Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Ethics: Practicing Rootwork Against Family Members

bella80

mother in law to turn against daughter in law

Unread post by bella80 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi everyone, I wanted to know if anyone has a spell to turn a mother in law and daughter in law against each other?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: mother in law to turn against daughter in law

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Break up or separation work to make them fight and quarrel.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

bella80

Unread post by bella80 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:35 pm

thank you so much, I will try and hopefully it works......

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:03 am

My mother-inlaw is the nastiest piece of work god has ever made! I tried to befriend her but she doesn't like me because im asian. My husband is full blond and blue eyes. Our kids are both black hair, my daughter is very asian looking and my son is very fair. She adores my son because he is whiter than my daughter. She has hitted my daughter twice on her head, once with her fist and once with a remote control. Of course she denies this with my husband but my daughter had a huge lump on her head. Funny thing was, my husband said, 'Oh honey, you know she wouldn't do such a thing!'. She said that my rice stinks, that i shouldn't eat with a spoon and fork and that i ought to learn the elligant way, meaning with a fork and a knife. She has absolutely tried to take my husband away from me and my kids several times and for some odd reason but he did as she said. She told me to abort when i was pregnant because it would ruin her son's life. She was evil on my wedding day and wanted to wear a black dress. The best part about her is that she will always show a nice face and a kind heart only when my husband is looking and as soon as he turns around, she turns evil. He doesn't believe anything i say about her. We just end up in fights. This women made me cry my heart out the day before my wedding day, on my wedding day and 2 days after my wedding day. I can go on forever with my story since my husband and i have been together for 13 years. What i am writing/describing about the things she has done to me is only an inch of the time i have been with my husband.

I would like my husband to focus on his family more than her. I would like him to side me, to side his family. I want him to stop comminucating with her, as evil as that sounds. This woman has literally almost broken up my family. I hate her to bits and i would really want my husband to ignore to stop his relationship with her because he just doesnt give her any consequences in order for her to stop harassing me and my kids.

Please send me advices. I would love to hear some help on this situation.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 am

Luckybutterfly, you have every right to be number one in your husband's eyes. I suggest that you use Adam and Eve products and this Bible verse from the story of Adam and Eve:

Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife, and they shall be one flesh. Genesis 2:24
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:44 am

:cry: Thank you so much. I've been so unhappy and so hurt for so many years and i just want a stop to it. Some people just can't understand me because it's his mother. I have to obey and respect her for my husband's sake! I can't do it anymore nor do i want to continue being her little game. She even said that she has tumor in her lungs and then all of a sudden the tumor is in her liver. And then she comes up with, 'Oh my doctor doesn't want to check if it is benign or malignant because it might be too risky!' I think it's either it's true that she has a tumor (karma serves her right, although i really do not wish anyone harm) or she just wants my husband's attention and turn his world around her. I don't know, either way, i really would like her out of our lives. She's absolutely bad news and just sucks out the happiness out of me. She has tortured me mentally and no matter what i do or say to my husband, i have no rights to talk about his mother in a bad way! I feel like i'm the villan at the end of the day trying to make my husband realize what kind of a person she is.

I thank you mama Micki for your help.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:15 pm

I don't have magical advice this time, but some practical advice. You sound as if she is an evil, cruel woman around you, but says none of these things when he's around. Have you ever tried some way to secretly record her when her son's not around? If you think a video camera would be too obvious, find a portable audio recorder and hide it and turn it on. If your phone has a video camera on it, then that's perfect, just turn that on and you can hide what it is very easily and it will definitely show that it is her saying and doing these things.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Good idea kmew - there are plenty of cheap "nanny cams" that you can buy nowadays!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:11 am

Tried the phone camera, tried recording her, showed him text messages that she sent me that were threats....in the end she still finds a way to cover up what she did or said. And like i said, he always falls for her crocodile tears. This is way i am asking for magical and spiritual help. All im asking is for a spell or any LM products that can help me make my husband ignore her, banish her out of his life, something. Besides, she doesn't live here, she lives in Spain and i have told him that she is never to step foot in our house nor call at home ever again. After what she has done to me on my wedding day, i have drawn the line. My husband and i just got married last Dec. after so many years that we've been together. Just because she told him again and again that if he would marry me, he will make the biggest mistake of his life!

So thank you for the advice about the camera, but i think i will stick to any hope of magic that there is in hoodoo works. I will however try Mama Micki's advice with LM Adam and Eve's products. It's worth a try.

Starfish

Unread post by Starfish » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:07 am

LuckyButterfly, I feel for you, this must be so exhausting emotionally.

Just my 2 cents: Christmas is coming and most people send gifts to each other. If you do so to her, maybe it would be helpful to add some banishing products to them, like a tiny dab of oil or a little bit of powder, in a way that she will come in contact with it.

LuckyButterfly

Unread post by LuckyButterfly » Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:56 am

Hello Starfish. Thank you for your advice. It does sound like a great idea. You're a star :)

Starfish

Unread post by Starfish » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:00 am

Thank you! ;) It was like a coincidence. I started wrapping the first packages for my family for Christmas today and when I read your story, this idea popped into my mind.

xanara

Unread post by xanara » Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:31 pm

I have a same but different situation. My boyfriend (of 8 years) is Muslim and Pakistani. I am neither. His father has convinced him that he needs a wife from the same cultural background, and that having an American wife would be a disgrace to his name. My boyfriend is complying. He says that his father has sacrificed so much for him, that he cannot disappoint him. His father at one point threatened to disown him, because of me. What can I do? I know that he loves me. I am afraid that if something doesn't happen soon. I will lose him. His father has already insisted that he sign up for matrimonial services.

Freja
Ethics: Practicing Rootwork Against Family Members

Unread post by Freja » Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:41 am

Dear Miss Catherine,

Hello I have a rather embarrassing question to ask.

Is it ethical to rootwork against a family member for protection?

I happen to know for a fact that my father has been saying words, jinxes against me as of late, usually very late at night when the house is quiet or no one is home. We happen to live in the same house and there isn't a way I can move yet to get my own place- unless certain prosperity fall into place :) I know that he uses psalms, other scriptures and "blood of Jesus" against me every time he is vexed angered, or threatened by me. He calls me the enemy or tells me I have an evil spirit.

I confronted him once, and he has a level of animosity, jealousy, and abuse toward me, claiming he's the "high priest spiritual leader of this house" ...etc. He claims to be devotely born-again, but is old and miserable. So I no longer confront him and basically stay out of his way.

I've used banishing mixtures, bowls of salts place/ hidden where they usual sit, floor washes, dried herbs around my bedroom; I've even implored the help of saints/angels to protect - which usually is answered.

My family is old, based out of the Lousiana area, and Cherokee. I was very close to my grandmother who knew more about what to do, but she's passed on. I didn't really start to study what 'hoodoo' was until having to move back home and finding your site. I left corporate and am now a massage therapist/myofascial therapy, aromatherapist- basically I deal with healing people.

So this is a dark area of my life. I've grown up feeling unsafe, fed up and immensely sad and this is the first time I've ever shared this with anyone.

Thank you.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: Clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: rootwork against family members

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:33 am

Even though you say you can't get your own place, work on it. Use Prosperity and Money Stay With Me to build up your business and bank account. In the meantime, work with Archangel Michael and Fiery Wall of Protection to deflect his cursing. You can also cleanse yourself with 13-herb bath and the house with Chinese Wash. Your father is using religion to justify his shameful behavior, but I suspect he is mentally ill or suffering from dementia. He needs to see a doctor.

He also hates the one covering his garment with violence, says the LORD of heavenly forces. Malachi 2:15
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Freja
Re: rootwork against family members

Unread post by Freja » Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:18 am

Thank you Mama Micki for responding and your insight. It is bizarre and has always been an area of fear and torment since I was young as he has always been self-righteous in his own head. Yes, you are right.I must really do "the work",focus and get my own place. I've such sense of grounding and saftey when I use archangel Michael. Also I wanted to ask, in your opinion from what I've written, is it possible that he let's in 'other spirits' when he's invoking, binding or doing whatever it is he's doing?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: The Ethics of Rootwork Against Family Members

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:14 am

Freja,

The advice given is good. Ethics would place your spiritual safety as a priority, even though this is your father. God does not condone verbal abuse, even when based in a false belief in hierarchical domination by males over females and parens over children. Moving on and out of the house would be your best and cleanest course of action, so, if i were in your place, every prayer i made for protection would include the addendum that i am doing this (protection, binding) only for a little while, until i find my own safe, welcoming, and pleasant home. Use Queen Elizabeth Root to strengthen this side of the work, both the whole root and the powder to add to sachets and incenses.

I would add that Banishing may not be the best choice in your situation, as you cannot banish your father from his own home short of sending him to the hospital or the graveyard. Instead, focus on protection of your own room from invasive vibes, on peace in all shared spaces (such as the kitchen and living room), and on prosperity for yourself.

Good luck!
catherine yronwode

Freja

Unread post by Freja » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Thank you ladies. I feel much better, little more confident and saner now I know what to do. lol.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:46 pm

You've gotten some wonderful advice in this thread.

Since this is your own father, and the Bible says, "What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent; or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion?" -- well, Stop Gossip is your friend. Because he's certainly slandering you to the Lord, isn't he?

Best of Luck,

Miss Michaele

(That's Luke 11:11-12, btw.)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:09 am

I'd also suggest using Healing products for yourself, and working with Archangel Zadkiel, the angel of emotional healing. Lucky Mojo Healing supplies have a picture of an angel on the label.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Freja

Unread post by Freja » Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:52 am

Yes i will thank you. In my heart,because I'd been dealing with his behavior over the last year, (all my life)I did want to do banishing or place him in jar, burying ... Anything to help myself.But --he's my father. And if I hadn't found his curios and such around the house, I'd never know what hoodoo or root working was until I came across lucky mojo page and plethora of information. And if I hadn't been up late studying,I wouldn't have known to what extent he was using his words and my photos against me.
I think I'm a kind good hearted person and enjoy healing and helping people no that i left corporate career.So as I said,it was with great sadness to post... But I'm so...relieved I did and very grateful for everyone's insightfulness into my situation.

Freja
Re: The Ethics of Practicing Rootwork Against Family Members

Unread post by Freja » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:40 am

I suppose this is an unfortunate update to the earlier post I had written in regards to using rootwork against a family member; in my case it is my father. My first post was a about 6 months ago. My situation hasn't improved in lieu of the environment, communications with him. My whole existence was/is an obstacle to him since I was born and has always found me a threat to him and my mothers rocky a marriage of 50 yrs. (The last few days ago He went to the funeral of his mistress and rather pridefully stated he wasn't sorry about going- and its Christmas!) However, I'm approaching financial stability where I can attain a my own place and finally be away from him. About two more months and I'm preparing to take my nat'l board exam for Lic.massage therapist. in the next month.
I put aside funds to get Fiery Wall of protection and Money Stay with Me crystals and mainly use/ask Archangel Michael for constant protection/intervention everyday as even others have picked up on his snide remarks and sleath animosity towards me.
I'm in a healing profession but often sit feeling with such a heavy heart from my situation & with such unspeakable longtime sadness.... My birthday passed on the 13th and he jokes he cant remember it but I press on. And I no longer feel guilty about doing any rootwork on him in order to protect myself, my mother, belonging... etc and I'm becoming apathetic towards him.

My question is can spirits visit dreams and can a person open the doorway of negativity to let spirits or negativity enter a home? And he's always "pleading the blood of Christ against me" when he is angry--does anyone knows what that means?

Sincerely Please help
, Freja

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:56 am

Freja wrote:(The last few days ago He went to the funeral of his mistress and rather pridefully stated he wasn't sorry about going- and its Christmas!)
This is especially shocking, especially in view of his praying against you! What a hypocrite!
However, I'm approaching financial stability where I can attain a my own place and finally be away from him.
I'm so glad your prosperity work is proving effective!
My question is can spirits visit dreams and can a person open the doorway of negativity to let spirits or negativity enter a home?
Yes, they certainly can! And it's entirely possible to send dreams to people for good or ill:
And he's always "pleading the blood of Christ against me" when he is angry--does anyone knows what that means?
Basically, he is calling on the power of the redemptive death of Jesus to attack you. Fair-minded people do this to defend themselves or others.

Freja, since you have named yourself for a Norse Goddess, I take it you are a Neo-Pagan? I'll bet he's using that as an excuse -- beyond his lifelong antipathy for you -- to call on his God to abuse you.

In addition to the work you are doing at home, go to the Crystal Silence League and get us all to pray for protection.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Freja

Unread post by Freja » Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Thank you for answers and response Miss Michaele. It is a weight off my mind and heart to talk it out,as the average person would think I'm paranoid or nuts(haha). Then seeing you post, Mama Micki, Miss Catherine's common response/advice, I feel less alone and saner. If anything advantageous can come from this, I'm learning and studying more and more about protection work and deeper understanding of what rootwork is. With the combination of my birthday, holidays etc....and looking at my original post from July, I can confirm with steady perseverance, one can see results. And of course with aid/access of a knowledgeable store and family at Lucky Mojo :D. I feel much better than I did last night. There will probably be more challenges as he returns and I'm closer in getting my certification. But I feel more empowered and less helpless then I did months ago. And certainly less guilty!
The "Freda" was from history class strong, powerful, nurturing, female.

Have a safe and blessed holiday and thanks again.
Freja

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Hi Freya, part of our lives on this planet as humans is to move past the wounding of our childhoods and our parents. Many people have horrible, abusive, and painful childhoods that extend into adulthood. The goal is to let go of this wounding, move forward, and find peace in understanding that this is our life and not our parents. Getting away from your father seems like the best plan for you to do this. What I hear in your message is that healing is needed, maybe even some Reversing work. Hang in there sweetie, I'l keep you in my prayers.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

Freja

Unread post by Freja » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Thank you Miss Phoenix for your kind strong words. I had really reached my threshold of being sad and oppressed when I posted the "update" and looking back at the original post. This has been going on since my childhood and even after becoming successful in the world -there was still this dark secret I had to deal with. And now having to return the environment of my youth, I don't want to waste anymore time feeling weak and like a victim. I'm in a healing profession now. How can I be a lift up some else's spirit if I carry around my father's words, antagonisms in the back of my mind. I thoughts about writing all his repetitive angsts and curses against me and burning it.
It's going to be a New Year. I would definitely like to be blessed then oppressed lol.
I hope that I've helped someone who has read my posts in a similar situation.
Have a Merry Christmas and a healthy prosperous New Year

Freja

Unread post by Freja » Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:26 pm

Miss Michaele , I cannot tell you how many books or times in the last year I've heard him use "plead the blood' against for me for minor things or mumbling in the background, or early in the wee hours of the morning before I leave. I do have dreams , regularly rather bizarre reoccurring ones- usually I'm wrestling with a man, or there's a skeleton, or a Native person or passed on relative smudging me. But it always seems like there's a message instead of attacking me. I sleep with a handful of rose quartz atones under my pillow usually at night.

I did drop a request by the Crystal Silence League and response,...I almost cried it was so uplifting and empowering. I was having deep qualms about doing rootwork towards a parent but now I feel I have every right to protect myself- ***physically, mentally and emotionally.

Miss Phoenix
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Phoenix » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:39 am

Freja, sounds like you are doing some powerful healing work! Good for you.

Many blessings.
Miss Phoenix
MissionaryIndependent.org/readings.html
Hoodoo Psychics: 1-888-4-HOODOO

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Freja wrote:I do have dreams , regularly rather bizarre reoccurring ones- usually I'm wrestling with a man, or there's a skeleton, or a Native person or passed on relative smudging me. But it always seems like there's a message instead of attacking me. I sleep with a handful of rose quartz atones under my pillow usually at night.
You can reinforce those stones with a few dried poppy flowers wrapped up in a copy of psalm 91. The Psalm will protect you and the flowers will bring dreams that are both true and lucky.

Address those skeleton spirits and the dream-man who wrestles with you: "Will you protect and help me?" (I remember Dr. E once saying that the best way to break the attack of an evil spirit is to get him to defect to your side.) If you don't have a gift for lucid dreaming, have that question in your mind as you go to sleep.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

Freja

Unread post by Freja » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:11 pm

Does it sound like I'm being jinxed ? I suppose now I should consider my father an enemy as he is using the bible against me for his own vengence/purpose and its always a Psalms. I have found small post-its with scriptures on them underneath my shoes or hanging discreetly on the wall. Now that the new year is approaching, I'm diligently concentrating on finding my own place. I sleep with a small saucer of salt & hot water (like my grandmother did) on the nightstand.Does it have an effect on the negativity?
Regarding spirit s, will I open myself to other ' evil spirits or attract them. Could they do me harm? I'm generally strong willed ..but if you've picked it up, I've been reluctant in acknowledging my father as "my enemy"....but I guess I should now

What a way to end a year.But I feel saner,grounded, and less helpless then I did before in hearing the feedback from you all. Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:17 am

Burn the postits. Sleeping with the water and salt will help. I'd also suggest a picture or statue of St. Michael and wearing some St. Michael oil.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Is there anyone else in the house, or a close relative nearby, to whom you can show those post-its? And just say, "I'm worried about Dad...."?

Miss Michaele

Freja

Unread post by Freja » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:24 am

Hi my siblings have suffered from his delusional behavior and have since moved out to very successful careers. However they've both have suffered from his mental, physical abuse,...and have sort counseling on their own. My mother is of creole/cherokee background and knows his roots doings But they've been married 50 yrs and pretty much traditional, set in their disharmony and live separate lives.

He can no longer bully me physically. So I'm going to suck it up for now stay out of his way (more like daily howling), do my work diligently,(my Fiery Wall Of Protection finally arrived today) lol read more here on the forum and Hoodoo in theory by Miss Catherine on the web, ...until I get my own sustainable income and move out and onto better things. If I were to compile a notebook,all there would be in it is protection and warding off evil. I'm ready for a change. :)

Thank you Everyone.
Freja

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:30 pm

Hey guys... I had a huge massive fallout with my two half sisters almost two yrs ago but am still hurting from the situation as one did something to humiliate me and the other threw very personal things in my face. The one that humiliated me is the one I HATE. I setiousky hate her. I cant stand either one of them. I don't think that she deserves a curse but instead I feel like SOMETHING needs to be done. She deserves to have happen to her what she did to me and ten times worse. Besides a mirror box, what else can I do to her?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:38 pm

Hello, TheBestest ,
I am so sorry that you are hurting this way.
I think a safe way (and justified way) of doing tis is reversing spells
Find them here (along with your mirror box spell)
www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
I hope this helps and pray that you find peace with this
Take care

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:41 am

Thanks Miss Aida. I was starting to think cursing them may have been too extreme.

lilgeorge

Re: Ethics: Practicing Rootwork Against Family Members

Unread post by lilgeorge » Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:12 pm

Hello there. I was wondering, how can I revoke a hot foot spell? out of rage, I peppered a resident of my home, and regret doing so after cooling off. I don't want the spell or whatever it is to follow through. please help. thank you

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:02 pm

Hello, lilgeorge ,

It happens to the best of us! LOL

Just do an uncrossing: www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

Wishing you the very best

take care

Nony65

Unread post by Nony65 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:58 am

As I mentioned in another thread, my Mum is unaccepting of me practising root work and Hoodoo, yet she does seem to believe to an extent in spiritualism. The problem is, is that in the past, I have been conned and scammed by fraudsters who proclaim to practice magic and really they are after robbing you of every penny. I accept as my Mum, she's just trying to protect me but it would be nice if she could be more accepting of the practice.

I have often placed vigil candles at MISC and by other rootworkers to help her and family members in ill health or having runs of bad luck. And recently, I have ordered some Van Van incense powder to light in the house to dispel negativity and the run of bad luck we have experienced of late, but obviously that means I will be awaiting another package in the post- I can just see her now saying "spending your money on mumbo jumbo stuff again I see".

With family members who are skeptical or not into Hoodoo, are there ways of gently opening them up to this idea and introducing them to it? Or at least be more accepting of family members who wish to practice it? And if they aren't, should I just carry on working in private? Thanks for your help!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:41 pm

Hello, Nony65,

Tricky Question!! WOW!

In the past, when I was married, my husband was a disbeliever. So, I just practice my magic under the "Guise" of a Catholic religious practice. I would clean with Chinese wash www.luckymoj.com/chinesewash.html

I would was (or sprinkle the floors with peace water: www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html
And use peaceful home products: www.luckymojo.cm/peacefilhime.html

Over time he got used to that, I would do a little more each time.

Eventually....he was asking me to perform spells for him! LOL

Just move slow and you'll be fine

take care

Freja
Re: Ethics: Practicing Rootwork Against Family Members- Thank you

Unread post by Freja » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:30 pm

Miss Catherine, Mama Micki,Miss Phoenix, Miss Aida, Miss Mimi

I wanted to say thank you to you all and anyone I've missed in my name list. The subject I posted here was in regards to a family member (my father) doing roots/cursing upon on me while I was staying in their home. That was Jul of 2013. I'm happy to report I've moved out in Jul 2016 into a large comfortable apartment. I've also received my own personal furniture I hadn't seen in 6 years which has been in storage. It was such a fearful and dreadful environment too different from that of my youth. My mother is a stronger person now for seeing the strength and determination in me and has become more independent herself. Unfortunately, they are still married- old school traditional ya'know. His health is failing too. Now I work on myself, mental healing, confidence, writing. I do still have to interact with him at family functions...but I'm so much stronger now. There is so much beauty, love and ...magic in the world. It is nice to be able to see it again.

I'd like to also thank to the Crystal Silence League. Praying for a strangers well-being is a powerful thing.- Freja

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:00 pm

Hello, Freja,

That is WONDERFUL news.

We are so happy for you!

Take care

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”