• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:20 am

Spells for Success Going Through Divorce or Ending an Affair

What Spell 2 Use 4 Man Who Wants Divorce But Wife Refuses?

Unread postby Mel » Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:40 am

Hi All, I'm a newbie and am going through various obstacles in my relationship with my boyfriend. I've known my boyfriend for 5 years and we've been in a serious relationship for the past 2 years. Now this whole time we've been together He has a wife of 9 years. I was fed up with the back and forth and divided attention I gave him an ultimatum and he kicked his wife out the house and chose me. They have no children together, She is an immigrant with a Green card and has threatened to take everything he owns. He does not want anything to do with her, he no longer loves her and has not spoke to her for almost 6 months. He wants to divorce her but he knows she's not willing to sign it or leave empty-handed. So what we want is for her to file the divorce and ask for nothing, he signs it, and it'll go smoothly without all the extra costs in legal fees. Please advise me on which spell is most appropriate for this. Thank you.
Mel

Re: What Spell 2 Use 4 Man Who Wants Divorce But Wife Refuses?

Unread postby nati1 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:23 am

Mel,
Here is my response to your legal side of your problem. If your boyfriend wants a divorce than HE should file. Depending on how much community property they have the courts will divide appropriately. If she refuses to sign the courts can and will proceed without her. I live in Texas and am a paralegal, you can also do basic family law research for your state. There are cases where it is mutual and it is discussed as to division of property and in less in 60 days from the day it was filed it is over. Then there are cases where they fight over pillows (not kidding). Find a good divorce attorney file the proper paper work and proceed. Good luck to you.
Nati
nati1

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:14 am

Hi Mel,
I agree that your boyfriend can and should file for divorce if that is what he wants. You say that you don't want the wife to ask for anything in return, but that it not a fair or realistic stance to take. When a marriage is breaking up it is a big deal on some level and in most cases neither party should walk away empty-handed. Your work will be more effective if you are working within the realistic parameter of the situation.

Basically you are asking about two sets of work though, break-up and court case.
Here are the links for both:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mel » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:57 am

Yes, I do realize that her asking for nothing in return is a little far-fetched. I guess we should put our Primary faith into a good attorney who won't ask for an arm and a leg. It's not like they have any assets between them, The title of the house is in his and his mother's name and there are no cars or big ticket items to divide. I will conduct the spells with realistic intentions, Thank you Nati 1 for the legal enlightenment and thanks Bri for the appropriate spells.
Mel

Spells for Success Going Through Divorce or Ending an Affair

Unread postby sandy360 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:41 pm

Some one please help me, After being married to an abusive husband since 6-17-02. I owned the property before I knew him and we have no children together.

my father became sick in nov 06 and my husband filed for a divorce. when he had strung that out as far as he could he with drew, so I filed.

in the meantime my dad got sicker and sicker. my dad died on 4-30-09 and the divorce hearing is 6-18-09 my husband is now trying to take half of everything and we havent lived together since sept 11, 07 .

the lawyers say that there is a good chance that because we are still married he can , in his words "take me for everything I 've got"

please help me with a spell that can protect me and my children from this man. I don't have a problem giving him half of my home but I don't think I should share my inheritance.

is there a spell out there to make him be fair????
sandy360

Re: going through a divorce

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Tue May 19, 2009 4:31 am

Check out http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html for different ways to handle court cases.

But by the sound of your current situation you might want to consider having someone set lights for you instead. Having a look here might help you out:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatcandleservices.html

Good Luck!
Johannes Gardback
Need Help? I am on AIRR --
www.readersandrootworkers.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! ReadersandRootworkers
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Reynolds » Thu May 28, 2009 3:53 pm

Or, you may consider getting a reading/consultation with Miss Cat, in which she can advise you on a one to one level about what your options are. I'm recommending this as a possibility specifically becasue I remember Miss Cat speaking on one of the Lucky Mojo Hoodoo-Rootwork radio hour shows (about Court Cases) about how she has always thought about creating a line of " Amicable Seperation products" , so since she's put some thought into situations like yours already, and also because she's a treasure-trove of info to begin with, that might prove helpfull.

Though it depends on the time frame, so perhaps you might want to see if you can set up an apointment to discuss this, and ALSO have some lights set for you.

Good luck, especially if you live in Cali!

And also
: kudos to you for wanting to be fair, as so often in Divorces BOTH sides want to fleece the other out of spite and greed.

- Reynolds
Reynolds

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu May 28, 2009 5:43 pm

On the mundane side, if you don't have an attorney, you really do need one. Inheritences, etc can make a divorce much more complicated and very difficult to negotiate through by yourself.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Need help with divorce work

Unread postby Paradox » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:05 pm

Hi everyone,

My client in this case is a good friend who asked for help breaking up her daughter's bad marriage.

Problem is that the daughter's husband is my ex boyfriend, he left me for the daughter. He has re-established some contact with me, which complicates this for me. The daughter has told her sisters she wants out but isn't comfortable facing his friends and members of the community. I'd love to help my friend have her daughter back but there is too much risk for me to be involved. When I have spoken to him in recent times it's obvious that there are still feelings on both sides though I don't need him back.

I've let her know that I'll provide her with the materials and instructions. If anyone has any additional suggestions as to how to proceed, please let me know.
Paradox

Re: Need help with divorce work

Unread postby theredc6 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:58 pm

I'm sorry to hear that you are conflicted over this situation. I cannot help you decide whether to help your friend or not because I do not know the full situation and that is a decision you will have to make on your own. But I can advise that you do a clarity spell on yourself to possibly help you make your decision. Perhaps it would be a good idea to see a tarot reader to look into the outcomes of different scenarios. If anything, you should weigh the pros and cons of helping your friend's daughter.

But, if you do decide to help your friend's daughter then there are a few things I can suggest: the daughter may not be comfortable facing his friends and the community, but if she wants out, then you need to do something to give her strength to face opposition and favor in all of the court proceedings/influence over authority figures.

Hope I've helped.
theredc6

I could use some help in aiding the divorce process.

Unread postby ohwhygeorgia » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:39 am

Don't judge.

He filed for divorce, but she's been lagging on finishing and signing the paperwork to finalize everything. It's been six months, now I hear from him yesterday and he says it's being
finalized this month, and done with.

He's cut communication, and all ties to her finally.

What can I do to aid the situation?

She's always playing games and breaking the poor guys heart.
He deserves soo much better

... :) me.

Anyways; I would like to know how I can achieve her having control over him emotionaly. I would also like to speed up this divorce process, and help him heal. I'd prefer not to do a break up kit, I feel this is more complex. I'm interested in learning more about divorce products.

Thanks
ohwhygeorgia

Re: I could use some help in aiding the divorce process.

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:06 am

I would get a reading and see if St. Expedite would work for you on this case.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Elveta » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:29 am

ohwhygeorgia wrote:Don't judge.
" I would also like to speed up this divorce process, and help him heal. I'd prefer not to do a break up kit, I feel this is more complex. I'm interested in learning more about divorce products.

Thanks

I don't know what state you live in,but in CA you can't get a final divorce decree until six months from the date of service of the Summons and Request for Dissolution of Marriage are served on the other party. If he has an attorney than he needs to get him/her to file the necessary pleadings to have it finalized. It doesn't just happen on its own.
Elveta

Unread postby ohwhygeorgia » Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:13 am

I do live in CA, And they are young and have only been married a year before deciding to get divorced. From what I hear, the paperwork is going through like a we the people, or something. Basically just being done by themselves.

It has now been 6 months, which makes this the month it can end. But he's claiming it won't be finalized until she signs it.
ohwhygeorgia

Unread postby Elveta » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 pm

ohwhygeorgia wrote:I do live in CA, And they are young and have only been married a year before deciding to get divorced. From what I hear, the paperwork is going through like a we the people, or something. Basically just being done by themselves.
It has now been 6 months, which makes this the month it can end. But he's claiming it won't be finalized until she signs it.

Don't know what "it"mens. Marital Settlement agreement? He needs to consult an attorney. There is also something called"legal aid,"he might contact them.
Elveta

Unread postby ohwhygeorgia » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:18 am

Yeah the maritial agreement. Ill suggest it to him. I try not to get involved as far as talking to him about it.

It comes off like I'm pressuring him, or have alterior motives.

Well I do but, not in a bad way I guess

:/

I just care about his well being, he's been through enough.
ohwhygeorgia

controlling husband trying to stop divorce

Unread postby fornaught » Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:58 pm

I've been married almost 11 years, and emotionally abused the majority of this time. Every time I've tried to leave, he's threatened me with dragging out our divorce until my family is "penniless and on the street", and insists that in that case, he would gain custody of our minor son. I have two other children, who are not his, which of course he knows. When he saw that I was serious about divorcing in the past; he puts on a good show and makes promises that he eventually breaks, and just goes back to being his selfish, tyrannical, controlling old self, not caring a lick for any of the three of us. He would not allow me to work, so I have no money of my own. He calls me every other hour on his work days, and more frequently on his days off when he goes golfing. We are not allowed to do anything without his permission beforehand, and he makes sure that I never have even $10 in my wallet, all expenses go through my debit card with his prior approval, and he gets the receipt afterwards, or I never hear the end of it. My family is unable to help me financially, as it seems suddenly they have all had a really bad run of "luck". We live halfway across the country from any of our family, anyway.

I finally put my foot down, tired of being like something worthless that he owns. I told him I was divorcing him no matter what, and he pulled a big act about how sorry he is, and if it's what I want, he swore he'd agree to it. At first I thought that was because he wanted it too--then it came down to getting the paperwork filled out, and now he's putting on the sad act again, swearing that he actually does love me, and he "fears" for us financially if I leave. He is extremely manipulative and constantly badgering me about whether or not I intend to give him another chance, even though I have stated very clearly that I will not. My kids and I have nowhere else to stay but the home he provides, until the divorce is final, so I have to put up with this on a daily basis. He said yesterday that he won't sign the papers. I have already told my family that we will be home before December, because we were using a Do It Yourself divorce service, and he promised to agree to everything in the papers, he helped me write it out.

To further complicate things, I now love someone else, who lives in the same state that my family is from. He's basically waiting for us to come home after my divorce is final. I keep telling him "soon", and the husband keeps pulling out stops against it. He is paying for it, because as I said, I have no money. My move home will depend on a divorce settlement and help from extended family (father has many siblings who have offered to contribute, thankfully, and my love says he will help in any way that he can).

So I am taking the proper legal steps here, but things keep coming up that block my way. I need advice on how to get rid of this nutcase HOPEFULLY soon-to-be-ex-husband, so I can get my kids home to a family that's sane and safe, and try to settle our lives once and for all.

Thank you for any advice.
fornaught

Re: controlling husband trying to stop divorce

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:24 pm

fornaught -- tragic. You need an attorney. Check into free legal aid services that deal especially with abused (this is abusive) women OR better and faster since family and friends are offering-- You could "try" to get a real divorce lawyer or borrow the money if you have to and ask for him to pay YOUR attorney fees as part of the divorce settlement. (this is a common request that is granted in the US-- AND IT IS OFTEN GRANTED)
You need a reading I will get the link to the AIRR Pro Bono Fund and post it.
There are Lucky Mojo Court Case Products, and Protection Products, and a ton of things I want to recommend--but do this first:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ation_Form
Document EVERYTHING. and if you need to call the police call them and if you need (even though you did not mention get to a safe place every city has one in the US)
Be Safe Be Blessed
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:17 pm

Excellent advice and support Triplethreat.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fornaught » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:00 pm

I appreciate the advice, no doubt.

Free legal aid would be the best I could do; asking family for even more money than I already am...I just don't think they can do it. It's going to be expensive to move myself and three children halfway across the country. I have always been afraid to go to an abused women's center to seek help, because emotional abuse is just so hard to prove.

Apparently by being honest with him, I've made the situation worse for myself. He knows that there is someone else, and he told me today that he asked a mutual friend of ours for information on him so he can "check him out". While I don't exactly blame him, I still think this was a really underhanded thing to do, considering what I've had to put up with from him over the years. He could have either waited it out and found out after the divorce, which would have been simple--or he could have asked me at a less stressful time, once things had smoothed out between us. My guess is, he does not want things to "smooth out", just as he doesn't want the divorce (because that means that he has to find someone else to control), so he simply couldn't wait and had to go behind my back and find out right now. He's just making all of this such a mess, when all he needs to do is accept it and walk away.
fornaught

Unread postby route95 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:12 pm

I have always been afraid to go to an abused women's center to seek help, because emotional abuse is just so hard to prove.

As someone who has gone through different types of abuse I just want to tell you that (in my experience) places that provide services for the abused do NOT judge. They don't ask for "proof" of what you went through. These people know their stuff and know that it'd be ridiculous to ask for some documentation about being abused. They know that emotional abuse is extremely damaging and should not be taken lightly. I still struggle with identifying as a survivor of abuse and rape to this day (society puts an idea that only a small amount of scenarios are 'true' or 'serious'), but I just want to share my experience with organizations designed to help. They know their stuff.

I hope you do feel like you can go to a place. Perhaps find a place on Google that mentions emotional abuse if that helps.

Best of luck.
route95

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:30 pm

The verbal abuse can turn physical in a heartbeat.-- especially if he knows this is it! He is unstable and controlling. -- He could be bluffing you (yet another way to control about the contact to a mutual friend-- if he is a narcissistic sociopath his ego might get in the way)
Go to the center please. Many abusive relationships start off verbal, (I see the timeline) and while I understand nothing has happened yet--(yet is the operative word) If he is backed up against the wall he may come out swinging or worse.
Has he ever accepted your input, your talents, your love, your devotion before or your opinion?
He is also facing a finacial deficit with child support and alimony, also.
They (The Center) might be able to help you or even refer you to the right attorney (Pro Bono). They will most certainly have something vital for you. (from information to referencing examples "without names") Please.

You also owe him no explanations. It is over. Do not share any information with him at all. I'm telling you this because he has "manipulated" you on that too. This is very common and it is not you it is him.
Also please look into the AIRR Pro Bono Fund.
Take Care and Be Safe.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby fornaught » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Thank you all very much. I truly appreciate your advice, and it will definitely come in handy. While it's very sad, it makes me feel better to know that there are people who do know how I feel, and how it really is. I wish you all the very best!
fornaught

In Love With Him; He says It's Just a Friendship

Unread postby kitadst » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:26 pm

Im in love clearly, he says he's not, we're just friends and he loves and cares for me, he just doesn't want a committed relationship right now.

even though we treat our friendship as a relationship, my mind tells me to walk away and Im being played for a fool, my heart tells me to stay, it will all work out,

however, he's even told me that he doesn't want to hold me back

I think he's the one and I don't want to give up on him or us but I don't know how much more of this I can take.......

any and all suggestions welcome?.........
kitadst

Re: In Love and Confused.............

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:09 pm

Two options:

First, pray for guidance and sleep on it. In the morning you'll know whether to proceed or not.

Second, get a reading to find out the feasibility of proceeding and what is holding him back from loving you. Insight can go along way towards helping you decide. You can find a list of reputable readers here: www.readersandrootworkers.org--check us out.

Product-wise, you are looking at a honey jar and a Come to Me spell kit or Love Me spell kit. I like to work with Come to Me first on such situations, but that's me.

You can find both of them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:40 pm

On the flip side of that....

I think its very important to get a reading to not only see what is holding him back from loving you...but to see if this is a relationship that can even happen. If it is not, and its not mean to be than I would move on.

I think during a reading its very important to get a spellwork plan no matter which way you go. This way if this relationship has the potential to come to be, then you will know what products to buy. On the other hand, if its time to move on than you should ask what should be done as well. Before leaving your reading have a clear cohesive plan of knowing what to do and what products to buy.

It may take a few steps more than a spell kit or repeating of some spells to get what you want.

I would get a reading first before proceeding.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:49 am

I've found that praying for guidance - leaving it in God's hand - in such situations to be very helpful. It could give you not just the clarity but also the strength to handle things.

I second starsinthesky7's suggestion that you should ask about what you should do if it's time to move on. Whenever I get a check-up on a potential relationship, I always save a couple of questions for what emotional ups and downs I'm going through and what I should/could do about it, spellwork wise, so I can get myself in a good state to do the work regardless of which way the relationship may be heading.
cabriellenil

Unread postby kitadst » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:17 am

Thank all of you....and I've chose a reader....ConjureMan Ali of course for my reading.....however,I've been praying about this for a little while now,and all of the difficulty started once I started praying actually,so maybe it was being revealed to me but I chose to hold on for longetivity,companionship,etc,etc,he was comfortable and that's it.....now Im ready for LOVE....MY LOVE...MY REAL LOVE......and thank you guys for opening my eyes to NOT forcing him to love me....I will keep my new family posted on my new found happiness with Self..and hopefully Mr.Right.....btw.......I would like a lil revenge in this situation though,any recommendations, nothing to dramatic,however I would like to make a small impact on him....and I do have some personal affects of his....dirty underwear and semen....any suggestions?
kitadst

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:18 am

kitadst wrote:btw.......I would like a lil revenge in this situation though,any recommendations, nothing to dramatic,however I would like to make a small impact on him....and I do have some personal affects of his....dirty underwear and semen....any suggestions?

My suggestion? Reconsider. He was "up front" with you from the start, and you discovered he was telling the truth about not being able or ready to settle down with you.

What will revenge work accomplish? It may, for a little while, put a spring in your step, but will it put money in your pocket, a roof over your head, or food on your table?

Instead, do some Cut and Clear work so you can move on -- with his good qualities in mind as a benchmark for Mr. Right, and his bad qualities banished from your life.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby kitadst » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:44 am

Thank you Miss Michaele......I agree and I've decided to let go and move on.......he had a purpose and its been fufilled.....I can't be mad at him for that....I text him last night and thanked him for the experience and wished him the best of luck...and I genuinely meant it.....now Im focused on me,my family, and my business.....and after my reading....hopefully my love life....thanks again!
kitadst

Husband left me & our 9-year-old son after 16-year marriage

Unread postby caligirl619 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:14 pm

I have been with my husband for 16 years—since I was 21, so it’s hard to remember my life without him. He was a wonderful husband and father all this time until last year, always showing his love for me and telling me how lucky he was to have me and our son who is now 9. He was also the dad who was outside every night after work throwing the football, shooting hoops, etc with our son and his friends.

I don’t know if it was drugs, an affair, mid-life crisis, or what, but he suddenly changed and became very angry and mean. Frighteningly so. He ended up moving out and I believe he is now with someone else. A mess of a woman physically and mentally. She has a son who is the same age as ours and the kids played in the same soccer league. They met one day when I was out of town and she has been after him ever since. She now doesn’t even have custody of her son.

I am so stunned and confused and am just trying to hold it together for our child. He has gone from being a happy, confident kid, to being depressed and angry and just typing this is making me cry and breaks my heart. As much as my husband has hurt me, it is nothing compared to the pain of seeing what it is doing to our son.

When I was pregnant, we agreed that a stay at home parent was ideal, and since we were able to do it, I quit my job. He always told me what a great mother I am, but now this has all turned into me being a loser who hasn’t contributed financially to our family in almost ten years. This also doesn’t help me in being able to provide for myself and my son.

Suggestions on things I can do regarding minimizing the damage this is doing to my child and providing for us, besides the obvious i.e. therapy, continuing to pursue employment, etc would be very much appreciated. I would also like suggestions and opinions about doing something to the husband and the woman. I’m so emotional about this that I can’t be sure that my inclinations are reasonable.
caligirl619

Re: Husband left me & our 9-year-old son after 16-year marriage

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Well, I think that you should consider getting a reading first But I think that you should work with Saint Dymphna to help with your son's and your own depression and well being.

www.luckymojo.com/saintdymphna.html

And then you need to get some strength work going such as crucible of courage, and/or john the conqueror work going for personal strength.

BEFORE you think about doing any revenge work, you need to take care of you and your son. You need to get an income coming in.

But first consider a reading.

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brida » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:58 pm

I second Starsinthesky7.

You and your family are in my prayers.

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

Unread postby caligirl619 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Thank you so much, starsinthesky7 and brida. I've already become so much stronger than I ever thought I could be, but I've got a long way to go! I agree with you about helping my son and getting a job being the things I need to focus on first and foremost. I really don't want him with this particular woman, though, for so many reasons. I've heard from so many people that her relationships, including friendships end horribly because of her screwing people over, causing trouble for them, stealing money etc. Her own family members have warned my husband about getting involved with her. She has also badmouthed me to other parents in our community. Nobody believes anything she says, but I don't understand why she would need to do that. There's already enough damage done. My son has already told me that he feels uncomfortable around her. If my husband divorces me and ends up with her permanently, it would just be really bad.
caligirl619

Unread postby Brida » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Dear Caligirl,

My heart goes out to you and your son. Whatever this woman is, your husband has made the choice to be with her regardless of the advice from even her own family members. I can understand your pain, but don't give this woman so much attention and power over you. Hold your head up high, and go about your life as happy as you can make yourself.

Now, in the case of divorce, you can request during your child custody hearing that you wish for your son not to be in her presence. I have seen judges grant this wish to mothers before on several occassions. You can do that so long as your husband does not marry her, but once married to her, if the court deems your husband to be a fit father may edit the ruling to fit the new situation. In the case a father is proven unfit...well neither him nor his girlfriend will be able to see your son.

Sometimes people learn the hard way, unfortunately. Maybe this woman playing and screwing your husband over is what needs to happen so that he is reminded of your value to him. Life works in mysterious ways, and it always best to seek the wisdom in things in a calm manner with out drama. I would suggest some Clarity and Wisdom work for yourself. As well as some meditation while burning the appropriate LM incense. Also, LM sells Peace Water; so you can sprinkle that around the house so as to only allow positive energy and spirits in.

I am sure there is much to gain from this painful experience. Just hold your head up high, and don't reinforce their undesired behaviors.

hugs,
Brida
"You can't fish on dry land." - My Momma.
Brida

i need advice how to remove someone from my life

Unread postby jasminelove » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:39 pm

hi everyone nice to be back on the forum

i need some advice on how to freeze out my boyfriend of 18 months
each and every time i try to break up with him he refused to let it happen
he will harass call and even slept on my door step once

i have involved police but it doesn't deter him i have tried a lot of ways to break up with him nothin works so far.
i used to think it wouldn't be so bad to stay with him for a quiet life until he gets tired and meet some one new well its 18 months now and he hasn't. and i dont think he will.

so i need to take things into my own hands and i hope you can help me

would a freezer spell keep him away from me until i can receive for example a hot foot spellkit from LM or something it will need to come to me in the uk so wil take some time.

or maybe its not hot foot im looking for please offer your advice but not criticism as this situation has been hard enough for me.
thank you
jasminelove

Re: i need advice how to remove someone from my life

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:34 pm

Yes, you can certainly work a freezer spell on him to freeze him out of your life. Check out the very long freezer spell thread for info on working one of those.

Since it has escalated to harassment and stalking, you may very well wish to consider working a Fiery Wall of Protection spell-kit, as it will not only help provide you with a barrier of protection against him, but it also contains an element of removing the enemy from your life.

And if you're worried about international shipping times, you can always have MISC or an AIRR worker set lights for you, or even do some work on your behalf right away so that you can start to see some benefit sooner rather than later.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:04 am

The products usually don't take that long time to arrive. If it is already made up or has to be made in the store before shipping has usually more impact on the time I wait for my orders. You can always do a freezer spell while waiting for your products, if that will keep him away or not? Well I don't know, that depends on a lot of things. If your gifted for the work etc.. And I'm not doing a reading here. But I would suggest you do it while waiting for your products.

You can bathe in black snake root to destroy his love, as described here:
http://www.herb-magic.com/black-snake-root.html

You can also use separation products to separate the two of you. You can for example make a moving candle spell with him moving to a new lover, walking your candles from each other. Or use a divorce candle.
http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

If you read through the pages about separation and break-up I think you will find what you look for.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:59 am

#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Messy Divorce Problem, where to start?

Unread postby Wild Rose » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Hello All,
I'm new to hoodoo and
have been doing some work to help my bad situation.

My situation is bad 6 ways from Sunday. I have a lot of problems, but only so much time & money & would like advice on what order I might want to see to things. (I realized this also when listening to one of the archived radio shows & miss. cat told a listener, "...but before you do that, first you need to do this!"). Maybe such an approach wouldn't apply to my situation, but I'm in a real bind and experienced feedback would be appreciated.

Here it is:
2 Years Ago: hubby has a heart attack. He has emergency quad. bypass. I quit freelance work & prep classes for grad school to give him 24 hr. care for 4 months & extended care following that.

Summer Following the Heart Attack: I take over management of his private practice to help ease his stress. Holy smokes! Loads of bad debt! Sweetie! Where did this bad debt come from?!? Hubby: "I'm bad with money. Can't live w/out your help. Please fix it."

Fall a Year Ago: Amongst business paperwork, I find an empty bottle of sex meds! I start looking around & discover the previous sexual harassment charges, consensual affairs, & other unsavory stuff. After the 48 hours it takes me to calm down enough to tell him we must divorce, I offer hubby a deal- I'll continue to manage & pay off bad debts while getting my working feet on. This way we can divorce with some sort of financial solvency. Hubby agrees, but says a lot of nasty thing to me & denies everything.

This Past Year: I pay down debts & take classes for said working feet. He is verbally abusive. I restrict conversation to email. He is still horrible on email. I realize I need to divorce now. He destroys my business papers. He hacks my email & deletes his nasty emails. I realize my husband & father of my two children is a very, very bad man.

Basic Problem: I want divorce ASAP, but have debts & v. little money. I have good friends who have strong, conflicting advice,
Advice part #1- "Divorce NOW! You need him OUT of there!"
Advice Part #2 "Don't divorce w/o a lawyer! He's an expert witness (<- part of my husband's work) & will screw you w/o a lawyer!".
I'm usually a pretty decisive person, but this one is difficult as both side are correct.

Sad News: In this midst of this, I had horrible headaches & brain fog, which I attributed to the stress. Then a close family friend committed suicide. I was so sad & yet wanted to be strong for my kids & the young women's family, but inside I felt like I was losing it.

Some Help Arrives: A couple of weeks after my friend dies, I'm in a shop picking up some incense & tea for the family of the young woman when...what's this? What's a hoodoo candle? I try the candle for 'uncrossing' following the instructions on the candle wrapper. Holy Smokes- headache mostly gone! Brain fog much lifted! Can function- yay!

I Try Out More Hoodoo: So I discover Lucky Mojo & try to use hoodoo to help my situation. I learn to be careful- after hubby hacked my email account, I sprinkle confusion powder around his desk area where he seems to sit & hatch his 'plans'. Three days later, we loose electricity in that corner of the house. Dang. I just wanted *him* confused, not the wiring!

My Issue: I want him gone! Hubby refuses to move out of the house. I've freed up enough of our daily finances that I can pay bills, feed the kids, & we aren't in daily crisis, but now he's trying to buy a new car & says he wants all new furniture for the house. I have no money for a lawyer, but need to get divorced ASAP esp. as I live in a no fault state & don't want to take on more of his bad debts!

Hubby is being so horrible & sabotaging that I know I need to get him out of the house 1st & then make it a go on my business, but I feel stuck in a hamster wheel going around issues of money, trying to divorce without a lawyer while still trying to find a lawyer, move forward on my business so I'm ready to go when I can get him out of the house, and do this while keeping the house, kids, and finances together. Every time I decide to focus on one thing until it's done, a well-intentioned friend gets on my case that I can't stop taking care of 'x' in my life too (see- 'to get or not get a lawyer before I divorce' above). I feel like I'm going crazy.

I'm starting some separation work in the hope that it will make hubby want to leave. I'd also like to start some love work on him & one of these other women so he'll want to leave & live with one of them instead of visiting & coming back home. I picked up some court case sachet powder to sprinkle on my petition for divorce. I keep having 'troubles' though- my son is sick on the day I was to see the probono help at the court house etc. I'm pretty sure that hubby has done some bad spell work on me- so I'm thinking I need to do some more protection in that area. Oh, and I'd like to keep money from flying out the door via hubby.

I tried to keep this in a nutshell- maybe it's in a coconut shell. Any thoughts on where to start? I've done a reversing candle on hubby early on but didn't realize I needed to throw leftover wax in a crossroads until later, so I can redo that job. I'm working on a bitter aloes bottle spell & mailing it to a friend who can bury it on an ancestor's grave as his horrible talk still brings me down.

Notes on me- I'm a Virgo. One of my children is Autistic, so I don't want to move out of the house if possible as he has a hard time with change.

Thanks for reading through my story,
Wild Rose
Wild Rose

Re: Messy Divorce Problem, where to start?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Get a lawyer. You will not regret it. Borrow money to pay for the lawyer if you have to. File for divorce as soon as you get the lawyer.

Plan with the lawyer exactly what you need and what you are willing to trade off for it.

Use Separation and Court Case and King Solomon Wisdom products. Keep yourself clear with Uncrossing and Fiery Wall of Protection products.

Get a magical coach from AIRR to help you walk through the steps.

Marin Graves of AIRR is a root worker who specializes in court case, divorce, alimony, and child custody work for clients. Contact her here:
http://readersandrootworkers.org/index. ... rin_Graves

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Absolutely get a lawyer! In addition to the great advice Miss cat gave, you should include a bit of Pay Me products to help you get money from him as well.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wild Rose » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:49 pm

Thank you miss cat and ConjureMan Ali for your quick and useful answers; especially your decisive support in finding legal help.

Bless you both, bless the work, and bless you readers who are reading this because you are in a similar situation. Don't despair! I will not give up either.

Wild Rose
Wild Rose

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:41 pm

Don't forget the Crystal Silence League. Post a prayer request once every week or so if you have to, because you're under siege.

Best of luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Move on from divorce & enter into a new relationship

Unread postby massillon2138 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:09 am

I'm in the process of divorcing my husband (not my choice). What do I need to do to move on so I can enter into a new relationship?
massillon2138

Re: Move on from divorce & enter into a new relationship

Unread postby Wild Child » Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:50 pm

Absolutely fab spell from Lucky Mojo's cut and clear files!

http://luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

A MAGIC SPELL TO DESTROY YOUR PAST CONNECTION TO A LOVER OR FRIEND
AND DRAW A NEW AND BETTER LOVER OR FRIEND TO YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE
(THE CUT AND CLEAR SPELL)

Take a piece of lined paper and fold it in half the long way, then unfold it. You now have two columns side by side. In the left-hand column, make a list of the qualities this cheating lover or lying friend or bad seed family member had that you really loved and admired, whatever they are -- good looks, friendliness, humour, money, talents, sweet eyes -- WHATEVER it was you liked. Now, in the right-hand column, make a list of everything about him or her that you did not like, whatever that may have been -- the continual lies, immaturity, failure to come through on promises, fear of commitment, nasty language, alcohol or drug problems, whatever it was that disturbed you or turned your good moods to bad moods when you were around them. Try to make the lists about even in length.

Obtain the following items:

1 black Male or Female Figure Candle
1 bottle of Cut and Clear, Cast Off Evil, or Run Devil Run Dressing Oil
1 half-handful of Salt
1 pinch of red pepper powder
1 pinch of Graveyard Dirt
1 white Male or Female Figure Candle
1 bottle of Come to Me or Love Me type Dressing Oil
Dried flower petals (roses are best)
1 packet Cut and Clear Incense Powder
-- something that will really clear your thoughts.
King Solomon Wisdom, Clarity, pure Frankincense resin,
or Frankincense mixed with Copal resin will also do.
(Don't use a heavy incense like Myrrh or a sweet one
like Benzoin or Vanilla or Musk.)
1 packet of Cut and Clear or Van Van type Sachet Powder
A pair of scissors (optional)
Set up your altar space like this:

|
|
incense burner
|
|
white candle l black candle dressed
dressed with i with Cut and Clear Oil
Come to Me Oil n or Run Devil Run Oil
or Love Me Oil e or Cast Off Evil Oil
|
|
|
dried your dirt and pepper
flower 2-column list: in ring of salt
petals good side | bad side (in small dish)
|
First, lay down the line of Cut and Clear or Van Van type Sachet Powder where it says "line" in the layout and then arrange everything else. Dress the candles. Light the Incense Powder first, then the white candle, then the black candle. Center your thoughts and concentrate on clarity and wisdom. Say aloud:

Cut and clear.

Carefully crease the paper and cut or neatly tear it along the original fold, separating the two sides, and holding the "bad" side in your right hand and the "good" side in your left hand as you concentrate on your desire for clarity. When you feel the time is right, put both sides down in front of you and again say,

Cut and clear.

Then pick up the bad side of the list and say,

This is what i cast aside, cast out, and cannot abide and i will have no more

-- and read the list of unpleasant qualities aloud, slowly, with great feeling. When you are finished, place a small pinch of the red pepper in the middle of the paper and fold it into a packet. Hold the packet over the black candle and set it on fire. As it burns, drop it down onto the salt. When it is finished burning, grind out the ashes into the salt and red pepper, mixing them all together. Then blow out the black candle.

Now pick up the list of good qualities and say,

This is what i desire, call forth, and require, and this will come to me

Read the list of good qualities out loud, slowly and with warm feeling. When you are finished, place three of the white flower petals in the middle of the paper and fold it into a packet. Hold the packet above the white candle flame to warm it, but do not set it on fire. Say,

Cut and clear, cut and clear, i'll keep the things that i hold dear

-- and touch the packet to your heart, then place it atop the rest of the flower petals, in front of the white candle.

Let the white candle burn all the way to the end, then take the packet and put it away someplace among your private things where no one will find it. The next man who loves you will come to you with as many of these good qualities as he can muster and will be an all-around better person than the last one.

When cleaning up after this spell, bury all the left-over incense ashes, white wax, and unused flower petals from the white / good side in your own yard. Carry the left overs from the black / bad side to a crossroads, or running water and throw them away so that passersby will disperse the energy they hold. The ground-up ashes, pepper, and salt should be thrown over your left shoulder as you walk away from the disposal-ground -- and don't look back.

Wear Cut and Clear conjure oil as a scent when you think you will have to see the person again, and you will not be drawn back into the relationship.
Wild Child

Re: Move on from divorce & enter into a new relationship

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:19 pm

...or you can purchase the Cut & Clear Spellkit [http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html] that includes everything with instructions (lighter on your monies ;) )
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Wild Rose » Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:21 pm

Thanks to everyone who responded! I've ben posting the CSL. I also hired Marin for a reading & them a Cut & Clear spell. Her spell iis very powerful- one Order of Protection & a poice escort out of the house & I'm moving forward rather than being on a hamster wheel.

My to-be-ex is coming w/ a civil escort nxt week to pick up his personal effects. I'm asking for suggestion of work I could do on his things (sprinkle confusion powder, pay me products, etc) as well as what I could keep (pair of socks, some business cards). Keep in mind that this is a pretty nasty guy, so I'm looing to thwart his nastiness & protect myself.

Thank you!
Wild Rose

Unread postby MaryBee » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:45 am

Keep a pair of his unwashed socks and something with his handwriting on it. Those are good personal concerns. You could sprinkle Pay Me sachet lightly over his belongings and command that he pay you on time for what he owes you.

Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.
MaryBee
Forum Moderator

I need to break up with my boyfriend forever.

Unread postby jonsey75 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Hi, I have been with my boyfriend for more than 6 years now, and Ive had enough, I'm so tired of letting my life pass me by. I like to do things and go places to have fun but all he do is work and shoot pool and always too tired to take me anywhere, and he is the very jealous and insecure type, he don't even want me working but found a job anyway just to get out the house. I would just like for him to leave one day and don't return for I can get on with my life, I would like to go back to school at night to be an RN, to make a better living for myself and won't have to depend on a man for anything. I don't even want another man until I get myself together. Please tell me what can I get for him toeave me alone for good.

Thanks
Bad boys aint no good
Good boys aint no fun
Lord knows that I should
Run off with the right one
jonsey75

Re: I need to break up with my boyfriend forever.

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:27 pm

I recommend separation products for your situation (http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html). It is designed to cause a couple to calmly move apart or stop seeing one another. Also consider some positive work for you to succeed in your endeavors, Crown of Success, Steady Work and Van Van spiritual supplies.
Crown of Success (http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html) enhances your self-assurance, personal power, leadership qualities, and recognition in a career search, also good while you are being evaluated, on the job and in school.
Steady Work (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html) to get steady work that pays a fair, working wage, with no danger of unexpected lay-offs or down-sizing.
Van Van (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html) clears away evil, provides magical protection, opens the road to new prospects and changes bad luck to good.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:33 pm

I suggest Cut and Clear to get rid of your emotional ties to him and start anew.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jonsey75 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:52 pm

Do I need to buy the whole kit, or can I use just the oil?
Bad boys aint no good
Good boys aint no fun
Lord knows that I should
Run off with the right one
jonsey75

Unread postby Mama Micki » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:04 pm

If money is tight, get a bottle of Cut and Clear oil and a yellow candle. Put a few drops in a bath and let it soak in that you need to start over. Dress the candle with the oil, then light it. You can pray these words from the Bible:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up, do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland. Isaiah 43:18,19 (NIV)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Breaking up with my abussive boyfriend

Unread postby Ladyski » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:04 am

I have a boyfriend that has hit me one time and i didnt have the courage to have him move out cause i thought i loved him and i was scared also. It has been almost a month since the fight and all i can think about is i want him gone. I am scared to just force the issue because i dont want to fight again. I want to find a way to have him move on his own with some hoodoo help. I do love him but i realized if he really loved me he wouldnt have hit me to begin with. He always tells me he will beat my ass if i dont do this or that and he laughs but inside i hurt and dont ever want to go through this ever again. So if i could get some help on home to get him to move and never come back i thank you for the information....

Lady Ski
Thank you ST. Experdite for granting me my wish.... I love you...
~~~~~Lady Ski~~~~~
Ladyski

Re: Breaking up with my abussive boyfriend

Unread postby Mama Micki » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:38 pm

If the house is yours, get a restraining order and if necessary call the cops to get him out or put in jail. If it is his, get out now. Stay at a women's shelter or with a friend or relative.

Work with Fiery Wall of Protection and St. Michael the Archangel to protect you. Get the kit if possible, but at least get the two oils and a holy card of Michael. Light a white candle dressed with the oils. Pray Psalm 91.

You can also try Hot Foot and/or Run Devil Run powder, but follow up with physical and legal action as I recommended.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladyski » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:15 pm

Well we live together he is on my lease so putting a person out in ga is not that easy and I don't want drama anymore so that's why I want him to leave on his own with my help of course...
~~~~~Lady Ski~~~~~
Ladyski

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Good advice from Mama Micki. You can choose to start with a Road Opening Spell to soften the hard shell of the situation. It can be done using Road Opening products or Van-Van. Then follow up by putting hot foot stuff in his shoes, his underwear, his food, his shampoo, his toothbrush (very small amount indeed) and so on. Once he is gone. Get protected by Law, by God and by all the conjure you can. If you have no kids, then bind him and curse him to have dangerous accidents if he ever hits a woman again.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ladyski » Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:40 am

I have van van already I will start there but my question is do I anoint a candle with it and wish him gone that's where I'm confused... Yes I have kids but not with him!!! I want him to pay once he is gone... I have found out I'm not the first women but i can say I am lucky it didn't lead to me vein put in the hospital as he has done to others in the pass... I want this to stop I never thought I would be in this boat... I just want him to leave with out the drama and I thank you all for your help and your information...
~~~~~Lady Ski~~~~~
Ladyski

Unread postby Dr Johannes » Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:35 am

Get yourself some dirt from a nearby crossroad. Put a little personal concern of his under the candle and place a pinch in each of the four directions at the base of the candle. Anoint the candle with Van-Van. Then light it and pray that the road for him (say his name) to leave on should be opened up. Using a large size candle holder or alike may be a good thing in order to conceal the work.
In addition you go to the Crystal Silence league and ask some professionals to add their prayers to this. It is free and it will add power.
Best of luck, strength and courage to you, LadySki.
Dr Johannes
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce