It is currently Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:07 pm

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Break Up and Love / Return / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread postby frustratedinlove » Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:10 pm

I am going to finally embark on this new journey of spell casting. My goals:

1) Break up a new friendship between my ex and this new girl

2) Bring him back to me

3) Make his friends and family support our relationship

4) Bring us together again to the point at which were ready to get married.

How do I accomplish this?

These are the ideas that I have: Breakup bottle spell kit, Reconcilliation bottle kit and honey jar, and the Intranquility bottle kit.

I also was wondering if I should use something that I can put in his car before he picks it up from my house to help draw him back and what can I use for the friends and family? Also, the whole crossroads is confusing me...isn't that just like an intersection? I want to get this right the first time.
frustratedinlove

Re: Break-Up, Then Reconciliation

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Well, definitely start a honey jar on him now. That'l help keep things sweet between you two as you do whatever other work you decide to do. Now his car is in your possession at the moment correct? This is a GOOD THING, you'll be getting the personal concerns of his for the honey jar from their obviously but, its also a great place to lay a few tricks for him. Dress the steering wheel with a little Love Me or Reconciliation oil. Sprinkle the brake and gas peddles with some powders. Remember the most important thing to do when you sprinkle or dress something is to do it with intention, speak a prayer or incantation, or mentally focus on bringing him back to you. One last trick, and this ones real sneaky :twisted: take a sewing needle and sew one of your pubic hairs into the drivers seat. Its nice and old school.
Turnsteel

Unread postby frustratedinlove » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:00 pm

I love the idea about the pubic hairs!!! Now, as far as the peddles go...what type of powder. Please excuse my ignorance, I am 100% new to all of this. Unfortunately, he is a pretty tidy guy and the only thing in his vehicle is his registration and insurance card and pocket change. No other personal items.
frustratedinlove

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Well every LM oil will also be available in the form of a powder, also incense. If you absolutely can not get a hold of something of his then wrie his full name 3, 6, or 9 times on a piece of paper, turn the paper 90 degrees and cross it with either your full name or the phrase Love Me. It won't be as good as a personal concern, or even a photo, but it's better then nothing.
Hope that helps.
Turnsteel

Re: I have decided to do a Break-Up and Reconciliation

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:52 pm

I'll bet you dollars to donuts that if you go over the inside of his car with duct tape or masking tape you WILL pick up at least one, and maybe more, of his hairs. Try it.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby frustratedinlove » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:57 am

I am placing my order with Lucky Mojo, today. Any last suggestions? I know that I want to order a honey jar for him and I need one for his friends and family, but which one should I order? And, do I need to order additional candles? If so, how many for him and for them? I am also going to order the bottle kits for break-up and reconciliation. I am going to purchase the Intranquility kit, as well. I am not sure what powder to order to put in his car, there are so many. This will be the first time that I do this and want to have everything that I need, when I begin.
I also would like to thank everyone for all of their assistance. This is such a great experience!I appreciate you all so much!
frustratedinlove

Unread postby Miss Bri » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:01 am

frustratedinlove wrote: I am not sure what powder to order to put in his car, there are so many.

You can choose one powder or you can combine sachet powders just like you can condition oils. That opens up the field a little bit.
You could try:
1.) Reconcilliation
2.) Love Me
3.) Stay With Me
OR
1.) Reconciliation
2.) Stay With Me
3.) Dixie Love
OR
1.) Reconciliation
2.) Marriage
3.) Love Me

These are just 3 possibilities of combinations you could use, there are bunches more.

Good luck to you!
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby frustratedinlove » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:06 am

Thanks, you are awesome. I will definitely use a combination.
frustratedinlove

Unread postby frustratedinlove » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:06 pm

Catherine, I used tape I found in his car and kept going until I found seven of his hairs. It took a long time because he has extremely short hair (almost bald), but I got them. I could not find any jars of honey anywhere, so I just cleaned a jar and filled it with honey. I could not find any 4' or 6' candles, but found 8' ones. I am excited to see what results from this. Thank you, again. I appreciate you and everyone on this forum. Thank you.
frustratedinlove

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Seven hairs are six more than you needed -- good for you!

We sell honey jar spell kits with herbs and candles.

We also sell both 4" and 6" candles.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby frustratedinlove » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:06 am

I am going to do the honey jar for seven days. I read the article about reading signs that your candle burning may leave and that was interesting. I have not received any signs, yet, but I was wondering if this will keep me sweet in his mind until I do the brreak-up work to get him away from the new girl? The candle does burn completely, with no flickering or wavering. Just burns. The first night the candle burned for almost 9 or ten hours. Last night it burned for about 6. Now, that I think about it, that could be a sign within itself. But, back my other question...Should I be expecting him to contact me or is it okay for me to initiate subtle contact?
frustratedinlove

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:02 am

The signs you relate are not strong signs.

You should contact him.

Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Break Up and Love / Reconciliation at the Same Time

Unread postby snake » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:50 pm

I'm doing a break up and reconciliation. I've never done a break up and I'm wondering how long it might take to work. It's been like a week maybe so far. I don't want to do too much reconciliation work until the break up, and I'm 100% certain he'll come back to me when it happens anyway. I did a standard break up bottle, and for the reconciliation I have a tiny box that says "healing" with balm of gilead, red clover and star anise inside. I shake it and pray "mother bring my lover back." Should I be prepared to do a back up break up spell?
snake

Re: Break Up/Reconciliation -- How Long to Work?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Well, I think you should wait. Its only been a week? Be prepared to wait a good while before you see results, now it could work in a few weeks but the more entrenched the relationship your trying to break is the longer and harder you'll have to work. If you haven't buried the bottle where they'll walk over it remember to shake it daily while stating your wish to break them apart.
Turnsteel

Unread postby snake » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:30 pm

I was just wondering if I could be shaking it daily or if I should should toss it in the sea. Right now I have it in my home where they both walked over it the other day.
snake

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:20 am

Hi there,

Break up and Reconciliation work can be some of the toughest work to do, both in terms of the amount of energy going into the work and the time it takes for the work to take effect.

You can treat it like all other work in the sense that you may follow the rule of three: look for movement in 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months. Look for a sign that the work will either take or not take within 3 days of completing it. Look for movement towards your goal within 3 weeks and look for an accomplished goal in 3 months. With that said, there are some kinds of work that you would do for an extended period of time, so with a break up, I would keep working it until the couple is broken up. It sounds like you made a break up bottle so I would just work that bottle every day or several times a week on designated days--however you want to do it, asking that the couple break up.

You can do return to me and reconciliation work at the same time that you are doing the break up. Put the person that you want in a honey jar, do some candle work where you are both taking him or her away from their current partner and brining them closer to you, do those things at the same time you are doing the break-up work.

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Leah Rivera » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:25 am

*gives Bri a pinch and grins*
Your so good, I love your answers.
I have nothing more to add, she said it all.
Lara
Leah Rivera

Unread postby snake » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:16 am

Thank you so much! Reading through the rest of the board it seems like a lot of folks are doing break up spells!

I'm wondering now what I can do to make sure that I'm not found out. I remember when someone did a binding on me I knew immediately who and what. The guy in this case is more psychic than average, and I don't want him to pick up on my energy causing the break-up.
snake

Unread postby EcleckticMama » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:47 am

If he's more "psychic than average", I'd incorporate it into your petition. I'd do it two ways if the situation warrants: that your spellwork be undetected by him and also that his psychic ability reveal to him the true nature of this person you want to seperate him from (see the faults with more clarity and so on). So work with not just trying to screen your work, but focus his attention to the other's faults.

Practictioners with more experience using the products may have suggestions as to what product lines may best meet these needs beyond just your petitions. As a newcomer I see many overlapping possibilities for clarity and wisdom and their experience will be needed.
EcleckticMama

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:32 am

I would also suggest doing reconciliation work simultaneously, sometimes the break-up is easier if he/she has somewhere to go.

I love EcleckticMama's suggestion of focusing his attention on the other person's faults! Some suggestions are Clarity, Double Cross (for promoting his own talents against him), Inflammatory Confusion, or Influence

It's also possible to do confusion/mystery work in order for him not to determine that it's anyone else's idea but his own. For this you might use Bewitching (on the love side), Confusion, I Can-You Can't, or Master Key.
J Simulcik

Unread postby snake » Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:03 am

Those are fantastic ideas! Thank you so much. I happen to have some inflammatory confusion oil already so I'll get to work on that right away.
snake

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:33 pm

snake wrote:I'm doing a break up and reconciliation. I've never done a break up and I'm wondering how long it might take to work. It's been like a week maybe so far. I don't want to do too much reconciliation work until the break up, and I'm 100% certain he'll come back to me when it happens anyway. I did a standard break up bottle, and for the reconciliation I have a tiny box that says "healing" with balm of gilead, red clover and star anise inside. I shake it and pray "mother bring my lover back." Should I be prepared to do a back up break up spell?

If you have regular communication with this person, you should be getting information about your work. He will let you know if his relationship with the other woman is going down hill. If you do not have regular communication with him, I would do a honey jar to open more communication with him

Good luck!

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Literarylioness » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:39 pm

snake wrote:The guy in this case is more psychic than average, and I don't want him to pick up on my energy causing the break-up.

It's even better for you if he is psychic! I would do the work when you are sure he is asleep so he can dream about you. You would basically be haunting him.

As far as the break-up goes, if you have a connection with this guy, there are already problems in his relationship.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby snake » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:18 pm

I got the distinct feeling that things weren't going too well in his relationship, but neither of them has mentioned any problems. Hopefully that means things are moving in my direction. It's a weird situation and a long story. Working while he sleeps is a fantastic idea. I also try to think about him strongly while he's at boring work meetings in that hope that it might inspire him to daydream about me.
snake

Unread postby Astariell » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:30 pm

This has been an interesting thread and I have a question. or two..... :mrgreen:

Bri wrote:You can do return to me and reconciliation work at the same time that you are doing the break up. Put the person that you want in a honey jar, do some candle work where you are both taking him or her away from their current partner and brining them closer to you, do those things at the same time you are doing the break-up work.

I have ordered the kits above and I originally had planned to work with the moon phases....waning for the break up and then waxing for return. Would that be considered working at
the "same time" since it was one right after the other. It wouldn't seems so. Would be better to disregard moon phases? I have started a honey jar already. :?:

Side point and question: Since I stupidly and accidentally threw away his hair when I moved, :shock: I have been pulling out my hair (no pun intended)trying to find some of his hair. I like Catherine's idea of duck tape to find some and it got me to thinking.I am now duck taping several places. I then remembered my vacuum cleaner I was using that broke so it is still in my storage. If I found several hairs and wasn't sure if one was his or his brothers, and used both, would the work effect his brother in any way.....

Thanks for any insights here.....Good luck Snake.....
Astariell

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:57 pm

Astariell wrote:

I have ordered the kits above and I originally had planned to work with the moon phases....waning for the break up and then waxing for return. Would that be considered working at
the "same time" since it was one right after the other. It wouldn't seems so. Would be better to disregard moon phases? I have started a honey jar already. :?:

It is great to work with the moon, but time is of the essence, so do what you got to do.

Side point and question: Since I stupidly and accidentally threw away his hair when I moved, :shock: I have been pulling out my hair (no pun intended)trying to find some of his hair. I like Catherine's idea of duck tape to find some and it got me to thinking.I am now duck taping several places. I then remembered my vacuum cleaner I was using that broke so it is still in my storage. If I found several hairs and wasn't sure if one was his or his brothers, and used both, would the work effect his brother in any way.....

Thanks for any insights here.....Good luck Snake.....[/quote]

You should be ok witht the hair. The most important thing is getting the hair.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:15 pm

Astariell wrote:This has been an interesting thread and I have a question. or two..... :mrgreen:

I agree with Mary that if you need to break them up then you should be doing that work constantly until they are broken up. If you want to sync that up with timing you can use our dear friend the sun: do the reconciliation work as the sun is rising, praying that as the sun rises and strengthens in the morning sky so will ya'll's relationship get closer, more romantic, more (insert what it is you want between the two of you here) and then as the sun is setting that the relationship with the other person also sets--loses its strength, loses its energy and goes down beneath the ocean. Or you can invoke the clock hands--both hands up to draw, both hands down to banish, or planetary hours, there are several ways to think about timing outside of the lunar phases which are not the most practical standard of measurement given the fact that you will probably be working to break them up for awhile.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Astariell » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:39 am

Thank you both for this valuable advice....Logical and I like the sun rise/set method.....it is different from my former way of working.....ingrained.....it is. Love this new way (new way for me.

(I lived with my African-American family for many years until we all moved in different directions. My best friend died and I broke up with my guy. I used to think the little "hoodoo" things they did were "superstitions". "Give him this to eat, honey,and put some of this(something I thought was spice) in the rice.".... "go put some of your pubic hairs in his pillowcase and put this under the mattress" (referring to a brown envelope) A lot more stuff but not on this post....I have recently re-connected with my "black" roots and have another strong connection going on now and this was very interesting since it happened while I was here on LM looking for answers.....)

Before I drone on, thanks again.
Astariell

Unread postby snake » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:34 pm

Just an update, the break up and reconciliation seem to be going really well. Thank you all for the advice and help on this message board!
snake

Unread postby manditex » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Hello, I am interested in doing a break up/seperate spell. I have done some work with the help of Intranquil spirt, and the results have been pretty good. My ex has shown alot of interest is a lot more attentive and we are getting along great where we used to not be able to be in the same room as one another. I feel like things would go better if I work on him and his relationship now. It would take very long for me to explain everything in full detail, but I more than justified in doing what I'm doing, and I feel like I have to try everything before I give up. I would like a strong break up spell, and also does anyone know any saints for reconciliation?

Thanks all!
manditex

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:54 pm

Read about Break-Ups products and spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Read about Reconciliation prodcts and spells here:

http://luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

The saint most often petitioned for the return of a lover -- or any lost pbject as well -- is Saint Anthony. Read more about Saint Anthony and prayers to him here:

http://luckymojo.com/saintanthony.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Break up, Reunification spell questions

Unread postby Melania » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:28 pm

If you are still speaking to your ex as a friend, is it best to break contact with them while you work the break-up spell on them and their new relationship?

What if you are doing a reconciliation spell on them at the same time, do you break contact?

I guess i'm a little confused as whether you are supposed to do this if you are still on friendly terms with the ex.
Melania

Re: Break up, Reunification spell questions

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:50 pm

Melania,

It really depends on what the history of your relationship with the person is, how long you have been broken up, and what your current status with them is. If you have been in an obssesive cycle with them or if something shows up in a divinatory reading indicating it, then while the work is going you may need to cease trying to contact them. Of course, the goal is reconciliation so hopefully contact will be resumed, but if you are calling up your ex and they keep hanging up on you or not taking your calls then during the spell work you may need to ease up.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Melania » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:51 pm

He returns my calls, and last week he said he asked me to come visit him. He broke up with me in Feb. and we have remained on friendly terms.Sometimes a part of me wonders if work was done him because everything was really good then wham he broke it off because of some pretty feeble reasons. I could be wrong, just a feeling I get every now and then. I know he was seeing another person. I did order a break up and reconciliation vigil candles sequential run. There was an earlier post with a woman that was like my situation, he is definitely the dominate one in our relationship. People tell me i'm sweet and nice. Sometimes I know im too nice. So i ordered a intranquility, bendover candle vigil sequential run based on what I read. I don't have alot of experience in Hoodoo, but I have alot of belief and the desire to learn. I am doing a honey jar. By the way he is from Africa, not sure if that will have any meaning or not. Sorry this is so long.
Melania

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:05 pm

Melania wrote:He returns my calls, and last week he said he asked me to come visit him. He broke up with me in Feb. and we have remained on friendly terms.Sometimes a part of me wonders if work was done him because everything was really good then wham he broke it off because of some pretty feeble reasons. I could be wrong, just a feeling I get every now and then. I know he was seeing another person. I did order a break up and reconciliation vigil candles sequential run. There was an earlier post with a woman that was like my situation, he is definitely the dominate one in our relationship. People tell me i'm sweet and nice. Sometimes I know im too nice. So i ordered a intranquility, bendover candle vigil sequential run based on what I read. I don't have alot of experience in Hoodoo, but I have alot of belief and the desire to learn. I am doing a honey jar. By the way he is from Africa, not sure if that will have any meaning or not. Sorry this is so long.

I would get a reading from a reputable reader and get their assesment of the situation before trying to do reconciliation work. You can get a reading from miss cat through Missionary Independent Spiritual Church and you can access a list of reputable readers who have greaduated from cat's course here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsult ... rootdoctor

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Melania » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:10 pm

Thank you :)
Melania

Help with Break Up and Reconciliantopn Spell

Unread postby sammywel05 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:15 pm

I am new to this stuff and I am trying to do a break up spell and then reconcilliation. The only problem is i dont have belongs of both(hair, clothing,etc.) I have pictures of them but that is about all. The person and i are not speaking because of this other girl, he just ignores any messages i send. What can i do to make sure that i can do the spells and still have some type of affect. I do know where the girls house is and i live a few blocks away from his office. Any help would be great. SAM
sammywel05

Re: Help with Break Up and Reconciliantopn Spell

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:29 pm

I would suggest first take a look at the other threads on breakup work and reconciliation. They are real popular subjects and their are 3 or so other threads that will help you, try the search function.

Secondly give it a shot with the photos, the spell very well could work but personal concerns would be a great help.

Thirdly if the person isn't speaking to you start a honey jar to sweeten him to you.

Finally, this forum is for helping people chose and use Lucky Mojo products so don't expect to be told how to do the work with out being told to buy their products. I advise you to buy the Break Up spell kit or a Break Up bottle spell and the Reconciliation Spell Kit, they come with everything you need.

Here are some links that should help you.
Honey Jars and Bottle spells:http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html
Spell Kits: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
The page on Break Up work: http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html
The page on Reconciliation: http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html
Turnsteel

Unread postby Miss Bri » Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi there Sam,

HD has given you very good advice, links, and pointed you in the right direction. If you know where the girl's house is you can do the break up work facing that direction and you can employ sneaky tricks to bury things in her yard that will put her in close proximity to the work you are trying to accomplish.

If you live close to where he works, then you have a wonderful opportunity to use Foot Track Magic on him:http://www.luckymojo.com/foottrack.html

As HD mentioned this site is primarily here to help people understand what Lucky Mojo Curio Co supplies are best for their situation and how to use them. You will do yourself a big favor if you start out on the right foot by using authentic, traditionally made, spiritual supplies by Lucky Mojo.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sammywel05 » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:55 pm

I ordered the breakup kit. I have a few questions. First is for placing the bottle under their doorstep. Can i place the bottle under or next to the entrance outside of his office? And for disposing the remains, i dont want him to go away but just the girl, if i throw the remains at a crossroad, water will that make him go away as well because i dont want that to happen? Thanks
sammywel05

Unread postby NENA1182004 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:06 pm

I was wondering the same thing about throwing it in water. I live near a river but dont want him to go far either. :?:
NENA1182004

Get him back& keep her away

Unread postby splitpea » Wed May 27, 2009 10:43 am

I've been going threw this situation a long time. i've been to many for help, only one helped, but didn't last for long. everyone i spoke to told me this women was taking my man away from me, as soon as he would return she would go and have someone cast a spell to get him back.

me and this man have a child together and we were very happy until she interfered again. he doesn't even speak to me or see my daughter any more. he just hates me now, and we were just so happy we always were when we were together!! i want me and this man to stay together and get married and keep this women from getting in the way of our happiness and not to be able to cast anything for her to just get over him.

from what i know there not even in a relationship any more but they do see and sleep with each other. she has told people she just doesn't want him with me, because he chose me not her!!

please help me.
splitpea

Re: Get him back& keep her away

Unread postby j82 » Wed May 27, 2009 5:44 pm

hey splitpea, i cant tell you what to do, but I can suggest. Maybe getting a fiery wall of protection mojo from LM to protect againts her work. Also protecting your home and your husband i know under the suggested spell section some people posted workings you can do. You can also tie your husbands nature to only be with you ( also mentioned under the spell section and in cats book). feeding him ur men. blood concentrating on him being with you and only you should also keep him. I had an issue with an ex and another i used figure candles moved my ex towards me and the other boy towards a "new lover" figure candle. representing them moving along. if this women meets a guy she really likes hopefully she leaves yours alone. If he hates you id do a honey jar on him to sweeten him to you and a rec. spell to bring him back. you can also do the intranquility spell to make him restless and such till he returns. id start with the honey jar and rec first.
j82

Unread postby snake » Wed May 27, 2009 11:49 pm

Which book has the tying a mans nature spell?
snake

Unread postby splitpea » Thu May 28, 2009 5:11 am

thanks j82,i was thinking about the honey jar and hiding it in a plant,but as far as bringing her a new lover she has one but she doesn't want us together either she has the additude if he doesn't want me then he can't have you..
splitpea

Unread postby SouthernGirl » Sat May 30, 2009 6:54 am

snake wrote:Which book has the tying a mans nature spell?

Ms. Cat's book, http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodooherbmagic.html
SouthernGirl

Unread postby thmpsn2 » Sat May 30, 2009 2:51 pm

Thanks splitpea for sharing the info. I have a similar problem. My boyfriend and I was separated by a jealous woman who wanted me out of the picture. When he and I are together we get along fine. He told me that I would always be in his life and he would be in be in my life. She's done it again.I used the honey jar spell on him and he came back temporarly. He said that he thinks of me all the time but just doesn't call. What spell is good for his safe return to me away from her?
thmpsn2

Unread postby j82 » Sat May 30, 2009 8:05 pm

snake, hoodoo herb and root magic pg. 148
j82

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat May 30, 2009 10:20 pm

A sweet jar is not going to help here in my opinion. Its getting him to think about you in a fond way, but obviously its not bringing him back.

In this situation, I would cleanse you and your lover, and then put up a wall of protection around you and him. Then I would do some come to me/return to me lover work.
reconcilation spell it would be great...if you want something more coerce or forceful, then I would recommend a bend over spell kit with a love me or reconcilation spell kit. And if you really want to be mean I would do a intranquility spell kit.

Just make sure that you are not doing anything irritating like calling him 50 times a day or stalking him. This does not bring back a lover.

If he is with her, then I would recommend doing a break up spell kit, and hot foot her to get him away from her.

thmpsn2 wrote:Thanks splitpea for sharing the info. I have a similar problem. My boyfriend and I was separated by a jealous woman who wanted me out of the picture. When he and I are together we get along fine. He told me that I would always be in his life and he would be in be in my life. She's done it again.I used the honey jar spell on him and he came back temporarly. He said that he thinks of me all the time but just doesn't call. What spell is good for his safe return to me away from her?
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

break them up and return to me with marriage and commitment

Unread postby dolly » Sun May 31, 2009 5:07 am

Please help me, iam so inlove with my exboyfriend we knew each other 14 years on and off longdistance relationship. 2 months ago i see on my own eyes he had girlfriend living with him for 2 years with new baby. he said it was an accident and not a plan and thinking of coming out of agreement with that girlfriend, and that was he was telling me long 4 months ago that he truly love me and we will fix the whole mess and he doesnt know when and how he is going to do it,(since then i was thinking what mess is that).
What can i do i want a very strong to completely leave that girl but will support the little boy. He doesnt talk to me since we broke up 2 months ago he said he doesnt want to do anything with me and i said i dont want to hear from him again and nor to see him because he was the one hurt me and started choosing that girl to live with him on his apartment 2 years ago without me knowing. (anyhow i realize now he want the two of us before since he bought a house for me a year ago). i have pictures of my ex but i dont have for the girl i only know her complete name, we live seperate states. 3 nights ago he was calling me got 2 missed calls almost midnight we didnt talk i wonder why he was calling me i called back in the morning but he doesnt answer the phone...please help i truly inlove with this guy he is my first love and wanted to be the father of my future kids and to die with......
dolly

Re: break them up and return to me with marriage and commitment

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun May 31, 2009 12:39 pm

Well it sounds like if you were to do work you would have one hell of a fight on your hands. My honest opinion? Move on with your life. this man sounds like a dog and I wouldn't be surprised if you and the other woman weren't the only two he was messing around with. I would suggest the Black Walnut bath as described by ms.cat to fall out of love with this boy.

You can read about the bath I mentioned here : http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html and if you can't do that spell then the more easily done Cut and Clear spells would be a start. If you really want to use up resources on this see a good profesinal rootworker, tell them the whole story and see if they will take your case. You can read about the Association of Independent Readers and Rootworkers here : http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatconsultations.html#rootdoctor
Turnsteel

Unread postby dolly » Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:41 am

thank you for your sincere good advice, i appreciate it...but i do want to do a break up spell for them, i want them to break up..we were find a happy before he get her pregnant we have plans of getting married before it happen and he will change and moving to other country. but my ex change when she got pregnant...
dolly

Unread postby Turnsteel » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:49 am

Fine. Look over these pages.

http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html The page on Break Up spiritual supplies and

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-break-up.html All the Break Up products from LuckyMojo

Good Luck.
Turnsteel

Unread postby ldalle » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:29 pm

I burned a pink reconcilation figural candle for me and him and a break up figural candle for him and her and they gave off black smoke. I heard thats not ggod what should I do in this case
ldalle

Frustrated at Lack of Success With Spells

Unread postby SilverStar » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:19 am

Seems like everyone is having success with this or that spell, except for me :( In the past months I tried 5 or 6 spells from this page and neither worked. They were about different things so it can't even be that I'm just not supposed to have it... am I not supposed to have anything at all or is there such a thing as being talentless at magic? At my first spells I was not obsessing but when trying spells and neither works it's hard not to think about it more and more. What am I doing wrong? I've done uncrossing work and felt better after it but still no success with my spellworks.
SilverStar

Re: frustrated

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:13 am

[quote="SilverStar"]or is there such a thing as being talentless at magic? quote]

There is indeed, the same way that some people are plain bad at music or hopeless at drawing. Its a sad hard fact that most people deny but its the truth. But it may not be that you are untalented, are you going out and actually doing things in the physical world to support your spells? For example if you do a job spell and don';t go out and look for a job then don't be surprised when you don't get a job.
Turnsteel

Unread postby SilverStar » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Thanks for your reply, the spells I've done were the kind of spells where I can't do much in the mundane world, there were the likes of breakup spells, call me spells etc. but on different persons.
SilverStar

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:37 pm

I think we've all been frustrated at some point and almost all of us have questioned our abilities, especially when it seems like nothing is coming to fruition. It's easy to say you have faith, but it's harder to keep the faith on a daily basis especially when you want something to hurry up and manifest. You haven't said how long you've been working on your situation, but unless it's been over a six or eight months and you've yet to see a shift or change, I wouldn't give up hope just yet. Some people might say that's too long a time to wait, but my personal opinion is that if you want something, you'll be willing to wait and work for it.

If you're doing breakup/reconciliation work, just realize that things may take a good long while to come full circle. Relationships are tricky and even if one person wants out, it might take them months to actually end it for whatever reason. Same thing goes for reconciliation or contact spells. Sometimes someone's own ego or pride will prevent them from coming back or making contact for whatever reason and it simply takes awhile. Another user on here gave some excellent advise on break up spells spells. Remember that one type of spell or even several different types with the same intent might not work straight away. Hitting the couple from different angles is most effective. For example, money is always a factor in a relationship and is the number one cause of divorce, so try crossing up their money and see what happens.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:56 pm

SilverStar wrote:Seems like everyone is having success with this or that spell, except for me :( In the past months I tried 5 or 6 spells from this page and neither worked. They were about different things so it can't even be that I'm just not supposed to have it... am I not supposed to have anything at all or is there such a thing as being talentless at magic? At my first spells I was not obsessing but when trying spells and neither works it's hard not to think about it more and more. What am I doing wrong? I've done uncrossing work and felt better after it but still no success with my spellworks.

As HD said, some people cannot do spell work at all. Other people can do work for others but not for themselves, and it may depend on what kind of work you are doing--you mention break up and call me spells specifically and those are both types of relationship spells so that may not be your strong suit, you may have more luck in other areas like luck or money drawing. You mention that you did feel better after uncrossing work, so if it were me I would try some more cleansing type work and see how that goes before giving up.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Hello Silverstar

I've been doing Hoodoo for 2.5 years and I often have the same questions. From what I've learnt from others, and my recent experience of working with professional workers, here are some aspects I think you may want to address before you decide you have 'no talent'.

The first is - seriously - you need to do divination before starting a spell. Some situations are hopeless and spellwork is unlikely to turn it around. Even when a case is workable, you need to know what are the issues and objections you're dealing with, in order to choose the right spells. If you can't do divination well at this point, the best is to get a reading from a good worker and ask for suggestions - it doesn't really cost that much, and it can save you a considerable amount of time, energy and money later on.

There're also aspects of doing the spellwork that I think some people may neglect. When you prepare to do a spell, do you always spiritually cleanse your home and yourself? (And do you cleanse the bathtub with ammonia before you use it again?) Do you dispose your bathwater at the crossroad at dawn, facing the rising sun, and pray as you do so; or do you go at random hours of the night? When you're doing the spell, do you sit down and focus for a while, or do you light the candle and go off right away?

If a situation is not urgent, do you try to do the spell during/on the appropriate moon phase and days? Hoodoo is flexible that way, but like Dr Johannes once said on this forum, it's best for the inexperienced folks to follow the traditions and the steps. Also, when you're done with the job, do you dispose the ritual remains properly? It's a crucial part of the work for the spell to manifest, really!

Yesterday I read an interesting post on a Hoodoo blog which may give you some insights, too. A woman wanted reconciliation with her cheating husband, and a honey jar was done. At the mundane level, the woman continued to abuse her man with all kinds of angry words and behavior. What she truly wanted was vindication. The honey jar didn't work - with the kind of energy she's feeling, a controlling spell might have worked better.

When you do a spell, are you totally clear what's in your mind and heart? There're times when I - and some other folks here, I'm sure - did a Call Me or attraction spell when I didn't really want that person. The person called rather late and I'd moved on to thinking about someone else. The results of a spell can reflect your intention, too.

Good luck!
cabriellenil

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce