Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Stop Two People From Becoming Close

marcoa

Spells to Stop Two People From Becoming Close

Unread post by marcoa » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:55 am

I would like some ideas for breaking up the budding of a new relationship. It is a justified (in my eyes) case to do this to the two people. I have the personal concerns(hair,picture) of one and I have the picture, name and birthdate of the other. I know they have a date planned for wednesday. Since I live with one of the people I have access to clothes shoes etc. Now, I have hotfoot powder and oil and some breakup herbs and such. Would there be an effect if I put hotfoot oil or powder on his clothes before he goes on the date? Any ideas that I can incorporate to make the date go horribly? I was thinking of making a bottle, placing both pictures and concerns and hotfoot, peppers and stuff to make them fight on the date and desert eachother. Any ideas on this would be helpful!!

Thanks

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator
Re: Breakup Spell Questions

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:01 pm

Well, unless you are trying to get that person out of your house for good and with much aggression, then I would not use Hot Foot powder.

The bottle is a much better idea. If you can get black cat hair and black dog hair, add some of that to it.

Also check out ConjureMan's idea about wrapping pictures around peppers and then frying them while they're together to create discord - that's such a fantastic trick! I kinda wish I did break-up work so I could try it - LOL!
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:35 pm

If you are hotfooting someone make sure you are willing to take such an aggressive step. Also make sure you put hotfoot on the person you want to get rid of, not the person you want to remain with you, you could accidently hotfoot your own friend ;-).

There are few good discord tricks you can look up. Try searching enmity, discord. I think that includes the frying trick. When you know they are on lunch together, work the conjure and keep at it everytime they are together. It'll create the strife you want. Work it on conjunction with a vinegar jar for the best results.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:49 pm

HI! CM, i'm glad you are in this post, i'm planing to do a break up spell , where my son is involve, i don't want to hurt him in anyway. he's back with his wife but between they were separated he met another woman and now is problem. his wife doesn't know about that woman and i want to do something before the war start. i love my daughter in law and i don't want her suffer again. i'm planing to work with hotfoot in her picture but not in my son, do you have any suggestion?

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:51 pm

the hootfoot is for the other woman , no my daughter in law

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:53 pm

You probably want to go with Separation instead of Hot Foot. Hot Foot can make the person very miserable, and if you don't want to hurt her, then it's not a good choice.

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the above post before responding. If you're going to Hot Foot the other woman, than just use her concerns alone.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:55 pm

You are protecting a lawful marriage so consider getting Saint Michael involved to get this other woman to backdown. Marriages usually have this natural ability to be protected and its for this reason why its so hard to break them up. Use this natural protection to your advantage.

Work a vinegar jar for this other woman. This will help break them up. Then toss the vinegar in a river and pray that as the river runs so to will this woman run and run right out of your sons life.

Consider also freezing her out of the picture. A combintation of Break Up, Separation, and Hotfoot oils mixed with Salt, Black Pepper, and Red Peppers tossed with her picture/personal concern in a freezer box would go a long way. Good luck!

theusurper

Unread post by theusurper » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:35 pm

the freezing for her, is just her picture with all that stuff, not my son picture.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:34 pm

Just her picture, yes.

Daytona12

Drive away friend's ex GF's new fiance

Unread post by Daytona12 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:15 am

okay I had just found out that a friend of mine female friend had just went from being single to engage"Taken" out of no where but she feels sad indescribable, but my friend wants to her break up with the person because he wants to be with her. would a hot foot on the women break off the engagement whom ever she is with if he does not know who the person is?

Any thoughts

freegirl

Re: Drive away friend's ex GF's new fiance

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:10 am

I'm sorry but due to the typos I'm not even sure what you are asking... is it that your friend wants to break up someone else's engagement because she wants the man herself? Or is it a man who wants the woman? It's the "because he wants to be with her" that is really throwing me here. Really not sure I'm clear on the situation and therefore can't recommend anything but in general yes, it's possible to do hot foot on someone whose name you don't know, but you'd probably want to get a reading to make sure it's worthwhile.

Daytona12

Unread post by Daytona12 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:15 am

What I meant to say was my male friend had just found out that his female friend that he wanted to be with her all of a sudden went from being single to engage. He had a friend told him about it the other day but he does not know what to do according to what he had told me that she went from being single to engaged out of no where and he was also told that she feels unhappy and her mood is indescribable. my question is would a hot foot on the women call off the engagement to remain single?

freegirl

Re: Hot foot question

Unread post by freegirl » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:34 am

Maybe... it's hard to say though... usually you'd want break up work, you might need both. why is this woman unhappy... people don't go from being single to engaged out of nowhere. You need to get more information; I'd try getting it in the real world first, and then getting a reading to add to that. It doesn't seem like you know very much about what's going on-- and your friend wanting to be with her doesn't seem like a strong reason to break up an engagement (is he an ex? have they been dating? if it's just a desire it seems selfish). Find out more info.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:39 am

You male friend wants the newly engaged female friend, right? Then no, a Hot Foot on her is a bad idea, she could up and leave town. You want a Break Up work, after a reading.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Are you saying that a mutual friend advised you that she went from single to engaged suddenly? You definately want to find out more because people usually don't go from single to engaged over night (except in Vegas and in that case it's single to married ;-) ). Make sure the information you are getting is correct, make sure your source is reliable, then double check it. Afterward get a reading to see what is going on and what needs to be done.

MightyAphrodite

Unread post by MightyAphrodite » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:01 pm

Another reason why a woman might go from single to engaged fast, while also seeming confused is that she might be pregnant.

A reading would be good.

sunseer88

Spells to Stop Two People From Beoming Close

Unread post by sunseer88 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:44 pm

I wanted to know if there is anything I can do to stop two people from becoming close as friends or anything else. I had previously done several Separation Candles on the MISC altar.. and it seems to have some effect..but now the two people are way too buddy buddy for my liking. I did once do a break up bottle spell, but a friend convinced me I would regret it, so I stopped it mid-burn, but that also seemed to work -- the two people had a major disagreement and stopped talking for months.

The last candle report I received from the church said.. there are still some old unresloved issues between the two people.. so I don't know if I should do more separation candles or something stronger, maybe a combo of Reversing, Separation and Hot Footing... I don't want anything bad to happen to the person I want gone, nor do I want any of this to reverse on me. After the last separation candle I lit, it seems like I am the one being pushed out and they are growing closer, so I am confused.

j82

Re: stop two people from becoming close

Unread post by j82 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:04 pm

what you want to do is some break up work, either a break up jar, vinagar jar or the LM Break Up spell kit. If you really want this done then

1) dont tell people about it, their opinion will influence your work, hence you stoped and now want to know what to do,

2) work it from a few angles to break them up, to fight, hot foot the one you want gone away and draw the other closer.

I dont think reversing is appropriate inn this situation. separation is for a break up without the fight, if they are really close and buddy buddy then normally id go with confusion, damnation, break up to make a big issue to really end it..along with use of vinegar, lemon, razors nails pins and hot items like red pepper, black pepper, black salt black cat and dog hair to make them really fight. hotfoot to send them away and use drawing work to bring them to you and make them closer. good luck

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: stop two people from becoming close

Unread post by jwmcclin » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:18 am

sunseer88, you didn't mentioned cleaning and protection work in your post. When you are doing any type of coercive work make sure to cleanse after and protect before and after.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:24 pm

From what i understand, your friend's part-time GF is ***SUDDENLY*** no longer single but engaged and he can't see why and he wants your help.

First, the thing to do is to get a reading.

The fact that she says her mind is "indescribable" is a possible indication that she has been conjured .

Or, as Mighty Aphrodite says, she might be pregnant.

Or, think of this possibility: He says that she says that she's confused in mind. But he may think it's sudden and tell you so, but it may have been going on behind his back for a while, in which case, it's more like "he got dumped" rather than "she got conjured into an engagement" or "oops, she's pregnant."

So find out from a reading.

Scond, if, after having a reading, it is pretty certain she has been mentally messed with, then the next step is to try to break that up. A Hot Foot could be used to send her new lover away -- but she might follow him, so the best path is to break them up, cause them to argue and fight ... and at the same time, be working a spell to bring her love back to your friend.

1) You can use a break up bottle to break her away from her new lover and a honey jar spell to work her back to your friend. Work the break up by night and the return-of-love by day.
Read these pages!:
Bottle Spells (incl. vinegar jar): http://www.luckymojo.com/bottlespells.html
Honey Jar: http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

or

2) You can combine the two ideas of breaking up and drawing back by using a traditional, old-fashioned three-candle moving candle spell to break them up and at the same time move her back. Here is a version of that spell using Break Up Oil, Stay With me Oil, Love Herbs, a Red Adam candle, red Eve candle, and Black Eve candle. You can change the genders of the candles to suit your situation and also change the oils as you wish, for instance, to Break Up and Return to me or Break up and Reconciliation, or you can combine them, as with Break Up plus Separation and Return to Me plus Stay With Me. Read about that kind of work here:
http://luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Good luck.
catherine yronwode

sebs64

help stopping a couple moving in together and break up

Unread post by sebs64 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:29 am

what can i do to stop a couple moving in together?
they havent actually found a flat yet but she is looking.
they are looking to move in on 20 july 2010 so she says.
my rootworker has does a reading and says its not certain if they will or wont but she wont do break up work?
what can i do? products i can buy etc to stop this form happening.
none of the couples readings come out good. she is pushing and he is feeling more and more trapped.
is this possible to stop this? any advice and discussion of anyone elses experiences in a similiar situation would be massively appreciated.
i have had a follow me boy candle and command candle set at MISC and the candle report was very favourable that he will come to me. but obviously this latest turn of events re them moving in together has thrown a spanner in the works.
this is an ongoing reconcillition case.

thanks for any tips/help.
sebs

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: urgent help stopping a couple moving intogether and break up

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:41 am

Get a break up kit or hire someone that will be willing to do break up work. You can also do a freezer jar to stop them from moving in together, and ask that St. Expedite help bring you luck in stopping them from moving in together. I would focus less on the reconcilation and more on the break up work as it is going to be tricky to reunite and reconcile with someone if the other party is still in the picture.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

sebs64

Re: urgent help stopping a couple moving intogether and break up

Unread post by sebs64 » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:58 am

thanks Stars.
you are always so good with the advice. x

Nevermore
Controlling boyfriend

Unread post by Nevermore » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:04 pm

Hello, I want to ask for advice about what products and what spell to use to separate my daughter from her controlling hot shot boyfriend. Both of them are 20 years old but this guy thinks he is the best man on earth and everyone should kiss the floor he walks on. My problem is that although I thought they wouldn't last past high school, they did, and not only that but he has changed my daughter to the point of no recognition. She was a sweet country girl that enjoyed simple things in life and was always happy and now we barely recognize this ultra thin, always mad, cruel and mean speaking girl, who enters the house and snaps her fingers expecting everyone to be at her service. And because we do not tolerate this there are bitter long battles that always end because the boyfriend comes and she says: I'm done talking.
There are 5 members on our household and nobody can believe this is her. she even talks like the guy and is mean, conic, sarcastic, hurtful and cruel just like him.
What can I do to make her see the huge damage he is doing to her and separate them forever? I once sprinkled his shoes with banishing powder but need something more strong. This girl now thinks that the only way to go in life is by stomping everyone on your path, and that's the boyfriend's position in life!!!!
Need help for her, please

mommystwin27

Re: Controlling boyfriend

Unread post by mommystwin27 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:59 pm

At minimum I would do Cast off Evil for your daughter as well as the bf, along with some Clarity to open her eyes as well as some drawing work to draw more positive influence into her life and see how that goes, but I suggest a reading. I say this because of personal experience and your daughter is still very young, it seems that situations like this is often a phase, and the person they feel some kind of connection to the guy/girl that you wish would jump off a bridge, that makes them stick no matter how unsavory you may find him to be. And she is not to be removed from responsibility, while he may influence her ultimately she has to own her own behavior, attitude and choices.

You have to be careful because you don't want anyone to tick and then someone does something stupid and it creates a chain effect. Some things are just life lessons that kids have to learn, with a little nudge along the way, of course. But I highly suggest a reading for course of action, young people and all those hormones and stuff make situations like this delicate lol.

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:38 am

Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:27 am

You could add some Run Devil Run to get him out of her life. I would try Separation also, not as harsh as Breakup, for her sake.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Tigerlily86

Break up spell gone wrong?

Unread post by Tigerlily86 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:56 am

So earlier this year I tried to break up a couple. I did a vinegar jar and lit a break up candle. I was so stupid and naive. I was infatuated with the guy, so that's why I did what I did. I regret it. I'm completely over him now and pursuing someone else. But I feel like the spell backfired because the girl is constantly harassing me on twitter. She has threaten to kill me before too. She is always speaking badly of me. I can't blame her. Her boyfriend did cheat with me. I just want her to leave me alone. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Turnsteel

Re: Break up spell gone wrong?

Unread post by Turnsteel » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:45 am

I think you are mixing things up a bit. This woman is not angry with you because your break-up work somehow "backfired". She's angry because you seduced her man. I suggest you do some good cleansing of yourself and your home with Chinese Wash and then work a Fiery Wall of Protection spell.

lovealways123

Separating Spell...

Unread post by lovealways123 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:20 am

I need help on this I was wondering if anyone knows how can I seperate two people of the same sex not in a lovers way but just a friendship kind of thing, can I use a seperating spell kit from lucky mojo? How do I go about this? The other person is just bringing problems into my relationship, so its that kind of spell.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Separating Spell...

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:20 pm

http://www.luckymojo.com/separation.html <<<<<read here to identify some ideas of how to work this spell for your desired results.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator
Re: Separating Spell...

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:48 pm

There isnt a separation spell kit.

I would simply do A) a separation vigil light B) a moving candle spell C) You can do spell cutting the person out of the other person's life like on the break up info page (use separation products instead) www.luckymojo.com/separation.html

haxan
Help with getting the woman to stop having sex with the man

Unread post by haxan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:03 pm

My question is besides visualization, poppet, black votives and vinegar jars on her (already going), what kind of spell can I do to get a woman (the soon to be ex wife) OFF of a man, and now? They are, currently, living together.

I cant find anything online or in books.

Help me if you know any spell or anything that might help to make her stop having sex with the soon to be ex husband.

Thank you.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Help with getting the woman to stop having sex with the man

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:12 am

A Divorce candle dressed with Separation oil would be appropriate. However, it takes two to tango. She is not doing this alone. If you are involved with this man, get a reading to see if he is worth the time, trouble, and money to do work on him: www.readersandrootworkers.org
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

haxan

Unread post by haxan » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:31 pm

Yes, I will get a reading here, thank you. He was about to walk out after years of her and her low libido and she knew her money was really going to leave..and she sort of stepped up to the plate if you will and kicked in with the sex he wanted and was nice to him again. He still wants to leave but he's not saying no to her. Of course it takes two..but he'll never leave at this point and she's fooling him AND cheating on him. It's sad. I am not interested in being with him when he leaves her, he's just a friend.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:37 am

If you want to make them stop having sex with each other....get a penis candle for him and a vagina candle for her. You can use crossing products to cross up their sex life along with destruction oil. In addition, I would add calamus and knot weed to restrict their libidos.

And I would really focus on why you are even doing this work. And I would do some clarity and king solomon wisdom work to help him have a clear picture and make better decisions to see why he wants to stay in this relationship.

AStarIsBorn

HELP! Some chick got my man's personal concerns!

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:34 pm

OMG, guys, I need help QUICK!!!

I am on social media with my guy and some chick asked him outright for a personal item of his. He's so sweet and trusting, he might send it to her (I'm working on telling him not to without him thinking I'M the one he needs to be wary of). I have her full name, pic and address. What can I do FAST?!?!?!

Please help. I am so scared for him. Romantic stuff, I have handled. But this? I will NOT let someone hurt him. Thank you.
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity
Thank you Miss Cat & Miss Aida
Thank you to all who contribute
Special thank you to St. Expedite

j82

Re: HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!

Unread post by j82 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:42 pm

UnBound,

I would tell him straight out you dont send people personal items of yourself. What if its found on them and they died or were raped they will attach it to you by forensics. Or if she uses it to say look you the baby daddy. then add besides asking for someones stuff sounds like that voodoo sh*t ( to scare him).

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Thanks for the quick answer, j82.

That she can't do, she did it publicly and he's nowhere near her physically. I am more concerned with her plans. I need to stop any and all of them. She's obviously bold to ask publicly, so who knows what she wants it for? I want to not only shut her down, but everyone who means him harm. I already have a romantic rival freezer jar that is doing it's job. Should I start with a freezer jar for anyone who might want to hurt him and then hot foot this chick?

The only other person I have ever been this protective about is my son. These chicks are going to learn!!!!

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:03 pm

UnBound,

Put him between two mirrors facing outward to protect him from her magic. fiery wall of protection as well

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:13 pm

One pic of him? Do I put the FWP oil on it, or? I'm sorry for all the questions, I'm under the weather, so my thinking is a bit slow.

I am working love stuff on him, will it affect my work as well? I am willing to put it to the side to protect him right now.

Again, thank you, j82. You're always a great help.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:19 pm

UnBound ,

should not as long as your petition is specific to protect him from her. You can keep your work up. In fact I would do a drawing work for you during this and a break up or vinigar jar on them at the same time so as things go sour he moves to you. the picture would be back to back face outward and two mirrors with the non reflective side against the photos then glue it shut wipe the mirror with Fwp oil . If you can you may also use her photo in a form of doll baby and seal the mouth, close out the eyes and burn it then mix with appropriate powders and sprinkle or put in a bottle and toss in running water.

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:44 pm

She's just some random chick on the internet (with a boyfriend). He's famous (I've dated really famous people before, I just never had to deal with this, oddly enough).

He's just a truly kind person who does all he can for others. He likes to see the best in people, not always to his best interest.

I got the mirror part down.

I'm a little fuzzy on the doll baby part. How do I seal the mouth and close out the eyes on a picture? I have Commanding, Hot Foot and Compelling that I can think of right now.

j82

Unread post by j82 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:51 pm

UnBound ,,
You can do it with a black marker ( permanent) you can glue or tape alum powder on her mouth to shut her up, burn out the eyes or pin them out with needles, glue or tape poppy seeds on her forhead, write the petition on it as well. stick her in vineger, or work the doll baby as a black figure female candle and work in a similar way. Pictures can also be manipulated through software or online so you can make a pic look like anything you want or super impose symbols or work on them such as deleting their eyes etc.

AStarIsBorn

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:17 pm

YES! I love that. I am going to edit that chick into oblivion!!! Thank you so much, j82! I was so worried.

dreamweaver
Re: HELP! Some chick got my man's personal concerns!

Unread post by dreamweaver » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:02 am

UnBound

It's good you knew what her intent is. My mentor has always told me that you can tell when someone is into voodoo or magic if you are yourself. This is because we all draw our energy from the same well. That tells me that if this woman is planning something and she knows about you, sees your picture with him, or picks up on your energy in any way she may try to block or bind you from stopping her.

II like mirror spells because they reflect back what is sent. It might be a good precaution to do a return to sender with a small mirror facing her picture. You could even do it with the words " those who would curse me" or "those who would bind me" facing the mirror if you don't have a pic to use. If you have the Firey Wall it would be good to use as well. Too much protection is always better than not enough. Good luck.

PS. You mentioned a rival freezer jar. That strkes my interest. Is that on this forum and if so do you have the link or topic name?

AStarIsBorn

Re: HELP! Some chick got my man's personal concerns!

Unread post by AStarIsBorn » Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:14 pm

Here's the page on freezer spells: http://www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Thank you so much for your pointers!!!

mage

Keeping a rival away

Unread post by mage » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:03 am

My long-time lover has had an on-again, off-again texting relationship with an old high-school friend who lives quite some distance away, and the two of them have-often talked about how they will one-day have a sex meet-up at a hotel when he comes into town. He has a high school reunion coming up in two months, and they've already booked a room to share two nights together, and she is even pricing lingerie for the event, and saying they plan to have a semi-yearly hookup.

As he's been the biggest thorn in my side these past several years because of this arrangement they have, I am crushed, and she knows it hurts me, but is fiercely-independent, saying that if I really love her that I'll let her be her own self, knowing that I'll be the staple she always comes back to.

What spellwork can anyone suggest here to not only stave-off this impending tryst, but to also turn-them against each other for good so they never communicate again? I also need to make her faithful to me, since as she recognizes, I'm the mainstay she wants in-life.

Thank you for any advice here!!

Miss Aida
Re: Spells to Stop Two People From Becoming Close

Unread post by Miss Aida » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:14 pm

Hello, Mage,

I am so sorry.

I highly recommend the break up spell kit. www.luckymojo.com/spell-break-up.html

Then, when you're doing this spell, "tweek" it to the moving candle spell on this page (picture in middle of right page to move your target to you: www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

Then, when you get her to come to you, immediately work the Stay with me spells: www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html

Do this for starters.

Wishing you the best

mage

Unread post by mage » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:14 am

SUPER! I thank you very much Miss Aida! That's great advice - I will be sure to embark on these right now.

I really appreciate all your help!

Victoria1001

Unread post by Victoria1001 » Sat May 30, 2015 10:36 am

Greetings!

Thank you for reading my post.

To prevent two people from coming close, could I use the following spell:

Write names of the two people, tear them apart,
and insert these names simply in the bottle of separation oil.
Cruse the bottle and then leave the bottle at some crossroads.

Wash myself with Kosher salt.

I hope to hear your thoughts on this!

Thank you again.

Vxx

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Hi Victoria1001,

Sounds like a perfect plan!

Good Luck!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Victoria1001

Unread post by Victoria1001 » Sat May 30, 2015 12:31 pm

Ms. Melanie, thank you for your prompt reply. X
:))

Ms Melanie
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Ms Melanie » Sat May 30, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi Victoria1001,

You are very welcome.

Blessings!
Blessed be the Holy Trinity
AIRR Member
Love, Healing, and Uncrossing Specialist

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:48 pm

My target told me that he has had a friend (with benefits) whom he has been "talking to" for about five years and they meet up every year for a few days since she lives outside the country. Though they've only seen each other four times, he has kept in touch all of this time. It's obvious to me that he likes this person, but they can't be together and I don't know if he would want that commitment anyway. I want her completely out of the picture so that I can be with him. With their long-distance involvement of sorts, it makes my plan to go from lover to girlfriend much harder. This wouldn't be quite a breakup spell, would it? What can I do to get her out of the picture?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:51 pm

Hello, Mezan ,

Yes, I would do: breakup and banishing on her

www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

You might also want to consider a freezer spell: www.luckymojo.com/freezer.html

Wishing you the very best

Take care

Mezan

Unread post by Mezan » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:21 am

Thank you, Miss Aida. Would you recommend breakup first, then banishing, or can they be done concurrently, for example having both MISC candles burned?
Thank you for always taking care of me, San Judas.

Thank you, St. Expedite!

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Hello, Mezan ,

I would do break up followed by banishing

Good luck!!

Youllneverknow

Unread post by Youllneverknow » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:33 pm

I have a similar question, my "friend" and the guy Im interested in are getting closer (in a bad way while Im dating him), not sure if its romantic in nature, but I would like to prevent that outcome since she has a tendency to sleep with taken guys.
I was thinking about using A vinegar jar spell with Alum, poppyseed, red pepper, black pepper. Then burning a charged black candle anointed in break up oils I bought from a local shop.
Any ideas/ Suggestions?

Reason: See admin

caribbeanpride

Unread post by caribbeanpride » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:36 am

I'm going through a divorce which I don't want, recently I found out there's another man involved. I have a root worker doing the reconciliation. I don't have a photo of this guy but a reader told me about him. what can I do to get this man out of the way so my family can stay together?

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”