• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:55 pm

Paranormal Visual Auditory Sensory Abnormal Events

Paranormal Visual Auditory Sensory Abnormal Events

Unread postby eyeslikeapisces » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:22 pm

Hello, first time posting and I have a question.
Before it's pushed aside as coincidence I will preface by saying, I do not obsessively look at the clock and see random times and only remember the triple and quadruple digits.

Ever since Halloween Night (in which I did a little prayer under the moon asking for strength,guidance and wisdom) I have started seeing triple and quadruple digits on clocks (meaning 12:22 or 12:12 or 11:11)
I have did the almighty google and almost every link just explains it away as "ocd and remembering the like patterns" but I don't believe I just woke up one day and randomly started having ocd. Does anyone know any specific reference to the meaning of 'like digits' suddenly appearing in a persons life?, it honestly feels supernatural if that makes sense, and it's becoming rather bothersome, am i just overeating?
eyeslikeapisces

Re: Keep seeing triple and quadruple numbers on clocks.

Unread postby eyeslikeapisces » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 pm

lol see look at my posting time/date that's 4 2's.
eyeslikeapisces

Re: Keep seeing triple and quadruple numbers on clocks.

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:02 am

This happens to me too all the time. These are called angel numbers I think you can look them up on google.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Anyone else experience this? Smelling smoke but no fire

Unread postby ablake » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Argh!!! It happened again today.

For the last year and a half, I smell smoke around me at home and even public places. The gotcha-gotcha here is there is never any smoke or anything that would cause a smoke smell.

The first two times I was at home. I was watching TV. I hadn’t cooked anything. My place is basically one huge room that is open space. I thought someone was burning leaves outside so I openned the back door and no smell of smoke was outside. I checked the front door and again nothing. The smell was only in the area where I had been watching TV. No reason for the smell. No candles burning – nada. I thought I was going batty so I kept it to myself. This happened always at night.

One time was at a theater. It was half full with people and NO ONE else smelled it because I know people would have been running for the exits. That’s when I knew only I could smell it. It smells like burning paper or the smell of when candle goes out. It’s strong. It’s around for a few minutes and then the smoke smell stops.

Today I was at a store. In the frozen food aisle I smelled it again. It had been awhile since I had smelled it but it was strong. I must have looked like a nut case sniffing around the frozen glass cases or going up and down the aisle looking for the origin of this smell. The store was crowded. And I knew no one else smelled it. This time my boyfriend was with me and he said he couldn’t smell anything.

Although the oddest occurrence was last February. It was a sunny but bitterly cold snowy day. I was studying at a coffee shop that had only three other customers. Suddenly I smelled roses. It hit me hard. I looked around and no one was sitting close to me. The other customers hadn’t gotten up or anything. It wasn’t a perfume. If anything I would come home smelling like coffee from there cuz I usually would stay for a 2 hour study session. The place next to it was a bank. The nearest florist was miles away.

I pray every day to St. Michael. I also was wearing his oil. I am getting a reading in a few weeks but until then what can I do? This does unnerve me a bit.
ablake

Re: Anyone else experience this?/Have not seen this on forum

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:40 pm

I have not experienced this ablake.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Loved » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:02 pm

I've experienced the smell of roses / flowers, but never smoke. Sorry, I don't know the explanation for it , but the smell of roses spontaneously is wonderful :)
Loved

Unread postby ablake » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:15 pm

I forgot to write down that it was a putrid smell of roses. It was a smell of too much. Like when someone wears too much perfume? You go from a great aroma to smell not quite nice.

Odd, Odd, Odd.
ablake

Unread postby mamigrl » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:25 pm

I can honestly say I have experienced this before. I don't think you're going batty. I've never figured out why I smell the things I smell and no one else seems to.
mamigrl

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:12 pm

I can't tell you what your situation is without a reading, but I'm sure your reader will be able to shed light on the situation. It may be a coincidental occurrance or something more.

I do know that some spirits or guides manifest themselves through emitting a scent of some sort. Some people have experience anything from phantom cooking smells, to smoke, to something else entirely.

You reader should be able to clarify it for you.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:16 pm

I smell spirits. When I smell smoking, I know my spirits are around me. I have a very sensitive sense of smell, so this is the way they let me know they are around.

I would do a little work to see who is trying to contact you.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby MysticRootworker » Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:51 pm

I could smell marijuana sometimes after my husband passed. He occasionally smoked it. So when I would come home AFTER he was in spirit and I would get a faint smell of that I KNEW he was saying hey. I know there wasnt any in the house (unless my dogs are doing something I dont know about) as I live alone with my four-leggeds now. Kinda nice to know he is here sometimes... I have a cousin who will smell "funeral" flowers when someone passes- BEFORE she knows about it. So I think it is common for people who are sensitive to get a sign like that- Same as Mary does.
MysticRootworker

Unread postby stelselv » Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:00 am

I have been smelling (strong) jasmine flowers and fragrant incence for about a year, until i started burning herbal incences, every evening... I don't smell anything anymore...

In my culture a scent of strong jasmine flowers or any other fragrance of flowers, means a virgin spirit is around....spooky....try to remember if you have had any young friends or relatives who died.......
stelselv

Unread postby kittynmoon » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:10 am

Sometimes I can smell tobacco and whiskey around my husband when his grandfathers spirit is around him.

Roses with spirits is associated with divinity, but a putrid roses could be the smell of someone's perfume. It is very common to smell spirits. Perhaps an ancestor or someone you passed had burned in a fire and they are now with you. Did you buy anything recently (past 6 months or so) at a yard sale? Did you get an antique or furniture as a gift or move to a new house?
kittynmoon

Unread postby ablake » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:09 pm

Hi all:

I'm knocking on wood as I say this but no one close to me has died within the last couple of years. I have a small place so all the furniture was stuff I brought.

I have to admit I am a bit relieved that I am not the only one that smells "scents" that aren't supposedly there. Since I hadn't seen this on the board I was feeling like the odd man out. I was not aware that the smell of smoke was that of a spirit.

Thank you all.
ablake

Unread postby CopperFox » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 pm

I think one of the reasons why spirits announce themselves with certain smells so commonly is because our sense of smell is the most primitive, emotionally attuned sense. We have taught ourselves to rationalize what we can see and hear...but who can ignore or explain away the smell of smoke! Perhaps someone wants your attention? Most people who are sensitive to spiritual beings have experiences related to fragrances.

On the mundane side of life...I have migraines that sometimes present with unpleasant smells (over-ripe, moldy citrus, gak!)...so if you are susceptible to migraines, you may want to make note of when you have your headaches v. when you smell the unusual odors.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby kmew1315 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:47 pm

CopperFox wrote:I think one of the reasons why spirits announce themselves with certain smells so commonly is because our sense of smell is the most primitive, emotionally attuned sense. We have taught ourselves to rationalize what we can see and hear...but who can ignore or explain away the smell of smoke! Perhaps someone wants your attention? Most people who are sensitive to spiritual beings have experiences related to fragrances.

Not to mention that smells, especially the smell of smoke are a defense mechanism. I don't know about you, but whenever I smell smoke, I look around to see what's burning in case something bad is going down. If I smell a funky smell when I'm driving, I make sure my car is OK. It's definitely not in our body's best interest to shut that down, which means we can be more attuned to smells that aren't really there so to speak.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315
kmew1315

Unread postby Literarylioness » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm

Smelling a spirit does not mean someone just died. A lot of those ideas are culturally based. I find the spirits I smell to be the most friendly and helpful. My grandmother and I use to bake together, so when I smell her griddle cookies, I know she is around. None of my close kin ever smoked tobacco, so when I smell Newports, I know it is my friend Bruce.

The smells are quite comforting.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby CopperFox » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:44 pm

My experiences echo Mary's. My great-grandmother wore a rose scented toilet water and sachet that smelled very similar to Lucky Mojo's Love Me products -- I think it is a blend of rose and violet. She has made her presence known to me via fragrance since passing away many times. When I received my Love Me spellkit, the fragrance took me right back to my childhood. I was 7 again, standing beside her rocking chair, watching her rock and crochet. That fragrance was so entangled with my memories of her, I couldn't really successfully use the Love Me supplies for love conjure without mixing in some Attraction oil to change up the fragrance to get myself in the right mindset. Because of that, I have delegated those supplies to using on my ancestor altar for Momaw Annie and for perfuming my little girls.

My Popaw was an underground coal miner and smoked unfiltered Pall Mall cigarettes; he was also a coffee drinker. He had a very distinctive smell and I have sensed him and his particular smell on several occasions, especially when I am in a situation where I need protection. (And once when I was up to no good...) Many of you may have never smelled coal, but it is a very unique smell. It is a "manly" smell -- sort of like when you smell a High John root -- almost undescribable, but very manly and powerful.

Once you begin paying more attention to the very subtle ways that spirits attempt to communicate, you'll find more examples of seemingly commonplace occurences that are really the spirits of those who loved you trying to stay in your life. Sending the smell of smoke is a big draw for attention; you can pretty much bet whoever is trying to get through to you is probably trying in less dramatic ways, too.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby ablake » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:50 pm

I wonder...

No one in my family smokes BUT my grandfather that passed away when I was 2 did. He actually took care of me from age 8 months to 20 months. I only have one memory of him. It was of me being 2 1/2 and visiting him in the hospital when he was on his deathbed. He blessed my brother, me, and my sister who as only 6 months old at the time.

My grandfather died of smoke cancer 40 years ago. He smoked 2 packs a day. From what my relatives tell me he really really loved me. I just don't remember him. I hope he remembers me.
ablake

Unread postby kittynmoon » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:13 am

ablake wrote:I wonder...

No one in my family smokes BUT my grandfather that passed away when I was 2 did. He actually took care of me from age 8 months to 20 months. I only have one memory of him. It was of me being 2 1/2 and visiting him in the hospital when he was on his deathbed. He blessed my brother, me, and my sister who as only 6 months old at the time.

My grandfather died of smoke cancer 40 years ago. He smoked 2 packs a day. From what my relatives tell me he really really loved me. I just don't remember him. I hope he remembers me.

I am sure he knows you well, copperfox. My husband does not remember his grandfather either as he was only 3 when he passed. Still, he visits regularly. We know it is him by the tobacco and whiskey smell. He is the ONLY relative to ever have smoked and drank whiskey on his side of the family and it started when he was young. It wasn't until we got married and I explained to him about spirit smells to him and his mother that they made the connection to who was visiting family, though. I was discussing how my own grandfather visits after he passed and we could smell his soap and wood smoke from his shop when he visits.
kittynmoon

Paranormal Events in My Life or the Lives of Family

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:07 am

Anyone have this experience? I have changed 6 light bulbs in the pass 3 weeks, apparently when I am in a bad mood and I flip on the light switch I blow the bulb, even new ones I replaced I have been to other peoples houses and almost blew there light bulbs. When I see this I start to pay attention so as to see what I am feeling angry about and to find a way to calm down. When I get so angry I will run at high speed on a treadmill for over an hour but now I am trying to face whatever it is and if I pray while in such a rage things happen, but I feel like electrical surges are going through my body. My hands tend to heat up too. I am used to my hand heating up but this energy surge and light bulb thing is getting interesting and I dont know what to do. I dont feel scared just curious...
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Re: I have been blowing light bulbs!

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:58 am

I think Miss Cat spoke about her having this ability, but she keeps herself grounded by walking barefoot and other close-to-the-earth methods.
My mother also tends to short-circuit computers a great deal. So there are certainly plenty of people out there who experience this, too.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 am

Thanks Devi. I never thought of walking barefoot or about grounding myself. Great wisdom!

thx!
Thank you God, Holy Spirit,St Martha, St Expedite, My Guardian Angel, Archangels, My Ancestors, Oshun and all Heavenly Hosts for hearing, answering my prayers and helping me each day!
GoldenFlow7

Unread postby suzyparker » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Yes. I went through a phase where I wouldnt' burn them out, they would literally become "glazed" looking. they were burnt out but not black, they were swirly looking. It's my experience, that if I get angry, my negative energy works much faster than my lovey-dovey positive energy. not sure why, but if I get angry, things happen immediately - often without intent. Energy is amazing stuff
suzyparker

Unread postby GoldenFlow7 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:01 pm

Suzyparker, ha, ha, I only recently discovered what was going on only because of the wonderful help from the people on this online forum. Actually I too get faster results when I get angry than when I am all "lovey dovey psitive as you mentioned." However, after an episode it takes a while for me to calm down like days it seems I am in a swirling mass of rage and when I do calm down I tend to feel very drained and weak. I am praying daily to figure out to use this constructively.
Thanks for sharing!
GoldenFlow7

Unread postby suzyparker » Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:29 am

Just an update. I have been working a doll baby (for love) on a certain man. Well, he pushed me one step too far and I started telling the doll that I was reversing our feelings.. he would feel all the pain he has caused me, etc. During the process of doing this, I blew a light bulb.. it just blew. So, there's clearly a connection with my level of anger and bulbs, this episode confirms it. Also, within MINUTES of doing this, he texted me that he felt terrible, etc. So he got the message LOUD AND CLEAR. I'm now looking at the blown lightbulbs as a guide that my anger work works :D
suzyparker

Paranormal Smelling Perfume?

Unread postby net182 » Fri May 14, 2010 2:19 am

Anybody ever get whiffs of unusual smells at odd times? I come to work early in the morning and I am the only one here for a few hours. This morning I smelled perfume. Sweet flowery perfume.
I have in the pass smelled olive oil.
I have read that this indicates that a "spirit" might be close by.
Any ideas on what to say to make contact?
Other than, "Greetings! Talk to me"?
Thanks...
net182

Re: Smelling Perfume?

Unread postby J Simulcik » Fri May 14, 2010 6:39 am

Spirit Guide products can help you be more receptive to spirit contact. You can also use graveyard dirt to strengthen your connection to spirits you want to develop deeper relationships with. Other than that, just talk to them as you would anyone else, try to find out why they've come to you/that place/etc.
J Simulcik

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Fri May 14, 2010 9:54 am

In my experience flowery scents mean Angels are around me. Maybe you can get some guardian angel oil too or insence powder and see. I agree with J just talking normally works great for me, heck i've even yelled my me guides and they always answer :D
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby suzyparker » Fri May 14, 2010 12:52 pm

Some acacia and althea will invite spirits to you, as well. Also, a bowl of clear water.
suzyparker

Unread postby cognitivedissonance » Sat May 15, 2010 1:02 am

Rose scent is indicative of the Virgin Mary, or any of the "incorruptible" saints, especially St. Theresa. Spikenard is Mary Magdalene.
cognitivedissonance

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat May 15, 2010 2:36 am

suzyparker, you are referring to Acacia (found here http://www.herb-magic.com/acacia-leaves.html) to communicate with the dead and Althaea (found here http://www.herb-magic.com/althaea-leaf.html) to bring good spirits to help you in your work.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby suzyparker » Sat May 15, 2010 3:08 am

Yes, I have had much success with both of those herbs. I have found them both to be effective in communion with souls who have passed on. I have burned them and I carry them with me in a hand.
suzyparker

Unread postby net182 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:36 pm

Thanks for all your suggestions.
I will try them out and let you all know what happens.
net182

Visual Auditory Sensory Abnormal Paranormal Spiritual Work

Unread postby LaReina » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:59 pm

The other day I left my room to go eat dinner, as I came back into my room i noticed a small already burnt tea candle sitting on my couch.
I asked the two other people who live in my house if they had left a candle in my room, but neither had.

I usually use tea lights for small spells and then i dispose of them properly, but the last spell i performed did not involve that kind of candle. when I found the random candle already burnt out i was completely dumbfounded.

Does anybody know what this could mean? Any ideas or similar events?
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...
LaReina

Re: Mystery Candle

Unread postby jumanja » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:25 am

In my experience I have had Spiritual entities leave things, move things etc. But then I work with Spirits often and they do not give me cause for alarm. I can not say in your case since I do not know. This could be a possible reason depending on the work you were doing at the time and what was going on.
jumanja

Unread postby LaReina » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:55 am

that makes sense.
The last time I used that kind of candle was many months ago and it was for a wish spell. Would the reappearance of the candle have anything to do with the wishes?
You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you might find
you get what you need...
LaReina

Unread postby jumanja » Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 pm

It could. Have you seen any movement on that spell? If so has it been positive? For me I would think it would be a positive sign that things were going in a good direction.
jumanja

Visual Auditory Sensory Abnormalities in Spiritual Work

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:28 am

I have experienced "a vibe"-- for lack of a better word whenever I am doing work, like last nights freezer spell. It is like the hair stands up on the back of my neck but in a GOOD way! I have experienced this especially with banishment spells and also when I begin something new with positive light, like a honey jar. Does anyone else experience this "electric" feeling? That's the word I'm looking for "Charged". I feel Charged. Just wondering if any of you have experienced something similar?
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: Experience the CHARGE?

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:11 am

Yes, I do! That's how I know I am on the right track.

Good to hear about your experiences, good luck to you...

-Joseph M.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Batling » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:37 am

I always feel kinda giddy after doing a spell
~Bat
Tarot Geek + Artist
Batling

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:42 am

i always feel a tingling coming from my mojo and doll!
nena1974

Unread postby Miss Phoenix » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Yes I sometimes lose myself in the passion of my work and I feel for sure that things are working
Miss Phoenix

Unread postby curious1212 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 pm

i felt that vibe for years. when i was bout 16-17 when i started to feel it but didnt think anything of it. But when i started reading and doing tarot i get that vibe.
curious1212

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:55 am

Yes when I'm doing and done with work I always get this sensation almost like a rush of energy.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby RJLupin » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:23 am

I get a "feeling" too; it's how I can tell if things are working or not. Sort of like the atmosphere around me has an electrical charge or something.
RJLupin

Unread postby JCPA72 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:13 pm

ShadowyEmbrace wrote:Yes when I'm doing and done with work I always get this sensation almost like a rush of energy.

I feel this most times.. but also Peaceful...and centered..

The only time I felt anything negative..was sort of a pull in my stomach..when I did my vinegar jar.. but I think it's because I channeled alot of the negative energy I was feeling for that person..
My most gracious and humble thanks to La Caridad Del Cobre, for all of your blessings and guidance in my life.
St. Martha, St. Michael, La Virgen de La Regla my most humble thanks for all that you do on my behalf!
JCPA72

Unread postby ShadowyEmbrace » Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:02 am

Charge ha! Now that I'm really getting into this, I did drugs for years (been clean two years now though thank God) but here lately After my prayers and conjours I get like this spirit of confidence its almost like a high.
ShadowyEmbrace

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:07 am

That is great ShadowyEmbrace! Keep it up you can do it! Keep your commitment to your work! and Congrats!!
I too have had my share of troubles. Not with drugs, -- but health and money issues. The LM Forum, the products and the wealth of knowledge on this site have made a big change in my life too! I push (mostly) for the positive work for myself and for a few close select people in my life. I have gotten vibes from the "good work" and even "chills" (I called upon the spirit of my Grandparents in their home) Got CHILLS from head to toe! I was doing some protection work for a family member.
Another time, I was doing a pretty heafty banishing spell with Psalm 91, black candles, hot foot-- the whole shaBANG-- and whoa--- that was "interesting" to say the least!
I love LM!!! Thanks to all previous posters too about sharing your experiences with "Experience The Charge"-- continue sharing! :) It is always great to hear some good news!!! :)
As always Be Blessed!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Winter Sun » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:06 pm

Triplethreat wrote:I have experienced "a vibe"-- for lack of a better word whenever I am doing work, like last nights freezer spell. It is like the hair stands up on the back of my neck but in a GOOD way! I have experienced this especially with banishment spells and also when I begin something new with positive light, like a honey jar. Does anyone else experience this "electric" feeling? That's the word I'm looking for "Charged". I feel Charged. Just wondering if any of you have experienced something similar?
Be Blessed.
---Triplethreat

I get it every time I work. I work mainly with fire and with light, energies I associate highly with feelings. I feel charged often, and if it comes before I work, I often channel it into a spell, even if it's just a recon spell.
Winter Sun

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:09 pm

What do you mean by a "recon" spell -- reconnaissance? reconciliation? reconnoitering? River, Estuary and Coastal Observing Network (RECON)?
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Winter Sun » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:05 pm

I mean reconaissance: knowing what is going on around me. I am not good at seeing foreign(not mine) energies, so I do a sort of pulse. I send my energy out over the area, then suck it back in and see what it has absorbed. I can also see areas where my energy is reluctant to go, and places where it goes but does not comes back. Crude, I know, but better than nothing.
Winter Sun

Unread postby KhonsuMes » Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:29 am

@TripleThreat:
Yes, I have felt that electric tingling, too. In positive, drawing work in my case. Sometimes it has been quite physical, othertimes a kind of heightened sense of rightness.

Best of luck.
KhonsuMes

Unread postby interested » Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:41 am

I have also felt the "charge" numerous times and what a wonderful feeling it is! I petitioned St. Expedite, prepared His candle, wrote my petition, put water out for him and performed a divination to see if He would work with me and He said yes. I was overtaken with joy and when I picked up his holy card to thank Him the tingling, charge was all over me from head to toes! What a marvelous connection!
interested

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:05 am

These are wonderful testimonys! :)
Best of luck to all in the LM Forum!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Normal to feel personal energy surges when spell casting?

Unread postby tboy1977 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:18 am

When I last cast my spell at full moon, I felt so much energy that when I was done, I was ready for a nap.

The other day, I cst a love spell using my new poppet and before I even uttered the words, I felt so "alive", now almost to the point of electric.

Is this normal? Is it good or bad? I hope good.
tboy1977

Re: Normal to feel personal energy surges when spell casting?

Unread postby Joseph Magnuson » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:07 am

This is a normal feeling among magic users and is generally looked upon as a good thing, but I do not know your situation personally.

Please try to stay on forum topic, which is:

"In this forum, we can advise you about Lucky Mojo products, Missionary Independent Spiritual Church services, and how to contact AIRR readers at the AIRR site."

Thank you and GOOD LUCK!
-Joseph
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599
Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread postby dasha » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:01 pm

I have that feeling too..always reminds me of my grandmother who would say, 'if you feel something, then it's working!'

also if I'm holding my mojo and then put it down, my hand is so hot, it's sweating! All reassuring feelings
dasha

Unread postby Willowspell » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:41 pm

@ Triplethreat

There has got to be a connection between us. LOL I myself worked a banishing freezer spell today.

I start getting that "feeling" as I am planning out my work. If I do not get this feeling then I seriously reconsider the work I am planning. A lot of times paying attention to this has changed how I pursue my goals. I think it is extremely important to feel positively "charged" when doing any spell. For me even more so when I consider a jinx, binding, banishing or curse. I do not take any of my work lightly.

This "charge" stays with me for some time after I have cast. It will slowly fade as I am up and about. But the moment I move towards my altar or were I have my workings the feeling fires up again. It is very reassuring that I am doing the right thing.

There was one instance many years ago were I had the initial positive feeling towards my spell. But after a couple of days it felt sour when I went to work with the candles. As soon as I got that feeling I knew that something had changed and the work would make the situation worse at this point. I snuffed out the candles, put them and all components into a paper bag and threw the bag into a near by creek walking away without looking back. It was scary for a moment there. The quick sick sensation or "sour" feeling. The spell I had been working was for an ill "friend" of mine. When I went to tell her what happened I found out that not only was she not ill, that she was simply testing my abilities. Wonder why that went wrong huh? LOL Due to her dishonesty the spell was going towards the opposite of it's original intention.

You must always be very aware of your intuition and feelings in ANY spell you even consider working. You never know what will happen. :)
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell
Willowspell

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 pm

This is a wonderful share Willowspell. I particularly like the closing sentence regarding intuition!
Thank you!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics