Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Destroy Affair or Marriage So I Get the One I Want

heaven

Spells to Destroy Affair or Marriage So I Get the One I Want

Unread post by heaven » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:56 pm

I am looking for some insight on the right path to go as I have always believed that coming from a place of love is always teh better choice and I am confused why some would turn to a break up spell - I have been using some vigil candles and contemplating using a reconciliation spell to help move things forward with my love - he stll has ties with his current partner and has been in a place of figuring out what is the best path for all of us as I have been as well. There is nothing harmful about my relationship with him, we love each other dearly and deeply and we both have had a lot of road blocks in our way ( ex his on again off again other relationship & some financial issues and that have them bond as well) I have always had success with the love spells with him and bringing more love and communciation and strength in our relationship and I wanted to try a reconiliation spell but I have read a lot of these forums about others using break up spells when there is always someone else in teh picture. Do I try a break up spell? I don't want to cause anyone anything hurtful other then what life would normally bring and I don't want anything karamically harmful to happen to me. Any guidance or even insight would be super apprecaitive. Thank you!

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Spells to Destroy Affair or Marriage So I Get the One I Want

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:29 pm

If you want to break them up then yes you can try to do it, but you might not be able to for a variety or reasons, they might be protected,or you might not have the talent to pull off a spell like this. t is always easier to draw new love then to go after a specific person. I general will only do a break up if its whats best for at least one of them, ones is on drugs for intense and the others mother or friends come for help. I'll break them up and move the druggie out of their lives. So you can certainly work a spell like that out of a loving heart.

Also do not be worried about karma, the idea that what you do magically comes back to bite you is a new age one, and hoodoo is may things but new age isn't one of them,lol. If the work is justified you'll be fine. Which isn't to say that you do not have to cleans your self and your space and protect yourself.
HRCC Student #1559

heaven

Unread post by heaven » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:04 am

Thank you for your help and guidance - especially about the karmic clarification as well!

honey

Unread post by honey » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:48 am

I need a little help... I have been trying to break up my target with his current girlfriend and it seems as though the holidays are here. Prior to me finding out about LM, I have been sending holiday cards to my target. But this year I want to lay a trick in the card. So my question is, would you suggest I put break-up/separation/confusion powder in the card or love me oil? I know the oil will have a stronger sent but that doesn't bother me (had I thought of this sooner I could have planned ahead and purchased more "love" powders).

Also when laying hidden tricks of this nature is it best for the target to touch it once or continuously touch the powder or oil? I ask because someone in a past thread, from earlier in the year, put a powder on a co-coworkers desk and the person wiped it off and the trick was thought of as a fail, but the target touch the powder.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:57 am

If your goal is to get this boy away from his current lover then you want to break them up first. If he already as some attraction to you, all the better. Powder the card with break up powders and send away. Its a great way of sending the trick right into their home. It would probably be recommended that you back up the trick with a vigil light or full on break up conjure. Once you've accomplished that you can draw the target to you with a honey jar and moving lodestone conjure.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

honey

Unread post by honey » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:22 pm

Thank you very much.

eben74

Unread post by eben74 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:09 pm

Genius. I have more oils then powders. That is why I am always asking about oils. I can anoint the corners of the card the same too, no? Now, how would you handle it if your target doesn't live with who you want to be with you. He stays there quite a bit, but I don't know him or even like him enough to send him a card. Can I send a break up oiled card to her with the purpose to have her break up with him or could this cause her to want to break up our friendship?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Be careful how you oil it, as oil stains paper very obviously. If you have to oil the paper, you may just want to run your lightly oiled finger around the edges of the card.

If the card is glossy you'll have it a bit easier. You can VERY LIGHTLY oil your hands and then run that over the card.

The intent that you put into the spell is the effect that it will have.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

eben74

Unread post by eben74 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:16 pm

That makes perfect sense. Thank you

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:51 pm

I almost never use oils on things I'm giving to someone because oils are hard to disguise and usually give off a pretty over odor. The powders are more subtle and capture the essence of what I'm doing. Nevertheless, both can be used. Follow the advice given by Devi, its sound.

If you are clear in your petition then you should be fine. Focus the break up on your targets and you will be fine.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:51 am

Just a caution to go very lightly with the powder. The post office is highly suspicious of anything that gives off "dust". You can always put some on the envelope adhesive too.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:10 pm

I'm involved with a guy that's still in a relationship. Yeah, yeah, I know, my bad, but I was under the impression they were on the outs. We hooked up yesterday, made plans to meet again this weekend, and now he's invited his long distance girlfriend over for the weekend so they can hang out. I know I should just wash this guy out of my life, but there's still a connection there. What spells/kits can I use to get him? Can I adapt break up spells when I'm the one interfering and not really in a relationship?

thelightfantastic

Unread post by thelightfantastic » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:47 pm

To "get him" properly, you'll first have to break up him and the long-distance girlfriend. In order to do that, you should definitely get a reading first to determine if the work is doable and if so, how to go about breaking them up and drawing him to you.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance

coconutgirl

Unread post by coconutgirl » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:28 pm

I agree, you need to get a reading.
But if you are unable to get a reading, try this spell which I have done myself with success.

FYI-this spell was given to me by a Santeria Priest
you will need:
-three mason jars
-the couple's names (each name written separately in a piece of paper- so all in total six pieces of paper-three with his name and three with her's)
-nails
-jalapenos or any other HOT peppers
- needles
-sulfur
-rocks
-black pepper
-ground coffee ( the ground coffee in the filter of your coffee maker)

-Place the names in one jar (one of his and one of hers)
add the remaining ingredients, the quantity does not matter!
-Do this for each jar
-Wrap each jar with black cloth
-and bury them far away from your house

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:57 pm

This is a forum for discussing hoodoo, so unless one is following a Santeria path, that may not be the most appropriate choice for them. Just like I would not go to a Catholic priest for advice not being Catholic.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:17 pm

You can find a wonderful and reputable reader from www.readersandrootworkers.org

They will read the situation and tell you about the plausibility of success as well as give you advice on what you can do to acheive that success. This reading will also advise you if you are wasting your time or not.

Consider using a vinegar jar to help sour their time together. A three piece moving candle spell may also be of some help, moving him away from his friend and closer to you. Anoint the backs of the two being separated with Break Up oil, and the other party's feet with Hotfoot. Then anoint his front and your candle with Come to Me, Fires of Love, and Follow Me Boy.

That should acheive the result you seek.

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:16 pm

Thanks for the advice guys! He's been texting me the whole time he's supposedly with her saying how bored he is and wants to see, so I'm hoping this wont' be so difficult. I'll definitely get a reading done. Much appreciated!

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:53 am

Make sure he actually leaves her and doesn't start dating both of you though, you never know these days ;)

Good luck to you!!!

LilCassandra

Unread post by LilCassandra » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:07 am

Didn't consider that. lol. Is it ok to do two conjures at once? If I do a spell to get him to fall for me, but I also do a spell to break them up, will they interfere with each other? Or is their a spell that does both simultaniously? I'm sorry, I'm just new at this side of magic.

Aina2

Unread post by Aina2 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:18 am

I think the previous posters covered it well, ConjureMan has great spell suggestions. Just make sure that their break up is final and he doesn't go back to her later and dates both of you. If you are breaking them up and drawing him to yourself, the spells will not interfere.

kmew1315

Unread post by kmew1315 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:26 pm

LilCassandra wrote:Didn't consider that. lol. Is it ok to do two conjures at once? If I do a spell to get him to fall for me, but I also do a spell to break them up, will they interfere with each other? Or is their a spell that does both simultaniously? I'm sorry, I'm just new at this side of magic.
You can do both easily since they're not contradictory. You could also do a three person moving candle spell that would do both simultaneously. You can find more details on this site, but the short version. One candle is you, dress with love oils. One candle is the other person, dress with breakup oils. One candle is your lover, dress the front with love oils and the back with break up oils. Start off with him and the other woman back to back right next to each other and a distance away from you. Burn the candles (use figural candles) a little bit each day and move them a bit closer to each other (and further away from the other person) each day until on the 7th day, the two of you are touching. Put a knife or scissors or tacks or something in between your lover and the other woman when you move him away from her to symbolically prevent him from returning.
-Kevin, otherwise known as kmew1315

mli

Unread post by mli » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:41 am

I am new to all of this and I really need some help. I am so in love with this man. He is in a relationship with another woman who I know is completely wrong for him. He and I were coworkers before our relationship. I saw how she treated him and how unhappy is. This was long before I had any interest in him. We became friends and so on. Now the problem is getting him to leave her. I know he wants to be with me. I can feel it. He has told people about me. She just has some kind of control over him. He isn't allowed any friends or to go anywhere or do anything. We talk about running away together and starting new. When we are together he is so happy and content. I care about him so much and want to be with him. I am afraid she is going to destroy him. I purchased the break up spell and started it 3 days ago. I want him to find the strength to get away from her. Am I doing the right spell? is there anymore I can do? I want him to be with me. Please help me with any advice.

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:57 am

I would get a reading on the situation so you can see exactly WHY he hasn't left her so far. That way you'll know exactly what kind of work to do on him - or if perhaps it's just not worth your time to try.

But a Break-Up spell is a good place to start. Just make sure to keep up your cleansing and protection while you do this work, so that no negativity ends up on your door. If you really think that he needs more courage to get away from her, than you may want to back up your Break Up work with a white skull candle with Crucible of Courage + King Solomon Wisdom to help him see her as she truly is and have the courage to leave. Starting a Love Me or similar honey-jar for you and him during this, so that he continues to stay and grow sweet on you during all this is also advisable.

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Hello Devi - what herbs would you recommend for working this white skull candle?
HRCC Graduate #1610

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Well, solomon seal root and sage are pretty standard for wisdom work. And high john is good for getting a man to grow a pair. ;)

c4th1

Unread post by c4th1 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Hi

I would like to place an order to make the man who we have been casually seeing each other to fall in love with me, want to be with me all the time and most importantly he can stop loving his wife.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:49 pm

c4th1? Have you had a reading on the relationship and what spell to use? LM has a host of products geared toward your intentions found here under female domination spells read further http://www.luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:09 pm

You definitely need to start off with a reading. Making this man simply love you, and want to be with you all the time is not going to get him to stop loving his wife. Before ordering anything...a reading is a wise investment especially in this situation.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

c4th1

Unread post by c4th1 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:42 pm

I have been reading and searching and not sure what are the best products. Will using love candle with love me oil do the trick?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:44 pm

It can help, but it wont make him stop loving his wife. This is why I recommended that you get a reading especially if they are still together.

c4th1

Unread post by c4th1 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:48 pm

Hi Starsinthesky7, thanks for the advise. I am in Australia, how can I get a reading?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:50 pm

www.readersandrootworkers.org Email the particular worker, and see if they can do it through instant messenger, or email so you wont get those out of the country kind of charges if you choose not to do it by phone.

c4th1

Unread post by c4th1 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Thank you..

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:11 am

I've been working with on of the AAIR workers since July on a break up spell for my lover. He is married, difficult situation of course. Anyway, the crux of it is that the readings all point to the work being successful and we have done a few things to make this happen. However, when I saw him this weekend (we don't live in the same city) he told me he's not interested in getting divorced at all and that he loves his wife although he is in love with me.

As recently as the day before I saw him, my worker told me she believed strongly we would be together and it wouldn't take much and we do have a reading scheduled for Thursday.

My question is if anyone has had a phenomenon like the above occur before? I will say this, he has been much more vocal about how much he loves me, etc than he has been in the past. Any input would be greatly, greatly appreciated. My heart is very heavy right now. :(

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:28 am

This is a development that you need to discuss with your worker. Something unforseen may have occurred causing his shift, or it could be something else altogether. Since she knows the history of the case and has been working on it for awhile, you need to discuss things with her for an accurate answer.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:28 pm

Yes things like this happen ALL the time where something is seen in a reading, BUT in reality things are another. In this situation, I highly doubt a man is going to tell his other lover he is having doubts about his marriage. That is going to make him look vulnerable, and leave him open. He probably does not want that. I mean you never know what is going on behind closed doors, and in someone's mind. Not to mention things like a divorce and/or break ups take time to do sometimes. Divorces are harder because other things can be involved such as money, properties, children, etc. It may take some time for the target to realize that they can find a way out.

So in any case have patience. It has ONLY been since July. Trust in the work and the worker that is working on your behalf.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:19 pm

You really never know what is going on behind closed doors. Keep faith, keep confident, and keep up your work. Sometimes you have to rely on omens and divinatory signs to check the progress of the work befor you start to see a bit of movement. That being said, speak to your reader about your concerns and make sure to disucss the lack of movement to get their take on what is going on.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:33 pm

I've been having an on again off again intimate relationship with a man for 20 years. We have always been friends no matter what and we also go through times of being lovers. We are presently lovers once again. He has a daughter who is 35 and has never married, and a son who is 20 and in college. He and his wife have sex about once every 5 or 6 months. Just not her thing. I know that he loves me, but I also know that he will never leave his wife. He has too many assets. He is an attorney and knows how much it would cost him. I have been working a honey jar recently and he is incredibly sweet to me. He just spent three days moving me to a new apartment. He will do almost anything for me but leave his wife. If I were you I would accept the relationship as it is or move on.

Darth Rosa

Unread post by Darth Rosa » Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Elveta, you have a really good point.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:26 pm

While everyone is entitled to their opinion, remember that no one knows the details of this case quite like your reader. Trust in what they've seen as they'll have knowledge that the rest of us on here do not.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:10 am

Thanks Conjureman and Stars. Your support is what I was really hoping for as sometimes even when you know a thing, you just need someone to remind you to stay on your path.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:47 am

Looks like Stars and Conjureman were spot on. My worker confirmed this morning that things are not cool at home and he's very stubborn and might take some time to work on. She made some suggestions for the next couple weeks and then we'll see what's what.

Thanks again for the support!

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:55 am

Hey everyone, I just started a vinegar jar two weeks this Tuesday....also I made a honey jar as well,

here's the thing, I have sooooooooo, & I mean soooooo much anger inside me re the couples marriage I am so scared to touch my jar........

ok I am also in love with the husband who is my target....

I made this jar to sweeten him after his break up 4 a little emotional payback, (yes we are having an affair, which aint thaat pretty) so my ? Is should I steer clear from the honey jar????

These two have been shaky for yrs n I figured since it STILL IS I culd wrk my sweet majik quickly.....

idk HELLP PLEASE!!!!

***LUV BEIN A GIRL***

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 pm

You mean your ex husband right? And he is with someone else and you are having an affair with him?

In any case, if you want to work with both jars then simply make sure you put them in two different spaces. You can keep them in the same room or even on the same table, but you need to make sure that you split and divide the space. I would have one side dedicated to the honey jar and the other to the vinegar jar. You need to make sure you cleanse the space such as with florida water, chinese wash, etc.

As for if you can work you sweet jar quickly, typically those do not work as quickly, but they are known to be gradual and steady work. I am not saying that they do not work quickly forever one, but it really depends on their situation. And this is a complicated situation

In any case, you can work with both, and I would work on the vinegar jar on certian days such as tuesday or saturday or when you are feeling angry. Then work on the honey jar on monday, wednesday or friday. Make sure you cleanse yourself when working with both jars since you do not want to mix the energies. I like to cleanse my hands before working with the next working. So just make sure you cleanse

And since you have been working on this for some time. I would consider getting a reading. www.readersandrootworkers.org

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:43 pm

Awww thank u starinthesky7 for that info, he is not exactly my ex husband, he might as well be...lol, but @ any rate I appreciate the info for it was most helpful, and will consider geting that reading......

I burned my first candle on satrday which burned nicely and smoothly, i noticed the flames were seperating alot, should I be worried or does that mean they are gonna seperate sometime soon?

I'm new to the vinegar jar but have done my homework for,several months and feel very comfortable with,what I'm doing.....

oh n 1more thing I have some WAR WATER to throw as well, but where they live is SUPER BRIGHT and very quiet, any suggestions on another way i can toss it.....oh i also knows where he works so culd i toss at his car????

sorry for the length.....thanx

***LUV BEIN A GIRL***

JayDee
HRCC Student

Unread post by JayDee » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:18 pm

have you looked into the break up line from LM ? they have a kit which comes with everything you need to do the spell, iv used it with success. clear candles are good, how soon I dont know, you can always have a break up candle set to back up the work while you do it. good luck!!
Formerly known as J82; New updated name!

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:21 pm

@ j82 know what I haven't lookd into them but I know I will now.....I will absolutely get one to work in conjunction with my jar.....I have contact with one of the targets so I do know a little of what's goin on....thanx 4 the tip sweetie, I will be getting one of those kits.......

***LUV BEIN A GIRL***

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:40 pm

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html is where you can read my info about break up work, and the break up spell kit.

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:32 am

Hey everyone, ok quickly, its been 2.5 weeks since my vinegar jar I'm optomistic its goin well, idk but my anger 2wards these 2 ppl esp the husband has grown stronger.....I have/had contact w/ him but havnt spoken t em in a while, I'm still having diff w/the WAR WATER (tossing it) bc the area is very quiet and bright, also whrn i get angry i get silent so my ? is wuld the jar be lest powerful if i just shake it sometimes w/out saying anything?? trust I am EXTREMELY still angry but just not verbally.....any feedback would be most appriciated
***LUV BEIN A GIRL***

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:00 am

Shaking the jar, and stating your intentions helps direct your work. I think as long as you state your intentions whether you do this in your head or outloud that is up to you, but you need to make sure your focus is directed. You can do this focusing mentally on them fighting or whatever as long as how you feel is directed then you are fine.

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Thanks again for the good tip....my intentions are on point verbally or non, I just wanted to make sure bc I'm not saying anything that it wouldnt be as energetic as it would if i were speakin my cuss outs on them.... but is funny cuz i see them arguing and bickering all the time.....its been 3 weeks, I did tlk to one of the targets (the husband) and he confessed to me there is MAJOR drama goin on in the house.......wooo hooo!!!! thanx again!!!

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:36 am

Hey all, ok so I dd a break up spell using ALL LM products, did a vinegar jar, and a black skull on the wife as well as got a very positve reading re: my work.....

here's the deal, the wife of the couple i have been working on left on NEW YEARS EVE due 2 finding my phone # as well as a couple of txts I sent him several weeks ago, long story short, she took his daughter n car when she left, n now he is inadvertantly blaming me fr her leaving bc of his irresponsibility in deleting the msgs......

we have had minor contact but he's distant, standoffish a little........

I pray as well as done a pink cabdle, so my ? would be should I do another red skull to convince him n make him realize he shouldve been more responsible, n not to be subconciencously blaming me also I have been there for him ever since he tld me......

sorry so long but i need some insight, I'm gonna get another reading as well......

thanx for any feedback

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:51 am

I've done quite a bit of break up work in the past for my personal work, and have been quite successful at it. But one thing I do is that I make sure the target is experiencing love drawing work through various means so that they do not end up getting mad at or blaming the other person. Basically preparing for when the couple breaks up, that the target is drawn towards the petitioner. For example, I would do a sweet jar to keep the target sweet on the petitioner.

Basically you have to prepare for instances like this especially if you are potentially putting yourself in a predicament where you are the other woman. Because 9 times out of 10 you will be blamed for the break up. That is NOT backfiring (contrary to what you might thing). This has nothing to do with the break up work a person has done, but due to you being simply...the other woman or lover.

So in any case, I would make sure that you do some reconciliation work between you and him. In addition, you are going to have to do some clarity work, or perhaps some more controlling type of work (i.e. essence of bend over) to make him realize that she is not the one for him. He is still chasing after her. So that is still a problem.

www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:33 pm

Thanks STARS you always know what to say n do girl.......I have a sweet jar i made a little while ago, just finished a love drawing candle, think I should do another one ASAP.......I went.on the LM site n ordered the bend over fixed candle.....he is a stbborn A@# , n.I've come to realize since she knows about me n how long we have been seeing each other, that the longer she rejects him n keeps his daughter from him, that will keep him away from me and its def working.....its irritating me n what I WANNA do is give em a good tongue lashing, but I don't wanna mess up all my hard n successful work......I'm thinkng I will fall back, leave em be 4 a little bit and continue my love drawing work (esp the bend over) his daughter is his life n the wife knows that.......I TRULY don't appreciate his actions bc of his carelessness I know he cares, loves, n is happy when he's with me I'm @ my wits end bc im jst as stubborn as he is.....any other thoughts would be great.....thanks again STARS!!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:43 am

I think another imperative thing you can do is get a reading done to see what other aspects need to be addressed, and to check up on your work.

www.readersandrootworkers.com

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Hey STARS, yea I plan on getting another reading just to see yes what else needs to be done......sine my last post I ordered my EBO candle, oil, & some chinese floor wash (all i cld afford @ the moment) also since my last post shortly after that last post he DID contact.me, apologized for inadvertantly blaming me, n things have been ok ever since....I, still, am burning my candles, praying 2 them twice a day as well as have little convos every chance i get bc after all the candle.has become him right??? Anywho, wifebis still MIA w/ the kid, & I makes it my business to show him my heartfelt friendship as I statd b4 we have been friends almost 15yrs.....I constantly remind em that I have his back re helping him get his kid back.....he's still a little.vulnerable rite now n I'm thinkn if i keep repeating 2 him I have his back n am there 4 him itll stick n his head n he'll much sooner than later bleive it........i will then continue my influences once i get my EBO supplies.....sorry so long but I'm feeling good re my work n just thought i'd share....thanks again STARS 4 ur input.....

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:46 pm

Hey everyone, I did some break up work, vinegar jars, & black skulls for both partes......the wife left a month ago, no divorce papers have been filed yet bc the husband wants to get the child back FIRST.....

I guess my ? would be, should i hold on to the break up work until the divorce or get rud of it accordingly & continue to do my love drawing work to keep him around???

I am now burning an EOB candle.and OMG in 2 days I saw results.

ok back to the break up items...should i hold off, get rid of, while continuing my other work????

Any feedback, would be oh so helpful......thanx

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:45 pm

YOu have properly disposed of the remains a long time ago when you finished the work. So if you have not done that, then you should. Personally, I would keep break up vigil light going to keep heat on the situation as they are not fully broken up yet. Yes you can keep the bend over candle going. But I would get a reading to see what needs to be done to ensure that they do not get back together or try to work things out. You may have to get a cut and clear candle done for both of them. But since a child is involved you are going to need to get a reading done to see what can be further done.

www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html
www.readersandrootworkers.com

channyway9192

Unread post by channyway9192 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:49 pm

Thanks STARS....I plan to get that reading tomorrow as a matter of fact, also I will mke sure to put in my cart those 2 C&C candles as well...now I DO have contact w/ the husband n he adamntly states he's divorcing her bc she snatched the daughter n hasn't seen nor hears from neither of them in over a month.....n u know what, he says the custody hearing is not till like june, so ur right ima keep doin my break up stuff, & get my reading until I see signed divorce papers....thanks again STARS!!!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:48 pm

You're welcome. I hope everything works out for you.

Crystal-Silence-League-Link

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”