Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:08 am

If you are unemployed college graduate ( I was there a year ago) then you need to do a job spell. Many people concentrate so hard on what they dont have and what they think they need, that they forget about themselves. A friend of mine on this forum...I recommended she did a job spell because she was just throwing spell after love spell on her target, and was getting frustrated, and totally freaking out. To take her mind off things, I told her to do a job spell since she desperately need a job. Needless to say she has a job now, and has seen so much movement from her target in the past few weeks.

So do a few spells that will help you out on your own life...to become a better person such as a job...money spell, going out more, new friends, or a study spell if you are student. Any kind of spell that is going to make you a better person. It will help you take your mind off the other spells you are doing especially a love spell.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student
Re: Too Many Spells at Once? Multiple Spells? Spell Overload? Interval Between Spells?

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:07 pm

I definately plan on doing some spells for myself, but I also want to do one for reconciliation because I feel that the reason why we aren't talking is just silly and we both need to get over our egos and talk. I am about to graduate myself and need a job, so I will most definately be getting something done.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

redacepilot

Unread post by redacepilot » Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:51 pm

I was told that figural candle are helpful in cleansing, so while you do the cleansing burn her a white figural candle, write her name on the candle 3 times, rub jinx remover oil, or uncrossing oil all over the candle while in deep thoughts repeating psalm number 40,write what you want for her on a parchmnent paper(want all harm and witch craft to be removed, and for her to be cleansed), place the parchment paper in a foil paper and place together on the bottom with the foil paper on the very bottom, you can now light the candle and pray over it.

Elrick

Unread post by Elrick » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:35 pm

starinthesky7:

Have to completely agree with you here. I find if I obsess and hope to see results that very night or next couple of days can be very damaging and even counterproductive to ones work.

butterfly2

Unread post by butterfly2 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:23 pm

hello all. if you are currently working on a spell that lets say takes 7 days or even 9 days, etc. is it ok to begin another spell within that time (or even the same day) or is it better to wait until you are completely finished with the 1st spell?

thanks,
butterfly

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:24 pm

If the spells are for different goals, i would work them at different altars. Otherwise, it's okay to work them in parallel or in series.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

rickets

Unread post by rickets » Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:55 am

You can also make specific areas on one table for each goal, and make a barrier via powders and chalk. Sprinkle some of the powder that has to do with the type of magic, love powder for love, money attraction for money, etc, in a line on the chalk. Seems to work

butterfly2

Unread post by butterfly2 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:26 pm

thanks so much. this really does shed some light.

butterfly

Suavecita

Unread post by Suavecita » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:14 pm

I would like to know, I have just finished lighting a set of candles (hot foot, breakup) for my husband and his lover. Actually I had LM light them for me. The last candle was done (or ended) on 7/14. My question is, I was thinking of having another set of lights done but I'm not sure if its too soon. Should I wait some time to see if the work I had done will take effect? if so, how long should I wait? or should I light another set? I don't want to light them too soon if I don't need to. Also, if I do light another set now, will that make the work go faster? I am new to this so don't know how it works. From what I have read, you can't be to anxious so I am trying to be very patient but I do want to make sure the work continues to be strong and will take effect.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 10:52 pm

By you doing candle after candle, its like you do not believe in the work. I would give it at least 3-4 weeks to give the spell sometime to manifest. Sometimes doing TOO much is not such a good idea. Give the spell you are doing sometime to manifest. Also, do not be afraid to study some things on your own. I am assuming you have close proximity to your husband, or at least know his wear abouts. Perhaps you can do a foot trick, sprinkle some powder in his path. Start out small, and TRUST that your spells are going to work. But like I said I would wait 3-4 weeks just in time for the moon to be waning again. Then give it another go.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Hi everyone - I haven't really burnt candles continuously in the past, except for honey jar. Now I'd like to ask, why would you say that doing too many works (be it simple or complex) would back fire? Because you're sending out a signal that you believe you won't succeed, or that they'd be too heavy on the target and s/he would, like Mary said, blow hot and then cold very quickly? Or the effects of the spells would interfere with one another? Or what else?
HRCC Graduate #1610

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:16 am

I didnt say back fire. But when you keep lighting candle after candle, and doing trick after trick...it really takes a toll on you because your energy is not 100%. That is why I really like to take breaks when I am doing spells for myself. Also, it gives a chance for the spell energy to release. On the other hand, doing spell after spell (Im talking about lighting a candle for situation everyday for like a month or something ridiculous) then that shows that you do not trust your spell, and your work. Its better to perform the spell at your best, and then release the energy and try to forget about the spell. More is not always more. You can burn 10 candles and not see any results. But you can burn 1 candle with well focused, and concentration. Then I would hit the situation from another angle, and then let the energy of the spell release.

Spells do not necessarily interview with one another. I mean if you are doing a break up spell to break the target away from their lover, that does not mean a few days later you can't do a come to me spell on the target. They tend to operate independently, and spells take the less resistant road travel...meaning the road with the less obstacles. That is why it is important to do road opener so that you can open up all avenues to get the spell energy to travel to the goal.

I am not sure what Mary meant by the hot cold concept (hopefully she will respond :) ) but i was explained by a practitioner when I was first learning that it is like turning the lights on and off constantly on the spell work, and the target. By you doing this, you will never enjoy the energy, the light, because you keep turning the lights on and off. Its better to just give the spells time to manifest, and give yourself a break.

Suavecita

Unread post by Suavecita » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:50 am

Thanks for the input. That is what I wasn't sure about, because I don't want to do too much. I will hold off until maybe a month or so and try again. Hopefully it will work. Its not that I don't trust it won't its just that I am new at this so don't know much about the outcome. LIke I said, I had LM do the lights for me and I DO trust them, so I will wait. I have shed many tears because of my husband and his mistress and I want them to get their fair share. I was thinking of doing another set of candles plus a break up bottle spell, but in this case, I will wait and see what happens with the lights I had set for them and in about a month or so I will try again if they haven't already broken up.

SouthernGirl

Unread post by SouthernGirl » Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:22 pm

Suavecita,

If it's been a month since the candle work and you've seen NO results, you may need to go at this from a different angle. Even better, consult a professional reader who can advise you about possible obstacles and can work with you on a plan of action to take. It may be that there have been some signs that haven't been relayed in your original post.

For something like this, you may need a many layered approach as well as some advice about personal spiritual protection/cleansing for any work you do yourself.

Best of luck to you.

Suavecita

Unread post by Suavecita » Tue Aug 18, 2009 10:44 pm

HI!

I didn't say that its been a month since I did the work..I said I will wait a month before I do MORE work. The lights were set just last July 14th or so. I just didn't know if I should try again so soon or wait. I don't know if they are working so far or not, Haven't seen much but I am going to try to schedule a reading with Cat.

Desmes

Unread post by Desmes » Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:43 am

Hello everybody! i am a new beginner, and i want to my boyfriend back so badly. For this purpose can i cast spell and hoodoo at same time without waiting.
Thank you.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:30 am

Im not sure why you see a spell and hoodoo as two separate things. But yes you can cast more spells at the same time for one purpose, but if you're a beginner you probably should do one or two things at a time because you need to put your energy into these things, and you need to build up your stamina meaning you need to slowly work towards doing more than one thing at a time. Otherwise, you get tired, and dont use a sufficient amount of energy at a time. Its kind of like trying to jog 10 miles when you have never exercised before.

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Okay, I have six different colored glass encased vigil candles that were dressed by LM. To keep my work private, I put them all in the fireplace with petitions underneath each one. I burned white sage in the fireplace to purify the area first. Also, I feel that when the candles burn, it will release the spell energy up through the fireplace and in to the universe. The black one I have that I lit on the full moon, so the that it is buring during the waning moon to remove jinxes, etc. from me, I put on a shelf next to the fireplace. I want the energy to stay in my home, and protect me. As for my colored ones in the fireplace, I am planning on lighting them all at the same time on the new moon, so the moon will be waxing while the vigil is taking place. That is so it will draw these things to me, and not away from me. Is it wrong to burn them side by side like that?

I placed them in this order from left to right:

Pink(friendship), Blue (peace), White (health and beauty), Green (money), Red (love), Pink (love).

Please advise if I should split them apart, or keep them this way before I light them. Is there a particular part of the home that will make it more potent if it is position in that manner?

Thank you all so much!

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:18 pm

I've always separated either the times on which I did them (example 1 spell is done at 8PM and the other is at 10PM) or I would use another surface and have multiple alters.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

Brida

Unread post by Brida » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:38 pm

Thank you Tabbylove. I seperated them to different parts of the livingroom. I read that Cat recommended that a money drawing work should not be low on the ground, so I moved it to the highest shelf on the right side of my fireplace. I put the love and friendship candles right underneath it on the second shelf. I put the health/beauty and the peace ones on decor table next to the couch. I left the black jinx removal candle on the highest shelf on the left of the fireplace. Also, I taped the petition papers to the bottom of the candles. Is this okay? I felt it would be hidden better, and when I would do the work again, I could take it off, and tape it to another candle. I will be doing this work for three consecutive new moons.

Thank you all!

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:11 am

Hi, I have a lot of success with LM candles - I've also had success with a fixed mojo bag and a honey jar.. I notice some of the folks on the board say to take time off between work - especially in love work - so you don't make the target nutty or it could backfire on you. My question is if I'm doing long term work (starting a doll baby), how often can I also do a candle (skull or male genital) to work with the doll. Should it be once every couple of weeks - more, less. I admit I do get lazy with my work (so my problem is not "overdoing it"), but I also don't want to get too lazy.

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:25 am

I would do the skull candle or penis candle and burn it for a week straight or work with it the whole waxing moon cycle. Then during the waning take that time off, and so on. Or whatever works best for you. You could stick to one day or two days a week. Personally, I do it the first way because during the waning moon I can work on other things.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:41 pm

Starsinthesky gives good advice on this. You are going to be working the honey jar and mojo bag consistently anyway. I would work the other spells either on a waxing/waning lunar schedule or as needed. Some of these workings are pretty potent and you don't need to do them all the time, you just keep them in reserve so that when you do need them its a new fresh influence in the situation.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

suzyparker

Unread post by suzyparker » Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Actually, hadn't thought about that... I figured the mojo and honey jar were shot since I haven't worked them for a while. I was going to do the doll baby instead of those.. but what the heck...

FLIGHTY1

Unread post by FLIGHTY1 » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Hello!!! I would like to now if I could do several spells all different for the same person in one night or nightly :?:

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:38 pm

Can you dance the samba and the waltz in one night? Can you play basketball and football in one night? Can you cook three meals in one night?

Only you can answer that question -- because only you know how intense your drive is, how deep your knowledge is, how long and strong your endurance is, and how great your need is.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:06 pm

How long from one candle spell to next should one wait before lighting another candle being the same or another kind. And which candle spells are good to bring back a long distance stubborn love. And usually how long before you begin to maybe see the effects.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:53 am

There are no set answers to these qquestions. Each case is different. It's like asking "how long should i practice piano before i'll b ready to release my first CD ... it's not a question of numbers, but of your magical gifts, your will power, the state of your lover's mind and heart (the kinds of candle will vary based on if there anoher person interferring, if you two have argued, if there is physical distace, if you have money or parenting issues, etc). I think you may wish to get a reading on the situation, and some personal consultation. If you schedule a half hour reading with a reader who is also a rootworker (not one of these fake psychics all over the internet), you can ask in advance to have ten minutes of reading on the probability of success and the next 20 minutes of personal instructions tailored to your case, with instructions. This is the kind of reading and consultation i am often asked to give and specialize in, and so do others in AIRR. What you want is a combination of a reading and what we call magical coaching. Check out the AIRR site:
http://readrsandrootworkers.com Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers

Good luck
catherine yronwode

csrs2

Unread post by csrs2 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:19 pm

Thank you so much!

sebs

Unread post by sebs » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:00 am

i am new to this forum but not luckymojo, i have been ordering from the store for years.
i have recently embarked on spell casting to reconcile a relationship. i would say he is an ex but we never really got it together properly because i was still emotionally involved with someone else, having spent a good few months on my own and got some clarity i have realised my feelings for this guy now only he says he still has feelings for me but is scared to give it another go because i hurt him by rejecting him previously. so i have cast a honey jar spell, with our names, hair etc. i have been continuously lighting a red candle on the jar. however, i have since been warned by an experienced practioner that i could self-sabotage my spells by lighting too many candles on this and should limit it to 3x a week? is this the case? i am a proactive person and want to feel i am doing everything i can i reconcile this relationship. could anyone give me any advice on if i am lighting too many candles? should i limit it to 3x a week or everyday until i have my result? also does anyone know of any simple good spells to get someone to contact you? thank you. any advice or guidance is gratefully received.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:24 am

I think you already know this answer....Listen to your intuition it is probably leading you correctly.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

sebs

Unread post by sebs » Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:41 am

my intuition tells me to keep working, to light one candle after another until i see some initial results. as i need to feel as if i am doing something. but i am not sure if this is the correct way? can you give me your opinion? should i only work 3x a week or everyday? thanks

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:14 am

Working nightly on a reconciliation honey jar sounds normal to me - that's what I did in the past and also when a professional worked for me. I'd use pink candles though. There're many 'contact me' type of spells in the forum so try to do a search.
HRCC Graduate #1610

sebs

Unread post by sebs » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:33 am

ok thanks. i will get some pink candles. thank you

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:50 am

hi, can someone start a thread regarding overloading in spells, and share what might happen in a love or reconciliation spell?

blackforrest

Unread post by blackforrest » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:57 am

usually when i am too desperate i would do one before i sleep and one when i wake before work. i always wonder if its too much.

sebs

Unread post by sebs » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:32 am

yeh i do that. coz when i am really stressed out i need to feel like i am doing something towards my goal so i burn candles and focus my energy on my goal. its kind of cathartic. and it helps, so anything that helps cant really be bad. especially if you limit your focus on your goal to the candle burn. then agree with yourself you wont obsess at any other time. i suppose that cant be harmful. can it?

Tabbylove17
HRCC Student

Unread post by Tabbylove17 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:35 pm

blackforrest,

Do you remember maybe as a kid eating too much sugar and then you got sick? It's the same thing if you do too many spells in one setting instead of the person wanting to reconcile it could possibly do the opposite. I had a friend do too many love spells and the person became obsessive. She wanted him to love her, but she did too many at one time and he loved her, but he got really jealous if I guy would even say, "That's a pretty dress". It got scary.
Ask, Believe, Receive!

dream

Unread post by dream » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:36 am

hi tabbylove, would u be able to find out from ur friend what kind of love spells she did? coz i wana do a love spell on this guy who im really close to & just wana know what exactly worked. thanks.

sangamo1

Unread post by sangamo1 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm

My reconciliation work kicked in a couple days ago. Things are pretty neutral right now, and I have made my peace with this person. The spellwork has done what it was supposed to do. It took numerous candles and several months, but it worked.

However, I learned alot about some things she has done recently, and things she said about me that werent true. I am a bit uncomfortable with the idea of taking things a bit farther knowing what I know now. But I am still happy having one more loose end tied up.

Flamethrower
HRCC Student

Unread post by Flamethrower » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:39 am

I'm not sure what stance to take when it comes to overdoing a spell. Is it when the work interferes with your everyday life so that you must be home at a certain time or wake up at an ungodly hour just to light a candle? Or is that considered dedication?

In Magical Power of the Saints: Evocation & Candle Rituals by Reverend Ray T. Malbrough (available on the Lucky Mojo site at http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbooks.html ), he wrote how candles work along the same principle as water dripping steadily from a faucet - "Constant pressure will knock down the obstacles to your desires, opening the way for your prayer to be answered."

He did note, however, that the fear and lack of patience of not receiving immediate results (which may cause one to keep doing spell after spell) may jinx one's work.

Personally, I've never witnessed any type of magical overload...wish that would happen for my money drawing work!

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:52 am

I think the idea is if you run from spell to spell like a fad then you are obsessing with the work and not giving it time to manifest and showing a lack of faith in the work. you can light candles in series one after another ( when it burns out) to keep the work going, but I would not do every and any money spell known to man. You ay be in need of a reading to make sure their is nothing blocking you or preventing money. Or start with cleansing your home, taking a spiritual bath then doing a money drawing work..we also wait 3 days for signs 3 weeks for movement and 3mo for manifestation. In respect to money spells that work I use lodestones and have had great success with those little guys.
PS37-For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth

MadameKoiteh

Unread post by MadameKoiteh » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:21 pm

Peace To All,
I just want to share a personal experience of exerting too much magickal force. Once, many years ago, I was so deeply involved in a magickal undertaking that I worked for weeks on end at my goal-- morning, noon, and all night. I fasted, I prayed, I consulted readers, I prepared ritual after ritual, and spent a great deal of time, money, and energy on the matter. Eventually, I got what I wanted, but the spiritual exhaustion that overtook me was tremendous. I couldn't even get on my knees to pray for many, many months. I was weakened by having used so much energy to change the course of fate. later in life, I realized that I should have submitted to the will of the Divine in the first place. What I wanted was not good for me and I ended up throwing it away. My point is, if you have to work until you have no more energy and you can think of nothing else, beware. IMO, most of the best things in life come easily, with just a clear intention and a little consistent effort. Obsession is for the victim, not the master. I hope this is of some help. Many blessings.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:33 pm

Obsession is for the victim, not the master.
Nice!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

janeymack

Unread post by janeymack » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:42 pm

"My point is, if you have to work until you have no more energy and you can think of nothing else, beware. IMO, most of the best things in life come easily, with just a clear intention and a little consistent effort. Obsession is for the victim, not the master."

You know something. I really needed to hear that. I really appreciate your sharing what you did. I found it really quite profound.

lord_of_the_void

Unread post by lord_of_the_void » Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:55 pm

janeymack wrote:"My point is, if you have to work until you have no more energy and you can think of nothing else, beware. IMO, most of the best things in life come easily, with just a clear intention and a little consistent effort. Obsession is for the victim, not the master."

You know something. I really needed to hear that. I really appreciate your sharing what you did. I found it really quite profound.

Agreed! This quote should be framed lol

hello

Unread post by hello » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:49 pm

So my friend wanted to make her boyfriend think of her nonstop and love her, so she would light a vigil candle dressed with the appropriate oils and she put both her picture and his picture together tied underneath to signify him being binded to her, and she light candles NONSTOP for about 3 months...

finally, for some reason, she felt that she needed to see his picture and when she took the vigil candle off both of their pictures, she looked as his picture and his eyes were WHITENED OUT...the photo didn't look scratched out, they look just with two big white spots where his eyes were supposed to be and she and I freaked out!....

he became so obssessed over her (obsessive, NOT loving) that he begin hitting her and being overly jealous whenever she talked to anyone else but him...

I don't know if this is the right section to post this at but maybe it's just a warning to people that are constantly doing many many spells on one single person (especially love spells on a guy) getting a reading beforehand really IS the way to go (especially if you have to do many spells and still things aren't working)....

eventually my friend stopped doing all those love spells and that's when her bf found out he had another kid in another state and he left her without even saying goodbye...

he never really loved her or cared about her...

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:55 pm

This is a good example, hello...thanks

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:34 pm

This story is not unique. This is not love, but addiction. Your friend learned a valuable lesson, hello. There is a section on too much spell work where this post fits, so I will move this thread there.

Thanks for posting this.

Mary

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:37 pm

Wow this is a GREAT example for people that are willing to go to any lengths to get a man, and thats why its is important to get a reading done like you said. Thanks for sharing this seriously.

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:22 am

Hi there,

when are you working too many things at once?

right now I am working about three things-- one for healing a pet, one for a relationship, and general protection.

I would love some fast luck and to ask St. Expedite for help getting support for a project coming up in the next few weeks-- would that be overkill?

I'm also trying to finish a writing project in the next few days but am working at home on that (burned a petition candle a few weeks ago and hope the energies are still working it).

THANKS!

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 am

There's really not a limit to how much spellwork one person can do as it's really an individual call. If you feel like you're not spreading yourself too thin and you're able to properly focus and devote your energy to multiple spells, do as much as you want.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:50 pm

I agree with theligtfantastic... it really speaks to your personal strength and also...starsinthesky7 is excellent in responding to this query...do a search

Another thing to some spells are enhanced when you work it from different angles...

freegirl

Unread post by freegirl » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:40 pm

I AM working on all of these things in my "real" life so I guess doing magic on them shouldn't be any more scattering than not. :) I know wiccans discourage it, but this is rootwork. I like to set petition candles at LM-- the project coming up is related in some ways to the relationship, not in others--it's really more career oriented. The relationship is more ongoing.

Love the idea that spells may work when approached from different angles... makes so much sense.

will definitely search, thanks!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:49 pm

It really is dependent on the individual. Some people prefer to work on only one project at a time while others can have multiple going on. The trick is to time things properly. Work according to the raising and falling of the clock, work according to the days of the week, the phases of the moon. Spreading out your work in such a way helps you manage your focus, intent, and power. As you develop more in conjure you'll be able to accomplish more and more, doing more projects at a time as your power grows as well as the help you get from the relationships you've built with spirits, saints, etc.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

skyme714

Unread post by skyme714 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:55 am

I want a specific event to happen.

Can I use more the one spell-casting method at the same time to achieve something?

Can I ask more than one Saint for help at the same time?

Thank you.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:03 am

Yes and yes...

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:23 am

skyme714 wrote:I want a specific event to happen, can I ask more than 1 Saint for help at the same time? Can I use more the one method at the same time to achieve something?

Thank you.
I would say yes and no. It depends on what you want. I have worked several different types of spell to achieve the same goal, but I have also seen many folks combine things in ways that won't work. For instance, if you are working with two Saints that have somewhat opposite approaches, then you may run the risk of cancelling your work out. A good, non-Saint- example is burning fast luck candles for a romance on top of a honey jar. Honey jars are notoriously slow and thorough workings whereas fast luck is just the opposite, it brings you luck in a hurry but the results tend to be more fleeting. Those two approaches tend to conflict with one another enough that I would choose one or the other.
good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 pm

how about domination on a honey jar? It makes sense to me as you are attempting to dominate the person to return to you but withpositive sentiment ... not intranquility but perhaps saint martha, as her results might be long lasting?

IBMagnet

Unread post by IBMagnet » Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:29 pm

Like, would it make sense to burn a candle to protect your job on a honey jar to sweeten your co-workers?

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”