Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell-Casting Against Bullies and Physical Stalkers

yoopylucks

Unread post by yoopylucks » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 am

ok ive made a few enemies in my life and needless to say that i would like to feel more secure when walking the streets. So with that in mind i would like to ask, anything that i may be able to use for physical protection such as a bath that i may be able to buy that would allow me to walk by enemies and they not see me or something that may avert there eyes when im around i just honestly would rather them not be able to identify me i dont want to put a spell directly on them im not interested in that kind of work i would prefer to deal with this situation in a more ethical manner so any good person do answer quickly and thanks in advanced.

Apo
Forum Member

Re: enemies

Unread post by Apo » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Here's a few products that could help you with your need.

http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-fiery-wall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-devils-shoe-string.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-peony-root.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-protection.html

You could also try Saint Michael Archangel Oil, his stamp or setting a blue candle for him from time to time to ask for protection.

yoopylucks

Re: Spell-Casting Against Bullies and Physical Stalkers

Unread post by yoopylucks » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:40 pm

hey how you doing apo thanks for all the feedback its appreciated anyway i was looking for more along the lines of a herbal bath of some sort to go unseen

Apo
Forum Member

Re: Spell-Casting Against Bullies and Physical Stalkers

Unread post by Apo » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:52 pm

Well a few drops of these oils in the bathwater or placed in a discrete part of the body would also do the trick.

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Hello, Everyone
I'm fairly new to this foru m ,I am knowledgable to quite a few spells,but some I am not. I need help or a spell for bullies if possible my children are constantly being bullied everyday,It seems as there is no end,I've went to the parents with no result several times,I am tired,Can someone assist me,Your help is greatly appreciated. Lol

Literarylioness

Re: Need Of Serious Protection Spell

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:19 pm

mysiclady wrote:Hello, Everyone
I'm fairly new to this foru m ,I am knowledgable to quite a few spells,but some I am not. I need help or a spell for bullies if possible my children are constantly being bullied everyday,It seems as there is no end,I've went to the parents with no result several times,I am tired,Can someone assist me,Your help is greatly appreciated. Lol

I would do a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell kit for your kids. The spell kits can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck,

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Need Of Serious Protection Spell

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:03 am

I would work with a Saint if you feel comfortable. Saint Michael is the best saint for protection, but there are others and there are ones specifically for children.

http://www.luckymojo.com/patronsaints.html

I like to work with saints because spells for protection have to be kept up and Saints are more powerful.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

mysiclady

Unread post by mysiclady » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:37 am

Can anyone reccomend a spell to stop harrassment by troublemakers
Thamk you

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Stop harrassment

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi Mysiclady,

This forum is designed to help answer questions about what Lucky Mojo Curio products are best suited to your particular condition and to help folks learn how to use said products. As a moderator on the forum I can tell you that typically questions that are as general as the one that you have posted do not get answered, there is just too much information out there.

You can increase the likelihood of getting actual answers to your questions by asking about specific products, ie: Would Fiery Wall of Protection prducts help me get rid of someone harassing me or would Hot Footing products be better? Folks who are more specific in their questions tend to get better (and faster!) answers :-)

To start you off though, I recommend that you look at the following page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

mysiclady

Being constantly harrassed,intimindated randomly picked out

Unread post by mysiclady » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:55 pm

Hello,EveryoneThe problem I need help with is where I live.you see I live in an apartment complex,I abide by the rules I stay to myself, mind my own buusiness, I leave others alone,I do not gossip about anyone there I do not visit anyone here,But it always that the so called neighbors and the management are always trying to conjurer some remedy to get into mine to see what's going on,because they don't know, get my drift.For example the exterminators came once seen everything was alright,then tells me we need to make a special order extermination for this apartment for no reason at all,my place was bug free, clean,no candles were burning at the time they came,everything was in fine order,nothing illegal,I want this nightmare to stop,Does anyone have any Ideal what i can do or use from lucky mojo to keep this parties away from me and to stop whatever it is that they may be trying to do,something just or maybe for them to just come and go as they were before without any (We need to do this or that) when there is no need what so ever,I do not want these parties invading my privacy whatsoever,under no cicurstances. Can anyone relate? Please Help I do not feel I can practice herbs,rootwork,hoodoo with all of this negativity going on,At the present time I can not relocate right now.

Any help anyone can give or suggest at this time will be greatly appreciated and honored.
LOl mysiclady

Literarylioness

Re: Being constantly harrassed,intimindated randomly picked out

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:07 pm

mysiclady

People are curious about you. That is pretty common when someone keeps to themselves. I can relate, because I have had this type of problem for years. People are noisy.

I would clean myself up first with a 13 herb bath to start with a clean slate. You can burn a Stop Gossip candle at Lucky Mojo. Here is some information on Stop Gossip: http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html I would do a Firey Wall of Protection Spell kit to really shoot the whole thing home and that can be found here: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

All that should do the trick.

Mary

magicalk

Stop Being Bothered By a Crazy Person

Unread post by magicalk » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:07 pm

How do you stop a person from being bothered by a crazy person. Literlly this person has asked this person over and over again to stop bothering them and they have not. What can they do to stop them?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: How Do You Stop This?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:45 pm

First, I would protect the person being harassed. So make sure you do a firey wall of protection spell.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Next, I would do a freezer spell on the harassing person with poppy seeds to cause them to be confused, and mustard seeds to harm them along with some vinegar to "freeze" and disrupt their actions. Also, you can add in some calamus root, and ladies thumb aka knot weed.

http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Also, you can hot foot them away from the person as well. but make sure you protect the other person.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

If it still continues, tell this person to make careful documentation of the incidences, and get a restraining order.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi magicalk:

If this person bothering your friend is actually suffering from mental problems or mental illness, Hot Foot may actually make it worse. It usually makes the person have a "restless mind" and is forced to wander. starsinthesky's other advice is totally spot-on. I believe LM makes a Banishing formula that is reputed to be milder than Hot Foot.

waterborn
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:19 pm

magicalk

Before going into magic, has anyone gone to the cops or filed a restraining order? That is what tax payer money pays for, to protect the public. I would take the obvious routes before resorting to magic.

Mary

magicalk

Unread post by magicalk » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:08 am

Mary,

Yes they have.

lord_of_the_void

protection from bullies

Unread post by lord_of_the_void » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:50 pm

(The poster lord_of_the_void, aka darknessdescends aka whipdeath@yahooo.com aka whhipdeath@yahoo.com (who had two usenerames, which is a TOS violation in itself) posted here about

protection from (physical) bullies

Later this person deleted all of its posts, renamed them "deleted" and was banned for causing me a lot of board clean-up work. The questions remain generally of interest with respect to the excellent replies that were generated, so rather than delete the threads, i am posting this notice and reinstating the thead titles --cat)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: protection from bullies?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Well, Fiery Wall of Protection is really good for that kind of thing. You can use the spell kit to get yourself all set up, and then dress yourself each day with the power or oil. St. Michael is a good spirit to petition for protection, and if you're open to Hindu deities Durga is very good for protection and also for help build up your own personal defenses if you work with her daily over a period of time. LM makes Durga products, as well as St. Michael products - so you could use those if you were making specific petitions to them.

You can see more info about Fiery Wall here: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Crucible of Courage would also be good to work on yourself to help get your personal esteem up. You could do that with a skull candle, to really help it get inside your head and lift you up.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:17 pm

You need John Conqueror products:
http://www.luckymojo.com/johntheconqueror.html
You also might want to check out some of the LMC mojo bags:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatmojo.html

good luck,
Bri

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:59 pm

The way I understand it John the Conqueror carries that very masculine-type strong energy. Of course men and women both have male and female qualities within them. So a woman could still use John the Conqueror to bring those strong qualities into her self.
There is the Queen Elizabeth Root which is akin to the John the Conqueror but dealing with the strong feminine qualities - it gets used alot in love work. But for the kind of courage you're speaking about, it's probably more in the John the Conqueror line of energy, which is commanding.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:48 pm

From the description on the LM catalog page:
Alleged to increase one's personal determination, courage, and bravery.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Oct 21, 2009 3:54 pm

lord_of_the_void wrote:Hi, Bri, im not sure where i heard this but i think someone told me "john the conqueror" was something that only guys used? i hope im not offending you or your knowledge in this because im sort of new to this, so if im wrong please correct me! thanks...
Not offended at all, this is actually a pretty common mis-perception about JC root. It does possess and emphasize what some would consider traditionally "masculine" properties and as far as the doctrine of signatures goes, it does resemble a man's scrotum and can be put to good use in sex magic. However, JC root is an all-around powerful worker and aid, in my opinion. It facilitates strength, mastery, courage, and power. I know many women who carry JC root on them and swear by it--in fact, I count myself among them :-)

good luck,
Bri

jillsllvn

What to stuff my doll with? (bullying)

Unread post by jillsllvn » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:48 pm

Hello,

I made a doll in black fabric. I've sewn it all, except for the head which I left open to have room to put the stuffing through.
This woman from class has been bullying me all semester long. I made this doll for her. I read I have to put red peppers, nails, glass shards and her photo in there.
Could anybody please suggest what else I could put in there?
After sewing it up could you please give me some suggestions?
I want to give her a hard time.

I am so sorry about the bother. Thank you so much.
I hope you have a great day!!

Jill

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: What to stuff my doll with? (bullying)

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:04 pm

I would put some slippery elm in there to shut her up, or any other herbs that are used in enemy work - you can scroll through the list of herbs on the LM site and there are short descriptions of what they are used for.

I would put that doll into a mirror box (so everything that person give out just gets sent right back at them) and bury it at a graveyard.

If you want to work the doll, be VERY careful if you are planning on putting glass shards and stuff into it so that you don't a) injure yourself, or b) find that it tears through the doll and ruins it. In fact, I personally would not put glass shards into the stuffing for just those reasons. That's something you'd put into a vinegar jar more than a poppet stuffing, but there are so many different versions of spells like this that I'm sure someone at some time used glass as a stuffing. :)

jillsllvn

Unread post by jillsllvn » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Hello,

Thank you so much, Devi.

I want to clarify that I am not a teenager, and that this is not a high school classroom situation.
I am in college, and this woman is an adult female bully. I didn't think adults could behave this way in a college setting, but obviously now I do. I do not wish this experience on anybody, and from my own experience, I can say that if it ever happens to you, please, leave your good nature aside, and take a hands-on approach since day one, because bullies DON'T stop. I know that now.

Is it better if I work on the doll before putting it in a box with a mirror in it, or is it better to work on the doll after I put it in the box?
The way I know how to work on dolls is with pins, sewing her mouth, gluing differents types of items on it, tying her arms and legs with a cord all around it. Do you know if talking to the doll also works (I heard it once), giving the doll orders of what you want the person to do, like leave me alone, shut up, etc...?

Thank you so much,

jill

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:11 am

I would work the doll before putting it into the box, because once you put it in the box you're basically done with the your end of the job - after that it's all their own negativity that tortures them. You put the doll in the box, seal it up, and then dispose of it in whatever way you feel is best. You can add hot foot powder into the box with it if you want the person to leave and not return. You can talk to the doll if that's your style - plenty of people do that.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Its really up to you, if you want you can talk to the doll. Command it to leave you alone. You can toss in some commanding herbs to power your words. Tell her to shut up, leave you alone, that sort of thing. You are basically talking to the spirit of that person so be stern and firm with them.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

jillsllvn

Unread post by jillsllvn » Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:43 pm

Hello,

In relation to choosing a grave in the cemetery, could I bury the box in an area that is not of a particular grave?
What I mean is what if the grave I choose (for example) is of a dead person of Asian descend, and the person I am working on is Asian?
I guess there is always the chance that that dead person does not approve of the particular work you're doing, right?
If I bury the box by a grave, am I actually requesting to the dead person buried in that grave to take care of the job for me?

Thank you so much in advance,

Jill :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:59 am

Well, it's up to you to communicate with the spirits in a graveyard to determine which grave is best to use. When we say "go to the graveyard...." or "find a grave...", that includes the process of communicating with the spirits there. So, YES you are actually requesting that the dead person help you in some way.

Some spirits may very well NOT want to have anything to do with you and your work (I've had that experience - it can be startling); and since you don't want trouble for yourself, you need to make sure that you have a good idea of how the spirit you've chosen feels and respect their response.

If you have a family member's grave near you, or the grave of someone else who loved you very much, then it will be easier since they will naturally be predisposed to working with you. But you still need to get the OK from them.

If you are very uncomfortable with graveyard work, then there are some other means of disposal that can work depending on what your intent is. I disposed of one mirror box (which was actually made from a bottle) + hot foot spell by throwing into a strong river so that the person would be washed away out of my life for good, along with getting their come-uppance from their own terrible behavior.

There have been other treads on the forum that talked about other means of disposal, so you should do a forum search to get that info.

Girlmagik

Unread post by Girlmagik » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:55 am

Ive been wondering, when you visit a graveyard to seek out a grave and talk to the spirits, should you carry a protection mojo bag or take a bath or something.

p.s. Jill let us know how it goes.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:08 am

No you don't have to protect yourself before going into a graveyard. But you always pay for anything that you take or ask for.

Girlmagik

Unread post by Girlmagik » Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:59 am

Ok. Thanks for replying.

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Fri Nov 27, 2009 12:25 pm

jillsllvn wrote:Hello,

Thank you so much, Devi.

I want to clarify that I am not a teenager, and that this is not a high school classroom situation.
I am in college, and this woman is an adult female bully. I didn't think adults could behave this way in a college setting, but obviously now I do. I do not wish this experience on anybody, and from my own experience, I can say that if it ever happens to you, please, leave your good nature aside, and take a hands-on approach since day one, because bullies DON'T stop. I know that now.

Is it better if I work on the doll before putting it in a box with a mirror in it, or is it better to work on the doll after I put it in the box?
The way I know how to work on dolls is with pins, sewing her mouth, gluing differents types of items on it, tying her arms and legs with a cord all around it. Do you know if talking to the doll also works (I heard it once), giving the doll orders of what you want the person to do, like leave me alone, shut up, etc...?

Thank you so much,

jill

Jill - there are some knowledgeable people here advising you on the magickal side of things, but on a practical level I am really concerned that someone is getting away with making your life hell at college. First off do you have someone you can talk to about this? Usually colleges have counsellors, student advisors, rectors, people whose job it is to pick up on and deal with any problems that students may be having. By all means use magick but I would also get this individuals behaviour addressed by their peers because noone and I mean noone has a right to do what they are doing to you and I know you are really traumatised here.

Good luck

xx jane.

Milo V

Unread post by Milo V » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:13 pm

A great choice for a Voodoo doll ( not Voodun , since Voodun is a religion and the Ju Ju's used there are quite different than ones used by Hoodoo or Creole , or Voodoo practitioners ) should primarly be stuffed with Spanish Moss or in some cases pine neeldes .

Other users have explained You well what else You could use so there is no point repeating it for me.
I will however suggest adding cummin seeds ( to confuse ) , Rue and guinea pepper ( as someone mentioned above ) for same purpose as earlier.

Alternativly than placeing a doll in mirror box you can sew her mouth or even "wax" them. Just some suggestions.

Blessings !

lcp

Help with Complicated School Bully

Unread post by lcp » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:45 am

Hello everyone,

I've always done simple, straightforward candle work for myself, but now find myself in a situation where I need to help my oldest son, who is 8 and is in Second Grade. Becuase the situation seems kind of complicated, I am not sure how to proceed. I am hoping some of you, who are more experienced than I am, can offer suggestions.

Here's the backstory: My son goes to a private school. There is a little boy in his class who punches, kicks, bites, throws things, etc. He does these things to other children, to his mother--even to his teacher. Last year, this boy threw a desk at my son, pushed my son into an easel, and various other things. Each meeting with the headmistress ended with her promising me something would be done, they'd get him an aide, he'd be asked to leave, etc.. Nothing ever was and we kept reminding my son that he was not allowed to harm this boy, he needed to walk away from this boy, etc. At the end of last year's school year, we were told he wouldn't be coming back to school for 2009-2010 (this) school year.

Forward to this year: He's still in school, still hitting, calling people "idiot", etc. (There is only one second grade class, so he can't be moved to a different one.) We have since learned that his grandfather funded the startup of the school and continues to give the school frequent 5-figure and 6-figure donations, and this boy will never be asked to leave becuase the school needs the money that accompanies him. Other than this, I really love the school. Really! It is a great place for my two sons and I don't want to move them. Unfortunately, this year, things are escalating. Recently, my son has begun refusing to take it and when he gets pushed, he pushes back. When he is called a name, he calls a name back. Suddenly, he is also getting pulled from class along with this boy, and is being disciplined for causing problems. (We have disciplined him at home for these things.) My son tells us he just can't take it any more and doesn't understand why, after over a year of putting up with this kid, this boy is still acting up (the boy has received various different types of therapy, etc.).

So here's my question: I'd liked to do something to help my son. I've talked with the headmistress and she says becuase my son is pushing this boy back, he is part of the problem. I feel I need some higher power. Should I do a honey pot in my son's name? Is there something I can do to get this boy to leave and find another (great for him) school on his own? Is there something I should try to change the headmistress's thinking that she needs to keep this little boy becuase he is so valuable financially?

I typically don't like to do more than one thing at a time, but I'm wondering if this problem may take, say, a honey pot, a candle, and something else, all going simulatenously.

Phew--this is long winded. I am grateful for your time and energy.

Blessings,

lcp

MaryBee
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with Complicated School Bully

Unread post by MaryBee » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:13 am

Hi lcp:

I feel for you and your son; as a former victim of teasing and bullying in school myself, I remember what it was like to be pushed around and feel like no one was on my side. No wonder your son is pushing this boy back: it's natural for him to defend himself! Of course, the school won't see it that way, even if the other kid is instigating everything. They'll see your child fighting back and say, "Oh, he's fighting so he's 'part of the problem too'". Makes you want to scream.

My suggestion, though I am not a professional rootworker: do not do work on the other child. You don't necessarily know what he is going through. He could be dealing with a physically or mentally abusive home, a mental illness, a trauma...and if you throw magic into that without knowing him, it could make the situation ten times worse.

Your primary focus should be on protecting your son and getting this other kid to leave him alone and give him a wide berth. To that end, I would recommend doing some cleansing work on your son and then some protection work on him, and renewing that regularly. If you want to do that on your own, Lucky Mojo sells the Uncrossing Kit (for cleansing away any bad and negative energy that's attached to your son) and the Fiery Wall of Protection Kit . The good thing about these kits is a)they come with all the materials you need to do complete spells and b)they come with mojo bags that your son can carry with him for protection.

The other route you can go is to hire a professional rootworker from the Association of Independent Rootworkers and Readers. Go to http://www.luckymojo.com, scroll down the page and look for the link to AIRR. There are several great readers and workers that have all take Lucky Mojo's training course. You can pick a reader to contact, get a reading from one and they could do work for your son. It may cost you a bit more in terms of money, but they might be able to do several things at once for him and do the work more quickly, if that's important to you.

On a mundane level, have you thought about getting some martial arts training for your son? Don't laugh; it's not to get him to go all Bruce Lee on this kid. Martial arts, karate or taekwondo will all give him training in confidence, strength, and self-discipline. That will give him other tools that he can use to deal with a bully, now and for the future.

I hope this helps.

Good luck,
MaryBee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 am

Well, first of all, if the kid comes from money and that money is funding the school, there's no way to get rid of him, you can try and mitigate it a bit tho. Put the headmistress, the bully,the teachers, everyone into a honey jar for your son. Start burning Guardian Angle candles for your kid. As for not working on the other kid, go right ahead if divination says its the right thing to do, just because he is a child and may or may not be right in the head doesn't give him leave to be a brat. And get or do a reading before you do anything and consider a different school as learning that the rich can do what they want to the not-as-rich is not what you want these kids to learn so soon, its a true fact, but why there burst their bubble.

lcp

Unread post by lcp » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:05 am

THese are really good suggestions. It's funny--I actually have the banishing/protection kit. I bought it a few months back with no use for it, but because it looked interesting. And the honey pot. I'll start that today. Easy enough.

What makes me so sad is situations like this always burst everyone's bubbles--parents' too! The school is so wonderful, the staff so wonderful, the curriculum outstanding, the other kids so sweet. And you get a situation like this and you start to sour on the school, notice the bad things, etc.

I do worry about this other little boy. As one teacher said of him--the world revolves around him, and it stops when he wants it to stop. There are so many lovely children in the world. But then there are kids like this. You're right--we don't know why he has these problems, but who do these kids (whether they be entitled brats or abused or neglected children) become when they are adults? This scares me!

One question--from your experience, do you have good results when you do more than one thing/technique at a time. I remember one person once saying that you "dilute the magic" when you use multiple modalities at one time. That said, this seems to be a situation that calls for a multi-pronged approach.

Blessings,

lcp

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:45 am

Working from multiple angles will often help the work along - you just want to not OVER do it, and also not do more than you can handle. Throwing the same exact spell at a person over and over again is not good strategic magic, but working on several of the issues playing in one situation is.

Different people have different levels of focus and available energy for magical work, so you want to make sure not to take on too much work where your energy and focus will be split or diminished. Be sure you can give each work 100%.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:11 am

Arcangel Michael (St. Michael) could be your child's best ally. He protects and will fight back if needed. You can feel good that he would do no harm to the other child. And a big plus: Angels never sleep!

You can start with a dressed vigil candle to petition him. Maybe get a medallion for your child to wear on his neck or keep in his pocket. A saint card or statue. LM also sells St Michael oil that you can anoint your child with. For my own St Michael work, I've been using Firey Wall of Protection oil instead.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:05 pm

Fiery Wall of Protection around your kid combined with a Binding Spell on the bully. Remains buried at the school grounds. Thats what I would have done to start with. If adding something to help the bully you might work his fathers sense of responsibility and love towards him etc. But that´s beyond helping your child getting rid of his tormentor.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

lcp

Unread post by lcp » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:16 pm

Interesting--I've never done a binding spell. And also interesting that Joahannes mentions this boy's father, who is not living with the family, but does come to school once in awhile to get this boy--and everyone is scared of this father. He is very rude and always in a foul mood.

And the St. Michael, another excellent suggestion! (Especially since the school is Catholic!). Easy to do and will make my son feel protected.

I am so glad I reached out. I am getting some really wonderful ideas.

Thank you so much!

Blessings,

lcp

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:43 pm

If you choose to do the FWP chose a milder version, since kid bullying doesn't really warrant the "go to hell" clause that is implied in the FWP conjure.

You can burn a series of protection candles for your son while working on binding the bully. Saint Michael and Guardian Angel are perfect suggestions to help protect your son. Place a candle for your son in between two candles dedicated to these two entities and entrust him into their care. I'd add a third element to the conjure by ringing the entire set up with Banishing powder to send the bully on his way. This may not hotfoot him or get him out of the school, but will keep him away from your son.

To bind the bully simply create a dollbaby using herbs like Knotweed and tie up his hands and legs keeping from harming anyone further. Johannes' advice of burying these at the school is a great idea.

brujaha

Physical Protection from lover's girlfriends

Unread post by brujaha » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Hi all,

I have been spending time with a man who lives with a girlfriend (and children), and has other children by another woman. He and I have been spending a few hours together every few weeks or months for the past year or 2.

About 3 months ago, I discarded a honey jar I had worked on him, because I figured it was over. Somehow discarding the honey jar brought him back to me on New Year's Eve, and he now acts as if he is falling in love with me, and I think he is going to end up either telling his girlfriends that he's with me, or they will find out.

I want to protect myself from any verbal or physical confrontations from these women, especially since I have no intention of breaking up their families. I enjoy his company, but love the freedom of what we have at present. . . I want nothing more serious.

Should I wear Fiery Wall of Protection and St. Michael oil daily? I was also thinking of praying to St. Michael over a saint candle dressed with the 2 oils. Is this the best way to prevent physical harm and embarassment. I was thinking of hot foot, but I don't necessarily need them to take his children and move away from him. I just want the women to respect my space and stay away from me. What should I do?

Also, I have no names for these women, so I will be kind of limited in the work I can probably do. Is it possible to make them accept me, and respect that he chooses to be with me?

Any guidance you can give will be appreciated. . . .

brujaha

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Physical Protection from lover's girlfriends

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Well firey wall of protection and st michael is not going to protect you from embarrassment that you are inflicting on yourself because you are putting yourself in the middle of all of this.

My recommendation to you would be to get a reading, and see if this is even worth something that you should stay in. I mean if you do not mind being one of a few girlfriends then stay in it. However, the discarding of the honey jar would not make this man suddenly fall "deeply in love" with you. Perhaps, the energy that you were working up with the honey jar was finally released because you "gave up" but the discarding of the honey jar would not have caused this.

In addition, I highly doubt hot footing these women are going to have any affect on this situation since he does have children with both of these women. I sense that this relationship has had many ups and downs with periods of time where he is in love with you, and then other times where he wants to separate himself from you. Having contact and spending a few hours together over a few weeks or months for two years is not a healthy relationship. BUT I am not here to give you advice about relationships.

I would suggest that you get a reading on this situation, and see what needs to be done. Other recommendations would be to do a clear and cut, healing work and then some come to me work to bring in a new lover that deserves you.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 am

A reading is always called for so you should look into that. I'll simply answer the questions since Stars already gave you some wise advice.

Yes, wearing FWP oil can help keep these women at bay from you, but they wont keep them away from him. Saint Michael is great at offering protection, but only if its righteous ;-).

Since you enjoy the freedom and aren't too concerned about taking things to the next level then simply focus on your protection. FWP conjure can help to keep them away from you. I'd probably also protect your house by cleaning with Chinese Floor Wash, then five spotting doors and windows with FWP oil.

Good luck.

lord_of_the_void

Unread post by lord_of_the_void » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:36 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:Well firey wall of protection and st michael is not going to protect you from embarrassment that you are inflicting on yourself because you are putting yourself in the middle of all of this.
GO STARS GO!
Sorry, but u kind of knew what you were getting yourself into but decided to proceed anyway. All of our actions have consequences.

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:33 am

Thank you for the advice. You are all right. I did not intend for things to reach the level where he wanted more, but I am starting to feel that he does. I will definitely get a reading, because I could let him go, but I think I may have done too good a job on that honey jar (follow me boy, chupparosa, and bend over, etc.), so I do not think he wants to.

What are the five points on the door/window, you mentioned?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:24 pm

Some people like using a five-spot pattern when anointing windows or doors with oil. You dot every corner and the center.

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:10 pm

Okay, great. I will do that when I receive my order of LM Fiery Wall. Thank you for the advice.

brujaha

burzel

Protecting bullied children

Unread post by burzel » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:22 pm

this has been an ongoing problem for quite some time, either my daughter being harrassed by the snotty little girl from across the way, or my son being picked on because he's sensitive or quiet in any of the sport groups he tried attending. the newest one was his changing of scout group, he changed over from the cubs to the big boys last week and today when he came home he said he won't be going again because he was picked on again.

i live in a country were couples normally have a single child, who would be spoilt and reared on the belief that you'll only get somewhere in this life with aggression, my children were taught to be thoughtful and polite, to be generous and gentle...... was i wrong with teaching them to be quiet and "nice", should i have taugh them to be more aggressive? and most importantly, what can i do to stop the bullying?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Protecting bullied children

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:32 pm

I would look into cleansing your children, and then doing a Fiery wall of protection spell for both of them.

Here is a thread where we talked about a similar problem
need-of-serious-protection-spell-t1501.html#p7459

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Personally I think there should be a balance when training children. A little of this a little of that but more importantly you have to prepare them for exactly what is happening now. (And from personal experience, you cant prepare them for everything---life happens) As for how to stop the bullying if you are asking for spell casting advice, this has been discussed before in the form and I agree here is the link...help-with-complicated-school-bully-t4607.html#p25237

Protection first, than follow the advice that appeals to you...

In this forum, someone suggested an ammonia jar spell...an-ammonia-and-jar-spell-to-turn-a-situ ... tml#p17294

I listed a few, you can do a forum search and find others...good luck. :)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

burzel

Unread post by burzel » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:41 pm

thanks for the quick reply, i've done several fiery walls, for the full house and family members, i have several spirits watching over us and even an astral dragon. i think i'll try the ammonia jar spell, binding is kind of useless as it isn't just one person and maybe work on my son for more confidence and personal strength.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:43 pm

Thats a great idea about the personal strength and confidence. Good luck to you.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Mar 28, 2010 1:07 am

I would do some work with the Crucible of Courage products on your children. This will help give them strength to face these bullies.

burzel

Unread post by burzel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:50 am

just an afterthought, i live in a town older than any place in America, the history of the town goes back 20,000 years to a neolithic settlement (cute little cave) and we also have a natural vortex, like a whirlpool on the other side of town. well this vortex is known as Anna's hole and legend has it that St, Anna, a princess or noble lady was thrown into the vortex 700 years ago and her body was never found, she is said to wait in the depths to take the children who drown there and look after them. well i was wondering, as i like to try work with "entities" of my area, would you think she'd be a candidate to protect children?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:07 am

No, I certainly would not work with something like that.

Europe is full of story's of things in rivers, pounds,l akes and off the coast that will take people away and kill them. Many of these are older storied that got a Christian make-over and made a bit more PG, instead of one of the Fair Folk that would steal away or kill, its now a saint that steals them away to "look after them".

Anyway you look at it, its a spirit that has a rep for stealing kids.

So no, I personally would avoid working with such a thing.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:14 pm

If you work with saints, Saint Michael would be ideal to protect your children. He is a powerful protector and his fiery disposition will not put wiht bullies, rapists, and other threats to your children.

You could consider getting a small amulet for your children. A small token that you have prepared and dressed with a condition oil like Protection, FWP, or Van Van. Angelica Root is a powerful protector of children as well.

divaluck
Forum Member
Spell-Casting for Protection from Physical Stalkers

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:37 am

I have tried for about 6 months to get a man to leave me alone. I have used a freezer jar and candle candle work: moving candles apart w/scissors in between. Still this man pops up every 2-3 weeks and causes me grief. Does anyone have any other ideas on work I could do so he would stop once and for all? thanks!

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Protection from Enemies, Stalkers, Rootwork”