Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity, Separation of Friends

loveofmylife

Re: Spells to Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity, Separation of Friends

Unread post by loveofmylife » Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:20 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Thank you for the compliments, but this is no conjure of my own devising, I learned it elsewhere, though i've personalized it a bit and prescribed it to clients in the past.

You can certainly use name papers

Using it on one person won't necessarily make them hate themselves, but it will make them angry in general and will go around angry.
I started doing this today on a girl that is trying to steal my husband !!! printed off her photo wrote her name on it added black pepper,chili powder and red peppers twisted it up and surrounded it with foil !!

She is at work with my husband today .. Hope She Has a real Hot Day !!!! Ill turn up the heat every day on this girl...

loveofmylife

Unread post by loveofmylife » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:45 am

update !!!

I am still turning up the heat on this skank trying to steal my husband !! in fact i have added her name in black on a brown paper in a glass cup with a nice concoction of vinegar,water,black pepper,assorted red peppers

Turn up heat under the cast iron skillet and pour a little bit of the liquid pepper/vinegar water in the hot skillet and throw her peppered picture cigarette in the sizzle,steam pepper ... I feel it might be giving her a real good anger issues by now.

What else can i do or add??

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:You can try a reversal conjure which would double back all the emotinal issues they've caused back on top of them. You can also create a vinegar jar which can be used to create discord, strife, and fighting in any relationship. I'd probably do both of the, reverse it all back on them, then sour their relationship.

A neat trick that I learned is you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight.
Hello ConjureMan, I was wondering if when you do this do you roll up their pictures individually or do you roll them up together?

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Individually. A little rolled up packet of red pepepers for each.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate #1550, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

TheBestest

Unread post by TheBestest » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:02 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:Individually. A little rolled up packet of red pepepers for each.
Ok perfect! Thanks!

Lu Bana

Unread post by Lu Bana » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 am

I am trying to break up a couple. I've had divination from an AIRR that says my break up work had taken affect but the couple was able to work through their issues, but a break up is still possible it just may be a slow break up.

I used a break up kit previously, and now I have two vinegar jars (a smaller one that is easier to bury) working on the couple along with two freezer spells to freeze out my target's current gf and a close friend of theirs.

I am considering adding destruction products to aid in not only speeding up the break up but also to make it a nasty break up so there won't be any chance of reconciliation.

Has anyone had any experience with using destruction products to enhance break up work?
Thank you, St. Expedite
Thank you, St. Martha

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:38 am

Hi CartTart,

personally I'd go with Banishing (to get her to go away) or Crossing (if you're feeling particularly nasty) products on the gf rather than than Destruction line. Destruction is exactly what it sounds like - Destroying her - the tower of Babel that comes a'tumbling down: that's a whole step beyond a nasty break up.

For a nasty break up, make sure that you have black cat and dog hairs in your vinegar jars and top that off with lots of cayenne, poppy seeds and rusty pins, needles and/or nails.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

Lu Bana

Unread post by Lu Bana » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:00 am

Thanks, Aura. I never considered using banishing products. I will definitely have to add it to the spell work.
Thank you, St. Expedite
Thank you, St. Martha

Jeannie M.

Unread post by Jeannie M. » Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:09 am

I have a picture of the two of them together. It's small, from Facebook. Do I have to cut them apart before I do this? I don't have a picture of the one who's causing the trouble by himself. Thanks in advance.

tigermoon
Newly Registered

Unread post by tigermoon » Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:50 pm

I need to break-up a couple who are in the "just friends" phase. She has absolutely no idea he feels this way about her(I don't think), but I do, because he is blowing off my advances for her.

I want them to fight, and hate each other. I have her in a freezer spell right now,so far it's working,I think. I don't believe she is having contact with him(he won't tell me anyway).

But I want to move it up a step, I want her to move away and hate him. I can't sprinkle things on her doorstep as I do not know where she lives. I just have her name, a photo, phone number.

I want a relationship with him, but I need him to move on from her and stop pining for her.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue May 15, 2012 12:20 pm

Update ----
I tried this little trick posted by Conjureman, Holy moly does it work well!! It wasnt immediate (but Ive come to find that nothing really manifests immediately in my case), 3 months later and my significant other has completely gotten rid of several negative people including his best friend because he no longer gets along with them and is put off by their negative attitude. My goal was to get him away from the naysayers and to cause discord between them (they are nasty people who have gone out of their way to try to break us apart because they are jealous and dislike me). Turns out they dug their own graves by being hateful and saying awful things to him. In my case this spell/trick caused them to keep on bringing up my name negatively which ultimately caused them to fight and finally, broke them apart.

Thanks so much for sharing Conjureman. I honestly didnt even realize until I remembered I had done this awhile back.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon May 21, 2012 4:43 am

glad things worked out for you.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

aura
Forum Moderator

Unread post by aura » Sun May 27, 2012 3:56 am

Hi tigermoon,

A vinegar jar or break-up bottle spell will get them fighting like cat's and dogs. Depending on how harsh you want to go, you can use Break-Up products along with Banishing, Hot Foot and/or Crossing on her. These techniques won't require sprinkling her doorstep so you'll be fine with a name, a photo and the phone number.

To help with the relationship to him, begin a honey jar NOW. Get the two of you working toward each other that way already.

Best of luck.
Aura Laforest
----------------------------------------
Thank you, St. Joseph of Cupertino

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sun May 27, 2012 5:53 am

I would get a break up spell kit as it has everything you need.

I would sprinkler her side of the candle only with hot foot powder and then you can dispose of her remains far far away from hers.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Smiley_

Unread post by Smiley_ » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:02 am

Hi, with regards to putting two pictures of the two in a jar with nails ect is it sufficient to just put the pictures in a bottle of Lucky Mojo Four Thieves Vinegar?? By the way i will also be trying out Conjuremans little trick thanks!

SeleneAnna

Unread post by SeleneAnna » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 am

Oh my goodness I love the pepper packet idea! I wish I would have thought of it myself! I'm going to give it a try after I finish the cycle of work I am doing now. Genius!

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:17 pm

I had a reading with Conjureman Ali recently and he suggested adding the frying pan job to my work. I honestly think it may be working, but there is one thing that bothers me...

I am just frying them plain on a pan (sprayed with non-stick spray so I don't ruin my pan too bad). But it doesn't make a crackling noise much and I REALLY want to hear some noise so I can get into the energy more. I don't have any grease but I do have olive oil. If I put some in the pan would that help make noise? Or would it make the papers too moist and fall apart? I really really need more noise!

PS) I think it's funny if you google "Lucky Mojo Ali frying pan" this is the first result :mrgreen:

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:47 pm

well I added olive oil and still no noise. boo. I still enjoy doing this trick though :D

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:28 pm

it's me again....

to answer my own question, if anyone else wonders some time down the road, white vinegar worked to make the sizzling noise. Makes sense purpose-wise too! I just put a little tiny puddle in the middle of the pan and throw the 'cigarette' packets on it. It sizzles, steams, crackles, smokes. Gets me WAY more into the moment!

nana664

Unread post by nana664 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:20 am

With the 'cigarette' trick, do the people involved need to be together physically (in the same room, etc) while doing this? I want to create some discord within the good 'ole boys club at work, but they are not always at the same location together. It would be fun to watch this manifest. :twisted:
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:27 am

The trick tells you to roll up peppers in a petition paper/photo and to then heat it up on a pan. Why would you add oil to it? That only causes the papers to mush up.

Now I also put people's personal concern/photo inside of a pepper, one for each of them, and roast that in a pan. Sometimes I will occassionally add vinegar to that work.

If you don't hear it popping or crackling that is ok, but if you heat the peppers right you'll hear it.

nana664, I usually do this work when I know my targets are together.

mystic_fae

Unread post by mystic_fae » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:07 pm

yeah, the oil didn't work out so well LOL. The vinegar has been good though. I don't drown the pan in it, just a few drops here and there.

Olivialeigh

Unread post by Olivialeigh » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:20 pm

ConjureMan Ali wrote:You can try a reversal conjure which would double back all the emotional issues they've caused back on top of them. You can also create a vinegar jar which can be used to create discord, strife, and fighting in any relationship. I'd probably do both of the, reverse it all back on them, then sour their relationship.

A neat trick that I learned is you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight.

Just an update, this trick really worked for me. I had a group of girls I was trying to cause discord between and my boyfriend. I tweaked this a little to add a strong personal concern of my boyfriends in the rolled ciggarette. I later forgot I had done this but about three months later, My boyfriend dropped these troublemakers as friends and no longer speaks to them. Thanks so Much Conjureman for sharing this!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:24 pm

I am happy it worked out for you. I am a fan of workings like this.

DrJulie

Unread post by DrJulie » Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:40 am

ConjureMan Ali wrote:I am happy it worked out for you. I am a fan of workings like this.
Conjureman, I followed this advise as well and but a spin on it and the results are interesting and I'm at the "where do we go from here" moment...I purchased a break up bottle, added various personal concerns and created a shaking jar from it, I have been working it for sometime.. while the jar is "at rest" I have it displayed/stored on a plate covered in graveyard dirt...this was a recommendation to me and by whom I'm not sure...several times the top of the jar has popped open when at rest (the vinegar gas is long gone) and I find out that day normally a blow out has ensued...I dont believe this is a coincidence...still they are back together after afew days...I conjured, on the same alter, a reversing spell you spoke of in another post some time ago..I used a black dipped/red inside candle, butted it, and used a mirror, crab shell powder, etc ...this time they broke up for a month, but from what I am to believe, are once again together albeit it not for long after this big slip...At this point, I am looking for ideas as to what to do/add to for once and for all break them apart
Julie xoxo

Priestess Divine
HRCC Student

Unread post by Priestess Divine » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:59 pm

What if you don't have a picture of one person....the others are unknown love rivals...say dates. Thanks
Best of Life ~ Thank you Archangel Michael & my ancestors for your protection. Trinity of the 3.

yellowstars

Unread post by yellowstars » Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:13 pm

Love this spell, ConjureMan! I'm thinking of using it on just one person, to encourage the anger that person already has, but just with everyone around them, not towards specific person. It's sort of for break up work, but I'm only targeting one of them, if that makes sense?

I currently have this person in the freezer... would it be counter-productive to roast them? Obviously I'm not pulling anything out of the freezer to roast, two totally separate spells, just wondering. The freezer spell was specifically her sexuality in my petition. I was wanting to just roast her picture for the rest of the waning moon to bring out her bitterness and anger for everyone to see, wasn't going to add a petition or anything. Would that work?

Thanks everyone!

lisagirl1

Unread post by lisagirl1 » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:01 pm

[quote="ConjureMan Ali"]You can try a reversal conjure which would double back all the emotinal issues they've caused back on top of them. You can also create a vinegar jar which can be used to create discord, strife, and fighting in any relationship. I'd probably do both of the, reverse it all back on them, then sour their relationship.

A neat trick that I learned is you can take a picture of each, baptize them, sprinkle seeds from a very hot dried pepper on top of the picture, add some red peppers, then roll up like a hand rolled cigarette and twist the ends to keep all the seeds inside. Put them on a pan and turn up the heat. Let it singe a bit, then let it cool off before you repeat. They'll be burning up with anger and it'll cause them to fight. ( would I just fry them on the pan after they are rolled up like a cigarette,, or do i have to wrap this in aluminum foil first??? Love this spell and can't wait to try it,, I just want to get the specifics correct!!!

lisagirl1

Unread post by lisagirl1 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Conjure Man or Anyone who can help...

would I just fry them on the pan after they are rolled up like a cigarette,, or do i have to wrap this in aluminum foil first??? Love this spell and can't wait to try it,, I just want to get the specifics correct!!! Thanks,, Lisa

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:57 pm

Tonight I tried a break-up spell I found on here, where you put herbs inside pictures of the targets, roll them up, and then heat them on the stove a few times. After I finished, I got online and saw a post from one of them that made me think it worked instantly! I can't remember which thread I found that spell on, but I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to make people argue!

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:33 pm

Thank you for the results review. Good to know this cooks up the situation fast!
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Thank you for sharing! The spell you are referring to, I believe, is one that ConjureMan Ali posted in the To Cause Discord, Fights, Enmity... thread.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 pm

Oh, the one thing I did differently was I added some lemon verbana. And the pictures of the targets were actually from one picture of them together that I cut in two. To me, there was something symbolic in cutting them apart in the picture.

Papa Newt
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Papa Newt » Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:39 pm

Tearing or cutting apart a picture of them together or a name paper is a strong action to do for Break Up work.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1649G
Thank you, St. Expedite!

marie2

Unread post by marie2 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:15 am

Hello
that sounds amazing, do you think i could have the instructions?
would be very grateful
thanks

marie2

Unread post by marie2 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:19 am

its ok think i found it now lol sorry
thanks

just wondering what i do with it after i burn it to singe???

marie2

Unread post by marie2 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:23 am

sorry for getting back again so soon, but i was thinking of performing this spell. I just have a few questions. i put one on previous reply but I'm wondering will this spell work if i want to seperate two people and make him come to me?
we are already involved
will it just make the couple fight between themselves?

tinklebell

Unread post by tinklebell » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:33 am

Hi,

I was wondering can you cause discord between a person and city. For example, make the person hate the city so that they will decide to move far away or make the person become angry and change their minds about buying a home. Would the frying pan spell work for this? Is this possible and if so, I would one go about doing this? I humbly ask and say thank you.
I would like to give thanks to St. Lazauras, St. Expedite, St. Jude, St. Anthony & St. Michael!

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:57 pm

tinklebell wrote:Hi,

I was wondering can you cause discord between a person and city. For example, make the person hate the city so that they will decide to move far away or make the person become angry and change their minds about buying a home. Would the frying pan spell work for this? Is this possible and if so, I would one go about doing this? I humbly ask and say thank you.

I'm wondering this too.

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Sun May 26, 2013 9:43 pm

Hello,

I really want my bisexual friend to have a very horrible fight with one of his straight male friend so they wont talk to each other anymore. Also, he is now talking to two different women and is thinking of courting one of them as a girlfriend. I also want him to have a bad fight with these two women, but I do not know the name of one. What oils can I use for this ?

Especially for the woman who I do not know her name, how can I say my intention for this ?

Thanks a lot

Leah Rivera
Site Admin

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Mon May 27, 2013 10:15 am

So you want one person to have a fight with three people, one of whom's name you don't know. I would use the break up spell kit. It comes with a bottle with the 9 pins, nails, black dog hair and black cat hair, that is used to cause fighting. You can put in three name papers (personal concerns if you have them as well), just describe the other person who's name you don't know, such as "the woman who ___________ is attracted to and won't be doing right by".

Obviously, the less information you have, and the less personal concerns you have, the less likely the spell will be to completely effective. So do your best to follow the spells instructions and get the information. Maybe try and get the girls name at least.

Lucky Mojo Break Up Spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon May 27, 2013 1:11 pm

Leah Rivera wrote:So you want one person to have a fight with three people, one of whom's name you don't know. I would use the break up spell kit. It comes with a bottle with the 9 pins, nails, black dog hair and black cat hair, that is used to cause fighting. You can put in three name papers (personal concerns if you have them as well), just describe the other person who's name you don't know, such as "the woman who ___________ is attracted to and won't be doing right by".

Obviously, the less information you have, and the less personal concerns you have, the less likely the spell will be to completely effective. So do your best to follow the spells instructions and get the information. Maybe try and get the girls name at least.

Lucky Mojo Break Up Spell: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html
No, I want my bisexual friend to fight with his straight friend, AND I want my bisexual friend to fight with another woman who I know the name, AND I want him (my bisexual friend) to fight with another woman who I do not know the name.

They are 1 guy and 2 ladies who do not know each other.

Leah Rivera
Site Admin

Unread post by Leah Rivera » Mon May 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Same answer applies :) I just got confused on which he was him :)
Leah Rivera - HRCC Graduate Apprentice #0896

sun369

Unread post by sun369 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:51 pm

Leah Rivera wrote:Same answer applies :) I just got confused on which he was him :)
wow, one spell makes my bisexual friend to fight with three different people who dont know each other !!! Especially his straight male friend is not involved in a romantic relationship. He is a jerk, a butt hole. So, I dont want my bisexual friend to be taken advantage of.

Anyways, thanks for your suggestion. I greatly appreciate it !!!

Im going to try out because my love spell has worked so great on my bisexual friend. He's just flirty !

psychicveronica77
HRCC Student

Unread post by psychicveronica77 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:29 am

I am on FIRE! :evil: I will be doing this cigarette pepper spell. Quick questions how's the best way to discard this mess.

Alicia Keyes: THIS GIRL IS ON FIRE!!!

onyxorchid

Unread post by onyxorchid » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:26 pm

I tried this again yesterday, but after I finished I realized I had forgotten to baptize the pictures. I'm planning to redo it on Tuesday, but would what I did yesterday still have any affect on my targets?

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:45 am

onyxorchid: Possibly, but if you even recognize this as anything less than correct I would go ahead and do it again properly.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

vitax

Unread post by vitax » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:45 am

Hello all,
I did this spell yesterday evening and todays morning. I took the photo of my ex and put the cayenne pepper and chilli pepper into it and rolled. As I don't know what is her new boy name, I wirtten something like "the one from city XX with whom YY is having sex and meets and was on hoilidays". I baptized both rolls.
I need to tell you, that I am heatin them on a small pan, and shaking it often, and a little of this hot stuff is going out of the paper so they are inside and out all around hot stuff. During shaking I am visualizing how they are arguing, hating, not talking with themselves and etc stuff. This spell is releasng a lot of dark energy inside me which I am directing to them :twisted: This weekend my ex is spendin with him, but I hope I will get some report from her soon because we are in contact.

And to strenghten the powers of destroy, I will do today the vinegar jar so the best of the best will be working for me :twisted:

Love this hoodoo stuff :D

Little edit:
Because I have some poppy seeds left after doing the vinegar jar on my ex, I invented, that when I am not heating the cigarettes, I will be storing them half-way down into poppy seeds, so they will be horribly angry and not able to talk and communicate. :twisted:

I am even thinking of heating them with pan covered with a little of poppy seeds, so they fill be figting, arguing, and - will be not able to reconcile because they will be not able to talk and communicate

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:33 pm

This little spell is great. Always comes through. It is straight forward, so I recommend not over complicating it. Do it as recommended, put your prayer into it, and heat it up over a period of time and you'll see them fight and bicker badly. If you have a day to commit to this, heat up the papers every other hour to ruin their entire day.

If the papers burn up or you are done, dump the entire thing in their yard or where they will walk through it. If you don't have access to their property then dispose at the crossroads and pray they go their separate ways.

RebeccaR

Unread post by RebeccaR » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:22 am

Hi, Can anyone please share some spells that create real-time fussing and fighting? I mean something that will cause the targets to argue and fight in the moment. I know ConjureMan Ali has a fussing and fighting trick where you roll up hot peppers in name papers into a cigar-like form and then heat them in a pan over the stove. That is said to cause in-the-moment fighting but I can't use that trick because the smell is too intense and I'll be detected.

My target and his lover are spending the next four days together and would like to add something extra in the moment.

Does anyone have any others? thanks

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:59 am

Breakup products are designed to cause arguments and fighting, as opposed to Separation, which is for a peaceful parting. I would suggest you order the Breakup kit.
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

RebeccaR

Unread post by RebeccaR » Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:58 am

Thanks. I am working break up products but I was hoping to add something that works in the moment. They are together these four coming days and I was hoping to intensify the fighting. My hoodoo pantry is pretty well stocked. Any suggestions? thanks

AprilRaine

Unread post by AprilRaine » Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:39 am

Rebecca, have you thought about using poppets for each of them and working with those? I bet there are lots of ways to work them undetected.

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:24 pm

This is a great thread. I have a question about war water - would it work if it is sprayed or poured in the parking spot of a target so they can then track it into their office? And if someone else were to walk on it, would it affect them? Or would it only affect the person it was meant for?

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:48 am

Good Morning, ImABAlloon,
I personally wouldn't do that. Way too many innocent people are walking over this and it may affect them. And, you would need a lot of it to insure that the intended target walks over it.
That's just my thoughts.
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:26 pm

Thanks Miss Aida, I see now. So if I could get in on say, the actual car door handle of this person... it is a possiblity... However I very much like ConjureMan's Inflammatory Confusion Bottle recipe on the first page. I'm definitely looking into putting one of those babies together!

Miss Aida
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by Miss Aida » Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:45 pm

Good Evening, ImABalloon,
I like to use war water in a manner that I'm throwing it and cursing at the same time. That's why you'll see that numerous spells say to: "...break the bottle of war water over the...."
If this were me, I would rather use Goofer Dust. If you already have war water, you could mix the Goofer's Dust with a little War water (to make it sticky) and then put on the targets door handle. If it rains, war water alone will wash off. With this stickier concoction, it would be harder to do. Make sure that you state your intention when using these products.
Conjureman Ali's recipes are terrific, aren't they?
Anyway, hope this helps.
Have a wonderful evening
HRCC Graduate #1631

Jess-Belle

Unread post by Jess-Belle » Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:09 am

Miss Aida, that is a fantastic idea, thank you so much! I wish I could use war water the traditional way but the as far as I know the target lives in a gated community. But all of the ideas I have been reading about are great. So much creativity!

littlestevie

Unread post by littlestevie » Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:25 pm

Wow, this is a great topic! I've read through it to see if my question was already addressed and it's been so informative, and for a long period of time :) As I didn't notice my question I'll ask.

I've been regularly working this beautiful little spell for a short while with a small group of people, as part of a divide and conquer strategy. I know this isn't a break up spell, but need these people upset and unsupportive of each other. When I first put these people together in a pan I didn't have much information on one party as the target wasn't a member of the group when I was. I've now accidentally learned the full name, address, DOB etc, and am working the internet for a possible photo.

My question is: can I pull the original "cigarette" from the group and replace it with a newly worked one with the new information? Or would the spell be more effective if I dismantled the whole thing and started over? If so, what's the appropriate way to dispose of the originals as I'll not actually be finished working.

Thanks in advance for any information you may share, this forum is outstanding.
Thank you St. Martha for everything you've done on my behalf.
Thank you St. Expedite for your help.

Barbaramcnair

Unread post by Barbaramcnair » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:07 pm

Hello I have read the posts. I am very interested in the cigarette trick. I do have a strong intent. However I have the picture of one person but not of the other. The person I don't have a picture of is who I want away? She is interfering with my relationship of four years. She is having sex with my man. I know this as a fact. He knows I know. Last Friday she lied to him. She told him I am calling her and saying nasty things. Which is a lie. I don't know why he believes her. Right now he is angry with me because of that lie. He and I don't live together and now he wants be apart. (me not coming over his house). We were getting along so well until this person lied. Why would he believe her I don't know. I have to do something before she gets anymore involved with him. Sex is just sex but I don't want a real connection started. How would I make this strong without her picture? I need to do this quick time is off the essence.

Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”