Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spell to Cause Someone to Commit Infdelity or Cheat

Hush

Spell to Cause Someone to Commit Infdelity or Cheat

Unread post by Hush » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:45 am

Hi there!

Now i know there are a lot of ways out there to stop a man committing infidelity, but are their any spells that would cause it? The situation is I have friend (actually a real friend and not myself :P) who wants to leave her boyfriend but because her best friend is his best friend, she wants a really permanent reason to leave him without loosing her friend as well.

Oh, and a catch would be he would have to be caught in the act or something similar because him just getting away with cheating on her would be a failure.

Thanks much!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin
Re: Spell or Ritual to cause infidelity in a man

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:16 pm

There are a couple such spells described in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." They cause the couple to be caught in the act of cheating.
catherine yronwode

Hush

Unread post by Hush » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:07 pm

Interesting... I will definitely have to look into that. Still I thought it was a long shot on the moving the man to commit infidelity. I was thinking maybe a moving candle spell, with another candle to bring someone into his life he would have the affair with.

delightful-denise

Unread post by delightful-denise » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Can you tell me what page in your paperback version? I want the man to cheat and get caught but I see several with the man catching the women in adultery? Same thing? :D

vanagloria

Unread post by vanagloria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Did this ever work?

vanagloria

Cause her to be infidelitous

Unread post by vanagloria » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:35 pm

I want to cause a woman in another relationship to cheat on her boyfriend.

Is there a spell for this?

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Hello, Vanagloria,

Below is what Miss cat wrote as a response.

You could also try a moving candle spell moving the target away from her boyfriend a to another.
You can find the example on this page in a photo: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Take care
catherineyronwode wrote:There are a couple such spells described in my book "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic." They cause the couple to be caught in the act of cheating.

karma_13

Re: Spell to Cause Someone to Commit Infdelity or Cheat

Unread post by karma_13 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:29 pm

I too want to make someone cheat! I need my ex's current girlfriend to cheat on him and be with someone else so I can have my ex to myself again.

I plan on doing a moving break up candle spell (along with a break up bottle spell, honey jar, vinegar jar, etc) and will set up the altar like the one pictured under break ups; however, I need to add a 4th candle to represent the new man I am bringing into her life, which will be face-to-face with her candle (the back of hers will be to my ex). I read somewhere on the posts that sometimes a break up is easier to achieve when that person has someone to go to...makes sense!

With that said, what color figure candle should I use for the new man? Mine will be red, my lovers will be white, her's will be black...what color should her new man's be? Black to match hers?

Also, I know what oils to dress my candle with, and what oils to dress the front of my ex's with (love me, fmb, attraction, etc) and the back of his candle will have break up/separation stuff to match the backside of her candle...but should I be dressing the front of her candle which is facing the new man with finding new love oils along with dressing the new figure candle I'm adding?

Thanks for your help!

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:24 pm

Hello karma_13,

Sounds to me like you have the right idea! I think I would make the candle for the other man you are sending the girlfriend to red. Dress it with Love Me oils and such, and or with Follow Me Girl to get her to follow this other guy instead of the man you want. Hope this is helpful!

Peace~

Nathen

karma_13

Unread post by karma_13 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:31 am

That's BRILLIANT Nathen...thank you for the suggestion!!!! I wouldn't have even thought about FMG oil...duh, makes perfect sense!

Thanks again!!!!

PumpkinSpice

Unread post by PumpkinSpice » Fri May 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Okay, so I know this is going to sound strange, but I was wondering if anyone could me with this.

You see, I want my current boyfriend of 3 years to cheat on me so that I can happily breakup with him and kick him out of my life. I have tried to do a spell to mutually separate, but he does not want to separate, he has a very strong will to stay with me, and he wants to get married and have a family with me, and the spell did not work.

He used to treat me very badly in the beginning of our relationship; He even cheated on me, and said that it was because he was lonely ( I was so naive to forgive him, but he is very manipulative and has this way of making himself the victim). He also has a very broad history with prostitutes. Right now, we are in a long distance relationship until he finishes school, but his goal is to move in together. He wants to get a job to financially support me through school, but he wants to do it because he thinks that it'll trap me into staying with him, and that he'll be able to hang it over my head in case I threaten to leave; He is controlling and possessive. I have tried to break up with him numerous times in the past, but he has this manipulative way of making me feel very guilty.

I was hoping to try a spell that might bring the prostitutes back into his life, but it's tricky because I would need him to admit to his infidelity as well, since I am not physically there to catch him.
My second idea was to do a spell that would just bring someone else into his life for him to want to be with, but I'm afraid that he wouldn't go for it, since he thinks that I am "perfect." I feel that if he cheats a second time, it'll be the only way that I can really get him out of my life.

Any suggestions on what to do?

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat May 21, 2016 10:08 am

Hello PumpkinSpice,

I have to say my first reaction to your post is to say just break up with him. I do not see why you need any other justification to be out of this relationship. Just tell him you are done and walk away from him. If he continues to pester you, you could do some Cut and Clear stuff to a doll baby of him in order to sever his emotional connection to you.

If you want to have him find another person to be with I recommend using the old Break Up work found on this page (http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html). Its the one pictured with the figure candles and the scissors. You will just need to rename some of the figures. Instead of drawing him to you and away from some one else you will do the revers. So switch out the black figural candle for a blus one to represent yourself.

Peace~

Nathen

PumpkinSpice

Unread post by PumpkinSpice » Sat May 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Thank you for your help, Natstein!

I would like to just simply break up with him, and I wish it was that easy, but our relationship is a bit too complicated to put into words. I feel that a simple break up is not enough, and for the past 3 years, he has already weighed my heart down with so much guilt and manipulation, and the way he loopholes his way out of everything that I say or accuse him of, it makes me feel as if I am the one who is wrong or losing my mind. I have tried to break up with him multiple times, but he's so manipulative. So possessive. He makes the "guilt trip" look like an art form that he has mastered. I can't put it into words... It has weighed very heavily on me.

Thank you very much for your help! I'll certainly look into break up work.

marigold_

Unread post by marigold_ » Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:13 am

This seems like it could be the only way to split up the couple that i'm trying to split up. I have hired several practitioners and they still can't seem to break them up so i've decided to do it myself and if that doesn't work then I officially give up.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:28 pm

Hello, marigold_ ,

If you go to the page that I am about to give to you, there is an illustration on the mid lower right hand side of braking up a couple while bringing one person to another person. It is a moving candle spell. So, it kills 2 birds with one stone.

You may want to try it

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I hope this helps

take care

Mysticaldreams

Moving/breakup spell

Unread post by Mysticaldreams » Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:05 pm

Sorry if this isn't the right spot to post this.
I've searched this forum for info but couldn't find exactly what I'm looking for.
I am looking to break up a couple. I want the female to be caught cheating on the bf and move away from him. She thinks they were meant to be by they are not. She refuses to let go and treats him bad and tries to control him.
What kind of work do I need to have done thanks.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:15 pm

Hi Mysticaldreams,

I realize you are new to the forum but please do not start a new topic like this without doing a thorough search of the forum first. This topic already exists, and it is within the sub-forum on breakups. You posted in the subforum on romance.

Please read through the thread where your post now appears. You will find ideas and advice on spellwork to cause someone to cheat in a relationship. You can also read through the other threads in this part of the forum, as they offer advice on conducting breakup spells.

If you still have questions after reading, feel free to ask them here.

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”