Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course

sahjia

Unread post by sahjia » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:11 pm

hi every one if any one can help me about the moon there was a page about the moon and it phases for bathing and other spells, but now i can t find that page. it was on the Lucky Mojo web site but i'm new to use pc, thats why i can t find it. if any one knows what page i'm talking about, so please attach the page for me. thank u

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell Timing: Moon Phases, Moon Signs, Moon Void of Course

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:11 pm

The page you want is at

http://luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

Not eveyone works with the Moon, but those who do tend to follow the suggestions given on this page.
catherine yronwode

sahjia

Unread post by sahjia » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:16 pm

hi thank u very much i was looking on the all pages again thank u

K54

Unread post by K54 » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:20 pm

The subject is a love spell, and I wanted to share an astrological election with you.

An absolutely stupendous time for all works of Venus is Friday (venus day) July 3rd (venus is in Taurus which it rules), at 1:34 pm PST (Venus planetary hour...adjust for your time zone) and the moon is waxing on this day as well.

I know astrology is off topic here but I think combining astrological timing with Hoodoo power would be an unbeatable combination.

Please forgive me if I have erred in posting this

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:36 pm

It is a somewhat of a patronizing misconception to believe that working by the Sun, Moon, days of the week (Planet days), and astrological Signs is unknown to African American mages.

Africans have long watched the stars and the skies.

A great deal of hoodoo also derives from Cherokee lore, which includes Moon timing beliefs.

Farmers' almanacs of the 19th and 20th century published Moon sign charts which were used for planting as well as for spell timing.

The earliest Black astrologer working in the modern astrological tradition for whom i have found a printed record is Edward Lowe, who cast natal horoscopes for clients and sold "Algiers Lucky Oil" in Chicago during the 1920s.

On August 13, 1925, the rootworker D. Alexander of 99 Downing Street, Brooklyn, N. Y. was arrested for selling conjure supplies and among these were "Guffer Dust [e.g. Goofer Dust], New Moon, No. 1, good" -- inidicating that he made this particular batch at the dark of the Moon. You can read the full article here:

http://southern-spirits.com/anon-voodoo ... oklyn.html

Another prominent Black root worker (and manufacturer of "Hindoo Devil Chaser Incense") was E. Parker Reed of Philadelphia, who practiced during the 1910s through early 1940s. Reed left a body of family papers in which were found horoscopes that had been drawn up for several family members, including his sister, niece, and others.

Many hoodoo practitioners use astrological cues to time their works.

Keep your eyes open -- there is a lot more to hoodoo than you might think.
catherine yronwode

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by carolina_dean » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm

It is most common to burn a candle on a honey jar three times a week, not daily. We generally burn candles for sweet spells on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Why those days? Because many of us avoid doing sweet work on Tuesday (war day) and Saturday (enemy work day) -- and on Sunday folks tend to go to church.
Cat,

I'm so glad that you explained this reasoning. I tend to attempt to analyze the symbolism behind spells when I read them and when I first read of this practice, I assumed that the reasoning for burning the candle on M,W,F had to do with the planetary associations attributed to those day of the week.

Monday--The Moon---Emotions
Wednesday--Mercury---Communication
Friday---Venus--Friendship and Love

I speculated that since most honey jars spells were for Love and Friendship, the burning of the candles on M, W, F were to 'communicate the emotion of love and friendship to that person and have them return those feelings.'

carolina dean
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Well, that is about the same as i said, just spoken in a different way.
catherine yronwode

chatocamacho

Unread post by chatocamacho » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Hi to all, I just wantewd to know if it really matters if we work with the moon or not?
Is it okay if we don't?

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 pm

It's nice to work with the moon, but need trumps moon phases. If you need to work now, then do so. To make up for not working with the moon, try to light the candle going up on the clock, to bring something to you, or down on the clock to get rid of something. There are other ways to work than just the moon.

Mary

K54

Unread post by K54 » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:46 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:It is a somewhat of a patronizing misconception to believe that working by the Sun, Moon, days of the week (Planet days), and astrological Signs is unknown to African American mages.

Keep your eyes open -- there is a lot more to hoodoo than you might think.
I'm open and ready to learn!
Thanks Cat

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:02 pm

This question has previously been much discussed.

Here are the relevant Lucky Mojo web pages and Lucky Mojo Forum thread pages for spell timing according to a number of different systems of calculation:

Spell-timing: Planetary Spiritual Supplies and Days of the Week:
http://luckymojo.com/planetary.html

Spell-timing: Planetary Influences, Days of the Week:
spell-timing-planetary-influences-days- ... t1429.html

Spell-timing: Zodiacal Spiritual Supplies and Zodiac Signs :
http://luckymojo.com/zodiacal.html

Spell-timing: Moon Phases and Handy Moon Phase Caluculator

spell-timing-moon-phases-t442.html

Spell Timing: Eclipses and Retrogrades
spell-timing-eclipses-and-retrogrades-t2025.html

Spell-timing: Time of Day or Night, Clock TIme
spell-timing-time-of-day-or-night,-cloc ... 11842.html

Spell Timing: Dates of Month / Numerically Interesting Dates
spell-timing-dates-of-month-numerically ... t8110.html
catherine yronwode

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:26 pm

Hi,

Is anyone know if there is any particular day and moon phase one should follow for lottery luck/money drawing spell?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:28 pm

You want to draw things to you and increase what you desire during the time of month that the Moon waxes or grows. See more information on our Moon Phases page, here:

catherine yronwode

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:40 am

Thank you Ms Cat, you're awesome! :)

Clarabella
Forum Member

Unread post by Clarabella » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:39 am

Many spells on the Lucky Mojo site that I would like to try include the instruction to do something outside at dawn. For reasons that would be of no interest to anyone, it's impossible for me to be outside at that time. So, I'd like to know how important it is for the actions in question to be taken at dawn and whether it would be possible to do them at another time - or should I just eliminate spells with that requirement from consideration, since I can't meet it? Thanks.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:22 am

Hi Clarabella,

As with many things in Conjure, there is a reason for the tradition expressed, in this case being outside at dawn goes very far back and often when it is mentioned it is because you are working directly with the sun's energy and movement. For instance, in most ritual baths we traditionally dispose of bath water at dawn and depending on the condition we are working to either bring in or get rid of we will dispose the water towards the rising sun or away from it. Because we see this tradition in ritual bathing, and because the practice of ritual bathing itself is so old, one of the oldest pieces of Conjure work, I do not take and I do not encourage others to take the "being up at dawn" requirement lightly.

Your question also has to do with a general attitude about spell casting which each person has to figure out for themselves. Many spells have at least one part that ranges from inconvenient to apparently impossible--if you are committed enough to use spell work to accomplish your goal then those inconveniences become a lot less problematic--how bad do you want it? is what I am trying to ask.

If its truly impossible for you to be up at dawn and there are other spells that would work for your situation that do not require that I would use them and follow them instead. If the spell that you are most drawn to does require you to be up at dawn then its up to you, the worker, to decide what the best course of action is.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:16 am

That was beautifully said, Bri. Thanks.
catherine yronwode

Clarabella
Forum Member

Unread post by Clarabella » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:44 am

As with many things in Conjure, there is a reason for the tradition expressed, in this case being outside at dawn goes very far back and often when it is mentioned it is because you are working directly with the sun's energy and movement.

Thank you, Bri. This answers most of my question, as I really wanted to know more about the reasoning behind this and its relative importance. For a newcomer, it's difficult to weigh things properly because people will sometimes say that instructions should be exactly adhered to, and other times one is told to do what feels right, or develop one's own method, or that no two practitioners do things exactly the same.

Knowing that (as an example) some people pay attention to the phases of the moon in their spellwork and others ignore them, or ignore them if the need is urgent, I thought perhaps the instruction regarding the rising sun might fall into the same category.
Your question also has to do with a general attitude about spell casting which each person has to figure out for themselves. Many spells have at least one part that ranges from inconvenient to apparently impossible--if you are committed enough to use spell work to accomplish your goal then those inconveniences become a lot less problematic--how bad do you want it? is what I am trying to ask.
Quite right. As someone who is very interested but has no ambition to ever do more than help myself and family, there are definite limits to what I'm willing to do. I've often had great results with simple candle magic, honey jars, etc., and freely admit that there are spells I wouldn't attempt because of their complexities. I expect many of LM's other customers fall into this same category. Knowing the relative importance of the elements of a spell help me to refine that "general attitude about spell casting" so that it's informed and thoughtful. Thanks very much, Bri, for your help in clarifying that.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:28 am

Ya'll are both welcome! :-)

Clarabella, just so you know, a lot of people ask about the necessity of being up at dawn, so you were definitely not alone in your question.

take care,
Bri

butterfly

Unread post by butterfly » Mon May 11, 2009 12:54 pm

hi, all. i wanted to know if doing a spell during a full moon would be in favor of me or the person working against me? i have heard that a waning moon would decrease the power the opposing person has & increase mine & that in a new moon i can have anything i desire. i know that if i want to increase my goals or desire a waxing moon would be good. but what about a full moon? im unsure.

pls help.

thanks,
butterfly

emu81684
Forum Member

Unread post by emu81684 » Mon May 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Hi there butterfly. I have read in a few books that say the waxing moon (when it grows) is most helpful when it comes to anything you want to grow, like a friendship, a love or your income. The full moon was always said to be the most powerful and potent, so anything done during this time is supposed to be at its most powerful. The waning moon (when it shrinks) was always said to help when you want to get rid of something gradually like with dieting or diminishing stress or something like that. And the new moon was said to be used mostly for reflection, resting, and divination. I don't know if it's the same in hoodoo, but I've always done work for something I wanted relatively quickly during the full moon and tried to finish it before the waning and when ever I worked anything for love or money, I always used the waxing and my spells did pretty well. As for the other person, I really don't know if the phase would help you and not them or vice versa. I would think she's an equal opportunity helper. I hope this helped you out!

butterfly

Unread post by butterfly » Mon May 11, 2009 9:31 pm

thank you so much. i feel good. now i know how to move forward. everything you are saying makes sense. i really appreciate your examples & the details - that how i comprehend best. thanks so much again.

Miss Ida Lundin

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:58 am

Hi everyone,
I also have a question about working in the dawn, so I'd thought it would be right to post it here.
Since I live where the sun is up at four in the morning, is there restrictions about going to sleep after the work is done in hoodoo? Or is the importence only that the sun is rising not that you personally is starting a new day?
Also, similarly, is it important that you have been sleeping before you do the ritual?

Thanks to LM for the customer forums,
ida

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 pm

I have a question about using dawn and dust with working...Im a historian and I do a lot of work with the revolutionary/civil war era. I was wondering do you think the reason baths are in the dawn period is because back in early america the african americans were slaves who had to work rigorous hours mainly day light to day break, and this is how they worked magical workings into their daily lives? I honestly dont know the answer at all just pondering from what I know historically and hope someone can fill me in :)
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:00 am

How important are the waxing and waning moon phases to working tricks? I know its big in wicca and other traditions but i have also read that rootwork is way more flexible than that and you can work something regardless of the moonphase; especially if its really urgent.

What's your take on this?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:17 am

If you want to work with moonphases, but it's the "wrong time," adjust the focus of your spell. For example, if you want to increase your money and don't want to wait until the waxing moon, work on clearing obstacles to prosperity and getting rid of poverty.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:36 pm

actually I'd like to kind of like to ignore the moonphases altogether and just do some urgent work.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:04 pm

meyoufools wrote:actually I'd like to kind of like to ignore the moonphases altogether and just do some urgent work.
Then do it, do work when it needs doing, if you can wait to work with the moon,well that's great,if not then go do your work and have faith.

loveliesbleeding

Unread post by loveliesbleeding » Sun Jun 07, 2009 2:30 pm

Thanks so much Haildiscordia, I really do appreciate your answers. :)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:00 pm

Timing is just an enhancement. The most important thing is your intent and focus.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 pm

j82 wrote:I have a question about using dawn and dust with working...Im a historian and I do a lot of work with the revolutionary/civil war era. I was wondering do you think the reason baths are in the dawn period is because back in early america the african americans were slaves who had to work rigorous hours mainly day light to day break, and this is how they worked magical workings into their daily lives? I honestly dont know the answer at all just pondering from what I know historically and hope someone can fill me in :)
Hi J82,
I like your theory, and it certainly might explain why using the sun's arc in Hoodoo timing has remained such a solid tradition, but I personally suspect that syncing magical work up to the sun's movement is almost as old as humanity is :-) Its a big, bright, beautiful celestial body and there are multiple traditions that both worshipped the sun and used its arc to time all kinds of things, so I have always felt that this is a very, very, ancient piece of work that is still preserved in modern Conjure practice.

Bri

Anzu

Unread post by Anzu » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:02 pm

The instructions on my Hot Foot Vigil light say to light this candle "on the dark of the moon". What exactly is that, and how can I find out when the next one is?

Thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:25 pm

The next new moon is on July 21st at 7:35 pm Pacific Daylight Time. Usually the dark of the moon is considered to be up to three days before the new moon, although may also refer to the time a couple of days after when the moon is not visible.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Dimples03

Unread post by Dimples03 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:38 pm

Do I have to neccessarily start my uncrossing bath on a new moon? when i do the uncrossing kit, do i have to walk some of the bath water to the cross roads like the hysopp bath? should i clean my floors before or after the bath and kit?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Working by the Moon is one form of timing, but there are many other ways as well.

Disposal of bathwater at a crossroads is traditional, as is disposal tword the rising Sun.

You may use a bit of your bath water as an addition to your floorwash water and then wash and clean the house as well.
catherine yronwode

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:48 pm

So I have two candles that I am wondering when is the right time to do them for better results.

One of my spells involves ared skull candle and separation oil; it's to dissolve my friends relationship that she has with her no- good boy friend. I know that saturdays are good days for dissolving relationships plus the moon is in waning -- or should I wait since the dark moon is coming up?

Also I found out that my ex boyfriend's mother has been doing spells to keep us from reconciling and talking to one another. I just received a jumbo reversal candle and separation oil. I want to do a candle spell to send back her spells and to separate her from her son. What day of the week is best to do that or should I wait for the dark moon as well? Also, what candle could I have the church burn for me to get her to mind her own business or at least stay neutral?

Any ideas is greatly appreciated. :?:

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:25 pm

Tabbylove17,

The moon is waning right now, so any of the work you mentioned is perfect. The moon phase lasts for about two wekks, so you can choose a suitable day within that period of time. I like Tuesdays and Saturdays to do reversal work. I would not be using a red skull to separate anyone. I would be using a black skull.

Mary

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:08 am

Mary,

A black skull? Because I was reading in a candle book that red ones separate relationships. I don't think I have enough time to order a black one, so I will just watch and see what happens with the one that I have.

Thanks.

rjwcim

Unread post by rjwcim » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:47 am

Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems for the type of spell your trying to do, a black skull (or black figure candles) would be best, red skull seems like it would be more for love drawing spells rather than getting rid of relationships.

Ra'Shay

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:27 pm

I agree with Ra'Shay and Mary. For any type of break up work, you want to use black candles. If time is an issue, you can do the separation/ breakup spell with regular candles instead of figurals or the "divorce" candle.
Best!

keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread post by keeperoftherubyshoes » Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Ya know,
I just had another thought, Tabbylove, you said your ex's mother is casting spells to keep you apart? Have you done any sort of divination on this? I would make sure I had proof that she was doing something before I would even consider doing anything. Just food for thought here. Also, if she is working against you, make sure you're protected.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Tabbylove17 wrote:Mary,

A black skull? Because I was reading in a candle book that red ones separate relationships. I don't think I have enough time to order a black one, so I will just watch and see what happens with the one that I have.

Thanks.
I do not know what book you were reading, but red is for love and passion. Black is for break-up and confusion, especially for the skulls. The red skull is not going to do you much good.

Mary

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Mothers are a diverse lot. Most people say they do not do negative work, except maybe an occasional binding spell in an emergency. However, I suspect that those who practice witchcraft do whatever they can justify to themselves, as most are solitary practicioners anyway. Your ex's mother probably feels that keeping you away from her "baby" is the right thing to do for whatever reason. It will come down to who is more powerful and has a stronger will.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:15 pm

I did get a divination, so yes I do have proof in that aspect. The spell calls for a red skull candle and separation oil. With the separation oil causes love to die. I did a divination and they will already break up, so I'm not focused on a break up. I need them to not feel the love so much and separate. The place where I bought the candle also said that when paired with certain oils and herbs it can cause love to die. I thought about a black skull, but the book and the place where I got it said that I have to be careful with black skulls, so since I saw this spell in a supposedly well known person's spell book I assumed it was correct, but after I read about someone suggesting a black skull candle, I decided to back myself up, I purchased a separation candle from LM . So I'm hoping that it still works out.

His mother is butting in for no reason. Our break had nothing to do with her; if she knew some of the things that I knew about her "baby" she would be feeling foolish. I'm sure she is trying to protect him, but what happened was not that bad. But I'm confident that I will be satisfied in some way, so I'm not worrying about it. O and I did by a protection amulet and I bought some bath salts and such for protection.

Thanks All,

rjwcim

Unread post by rjwcim » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 pm

Hmm you could also try a vinegar jar too, that will make them argue/fight with each other. Just be sure to protect/cleanse yourself, not just from other people but yourself too because of the type of work your doing you don't want the energies from that to effect you.

Tabbylove17

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:37 am

O I didn't even think of a vinegar jar! I'll do that too!

faye5470

Unread post by faye5470 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:23 am

I had a reading done recently and the rootworker spoke of my goal being met in three cycles. I was just wondering how long a cycle is time wise? is it like a lunar cycle?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:24 am

You should ask for clarification from the reader.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Chagrinedgirl
Forum Member

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:59 pm

If it's a lunar cycle I believe it's new moon to new moon.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

savoy

Unread post by savoy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 pm

I have been checking for the right days and times to do a spell. I have found that the moon is not always in the right astrological sign for the spell on the day of the week that it should be done. How important is the moon's astrological sign? Is it okay just to check moon phase and day of the week? Thanks.

Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Dr Johannes » Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:51 pm

Well, astrological timing is done to reinforce the work using the corresponding energies of the day, hour, time of the month etc.
If you are very gifted your own strength may be enough for the purpose at hand and you might not need to use the "perfect" astrological timing. On the other hand you may not like to "walk uphill" and use the right timing to make things easier.
Most workers I know use Moon phase, day of the week and hour.

But the only way for you to know what would fit your own gifts would be to cast a few spells using the moon sign and a few of the same kind without and see what works best for you.
Forum Moderator - Author - Specialist in Swedish Trolldom - AIRR Member - HRCC G-A #0321

santisimamuerteom14

Unread post by santisimamuerteom14 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 4:29 pm

let me c if i have this correct
WANING= the day after the full moon until the day before the new moon.

WAXING= the day after the new moon until the day before the full moon.

is that correct????? if not please explain to me how it is id really appreciate it
i have several fixed candles i ordered from a friend that specilaized in that there all santisima muerte candles
i ordered one for job getting
a couple for break up
a couple for money
and a couple for this certain girl to fall in love with me to look at me more than a friend and on friday i ordered several fixed candles from LM i cant wait to get them in lol anyways my question is actually several questions first of when is the best time to do these candles with the moon phases????? im not plannin on doing them all at the same time. for example i lit my job getting one wednesday the 23th at 9 pm and it burned out fri afternoon is that good or bad???? it burned out clear so can someone advise me on this .............

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:11 pm

LM has a discription of moon phases here http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html

...and details types of spells during the various phases.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:21 pm

What do suggest on doing the type of rituals on a full moon evening for love work and/or protection work..?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:34 pm

You can read what LMs says about full moon magic here http://www.luckymojo.com/moonphases.html and do a forum search for additional conversations on the issue.

lmlvr

Unread post by lmlvr » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:37 pm

Thanks jwmcclin, you have been so helpful to me.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:05 pm

Does the blue moon have an effect on spells? Is there a good spell or candle to light during tonight's blue moon?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:39 pm

A Blue Moon is one of two Full Moons within the 31 days of December. I have read to burn a candle to influence, control and/or compel others to do as they promised or as you wish. Also it is a time to banish bad influences in terms of money, love, career and/or education.

maduro01
Forum Member

Unread post by maduro01 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:29 pm

The first full moon of this year is coming on January 30th. It's said to be the most intense full moon of the entire year. I don't know why.

Is this true? ...and if so, does this have any impact on doing love magic on Friday?
Thank You Saint Martha for all that you've done and continue to do for me!!!!

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”