Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Mutual Break Up - Easy Divorce - Peaceful Separation

rs09

Breaking a Loveless Marriage

Unread post by rs09 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:45 am

Hello.
Let me preface my question by saying that I previously asked a similar question with great responses. However, for some reason, the timing did not seem appropriate for the work.

I had a vigil candle lit for me -King Solomon, to help me make better decisions and choices as to my situation. And I have to say, that after the lighting of that candle, I felt more empowered and felt a sense of clarity. I have since put a plan into action to become more financially independent. I also want to be able to find love. Now, I am ready to continue with my goals and need help selecting the proper items to work with.

I want to clean my home to remove negative energy. What products are most appropriate for a full house cleaning?

This negative energy I believe is being dragged in by my current spouse. He is difficult to say the least and I have noticed that when he is home everyone in the household is truly at each other's throats.

I would also like to know if the cut and clear spell is appropriate for a break from this loveless marriage. I do want to part ways as amiacably as possible but he is resistant to change. We have both admitted to one another that the love is not there...sadly probably never was there. But, he has become accustomed to a clean home and clothes, his prepared meals and organized life. I am not and want a split.

I do want him to be a part of our child's life and that is why I question the use of hotfooting him. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Also, would it be recommended that I clear out the negative energy before doing the spell mentioned above or after I begin to see results?

Thanks again for taking time out to read my post.

RS

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Which spell is appropriate for my goal

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:25 pm

Remove negative energy
http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html#chinesewash
Then you would would want to use some blessed products or peaceful home candle
http://www.luckymojo.com/blessing.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html

A clear cut would be okay here, but you need to make the moves as far as moving out of the house, and making sure that you are moving on with your own life. You would probably need to do a clear cut for him

I would recommend getting a white skull candle, and talking to it as if it was him. I would fix it with some black cohosh, yarrow, and compelling oil to give him the courage to move on from you. This would probably be a slightly less forceful way. If you want to be forceful you could use a commanding, compel and control candle to make him move on from you. You could use a bend over candle as well.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

cabriellenil

Unread post by cabriellenil » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Chinese wash sounds right. I usually start with ammonia to remove heavy thought forms in my place, esp. after there've been arguments/disagreements. Then Chinese wash will help clear away the mess and open the way. I tend to follow that with an orange candle dressed with road opener oil and/or lemon grass.

After that - if I were in your situation - I'd do some self-empowerment first. That's because you'd need to feel really strong and stable before you can realistically go through the whole break-up/kicking out husband scenario - I'd save the cut-and-clear work for a bit later on.

Since you already have plans for gaining financial independence, I'd say do some Crown of Success work to set you on the right track in what you're going to embark on. Crown of success is an all-purpose spell that could also 'cover' your wishes in other areas as well, like health and love, when you make your petition, so that's where I'd start.

When you're ready to go through the divorce I'd say cut-and-clear and the white skull candle as suggested above. I'd refrain from bend-over and hot-foot though - the former can bring degradation and the latter can cause a rather dramatic split, and you'd just have to make efforts to mend your relationship (as parents of your child) later on.

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Fri Jun 05, 2009 5:15 am

Thank you both for your response. I think I am going to start with cleaning out negative energy with Chinese wash. I just love the idea of crown of success next!!! I agree that I am going to need much strength to deal with the whole breakup even if I know it is what is best for the both of us.

Thank you!!!!

rs09

Unread post by rs09 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:00 am

starsinthesky7

Hello and thank you for your input. I really like the skull candle idea and wanted to purchase the items to try this. I am not familiar with cohosh and was unable to located it in the catalog. Could you please tell me where I can obtain it. Also, is there a spell that I could read to familiarize myself with the process. Any help is much appreciated!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:31 am

We carry both species of Cohosh at Lucky Mojo:

Black Cohosh:
http://herb-magic.com/black-snake-root.html

Blue Cohosh:
http://herb-magic.com/blue-cohosh-root.html
catherine yronwode

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:45 pm

rs09

You got to get clean, before you do anything else and you might have to do some healing work too, before you think about love. Hotfooting would not be good because you have a child with him.

You can use Chinese Wash to clean your house, but if he is still in it, that would not help too much since he seems to be the cause. So I would concentrate on getting myself clean and protecting myself from his negativity, Fiery Wall of Protection is great for this.

You can use a honey jar to get part with him amicably and to make sure you get a fair divorce.

Good luck!

Mary

Moondoggie

Peaceful Breakup Spell Needed

Unread post by Moondoggie » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 pm

I am looking to leave my relationship, but I do not have the courage. I am in a semi-controlling relationship and I can not really step up. I also feel guilty about leaving although it is not good for either one of us. It is not something I can really do with candles because I would have to explain the candles and I am usually out of the house a lot. Is there any sort of jar spell that can end this relationship peacefully with holistic herbs I can buy at the market?

rickets

Re: Peaceful Breakup Spell Needed

Unread post by rickets » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:51 am

Get control over them, make a mojo bag and wear it when your around them. Theres a lot you can do.
I'd goofer them by foot track to start with, depending on the nature of the control they have over you. I also would inform to speak to your ancestors and ask them to assist you on the situation, tell them that this person is controlling me and I don't know what to do, so please help me. You'd be surprised to know that ancestor reverence is very very powerful because you are dealing with spirits that have a personal connection to you and care for you deeply, if they found out that someone was controlling you, they'd do all they can to stop that and maybe give you the courage to break up. I always ask my clients to speak to their ancestors and sometimes give them a traditional conjure spirit communication ritual for ancestors, it's one of the best things you can do, in all honesty. You can also do rootwork under the eye of your ancestors, by putting your jars and tricks and rootwork ritual items and doing rituals on the alter you speak to them at, they give it more power and it seems to be a great spiritual space.

You can also do a cut and clear to see if the love on his side is still there, if its not it'll show itself soon, if it is, then you need to gather courage.
http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

Theres also break up: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
That black break up candle is powerful from my experience, put that in a tray of sulfur and drip commanding oil over it. You need to take charge of the relationship before the ties can be undone.

zitaholiday

Mutual Break Up - Easy Divorce - Peaceful Separation

Unread post by zitaholiday » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:14 pm

I'm curious what I can do to make me and my boyfriend break up peacefully or at least mutual between us so there's minimal fighting and what not. Is there something I can do?

--Zita Holiday--

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Mutual Break Up - Peaceful Separation

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:11 pm

Separation candles, oils, powders, and incense are customarily used when the idea is for a calm, strong path toward disentanglement with no fights, problems, or left-over hard feelings.

Some folks think of Separation as a "weaker" form of the famous Break Up product line, but that is incorrect. It is not "weaker;" it is different -- it is deliberately made with a measure of healing and calming herbs as well as those that will tend to drive folks apart.

Separation products and spells are especially useful when there are issues of child support and child custody involved or when the parties who are breaking up will continue to be employed at the same job site or attend the the same school.

See this "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice" page for more details:

http://luckymojo.com/separation.html
catherine yronwode

zitaholiday

Re: Mutual Break Up - Peaceful Separation

Unread post by zitaholiday » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Thank you so much that sounds perfect! There will be issues of child support and child custody involved which is exactly why I am requesting a peaceful seperation.

--Zita Holiday--

gemini

Spells for Gentle, Peacful Separation or Divorce, Moving On

Unread post by gemini » Thu May 06, 2010 5:05 pm

I tried searching on here with 'break up' and couldn't find anything quite what I was looking for. I'm also not sure if I should do a candle spell, bottle kit etc...

I've been with my boyfirnd for 5 years and things are just at a ead end. I think he is holding on just because he doesn't want to be alone. I want things to come to an end but if I initiate a breakup he will become so depressed he is almost suicidal.. So I want to find a spell that gently lets the relationship end with as little harm as possible.. I was looking at the Cut and Clear but I am not sure if it would be the right spell for my situation. I don't want him out of my life completely, I just want to remain friends, and I definitly don't want to hurt him or cause him pain.

Is there something I could do to find him a more suitable aprtner? Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Gentle Break Up Spell?

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu May 06, 2010 5:16 pm

Go for separation products. They are not as nasty as break up products, but allows the persons to go their separate ways.

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

For your soon to be ex, I would do some clarity work, and help him be understanding to why you want to break things off.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 06, 2010 11:08 pm

A moving candle spell with Separation products could help. Use a honey jar to help ensure his continual friendship.

You definately want to make your petitions clear since you want to have this guy around, you don't want to give him false hope, nor have him chase you around. Also set clear boundaries verbally with him, if he wants to be your friend.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

gemini

Unread post by gemini » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:27 pm

Thank you both!

Macbaby

Desperately need my husband to agree to a divorce

Unread post by Macbaby » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:17 pm

We have completely grown apart over the years and though I care for him and don't want to hurt him, I don't love him anymore. I need him to agree to a divorce. He is absolutely resisting and thinks we can salvage our relationship when I know we can't. Please help!

j82

Re: Desperately need my husband to agree to a divorce

Unread post by j82 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:21 pm

essence of bend over or commanding products would work well for you.. seperation products also, they are different then break up as it makes it mutual and does not cause all the fighting that break up products do.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Is there any way I can do a Clear & Cut on his behalf from me??

j82

Unread post by j82 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:02 pm

no cut and clear is used to get over a person its more personal. Like if you wanted to get over him and bring in someone knew you would use cut and clear. However you could use seperation products on a moving candle spell to seperate you, seperation products make it mutual you can read about the products here http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

I think its what you are looking for, along with it you can do the moving candle and move his towards a new women which often helps when ending things to bring a new person to them. just add another candle at the end and his to move towards it till they touch. dress the front of his with a love oil back with seperation. also healing and/or blessing products when used properly can help him get over the hurt and move on. I also think you will want to use a controling aspect on him via a spell kit or a commanding jar to get him to agree to the divorce. You can always get a reading to see what work will fit best for your cause. good luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Separation products will work well for this situation.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 pm

Separation products are indeed the best to use in this case. They have en element of conclusiveness, or healing to them that can help parties separate amicably and move along well adjusted.

Use Separation products on a moving candle spell that moves you two farther and farther apart over a course of days.

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 am

Thanks everyone...

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:52 am

If you live in the US, get some legal advice and/or google the divorce law in your state. Most states have no-fault divorce now and it may not be necessary for your husband to agree to the divorce. Court Case and Clarity may help you find the information you need.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:09 am

Macbaby

Don't know what state you live in, but in CA one does not need your spouse to agree to a divorce. I don't know about other states, but think it's pretty much the same unless you live in some really regressive state.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:09 pm

In Washington State, either party can file and the other party has 90 days to respond. The divorce itself is not contestable (since it is no-fault), only the terms.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:34 pm

cleopatra

I'm not entirely sure that's true, I'm in WA and was pretty much forced to sign the papers by my ex and could have contested had he not lied to me about the consequences of doing so (and if I had still wanted him by the time he filed).

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:11 pm

Eilis19

Generally, you can get the no-fault divorce; the other spouse cannot say that you are not divorcing them. It's the terms of the divorce (property, custody, etc.) that people often wrangle about. If the terms are contested, the judge will grant the divorce, and decide on the issues being struggled over.
Wherever the OP is, I do hope she has contacted an attorney. Even if she is filing pro se, a consult with an attorney can save a lot of trouble later on.

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:50 pm

Well, that's lovely. Yeah, get a lawyer or you'll end up looking stupid like I did.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:52 am

Ellis, I'm sorry your ex-husband tricked you, but no one is "forced" to sign. When someone files for divorce (the petitioner), the other party (the respondent) has the option of signing a paper agreeing with the petition. If the respondent does not respond, the petition is granted by default. If the respondent wants different terms, he or she can file a response. As riverofpeace stated, a judge will decide on what is an equitable settlement if the two disagree.

My advice to Macbaby is to file the papers and not worry about what the husband wants. Include everything you want in the petition, and if necessary hire a paralegal to prepare and file the papers properly. (A paralegal cannot provide legal advice, but can do routine paperwork, and will charge much less than an attorney.) In some areas there are also legal clinics for low-income clients.

A Court Case honey jar would be good for sweetening up the judge when you go to court.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Miss_Liz

Unread post by Miss_Liz » Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:43 am

By force I mean being told repeatedly "if you don't do x, you'll never see your son again/I'll take away all your money"

Macbaby

Unread post by Macbaby » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks for everyone's replies. I guess I want him to agree so that the entire process is less ugly than him believing that we can somehow work things out. I live in Illinois and he technically does not have to "agree" to a divorce for it to happen. What I mean is that I wish he would see that it's for the best if we go our separate ways. I want him to stop begging me to give this another chance as it has literally taken me years to come to the conclusion that we just can't be together anymore.

riverofpeace

Unread post by riverofpeace » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:57 pm

I believe you can still file for a divorce under irreconcilible differences, and if he doesn't agree, then there is a sort of waiting period. It sounds like your concern is that he will try to do whatever he can to block the inevitable, drag things out, and make life difficult as long as possible - all because he says he loves you, and wants you to stay.

I really don't understand people like that - I mean, by trying to make you stay in a marriage you want out of, you are going to feel at least annoyed; you are not going to feel more loving towards him. My personal thoughts aside, though, as they don't address your concern.
I would still try to get at least a consult with an attorney. Most courthouses can refer you to free or low-cost do-it-yourself courses for filing a divorce. You will want to get good advice to make sure everything goes fairly, especially if the other party is being stubborn.

I am far from being one of the experienced practitioners on this board. I would suggest you look into court case products, as they are designed to help you get what is fair and avoid unnecessary delays. Here is the link http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html
As far addressing your soon to be ex's willful attitude, the suggestion above to look into controlling stuff, like controlling products or essence of bend over, and a separation kit to peacefully move the split along makes sense to me.

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:13 am

Macbaby

Magic is powerful and can do some pretty awesome things, but I personally don't think it can really change one's true emotions or feelings. Most people have to go through certain emotions and/or behaviors during a break up or divorce to finally get to the point of acceptance. I mean, he's reacting rather naturally to something he doesn't want to happen and it's how he honestly feels.

You can, however, attempt to alter his behavior towards you. If he's really being bothersome with the begging stuff, you could do some Commanding or Essence of Bend Over work on him. You can also fix a skull candle to put the idea of acceptance and moving on in his head. Whether he accepts the idea is up to him.

I think the best thing you can do is just remain steadfast in your decision and don't waiver. Limit your contact with him as much as possible as if you allow him to "vent" or talk to you when he's feeling sad, he might take that as a sign that you're willing to work things out. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, ya know?
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

chaitanya
separation work

Unread post by chaitanya » Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:32 pm

Hello folks,
i'm hoping for some help.
I love my boyfriend but sometimes(alot a times) feel we should just be friends. I read about using Separation oil when children are involved and that if i am correct, the separation would be peaceful.
What i am concerned with is, four things:
1. He heal and get over breakup
2. He find love (Adam and Eve oil for him?)
and 3. he do the things he needs to do,(look for work, find work take good care of himself.)(i have no idea how to go about this :? )
4. For him to let me see our cat, that i love like its our baby, who lives with him.
I am just not sure how to start or do for that matter any kind of work on these matters.
Thank you for taking the time to read my concerns
Peace and Blessings
chaitanya

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: separation work

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:29 pm

I would get a reading first as to how to best approach this situation, and determine the products that can be effective for you. But to address your concerns...here are a few things you can do.

1. You can do some healing work.
2. Come to me spell kit www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html
3. You can start with a king solomon wisdom spell kit to help give him the wisdom and make wise decisions
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html
In addition, you can do some road opening work, and steady work as well to help him find a job
www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html

4. I would do a sweet jar for this and sprinkle in a bit of clove, lavender, and compelling oil to help you and him remain and friends and to help him keep his promises

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:58 pm

A moving candle spell would work wonderfully for this. You can dress his back and yours with Separation products then dress the front of each candle with a love drawing oil and then move the candles towards unknown, but ideal lovers. This way you two separate amicably and find new love. On the front of his candle also place Clarity Oil and King Solomon's Wisdom to help him make the right decisions about his life and to help him see himself in a light of self-improvement.

You can work the honey jar to keep him sweet with you and friendly.

chaitanya

Unread post by chaitanya » Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:11 pm

Thank you,starsinthesky7 and ConjureMan Ali.
Both replies have given me much to think about and work through before i make a step
forward with separation work. I truly appreciate the feedback.
chaitanya

ccrinc

Me, He, She and Him

Unread post by ccrinc » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:16 pm

I have been in a relationship for the last 3 years, a year ago he and I moved out of state. We have built a pretty solid life with one another short of no divorce. He and I travel back to the home state frequently due to business and property and his kids are still there adult and minor. The wife knows he has moved on and has moved on herself. I have had a reading and was told that they are held together by the "stuff" the houses the cars the finances and that they both want to move on but are afraid of change. Is there something I can do to move things along?

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Me, He, She and Him

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:27 pm

Generally, if you get a reading from one of the readers and workers at AIRR (The Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers) you can ask to take part o your reading time (or an entire reading session of 10 minutes, 30 minutes or 60 minutes) to ask for instructions in spell work, which we call Magical Coaching. Regular telephone psychics rarely if ever offer this. The offering of Magical Coaching is one strong reason to choose a reader from AIRR -- because you could have split your consultation time between a reading and a magical coaching session, and most (but not all) AIRR readers will allow you to record your Magical Coaching session and all of them will be willing to repeat portions of the instructons if you wish to take notes as you go. Read about Magical Coaching here:

http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... l_Coaching

Now, all that aside, here is some advice:

You got a reading that indicates that all that holds them together is financial and social things -- not strong love. They have each moved on, and they are cordial with one another, yet have not taken the step to a divorce.

What i would recommend now is a Separation spell (not a harsh Break Up spell, but a spell for respectful separation, using Separation spiritual supplies plus King Solomon Wisdom spiritual supplies (the latter because there are children involved, and King Solomon was the wise judge of Israel who saw to the welfare of kids).

Kindly separation spells like these can involve moving candles -- one each for each person involved -- and are often linked to broom straws that are disposed of at a crossroads or in running water -- not at a graveyard, the way yoou would do for a hard-hearted Break-Up.

To write out an entire plan of spell-work for you here would take a lot of time, but i could describe it to you in a ten-minute phone call -- or a half-hour phone call, depending on your level of experience, and i would allow you to record the call.
catherine yronwode

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Me, He, She and Him

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:27 pm

I would consider getting a consultation to help construct you on things that you can do and teach you how to do things yourself regarding this situation.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

So is this man divorce? If he is not then you are going to work with separation products.

www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

I would do some king solomon wisdom and clarity products to understand that this is not the best situation for them. You can simply dress a white candle with some clarity oil and king solomon for both of them.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-clarity.html
www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

and then I would follow up with some crucible of courage to help give them the strength and courage to move on

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html

Dhoa

Peaceful Divorce

Unread post by Dhoa » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:31 pm

Hey everyone,

My parents are getting a divorce. My mother's going for blood and has a lawyer that's overdramatizing the situation. My father just wants to split everything up evenly. Any recommendations on work I could do to help them separate responsibly and (semi) peacefully? We're really trying to not have my mother create an unnecessary $50,000 court battle, you know?

Thank you very much!
D

AmaSarah
Re: Peaceful Divorce

Unread post by AmaSarah » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi, there is a line of products designed for peaceful separation called Separation products.

To quote the webpage, "Separation is an old hoodoo formula for oil, incense, sachet powders, and washing products that are designed to cause a couple to calmly move apart or stop seeing one another. They can be used to bring about an amicable divorce..."

You can find it here: http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Hope it works itself out

trish76

Unread post by trish76 » Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm

You might actually want to consider a honey jar as well to try and sweeten them to each other. It seems as since things have already gone to threat level red in terms of separation, so to speak, you might want to try mitigating some of that with the honey jar.
"Don't allow your wounds to transform you into someone you are not". ~ Paulo Coelho ~ ♥

Dhoa

Unread post by Dhoa » Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Okay thanks so much!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:09 am

For this situation, I would not work separation products as they are already separating as already mentioned. I would go with the sweet jar, and specifically a Court Case sweet jar on your mother.

http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html#honeyjar
www.luckymojo.com/products-court-case.html

Maljen
How to speed along his divorce?

Unread post by Maljen » Mon May 23, 2011 7:07 pm

In the past few months, I've met someone I like, we get along, however he's EXTREMELY cautious about anyone knowing about us (we never go out together and he's never at my place for very long) because I'm still married to my husband in the Navy, and he's Navy and still married as well (although both of us no longer live with our spouses). We're both still married for financial reasons, to make long stories short.

I'm working on getting my end of that taken care of, and am essentially waiting on just picking up two more bartending shifts per week and I should be good to go with filing. His is a bit more complicated as he owns a house with his ex, and he has two auto payments of his own to make, so he can't afford to take the hit in his housing allotment that would be required as soon as he or she files.

I need to know what I can do to speed the sale of one of his vehicles (he does have it listed online for sale, however, it's very high-end custom Mustang, that isn't selling fast. And him getting a second job won't happen anytime soon either due to his military commitment.

I'd like us to be able to see a movie, grab a bite, or just hang out without him being paranoid someone will see us and report back to his command, causing all sorts of potentially bad stuff to happen to him. So any brainstorming ideas on things I can do to help him get to a place where he can file when I do, so he can relax and we can enjoy things together.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: How to speed along his divorce?

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon May 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Money Drawing and Attraction to sell the car would work nicely. You can burn candles on a photo of it or on the listing.

Steady Work to help him find a new shift.

Crucible of Courage with Come to Me to help you guys move on to dating without fear.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue May 24, 2011 5:36 am

Steady work won't help on his end. He's Navy, his pay is what it is and there's nothing that can be done to change that....sorry if I didn't make that clear. I'm going to start that for me to find a second job for me so I can file faster on my end.

Any ideas on something to make his ex move toward filing faster? She's a big hold up in the as she's getting to keep the house they own together (and hence the reason they're still officially married---married servicemembers receive a higher housing allotment than single ones), however she previously wasn't going to be able to afford the payments on her own. But not she's got a friend AND her boyfriend living there, and paying rent, so imo, she needs to suck it up and make the payments on her own.
Thanks and Praise to Dr. Hernandez, St. Jude and St. Anthony for all you have done, and continue to do on my behalf. My eternal thanks to you for your many blessings!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 24, 2011 7:36 pm

No, I misread, I thought you wanted him to get a second job.

The advice for his car still stands as well as Come to Me and Crucible of Courage to get him to overcome his fear of getting caught.

To help speed along the divorce work with Separation products which will bring that element of closure.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Tue May 24, 2011 8:02 pm

Will the Separation products help even if the emotional closure has already taken place?

I'll definitely do stuff for that car...although I love that thing too, I know he's stretched with two car payments right now.

And unfortunately the consequences of him getting 'caught' are pretty severe and very, very real. Unlike my ex, this new guy does want his Naval career and getting caught could ruin that. Would the Law Keep Away help with that?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 24, 2011 11:15 pm

Yes, Law Keep Away would help and yes Separation products will help.

Maljen

Unread post by Maljen » Wed May 25, 2011 5:33 am

Thank you so much, CM!

Mysticserver

Divorce Candle

Unread post by Mysticserver » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:53 am

On this weeks Lucky Mojo Radio Show Miss Cat discussed two divorce spells. One involved a black divorce candle and a cleaver. I was unable to find these spells on the web site or the black divorce candle for sale. Could someone please post the links for me? I've been trying to get a divorce for years and he refuses - I'm hoping these two spells will help! Thanks in advance.

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Divorse Candle

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:05 am

The black divorce candle is on this page if you scroll down to figural candles.

http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandles.html

You can read more about break-up work on this page:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

The Separation line of products will be more suited to your situation as you probably wish for an smoother separation.
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

Good Luck

Miss Ida Lundin

Re: Divorse Candle

Unread post by Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:01 am

If you are in a marriage were you or your children are in danger from the husband, you should also look into the Fiery Wall of protection spellkit, and probably get a reading on the situation.

http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator
Re: Divorce Candle

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:55 am

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/black/a ... pells.html
This link also, in addition, to the great links provided above by svarthyndan that I was looking for yesterday to pull during The Show. And here it is :)
Good luck!!!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

Mysticserver

Re: Divorce Candle

Unread post by Mysticserver » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Thanks for your assistance! And thanks for your concern Svarthyndan - we are fine it's just that contested divorses in my State easily in into six figure price tags which is not in my budget at this time! Thanks again!

Crankyfish
Moving a lover toward a more suitable partner?

Unread post by Crankyfish » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:16 am

I could have sworn I saw an Anti Love Spell that moved your current significant other away from you and into the arms of a better partner for them...My friend and I have been looking on the forum all day with no luck...Could someone please share any ideas how to go about this?
Basically, they wish for a peaceful as possible divorce.
Thanks so much... :)
Thank you St Expedite ! :)

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Moving a lover toward a more suitable partner?

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:48 am

Separation products are what you'll want to use for a peaceful parting.

You can use figural candles for this kind of type. Start the couple's candles back to back, move the soon-to-be-ex a small step away each day towards a third figural candle dressed in love oils such as Come To Me.

I consulted on a work for a married couple where one partner wanted to divorce, but the other was really fighting. I had my client take the two figural candles and dress them with Separation oil, and loosly tie the candles together with one string for each year that they had been married (obviously if you've been with someone for dozens of years, this detail could be tweaked to be appropriate to the situation), in this case 7 years.

I had the client get a pair of scissors and dress it with Separation oil, too, asking the Divine to use it to help both partners cut ties to one another peacefully. Each day, the client would cut one of the ties and burn the candles while praying for a peaceful separation for a few minutes. Once all the strings were cut, he placed a line of Separation salts and the open scissors between the two figures and started walking them apart a bit each day.

During this time, I had him also dressing the bed sheets with Separation salts, and diffusing Separation oil in the house as an "air freshener".

At the end of the 14-day spell, I told him to wrap his partner's candle remains in a white cloth with Blessing powder with prayers that his partner find happiness and a blessed life. Then he was to throw it into running water to help it carry his partner away from him and to a better life.

In this case, within 6 weeks his partner went from fighting tooth and nail and making the situation extremely ugly and contentious, to just peacefully accepting things and moving out without any drama. They have since amicably signed all the legal paperwork separating their lives.

You could do something similar in this case, just incorporating some "new love" elements for the partner that is being moved away in the work.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”