyward

Unread post by Lucylookingskyward » Mon Oct 05, 2009 2:01 pm

This isn't really hoodoo, but there are traditions where wrapping an opal in a bay leaf and praying over it can make you invisible towards a target. That info was from the Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem & Metal Magic, which is a book that Miss Cat offers in her book section of the shop. Alternatively the suggestions above are probably best, especially if you're focusing primarily on a hoodoo perspective.

brujobori123

Unread post by brujobori123 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:07 am

Hey thanks guys everyone was so helpful that really hard to come by nowadays well i appreciate the time and effort everyone put into your replies and again thanks im very greatful for the replies ok buhbyes now good luck

FLIGHTY1

Spirit protection: Questions & Answers

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:59 am

HELLO! I have a very good question.

I was told before I knew never to summons spirits as it will come back to haunt you, but you tell me what you think of this:

I have been practicing for five years now. When Angry at someone and not putting spells on them directly, something happens to them or something they own.

For example my ex boss called me up to get some supplies and give it to my ex. It was my last couple hundred bucks for a few days, with the promise he would give it back the next day. Never did. Found out that my ex owed him rent for his space, so he kept it. I was so angry cause it was my last, I even had to take something back to make up all the money. I cursed about the guy, he would not return my calls. A few days later a tractor ran over leg; he was in the hospital for several days; had to have skin graft on his leg. I finally saw him and his leg wow!!! I felt so bad for him.

Then I was upset with my daughter one dayand took her keys so she couldn't drive. She towed it away. She drove it, then her engine blew up a few days later.

I don't wish no bad to come to anyone but it seems like therer is something around me that's fighting my battles for me without me summoning them -- who could this be?

I was told in a reading that I had an guardian angel watching over me :lol: it's my mom.

I had this problem with a neighbor for ten years. I wanted her to move years ago. Finally this year came something got her away from here. She vowed she would never leave. She did harass me for me to leave. She left in a bad way and she can't come back either; that was a good thing for me.

Recently someone that I trusted took something from me and I'm kinda scared of what will happen to them, but I will soon see 'cause I kinda like these people.

Can someone tell if someone is seeing duppys,does that mean someone is cursing them or putting spells on them? They see them at night regularly in their sleep.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: spirit protection

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:11 am

Hi, You ask several good questions. I will try to answer as best i can.

First, there are some people -- you are one, and i can tell you that i am another -- who have a serious power of being able to cause things to happen when they are angry -- but it is not just the anger part -- it is being RIGHTEOUSLY angry. You can't use this power just to hurt people or because you have a headache and feel irritable. You have to have been WRONGED. I was once told that this is because you have a way of "shouting out to God" and the answer comes like LIGHTNING, as with the prophets of old. Some folks have this power all their lives, for some it comes and goes. Some never have it.

If someone is seeing duppys or ghosts or any kinds of spirits, it can mean a curse, but it can also mean that they are a natural psychic and can develop their powers. You know that some folks are warned of disaster by visitors from the beyond, and there are also folks who can control such spirits. So, the question is, how do you relate to them in your dreams? If there is fear, loss of power, or threats of any kind, the spirits may be there to work a curse. If the spirits are loving, warning, helpful, or carry messages of hope, it may be that they are watching over you to protect you.

However, be that as it may, should you wish to stop receiving such dreams, you can go to the graveyard where the person is buried, and "plant" them so that they do not follow you. Also, if the person is a mother, she may really just wish to "keep an eye" on you, so what we do in that case is different -- we take some of her graveyard dirt home and sprinkle it at the doorway of the house and say, "Mother, now watch your child (or your children) in peace" and she will stop being so restless.

Good luck to you, and if you have any more questions, just ask!
catherine yronwode

Simpleme

GO UNSEEN

Unread post by Simpleme » Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:14 pm

O.K I understand that one of the ways to protect and cleans one's self after doing work aimed and hurting/crossing someone is to take a bath with Hyssop while reading the 51st psalm.

My question is: how do you protect yourself to the point where you are not seen? For example, if someone was to suspect that you were doing a conjure job on them and they went to someone to find out it was you. What can I do to make sure that I'm invisible and cannot be detected as the person carrying out the job.

In others words, what can I do that no rootworker, reader or whoever can see I was the one who did a job targeting someone?

Thanks

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: GO UNSEEN

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:50 am

A truly gifted seer can see past any deception laid and get to the root of the problem ;-).

That being said, you can go about this a few different ways. You can use conjure to protect your persons and house to the degree that it becomes difficult to see what work is being done, the other option is to distort the ability of your target to preceive the work being done.

The latter method involves using an image of the target (dollie or figure candle) that you baptize then use elements of binding and control and confusion to keep them from discovering your work. You also take a small cloth band and bind up the person's eyes so they can't see what you are up to. (Confusion Oil, Poppy Seeds, Black Mustard Seeds, Knotweed, and similar products can be used to acheive this effect).

Mix salt with your Hyssop bath and read the 51st Pslams, as you remove your sin, your tie to the deed can also be removed. Then take indian head coins or mercury dimes and post them above your doorstep or at the four corners of your house and command them to act as guardians and to redirect anyone's gaze and perception of what you are doing. Sprinkle at the four corners with Salt, asking for the same thing. Then finally sprinkle your front yard with Black Mustard Seeds to confuse up someone's ability to perceive what you are doing.

I've used these methods with great effect.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:11 am

I thought that if a rootworker does the work for you, then it is not you who does the work - hence, no ties to you doing the conjure on a target. Was I wrong?

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:34 am

A gifted worker can see the ties between the one who does the work and the one ordering it.
Besides the clients mind is very often on the target so it is not very difficult to spot if you have the Sight.

When doing any of the excellent methods mentioned by CM above, make sure your prayer includes covering the path to the work not only from human eyes, but spirits as well.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:54 am

skyme714 wrote:I thought that if a rootworker does the work for you, then it is not you who does the work - hence, no ties to you doing the conjure on a target. Was I wrong?
Well, in all fairness, besides the fact that I do think your wrong and the work is connected to you (but I'm not very experienced in this, so I could be wrong), even if it isn't.... if you have someone who has an ex that is still very much interested in them and you can tell that someone did spellwork on that person, it doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure out who did the work.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Simpleme

Unread post by Simpleme » Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:26 am

I am so glad that I asked this question. Once again this is a great discussion and provides incredibly valuable advice.

Thank you Conjureman, and all other contributers...

Looking forward to seeing what others have to say.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:43 pm

Elder berries are good too to shield from prying eyes as spiritually as well as the law.

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:11 am

Thanks for your response Mrs. Cat. I would like to clear a misunderstanding in this post: the duppies the person sees is my ex on off again boyfriend. he is the only reason I'm into this. before I knew nothing of (science) or hoodoo.

I found out that someone been working us when I went to get a reading years ago. we would get into a arguement and fight over nothing then he would be sorry about the whole arguement and did not why we were arguing at all.

I have been trying to comment on this post for weeks. everytime I get it all typed up, I hit a button and it deletes itself. :lol:

ablake

Unread post by ablake » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:27 am

hmmm...

So some have and for some it comes and goes.

I had this "trait" years ago. People including my friends were always so careful not to p*ss me off. Odd things would happen. The one incident that some friends to this day remember is a girl once made rude racial comment to me at work. I put her in her place. That night that was a fire at her parents home where she lived. It was electrical but my friends insisted it happened because she had made me mad. I haven't had this happen though in many many a year.

Can these abilities be developed? Or is there an age where you just to "old" to do so?

Sadly I only learned about Hoodoo in the last year. Now I'm in my 40s and wish I knew then what I know now.

burzel

Unread post by burzel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:24 am

oooh, i stumbled on this thread while looking for something else, and it made me grin from ear to ear, so nice to hear that other people have similar abilities to myself. i've never thought of it as a hotline to god, i have had reason to believe it is something else, but i don't think it can be developed like other medial talents. my husband tells me he fears me when i get ticked off, it give out literally waves of heat and the fury changes my eye colour from a turquoise blue / green to a pale green with dark ring, while i'm ticked off it's normally best for me to stay away from electrical equipment, i have a habit of blowing things.....normal life expectancy of a laptop is 12 months. i have never been able to wear a watch, they just stop, normally within a month or two, only once the time sped up wierd.

we did a few experiments a while back, with that nice little machine mechanics use to measure amps etc., first we measured my "static" and saw it was normal, then we put a very low current through my body to see the resistance, then back to static and we had visible results, my body seems to store electricity. what does this have to do with making things happen? well, all my life, if i wanted something to happen it would, regardless of my temper. i never worry, because i know things will turn out how i want them, going so far as bending peoples will unintentionally.

i always thought these gifts were related somehow to being an empath.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:06 am

Burzel, being an "empath" means being able to feel the same emotions and physical sensations as another person -- this is not at all related to being a person carrying a charge, as you describe. The two may co-exist in one person, but they are not the same, nor do they arise from the same inner impulses.

Like you, i apparently "shoot sparks" from my eyes when i am angry (many people have told me this) -- but unlike you, i am easy on electrical appliances. I discharge my energy or "ground" it, literally in the ground, by walking barefoot most of the time and trying to live in a green, natural environment with minimal reliance on the irritations of modern life.
catherine yronwode

GoldenFlow7

Unread post by GoldenFlow7 » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:56 am

I am overjoyed to find this post! I too like FLIGHTY1 see Spirits in my dream and I get angry and things happen too. I have bouts of energy that if I dont find a way to release it reverses and I get really depressed. I learned how to channel it by exercising or dancing etc. and now I am learning about grounding etc. I have always felt this immense power in me but have been afraid all my life so I try to hide it but it would come out in bursts and sometimes in appropriately. Spirits or Duppies that I see often as we call them where I am from :) are usually my Ancestors I was fearful of my dreams growing up and asked for it to stop, now I have gotten older (in my 30s) and since getting into Hoodoo which also like you FLIGHTY1 I never got into until my current boyfriend, because of the pattern of our relationship I decided to do a reading which started it all:) What I realise there are people who enter our lives to help us to remember our "Soul Purpose." and who we are. All my life I have been hiding who I am because I was afraid and didnt know how to deal with it also I was afraid of how I would be accepted and how to explain myself to others especially my close friends. I often worry about how my mate will relate to me, my mom is like me but luckily my dad is accepting of her and makes fun of her when she communicates at night in her sleep with Spirits:)
I also have a way of feeling other peoples emotions and sometimes know when someone is lying to me or can feel the presence of Spirits anyways, the more accepting I am the more I learn. Praise God for this forum and for Miss Cat who is helping so many of us!

Blessings!
GoldenFlow
Thank you God, Holy Spirit, St Martha, St Expedite, Guardian Angel, Archangels, Ancestors, and Oshun

fiore

How do you block someone from reading you...

Unread post by fiore » Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:03 am

I keep on picking up that a family member is constantly trying to read me. She uses a dowsing method. How can I block her from doing so? Without my permission, I feel it is invasive. I don't really care for it. Is there anything that I can use from LM to assist in that? I don't want to block good things coming into my life, but I do want to block the "nosey bodies."

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: How do you block someone from reading you...

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:26 am

You need to do some cleansing and then a great big chunk of protection work. I think ConjureMan also had some methods that he shared about gaining "spiritual invisibility", that would be very helpful to you. But in the meantime, I would wear some Fiery Wall of Protection oil every day, and burn FWP incense throughout my house each day while praying for a protective barrier to be erected against this person. St. Michael could help you out with this if you are comfortable working with saints and angels.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:39 am

Thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it. :)

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:15 am

Great advice Ju! Thank you...
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

fiore

Unread post by fiore » Mon May 10, 2010 5:32 am

I wanted to share something with everyone that I found to be quite powerful and it works! I was told that when I sense someone is invading my space psychically without my permission, picture a brick wall between me and that person. The visualization was so easy to do. I even visualized it all around me. It worked immediately!

Oh, an ps.. thank you lucky mojo. I got my fiery wall of protection oil today! :)

jumanja

Unread post by jumanja » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:08 am

This is an interesting thread. I read it a while back and kept looking for it again so I could post to it. I have had these traits since I was a child. Growing up in the Native American tradition they are looked at as gifts and cultured. Like Cat and Burzel my eyes actually go from a hazel green to a yellow when I am intensely angry. I too short out appliances if I am near them. I can not wear a watch because I drain the battery almost immediately. It is a joke among all my friends and family. As Cat said it is not an ordinary type of anger. It is an anger based on a great injustice being done to oneself or another.

As for Spirits I have grown up with them, as has my son, it is something that I was taught to communicate with. Not everyone is given this gift some have other gifts to cultivate. But for those of us that do have such things we are taught how to work with them in a sacred manner. Some come to help us and some come to us for help. I have had many of my ancestors come to my aid in times of need.

LOL, unfortunately I do not know too many people like me that short out things...but I was taught by some very good medicine people on how to speak with Spirits!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:40 pm

I don't get the 'hotline to god' (wish i did!) but I've noticed for years that around this time of year EVERYTHING I touch, at all, even wood once, will shock me. I don't mean the normal static charge, I mean I have to discharge on something before I can use anything electrical or it'll fry. Earlier today I was at the store and reached for the milk case and had a bolt go from that arm and out the other with an audible "crack!" hurt like the dickens and it happens for a few months every year. I can't leave the house when I'm sick either because things fly off shelves behind me and things around me go into disarray, anyone know wth? I have the empath thing and some mediumship in the way that when spirits try to talk to me I close my eyes and ask them to go away, every few years I think it'll be ok to open up and try to use it but it gets too much for me and I shut it off again if that makes a difference.

cognitivedissonance

Unread post by cognitivedissonance » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:09 pm

I have a similar problem, in that I am ludicrously sensitive to extreme emotion of any sort, and I get physically ill when I'm in large crowds where a lot of emotion is going on (sports, shopping at Christmas, funerals, etc.). The rational side of me knows it's part of Social Anxiety Disorder and it's perfectly normal and can be controlled via medication, but the spiritual side of me knows it's being an empath.

I know that I have the ability to attract spirits, although I personally can't see or talk to them. When I worked in radio, though, I was CONSTANTLY dealing with EVP issues, and any time I recorded something on a non-digital format I'd get weird static and whispery sorts of noises on the tape. I'm personally not really comfortable with "getting to know" that side of myself. Thankfully I don't work in that industry anymore.

I do, however, have a weird issue with thought projections, in that when I'm in a place believed to have spiritual or ghostly manifestations, somebody around me inevitably sees them. I never do, it's just my presence that seems to make other people more sensitive.

This is a wildly fascinating thread!

Lightstorm2

Concealing one's work from being detected through divination

Unread post by Lightstorm2 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:31 pm

post deleted

NOTE FROM CAT:

Lightstorm, like Cali_Girl and a few others, loves to ask for our help but then tries to hide the fact that he had a problem and has asked for us to give him advice. His arrogance lies in the assumption that the time our participants, volunteers, practitioners, and moderators too to respond to his questions are not worth the time we took on his behalf, or that the general public will not benefit from reading the conjure advice that was given.

It's obvious that in this case, he was doing some kind of cursing or break-up work and wanted to be sure that if his targets used divination or went to a reader, that his work would not be detectable through divinatory methods

It's a great topic and a worthwhile question -- and ConjureMan Ali's response is useful, so the thread remains, but if Lightstorm does this again, he will be banned from the forum.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Concealing one's work from being detected through divination

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:10 pm

Confusion products, Poppy Seeds, Black Mustard Seeds, and interestingly Bay Leaves in the four corners of your house can help conceal your work. Bay Leaves have a protective quality to them that ensure your work cannot be reversed back onto you, that you cannot track the chaotic spirits back into your own home, and conceals your work from being discovered.

In addition if you are working with things like pictures or doll babies cover their eyes to keep them from seeing what work you are doing.

There are many more techniques mentioned on the forum that you may benefit from reading.

Keep in mind however, that a talented reader may see through what you throw up to conceal your work. It comes down to how good you are at hiding it and how good they are at finding out.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

yoopylucks

spiritual invisibility from enemies

Unread post by yoopylucks » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:03 pm

Well my fellow root workers i havent been on here in quiet a while and needless to say that i have missed the site

well for my question. I have enemies like everyone else in this world my enemies seem to be pretty fierce they hunting to do some physical harm.

Now i would like to do some work so im able to pass by them without them noticing me.

I would realy love some recommendations. I am sure that a person becoming totaly invisible is a very hard task to accomplish so im not asking that at all. What i am asking is maybe something to draw the eyesight away when i pass bye, or something that may make it hard for them to identify me, also maybe something that will let me go on bye with a veiled presence

thanks and happy hoodooing...............

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: spiritual invisibility from enemies

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:32 pm

I would work with some fiery wall of protection work. In addition, elder flowers are great for this. I sprinkle this in the four corners of my space, and I like to carry some Agar-Agar with me as well. You can put a bit of Agar-Agar in a flannel bag, alone or along with some fiery wall of protection powder, and you will go unnoticed among others.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:43 pm

Stars is one of THE TOP "wise ones". I'll try her post and recommendation as needed. Thank you Stars as always.

I did read about this in the LM Esoteric Archive, Usenet, (I am about to post a link, if it is not appropriate, please let me know) I read about it when I was reading about "Purple Magic" within the LM Site.

http://www.luckymojo.com/esoteric/occul ... pells.html

There is a wealth of information throughout the site, from this forum to the products sold, free spells, Esoteric archive, Books sold through the site...on and on...

The link provided was to provide you with the point about the knowledge available through the entire site, to read and learn. Many of the spells in the Esoteric section lead us back to the products we do use and discuss in the forum. I am bringing this up for folks who might not have otherwise explored the great work that is out there and available to us for study and knowledge.

***Again, I hope this post was ok, in so far as an answer with the link.

Thank you.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:24 pm

Thanks for posting that link, Triplethreat. That is indeed the proper way to point out other parts of our site, and it is perfectly okay -- and even encouraged -- to link to any site at luckymojo.com or herb-magic.com,
catherine yronwode

lucy2

Unread post by lucy2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:01 pm

I dont think its possible to do that spell

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:08 pm

And why do you think that Lucy?
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jetstream

Unread post by jetstream » Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Hey all, im new here..this thread got me very fired up! At my old job we had heavy carpet, when I touched the mirrored doors, sparks would fly. You could hear the crack. I just attributed it to static electricity. Over the years ive been through three close calls with fire, two where ive lived. If I become amotionally upset, microwaves, computers, cell phones, blow out, or refuse to work. I have a terrible time with lights electricity and appliances. Im an easy going n slow to anger, but have been told, once angered im a frightening force to be reckoned with. My eyes change colour and a friend told me I bare my teeth like an animal when pissed. I thought she exaggerated till I caught sight of myself in the mirror when I was angry. A few psychics have me to stay awsy from working with electricity and gas. Ive had alot of phenomena like this around me, and if I think on something with enough focus, under the right emotional conditions shit happens. Does me no good if I cant harness it. How can I learn to use this in a controlled positive way. Its not like I can toddle on down to my community college and signup for Pyrokinetics 101. Any pointers for this serious enquiry appreciated. Thanks and blessings to everyone

freret9
protection against an adept worker who can block you.

Unread post by freret9 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:32 am

Which product is best to use agaianst one who is well versed in reversals and counter protection. Uncrossing works well but i don't think it is well suited against a person who will just get up a reaply a new hex.

My situation is a bit tricky because although my enemy doesn't live near me they have access to a great deal of my personal belongings, this enemy is an immediate family member....extremy jealous and imho downright evil.
Any product suggestions?

Thanx in advance,
Freret

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: protection against an adept worker who can block you.

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Well, first of all, I'd start slathering on Law Keep Away, so you can slide right under his or her radar.

Then, dress all your belongings with Jinx Killer, and bathe with it too. Spike your grooming and cleaning supplies with the oil or dissolved bath crystals.

Get a protective mojo, or make one, and feed it with Law Keep Away as well as the appropriate oils.

Get some protective talismans in your house, too: evil eye charms to hang on the wall; mirrors (even an ordinary mirror can be five-spotted with Protection oil); pictures or statues of St. Michael or other protectors; spiny plants or decorations in your windows; a line of red brick dust across each doorway.

I like the use of decoys in protection work: You can build a doll baby on yourself to take the hits -- or you can make a witch bottle.

If you have sufficient privacy, start an altar to some protective spirit such as St. Michael. If you don't have much privacy, you can build a beautiful altar in an Altoids tin which you can keep in your pocket or purse. A tealight, a little packet of incense or herbs to sprinkle on it, a vial of oil, a picture inside the lid - and you're good to go. You can decorate the outside if you want, or leave the box as it is, for camouflage :)
Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

freret9

Unread post by freret9 » Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:47 pm

Thank you for your great suggestions tho' i'm not sure why to use law keep away products.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:46 pm

freret9 wrote:Thank you for your great suggestions tho' i'm not sure why to use law keep away products.
You want your enemy's "third eye" to slide right over you without seeing. It was originally formulated to keep the law and government agencies from noticing your private business, so some folks also use it like an invisibility formula.

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:43 am

MissMichaele wrote:
You want your enemy's "third eye" to slide right over you without seeing. It was originally formulated to keep the law and government agencies from noticing your private business, so some folks also use it like an invisibility formula.

Miss Michaele
Wow, I never knew that Law Keep Away could be used like this. This is nice to know.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

freret9

Unread post by freret9 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:09 am

A million thanx Miss Michele!!!

I took your advice mainly with jinx killer and law keep away. The law keep away is actually working like you said it would i can't feel my enemies presence at all. I never would have thought to use it that way, my enemy feels completly blocked i mean 360 degrees blocked which was what i wanted to do.

I put jinx killer and law keep away on myself, house, car and my cell phone and literally my cell phone died that night i mean its dead it won't charge up or turn back on at all. So now my enemy doesn't have access to me thru my phone, what the hell was on my phone did she curse it from a distance!!! man thats crazy. I won't be giving her my number ever again.

In just a few days i'm starting to see some major improvements around me with mostly my money. Thanx a million!

Jinglepop

Unread post by Jinglepop » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:49 am

Miss Michaele could you elaborate further on how to make this decoy doll baby to take the hits for you? (It sounds brilliant!)

MoonBreath

Unread post by MoonBreath » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm

Thank you Miss Michaele! I will be including the Law Keep Away and Jinx Killer products in my next order too. Anything that will help shield me and my family, or make us magically invisible to enemies would be great!

freret9

Unread post by freret9 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:51 am

Out of curiosity what type of hoodoo products makes your own spells bounce off you but yet manifests for anyone in your vicinity mainly roommate or those close to you.

Now that i'm free from my enemy i remember that during that time this very thing would happen to me constantly. I would cast a spell and it was as if it would bounce off of me and go to the nearest person in my vicinity which usually be a roommate or a close friend. What kind of product could do this, my first guess would be some kind of a binding spell.
I only ask because this has been my most difficult spell that has been placed on me that i've had the hardest time understanding and removing. Any imput would be great.

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”