Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Summon or Work With a Spirit

Mohammed

Spells to Summon or Work With a Spirit

Unread post by Mohammed » Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:27 pm

While travelling in the West Indies, I noticed blue bottles suspended by rope from tree branches...quite a few times. Is this some sort of bottle spell?

CopperFox
HRCC Student
Re: Spells to Summon or Work With a Spirit

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:13 pm

One sees simliar trees in the Ozarks -- it would be very interesting to know more about these trees as well. I have heard they are supposed to keep away witches and ill-will, but I would love to hear more from a reliable source. There is a sad amount of misinformation in the world and it is good to have a forum like this devoted to fact v. sensationalism. I look forward to learning more about the bottle trees of the West Indies and Ozark Mountain regions.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

seekingtruth

Unread post by seekingtruth » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:20 pm

Are there any situations where you might want to work with demons?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:40 pm

There are instances when someone experienced might call upon demons to cause harm or other things. i would not recommend calling upon a demon or demanding spirit of any kind unless you are experienced in doing so. You can get hurt, and most of the times these demons attach themselves to you, and inside your body. I wouldn't just call upon them for superficial reasons such as so and so broke up with me or I want so and so to leave the workplace.

In addition, you can do an internet search to see what demons are used for. I just wouldnt want to give anyone any kind of ideas here to put themselves in harms way.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:25 pm

My advice is don't. Demons are tricky to work with, and they can indeed attach themselves to you. You need to have strong protection up if you're working with them, and you need enough power to be able to command them. Not everyone is strong enough to be able to handle this type of work. It's better to avoid it.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:51 am

seekingtruth
Sure. Revenge, cursing, destruction, death unto my enemies, protection.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

seekingtruth

Unread post by seekingtruth » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:53 pm

How do you control the demons?
and i've heard from different persons, demons are not actually bad?
i don't know, i'm trying to decide if i should work with them or not??....

thelightfantastic
Forum Member

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:23 am

Like NotDorianGray said, working with demons is tricky and should only be done by people who are experienced and strong enough to do so. If you're unsure, don't. If you just can't stop yourself for whatever reason, do your research first or at the very least, consult a professional rootworker who can assist you.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:19 am

I wouldn't say that demons are 'not actually bad'. They're essentially self serving creatures, especially the kind that you're likely to be summoning. (Please, no one try to summon The Devil... It won't work, it's stupid, and it'll blow up in your face.) Unless you know exactly what you're doing, have a good background in demonology, and have studied the Key of Solomon, don't even attempt it. You need very very good protection, for starters. And you don't so much control demons as negotiate with them... Essentially what you do is summon them into a space where they can be contained, then make a deal for what you want. You have to be very strong, unwavering and secure in your ability. You need a lot of power. If you don't know, don't do. Simple as that. If you have a curse, vengeance, or other work of a similar nature and it is justified; you can work with benevolent entities.

TL:DR - if you have to ask 'how do I control demons?', you sure as hell aren't ready to be working with them.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:37 pm

"if you have to ask 'how do I control demons?', you sure as hell aren't ready to be working with them.+

LOL - that's usually the exact advice that I give!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:44 pm

I second that...but now I feel like we are going to start a wave of people even being curious about summonining these entities.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:22 pm

I'm waiting for the inevitable "I tried to summon a demon and now my life is awful, how do I cleanse myself" thread.

hello

Unread post by hello » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:49 pm

If i could add my two cents, I personally have invited demons but have never COMMANDED them to do anything...i find demons are different (duh) than saints and you can't really tell them to do stuff and expect them to do it like a saint would...everyone warned me against summoning demons, but I never really thought it would be bad, so i did it and i summoned Abbadon. I felt like demons wouldn't be so good at accepting a commandment, so i didn't command it to do anything, I did however ask for help with a situation and i got really good advice on how to handle it, and i was pleasantly surprised how things worked out. I'm not sure if this is the case with everyone else, but i find if you respect and KNOW what you're calling out, i'm not too sure there are many dangers, if any...I personally never felt good at commanding demons to do my bidding, so instead i asked for advice and it worked! I don't think they are like saints and i'm not too sure demons are willing to help most everyone...I'm not sure how everyone else works with them...

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:08 pm

If you are not TOO sure then perhaps you shouldn't be working with them. Chances are you got off easy...or you got off easy for now. And yeah it might not have been "THAT BAD" for you, but I would not even put that out here on this forum because I know someone just as curious as you. is going to think well that person got off easy...so will i. Not the case people. This is not like the IS or not paying St Expedite, and something bad happening to you. This is far worse, and you really are going to be dibble dabbling, and messing with something you have no business messing with. If you want some horror stories of demons, PM me. ANd you shouldnt NEED a scary story to decide if you should work with them or not.

NotDorianGray. I agree with you..i am waiting for that thread as well. Some people need to just need to leave well enough alone.

Seriously, this thread should be locked up now.

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:31 pm

Abaddon is a dual-natured entity, a destructive force, but also a force of good that paves the way for new things by destroying the old. He is often described as an angelic entity, despite his destructive and demonic aspects.

i find if you respect and KNOW what you're calling out, i'm not too sure there are many dangers, if any...

You obviously don't know. And you aren't sure. So you sure as hell shouldn't be summoning anything, let alone demons. Because there ARE dangers. You're just lucky you picked the entity you did.

Agree, thread needs locking. Before someone else does something stupid.

Astrophel
Forum Member

Unread post by Astrophel » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:56 am

The basis of my work is working with demons, so I feel I need to speak up.

Yes, demons can be quite kind when approached with prayer and respect, however, I would not recommend it unless you are a Satanist or otherwise aligned with the demonic. If you're not "on their side" most of the ones I've met couldn't give two shits what happens to you and will happily screw you over if it furthers their cause. They ARE smarter and more powerful than you, (why else would you be calling them up?) so if they want to harm you, they can quite easily do so.

If you're going to do this anyway, feel free to PM me because I'd rather help you do it right than withhold that information and have you piss off a demon. But please, if you're willing to listen to me then, listen now instead and don't do it at all. The demons are not angels and saints that help everyone who comes their way out of benevolence. If you're not allied with them, what business do you have asking for their help?

NotDorianGray

Unread post by NotDorianGray » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:40 pm

That's good advice. Listen to that.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 pm

Alright, since working with demons is pretty outside of the realm of traditional hoodoo (not absolutely and completely, but pretty much outside of it) I am going to lock up the thread. You guys can chat about it via email and pm all you want. And I encourage you to check out the following LMC pages:
http://www.luckymojo.com/devil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/baphomet.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/crossroads.html

These will give everyone interested a solid idea of how the devil/demons do figure into traditional hoodoo.

Good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Hi all,
I had cleansing baths and some work done to bring me the man with the qualities I am searching for. I recently had spiritual readings which told me I have found him, and that he is the man Ochun has brought me. I feel like this guy could be the one (because we have such a great connection when we are together). However, we have been spending time together for 3 months and he keeps lying to me. For example, when we met he explained there was a woman that he split with and she's nothing. Now, I find out he just took her on vacation with him.

Is it possible that the spirits would bring this guy to me (even if he sleeps with other women while he is with me). I care about him deeply and want him to be monogamous. I have burned several dressed candles on the matter. Do you think I am wasting my time, or should I just be patient and wait for him to leave her for good. I guess I expected no complications involved since he's supposed to be the guy I prayed for. Shouldn't it be an easy ride with "Mr. Right," if my spirits have helped draw him to me?

brujaha

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:15 pm

My spirit guide brought me my ex, just because they brought him to you doesn't mean he's "mr. right" it could just mean he's someone you're supposed to learn a lesson from, but this is from my own experience/spiritual belief. I'm also not sure "mr right" = easy relationship, anything worth having is worth working for, right? But yeah, if he's lying about things like that I would rethink the relationship and tell him so.

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Thank you, Ellis. I wanted so much for this one to be him, because I like the way he treats me more than any guy since '03. I'll discuss the lying with him and things will probably have to end, because it's probaby impossible to change a liar.

brujaha

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:24 pm

If he asks for another chance, I'd give it to him, personally, but tell him he only gets 1. If you do, work the crud out of him, it could be that he needs that kick in the pants to straighten up.

JCPA72
Forum Member

Unread post by JCPA72 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:54 pm

I agree with Brujaha, I was told my "ex" was the one, soulmate etc. One of the most important things I've learned is sometimes you are ready for the "one", but sometimes the "one" isn't ready for you, I think you should talk to him and do some love work to get his focus on you and you alone, if it's really meant to be, it will work itself out. I am in the process of working it out with the ex, he wasn't ready, but now after six months apart, he's realizing on his own, I am the one for him..yes I'm working a honey jar so I know it's helping us but sometimes we need to realize, each of us is on a journey of our own, and we don't always get to the same place at the same time but if something is really worth it, you do end up working alot on it.. Hope that helps and Good Luck!!
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

ShadowyEmbrace

Unread post by ShadowyEmbrace » Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:28 pm

Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels don't make mistakes, they are there to guide you through life. Like the other poster said it might not be "Mr. Right" but if he brought him back to you then there must be a reason for it... It might not be the man you'll spend the rest of your life with but you will learn something profound about yourself. Never doubt your spirit guide/Angel.

cipher

Unread post by cipher » Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:29 pm

I second , third and fourth every advice given here. Life isn't really about finding mr right in a hurry, but about getting to the point where we finally deserve to become mrs right. And sometimes it takes a lot of jerks for us to recognize what a good deal REALLY looks like. The learning process may not seem like fun, but its what makes you grow as a person...

I suggest you sit down and figure out what you really want in mr right and whats sort of negotiable and then see how this guy measures up. You could also work with the clarity line of products in LM and if this guy does not fit the bill there is always the cut and clear line to help you get over it.

But it starts with you: what are you looking for and what are you willing to settle for?

Good luck! And yes, never doubt your spirit guides...they can see further out than you can !

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:45 pm

LOL @ ". . . work the crud out of him, it could be that he needs that kick in the pants to straighten up."

Thank you all for the invaluable advice. I'll keep you posted on the outcome.

brujaha

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:14 am

Dear brujaha,

1) You guys have been seeing each other for only 3 months
2) He's been lying to you constantly
3) He's been cheating on you the entire time

Ask yourself: would you want to put up with that kind of behavior from a guy you are dating?
Does he hurt you? If yes, then your emotional needs are not being met. I understand your concern about the spirit guide, but he surely doesn't look like a good guy to date. Spellwork aside, men need to be held accountable for their action. Let him know how much he hurt you and let him deal with it on his own. In the meantime, I advise to do some more Spirit Guide work if you would so like. Ask her to empower you, and don't settle for losers like him.

That's just my advice, take it or leave it. I wish you the best.

brujaha

Unread post by brujaha » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:17 pm

I agree with you Aina, but the sad truth is that this is the current state of things. None of the men that I have met (and been attracted to) want to be committed, or they already are committed and want a mistress. I am trying to learn the rules of dating, and it appears that I have to expect a man to be dating (and screwing) someone else when I meet him.

So, I feel like I have no right to consider him "cheating," since he never declared us a couple, and he was dating her for about 6 months before I met him. I'm really hurt that 3 months later, this woman is still there. I feel like on some level he does want to end it with her, but feels bad that she will be hurt (and she'll have her mom calling him). However, just because I came along later, I don't deserve to be hurt, while her feelings get spared.

So far, he is back from his trip with her, and he has not called me. I intend to ignore him for a while when he finally decides to contact me. I think I have become too accessible for him. Plus, I need to buy myself a little time to figure out how to converse with him without being angry (and envisioning him on vacation with another woman) :(.

I guess I am at a point in my life where I feel like I want to repair the flawed dude I already have coming around, since it seems they are all flawed anyway. And I really feel like he and I connect very deeply when we are together, which never happens for me. This man is actually intuitive (he's pisces, i'm scorpio) enough to catch subtle changes in my mood or to know what I am thinking at times. We talk for hours when he is in my presence (not much contact when we are apart), and he's really polite. I guess I just want to "build" a good man for myself with some of the parts he already has, because they are more difficult to acquire. Now if I can just re-wire the lying unfaithful part. . .

brujaha

nena1974
Forum Member

Unread post by nena1974 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:32 pm

ay brujita...sounds like youre looking for a project :( . but sadly there are some parts of a man that just can not be "rewired" if hes a cheater at heart he will always be a cheater, and no amount of work will change that

Aina

Unread post by Aina » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:49 pm

Dear brujaha,

I can totally see what you mean, and it sucks to see that you are obviously hurt. I also agree it's a jungle out there and a good man is hard to find. But it's not impossible. I feel like if you keep settling for people who cheat on you early in the relationship, you get scarred by those experiences and expect nothing more of love as a result. My point is, the man has hurt you and he is now waiting for you to reestablish contact with him. He also expects you to chicken out to call him out of his lies and let things go, more or less. That's basically giving him a free pass to hurt you more and making a habit out of cheating and lying. His message to you is clear: he's important, and you are not.

I know you are probably scared of being alone and terrified of dating again and rather stick with him than no one at all. That's exactly what he wants! If he can have two women and no consequences, he will do just that.

My advise would be to muster up the courage and drop this man. Don't call him first, don't answer him if he calls. Light a candle to your spirit guide asking her for strength, courage and independence. Next, pray to Archangel Raphael to heal your emotional wounds and bring you the right guy -- the one who will actually do things to make sure you are happy. It's a big world, and I am sure you won't end up alone. Either way, it's better to be alone, but strong and independent, than date somebody who constantly hurts your feelings and undermines your sense of self.

I can promise you that you are not alone in this situation. Many people feel this way and they do in fact wind up lonely or in bad relationships with cheaters, liars and abusers. However, you do have the advantage of knowing conjure and having a relationship with a Spirit Guide over regular people. ;)

JCPA72
Forum Member

Unread post by JCPA72 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:40 pm

Okay.. playing Devil's Advocate.. I kinda understand where she's coming from, mine is not perfect either, but the good that I see in him makes it worth trying atleast. Yes, I too have been told by friends and family alike, let him go, he'll never change etc. etc, but sometimes they do change, I see mine doing it right now and NOT because I did any major spell work, all I've done is the honey jar and a novena to St. Martha to help him with his depression but more importantly I gave him space, stop chasing him like a sad puppy and return to being the woman I was when I met him three years ago. Not that I am saying Brujah's doing that, just using my story as an example. Sometimes people have to figure themselves out.. in a way all men are projects, some are just easier than others. But guess what, sometimes us women can be projects too.. lol Each of us is responsible for ourselves first and what we put out there in the world, the best advice I think we could give each other as women, is know yourself, know what you want, need etc.. and lastly know what you can compromise on.. it's then when you can really decide who's worth it and who's not.. Just my two cents :) Hope it helps...
My most gracious thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, St. Martha, St. Michael, and La Virgen de La Regla

mabsan5x5
Forum Member

Unread post by mabsan5x5 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:38 pm

I'd like to know who/what my personal guide or spirit is. I'd also like to know what saint and archangel is associated with my being. How do I find these things out?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:37 pm

You can get a reading on this issue mabsan5x5...some people consider their reader a spiritual guide. (AIRR: http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

ariela
Forum Member

Unread post by ariela » Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:05 pm

I have been wanting to summon him for a while.....anyone know a reliable source and what planets/days/herbs are associated with certain demons? Bathin deals with travel and I thought he'd be good for a road opening spell to. thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:29 pm

Sorry, ariela, this is a forum for discussion of hoodoo -- African American conjure or down home rootwork. We are not a Goetia or demonolatry site. Good luck in your quest for information.
catherine yronwode

LovelyE
Forum Member

Unread post by LovelyE » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:25 pm

Hello!

I'll make this real quick and straight to the point. I simply want to know if this is something wrong, for separation work (I wrote about it not so long ago, but I said "break up" instead of separation) I did the jar, with all the corresponding oils and souring, with the pictures facing away from each other, and I am lighting it with a black candle, I know I could have done it by simply stating my intention but as I felt "empowered" when praying with the candle I invoked the "spirit of hate" which just happened to pop up in my mind in the moment. My intention is for them to cut all type of communication, to start having trouble getting along, to lose all possible interest that they may have one to another, and as a result of this, souring everything between them as to stop any possibility of having something intimate or romantic.

Now that's one thing...

Then for the work I am doing to help us get closer to each other I have started working with a saint by lighting up a 7 day candle for her, talking to her, asking for help, and signs that she will help me or not with the situation. I have done come to me work before and I have had results, but of course I have been moving around with other things.

I just wanted to know if this seems wrong? For the separation and souring work I am invoking the spirit of hate, and for the love work I am invoking a saint of good.

I would have changed my use of the spirit of hate but when I called out to it was because the candle was already on and it just came to me in the moment, so I can't change that and stayed working with it for the separation.

Have I done wrong?

I know different situations call for different actions, one is for separation and one is for union, but I want to have some peace of mind by reading advice by people who may know more than me.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:41 pm

So long as your intentions are separate there is nothing wrong with working with spirits of different temperaments. Many of us conjure doctors do work with both darkers spirits and spirits of light and good.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

LovelyE
Forum Member

Unread post by LovelyE » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Thank you very much ConjureMan, blessings to you!

roguedeer
Forum Member

Unread post by roguedeer » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:39 pm

I've been feeling a conviction that I should seek to know a particular spirit guide or saint - a spirit that may be watching me, or willing to help me with my work.

I did a novena candle spell a couple of weeks ago - I used a white candle and Spirit Guide oil from LMCC, wrote a petition asking my spirit guide to make themself known to me or appear to me in a dream. I anointed myself with the oil and had intense and strange dreams most night, but nothing I could interpret well. Most of the dreams had something to do with water. I FELT very intensely during this period, and as soon as the spell was over I felt significantly less insightful and emotional. Less motivated, also.

I feel now that it was selfish and the wrong way to approach a potential spirit guide or saint - asking that they show themselves without seeking to find out about them first. I began reading about many saints, African powers, and voodoo lwas. La Sirene appeals strongly to me, and I have had many water dreams and have found many shells lately. The day after I found out about her I found a mermaid doll at work (I work at a vintage store).

My question is, is it misguided to seek a spirit guide for the sake of seeking one - or should one just petition saints that are associated with the causes they are doing work toward? And how does one go about finding out more about spirit guides - perhaps dead ancestors or others among the dead who may be watching or willing to help one?

Thanks in advance. You have all helped me very much already.

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:00 pm

intersting working...iv had saints reach out to me in a dream I had st michael and st barbara standing in a beautiful church standing like statues but watching me the whole time.. other saints have worked for me from praying and dedicated prayer to them. also family members passes along can also work for you ( 3 things u asked about). its not selfish to seek them out but make sure you pay them or pray and dedicate to them when or after doing so. several can be assisting u from past on members, saints, guardian angels, personally being open and allowing them to help you has been a success to me. finding who exactly they are, id meditate asking to revel, pray to God asking him to make it known and also getting a reading from an AIRR member who specializes in working with spirits to help you. Good luck on your journey.
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

roguedeer
Forum Member

Unread post by roguedeer » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:43 am

Getting a reading about it is great advice. Why didn't I think of that! Thanks for all your help!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:20 am

Contact one of AIRR readers that specific does this type of work found here (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... _and_Omens). The list on your right shows AIRR Readers
and Rootworkers who perform dream readings and work for clients
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

bumblebeesmi
Newly Registered

Unread post by bumblebeesmi » Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:08 am

Thank you Saint Anthony and Saint Martha for all that you do for me.

Jibrael
HRCC Student

Unread post by Jibrael » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Seeing that La Sirene appeals to you, and you've seen the mermaid, the very least doing some formal work with Her may be in order. Just always remember, when working with the Loa, to make offerings to Legba first, so He will open the door and help you communicate. I have found Him to be a big help when working with newer energies. Ganesha, another road-opener, has also helped me.
And I don't think its selfish. Sounds like the very heart of the spiritual journey!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Student #1816

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:49 am

In Catherine Yronwode's book "Hoodoo Herb And Root Magic", she said to use a black candle annointed with Black Arts Oil, burn it. Use a glass of water and dissolve with Black Salt. Burn a large amount of Frankincense mixed with Black Arts Incenses. Then call the spirit into the water, it will stay there and you can ask questions. But my problems are:

1> I can't use fire at all in my house, can I just use an electric oil diffuser, put a metal cup of water, put frankincense and black art oil into, then diffuse it into the air. Would it work the same way as Catherine wrote it in her book ?

2> I can't find Black Salt. Can I do this magick without it ?

3> Do I have to use Black Art Incenses ? because basically it has the same ingredients as Black Art Oil, and I put the oil into the metal cup of water.

4> Why use Black Art Oil in this case ? because I am going to call in my spirit guide, angels, or spirit guides and angels of other people. Can I also call in the spirit of a living person ?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:42 pm

1. No, it's not the same effect. Smoke actually aids spirit manifestation.

2. http://www.herb-magic.com/black-witches-salt.html

3. See #1

4. If you're calling on angelics, then Black Arts is not an appropriate mixture for this. It is for more cthonic-type spirits, or spirits of a more neutral-to-dark nature. You could use Abramelin, Spirit Guide, All Saints, Guardian Angel, or just mix the resins Frankincense & Myrrh.

This particular spell may not be overly useful to you if you cannot use smoke and you do not already have familiarity with the practice of scrying (as perceiving the spirit in the water and communicating with it through that medium is a type of scrying).

I would suggest that if you wish to start practicing spirit evocation, you book a session with an AIRR worker for a bit of magical coaching on a method that would suit your ritual limitations and natural gifts.

Best of luck.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

The solution to the main question is:
You do not have to do this specific kind of summoning at all. It is especially unwise if you have problems with it, as you mention.
There are many other ways of summoning. Try them.

Regarding your minor issues;
1. No.
2. No. You can find Black Salt here; http://www.herb-magic.com/epsom-salt-grey.html
3. Yes.
4. Because it is a formula also used in summoning.

If you want to call in your spirit guide, angels or the spirit guide and angels of others I suggest you try the "Spirit Guide" or "Guardian Angel" products.

Yes, you can call the many different spirits of a living person. But until you have shown enough continous gratitude, love and appriciation to your guardian angel and paid attention to its guidiance, you might consider it unwise to call the spirit of others. Remember that just because you can do something, it does not mean that it is a good idea to do it.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:25 am

Hi sun369,

in your post you don't specify how familiar you are with this kind of work. If you've never done it before, please get a magickal coaching session from one of the AIRR members before you go a-summoning. You don't want to call up something that you can't put down. The reason I mention it is because you ask if you can use a given spell by re-writing it to fit your needs, ignoring some of the standards of invocation work from pretty much any tradition which uses it. Perhaps getting one of the AIRR worker gifted in spirit-contact and mediumship can help you to get the best from your efforts and avoid any pot-holes on the road. You can look through the following links to find one versed in these areas:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... pirit_Work
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... Mediumship

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

candlemagician

Unread post by candlemagician » Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:05 am

aura is totally correct in this in my opinion. Not to mention that you have not stated, or may not know if the person you want to work on might be "protected" in some way, has knowledge, or practices themselves, or even has someone doing work for them. I would hate to have this backfire on you and you end up worse off.

A good reader will make sure on these things, make sure you are protected and advise you correctly how to proceed.

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:43 am

Devi Spring

I don't think Lucky Mojo sells anything for Spirit Guide.

Ok, let me clarify that I can't have any SMOKED smells in my house, but can I use a pottery warm oil diffuser, and put a tea light candle on the bottom, on top, put a cup of water with Myrrh and Frankinsence in it, would it work too ?

is there really a difference between a candle pottery warm oil diffuser and an electric oil diffuser ?

About scrying, I don't really do it, but I am very clairvoyant. I can easily see images in my third eyes.

I am not new to mediumship. I just have a lot of hard time interpreting the messages from my spirit guides and angels, who I call on a lot. I think all spirit guides and angels are at the high elevated vibration. So, it's no risk to call on them.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:06 pm

Yes, Lucky Mojo does sell a Spirit Guide line of condition products.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:15 pm

This isn't an issue of a pottery diffuser vs electric diffuser, this is an issue of oil diffusion NOT being an appropriate substitute for burning incense with all the resultant smoke in this context.

As I stated above the physical smoke is a medium which aids spirits in manifesting onto the physical in this particular rite.

Also putting resins into water and then putting that water into a diffuser will not work. You'd need to use essential oils of those resints. But again, this is not a context where diffused oil will suffice. You NEED smoke for this rite.

This rite is really designed for more cthonic spirits, not really angelics and such. While you can certainly still use it for angelics by switching out to appropriate condition products (Spirit Guide instead of Black Arts, and holy water instead of Black Salted water, for instance), you're much better off just finding a different rite of communication that doesn't require things like smoke which you cannot use in your circumstances.

We're not saying you're out of luck for communicating with your spirit guides and angels, we're just saying this particular rite is not going to be useful to you since you can't have smoke.

As we've all suggested, getting a short session of magical coaching will help indentify a method of communication which will work well for you and your circumstances.

Since you have a level of clairvoyance already,and you are looking to communicate with angels and your spirit guides why not just work with some Spirit Guide oil on yourself and a candle, and then pray asking them to come and communicate with you? Try some dowsing with a pendulum to make initial direct contact and then ask what other ways they are willing to come through for you in the future.

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 pm

please give me a link to their Spirit Guide products; for some reasons, I can't find them.

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:48 pm

Devi Spring

I am having a financial issue right now. I have an intuitive feeling that not to spending money on psychics or any types of readers. I can just do research on my own, and asking questions on this forum is one source.

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:53 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-spirit-guide.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-india ... guide.html

OIL-HOO-SPIR
Spirit Guide Oil
$7.00

and also

OIL-HOO-INDI
Indian Spirit Guide Oil
$7.00

While we can all sympathize with finances (many of us have had or are having our own financial issues as well), although research on this forum is one source - please don't be offended when we try and give you the best and most complete advice that we can. We don't have your full pedigree when offering a response, only your question and our best intentions.

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:19 pm

aura

oh no, i am not offended.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:45 am

Hello Sun369,

I am sorry to hear about your financial situation and can understand you trying to save money.

That said, approaching a tradition with a specific technique with the mindset of looking for subsitutions is not going to do you any good. While there is always room for intelligent substitutions, this should only be done when one has a full grasp of the tradition, understands its principles, and has the skills necessary to do so.

You are asking about a specific spell that Miss cat published in her book, but are unable to perform certain aspects of that spell. If you cannot perform them then you must look for an alternative spell that will better fit your working conditions. This would be more advantageous than trying to change the spell itself, especially since the alterations you've indicated would greatly impact the working.

To answer your questions:
1. No. A diffuser is about filling a room with a scent, incense has a spiritual quality that is unique. It is used on a variety of traditions to send up prayers, to influence people from a distance, for spirit-work, as offerings, and its smoke can be used in some traditions to help manifest an entity. This is not the same as an oil diffuser.
2. Lucky Mojo does sell black salt under the Herb, and Mineral section down at the bottom. If the spell calls for it then do not do without it.
3. Refer to number one. It is more than just the ingredients--it is the spiritual quality of the incense intself. The oil would not do in this instance.
4. I have found that Black Arts products work great for summoning spirits of a chthonic nature which include the dead. For angels you may try 711 Holy Oil, Abramelin Oil, or Spirit Guide Oil.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:25 pm

I just want to chime in to say that ConjureMan Ali, Dr.Johannes and Devi Spring are spot on when they say that Black Arts oil is not what you want to use for conjuring up angels or the like. As someone who has worked extensively with Black Arts products I can say with out hesitiation that it is not what you want. Abramelin oil or 7-11 Holy Oil would both do great, and if you are calling on one of the Planetary angels then look to LuckyMojo's wonderful line of Planetary and Zodiac products.

On a different note if you want to call up spirits with out incense try using a black mirror or scrying stone. Tho incense smoke is helpful when using them, gazing into them by the light of only an appropriately dressed candle has yielded results, for me at least.

I do hope that helps.

mWn

Unread post by mWn » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:05 am

Anybody can tell me techniques and examples how to trade with spirits?

for example method how to conjure spirit into earthen bottle and trade with him?

Any feedback will be helpful, thanks.

sun369
Forum Member

Unread post by sun369 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Devi Spring

I dont like pendulum because it is not always right for me. I even asked my guides and angels to give me a clear answer and stop playing, but still got some wrong.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”