Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Mercurious

Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by Mercurious » Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:48 pm

Hello,

This is a long one!

I have a bit of a problem. I live with my partner and a roommate. My relationship with my partner is a great one, the best I've had. Around December he moved in with a co-worker. I was still living with my parents and began to stay with him now that he was close-by (he had previously lived an hour away). A few weeks of hanging out there and staying for consecutive days his roommate and I had a conversation about moving in permanently. We all talked and agreed that it would be a good idea since I was staying there regularly anyway. We had agreed that I would pay my portion of the deposit and rent that I would owe after I had officially moved in (I had told my partner and our roommate that I wouldn't be able to "officially" move in until I was more financially stable, about half into last February). Shortly after that confusion set in. Our roommate became distant, argumentative and confrontational about the littlest things. A big problem is her dog, a hyper border collie that needs a big field to run around in, not a small city back-yard. It's not our dog and yet she expects us to help her take care of it. It is destructive and produces a lot of stress. She only claims responsibility for it sometimes and other times she ignores it's destructiveness as though it hasn't happened. Whenever we bring things up to her, she becomes defensive and confrontational, as if we are attacking her. In her mind, we may be.

I haven't been able to keep up with my promises of paying the original sum of money back, I recently lost my job at a grocery that closed down due to the horrible economy in Michigan and I am struggling to find work now. The roommate and I have discussed this, in the form of an argument at 1:00 am (which settled on good terms, however), and it seems as though she is expecting more from me than was originally agreed upon. There is too much stress, anxiety and harmful energy around. I am not a person who can deal with anxiety well and if there is too much, I crash and have a difficult time pulling myself out of depression.

Now, to the main point! The dog has been digging large holes in the backyard and the dirt spills out onto the sidewalk leading to the garage. The roommate is the only one that uses the garage, my partner parks on the street. I saw this happening the other day and became enraged until I realized that the dirt on the walk would eventually have to be walked over by someone, and the only one that uses the garage is the roommate. So, the dog's dirt becomes perfect foot-track. I talked it over with my partner, who is at the end of his rope with the b.s. that happens here, and brought up the concept of Hot Foot. He said he likes the idea, but isn't sure about actually preforming the spell. I'm not sure either. I talked it over with my mentor and he said that we shouldn't do it right now because of my financial situation, and I am inclined to agree.

This afternoon after she had left for the day I cleaned up the backyard a bit and took some of the dirt in a jar. I collected also a portion of the dirt that she did not step in that had an impression of the dog's paw and put it in a zip-lock bag. I am going to keep the foot-tracks for a while and see how things go before I actually do anything with it. My mentor and I talked about works for peace and understanding, healing the situation before trying to curse it away. I think I will try that route first, however I'm not sure about the dog. Is there a way I can hot foot the dog or something else to get rid of him because he is the worst variable in the equation, he causes the most trouble. Another note, I like the roommate, I think she is a good person. However, my partner and I both agree that we don't live well together but could be great friends in another context.

Any suggestions or comments are welcome.

Oh, and I would also like to know of your experiences, if any, with hot foot.

Chagrinedgirl
Forum Member
Re: Hot Foot to Drive Away Rivals, Enemies, Bad Relatives

Unread post by Chagrinedgirl » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:43 pm

The first thing that pops into my mind is...leave the dog alone. Maybe this is just me, being an animal lover, but that seems just a step below Hot-Footing a toddler because it's a brat, instead of looking at the parent as the problem. After all, if the dog runs away, where do you think it will end up? Especially if the concept is to get rid of it permanently?

Speaking from experience, dogs dig because they're bored and lonely, especially bright breeds like border collies.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...

Mercurious

Unread post by Mercurious » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:52 pm

Chagrinedgirl wrote:The first thing that pops into my mind is...leave the dog alone. Maybe this is just me, being an animal lover, but that seems just a step below Hot-Footing a toddler because it's a brat, instead of looking at the parent as the problem. After all, if the dog runs away, where do you think it will end up? Especially if the concept is to get rid of it permanently?

Speaking from experience, dogs dig because they're bored and lonely, especially bright breeds like border collies.
Yeah, you are right about that one. Let's scratch the dog from the list, that seems harsh in retrospect. Actually, just ranting about the darn thing made me feel better. But yeah, I can't believe that I would even think about using magic on an animal, that is stupid. Thanks for reminding me of that. However, would still like some suggestions on the situation with the roommate.

By the way, I do have a prosperity altar that I am doing workings on and actively working on finding a new job, so I'm not trying to say I don't have to pay her back. Actually I would like to pay her back and if the workings on peace here in my home don't work out then I might consider hot footing her.

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi there,
Hotfooting is pretty harsh and designed to get a person out of your life. Since you have dropped the hotfooting the dog idea, I would suggest that you put hotfooting on hold and follow your mentor's advice in trying some sweetening work first.
Put yourself, your partner, and the roommate in a honey jar so that there will be sweetness between you all.
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

Start a Peaceful Home Vigil Candle and use other supplies of the same formula around the house.
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

You are in a situation with the roommate that is antagonistic partly because you owe her money. You are doing prosperity work so that is good. Make sure that she knows that you will pay her back, work out a payment schedule with her and start wearing some five finger grass or put some up in the house somewhere, because it makes people favor you and do favors for you without resenting it:
http://herb-magic.com/five-finger-grass.html

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR

Mercurious

Unread post by Mercurious » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:51 am

Thanks so much Bri, that's amazing advice. I'm not a rootworker, I've just been taught some hoodoo techniques, and I'm far from being an excellent magician in any traditional sense. I have some five-fingered grass on my prosperity altar surrounding a Hotei statue, as if he is lounging in a abundant green field. Should I powder some and sprinkle it in the corners of the house? Thank you so much for your advice!

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:08 pm

Five finger grass on your prosperity altar is good, just make sure to do the mundane work that goes with it and keep up the communication with your roommate. I second all the advice to work on the people involved with good and sweetening work. Times are hard on everyone, so while there is a good reason you can't pay right away, it's still hard for those you owe.

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:35 pm

Hi Mercurious

If you end up feeling that you need to go with the hotfoot as a solution
you may wish to consider banishing oil/sachet as a milder solution to
hotfoot, I am a supervisor in my work place and come often among
troublesome coworkers, which is to be expected I suppose we dont live
in a perfect world but when I find a worker victimising and bullying a
member of my staff group who is loyal and valued, then sorry to say the
candle, hotfoot oil and powder has to come out, that is my position now.
but in less extreme cases I would prefere to go with banishing products.

Brian

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:08 pm

Mercurious wrote:Thanks so much Bri, that's amazing advice. I'm not a rootworker, I've just been taught some hoodoo techniques, and I'm far from being an excellent magician in any traditional sense. I have some five-fingered grass on my prosperity altar surrounding a Hotei statue, as if he is lounging in a abundant green field. Should I powder some and sprinkle it in the corners of the house? Thank you so much for your advice!
I would add some of that five finger grass to your honey jar and I would put some in a little packet or envelope and put it behind a picture that you guys have up in your place and that the roomate sees or goes by quite often. You could also put it behind a hall mirror--you know the idea is kind of to hide it in plain sight. I would sprinkle some peaceful home sachet powders in the four corners of every room of the house.

take care,
Bri

Mercurious

Unread post by Mercurious » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Awesome. See, that was the amazing depth of my hoodoo knowledge, lol. There are all these other great things I could be doing instead of jinxes. Thanks again. I will be working with these ideas.

Mercurious

Unread post by Mercurious » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Update: My partner and roommate's place of employment is shutting down in a month (a mental-health facility). I got my family to pray about it since they're devout Christians and I believe in the power of intent, so I have no problem about that even though I'm not totally Christian. A few days ago, the roommate decided to move out west with her boyfriend and will be moving out of the house when the mental-health facility shuts down for good. She's taking the dog with her. One of our good friends is taking her place, who is a very chill guy and even okay with my interests in witchcraft and the occult (which she didn't really understand). Everything is going along well, and I even have an interview for a job at a zoo! I've only been doing workings on my prosperity altar, giving up the idea of the nastier spells. I told my mentor the news too and he said that sometimes, not doing magic at all is the best spell to work.

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:44 am

Hi All

I know Cat is big on cleansing baths etc. after such works, and I believe that it is taught at great length to her students.

I would be interested to know what are the negative side effects for not doing a cleansing after such a work, and also I would class myself as pagan and would have no wish for myself to use the psalms.

Is there other options available or would you just do the cleansing on its own?

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:38 am

Hi yooster,

You know, its actually not that "cat is big on cleansing baths" -- it's that you are asking to work within a tradition that is just that, a tradition, and cleansing oneself after doing certain kinds of work is a very ingrained part of that tradition.

You can do whatever you want--there is no conjure police that are going to come and arrest you if you do not cleanse with Hyssop, but you should know that you are then placing yourself in a situation where you want the benefits from a tradition of working without following some of the more important (and ancient!) aspects of the tradition. Ritual bathing is an especially old and honored practice in many cultures and systems of magic, including Conjure. For that reason alone it is something that I would respect and try to follow, especially after hot footing someone.

Now as far as being Pagan and not wanting to use the Pslams, well, again, its traditional to use the Psalms, especially with the Hyssop bath. The Hyssop bath is not the only option for cleansing however, and certainly you can pray from the heart for cleansing in a manner that allows you to be sincere and honest. For other options for cleansing baths check out:
http://www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html

And for more on ritual bathing and the tradition behind it, see:
http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html#history

good luck to you,
Bri

J Simulcik

Unread post by J Simulcik » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:04 pm

Bri gave some good advice.

I would also add that the Psalms are read because they are a link to the Divine, same as any leaf, stone, curio, etc. and because they have been aligned through their history of use with certain conditions, one of which would be currently appropriate to your situation or it would not have been suggested. Over the years, they have built up power of their own, and work because of the intent inherent or attached to their words by the millions upon millions of people who have used them before you.

I'd say give 'em a try, but like Bri said, there's no Hoodoo Police.

Lukianos

Unread post by Lukianos » Sun Mar 22, 2009 7:30 pm

Hi yooster971,

Bri gave an excellent and gently nuanced response to your questions.

I'd like to some additional perspective on hostile work, and the virtues of psalms (of which there are many), if only because I'm genuinely puzzled by the notion that an individual might have significant ethical reservations about the usage of psalms in conjunction with cleansing baths in hoodoo (or reservations about cleansing baths in general), but be simultaneously utterly sanguine about doing hoodoo work to destroy another's peace, make them leave their job/home/lover, and generally promote instability and chaos in that person's life.

The kinds of work we are discussing in this thread (specifically hotfooting, although the principle extends to other forms of hostile work, as well) are, by their nature, serious business, and also tend to leave a residue that needs to be cleaned off afterwards, just like some types of work in the physical world do, before you're presentable to be in polite company. Would you bathe yourself after digging ditches (or graves) all day? How about if you were going out later that night? If the answer is yes, and you are considering doing hostile work in the manner of hoodoo and conjure, then I strongly suggest you give at least as much consideration to spiritual cleansing, likewise in the manner of hoodoo and conjure.

To that end, I would suggest that you not dismiss the psalms out of hand. Indeed, I would suggest that you make their acquaintance, and find some way in your heart to befriend them and work with them, in their customary manner.

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:37 pm

yooster971,

I don't understand why the Psalms would be a problem for you being pagan. The Psalms are in the Old Testament though they are recited by Christians, they are also recited by non-Christians and are quite powerful. The Bible is considered one of the greatest books of conjure and quite powerful.

Cleansing is a great foundation for anything! As Edward has stated, would you put clothes on a dirty body? Would you go to a wedding after digging a ditch without taking a shower or bath? Probably not, so why not cleanse yourself after doing a Hot Foot spell?

The negative side affects are: you are dirty and have nasty things on you. It is part of hoodoo to be clean and do ongoing cleansings.

Those are my thoughts.

Mary

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi all

I would like to state I would not refuse or even not desire to do a cleansing, I understand that it plays an important part in Hoodoo.

what I wanted to know was what happens if you dont use your 13 herbs (etc.) after a working. are there bad effects like for instance has been mentioned on grave yard work, which was answered by Mary's last post?

I have a long history in a fundamental Christian Church. I would wish to take a different road.

these are my feelings and mine alone I have no wish to disrespect those who use the Psalms, who are Christian or to disrespect a tradition which is within this Christian Folklore. I seek God and believe in God in a different way.

Brian

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:46 pm

I totally get what you are saying Brian, but please understand what we are trying to say too. Hoodoo has roots in Protestant Christianity and the Bible. Could you do the work without the Psalms? Sure. Would you be doing Hoodoo? I don't know, because the Psalms are recited quite a bit with cleansings.

Why choose a path that has fundamentals in Christianity if you have a problem with Christianity? Is that really fair to those who are practicing it? I don't think so.

Just my thoughts.

Mary

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:19 pm

Hi Mary

thanks for the response, it is probably because of my ignorance of Hoodoo I suppose that up to this point I thought the Christian part was take it or leave it, if I am being honest. Also I belive in God but not quite in the same sence as a bible believing Christian does, yet I seek him all the same. I dont have a problem with Christianity.

And I have learnt today, a little more, hopefully, how not to surprise those who are on a Hoodoo forum, with questions that could be misunderstood.

Thanks also Mary for answering a lot of my past questions.

Brian

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:40 pm

I would just like to chime in and say that yes depending on the working their can be, in some cases severe, negative affects after a bit of conjure if you don't take the time to cleanse your self.

Whenever you do any enemy work always do some sort of cleansing of your self and ideally your home. Also before a large or important work, or one that's close to my heart I always do a cleansing, usually a bath before hand.

Just thought I'd throw my opinion in.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:47 pm

African American conjure, rootwork, hoodoo -- whatever you wish to call it -- is what it is. Bri and others gently explained it, and i will do so a bit more directly. You can't go to people's houses and beg for a meal and when they offer to share with you what they have, say, "Well, i don't like that," and still expect to get fed.

This site is exactly what it says it is. And that's ALL it is.

Please re-read the Forum Rules at
faq.php?mode=rules
and you will understand why portions of your posts about specific religions were removed.

For much more background on the history of Hot Foot work, please read the Hot Foot page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," which is here:

http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

SPD-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Sachet Powder
$5.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:56 pm

Hi All

I have spent some time considering some of the things said on these
posts whilst I was at work today, and have concerned myself as to the
reasons why they were said. The reason why I wanted to join this forum was to learn
about Hoodoo, and not to depend on my thoughts of what Hoodoo is.
At first I thought the responces were a bit harsh, but I am quite thick
skinned, not wanting to run away and have nothing to do with the forum
again. But after looking over the posts again I realise that Hoodoo
would be ruined if we followed it without its traditions. If it no longer
becomes nescessary to use all the right herbs in the oils, to get
dirt from the river bank instead of the grave yard, or to get rid of the
Psalms. I have decided that I would be proud to use the Psalms if only to
uphold the tradition.

Brian

Editrix

Unread post by Editrix » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:35 pm

You might find a new appreciation for the Psalms if you read them with an eye toward their poetry. If you can put aside preconceived associations and take in the language with an open mind and heart, you may come to delight in the experience. Give it a try. There is a great deal of beauty to be found in those words.

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:21 pm

Hi, yooster971 --

I want to thank you for your patience. I am very direct in my speech, and largely unmediated by social niceties, but "harshness" is not my intention. Whether or not we said it well, i am glad you understand us: as you said, "hoodoo would be ruined if we followed it without its traditions."

A lot of people come here and/or take my course because they want "the spells," or "the recipes" -- but the best ones stay because they have become interested in the history, the culture, and the societal aspects of rootwork as well as its highly-deserved reputation for magical efficacy.

You might, for instance, enjoy skimming through our sister-site: Southern Spirits, or checking out the Blues Lyrics and Hoodoo sub-site of Lucky Mojo, replete with many mp3s.

There is a lot more to conjure than spells and recipes. It really is a cultural treasure as well.

OIL-HOO-HOTF
Hot Foot Oil
$7.00

You can order right here in the Forum by clicking on the blue Add To Cart button.
catherine yronwode

Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Bri » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:07 am

Brian,
I was really happy to read your latest response in this thread. I think in your determination to do right by the tradition of Conjure and to use the Psalms you have started with both feet firmly planted and ready for the work ahead!

good luck to you!
Bri

yooster976

Unread post by yooster976 » Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:24 am

Hi Bri

To be honest I didnt get any piece of mind until
submited myself to the fact that I was going to
use the 51 Psalm with my 13 herbs. I felt
filthy and miserable until I had made the definate
decision to do so, as soon as decided that
I wanted to follow the traditions as they are supposed
to be done I felt lifted even before I had the bath.
funny eh

Brian

Literarylioness

Unread post by Literarylioness » Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:20 pm

yooster971 wrote:Hi Bri

To be honest I didnt get any piece of mind until
submited myself to the fact that I was going to
use the 51 Psalm with my 13 herbs. I felt
filthy and miserable until I had made the definate
decision to do so, as soon as decided that
I wanted to follow the traditions as they are supposed
to be done I felt lifted even before I had the bath.
funny eh

Brian
The 51 Psalm is one of my faves! It is a real cleaner. "Purge me with hyssop."

I was raised Catholic, so the Bible was pretty foreign to me. As 'most Catholics will tell you, "we don't read the Bible, it's read to us." It took me a bit to get into the Psalms. I had always read the Bible as a reference to literary texts and not just for itself. As I got into rootwork, I saw how powerful the Bible really is for spell work.

Happy cleaning Brian!

Mary

K54

Unread post by K54 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:05 am

What are ones options if you only have a persons full name, can't get anything more personal, and cant lay a hotfoot because the only place you could is a busy public place, but you need to effectively get him out of the way?

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 am

You could do a moving candle spell. You need:
One candle for you,one fore the person you want gone, hot foot oil, hot foot powder and cut and clear oil.
Name one candle for yourself and dress its back with cut and clear. Name the other for the person you want to leave and dress that one with hot foot oil. Set the candles back to back. Over the course of nine days you walk the candles apart. After nine days bury your candle in your yard and put the other persons candle in a paper bag, add hot foot powder to the bag and dress it with the oil. Find a fast moveing river and throw that bag over your shoulder. Start walking and don't look back.

K54

Unread post by K54 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:37 am

HailDiscordia wrote:You could do a moving candle spell. You need:
One candle for you,one fore the person you want gone, hot foot oil, hot foot powder and cut and clear oil.
Name one candle for yourself and dress its back with cut and clear. Name the other for the person you want to leave and dress that one with hot foot oil. Set the candles back to back. Over the course of nine days you walk the candles apart. After nine days bury your candle in your yard and put the other persons candle in a paper bag, add hot foot powder to the bag and dress it with the oil. Find a fast moveing river and throw that bag over your shoulder. Start walking and don't look back.
Sounds good. You didn't mention candle colors or incense. Also, would writing his name on his candle backwards be helpful? Also, do I need to do the usual cleansing after this spell? Thanks in advance.

K54

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:49 am

K54 wrote: Sounds good. You didn't mention candle colors or incense. Also, would writing his name on his candle backwards be helpful? Also, do I need to do the usual cleansing after this spell? Thanks in advance.
Oh sorry was in a bit of a rush :oops:.

I would use a white candle for you and a black one for whoever your working. You should write his name on his candle and your on yours. Feel free to write his backwards if you want to. And yes Hotfoot is enemy work and you must cleanse yourself after words.

K54

Unread post by K54 » Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:23 am

HailDiscordia wrote: Oh sorry was in a bit of a rush :oops:.

I would use a white candle for you and a black one for whoever your working. You should write his name on his candle and your on yours. Feel free to write his backwards if you want to. And yes Hotfoot is enemy work and you must cleanse yourself after words.
Thanks buddy...appreciate it!

K54

sahjia

Unread post by sahjia » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:14 pm

i like to know is there any spell to stop some one having sex with a sick person, for men or women.

if so please post it, how is it and what do. i need to do that spell thanks

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:16 pm

You can use a Break Up spell to force them apart:

http://luckymojo.com/breakup.html

You can also tie the man's nature:

http://luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

-- and there are many, many moe spells of this type in my book, "Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic," which you can order from the shop for $14.95.
catherine yronwode

sahjia

Unread post by sahjia » Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:21 pm

thank u cathren i got u r book but i find yet how if u know the page for it ll be easyer thank agian

luckycharms
Forum Member

Unread post by luckycharms » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:12 pm

My grandmother use to do voodoo and I was told that in order to make someone stop cheating or having sex with someone was to take the guy's underwear and put it in the freezer and they will not have an erection...my mom said she's heard of that from long long ago but maybe it works..i never tried it....

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:10 am

Sahija, in HHRM, most of the spells for tying someone's nature are found in the section on Personal Concerns -- under the letter "P" -- and there are many pages of them.

On page 211 -- under Bring About Marital Fidelity -- there is a list of herbs, roots, and minerals used for that. Look each one up and you will find a different spell for that.

Also check page 113 -- in the lsit for Dominate and Control -- again there are many more herbs, roots, and minerals listed. Look them up and read how they are used.

And, again, please check out the HITAP page

http://luckymojo.com/femaledomination.html

for more spells.

Luckycharms -- that is a good spell, similar to, but more recent than, the old one in which you tie a knot in his underwear and bury it in the back yard.
catherine yronwode

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:43 am

Dear all,

Just like to update you guys that I finally did the hotfoot on that co-worker but unfortunately, it failed totally as the powder is white in color, it was totally noticeable and she wiped it all away!

I sprayed some on her keyboard, chair and the area where her foot will rest on when she sit down, but it was too obvious that she could see it so clearly and proceeded to wipe it away - and I saw it with my own eyes arghhhh!!!

Now my question is - does this mean that this has failed and what else can I do? Can I mixed the powder with water and spray it around the work area again??? please note that I only have the powder and not oil nor bath crystal...

Any advice on what else I can do to hoodoo her and have her leave will be most appreciated.

By the way, how to cleanse oneself with the 13th herb bath? Can we use the hyssop bath crystal too? How many times shall one recite the psalm?

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:22 am

I dont see it as a failure especially if she touched. Also, you sprayed it near her feet so you should be good. Give it time.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:35 am

Really?!?! That would be awesome if it is cos I was thinking of repeating it, but that would also mean that there is a higher chance I might get caught since she has found the powder....

In terms of the cleansing work with hyssop/13th bath herb, does one need to repeat the palsm 51 like how many times?

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:58 am

Can anyone else confirm if this is a failure and is there any other means I can hoodoo her??

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:12 am

Well us folk on the internet can't confirm anything really, your doing the work, so ultimately you have to be the one to make that call. In my opinion it could go either way in terms of effectiveness but that's true of all spells, nothing is 100% certain. If you still want to hoodoo her you can reapply the powders, often they can be worked into a carpet so they can't be see, or mix the powder with some of the dirt around her car and lay is where she stands as she opens the door. Their is also the option of a walking candle spell, in short you name and dress a candle for you and one for her, dress yours with maybe Cut and Clear or a general success formula like Crown of Success. Dress hers with Hot Foot oil, start the two candles close to each other then over nine days you walk them apart, either by moving both or just hers. After nine days bury your candle or throw it into a crossroads and carry hers to a river. Put it in a brown paper bag dressed with Hot Foot oil and add the powder to the inside. Throw it into the river as you pray to have this women removed from your life.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:08 am

nemesis wrote:oh dear! Now i am truly confused if it was successful or not....
Do a reading on it. Or if you can't do it yourself have one done. That should tell you whats what.

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:25 am

yeah but getting reading done is gonna cost money..... :(

Apo
Forum Member

Unread post by Apo » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:33 am

As they say " how badly do you want it?"

Some readers do very cheap yes or no answers, which is all you want. You just have to look around and scout for a good reader. Lucky Mojo has a list of recommended readers, but I'm unsure about the price or their willingness to do such a small reading.

The point of powders is that they come into contact with the victim, in this case she touched it, so she was in contact. Maybe it wasn't for long, but if you powder the entrance to their house, they usually walk on it only for a few seconds and you can consider them to be poisoned through the feet after that.

So in theory yes it was successful.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:23 am

ms.cat will answer a yes or no question for 10 dollars. Here is the link to set up an appointment with her. http://www.missionary-independent.org/readings.html

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 pm

What this means is that you are not yet familiar with actual conjure practice. (You told us this was your first attempt at working hoodoo in the previous thread.)

To Learn more about Hot Foot work, please read the Hot Foot page from my free online book "Hoodoo in Theory and Practice," which is here:

http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

When using powders, we ALWAYS tone them down with "local dirt" so that they will not be "totally noticeable." Then we blow them or work them into the carpet. They should be invisible.

Do not try to mix the powder with water; it will make a mess.

To cleanse youself, you can use either the 13 Herb Bath or the Hyssop Bath Crystals -- or mix them. You whould follow the instructions on the packet.

The spell succeeds if the nasty co-worker leaves; if the person does not leave, it has failed.

My advice to you is to try doing it again, but doing it right this time. Be sure that you call your command and quote the nasty co-worker's name into your work. This is not a child's game of sprinkling pixie dust around and "Voila!" they bvanish -- you are going to be working this spell hard, with focus and even malice against your nasty co-worker, to get them to leave!

Prepare your powder to the correct colour with local dirt. Stir and pray hard over it. If you sprinkle, walk backwards. If you blow it from the palm of your hand, blow to the four quarters. If you dust it on with a make-up brush or work it into the carpet with your fingers, pray as you do so -- a cursing prayer of removal. Use a prayer for justice, such a Psalms 35.

35 A Prayer for Rescue from Enemies
A Psalm of David.

1 Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me:
fight against them that fight against me.

2 Take hold of shield and buckler,
and stand up for mine help.

3 Draw out also the spear,
and stop the way against them that persecute me:
say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.

4 Let them be confounded and put to shame
that seek after my soul:
let them be turned back and brought to confusion
that devise my hurt.

5 Let them be as chaff before the wind:
and let the angel of the LORD chase them.

6 Let their way be dark and slippery:
and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.

7 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit,
which without cause they have digged for my soul.

8 Let destruction come upon him at unawares;
and let his net that he hath hid catch himself:
into that very destruction let him fall.

9 And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD:
it shall rejoice in his salvation.

10 All my bones shall say,
LORD, who is like unto thee,
which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him,
yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?

11 False witnesses did rise up;
they laid to my charge things that I knew not.

12 They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.

13 But as for me, when they were sick,
my clothing was sackcloth:
I humbled my soul with fasting;
and my prayer returned into mine own bosom.

14 I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother:
I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.

15 But in mine adversity they rejoiced,
and gathered themselves together:
yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me,
and I knew it not;
they did tear me, and ceased not:

16 with hypocritical mockers in feasts,
they gnashed upon me with their teeth.

17 Lord, how long wilt thou look on?
Rescue my soul from their destructions,
my darling from the lions.

18 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation:
I will praise thee among much people.

19 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me:
neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause. Ps. 69.4 · Joh. 15.25

20 For they speak not peace:
but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.

21 Yea, they opened their mouth wide against me,
and said, Aha, aha, our eye hath seen it.

22 This thou hast seen, O LORD: keep not silence:
O Lord, be not far from me.

23 Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment,
even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.

24 Judge me, O LORD my God, according to thy righteousness;
and let them not rejoice over me.

25 Let them not say in their hearts,
Ah, so would we have it:
let them not say, We have swallowed him up.

26 Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together
that rejoice at mine hurt:
let them be clothed with shame and dishonor
that magnify themselves against me.

27 Let them shout for joy, and be glad,
that favor my righteous cause:
yea, let them say continually,
Let the LORD be magnified,
which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.

28 And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness
and of thy praise all the day long.

AMEN!

ALT-CLO-HOTF
Hot Foot Red & Green Chilis, Cotton, 21"
$6.

catherine yronwode

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Thanks Apo, I think you have confirmed that it is indeed a success, even though she might have come into contact with it for awhile. I was kinda upset when I saw her using water with cloth to wipe it away, thinking it has failed totally, so now I am at ease knowing that it has worked! :)

Hey Cat, yes, this newbie me still have lots to learn and I am so glad to receive so many support from people like you here! By the way, do you think this has worked???

nemesis

Unread post by nemesis » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:42 pm

May I also ask if anyone has any luck on hotfoot and how long does it take for result to show?

And also, does devil's shoe string has to be buried on frontdoor? I live in an apartment and cant possibly bury that, can I stick it above my door or something?

And how many times should i recite the psalm, as well as take the bath for the cleansing work after doing the hotfoot???

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Nemesis, you ask if i think your spell has "worked." I will repeat what i said above: If i were you, i would go back and do the spell right.

You ask: "how long does it take for result to show?" -- I have seen a well-done Hot Foot spell produce results in less than 24 hours. I have also seen it take a bit longer, when the person was really entrenched in their place. I have also seen it fail, especially if the request is to drive someone out of their home but they own the house.

Here is an excerpt of something that i wrote in a dfferent thread (about love spells), but it adapts just as well here:

----------------------------

Interpreting the outcome of a spell was taught to me like this:

Look for SIGNS in THREE DAYS.

Look for MOVEMENT in THREE WEEKS.

Look for COMPLETION in THREE MONTHS.

Now, signs, movements, and completion are three different things.

The woman wiped the powder away. That was a bad sign. It was a "no." She is fighting you and she showed it, right to your face.

So many people think that they should proceed with a long-term spell even after the signs are bad, but for me, the opposite has always been true. Likewise, even if the signs were good to neutral, but i saw no movement in three weeks, i would walk away from the spell. We are not looking for last-minute turn-arounds here -- on the 90th day you get your result -- rather, we are looking for good signs, positive movement, and a successful outcome, completing the spell. If we get good signs and some good movement, we may add other spell work to the process, to increase our success rate. If we get bad signs and no movement, it is, in my experience, very unlikely that there will be a good oucome.

A spell/divination like this is a delicate dance. You laid your trick. Then you waited for a sign. The target responded by wiping away your spell work. End of story. Either try again but more sneakily, or use another spell, or give up.

I mean, what is the point of looking for signs, if you don't actually heed the signs? :roll:

----------------------------

You ask if you can put Devil's Shoe Strings above the door as a substitutue for in the ground. The answer is, "No." Devil's sShoe Strings is called by that name because it symbolically tangles the shoe strings of the Devil or enemy, causing them to stumble and fall. The shoes are on the ground. It is not called Devil's Hair Bows! Do not waste it by putting it above the door. Surely there is some soil around where you live, even if just in a container plant.

You ask "if anyone has any luck on hotfoot" -- obviously, yes. It's a formula that is documented back over 100 years and has always been among the most popular in the conjure repertory -- so popular that folks from other traditions, like Wicca and Paganism, come to us to purchase it.

Back on March 23rd, in a thread titled "Making a Spell More Effective" you asked, "I would like to know has anyone had any luck with the spell kits/work? "

This doubtfulness looks like a theme with you, and i have a feeling that obsessing over what success *other people have had* and requiring them to *reassure you in public* may be keeping you from being an effective pactitioner yourself.

Additionally, because you received so many positive and supportive replies to your first query about whether anyone had ever had any luck with spell casting, i think that for you to keep on in this vein is a waste of our resources.

CAN-GLS-HOTF
Hot Foot Glass-Encased Candle, Fixed
$9.00

catherine yronwode

hawk8414

Unread post by hawk8414 » Sun May 03, 2009 1:09 am

Here's an old one: If you put a cucumber, zucchini, or pickle in the freezer it will freeze his sex drive.

The same works for a woman if you use a fig or maybe even a pear since this resembles the womb.

You need to do this on the new Moon and and on the full Moon, bury the items off your property, its like the old saying "Plant you now, dig you later."

Now if a man wanted to find out if the woman is cheating, all he has to do is to take some of his sperm and rub it over the threshold of their front door, if she cheats, he will find out quickly. \

Alot of men in Italy will not let young women who are menstruating give them certain foods for fear of being "worked".

mimiso

Unread post by mimiso » Sun May 10, 2009 11:59 am

Hi Mercurious, your thread really interested me, did you land a gig after all? :)

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat May 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Hello everyone. I have a problem, their is a person that comes to my house sometimes and he is nothing but trouble. I would like to stop him from coming to my house. Any advise to keep this one person from coming to my house would be greatly appreciated.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 30, 2009 7:20 pm

Barberry is great to use. Sprinkle it at the edge of your driveway or even your street. This worked for me. You could put on a candle with some hotfoot powder or oil as well along with some commanding oil. I would probably use a black candle.

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Sat May 30, 2009 7:50 pm

Thanks the barberry is a great idea. I should have thought of Hot Foot, guess I got too caught up in being mad and ended up over thinking it. :oops:

mabel
Forum Member

Unread post by mabel » Sat May 30, 2009 9:22 pm

I have managed to place some hotfoot powder mixed with dirt soil around the work area of a nasty co-worker, and believed that his feet must have crossed the powder while he was seated down on his seat - as I dropped it on the carpet where his feet will rest. But while I was doing that, I noticed a few drops of powder was accidentally spilled on the carpet my work area and without a second thoughts, stomped my foot on it to clean it away - I wonder was that a bad move?

A few days later, the janitor in my office vacumed the office and I saw her vaccming the carpet where his seat was and of course, the powder was swept away too. The thing is, I believed it was 3 three days after that it was vacumed, thus can I still say the hotfoot has worked? May I know for those who has used this before, how long does it take for it to work? I have also sent a gift laced with the powder to him, but I havent had the chance to know or see if he did manage to receive and touch it....

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 30, 2009 9:42 pm

I think you are overthinking the situation.

Enough time has not passed to know whether it was a success of failure. He touched the powder, and walked through it. This was done correctly, and I do not see a problem even though it was vacuumed 3 days later. You can always re-apply the powder, understanding that it will be periodically vacuumed away. Work with the conditions that prevail -- don;t hassle them or worry about them.

If you got some powder near your desk I do not see this as a problem since the hot foot was not for you. If you are anxious about this, then get some salt water and sprinkle it near your desk. And next time be sure you are calling the name of the person on whom the work is being done. Maintain your focus and intentions.

You could also do a Hot Foot candle at home to back up the work.

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat May 30, 2009 10:12 pm

Your welcome...hope everything works out :)

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by carolina_dean » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:18 pm

I thought I recognized you from somewhere. My post on that other site was a joke, here I'll share something with you from Mules and Men, Chapter 4

....take a flat onion. If {the target} was a man, I'd say a sharp pointed onion. Core the onion out, and write her name five times on paper and stuff it into the hole in the onion and close it back with the cut?out piece of onion. Now you watch when she leaves the house and then you roll the onion behind her before anybody else crosses the door?sill. And you make a wish at the same time for her to leave your house. She won't be there two weeks more." The woman paid and left.

Carolina Dean
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

Turnsteel

Unread post by Turnsteel » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:37 pm

carolina_dean wrote:I thought I recognized you from somewhere. My post on that other site was a joke, here I'll share something with you from Mules and Men, Chapter 4

....take a flat onion. If {the target} was a man, I'd say a sharp pointed onion. Core the onion out, and write her name five times on paper and stuff it into the hole in the onion and close it back with the cut?out piece of onion. Now you watch when she leaves the house and then you roll the onion behind her before anybody else crosses the door?sill. And you make a wish at the same time for her to leave your house. She won't be there two weeks more." The woman paid and left.

Carolina Dean

Oh I like that, i can't place a finger on why but it really appeals to me, thanks dean. I really need to find my copy of Mules and Men.

carolina_dean
Forum Moderator

Unread post by carolina_dean » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:38 pm

Glad I could help.

Dean
Carolina Dean
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate # 56G

Herb-Magic.com

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Break-Ups, Hot-Footing, Separation, and Divorce”