Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator
Re: Personal Concerns (Hair, Photo, Name) Questions and Answers

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 pm

blonde_gurl: If that is all you have to work with, then go ahead. The hair would be stronger, but use what you can get. I would advise folding it into your petition or writing your petition right on the paper towel. Also, please place it UNDER a candle and not "in a candle" as you said. You can also use this in your honey jar.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:05 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:blonde_gurl: If that is all you have to work with, then go ahead. The hair would be stronger, but use what you can get. I would advise folding it into your petition or writing your petition right on the paper towel. Also, please place it UNDER a candle and not "in a candle" as you said. You can also use this in your honey jar.
thanks joseph! i usually use a picture and write my petition on the back. what if i write a petition paper and fold it with the paper towel in it and then put a picture on top then put the candle on top of that?
thank you all <3

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:12 pm

That sounds like a great idea! Just make sure that the "package" of things your making doesn't get so bulky it will topple the vigil candle! If it does you can put it under a bowl and place the candle on top of the bowl, or you could tape the photo to the actual candle and place the petition and personal concern under the candle. Good luck!
Joseph Magnuson

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:21 pm

Joseph Magnuson wrote:That sounds like a great idea! Just make sure that the "package" of things your making doesn't get so bulky it will topple the vigil candle! If it does you can put it under a bowl and place the candle on top of the bowl, or you could tape the photo to the actual candle and place the petition and personal concern under the candle. Good luck!

great advice joseph and thanks for your support! I just had one more quick question. i was going to do a nude male and female moving candle spell for my boyfriend and i. i was going to put his picture under the male and my picture under the female. do i write petitions for each candle? do i write his name and mine? (cross them)?

thanks
thank you all <3

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:41 pm

If you send something to someone with hotfoot powder, will they be able to smell it? Also someone mentioned towards the beginning of this thread about putting someone's picture inside of the heel of their right shoe, does that work for love spells also?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:45 pm

IF they are a root worker they may recognize the scent. Hot Foot has a distinctive fiery smell. But in my experience almost no one recognizes the smell who isn't familiar with these things. We are often more concious about it because we are aware of what we are doing. I'll give you an example, back in the day I worked in this one office that I wanted haunted. So sprinkled Black Arts Powder, Vandal Root, and anointed all the surfaces with Black Arts Oil. If you know the smell of these products they can be very overwhelming and strong. My manager sat in the office without ever noticing a thing :-)
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:59 pm

Thanks for the reply conjureman. I also noticed that break-up oil has a strong smell, so I was just wondering about that as well. because I was thinking of using it to seal an envelope to send to someone. In fact I can smell the Break-up Kit just by opening the box it was sent in. Then again some people have no sense of smell at all as maybe the case with your manager not noticing. I wonder if healthcare workers can smell the difference?

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:01 pm

I have another question, what if you only know the day of someone's birthday, but not the year, will it still work as a personal concern?

lil miss_sunshine

Unread post by lil miss_sunshine » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:34 am

Hello everyone,

I have a question regarding a love situation. There is a man that I am deeply in love with. We are just cool and just aquaintances for the most part. We have hung out a few times though. And there is something about him that I am soo deeply attracted to that it causes me to think of him constantly. This man IS the man of my dreams though. Physically he is so handsome and he is so intelligent and well-spoken too.

We have never really officially gone out on a date, but I have spent time with him a few times at his home and my home, but we have never been intimate or anything like that. I know he is attracted to me though. I have used several products to try to get his attention, and I have also sent him cards in the mail covered in powders and stuff. For example, for his birthday, I sent him a card covered in love me powder.

Its crazy though because for the past year I haven't been able to stop thinking about this man. I'm almost starting to think that maybe HE has worked some type of mojo on me perhaps and maybe slipped something into my wine when I wasn't looking because I cannot stop thinking about this man.

But anyway my question is this:

I got to thinking and I was wondering has anyone ever heard of using a voice recording of the person you are interested in as a personal concern? I have a recording of his voice and he sounds soo good. I just love hearing the sound of his voice. Also, sometimes, I already put follow me boy and love me oils on his pictures but is there some way that I can also work with the sound of his voice to get him to do right?

Any suggestions. Do you all think something like this could work?

Thanks.

Sunshine

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 am

People use voice recordings, as, for instance, on answering machines. But you cannot use them for every sort of spell.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:26 pm

Hi all,
Yesterday my boyfriend left a can of redbull that he was drinking in my car. Can i use that as a personal concern in any spell ? If i can, how can i use it?

thanks
thank you all <3

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:11 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:An empty glass is not really a personal concern in the deepest sense of that word. I know people who wipe lipstick traces off of glasses, and such.... but they are getting a few skin cells, that's all, just a mere hint of a trace -- not the same as really getting something of the person's body.
If there's still liquid inside mixed with his saliva that's somewhat better although still not ideal. But why don't you look on the car's head-rest and see if you can't find his hair instead?
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

blonde_gurl

Unread post by blonde_gurl » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:42 pm

There is till liquid in the bottle. I am going to try to get some of his hair but it's kinda hard. what could i do with the redbull can?

thanks
thank you all <3

ChokatLily

Unread post by ChokatLily » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:08 pm

It's weird. Around this time last year, i started a honey jar to sweeten my ex back to me. I started with a sample of his handwriting from a birthday card and our two photos, when things heated up a bit more i was able to acquire some fluid of his and i put this in the jar. After maybe 3 week, we continued our relationship.

i considered the honey jar a success, though my meticulous mind doesnt really allow for me to completely attribute our reunion to the spell work.

I understand thought power intermingles with symbolism magic or in conjunction and thats what i mostly left it to when life went off after my honey jar. Certain things that i have realized lately are really making me wonder if the honey jar is really deserving of its reputation as a powerful reconcilliation tool.

You see, months after the honey jar allegedly brought him back to me, he has become abnormally ( not psychotically or a worrisome sort ) sweet, and loving to me. very caring and tender-not that he never display these before he was always a tender soft hearted partner, a rare gem, alot of the time but--

hes been so consistantly sweet and i never ever thought that our relationship would escelate to this sort of seriousness, depth and sweetness.

The main reason i have to ask is because i dont think i put very powerful concerns. none of his hair or nails just his fluid. which is also odd because he wants "it" a lot more too now.

i didnt think it would be this powrerful with only those concerns, and i have touched it or prayed over it in a year, is it building up momentum now, in the past few months? Does anyone else have such strong results with little personal concerns to work with, like mine?

i dont even remmeber what i wrote in the petition....lol..

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:09 pm

You seem to be misinformed about this work. Personal fluids are extremely potent, not less potent than hair or nail trimming. Quite the reverse fo what you think. Please see the entry for "personal concerns" in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic" if you are interested in this subject.
catherine yronwode

rpir09

Unread post by rpir09 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:06 am

Hello everybody.
I have in my hands a notepad paper with various IDs (profession code, tax register and social insurance) of the man I want to attract.
He wrote the numbers himself for me to resolve a problem with a database. Are they of any worth as a personal concern? I yes, can I tear the paper into pieces? How can I make the most of it?
I always count on your invaluable help

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:09 am

If it's a handwritten paper, that's a great personal concern. You can gently tear the paper into several pieces, each containing a bit of his handwriting, and then you have several personal concerns to use in attraction work. You can, for example, put one in a honey jar along with some of your hair and burn Come To Me candles on top. Or you can put one paper under a lodestone and another lodestone with your handwriting under it, and gradually bring the two stones together to meet. There are lots of options :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

love123

Unread post by love123 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:40 pm

I was just going to ask the same question. The only personal concern I have is something my target handwrote as well. I'm relieved to know this will work in the absence of other items :)

divaluck

Unread post by divaluck » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:38 am

Would something a person typed such as an email work as a personal concern for a honey jar?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:34 am

divaluck,

A typed sheet of paper is not very personal. It's better than nothing, but it's just not a personal link -- it's more of a business-type link. If that's all you've got, start with it, but, seriously, i would prefer a photo attached to that.

On the other hand, if the work you are doing (which you did not describe) is for business success, then a business letter might be okay. I'd still want a photo, and a name and a birth date and a company logo attached to that, though.

You will learn a lot more about using personal concerns if you buy my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." Rather than asking piecemeal questions, you'll learn the entire concept and structure of working with personal concerns in that book. It's only $14.95 in paperback and will serve you for a lifetime. You can order it right here in the forum by clicking the blue Add To Cart button.

BOO-GRI-HHSC
Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic, Paperback by cat yronwode
$14.95

I've merged your query into the longer Personal Concerns thread. Read back a ways and you will find out a lot more about the subject too.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 am

I'm using my target's signature for one of his personal concerns, but what if you can't read their signature, will it still work?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Starbright,

Think about what you just asked: If his handwriting sucks is his signature a valid magical link?

This is not about PENMANSHIP, honey, this is about his personal ESSENCE.

Please. please buy the book referenced above and read it. There are MANY PAGES in the book about personal concerns, along with numerous spells.

Once you really understand what a personal link is, you will stop fretting about how illegible someone's handwriting is.
catherine yronwode

Starbright

Unread post by Starbright » Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:12 am

So much to learn, thanks Miss Cat.

lightskin

Unread post by lightskin » Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:21 pm

I just put first morning urine in my boyfriend's food. He just ate the food yesterday and day before. How long will it take to work?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:45 pm

Read through this post lightskin. http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/real.html#11
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

lightskin

Unread post by lightskin » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Thanks

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:19 am

Lightskin,
In the future please do not ask the question more than once.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

lightskin

Unread post by lightskin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:09 am

So I put it in his food on the third of April and in his drink on Easter so how effective is this?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 am

The effectiveness and timeframe for effectiveness will be different for everyone lightskin. What are you using the work for exactly anyhow? If it's to control him (which is what urine is usually used for vs. sexual fluids for binding), do you also have a honey jar for influence acting on him as well? Or a dollbaby?

It's not as easy as saying ''is chocolate cake the most effective cake recipe?''. Chocolate might not be advised, you partner might respond better to Angel Food cake. or this might be a curry case! We simply don't have enough information on what you want to do and what else you've done concerning your boyfriend to give you a complete or accurate response.
Aura Laforest

lightskin

Unread post by lightskin » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:04 am

Aura I'm trying to do both control and bind. We are expecting our 1st baby in July and he's been acting very cruel and angry towards me. It's hurting and causing stress

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:20 am

Well, you can continue feeding him urine, but also use some sexual fluids to love him up some.

Given the situation at home right now, you may also want to soothe the situation and tempers with a Peaceful Home honey jar. LM has one that's ready to go with all the herbs you'll need: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html#honeyjar SPL-HON-PEAC $16

You may also want to spray Peace Water on the doorknobs and on the shower mats. It's great for calming down angry and uptight spirits: http://www.luckymojo.com/peacewater.html

Finally, when you're laundering his clothes, specifically socks and underwear - add a small amount of a diluted combination of Blessing, Peaceful Home and Cast Off Evil bath crystals. If things still don't seem to be improving after a couple of weeks/laundry loads, then you can step it up by adding some I Dominate My Man products. Here are the links to all of those products:

http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html

Blessings and best of luck.
Aura Laforest

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:56 am

I have a question about a personal link. I have been hoping to get one from a particular work rival for a long time (we're after the same job but he no longer works at my location). Yesterday, he left a business card on the desk of my coworker and I took it when no one was around.

Can I use this, or does it have to go from his hand to mine? Also, can I cut up the business card and use parts of it at different times? Thank you.
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:45 pm

nana664: If that is all you have for a personal concern of theirs then definitely use it. Keep an eye out for closer PC's of theirs, though. Check in Hoodoo Herb & Root Magic for a list of them going from strongest to weakest. A business card is specifically mentioned. It would be stronger if you could write out as much of their information on it as possible. Find birth-date, etc, anything not already on the card and add it. You could use pieces of it but it would be better to use the whole card. Can you procure another from them or the office? Using the whole card would allow you to write out an entire petition on the back of the PC itself.
Joseph Magnuson

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:15 pm

thank you. I don't know if I can get another, but I can try. Also, I have the book on order (3/21) and can't wait to finally get it and use it.

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:18 am

When waiting for some reconciliation work to be done, is it okay if I ummm...you know satisfy my own needs? It sounds weird, but for some reason it feels like if I do, it'll effect work being done even though I'm having the work done by someone else. Not to sound vulgar, but is wacking the dragon okay to do or should I just completely abstain from it?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:20 am

You could do so and use the semen in your work, to dress candles, feed a mojo, dress an object you send to her, etc.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:35 pm

TheNewGuy wrote:When waiting for some reconciliation work to be done, is it okay if I ummm...you know satisfy my own needs? It sounds weird, but for some reason it feels like if I do, it'll effect work being done even though I'm having the work done by someone else. Not to sound vulgar, but is wacking the dragon okay to do or should I just completely abstain from it?

TheNewGuy: We are all adults on this forum (per the rules of 18 and over) and saying "wacking the dragon" is more juvenile and "vulgar" of a term to use than simply saying "masturbate" or "masturbation"... We are all pretty comfortable speaking on these matters! Unless you are shy! ;)

Just my thoughts. Just wanted you to feel as comfortable as possible! Good question that you asked, as I 'm sure many more were wondering the same. I thought you got some great advice from Mama Micki as well.
Joseph Magnuson

TheNewGuy

Unread post by TheNewGuy » Tue May 01, 2012 3:46 pm

I gotcha, but since I am having the work done by a different person, should I still be doing work? Too many people working on it is bad I think. I mean, if I masturbate, does it matter if I put those energies forward towards the goal or not? I feel as though if I masturbate, it may affect the working if I am say looking at porn. I am sometimes just in the mood to do that so I can continue the day undistracted. If I masturbate normally on a regular basis, does it matter in regards to magick being done by someone else involving me?

mistressalize

Unread post by mistressalize » Wed May 09, 2012 4:56 am

Hello everyone

I'm need getting my ex into bed to get his personal concerns for a honey jar spell I intend to work for him.

We have had our differences and had a bad break up, however a few weeks ago we started talking again and are now on a good level. I want to work a honey jar for him to compel to me, respect me, love me as the mother of his child, communicate more with me and sometimes who knows have a little grown up time ;D.

I've got most of the supplies I need to work this jar apart from his personal concerns, I know I can get him where I want him, but it might take some time, a long time of sucking up to his stupidity, so I'm looking for a faster way to get him to sleep with me so I can get it at once and work on this jar!

Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed May 09, 2012 5:45 am

When you are around him I would wear some kiss me now products. You can add follow me boy, and bewitching to that too.

www.luckymojo.com/kissmenow.html
www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
www.luckymojo.com/bewitching.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mary Bee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mary Bee » Wed May 09, 2012 6:59 am

To get personal concerns: are you ever at his house? Grab a dirty sock of his from the laundry. Use the bathroom and get a razor that he uses to shave: run a Kleenex carefully over the blade and you now have hairs :)

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
HRCC Graduate #1562
Rootworker
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Wed May 09, 2012 11:22 am

Pubic hair from the bathroom/toilet, fingernails in the trash, pubic hair left on deodorant...get creative!
Joseph Magnuson

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 09, 2012 12:47 pm

Yes, if he lives alone the bathroom is going to be a goldmine. If he has any hair on his head/body, it will be there: check the sink, check the shower, check the soaps, check the razor, check the floors. Also, if you're in his bedroom look at the pillows.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Wed May 09, 2012 7:21 pm

Ah man....there's all sorts of ways to get personal concerns, we just don't think of it until we need it. Remember its better to have and don't need than to need and don't have. Start harvesting those personal concerns... Good Luck on gathering.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed May 09, 2012 9:44 pm

It's funny, I've gotten so in the habit of whenever I'm in someone's house looking for concerns - even though in 99% of the cases I don't actually take anything, or have any need to. But the eye just gets trained to look for that kind of thing. Like when someone just has a stray hair on their shirt. Or throws a cigarette butt out. I just notice all those little opportunities now. :)

But, yes. If I think I might have a need to work on someone, well, I start seeing all the possibilities.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Doctor Hob
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Doctor Hob » Wed May 09, 2012 11:20 pm

I guess I've always thought about this backwards. I always try to be meticulously careful not to leave personal concerns around. Even before I started studying hoodoo, it struck me as dangerous to leave traces of myself about willy-nilly. I'll have to adjust my thinking, and use that paranoia to teach me where to look for others' concerns. I guess it's good that Ziploc bags are part of my daily gear already...
Two-Headed Doctor

mistressalize

Unread post by mistressalize » Thu May 10, 2012 12:57 am

Thanks for all the replies guys!!

I don't set foot in his house so getting anything from his bathroom is out of question, he shaves his head so no hair, he's quite hairy in his legs and arms but I can't access that without a good reason why, I thought long and hard and getting him to stay at my house is the only way, but he's so difficult and stubborn my quickest option is seduction maybe! :lol: I do like all the suggestions though, I will start looking for this, even if my first purpose isn't to get anything, just for the fact that this will now stay in my subconscious lol!!

I'm also very particular about leaving anything personal concerns laying around, since I was a child I always heard stories of people crossing other people with their concerns, one story that always stuck in my head was of a man that got mud from a park, but it wasn't no ordinary mud, this girl he wanted to kill urinated in it and she died, so I'm always careful too.

Thanks again guys!!

ieriana
Newly Registered

Unread post by ieriana » Sun May 13, 2012 3:50 am

hi..im new to all this.i wanna be with him..we seen ech other a for 2 months..but nothing serious.last nite he came..we had sex and i got his semen in a condom..plus some pubic hair..what can i do with them?please help.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:29 pm

what can I do with pubic hair? I just got one...here is the deal. the guy has a gf but has been unhappy for a while...I have talked with a reader/rootworker and they confirmed him leaving her to be with me. We both did break up work that was confirmed would work. i know usually you would use something like this to keep a guy you already "have".....he is technically not mine yet but we have been seeing each other. Is there anything I can do with it to strengthen things now? I have a honey jar going for us which is working well. Could I add both of ours to that or start something new? I have quite a few LM oils for love, kiss me now, love me, dixie love, follow me boy. Just wondering if there is something I can do with honey jar or oils or if it would help to try and start a nation sack now to draw him further towards me.

...also just realized I have additional head hair and nail clippings. I'm starting to think I have good material for a baby doll of some sort?

Jeannie M.

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:37 am

First of all, thanks to everyone here for this thread, it's invaluable. Starting work to keep my job, they're doing a restructuring and the ones who might have to work part time are setting the rest of us up. Now comes the exciting part - a particularly nasty coworker who has the management's ear left a hair in the med room. I know it's hers, no one else has real hair that color and it has the root on it. Planning to cut it up and do several works. Good idea or bad? Any suggestions on works besides jars and war water would be highly appreciated also. This person makes life an absolute misery for everyone who doesn't look like her or share her religious beliefs, but is also successfully manipulative to the higher-ups there - any way for the truth about her to become known? Thanks very much in advance!

Jeannie M.

Jeannie M.

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:10 am

Just to complicate things: Another coworker is a Santero, who already wrecked havoc in my life until I backed him off. He gave me a cold stare that gave me the shivers last night. His Orisha is Eleggua and what I did was a work to express to Eleggua how he was being used and tricked into working against me, but this feels different. Any suggestions?

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:04 pm

I finally got some hairs from my boss. He wears a hard hat, and I did a walk-by with my lint roller. ;) Since he has a lot of influence with the top bosses, I am going to use him to get promoted. Not quite sure yet, but my work will involve Essence of Bendover. It needs to be harsh, because being diplomatic isn't going to work.

My question is since the hairs are stuck on the roller paper, can I just cut pieces at a time for several different jobs?

I didn't know whether to put this in personal concerns or here, because it kind of covers both.

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:40 am

You don't have to use all the hair for one job.

You could also, next time you get access to that hat, dress it with the appropriate condition oil.

Good luck and good magic,

Miss Michaele
HRCC Graduate #0361 - Forum Moderator
Member of HP - Member of AIRR - Author

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 am

Thank you. I kind of thought about dressing the hat, but didn't want him to smell the fragrances. Is there a way to lessen the smell?

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:48 pm

Just use a little...

conjure princess

Unread post by conjure princess » Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:08 am

Hi everyone!
First let me say I have been doing road opener and reconcilation work on my target and have had amazingggggg success. He came over last night and I was able to collect semen on a towel, a glass with water that he drank from, an undershirt VERY heavily soiled with sweat (he installed a new AC for me and it was almost 100 degrees), and handwriting. Also I have various pics of him and business cards. Now that we are in a better place I want to enhance the feelings between us and be committed or exclusive. Neither one of us has been with anyone else while we were apart. We have been seeing eachother for almost a year but he is a huge committment phobe and I know deep down he is scared, plus I don't know if his family loves the idea of us being together (maybe i'm just paranoid haha). Ok, so what can I do with what I have? I have various LM oils (reconcilation, return to me, road opener ect.), I can order more stuff too. Thank you!!!!

Humming_Bird

Unread post by Humming_Bird » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:34 pm

I was also able to obtain pubic hair from a guy I'm in a relationship with. Only two strands though.

Is it okay to cut them in pieces?

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Hi Humming_Bird,

you can cut them into pieces and make them last longer. You can also take them back (from the name paper under a candle for example) and re-use them in another working.

Blessings.
Aura Laforest

Doraemon

Unread post by Doraemon » Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Question:

Can I re-use a personal concern?

I'm doing a "remove a resistance in a lover" spell. I put my ex's hair in the name paper and folded it up.

Can I re-use this hair later on for other spells ?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:19 am

Doraemon --

Why would you UNDO the spell you just did in order to do other spells?

I don't get that.

I think you would benefit from learning about the proper deployment and disposal of spell remains. Please read this web page i wrote on the subject:

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
catherine yronwode

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Spirits, Religion, Psychism, Dreams, Magic, Ethics”