Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Naatsedlozii
Newly Registered
Re: General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread post by Naatsedlozii » Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:25 am

My cousin and I are very close, but we got in a fight awhile back and she quit talking to me for awhile. I did some reconciliation work, which was successful, but things are still a bit weird. She's friendly and everything, but there's coldness and distance. Like, if I have a bad day, she'll say "I'm sorry to hear that." End of conversation. In the past, she'd have listened or asked if I need anything. She doesn't use my nickname any more. Just little things like that.

So, she's away on a business trip right now and asked me to hang out at her house today to sign for a package she's getting. It's all hot and stick outside, so I decided a glass of ice water sounded good . . . lo and behold, a freezer spell. My cousin practices hoodoo but is a bit sloppy about it sometimes. What she did here was stick a protective talisman I gave her for her birthday in there and then what looks like her hair stuck in the birthday card for personal concerns. No petition paper. We'd fought about my being overprotective (I'm older and can be a bit bossy), so I'm guessing she thought she could freeze my being protective. Problem is, that was a gift I gave out of love, the birthday card was full of sweet and sincere things about how important she is to me, and both of our personal concerns are in it--her hair and my handwriting. Basically, I think she froze our relationship! It would explain why she's so cold and why I've been feeling so resentful about it.

So . . . what can I do here? I'm 125% sure she didn't mean to freeze *me* or *us.* She has a habit of doing freezer spells like this and having them backfire--tries to freeze a situation but freezes a person instead. I want to undo this work, but how? She'll notice something this big and colorful missing. I can take it out, thaw it, then put it back to freeze before she gets back, but wouldn't that put it back into effect? There's jinx killer and uncrossing, but this isn't a jinx and she didn't cross me. My preference would be to talk about it directly, but there's no way in hell that would go well. Trust me. Is there a way to spiritually undo someone's work while leaving it physically intact?

jacymay
Newly Registered

Unread post by jacymay » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:14 am

I been with him for almost 6 years now, from he looking weird to now is every girl dream. i know we love each other.
he have 2 close friend witch is girls, he liked them before, they both don't like him . but since now he is successful and good looking things change.
and now more and more people like him. and i know he still have feeling for her. i can't take this anymore i want him to have no friends at all i know i am
too controlling but i am willing to do the same. i can't take the feeling that he leave me for her. please help me.

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello, Naatsedlozii,
That was pretty nasty of your cousin.
Neither you nor we know why she did it. But, the bottom line is that she did it! And I'm so sorry that your cousin did it to a blood relative.
If this were me, I would thaw that out and throw it away. So what if she finds out?
Then, get an uncrossing spell kit for yourself (as you had said) www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html
Followed by a protection kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall-of-protection.html
I would definitely confront her.
That was just plain nasty. I am so sorry that she did this to you.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:32 pm

Hello, jacymay,
I am going to move and merge your post to the freezer spell section.
Since you don't want many people around him, this would be the best option.
Just take a look at the pages to get tips on how to do this.
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

que25

Unread post by que25 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Hello,
I have a question. Someone told me that you could put your spouse or significant other in the freezer by taking their pic and saying to them calm down and everything you want them to do while they are in a zip lock bag with plain water. Will this freeze their temper or freeze them out of your life? Has anyone heard or tried this before

Shantilly Lace

Unread post by Shantilly Lace » Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:43 pm

Actually I would think it would more freeze them in their anger toward you. NOt calm them down, keep them stuck angry at you. Or freeze them out of your life.

A honey jar would be a better option.
This would sweeten them toward you.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:56 am

I had a client come to me wondering why putting his wife in the freezer had made her cold to him rather than calm. (He was also told to burn black candles to soak up negativity! That didn't work, either.)

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

que25

Unread post by que25 » Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 am

After putting them in freezer then doing sweetening work while they are in freezer. Any comments to this

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:54 am

que25

I haven't heard any success stories about that combination.

Miss Michaele

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:54 pm

I get the idea putting em on ice to cool em, but a freezer spell you are freezing them so being cold would be a more likely action. PPl get concerned over anger but you cant be mad unless you love, therefore their anger is an expression of love. So use sweets to bring them back. Talk to their photo when they are asleep and puff cigar smoke into the face telling it what to think and feel. Use reconcilation products ( not just for breaks ups great for fights as well).
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:18 pm

que25, read here about Ice box and freezer spells in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition to understand the process and purpose.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

Mama Rue
HRCC Student

Unread post by Mama Rue » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:50 am

que25

I've done this as a combination. Made a sugar packet of their photo, placed that into the jar, filled with water, froze. Kept the normally hot-headed, miserly target cool, but in a favorable disposition for this particular situation.
Where there's a will, there's a root.
HRCC #1953S

SARAH123

Unread post by SARAH123 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:31 pm

i am unsure how to do a frezeer spell i need to freeze my love rivals and stop my bf from going on dating websites.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:32 pm

SARAH123, your post was moved to the freezer spells thread. Please read the previous 15 pages and if you still have questions, just ask!

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:30 pm

This motherf**king b**h!!!! I have Hotfooted my husband's mistress (even though I have left him, we're still legally married, so I refuse to call her his girlfriend), I have put her in the freezer, I have had a Break Up vigil at MISC lit against them. I just don't know what to do now. Do I take her out of the freezer & start over? The story is that now she is living in the house that hid mom had built for US while I was pregnant with our child. The b**ch has dug up some blessing & protection bottle spells I had buried in the garden & was TAUNTING me about them, told me to "drink a brew & cast another spell." I don't want the lying, cheating, drug addict bastard back. I just want to hurt them both now. I've gotten all of $100 since April, while he supports her financially & buys himself 55 inch & 32 inch t.v.s & supplies her with meth. I hate them both with every fiber in my being. I had thought my break up vinegar jar ad worked, but I'm thinking it was some weird tweaker mind-f**k game they were playing with me. I know he's on drugs & I won't let him see his child when he is. When I knew he was sober (in the treatment) I took his son to see him, but since then I know he's been using meth so I won't anymore. The whore has lupus, so I've Destruction & Crossing oils coming, I'm hoping to make her life in MY nice house with MY nice looking husband absolute & utter HELL. I want her to be in pain physically, her hair & teeth to fall out, them to have NO money (aside from what the law will make him pay me), & I'm going to use Destruction on a black penis candle against him. He would always bully me about having more children & sex, & I want him unable to ever get an erection again, so that no woman will want to be with him. My question is; do I put them in the freezer after I've completed my curse work to keep them frozen in misery?
HRCC Student #1989

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:48 pm

Hello, AlyssaH ,
Oh, geez, I am so very very sorry.
I feel so bad for you. That's got to be devastating news.
Keep the freezer spell going. Don't take it out. Just go ahead and do what you plan to do and you'll have 2 of them.
BUT...have you considered a reading on all of this?
You might want to get some insight or even some magical coaching.
That's my suggestion.
http://readersandrootworkers.org
OR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
I pray that you prevail
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Fri Jul 04, 2014 8:45 am

Miss Aida

Actually, you're correct. I hadn't thought about a reading, since I was unable to afford decent internet at my house. Fortunately, I was able to sweet talk my neighbors (because I am a sweet, loving, & kind person), & they are letting m e& my children use their wi-fi signal free of charge. I've just been SO hurt & devastated over this all week, that I've been unable to think straight. I should definitely get the reading done.
HRCC Student #1989

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:55 am

My bf lives in a 2 bedroom one and a half apartment and had a female friend move in at the end of last month. He explained that she needed somewhere to stay while she got herself together. I came to stay with him for July 4th with my daughter and his son and find that this heffer has her crap all over the apartment. She looks like she is here permanently. The bathroom is filled with her make up lotions etc...fridge packed with her junk food. I met her and exchanged pleasanteries the first two days. yesterday she completely ignored me and my daughter. She makes a point of addresing only my bf when I am there and even offered to cook for him!! How disrespectful. I try to be justified when doing enemy work but this b**ch has to GO!

I am even considering driving down to LM and picking up some banishing powder.

I went to her room and gleaned some goodies, her make up on tissue paper, cotton buds that she used to clean her ears and and the cardboard tampon thingy with streaks of her MB. I also fished out her hair from the toilet which she neglected to flush.

can the freezer spell freeze her out of the property and his life ?
Should I write her name 3 times then turn anti clockwise and write " I freeze you out of this address " ? Write it on brown paper with her personal concerns ?

Any suggestions most welcome.

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:30 pm

Hotfoot her, THEN freeze her :)
HRCC Student #1989

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:09 am

Hello BlakPrincessUK,

Sounds like you are i a position of strength with this at least. Good job getting those personal concerns. I agree with AlyssaH with the Hot Foot Idea. IF you can make the trip to Lucky Mojo I am sure they can go over the Hot Foot kit with you to make sure you use it in the most effective way possible. I have used Hot Foot myself on occasion and it worked really well for me. You can use the Hot Foot products in conjunction with freezing her out to.

Keep us posted on how well it works!

Peace~

Nathen

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:42 am

Hi everyone
I did make the drive to LM store and purchased banishing products which incidentally they made on the spot. The staff were so helpful and even had a chance to talk to Ms Cat.

Anyway, I came back and poured the banishing oil in her shower gel and dotted some oil on her towel and washcloth. I didnt' see her car this morning so I thought she may not be home. I knocked on her door and found she ws home. I sweetly asked if she wanted breakfast from McDonalds as I was making a run. She said "how sweet !! No I'm good". So I am still waiting for her to vamoose so that I can splatter the oil and powder in her room.

I'll keep you posted.

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:02 pm

LM FAMILY

How would I freeze my boyfriend from sleeping with any other woman but me ? prevent him from communicating with any other woman but me?

I have read through this thread and I want to make sure I do this correctly as I do not want to freeze him out of my life.

stop communicating with other women apart from me on brown paper, place valerian and alum,banishing powder freeze it in my urine and toilet water, wrap with foil, inside out. I feel I am missing something here. Please correct me if I am completely off track. Again my goal is to stop him from communicating with other women.

Then the command " stop sleeping with other women, stop f**king other women". Inside a sour pickle. Also place red pepper brown mustard seeds and valerian root. I know I should not write his name. Freeze it in my urine and toilet water.

Then last, ALL OTHER WOMEN'S SEXUAL ROMANTIC INTEREST IN MY BF, on brown paper turn anti clockewise
write the command 9 times FROZEN. Place valerian root, brown mustard seeds and my urine and toilet water.

i am looking for ways to tweek this so all criticisms and lively comments are welcome.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:37 pm

BlakPrincessUK, don't put your urine or any of your personal concerns in that freezer spell.

Tie up his dick: wrap a black penis candle in chains and write "Stop fxxxing other women," etc., on the petition paper beneath it.

Miss Michaele

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:36 am

Thanks MissMichaele

I wanted to add the urine for dominance. So toilet water will suffice ? What about some four thieves vinegar ? Or can you suggest something else or is toilet water fine ?
Thanks

AlyssaH
HRCC Student

Unread post by AlyssaH » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:07 pm

j82
Why did I not see this before? Would this work for trying to get child support?
HRCC Student #1989

truebeliever

Unread post by truebeliever » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Hello I am in a bind. My Grandfather left a home to my Father who is now deceased. When my father died my Uncles Wife became the power of attorney and added my uncle onto the will. My Uncle and Aunt are both deceased and I've been paying the taxes since like 1995 and no one else has paid a dime. I just received a letter that if $6000 isn't in Virginia by July 22nd my property is going to be auctioned off. I am unable to obtain a loan and as of this point I haven't heard from any of the other family members and I don't want to lose my family had me. Can I do a freezer spell and out red pepper vinegar and poppy seed to make him stop the precedings? I need help fast, I just became unemployed so I'm limited with my funds.
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:34 pm

True Believer,

Law Keep Away and poppy seeds are your friends here. Fennel seed and oregano are also useful, and I also like bay leaf because it brings favor and also grants protection and invisibility.

Good luck!

Miss Michaele

truebeliever

Unread post by truebeliever » Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks and I can put it all in the freezer? I'm asking because I do not live in the same State as the property..
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello, truebeliever,
Yes.
Also, please get some legal advice as soon as possible
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:44 pm

I've done this as a combination. Made a sugar packet of their photo, placed that into the jar, filled with water, froze. Kept the normally hot-headed, miserly target cool, but in a favorable disposition for this particular situation.[/quote]

Did you write a petition on his photo ? you didn't freeze him out of your life ?

tanchan

Unread post by tanchan » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Please pardon my English. I want my ex lover back in my life. He is now engaged and I don't want him to marry this girl. He was supposed to marry me! Pls tell me what to do. I asked about which spell to get in another thread but got no reply. I don't want him to continue processing her USA Visa papersif he has already started it or if he has not started it yet I want him to loose interest in sponsoring her, and I want them to breakup for good, no more contact, I want also that he does not find her attractive anymore. I don't want her to look ugly but sour their relationship fight always online, misunderstanding, and that he regrets that he asked her to marry him, they are on LDR Pls somebody?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:16 am

You have a lot going on in this situation, because of this the first and most important recommendation is to get a reading from an AIRR worker to see if the work you want to do is justified. IE does God say its ok to end this relationship. This worker can also tell you want workings to do to bring the desired results. Some general advise based on what you asked, to freeze her out you would write her name on a piece of paper and a command like stay away from my man ( do not write his name on it) stick in water and freeze it. To sour their relationship I would look into the LM break up spell kit which will make them fight like cats and dogs You can also get 4 theives vin and put their names in that to sour their relationships. While working this you should do a reconcilation spell kit to bring him back to you. Possibly even a honey jar to sweeten him.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/wi ... ootworkers

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-reconciliation.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/honey-jar-spel ... ve-me.html

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:48 pm

And speaking of freezer spells -- you could do one on Miss Thing -- no other names -- and a petition for her immigration process to fail, and to freeze her out of your ex's life.

Ice Box and Freezer Spells in the Hoodoo and Conjure Tradition
www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Lucky Mojo Forum • General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers
forum.luckymojo.com/freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele

nichisinner

Unread post by nichisinner » Mon Aug 11, 2014 1:04 am

hello everyone im in the need of help please. Okay so 2weeks ago i did a freezer jar spell i used printing paper with words wrote"freeze {his name} from doing alcohol " folded the paper away from me in put it in the jar then added tap water okay here is the thing its in its own jar in the freezer but i have it also in a ice cream container so others will not notice my jar in no one touches the ice cream container knowing its mine in it is all the way in the back but nutin has happened as he is still drinking did i do something wrong is it because of the ice cream container or the printing paper please help me

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:40 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK,
Thank you for sharing this!!!!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Hello, nichisinner ,
Spells don't work overnight.
And freezer spells take a little longer.
Take a look at this subforum on spell timing signs-movement-completion-of-spells-que ... t6436.html
This may help you
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

BlakPrincessUK

Unread post by BlakPrincessUK » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:45 pm

Hello Miss Aida
I would love to take credit for this but I quoted it from someone else. sounds great doesn't it ?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:55 pm

Hello, BlakPrincessUK,
It sure does!
Take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:43 pm

Hello, I have been reading this forum and I want to try a freezer spell to freeze other women out of my man's life. I read somewhere that I could use my urine, then I read that I shouldn't use my urine. I have break up oil, destruction oil, inflammatory confusion oil, and influence oil that I could add, I also have red pepper flakes, alum powder and aloes wood (not sure what the aloes wood is for, but I have it, lol). I have a brown paper bag that I want to tear and write, " ALL OF MY RIVALS AND ALL OF THE B***HES, STOP FU**ING ______ ( using his name). I do have some small glass baby food jars (I think I can use glass as long as I don't fill it to the top right?). Well I will just use a plastic water bottle! I don't know who these women are but I do know that there are women. Another question is can I put the jar in the freezer with the rest of the food or does it need to be stored alone? I want this to stay in the freezer forever. Please give me your thoughts. I need solid results!!! Thanks

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:24 pm

Hello, I have been reading this forum and I want to try a freezer spell to freeze other women out of my man's life. I read somewhere that I could use my urine, then I read that I shouldn't use my urine. I have break up oil, destruction oil, inflammatory confusion oil, and influence oil that I could add, I also have red pepper flakes, alum powder and aloes wood (not sure what the aloes wood is for, but I have it, lol). I have also ordered "I Can, You Can't Oil"! I have a brown paper bag that I want to tear and write, " ALL OF MY RIVALS AND ALL OF THE B***HES, STOP FU**ING ______ ( using his name), ______ (my name) will be the only one to have sexual intercourse or any other personal or intimate relationship with (his name). Other women can not and will not be interested in having any kind of relationship with (his name) nor have sexual intercourse with him". Is this petition ok or should it be shorter? I do have some small glass baby food jars (I think I can use glass as long as I don't fill it to the top right?). Well I will just use a plastic water bottle! I don't know who these women are but I do know that there are women. Another question is can I put the jar in the freezer with the rest of the food or does it need to be stored alone? I want this to stay in the freezer forever. Please give me your thoughts. I need solid results!!! Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:00 pm

Freezer spells are great and I love them and have had great success with using them on troublesome people in my life. I stopped a person who used drugs and steroids who wanted to beat me in his tracks with freezing him! Now you can add oil, or some bath water to a freezer spell but make sure its more water or it wont really freeze and that leaves a bad working sign. I would not add pepper because it heats things up but you are trying to freeze them out. Confusion is great, poppy seeds are good for that, black pepper as well. Alum is good to silence someone. I would get natural water from a lake or spring or stagnate water (sitting out and gross) write a petition that says something like all romantic and sexual rivals stay out of my mans life now and forever! ... I was taught not to put his name or you freeze him out also ( though I have read variations by others ) .. I like to write a petition I can remember and say thats my rule when writing one :) . As for the jar if it can freeze and not break then yes its fine.. I would wrap it with tin foil (shiny side in) to lock the other people in, then stick it in the bottom of the freezer and leave it there for good. I still have people in the freezer from 10 years ago.. I dont see a reason to remove em yet lol!

mags76

Unread post by mags76 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:14 pm

Thanks j82, that sounds perfect! Love the advice and it makes a lot of sense! I have spring water so I think I will use that.

nichisinner

Unread post by nichisinner » Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:40 pm

hello every one quick question can you use someones birthday in a freezer spell i have no access to the real name at all checked facebook nothing but nickname in not real last name thank u please help

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:39 pm

Well a birthday is rather ambiguous being millions of people are born on that day a year! On their facebook are you able to get their photo? If so you can try using that with their nickname and birthday on the back as a way to work it.. If this is a romantic rival write romantic rival ( bday) (nick name) then a statement about being frozen out of their life.

nichisinner

Unread post by nichisinner » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:18 pm

it is by far not a lover but i did do brown recycled paper in wrote nickname birthday leave [babyfather ] alone in what i want to happen in then put it in water mix with black pepper in cayenne pepper shook it up in threw it in the freezer

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:40 pm

Just dont put his name in the work or you freeze him out also.I dont add pepper to freezer spells unless its added to cause confusion which black pepper can and poppy seeds can, red is used to warm or burn things and I tend to not use em.. the water you use can also be used like standing water to cause it to be still not moving etc

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:16 am

nichisinner

If you have access to the person in questions facebook account getting a picture of the person would be ideal. Here is a link to full instructions on how to perform a freezer spell http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html I would use a lemon to hold my petition paper as j82 said don't include his name or it will mess both of them up.
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:16 pm

I REALLY MESSED UP! I froze out my soul mate (As confirmed my pendullum and a rootworker reader) and his girlfriend in TWO freezer spells (full of rotten fish, shit, their names, vinegar and lemon juice) but I ALSO have been frozen out!! I broke them both at a crossroads and have gotten a 7 days pink candle, a red male figurine candle and some manifestation oil. I dont have any commanding or Come to Be Boy oils....WHAT KIND OF SPELLS CAN I DO ASAP TO BRING HIM BACK TO ME?? He was always so sweet, loving attentive, so this is OBVIOUSLY very not like him at all...I KNOW we are meant to be together so what do I do now? I have one mojo hand under my bed with a magnet, and a honey spell I buried in my backyard that has kept him attentive and sweet. Is it ALL broken now?? I dont have any more personal affects other than his photo and some red string I used to tie his nature....what do I DO???

Reason: DOUble posting (I missed it withapprovals)
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:28 pm

I need DEPSERATE help. My love J and I are soulmates, confirmed by both a rootworker and pendulum. We were set for reconciliation after a breakup, but the night we got together, I got too drunk and said some HORRIBLY mean things that I dont remember or meant. After that night, he found someone else in my place.

Since I know we are meant to be I worked many spells and he came back to me and we were very intimate even though he said he was with someone else he stlll missed me and loved me. Well a few days after that I did a freezer spell (full of rotten fish, shit, black cat & dog hair, vinegar and lemon) with BOTH HIS NAME and hers (un-named rival since I dnt know her name) and now he is COMPLETELY COLD TO ME!!!

I realized this morning what I did and I broke both freezer spells at a railroads crossroads, did a cleansing, then lite a pink 7 day candle with his & mine pic attached with honey, taped to the candle with love oil and commanding herbs (I dont have Come to Me or Break up Oils) as well as a white candle to try and "heal" the freezing and grossness I did to him. I also have a red figurine male candle but I dont have anymore personal affects other than a red string I tied his nature up with. But since that night, I feel like ALL my honey jar spells and mojo bags are no longer working, I dont know what to do!!!!!

What spells can I do to undo what I did, and bring him back, other than what I have done? I have no semen, hair, etc. only pics and I dont have my rivals name. Is she still frozen out or was that broken as well when I destroyed the jars? He use to be so attentive and sweet, thats why I think all my work was broken...

PLEASE HELP!!
By this I know that You delight in me, Because mine enemy does not triumph over me - Psalms 41:11

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:24 pm

Well if you feel it is dead then yes it prolly is but if you have a pendulum then use it over the items asking it. Yes you froze him out of your life with her, never put their name. Yes when you broke it at a crossroad you also broke her from the jar (but your froze them together away from you so whats the difference), Good for the cleansing, cleanse the home too. I would do an uncrossing on him first then move into love work. First cleanse the house, then uncross him, freeze her again. use the figure candle baptize it as him dress in love oil, ( got a girl one too?) join them together I like to melt em together to represent the relationship.. burn love candles around it. Bury in the front yard. After a mishap like this I also think a AIRR worker would be in order to divination and tell what to do and whats up. So sorry for your troubles I hope you can fix it soon and quickly!

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:16 am

Thank you so much...how do I do an uncrossing on him? Do I light a black candle on him, what do I mark it with?

So is it possible to unfreeze him from me??

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:27 am

The pendulum says my mojo is working at an 8, so maybe I can use it in a honey jar...I have no idea how to undo this.

Juxtapose

Unread post by Juxtapose » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:51 am

Also, is there any way I can add MY BLOOD to any of these rituals in order to make them stronger?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Hello, AsherDorian

You've made some mistakes here.

You will have to strategize and calculate your moves. You sound confused on what to do and it seems like you've got too many things going on.

You will have to make a doll of him and then use an uncrossing kit on the doll. This is called: Uncrossing by proxy
Here's the kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-uncrossing.html

You need to do everything that J-Mo suggested as he gave you EXCELLENT advice.

Then, start over with Come to me. A come to Me spell kit (you need spell kits because you need to perform strong strong magic.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-come-to-me.html

Additionally, please know about deployment of spells as opposed to disposal.
Find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html

Make sure that you know exactly what you're doing and why you're doing it before making any more mistakes

Hope this helps

take care
HRCC Graduate #1631

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:43 pm

Hi i got a reading and everything and i was wanting to freeze away like romantic competition from the uy i like life. He still likes me but i want his focus to only be on me and no one else. So how can i do the freezer spell when i don't have any names?

J-Mo
Forum Moderator

Unread post by J-Mo » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:06 pm

Hello ineika1,

Here is a link to some more info on freezer spells http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

If you don't have names of your love rivals just write out "all my love rivals" in place of the name when you make up the petition paper.

You should consider doing a honey jar on your love interest. http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html Freeze the others out while making him even more sweet on you.

Best of luck
HRCC Graduate #1850 - Forum Moderator

ineika1

Unread post by ineika1 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:14 pm

Okay thank you for your reply!!

So after i do the process with the lemon can i place it in a mason jar with ice and vinegar in it then place it in the freezer?

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:08 am

yes you can do this. Pin the lemon closed with 9 pins. get water from a river or lake etc ( tap water is dead).

Maxine93

Unread post by Maxine93 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:43 am

Hi everyone, this is my first post so I will try to be as clear and concise as possible. My husband invites his freeloading friend to stay with us for weeks/months at a time, at least twice a year. I never know anything until the last minute, and this causes friction between us. When this friend is in our home, my husband's attitude changes toward me in that he criticizes everything I do, and I am left feeling like the outsider. If I ask when the friend will leave, my husband gets angry and stops talking to me and sleeps on the sofa. This time he said he has not been happy with me for a long time, and that I am not a good wife, and he wants a divorce and I have to leave the house etc. This started almost as soon as the friend arrived, and I believe that the friend is jealous and is doing things against our relationship, because we had no problems like this before (only when this friend comes to squat at our house) I just want this friend to get out of our house and our lives for good.

I tried to do a freezer spell but I am not sure if I did it correctly. I put his name in lemon and vinegar with some cayenne pepper in a plastic bag in the freezer a week ago. It seems to be working because my husband has been somewhat normal the last few days, but I just want to be sure that I did it properly.

If you have any other suggestions how to get rid of someone from your home/life, they would be most welcome!

Thanks

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:25 am

Well you answered your own question, it seems to be working because he is better.... Dont doubt the work when you do it. I think your situation needs a bit more work then just a freezer spell, because he asked for a divorce, chooses friends over you, etc. I think you should get a reading by an AIRR worker to see what is really going on and what work to do. As for the work .. it sounds good, I dont normally add red pepper to freezer spells because they freeze em not heat em up, though if you added it for a different purpose such as causing confusion then on. I also think you should use reconciliation and stay with me products together to heal the marriage and keep him home. As for these friends when they come around get hot foot products and put it in their shoes on their clothing, their bedding, Here is a nice dirty way to trick them up: order a few packs of LM hotfoot bath crystals. Buy a manly bath container from a store like stress relieve or something dump it out, put the lm product in its place, pray over it to make these friends run out of town and give it to them as a gift. Of course he will bath in your home so be prepared to cleanse the bath when he is done.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”