• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

It is currently Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:48 am

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

General Freezer Spell Questions and Answers

Unread postby krissab » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:22 pm

can anyone please tell me of a freezer spell to shut someone up in court?

someone wants to falsely testify against an innocent loved one of mine. i cannot let this happen as this is a very serious charge and it may cost my loved one dearly.

i need to do something to make this person shut up for good and have nothing but complete and utter nonsense to say to the jury and powers that hold this person's life in their hands. this is a VERY desperate situation i need something REAL soon...trial next month.

thank you all.

~Krissab
krissab

Re: Freezer Spells: Questions and Answers

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:45 pm

Hi there,

You need the beef tongue freezer spell and court case supplies, find that information here:

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#beeftongue
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#freezer
http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

good luck to you,

Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Freezer Spells: Questions and Answers

Unread postby qwerty » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:11 am

Hi, I was wondering if it is possible to use a poppy freezer jar spell to stop someone from moving cities/countries and stay put where he/she is? If so, how should it be done and the wordings phrased? Does one write down on the name paper 'X stays in X city' (to freeze the person in the city) or 'X leaves X city' (to freeze the possible action of the person leaving the city). Just don't want to put in the wrong wordings and backfire instead!

Any help on the topic will be appreciated!
qwerty

Re: Poppy Freezer Jar Spell?

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:58 am

I could be wrong but the way I've learnt to use the freezer spell, it's to keep people off your back, like when they keep giving you trouble.

I don't remember it being used as a binding spell - maybe it can work that way, but someone else will have to jump in here.

So you're looking for a binding spell to keep a person around - is it someone you're romantically involved with? interested in? or someone you have certain dealings with who you don't want to let go of - is it business, or other personal matters? it'd help for others to give you suggestions if you give more details.
cabriellenil

Unread postby qwerty » Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:43 am

It is for someone I'm romantically linked with. He is thinking of quitting his job and moving back to his home country to go back to school despite doing well in his current job as he is getting bored. I would like to keep him from moving as a long distance relationship would just be too difficult to sustain.

I was thinking of a freezer spell to keep him 'frozen' in place but any other suggestions would be more than welcome too!

Maybe something to increase job satisfaction?

Or maybe is there a way to thwart the school applications he has submitted so he has no added reason to move?
qwerty

Unread postby cabriellenil » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:15 am

If I were you, I would NOT do any work to freeze him or to stop his school applications success coz that'd be jinxing him. I wouldn't do something to someone that's not justified - it's too much energy for a cause I'm not really sure of (in the sense that it's the "right' thing to do).

Negative works also have a way of backfiring at you - do you want to spend time worrying if something has gone wrong and you've jinxed him in other regards as well? or that he fails his school applications and feels unhappy where he is anyway, which leads to your relationship deteriorating?

I'm an amateur and I haven't had experience doing works to make someone happy where he is when he isn't. It just sounds like a futile, not sustainable task. But if I must do something about it, I'd think about some road opening and success work to help him look for other opportunities where you guys are - a job promotion that will involve more interesting duties, a better job, or further studies that would interest and benefit him, and hope that the situation will resolve itself in a constructive way.

As for influence and love works, someone else in this forum mentioned using a skull candle to influence someone's mind - fix it with, say, influence oil and talk to it as if you're talking to him. You can work a honey jar to sweeten him towards you, a loadstone ritual to draw you two closer, a nation sack, or work two doll babies (with love herbs inside, and photos of you glued onto the faces) and tied them together with a red string...

There're any number of possibilities, but the bottom line is he shouldn't be unhappy or your relationship won't last either.
cabriellenil

Freezing poppy seeds for controlling?

Unread postby path2success » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:17 am

Heard abt a spell - Put poppy seeds in a jar, add controlling oil & set in freezer with target's name. Then start your work on them so they will be open to your suggestions.

Is this right?

Won't freezing imply freezing their capability to think?
path2success

Re: Freezer Spells: Questions and Answers

Unread postby butterfly » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:37 pm

On the Lucky Mojo site freezer spells are mostly spoken about as a way to "freeze" gossip about you or to "freeze" witnesses from testifying against you in court.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to freeze your mate's (my boyfriend) sexual desires for other women & also so he would have eyes for me only?

lastly, my beau tends to tell women that he loves them & then it goes to the head of women who may already have a liking for him. regardless, i want to stop or "freeze" shall i say him doing this.

What moon phase would you recommend i do this type of work in & over what time span (ex: 3 day, 7 days, 9 days, etc.)?

What tools do i need?

thanks so much,
butterfly
butterfly

Re: Freezing poppy seeds for controlling?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:41 am

I would think that putting a jar of poppy seeds in the freezer inhibits or freezes the ability to control the individual.

Can someone with experience chime in on this spell?
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby path2success » Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:21 am

I was confused because of that too and was thinking it may be risky to do it.

Another thing i thought was - What if we confuse and freeze someone's mind and people around the target start influencing them and even if they want to return to us they may not be since their thinking ability is frozen and they may listen to the surrounding people
path2success

Re: freezer spells

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Butterfly:

Freezer spells are mostly used for court cases, gossiping co-workers, and love-rivals. They freeze people from acting upon you.

The spell you got with Poppy Seeds in oil makes no sense as a freezer spell, because it is a confusion and controlling spell, not a spell to freeze someone from harming you, freeze their tongue, freeze their activities, etc. -- and oil does not freeze solid, anyway.

See Freezer and Ice Box Spells in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" here:
http://luckymojo.com/freezer.html

I think what you are really looking for is a spell of fidelity or female domination. Read about female domination here:
http://luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
and about nation sacks and typing a man's nature here
http://luckymojo.com/nationsack.html
and also read the fidelity spell of Santisima Muete here
http://luckymojo.com/santisimamuerte.html

You don't have to do all of those, of course; one should be sufficient.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Lukianos » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:23 am

It is certainly possible to design the work such that your target becomes open to suggestion. But most folks doing commanding work are more targeted in their approach, and design their work to eliminate their target's resistance to *their* suggestions (and their suggestions only), and back this up by working steadily and continuously on their target in a focused way. The freezer won't be helping these folks.
Lukianos

Reply ms. cat: freezer spells

Unread postby butterfly » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:05 am

hi ms.cat. thanks so much for this clarification. you are right. i certainly dont wanna freeze myself out. lol. i recently did the knot thing with the semen, but was only able to do 7 knots instea dof the 9 (sorry. i barely got the 7 knots bc he was trying to go home for bed, but i got him to stay long enough for just 7). im actually waiting on my order (the ns) from lm to complete this. so hopefully then the 7 knot will take into effect or does it become effective at that very moment? i did manage to get an addtl string with his semen but its not knotted. can that be used for anything at all?

thanks,
butterfly
butterfly

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:51 am

Butterfly:

You can use the the other string in a honey jar spell.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:10 pm

Cat, a freezer spell using poppy seeds for opening the mind of a person for your bidding to be more receptive to a spell has been posted at this Lucky Mojo forum site.

Do your comments apply regarding its limitation?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Querty, path2success, and jwmcclin:

The spell that calls for freezing Poppy Seeds in Controlling Oil with a name written on paper in a jar to make someone "open to your suggestions" seems silly to me.

Please read Freezer and Ice Box Spells in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" here:
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby theusurper » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:05 pm

i did this spell and now everything is upsidedown. i don't know if because the spell or what? everything was fine with the honey jar and the doll baby but i was trying this spell and he is so upsed and doesn't want talk to me. please tell me what can i do to get rid of this spell.
theusurper

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:43 pm

Theusurper:

Well, i'm not surprised things got messed up, because, as i have been saying, i think this is an ill-considered spell. Sorry to hear of your problems, though.

To undo a spell, you have to dispose of it in a ritual manner. You can read about a number of traditional ways that enable you to take down and dispose of unwanted spells here:
http://luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Thanks Cat.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby msg33 » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:40 am

My comment -- the spell seems weak to me unless you have something personal of the person.

I've always wanted to know about this but is a paper with the person's handwriting good enough?
msg33

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 am

msg33

Well its better then you writing their name out, that's for sure.But it is, in my opinion weaker then say hair or finger nail clippings.
Turnsteel

Unread postby katz1 » Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 pm

Hi Cat

Freezer spells are mostly used for court cases, gossiping co-workers, and love-rivals. In other words, to freeze HER out, not to freeze his desire, 'cause if you froze his desire, you'd be out in the cold too

I'm a bit worried as i did a freezer spell with cucmber and wrote my intended's name and asked that he would not be interested in other women etc.

reason being was for the same reason as butterflies post to 'freeze' my intended's interest in other women

do you think i should just take out the cucumber and chuck this away
katz1

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:00 am

I saw a spell recently where you get a cucumber the size of your lovers Tally-whacker and then you carve their full name and b-day in it then you put it in a ziploc bag and say:

You hurt me when you chose to stray;
It was our love that you betrayed;
Until you admit that you were wrong;
your penis will stay soft, not strong.
By the power of 3 times 3,
As I will, so Mote it Be!

Then you put it in the freezer as the cucumber softens and freeze so should your mate or whom ever it's for. Keep it there until you get what you want then you bury it under a full moon.

It's not a hoodoo spell, but it is a freezer spell.
Tabbylove17

Break up Freezer Jar Spell

Unread postby ccrinc » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:17 pm

Until I can get my full break up kit from LM . I did a poppy seed freezer jar with the female target name dob and picture in it. vinegar jar in a mason jar with vinegar red pepper, sulphur, a ruster razor, 9 nails, 9 needles poppy seeds for confusion. and shook it really well. on today, saturday i burned a black candle dressed in separation oil and red pepper. with in moments of the candle burning out i received a hostile voice mail from the female target to confirm the dissention, I will update.
ccrinc

Re: Break up

Unread postby WaGi420 » Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:21 am

Awesome! I hope all goes well! Keep us updated :)
WaGi420

Unread postby SilverStar » Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Wow, you must be very talented at spellwork. Congrats! Are you planning to have the male target as a boyfriend? :)
SilverStar

Another freezer spell

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:25 pm

Someone told me this...if you want to quieten a person who has been causing you problems

Write name on a piece of brown paper bag 9 times
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe
John Doe

Turn paper 90 degrees write desire 9 times

I want John Doe to stop talking about me.

Dress with vinegar, put inside a cucumber (lemon or pickle) and wrap in foil put in freezer

Can anyone verify its validity?
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

"freezing" spell

Unread postby Angelina » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:55 pm

Hi all,
Is there anyway to get rid of someone by doing a "freezing" spell on them? What purpoce can these spells have?
Thanks.
Angelina

Re: "freezing" spell

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:39 pm

No, not to get rid of someone. Freezer spells are rather new to hoodoo on account of freezers being relatively new compared to other parts of hoodoo. They are,generally, used to freeze out someone from speaking ageist you, usually in court matters. If you want to get rid of someone buy a Hot Foot Spell Kit to get them physically out of your life or a Cut and Clear to cut your emotional ties to them. Why would freezing someone get rid of them?

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cut-and-clear.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
Turnsteel

Unread postby keeperoftherubyshoes » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:46 pm

I use freezer spells any time I need to stop someone's influence. They don't make someone go away, but it brings whatever they're doing ton a screeching halt. They're a nice little tool in my bag of tricks. PM me & I'll send you a couple if you like :-)
Best!
keeperoftherubyshoes

Unread postby cabriellenil » Wed Aug 12, 2009 11:07 pm

I've read something different in a Draja Mickharic book. There's a story of him getting rid of a sanitation inspector (who's giving the residents lots of troubles) with the freezer spell. Put the target's name paper with a big of camphor and some salt into the container, add some water, then put it in the freezer for several days. The inspector was gone after that.

I have never done this spell so I can't say if it works that way - I'm guessing it worked coz it's quite an impersonal matter. The others have a point that Hot Foot is better since it's stronger and more direct.
cabriellenil

Unread postby Angelina » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:23 am

Thanks everyone for your replies!
i thought a freezing spell would stop the person from coming around- This person tends to be part of me and my husbands life more than I would like, and just shows up at our apartment without even calling-whenevr he wants! he's rude and is a friend of my husband-but my husband won't say anything to him so I need to take action. I heard Barberry is good to keep certain people away from our door?
Angelina

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:26 am

Angelina

Yes barbarry can be used for that. If your husband has bad friends look into Cast Off Evil, it sounds like your trying to do this work with stuff you have laying around the house, that is not hoodoo.
Turnsteel

Unread postby ProudMommy » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Is this also used to reverse a spell done on me to separate/divorce from my husband? What's best for that, like to send whatever they have done back to them?
ProudMommy

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:20 pm

If you want to do a reversal, use a reversal candle,and the reversal products, or do a mirror box (do a search on the forum...it has been talked about). Also, make sure you do a fiery wall of protection to prevent such tricks in the future.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Angelina » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:05 pm

Thanks Hail,
Do you think I'd be better off using cast off evil products instead of hot footing this person?
Thanks
Angelina

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:30 pm

Angelina

Do both.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Angelina » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Thank you Hail!
Angelina

Unread postby Moondoggie » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:07 pm

So, in short of time and wanting to hit the Full Moon, I took Clarity (to see we are not matched), Cut and Clear (to rid him of feelings for me), and Break up (Obvious) and stated my intentions while dripping several drops each into his Shampoo Bottle while stating my intent. Now, hopefully if all works out as I figured, I can shake the shampoo bottle daily to agitate the mixture each day before he washes his hair.
Moondoggie

freeze it!

Unread postby moonshadow » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:37 am

This has worked many times for me to freeze or stop people's activities ... hope it does for you as well.

Any kind/size paper - any container that will freeze ok - tap water.

Write name(s) on paper (once is ok, more is up to you) or write about the situation.

Place in container. Add water but leave some room so the water has room to expand as it freezes. Give thanks and place in freezer.

Leave in as long as you want ... or you can take out any time the situation/person changes or if you want to work a spell. Dispose of in any way you like.

You can add Lucky Mojo herbs or other products, or apply any traditional conjure technqiues such as writing name # of times, folding/rolling paper, adding personal items, using moon phases, etc. to enhance or intensify.

Good luck,
Moon
moonshadow

Re: freeze it!

Unread postby spellyshelly » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:06 am

Hi moonshadow,

I have heard of this spell but to freeze somebody out of your life or to stop them showing negativity towards you, however it is not traditional hoodoo is it?
spellyshelly

Unread postby moonshadow » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:20 pm

I have had this spell in my book for a long time ... it came from someone who had it passed down to her. I am sure this can be adapted in some way to modify/mold it to a hoodoo form/way - ???

Moon
moonshadow

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:46 am

spellyshelly

A lot of these freezer spells are adapted from older hoodoo spells: the classic example is the court case spell that originally called for a prepared beef tongue to be chilled on ice during the trial. When the ice man went the way of the dodo, conjure workers began to keep those beef tongues in the freezer. Now that butcher shops, and beef tongues themselves, are becoming so much harder to find, a lot of workers are skipping the tongue part and just putting the witness directly in the freezer with the court case materials.

When you're considering a freezer spell, look for the inclusion of hoodoo materials - then (IMO) it's also more likely to work.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Freezer Jar Question

Unread postby Maya28 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Good evening all,
I have a question for anyone who can answer. I saw while reading on the forum that you can do a freezer jar in order to freeze someone out of your life, as well as I also read in one of the posts that you could also use it as a means of freezing someone else out of a particular person's life, BUT the poster did'nt go into specifics about how to go about doing this. Could anyone tell me how (or what would be the best way) to use this as a means of freezing someone out of someone's life (in this case freezing a female out of a males life) ? The only issue is that I don't know the female's name, so is there a way to go about doing it at all? I appreciate any/all help.... thank you :D
Maya28

Re: Freezer Jar Question

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:41 pm

Freezer jars are a type of bottle spell.

Read more about how to make and use bottle spells from "Hoodoo and Theory and Practice" here:

http://luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html

Read more about how root doctors prepare bottle spells for clients at from the "Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers" here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... Containers

After you read these, you may be able to undertake the work on your own, hire a professional rootworker to help you, or come back here and ask a more specific quesion.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Re: Freezer Jar Question

Unread postby Maya28 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:54 pm

thank you :D
Maya28

Unread postby Maya28 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 pm

Hi,
I was curious to know how (or is it possible) to do this freezer jar spell in a way where it wouldn't be used to freeze someone out of my life, BUT rather i'd like to use it to freeze a person out of someone else's life? (i.e freezing a female out of a "soon to be possible" significant other's life)? Your feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Maya28

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:10 pm

To spellyshelly who asked, "it is not traditional hoodoo is it?" and to moonshadow, who wrote, "i'm sure this can be adapted in some way to modify/mold it to a hoodoo form/way" -- you kids are ... well, you are just little children, that's all.

Listen to Miss Michaele -- the freezer spell started in hoodoo and has always been a hoodoo spell.

See Freezer and Ice Box Spells in "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" here:

There is some discussion of the evolution of freezer spells at the "Hoodoo in Theory ad Practice" page on Court Case spells, here:

http://luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby Prettykila » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:51 am

Maya, I froze another woman out of a mans life b4. What you need is some commanding oil to pour on the name paper...

What I did was wrote the name of the person on the paper and thought of them breaking up... and placed it in the freezer by doing the entire spell. He broke up with her. :) right in front of me. We were at dinner, she called, and he had been ignoring her for a few weeks after I had done the spell. He cussed her out and told her to not call him. It was suhweet becuase he spent the night with me. hee hee
Prettykila

Freezer Jar: Which LM oil to use?

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 pm

Hello all

I am going to make a freezing jar two people out of each other lives and I was thinking about putting some vinegar (to sour their relationship) war water(to cause them to fight if they speak) break up (to completely end there friend ship) Inflammatory confusion (so they alway miss understand each other) and maybe reversing (so that what ever they try to put on me goes back to them) any other suggests?
The situation is that I need them to not want to speak again. Is there some oil to even make them forget/ not think about each other?
If anyone has any other oil or roots, any other ideas I would love to heard them.
By the way is there a prayer I can say to go with this jar?
Wanttounderstand

Re: Which LM oil to use?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:18 pm

I would suggest leaving out the Reversing oil. Its more defensive while what your doing is more aggressive. If you want to do reversing work do it separately from the stuff your throwing at them.
Turnsteel

Unread postby silver_disc » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:27 am

Wanttounderstand

Separation oil would be good too :)

Reading your recent thread:

I hope I don't seem rude or making any assumptions, but if you wish for the couple to separate peacefully, adding vinegar, war water, Break Up oil and Inflammatory Contusion will definitely end their relationship on a sour note! :D

From your "ingredients" chosen, perhaps a vinegar jar would be better for you- in my opinion it's more effective for break ups. It would be good to freeze them up after they've separated to ensure their feelings of being separated doesn't "thaw".

I hope this helps!
Annabelle :)
silver_disc

Unread postby Wanttounderstand » Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:24 am

Thank you all forthe help
Wanttounderstand

Unread postby Mama Gitana » Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:29 pm

I've done this spell over the years and it is very successful.
Mama Gitana

Unread postby jwmcclin » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:43 pm

Freezer spells are quite effective with a good focus.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:19 am

My father was born in Mississippi in 1931 and always called a refrigerator an "ice box."
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rainbird » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:30 pm

Would you be so kind to give me full details HOW TO FREEZE A PERSON OUT OF ANOTHERS LIFE? I have a very valid need and reason to freeze a partner out of my sons life. I would be most grateful if you can give me these details in full

Many Thanks Rainbird
rainbird

Unread postby starrdreama » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:14 am

okay,so what if you freeze it until your lover comes back and then thaw it :?: would that undo he spell :?: i think if you're not the one using it,it needs to be frozen anyway.
starrdreama

Unread postby starrdreama » Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:20 am

msg33

so is a black& white photocopy of their picture enough?
starrdreama

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:58 pm

hi all,

to make the spell stronger, would it be a good idea to use commanding oil + hot foot oil + break up oil + and fill half the bottle with vinegar????

Could that work? i have not done freezer spell before??? your answer is reallllllyyyyyyyyyyy important? i do not want there to be any side effects or irreparable damages.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and how do i dispose a freezer spell???? can i throw it on crossroad towards the west????

thanks
stelselv

Next

• Advertisement
Southern-Spirits.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics