Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Separate From Abusive or Violent Lover or Spouse

mairz

Unread post by mairz » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:08 pm

I've been helping a friend cope with some issues. Work was done to help with personal power and the ability to attract the things that are good for her. As a result, changes are taking place in her life that are uncomfortable for her. She's getting the idea that the work has backfired. I've thought about using st. barbara or lady of grace as novenas to ease her anxiety along with clarity oil. The idea being to introduce a brief daily ritual of positive affirmation and practice would be reassuring. I need some input please. Thanks :?:

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator
Re: Friend-Client Resistant to Beneficial Changes

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:47 pm

Hi Mairz,

First of all, make sure that she understands what she has asked for and what she should be expecting--if she was not expecting to be put in a situation where she is not comfortable than she may well be surprised that certain things are coming up, help her put it into context.

I also use King Solomon Wisdom oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-king-solomon-wisdom.html
and perhaps Blessing oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-blessing.html

And I would incorporate Sage and Solomon Seal root into work that you are doing for her as both of them are wisdom and clarity-bringers.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:06 pm

Mairz, since i do not know you, and you are not presented here as course graduate ("Certified Practitioner"), i feel that i am only taking your word for it that the work you are undertaking for your friend-client is succeeding -- but, honestly, i am not a believer in the idea that helping someone find happiness and pleasure should ever make them uncomfortable.

I have no idea what you are helping your friend with, but i am going to give you an example that comes up often in conversations: A woman has an abusive husband, but once she is helped to separate from him, she becomes sexually lonely and sad, and also feels helpless to find a new, better lover, and so blames the rootworker for "making her lonely." A practitioner used to working with clients (and any student of my course, who will have read an entire lesson on these sorts of problem clients) will know that this is a specific kind of love client and how to handle her.

Another example, and more difficult to deal with, is the client who wants to lose weight and expects this to be accomplished solely through magical means, with no attention to changing her diet or undertaking a regimine of exercise. The root doctor may do a food-revulsion spell, which will cause the friend-client to feel "starved" or "not happy." She may then blame the root doctor for making her suffer -- but, then, most trained root doctors would not take on such a case without a lot of pre-planning for the medical aspects of the case to be handled by a medical professional.

So, ultimately, i can't tell what's up with the case you describe, or why your friend-client is feeling "backfired" upon -- but i suggest that you think through the situation yourself as deeply as you are able, and consider if there are mental, medical, or social aspects to the case that need to be addressed in addition to the spell-craft you are peforming.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

mairz

Unread post by mairz » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:35 pm

Thanks so much. My friend has been standing up for herself and has been severing relationships with people who have been taking advantage of her. One of these was a controlling boyfriend. She's now in a position where she is making choices that suit her needs and she's feeling some anxiety and a little self doubt. She's learning to trust herself. This is what I meant about discomfort. We performed candle rituals for conquering fear, to retain health and to hold happiness.

Thanks again.

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:38 am

mairz wrote:I've been helping a friend cope with some issues. Work was done to help with personal power and the ability to attract the things that are good for her. As a result, changes are taking place in her life that are uncomfortable for her. She's getting the idea that the work has backfired. I've thought about using st. barbara or lady of grace as novenas to ease her anxiety along with clarity oil. The idea being to introduce a brief daily ritual of positive affirmation and practice would be reassuring. I need some input please. Thanks :?:
I actually see this quite a bit, especially with women who only want bad boy men. It takes a bit of work for them to let go of this bad guys and wanting these bad guys.

I would burn some white candles for her dressed with healing oil, althea, blessed thistle, and yarrow. St. Dympna helps with mental anxiety and distress.

Mary

RosaMona

Spell-Casting to Protect from Abusive or Violent Spouse

Unread post by RosaMona » Sun May 31, 2009 6:11 am

Hello everyone,
I'm an extremely nervous newbie who has a few questions.
My husband is very abusive and has anger management problems, is there any spell to work on him so that he can be controlled?
I wanted to do a Nation Sack, but being based in the UK, we unfortunately don't have dime coins, nevertheless any from my year of birth, is there any substitute I can use instead?
If I decide to have him leave me, is there any method I can conjure to make him just leave peacefully and never bother me and my loved ones?

I appreciate all your helps,

Rosa

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Abusive husband solutions?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sun May 31, 2009 12:24 pm

Well, I would say get out of their, get a restraining order and a good lawyer and divorce him. Magic is great but in my experience will not change an abusive man into a good one. Look into Fiery Wall to protect yourself and Court Case for when you go to court.
HRCC Student #1559

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 31, 2009 5:36 pm

Do a clear cut is all I have to say. Also, I woudl consider some Hotfoot work. But you need to get a restraining order like Hail said above.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Literarylioness
HRCC Grad-Apprentice

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun May 31, 2009 6:16 pm

RosaMona wrote:Hello everyone,
I'm an extremely nervous newbie who has a few questions.
My husband is very abusive and has anger management problems, is there any spell to work on him so that he can be controlled?
I wanted to do a Nation Sack, but being based in the UK, we unfortunately don't have dime coins, nevertheless any from my year of birth, is there any substitute I can use instead?
If I decide to have him leave me, is there any method I can conjure to make him just leave peacefully and never bother me and my loved ones?

I appreciate all your helps,

Rosa
Hot foot him out of the house, Cast Off Evil, Fiery wall of Protection, and when you feel better, some healing work.

As Hail mentioned, please get the legal and professional help you need as well.

Mary

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sun May 31, 2009 9:25 pm

It's been pointed out that hoodoo can't change a person's basic nature, and for whatever reason abusers seem to be 'bent' deep down inside, however they got there. I seriously doubt you can make any changes there, especially since abusers tend to be the controllers, and seriously resistant to any kind of authority or being told what to do. You deserve to have a peaceful, happy home, and don't let him try to convince you of anything else!
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

RosaMona

Unread post by RosaMona » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:23 am

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I've been thinking of hotfooting him, but I'm wondering; we are currently living in a property that is under his name, he has done alot of maintenance in the house and feel a strong connection to our home, we also have a child together and he's very possessive of our child, if I decide to hotfoot him, might it not backfire or simply not work because of his strong connection? And what is the threefold law if any for hot footing?
Thanks once again for your help,

Rosa

fausto

Unread post by fausto » Thu Jun 04, 2009 1:50 pm

RosaMona wrote:Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I've been thinking of hotfooting him, but I'm wondering; we are currently living in a property that is under his name, he has done alot of maintenance in the house and feel a strong connection to our home, we also have a child together and he's very possessive of our child, if I decide to hotfoot him, might it not backfire or simply not work because of his strong connection? And what is the threefold law if any for hot footing?
Thanks once again for your help,

Rosa
The threefold law doesent apply to hoodoo, thats a wiccan/pagan thing. If you are really justified in your actions, and it sounds like you are, there should be no karmic blowback. Once again, do not rely on magic alone. If you can provide evidence of physical abuse, that can go a long way in helping your cause from a legal standpoint. Get a restraining order, back it up with a hotfoot spell.

RosaMona

Unread post by RosaMona » Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:47 am

Thank you fausto for your reply, it is very relieving to know that there is no threefold law or karma coming back to one.
Now I just want to know, if I hot foot him out of our home now and decide to move, will he still stay away? By this question I mean, does the hotfooting only work on the person staying away from the property or does it work on the person to stay away from whomever hotfooted them? Because we have a child together, who he loves ALOT, is there a way that in the event that he get hotfooted, somehow returns when the effect of the spell/powder weakens? I'm asking these questions because I know that a restraining order wont keep him away, and even if he doesn't want me, he will try to get our child. Maybe I need to perform many spells to keep him away, but which ones?

Rosa

RosaMona

Unread post by RosaMona » Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:41 am

Somebody help? I really need to get this man out of my life for good!

cancankant
Newly Registered

Unread post by cancankant » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:12 am

Has this person always been abusive or was there some change? If so, when did it occur? You may not be able to get this man out of your life for good. Go through all your legal matters. Use Court Case stuff for that -- I have done those spells and they do work. The Fiery Wall of Protection for yourself is a good suggestion as well.

It doesn't sound like you particularly want "bad things to happen to him". You just don't want the abuse and are tired of being with him as a couple. I hope that he does not abuse your child. I'm not sure what the laws are in the UK, but here in the US, most parents are going to get some visitation or custody rights, so that means you'll have some contact with him. You might want to do a honey jar spell AFTER you're divorced, but put the focus on amicable interactions between you & him. After all, despite what he's done, he is the father of your child and you admit he loves the child. I assume your child loves him, too. :)
When you've gone through all your legal action, you'll probably be due monetary support for the child, so then you'll need some money drawing supplies to make sure that goes smoothly as well (especially if his payments lag or his commitment to child or spousal support is low).

Most of all, if your husband goes through a "honeymoon phase" either before, during or after you've divorced him, if you want to break it off with him, don't take him back. Most abuse situations go through several breakups of the couple and can escalate in violence and abuse each time.

Angie

Chagrinedgirl

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:22 am

If you're comfortable working with the Saints, you may want to petition St Rita of Cascia. She is the patron against abusive relationships, and a Saint of the impossible.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

hoodoohottie

How do I get her to leave him alone

Unread post by hoodoohottie » Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:56 am

Hi I was wondering what I could do to get my sister to leave her boyfriend/ex boyfriend alone. He has been trying to hit on me behind her back for the last several months and has even tried to force himself on me once. I have told her this and she gets pissed off at him and yells and breaks up with him but she is weak and always gives in to him taking him back. Now they are broken up as of today but I know it will only be a matter of time before she takes him back and i'm sick of her being stupid over him! There relationship is also verbally and physically abusive and she spends most of her money on him and her kids go without things because of it. what can I do to make her leave him the hell alone for good? I want her to completely cut him out of her life. I want her to be the one to end things.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: How do I get her to leave him alone

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:01 am

Sounds like she needs to do a cut and clear spell. Cut and Clear is a very personal conjure and is done by the individual the question is if your sister will do it for herself. Since you mention she eventually goes back to her ex- and that it is a volatile relationship, she may feel a bond of some sort to him. I like it because it has a healing element as well.

Cut and Clear Spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html)

Another option is to work a purple candle dressed with Clarity, Crucible of courage and King Solomon Wisdom for your sister to give her clarity , courage and wisdom to see that the relationship is not good for her.

Clarity (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-clarity.html)
Crucible of Courage (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-cruci ... urage.html)
King Solomon Wisdom (http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

cool_lady
Newly Registered

Abusive husband

Unread post by cool_lady » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:43 pm

Hi everybody, at the beginning excuse me please for my poor language
This is my first post here as I’m reading this wonderful forum almost every day, the huge support and responds for all is what pushing me to write today.
We are living in a male society, which mean the men have the rights whatever they are doing, either the right or wrong thing!!!
I’m married to a man without a job, he is doing some free work from time to time but we cannot depend on this to live, I’m working in a job that need presentable person a kind of public and relationship, the problem here is the jealousy of my husband not because I’m working and he’s not but because my job need me all the time day and night, it’s become big issue for him and he is fighting every day with me he’s calling me all the time and if I didn’t answer that’s mean I’m in a hell once I get home!
His jealousy is sickness, to degree that he starting to punch me, i have rejected many business trips because he is not allowing me to go although he knows that we depend on my salary, and if I open this subject to him I will get a slap on my face, this trips is very important because they are the basic of my promotion, he keep threating me by going to my work and make troubles for me and that’s mean I will lose everything, I’m so tired of all of that and living in nightmare, I don’t feel safe at all.
Dear all please help me in my case, I want him to not feel jealous at all, and letting me do whatever I want whenever I want without discussing and fighting I want him to be like a chair at home as he’s already doing NOTHING, maybe it will come in your mind that I should ask for a divorce, this is the disaster if I do so as in this situation I’ll get attacked from all the society, as I mentioned before a MALE SOCIETY.
I’m writing this with tears please help me

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Abusive husband

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:56 pm

What male society? Stop worrying about what others think and start taking care of yourself. Get away from him before it's too late. Petition Archangel Michael to protect you and read Psalm 91. Contact the legal authorities where you live and tell them your husband is hitting you. Get a restraining order. Can you move in with a friend or relatives?

I'd suggest St. Michael and Fiery Wall of Protection products.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:08 pm

I think you need some clarity and king solomon wisdom products to help you think clearly and help you make a conscious decision about a man that is physically abusing you.

Since you do not feel safe...you should be working with some protection products such as fiery wall of protection, and if you work with Saints then I would work with Archangel Michael.

I would definitely get a reading to see what you should do about this situation. Personally, I would not advise someone staying in an abusive relationship, but I would get a reading to really help you to decide what you should do.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.com
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/kingsolomonwisdom.html

As for the male society remarks, I am not sure where you are from because perhaps your country does not hold women to an equal esteem as men, and perhaps getting a divorce is not welcomed. But I urge you to make a decision that is best for yourself. It maybe a difficult decision, but your safety, and well-being is more important than what others think of you.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:09 pm

Hot foot his behind right out of your life! Put some hot foot powder in his shoes and he'll skidaddle on out! Also don't hesitate for a minute to call the police on him and PRESS CHARGES AND FOLLOW THROUGH and get a restraining order. Continue to be brave. Keep going. You can do this. Thank God you are not in denial!
I also recommend crucible of courage and Crown of Success.
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
HOT FOOT
http://www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html
Crucible of Courage
http://www.luckymojo.com/crownofsuccess.html
Crown of Success.
Cleanse the home when he is gone. With everything from bundled white sage to Chinese Wash.
Protect yourself with Fiery Wall of Protection:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
I would work with Saint Michael The Arch Angel immediately. http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html
Again call the police if you even think he is going to strike you again-- DO NOT HESITATE.
Take Care and God Be With You.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:51 pm

I too support your going to the authorities, petitioning Saint Michael and employing Fiery Wall of Protection spellwork, cool_lady! Good Luck on your path.

Azumi_chan
HRCC Student

Unread post by Azumi_chan » Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:17 am

I am curious as to where you live? Sticking around is asking for trouble. I know it's hard to even think about leaving him (it's alot different for the women in these cases to see from the outside in) But you must be strong!! Keep us posted and do try some of the suggestions given to you on this forum.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:11 pm

I don't think its a matter of caring what other people think, but rather this poster may be posting from a society where women are marginalized and not afforded the same rights of men.

Despite that I agree that its time to stand up for yourself. Listen, there is no excuse for any type of abuse. It doesn't matter where you live. I know that the thought of him leaving sometimes may be frightening, but that is the most dangerous part of the abuse. Making you feel like you have no where to go or you have no options. I tell you now that you do have options. Shake free the shakles of fear and stand up.

Start with a simple prayer. Lift your heart in prayer to St. Michael and ask that as he bound the devil up that he bind up your abuser that he cannot lift his hand against you; ask that as he brought the devil under his heel that he bring your abuser under his heel where his pinned by a righteous sword unable to strike against you, and ask that as he expelled the devil out of paradise that he expel your abuser right out of your life that you are able to regain the freedom that the Lord Himself ordained for you.

Start with a simple prayer. Look for organizations that help abused women in situations like your own. Supply-wise look at St. Michael's product line and Fiery Wall of Protection.

Good luck. I shall be setting a light for you.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:14 pm

Definitely some great advice by Conjureman Ali. St. Michael is a great protector to call upon!

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:48 pm

Hi,

I am totally new here. I was with someone for 10+ years who was verbally abusive. I got the courage to leave our home that we purchased together about 1 yr ago. Although, I still had hope that she would change. I have realized that I have no self-esteem because I wouldn't want to be abused. Right now she has changed the locks on my house and treating me like I have no rights and the house belongs to her and dating a mutual friend that is married. I am sooo hurt and confused.

I don't know if I should be trying to just let go or fighting for my house or fighting to get her back. I do know that I want to be civil and get what I deserve, which would be half of the equity in the home. I also want to move forward and regain my self confidence. I know I deserve better and I am a loving and caring person.

Please Help. I currently have two white candles lit with peace, courage and strength oils and I try to meditate everyday. But I can't get over the disrespect and hurt.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Not Sure What to Do with Abusive Ex Re: Home Owndership

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:04 pm

You are right you definitely deserve BETTER.

I think you know what is right for you, but sometimes our emotions get in the way. However, this woman is emotionally abusive to you, and going back will only set you back.

I think you are going in the right direction by lighting the candles with peace, courage and strength. I think you should have a candle lit for you regarding some healing work AND you need to get some cut and clear going so that you can move on from this.

http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html

We cannot give legal advice here but I do think you are entitled to something regarding the home. You may want to get a legal consultation regarding your chances of doing so.

Lastly, you need to get a reading along with a consultation of work you can do to get what you deserve with the home,and to move on.

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:46 am

Ohhh Starrrs,

Thanks. I know. My emotions are totally overwhelming me. I have talked to a lawyer though and I have the deed with me. I'm just afraid since I am not physically in the house she might try something underhanded.

Anyway, I have scoured the readers, to no avail. I don't know who to choose. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am on my way to buying some cut and clear because my emotions keep telling me to harm her. I am struggling very hard.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:14 am

Eh...dont harm her until you fight to get what you need. THEN you can do some reversing work to reverse anything harmful or hurtful she has done to you. But do the cut and clear so that you can get yourself together to fight for the house that is yours.

You can do quite a bit of work so that she will lose and you can perserve over her to get what you want.

I personally do some essence of bend over so that you can hold her down and rule over her to get what you want. SO when you DO go to the lawyer or take her to court you will win.

But again I would get a reading done so they can help you to see what exactly what you can do give your situation.

As to what readers well you can read the testimonial section as we all have our readers with bond well with...some more than others.

So I would encourage you to read the testimonial page, and look for the AIRR workers people have found helpful. They extend beyond the first page so make sure you look beyond that, but generally they can be found within the first three pages. I would go with getting a 10 minute reading if one catches your eye and then go from there so you can get a bit of a feel for them.

customer-testimonials-f22.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:18 am

Look for an AIRR reader --

1) who has had enough life experience to have either gone through a divorce or to have served clients through their divorces, and/or
2) who emphasizes court case and justice spells, and/or
3) who lives in the same nation and/or state as you and may thus be more familiar with the types of legal cases that arise through working with clients who are dealing with laws similar to those with which you are dealing.
catherine yronwode

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:29 pm

Thanks Cat.. I actually choose you. Daggg. I didn't know it would take two weeks though. I really feel like I need to do something right NOW... Two seems like an eternity.

iconcurr

Unread post by iconcurr » Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Okay. Had my reading with Cat. Do you know that after the reading she called me and accused me of slashing her tires and then her new girlfriend called me screaming and cursing. OMG. I can't. So we move pass that. On Monday I get home from work and somebody damaged my car. It looks like they took a screwdriver along the passenger side about three feet long. GRHHHHHH.

I called and screaming and cursed and you know what that got me, a flipping temporary order of protection served by NY's finest. Now I can go nowhere near my own house or my niece. I am soo through. All I wanted was peace. I want to move on and get what's due to me. NOW! I need justice. I have a court date that I have to go to. The lawyer I selected is fierce but charges $400 an hour so I am in search of another.

I have the honey jar going. I have been petitioning St. MArtha and now St. Michael. I did a cut and clear and I am burning the incense regularly. Any other suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks.

Verdine
Spells to Separate Completely From Abusive Ex

Unread post by Verdine » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

I've been stuck in a bad relationship for a while. I finally got him to go away to another state to stay with family for a while, but now he's talking about coming back and I want to make sure he stays THERE. Or at least doesn't come back HERE. I don't wish him any harm, I just don't want him to return. How can I best proceed?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Need him to STAY gone!

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:58 am

Sounds like you need to look at Separation products with maybe some Banishing thrown in since he's already away. Separation is a break-up product, but intended to cause a peaceful parting without a lot of drama. Banishing gets rid of someone, but does so in a way that's not meant to cross them up or cause undue negativity to come to them, like Hot Foot could. Since you're just looking to break things off and keep him away, those products would serve you well.

You can certainly put him into a freezer spell with those condition products in order to freeze him out of life, and freeze him in place - so he can't come back.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Verdine
Re: Need him to STAY gone!

Unread post by Verdine » Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:29 pm

Devi, thank you so much! In looking at information on Separation products I see something I'd like to try involving broomstraws at the crossroads, but how would you suggest I use the Banishing products?

TrueFriend

Getting rid of an abusive man

Unread post by TrueFriend » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:02 pm

Hello everyone,
I have a good friend who i have known for almost 13 years. A little over 7 years ago I introduced her to a man I knew through my work and they started dating. They now have a child together and He has been abusive, drug addicted, mean, insulting, and controlling for a long time. A few months ago I helped her with a great deal of money and energy to help her get away from him. She moved out while he was at work.

She started dating a new guy a couple of weeks ago who is not violent and her children love this man very much, today her old man showed up at the house and demanded that this man take his things and leave. He used every thing he could to manipulate her and push every little button he could to get her to do what he wanted as if she was his puppet.

I truly believe that she will never be rid of him unless i intervene. She has done the legal thing and had him arrested but by the time it gets to court he has her lying for him in court and to the lawyers by threatening her. I also believe it is because she does have true love feelings for this man but she is being destroyed, her two teen daughters are terrified of him, and the baby who is not quite two years old is called names by his own father, not funny childish names but profane cuss words. (asshole, pussy, motherfucker, ect.) I feel that it is my responsibility to intervene and make him go away in some manner because I am the one who brought him into her life and because that is the only way these children will ever feel safe.

Now my question: What would be the best way to go about this? I understand that there is no such thing as a "best" spell or working, what I mean what would be the most efficient and fast acting spell for right now and then I can do other workings later to strengthen and prolong it, I am willing to work on this for the rest of my life if I have to. I saw here at the lucky mojo company that there is a candle that is black with the two figures facing away from each other. I am planning on buying that candle, but what herbs and other things should I do?

I had the idea of doing a break up spell then doing a spell on my friend to give her the strength to resist his manipulation. I also think a spell on the man himself will do well like a get away or move away spell. This may be especially effective since he does have family in Texas that he has mentioned moving away to already. I have practiced spells in the past but I am more from a folklore background that is similar to Wicca but not exactly.

I am not concerned with the morals or ethics of this working because I have already made up my mind that by doing nothing I am doing something very immoral.

Any help or suggestions would be nice and welcome. Please.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Getting rid of an abusive man

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:21 am

Hotfoot him out of there and do a Fiery Wall of Protection for your friend. Ask Archangel Michael to protect her and her children.

CAN-GLS-FIER
Fiery Wall of Protection Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$8.50

Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

TrueFriend

Re: Getting rid of an abusive man

Unread post by TrueFriend » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:09 pm

Ty mama micki. I have learned that she did not want to take him back but he told her that if she did not he was going to take the baby and move to texas and she would never see the baby again. she is actually going to help me do a protection on her and her home. She wants to be involved. I think it will help because she just wants to be rid of him and have some peace now.

Madame Jupitero
Spiritual Cleansing/Protection After Leaving Abuser

Unread post by Madame Jupitero » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:15 pm

This is old news, but I find that even years later I feel the residue of this relationship and the destructive energies of the man I left.

Years ago, I was in a deeply abusive relationship, which I managed, with plenty of pain mind you, to leave behind. I truly believe that if I had stayed I would not be alive now, and I know it was the right choice, the right thing to do. Leaving, though, required me to pack my car with what I could carry, leave behind what I could not, cut myself off from people who did not wish me well and who would have betrayed my whereabouts to the man who abused me, and... well, floor it.

Years later, my life is better, rebuilt, and I am in a stronger place. And yet I still feel, even now, that this person's ill wishes and cruelty are tripping me up, preventing me from really becoming the person I am truly meant to be. He really did do a lot to hurt my spirit. I am so tired of feeling scared all of the time. This isn't an isolated problem-- I was also abused as a child, and I am sure that this abuse was part of the reason why I ended up in yet another abusive relationship. Well, the people who hurt me a child are mostly dead now, and I have managed to talk to my mother about the "Good God, did you really not know what was happening?" question, and there has been some healing there. I guess mainly I just want to feel FREE of the past, and strong again. I want to be the person I would have been if none of this had ever happened.

I think I need some sort of spiritual cleansing, some kind of protection magic. Something for THROWING OFF THE YOKE OF ABUSE. And especially something that will protect me from any bad vibe this man sent in my direction.

Any thoughts? I am very new to this forum, and I hope I have made this request appropriately. I listen to the podcast all the time and just love the work you are doing here! I hope that as I learn more maybe someday I can take the hoodoo course and have something I can offer to others.

With Love,

Suzanne

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Spiritual Cleansing/Protection After Leaving Abuser

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:42 am

Cut & Clear (http://www.luckymojo.com/cutandclear.html) is designed to separate people from difficult relationships or bad habits by breaking ties to the past. You can follow it with a Healing (http://www.luckymojo.com/products-healing.html) bath or vigil candle, or anoint yourself with the oil. Finally, consider the Van Van spell (http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html), it is to clear away evil, provide magical protection, open the road to new prospects, change bad luck to good.

CopperFox
HRCC Student

Unread post by CopperFox » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:05 am

Dear Suzanne,

God bless you for all you've been through. I am a survivor of child and spousal abuse and I want to tell you that I am proud of your strength and your commitment to moving on. Dear heart, you can't go back to the person you "could've been" -- what has happened to you shapes who you are. It is wholly up to you whether this is for better or worse.

You speak of a history of abuse and therefore you must be extra vigilant that you do not allow yourself to end up in abusive relationship ever again. Don't do that to yourself. Don't allow it to happen to the children in your life, if you happen to be a mother now or in the future. You have this power now and it is up to you to use it.

The suggestions you received from jwmcclin are excellent ones indeed. I also encourage you to reach out to spiritually minded people and ask that they pray and perhaps set small lights on your behalf. The Crystal Silence League is just one such organization devoted to sending positive and healing prayers.

I am also a strong advocate of cleansing baths as a rite of healing. Here is a traditional bath that was prescribed to me: dissolve one square blueing in 2oz. of Florida water, combine with one gallon natural water or herb tea such as brewed from the 13 Herb bath. Add a handful of salt (your preferred mix or a crystal salts mixture such as LM's Blessing) while praying the 23rd Psalm. Take this bath 3 mornings in a row while the moon is dark. Carry a basin of your used water out to an old tree and ask it to take your pain and fear from you and to lend you the strength you need. You may want to do this monthly until you begin to feel yourself moving clear of the past hurts which are haunting you.

Remember: You are you because of the life you have lived. No regrets about it. Let go of the pain but keep what you have learned from that pain so that you may never find yourself in such a place again.

God bless you & keep you.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121

Madame Jupitero

Unread post by Madame Jupitero » Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:07 pm

Copperfox and jwmcclin, thank you both so much for your kind words and help. Copperfox, you are of course right; what happened has happened, and if I can rise above it and fin strength in the midst of all of this, that's a good thing. I am dettermined to not let this happen to me again.

I don't have children of my own, but I have two young nephews and two stepdaughters (now adult). I am immensely proud of my stepkids-- they are strong and wonderful and have turned out beautifully. My brother and are of like mind when it comes to my nephews (his sons); he has gone to a lot of trouble to put his foot down and protect them from those members of the family who were the problem, and he is a great father. Our mother to her credit tried to do the same for us when we were children, but didn't sufficiently understand that children need a coherent narrative and that pretending that something didn't happen doesn't work out well in the end. I think I suffered a lot from her need to act like everything was normal. So yes, I see your point.

Crystal Silence League: I have joined, and sent away for my booklet. I have crystal, a pale pink quartz the size of a small apple. I also have a citrine. I haven't used either yet though.

I have one last question: Back when i was with my first husband (the abusive one) I was a poet, in an MFA program. My need to get away from him though pretty much sabotaged my graduate studies. Something had to give, and being safe came first. What else was there to do?

One thing I would really love to do is get back to my writing, get my voice back, get back in touch with that great spirit within, that vein of gold and truth.... AND WRITE AGAIN. That relationship did so much to silence me, and I let it happen (my ex is a prominent writer, so at the time staying with my art was difficult-- he really did knock it right out of me. Also I had to leave behind literary friends who were primarily his friends).

I would like to find some way, anyway, to finish my graduate studies, even if it serves no practical purpose ( I care less about publishing than I do about the actual writing, though I am proud to say that I have been invited to take part in a reading at the end of this month-- yay).

Does anyone know of a good SING HEAVENLY MUSE/BELT IT OUT MY GOLDEN ANGEL spell? Something to inspire a writer and break through creative blocks?

Many thanks again!!

CatLadyV

filed for separation after assault by stepson

Unread post by CatLadyV » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Hi,

thank you all for reading my post.

This is a situation which has become more abusive in the last 6 months. My husband had a brain injury which I feel has made it very difficult for him to make resonable descions. I have cared for him, and hleped him keep his job over the last 2 years. My stepson, who was not living with us, returned from school to live with us, after not living with us for aover 2 years.

My stepson has actively worked a wedge with his father and I. I previoulsy enjoyed a good relationship with thsi boy whose birthday on February 6 will have reach the age of 20.

He has assualted me twice in the last 6 months and most recently, when he assulated me, my husband blamed me.
My husband began calling me "the Enemy" a few weeks previous to the escalated actions of my stepson.

We also had an insurance claim settle for a nice chunk, just 2 days also before my stepson assaulted me.

He continues to threaten me, and I am somewhat fearful.

I left the house and and took all that was dear to me, namely my animals and went into hiding. I have a court date in a few weeks, as I have filed for a separation. It seems I do not even know my husband anymore. I truly think he has entered into some type of dementia, as this same stepson, only a couple of years ago threatened to sue and inprison him as well.

I have documentation that i alone worked very hard on teh insurance case and that it delayed teh finish of my schooling as well as impacted my business greatly. My husband controlled all of the money, and that was fine till my stepson managed to get control of his father.

I have little and will need spousal support at least for a while. They are living in the house with all the money and trying to stop me from getting my share of the insurance claim.

If this is confusing, please ask me to clarify? I am sorry, I know it is coomplex.

To recap:
1. I have been assualted and threatened by my stepson who also endangered my animals
2. My husband has a brain injury/ I have no current income and need spousal support and my share of insurance claim
3. The stepson wants the insurance claim and to have wild parties at house

Thank you
Cat ladyV

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: filed for separation after assault by stepson

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:59 pm

File assault charges against your stepson and hire an attorney to get your share of the marital assets. Work with Court Case products or a spell kit. Petition Archangel Michael for protection and pray Psalms 91 and 23.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Court Case Spells and Spiritual Supplies (http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html)
Petitioning Archangel Michael (http://www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 am

You could also work with Money Drawing, Wealthy Way or Prosperity products for money from other sources, such as a job or business.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:23 pm

Great advice all. I can only add that Pay Me products are also great to get them to pay up the support you want.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

CatLadyV

Unread post by CatLadyV » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:14 am

Thank you Mama Micki and ConjureMan Ali,

I know that you know the best ways to accomplish my goals and get my life back. I have an interview tomorrow. For now though, I am unable to buy any more supplies. I have some candles and Special oil number 20, reversal oil, dragonsblood oil, domination oil, uncrossing oil and also commanding oil.

I have a lot of wild herbs around me, such as Rosemary, Yarrow, mint, sage and I am also near the ocean and can gather there. I have a lemon tree too and geraniums and bay leaves, lots of great plants as it is coastal and things grow very easily.

Is there anything i can do with what I have?

Thank you so much for you kind advice,
CatLadyV

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:05 am

Hi CatLadyV,

until you can get your hand on the supplies suggested by Mama Micki and ConjureMan Ali, candles + special oil #20 are a good way to multi-purpose improving your own conditions (special-oil-no-20-questions-and-answers-t6672.html). The following thread also has some really good ideas for money drawing/keeping on a tight budget: easy-low-cost-money-spells-t989.html

if you have any personal concerns from your husband and/or his son, these can be used to make any work with what you do have stronger. (a mirror-box for your step-son comes to mind...)

however, as so wisely mentioned above:
Mama Micki wrote:File assault charges against your stepson and hire an attorney to get your share of the marital assets. Work with Court Case products or a spell kit. Petition Archangel Michael for protection and pray Psalms 91 and 23.
Blessings and best of luck through this time of trial.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:10 pm

Good to see you moving on to other wuestionsw -- you will find a section of the board devoted to spell work around issues like personal power, career, and so so forth. We're always glad to recommend spiritual supplies for your use.
catherine yronwode

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:56 am

As others have said: congratulations on the leaps and strides that you have made in your life. For the writer's block, you can consult the following threads which provide different methods of addressing the condition:

which-candles-to-use-for-writerʹs-block-t10902.html
need-help-with-a-spell-to-remove-writin ... t3099.html
suggest-a-mojo-to-finish-a-book-t323.html

Blessings.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

CatLadyV

Lying spouse and stepson

Unread post by CatLadyV » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 am

Hi Everyone,

I have posted before regarding my recent separation from my husband, which was caused by / planned by my 20 year old stepson who came home to get control of his father during the summer. My husband has a brain injury which could heal almost completely if he would take take care of himself.

Just a year ago, my husband distrusted his son wholeheartedly and with good reason as this young man tried to put my husband in prison, for actions this same stepson committed
himself. How this young man wormed his way back into my husband's confidence I will never understand.However, he now supports his son even more.

My husband it seems is enraged because I was not willing to put up with the abuse from his son and took action to protect my self and my animals. What was a separation (legal) started by me, has escalated to him filing for a divorce.

My husband does have a brain illness, however, I feel that he is still ultimately responsible for his choice to lie to the court (we were in court last week) to lie to himself and to lie FOR his 20 year old son. They are both lying now to cover for each other.

I am deeply hurt and angry and at a financial disadvantage as we ran our marriage in the old fashioned way as we are older. This means that we had one account for the household and he basically controlled all the money. (He still has most of the money as he and his attorney have caused many delays to prevent him from giving me my share.)

We have a settlement conference on the 14TH of September and then a trial on October 4TH.

So, I am busy trying to access and collect documentation to support my issues. I see according to the astrology it might be better to settle in October, but would like some input on this.

In the mean time, my husband and his son are saying that i assaulted my stepson, when in fact the reverse is true. I refrained and walked away after being assaulted by the stepson on two separate occasions.

I don't know what to do about their lies and defamation of character. My Stepson, I believe, got into his father's Facebook account and left some very damming messages on my wall. As I am an artist and have received many commissions from Facebook this hurts my business. Of course I forwarded these incidents to my attorney.

I am rambling, because I am overwhelmed and there are so many other things going on, not even sure if I have posted this on the right thread. I will also post on the divorce thread.

Truly, after caring for my husband during his illness and taking charge of a nasty insurance claim, I am being put aside when the money has come in, and I believe that part of this reason is because my stepson lost his scholarship and my husband wants him in college at all costs, even at losing me. I have dreams where I see tears in my husbands eyes at his choice and feel his guilt, however, I also see that he is steadfast in his decision to support his errant son.

Basically, I need my share of the money and to be protected from the lies and threats and to also be able to keep all of my animals safe.

I also have to go up with in the next 20 days and retrieve what i can of my personal belongings. I have really no place to put my things because he still has most of the money. I feel nervous about going back as they are so angry that I had the nerve to stand up to them and file charges against my stepson.

Thank you

CatLadyV

beebee22

Re: Lying spouse and stepson

Unread post by beebee22 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:11 pm

I was sorry to read this, I do hope things go better for you as it sounds like a crazy time at the moment.

It sounds based on your situation there are many things you need to do to protect yourself but upon reading, it makes me feel that this separation is something that you both don't want.

Have you thought about a honey jar and adding in your stepson and husband or is divorce something that you want?

chelly88
Newly Registered

Banishing abusive husband for good

Unread post by chelly88 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:59 pm

Does anyone know of a worker that I can hire to banish my abusive husband from my home and life for good? He refuses to leave my home after I filed for divorce. Please help if you can..it's getting worse. :cry:

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Banishing abusive husband for good

Unread post by Devi Spring » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:01 pm

You can find a list of skilled and ethical workers at the Association of Independant Readers and Rootworkers:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org

In the meantime, pray to St. Michael for protection for yourself. You can ask him to protect you and to remove your husband safely.

If you're able to, get a Fiery Wall of Protection spell kit which will help put up strong protections, and help to rid yourself of the enemy.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

Mysticserver

Re: Banishing abusive husband for good

Unread post by Mysticserver » Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:39 pm

While you are waiting for the spell kit to arrive and work get an order of protection. If you are lucky the judge will grant a stay away order to give you time and space to do what you need to do.

LA Rue
The Order of Things...Hot Foot, Protection, Reversing

Unread post by LA Rue » Sat Sep 24, 2011 8:54 pm

Hello all,
I am in need of advice on the order of spells.
To make a long story short, I have been married for eighteen years. Seventeen of those years have been filled with betrayal, lies, and physical and emotional abuse. I had not, until recently, spoken to anyone about it.

I had a reading performed about three months ago and I was asked what I wanted to do. This was a reasonable question, however, I was stumped. Nobody had ever asked me what I wanted before. I have felt so insignificant for so long that I didn't even understand the question. Since then, I have done a lot of soul-searching...
My next thoughts fell upon justification. Are my thoughts/future actions justified? I know that God doesn't want me to live this way. And, I know all of the horrible things that I have gone through. I say this because I was beginning to feel that maybe I was losing my mind and this was all a mistake…or that I was being too sensitive, as I was often told by my husband’s family. Not so. I have endured so many senseless and undeserving acts of disrespect. I began writing them down one evening and "the flood gates opened." I could not believe how I have endured, or even survived, spiritually and mentally.

My young son is changing. He is learning behaviors and mannerisms that are just not appropriate and my husband will not listen to my pleas on my son's behalf. My son, this tiny little boy, has given me, allowed me, to have the strength that I need. Now, I have the strength, the belief, and the vindication to do what I should have done long ago.

I have decided what to do. My earnest request for advice has to do with the order of performing my work. I plan to perform a Fiery Wall of Protection Spell for me and my son, Hot Foot, Reversal, and Cleansing. Is there anything else that anyone can suggest?

I greatly appreciate your time and any help anyone can provide.
LA Rue

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: The Order of Things...Hot Foot, Protection, Reversing

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Good order, but reconsider the hot footing because your son is his son right? That being the case you may want to work some conjure for your husband to be more attractive as a father for his son. But its your call.

LA Rue
Re: The Order of Things...Hot Foot, Protection, Reversing

Unread post by LA Rue » Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:13 pm

Hello jwmcclin,
Thank you for responding. I have thought about the Hot Foot spell for a while now. And, yes my son is his son also. I find myself at a loss but I keep going back to one thought: Will Hot Footing my husband now save us from more hurt in the future? When my son mimics his father's tone, attitude, and behavior it breaks my heart. And, how do I say, "Don't do that," or "Don't say that," when he hears it from his dad.

Please bear with me as I think this through...I have lived with this man for eighteen years. His words have cut through me and changed me. No amount of conjure will help this man become less selfish, less moody, less hurtful, less negative, etc. He has only cared about one thing...himself. He laughs at me when I read my Bible, gets demeaning, violent and extremely forceful if I mention visiting my mother, and clearly disregards anything that I ask of him. O.K., so maybe all wives go through this? I don't know. All I know is that when he "cuts us" down with his words, I am left to pick up the pieces. I am tired of cleaning up after his messes. I have a son to raise.

After all this, my question is: Will Hot Foot remove him from our lives so that he may find peace elsewhere and let us live out our lives in peace as well? I know that Hot Foot is harsh but my son and I have been through so much already...

Please help with your thoughts...
LA Rue

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”