Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Bibas

Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Unread post by Bibas » Thu May 28, 2009 3:16 pm

Hi guys! Just joined and I'm learning a lot. My issue is, like most of us, I'm struggling to make ends meets. I love the apartment I live in--close to work and school. But can barely afford it. Is there a spell suggestion to sweeten or influence my landords to lower the rent? Appreciate any help.

Turnsteel
HRCC Student

Re: Spells for Problem Landlord, Landlady, Property Manager

Unread post by Turnsteel » Thu May 28, 2009 3:55 pm

I would say to put him in a honey jar. And when you talk to him, if your asking for any sort of favor carry a bit of Five Finger grass on you.
HRCC Student #1559

Bibas

Unread post by Bibas » Fri May 29, 2009 9:11 am

thanks... great idea

cabriellenil
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by cabriellenil » Fri May 29, 2009 9:13 am

Sweetening is definitely the way to go.

When it comes down to talking speaking directly to your landlord, put his name paper (brown paper, preferably from a grocery bag) into your left shoe and tap your foot gently when you're talking (face to face, or on the phone). You'll gain some subtle control over him.
HRCC Graduate #1610

neverfit

Unread post by neverfit » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:29 pm

Hi. I'm writing this to ask if there is a way to keep developers from developing on some wild land in my area. There has been a lot of new suburbs built in the area but this land is particularly near and dear to my heart, and it would really bother me if it were built on. Would some type of jar spell help if it were buried, or some type of power?

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:55 pm

I would do some heavy Protection and Law Keep Away work. If you know what parties are involved in the possible development, you could work some Confusion or Inflammatory Confusion work on them.

You might also want to consider making some offerings to the spirits of the land there and seeing if they will help keep developers away.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - HRCC Graduate.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:24 pm

Definately work with the natural power already there in the land you wish to work with. You could various potections for the land by even symbolically choosing environmentalist organizations as its protectors in your conjure. Consider using hotfoot to drive the developers away, inflammatory confusion to get their project to blow up in their faces, and protection to keep them from touching the land itself.

Consider working with a black devil candle conjure to keep them away.
ConjureMan Ali - HRCC Graduate, Forum Moderator, and Member of AIRR

moondancer

Unread post by moondancer » Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:50 pm

Hi everyone!

My grandmother and I are in a situation where the building has been sold and we have a new landlord who is very dis-likable. He uses a managing company to collect the rent and manage the building. He has installed video cameras everywhere, hardly gives any heat during these cold months, constantly has us with little hot water, there are times when he is roaming the building and wants to come into the tenant's apartment just because and now to top it all off he has sent a document that he wants notarized with the names, phone #'s and all social security #'s of the inhabitants of the apartment. I just looked at the real estate article he quotes and guess what? It doesn't exist under the housing laws of my home state, apparently this is a technique that landlords use to illegally check if the apartment should be under rent control. My grandmother is 81 and has had it under rent control for years, we've never had this problem until we got this jerk. Please advice me on what to do. I have many Lucky Mojo products and I want to get to work on him as soon as possible! I thought that maybe a vigil candle might work but what color? Maybe even a box protection spell with him locked inside his "coffin" might work. If I could get him to LEAVE and even sell the building to another person who would be a good landlord this would be even better! Please help me. Thank you so very much.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:15 am

Combining hotfoot and honey jar seems kind of conflicting, no?

Work with Saint Michael to set up protection, work FWP. Hotfoot the landlord. Sprinkle around his office, you can even put him in a hotfoot bottle and toss him in the river.

moondancer

Unread post by moondancer » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:54 am

Hi conjurman,

That's exactly what I thought...sweeten him and then hot foot sounds kind of strange...I could be wrong. I don't want to be in his thoughts either, I like to be low keyed and profiled if you know what I mean. All I really want is for this landlord to leave us alone, its an intrusion of privacy to even ask for confidential information such as s.s. #'s, dates of birth, especially when one thinks of identity theft; he might be the landlord but that doesn't mean that I should trust him, there is no law that says I have to give him the social security #'s and I won't do it either, not even the birth dates.

Other elderly folks in the Internet say that their landlords do the same thing because they want to be able to increase the rent and they can't do if there is a senior citizen involved. My grandmother is elderly and it pains me to see her worry, she doesn't want to have to go through the hassle of packing etc. to move out. I am with her to watch after her and to make her company...all I want is protection from him, for him to leave us alone and yes, if it were possible for him to not be the landlord anymore! I'm sick of him.

We never had this with the previous landlord, all he cared about was to be paid and that was it. It was perfect this way. This guy gets a building (seems to be new in the business and inexperienced, otherwise why is he using a managing company?) and now he thinks he's Donald Trump and can run, manage, spy and expects the tenants to give him private information at his beckon call.

I really wish that we could have another landlord who would be nice...the typical I owe you, I pay you the rent, now leave me alone to live in peace. This guy snoops all over the place and like I said now he even has cameras all over the building. This was supposed to be a hush hush type of things but some tenants saw the workmen installing these things and told us about it. We only have privacy at home and I feel like if we want to keep it that way it means keeping him out of the apartment as well. The only way I can accomplish this I feel is through spell work. Could you please advice me on how the hot foot bottle works? I want to make sure that I do it right from the start and soon.

I thank everyone for their comments and interest in helping me with this situation. God bless all of you.

Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mother Mystic » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:54 am

Here's a link to the Hot Foot spell http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html I highly recommend you use FWP and consider nailing down the apartment using potted plants in each corner. If you really want to get nasty you can cross and jinx him http://www.luckymojo.com/crossing.html which if he's roaming the building shouldn't be hard to do.
On a mundane note, have you sought the services of a senior citizens advocate? There should be one in your city or state government that can assist you. Wishing you well.
Mother Mystic - Psychic Tarot Reader, Spiritual Worker, Minister

moondancer

Unread post by moondancer » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:22 pm

Hell everyone :D

I thank you all for all of your help and wisdom! I really don't want to incur into any bad karma so I definitely won't jinx him, all I want is for him to go away. I especially thank you buzzbabe, the last idea of the bottle with hot foot powder sounds brilliant and strong enough, I'll probably add banishing oil as well to ensure his "disappearing act". Once again I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. As for the senior citizens advocate, I was told they could not do anything unless he tries to remove us from the apartment...they also said that legally he has no right to ask for this information and that we should not give it to him. I was told to fill it out with the names, but absolutely no dates of birth or social security numbers, it also cannot be notarized as the law doesn't exist (article # he quotes). Blessings to everyone!

misst2

Unread post by misst2 » Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:11 am

what color candle should you use on the honeyjar? I was thinking green?..

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:16 pm

Purple is usually a good color to getting people to agree with you and for influencing them. You could also go with white.

Lilith
HRCC Student

Unread post by Lilith » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 am

I'm experiencing a somewhat similar problem with the new property management company. They come by every couple of weeks with a maintenance request that we never called in and I tell them that and refuse to let them in. We'd like to stay in this apartment until we buy a house. We just want them to ignore us and be really kind when we do move out. I've heard horror stories of this new company billing former tenants crazy fees for carpet cleaning etc, even when the tenants had professionals come in and clean the units out before they turned over the keys.

I'd like to try the nailing the property down, I'm on the 3rd floor and have cats, not sure about the potted plants in each room because my cats consider fresh plants as a snack.

Any suggestions? Hotfoot powder dusted on my rent check?

waterlily

Unread post by waterlily » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:06 pm

I am not that experienced but how about some banishing products to get him not to be around? At a mudane level i don't know why i think landlords collect all that information in order to be able to check everyone's background. You wouldn't want to share a hallway with a convicted murderer, or would you? Or a sex offender. My apartment complex seems not to care about background checks, that favored me because i was able to sign a new lease with no job, but guess what, my next door neighbor moved out and a few days later federal marshalls were here looking for him and asking us all sorts of questions. The place is a high priced place and without checking background guess who is majority, unemployed that the management does not care how they make the high rent. Believe me you want safety and security for you and your grandmother. My children are not very safe here but i have no other choice because i need a larger nicer place, and this is it.

Cameras are for yor safety and protection, but your landlord has no right to walk in unannounced and it has to be for a valid reason. I think yopu can banish him, you can also do what the above fellow Jujus said above or you can if you think and know that it is illegal refuse to comply. We are in a recession and i think every landlord needs evry paying tenant at all costs. Put it in writing and give your reasons and if you know it is not legal ask them to write their request down and tell them you need your attorney or your grandmother's attorney to review and advise before you can supply with. To most busunessmen that is enough threat to make them review their laws and rethink their ways of doing business.

Good luck!

Princesa

Unread post by Princesa » Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:54 pm

Hi All,

I searched the forum to help me find a binding spell, however, I was not able to find one that fits my situation.

My situation is this.. My landlord is harassing me to give her my month's payment. It's late and am willing to pay her the late charges, etc. However, my funds are tied for another week or so. She is asking for a check ASAP, by Sunday night. Not sure how the bank works, but my fund will not be available until Tuesday morning, or to be more accurate, midnight on Monday. All my entire funds will be available until next week since I have a settlement check to coming to me.

Now, I would like to bind her in order for me to have funds available in my account. I hope that she clears the check by Tuesday morning, just to ensure that all the funds are there. I just need to buy myself some time. My landlord is a money hungry freak, and all she cares about is getting her money..

All help on this matter is highly appreciated!

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,
Princesa

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:46 pm

Well, it is her right to do all she can to collect her money. But I understand you needing more time on this occasion.

However you could try collecting a foot-track of hers, or use her signature, or any other concern you may be able to gather from her, and put her into container with some herbs like fennel, poppy seeds, oregano, eucalyptus to confuse her and help ward her away, and then pop it into refrigerator to chill her out.

Then when you're ready to pay, take her out of the refrigerator, and perhaps consider creating a honey-jar for you and her to smooth over your relationship and get her to favor you. Herbs like lavender and five-finger grass can be used for that.

truebeliever

Unread post by truebeliever » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:37 am

Ned help, Gave Landlord 1st and last months deposit, just moved in on this months, the landlord calls and ask me for his rent? Are you serious, he is a beat. He tells me that I assumed that since we discussed you moving in last month, the rent started last month. Hello, I told you that the rent will start on Oct 4th because he has work that needs to be completed.. He is a beat, what can I do??? :evil:
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!

butchcomer
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by butchcomer » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:56 pm

When did you actually move in? Have all your paperwork in order to back up your case, but magically, I would employ some Five Finger Grass. Keep some in your home behind a mirror or picture. If you have just moved into a new place, please do not forget to cleanse & bless the space. This is very important.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread post by jwmcclin » Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:24 pm

If rent started on the 4th, today is the 8th...but is he trying to get the rent for October 'cause I dont see 'additional rent.' ...assuming and hoping you have a rental agreement, what does it state? First and last last month deposit, did that include the rent or is it monies that the landlord uses as security, all of this is included in your lease or rental papers. You definitely don't need problems, did he say that he would fix some things before rent? These are things that must be cleared up (unless an emergency) before moving in...But since you have moved in... Five Finger grass will get him to move on any favors such as fixing things but I see it as a larger problem, its not a favor to keep your property running smoothly. Since this may be a long term relationship, you may try a bottle spell and include herbs to bend him to your will or compel to do what he says he will do. But the rent is another issue, you must get clarity on this first before any more money is transferred.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

truebeliever

Unread post by truebeliever » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 am

Hello,
I just moved in and he agreed that the next rent would be due Nov 1st, 2010. It was no possible way that I could of moved in Sept because the house was dirty, needed repairs and his mother was still moving out. I talked to him in Sept about renting and he even took the rent up from $1000.00 to $1100.00. I have some five finger grass root and tomorrow when I'm paid,I am purchasing more supplies from LM!!

Thanks for your help!!
True Believer,
Thanx so much St. Expedite!!

alura

Unread post by alura » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:02 am

Hello everyone!

Thank you so much for having a look at my post. Here is my strange situation. I live above my landlord, we are each in our own large apartment/unit. Sunday he played incredibly loud music, from 10 am to about 11 pm. Now he does know that it disturbs me and that I work at home (telecommuting). I've asked so many times in the past to please keep the bass down and usually he had. But Sunday I sent him a message that I could get in a lot of trouble from my job because of the bass. It comes right through the floor...anyhow by 11 pm my nerves were totally frazzled and I considered calling the cops. As I thought about dialing 911, the music went down in volume by about half.

My problem is that now he's threatening my life! He sent me a bunch of messages on face book that were not just threatening but had a pure evil tone. He accuses me of starting in and its my fault, that I can't make him change his life (huh?) and that he knew I would bother him all the time (seems to be about once a month) and he said he'd kill me or send his daughter to do it...

Of course I reported him to FB. But he is right down stairs. I am working on a few things today, in a magical sense-not to mention looking for a new apt. I have never said a single cuss word or disrespected this man in any way. He is always drunk, except when he's at work. He constantly fights with his gf, which I've never complained about - but I'm scared for her...

Anyhow he needs to chill out!! My hubby and I are supposed to take a vacation next week and I'm scared he'll try to mess around in our apartment. We know our legal rights, so that's all good.

I don't know what would work best but any suggestions would be so greatly appreciated!!

Namaste

Alura

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:09 am

You need to keep copies of those emails and report him to the police! Making death threats is incredibly illegal and completely unacceptable. Also make sure to keep track of any additional emails or other messages he sends you.

Work some Fiery Wall of Protection to keep yourself safe in the meantime until you can find a new place. Maybe petition Our Lady of Loretto or St. Expedite to help you find a new suitable place quickly.

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:58 am

alura wrote:Hello everyone!

I would bother him all the time (seems to be about once a month) and he said he'd kill me or send his daughter to do it...of course I reported him to FB. But he is right down stairs.
I'm not so sure the FBI is the right remedy. I think that "F" in FBI stands for "federal." Sounds like you need to contact local law inforcement -- police department. His he just your landlord, or does he actually own the apartment building? Big difference there.

artemis

Unread post by artemis » Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:06 am

I'm with Devi...call the cops! And make sure you document everything that happens from this point on, any interactions you have with him, etc.

Good luck!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Nov 30, 2010 10:08 am

I agree with everyone above, and if you work with saints, or feel comfortable doing so, then i would work with St. Michael aka Archangel Michael. He is the patron saint of the police, and he will strike down ANYONE that will mess with you. You can put his picture on the back of picture frames around your home, and pray to him that he keeps you safe as well as your home while you are gone.

www.luckymojo.com/archangelmichael.html

Furthermore, I would make a doll for this man bind him , and bury him in the graveyard to pin him down as well. You can bury him with a mirror face down into the ground to send all his evil ways back to him as well.

If you need some personal concerns, gather his foot track, and mix that in with the work you are doing as well. Feel free to toss things in his path and so on.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

alura

Unread post by alura » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:54 am

Hi everyone, thank you all so much! I will call the cops and make a report. To answer a question, yes he does own the building.

I am very comfortable with Saint Michael so I will heed your advice!

He is not home now. What's even weirder is that he is/was friends with my hubby. My hubby feels bad that the guy is being such a jerk. But he doesn't want to be caught in the middle of anything. Not that there should be anything else. I expect my landlord to back down from his rants. If not, we will call the police tonight. I hoping he comes to his senses...

Thank you all!!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Elveta, she reported him to FB -- FaceBook, not to the FBI. The threats were made on FaceBook, and making threats like that is sufficient grounds to get his FB account taken down.

My sense is that his alcoholism (and possibly other drug use) is the real danger -- once disinhibited, he may well become a major threat. Use all means within your power -- spiritual, magical, legal, and personal -- to protect yourself.
catherine yronwode
teacher - author - LMCCo owner - HP and AIRR member - MISC pastor - forum admin

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:00 pm

I wouldn't wait to see if he does it again to report him - report what has already happened, give them copies of the threatening emails and get it on record that this is happening. That way action can be taken if this keeps up, and even if it doesn't with you his erratic and dangerous behavior has been recorded so that anything that occurs in the future can be taken care of more efficiently.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Don't wait. If you wait then you may miss your opportunity. Report him to the police with proof of the threats. Follow that up by calling upon St. Michael to protect you, doing a Fiery Wall of Protection conjure and also freeze him. Place him in the freezer to freeze his ability to harm anyone.

As Miss cat said, do everything in your power. Get the authorities involved, look to move, and set up some spiritual protection.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:17 pm

I'm late on this one for today, but I can't say STRONGLY enough how important Law Enforcement is to you at this time. Although mentioned earlier, Saint Michael and Fiery Wall of Protection, I might also add some Ancestral work as well. Just a small addition to some great posts. The Graveyard dirt could help you. I work with The Spirit of a Colonel, a Fighter Pilot (very Protective my Grandfather).
Just a suggestion.
Take Care and please stay posted.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA

alura

Unread post by alura » Wed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 am

hello all! TY so much for this awesome advice!! I am working on acquiring the items I need to work this. The police seemed rather indifferent about it. It was surreal, I gave them copies of all the messages on fb and you can clearly see how violent and angry his words are. Not to mention accusatory and threatening. He said in 3 different emails that he would kill me and "kick my ass all over"...all this coz I said the music was to loud. Totally unacceptable response-I am certain he's mental but he also drinks which scares me quite alot. My belly is nervous and tense. I don't like it not one bit. I'll be doing some work tonight but would appreciate more advice if any!! Thank you all!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:42 pm

You can't rationalize with a drunk, a fool, or someone that is mentally ill. Looking at those who gave advice prior to me, including Miss Cat, I'd say this is it and to wish you well and best of luck in your work, while also again reiterating the importance of law enforcement in your situation. Move if you have to for your safety.
Please let us know how you are doing. As you can see, many people sincerely care, especially in situations like this.
Take Care.
#1606 GA

alura

Unread post by alura » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:48 am

You are so right Triplethreat. So far it's been quiet. My husband and I are looking for anew apartment. We only need to stay in Quebec for a year or 2, till his company folds (which is bound to happen), then we will move down near the border with New York. Anyhow the "landlord" has been quiet so far. I did some work last night and during my work, my moontime showed up which I find interesting. My ritual space was very powerful and sacred. It was a long time since I had called on any saints, so I feel that my words were heard. I will keep you all posted as to the situation. Thank you all again!

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:04 pm

Alura, I think a reading from a member of AIRR might be most helpful in the situation with regard to "the company folding". There are many incredible people in AIRR:
http://readersandrootworkers.org
Thanks for staying posted and updating!
#1606 GA

alura

Unread post by alura » Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:03 am

Hi everyone. Here's an update. So the police finally went to talk to him, we could hear them all yelling at each other through the floor. He's very defiant (the landlord)...anyhow 3:30 this morning he starts banging and yelling my husband's name. So-we called the police again. This time he did not answer his door so the cops just left. My hubby and I are looking at apts this weekend. We're also hiring a mover and looking to leave here asap. I start packing today too. Once again I want to thank you all for your help and concern. I will keep you posted. TY Alura

Elveta

Unread post by Elveta » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:42 pm

[quote="catherineyronwode"]Elveta, she reported him to FB -- FaceBook, not to the FBI. The threats were made on FaceBook, and making threats like that is sufficient grounds to get his FB account taken down.

Got it! I hear "FB_ and I think FBI, not face book. :P

alura

Unread post by alura » Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Update!!
So far, the guy has not acted up since the last fit a couple of days ago. As a matter of fact, he's hardly been around. So we have found an apartment that we really want. It appears to be in a quiet area, the building houses only 2 apartments and the people downstairs are elderly. There alot of other buildings around but our unit is only built against another building on one side. Now we have to pass a credit check. Can anyone recommend anything to get an apartment or help push the odds into our favor? I appreciate everyone's help and empathy. Thank you!!! Blessings

candyfloss

Unread post by candyfloss » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:10 pm

A few months ago, I moved into an apartment with a few friends. Unfortunately, it's been a series of unfortunate events since then, and it seems like things are constantly breaking: leaky pipes, a cabinet falling off the wall and smashing all of our china, and our one of our two boilers breaking and leaving my room without heat during these cold months.

I'm getting fairly desperate at this point. It could very well just be that this is an old house (it was built in the 19th century) which was poorly cared for. However, if any of you have ideas for how to stave off another disaster until I move out this summer, I would much appreciate it.

Thank you for your help!

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:44 am

Um you need to take this up wit the landlord or the apartment manager. I am not sure what the laws are in England, but I am sure that this is something that should be taken care of by who is in charge of your apartments.

I guess in the meantime you can cleanse your apartment with some chinese wash, and then follow that up with a van van spell kit to turn around your luck.

www.luckymojo.com/chinesewash.html
www.luckymojo.com/vanvan.html
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Dress a purple candle with Compelling oil to get the landlord to fix things up.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

goddessfindings

Unread post by goddessfindings » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 am

I havebeen issued a Notice of Vacancy --to be out by June 1. I have 4 year history here with perfect rent payments. Three times she has accused me of not paying. First time her office lost the check that I delivered (she works at a prominent real estate office) as i had been doing for 2 years, and then she forbade me to deliver my rent in person. Second time she claimed didnt receive the notice and doesnt want to go pick it up at the post office and forbade me to send my rent certified mail . Now, the third time she has again accused me of not paying the rent because I sent it regular mail, she didnt reply to me email on the 4th asking to email me if she hadnt received so I could get her another check because that meant it was lost.

She wrote me on the 7th saying she was giving me two extra days, but i was already at work without my checkbook, and unable to get to her house that evening- her new deadline. This wasnt 2 days folks! I told her id mail it the next day, I did, got a monery order, certified it, it was delivered the 9th, and the 14th she wrote and said she still didnt have it. On the 20th she said she got it when she went to mail my Notice of Vacancy .

I have all my proof, all evidence that shows I did mail and I believe it can be sufficient to prove I did pay. I have correspondence that shows I am diligent about paying the rent, as I email her each time I send the check.

I have had trouble with this woman being verbally abusive and nasty when Ive only ever been kind and respectful. I am a professional person, and she knows it. I've avoided all confrontation with her. I have put her in the freezer, but not in the way it should properly be done I suspect, and my question is: what can I do/use to protect myself here? Ive been thinking of moving anyway, but cannot have this issue soil my reputation and the harrassment is not acceptable.

Can you please advise a good course of action....I want to place an order tomorrow. I want her to withdrawn her notice of vacancy, be respectful, and let me find my own place in my own time. Many thanks!

Believe129

Unread post by Believe129 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:28 am

There is a due process for evictions. I would suggest seeking legal council for that issue first and foremost. Just because you received the notice doesn't mean you have to be out.
Save all receipts and correspondences with this lady in case it goes to court!
Good luck.
Thank you for protecting me Santa Muerte.

Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Tammie Lee » Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:03 pm

Do a reading with a member of AIRR first:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
You have a LOT of ground to stand on. There so many things to recommend but have a reading and let Member of AIRR tell you what to do.
#1606 GA

goddessfindings

Unread post by goddessfindings » Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:21 pm

THAnk you! Apparantly with a month to month lease, I can be asked to leave without cause, but if she's saying shes asking me to leave for non payment of rent, thats an issue. I am feeling a great deal of fear around this, although its been getting better as Ive been facing this....thank you.

Scarlett

Unread post by Scarlett » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:28 am

Hi Goddessfindings,

I was in a situation that had some similarities to yours. I understand the need to stay and fight for the place you probably love to be in (landlord issues aside), I did, also.

In the end, though, I ended up having to leave, and wonder if you do get a reading (which I totally recommend) might you ask if there is a better place/situation for you? It might be that a better place/situation is just around the corner.

Good luck with whatever you decide. :)

buzzbabe

Unread post by buzzbabe » Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:23 pm

i'm pretty much in the same situation with my landlord; I've gone to court; he won judgement, and I duly appealed, paid what was owed, and he still put a final notice on my door last week

goddessfindings

Unread post by goddessfindings » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:43 am

Unbelievable. Thank you Scarlett and buzzbabe for writing. I must be very naive--!!! I am going to do both. I do feel its not only time for a new place, but that better is right arou d the corner. My fear has gone down considerably, and I've been looking at places. I still amazed at how she can be so corrupt!

Thank you all!

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Mon May 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Hi everyone!
I am so thankful fir this website, I have asked for your help before and you all always come through for me,So Thank You Very Much

So here is the situation:

My husband and I are renting a lot for our mobile home. We have been here 11 years. Our landlady owns lots of real estate. She lives in the richest part of town, only the elite live there.
She lives in the same area that George Steight and The Spurs live in, so yea she is flight rich.

She raised our lot rent again last month. I showed my husband the letter she sent us. Well my husband sent the rent payment for April and May but forgot about the increase. Today I got a nasty letter telling us that we need to vacate our lot due to not paying the full amount. All we owed was $50 that's it.
I saw her several times in April and May but she didn't say one word about it, she waited 2 months then sent a certified letter 3 days ago which I didn't know about till today be aide I dint check my mail everyday. I called her and she said that the certified reminder letter had been ignored, which is not true, i picked up the mail today and thats when i saw that i needed to go and sign for a certified letter I'm going to go pick it up tomorrow since it got too late and the post office was closed.simply told her
the truth, I told her that my husband forgot about the increase.I asked her how she wanted to handle this. She said that she would forgo the $150 penalty for being late because we have been here so long and to mail in a check for $50. I told her ok and that it was an honest mistake.We have never caused her in problems, we keep to ourselves,we are a hard working couple. We have been late paying our lot rent 3 times in 11 years and it's only because we got busy and simply forgot. So we are good tenants.
I'm tired of her harassing us over petty things. She had every opportunity to come knock on our door and remind us , but she chose not to. She is in her 70's and her husband is in his 80's and is not in the greatest health , so I don't see him being around much longer. She and her son run the business. She has upset and intimidated so many tenants , I'm surprised that she is still around , she is that bad, she is so cold and evil. I know she wants us out of here because we only rent the lot since we own our house, so she is loosing money. Her goal is to kick out the few tensing people who are home owners and have only her mobile homes so she can rent them out , she makes about $900 per every rental in this mobile home community. She looses about $500 every month to each mobile home owner so IRS to her advantage to kick us out. She raised our rent twice unjustly without an explanation. She sends sends certified letters harassing us about the front yard, if the grass is 1 inch taller than it should be,if we forget to bring in our trash can,if she doesn't like a plant etc... Nothing but petty things and she has me so stressed out.

I would love nothing more than to buy our own land in the country and move but, we just don't have the funds.

What spell can i use to open the doors of opportunity so that we are able to move? I have been wanting to leave this place for a very long time, we don't have the money upfront for land or to move our mobile home.

What spell can I use in get do she will stop harassing us and just leave us alone once and for all. 11 years is a long time and I'm fed up with her, I have had it with her.I just want to be left alone until we leave this horrible place.I just want to move so bad!!!

Thank You All So Much!

MaryBee
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MaryBee » Tue May 24, 2011 4:41 am

Road Opener products would be great to open the "doors of opportunity" so you can find a way to move out of that place.

http://www.luckymojo.com/roadopener.html
About your landlord: You can use a freezer spell to shut her up. Look through the thread linked here:

freezer-spells-questions-and-answers-t8676.html
to find directions on how to do it.

Good luck,
Mary Bee
Mary Bee
Rootworker
AIRR member
Saying "yes" doesn't walk up the mountain.

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Tue May 24, 2011 9:18 am

Than You So Much : )
Sorry for my long post...

Blessings

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Tue May 31, 2011 6:30 am

Hello fellow LM friends,

Here is the situation:

I would like to know what spell I can use on my landlady. There are about 5 mobile homes that are owned including mine. We pay for the lot rent only since the house belongs to us. I was talking to my neighbor yesterday and he was telling me that the landlady told him that her goal is to have nothing but rentals on her property and that she intends on pushing out the ones who own thier mobile home. I'm not sure how she intends to do that, we haven't renewed our lease in 9 years. I told my husband that she will probably raise our lot rent till we can't afford it anymore. We are hurting financially and we barley afford our rent and other bills.What usually happens is people end up foreclosing on thier mobile homes and she buys them real cheap from the bank and rents them out. She is losing money with us because we are renting the lot. She owns huge amount of real estate and believe me she is not hurting for money, she is very greedy!!! Sorry I just had to tell u the details so I would know what spell to use.

I want her to loose her business , I don't want her to rent out the mobile homes, I want them to remain empty, I want her to loose everything. I want her to suffer like i am.I know that I sound harsh but after 11 years of living here, I'm sick and tired of her harassing us and every one else. In fact I would love to move , but we don't have the money to buy land. I would like a spell that is Destructive! I have her home and business address. I have a picture of her house, vehicles and a picture of her. Her son helps her with the business, he drives around in mommy's Mercedes Benz, he's a mama's boy.

Thanks You'all : )

Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Devi Spring » Tue May 31, 2011 7:55 am

You can find a list of destructive spells here: http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

You could also consider the Crossing spell kit: http://www.luckymojo.com/spell-crossing.html
It has everything you'll need to cross the landlady up and make things go badly for her.

Make sure that you know how to keep yourself VERY well spiritual clean and protected while you go about this work. You don't want to end up crossing up yourself by not keeping clean while working with this stuff!

If I were you, I would have some form of ongoing Fiery Wall of Protection work going on your property and for your family while all this is going on. A fixed St. Michael bottle that you work with Fiery Wall of Protection products would be a nice start: http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatbottles.html#catfixed

Also, since she is going to try to push you out of your home, you may wish to nail down your property using railroad spikes:
http://www.herb-magic.com/nails-square-cut.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/railroad-spike.html

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Tue May 31, 2011 10:50 am

Thanks Devi Spring , u are so wise : )
How do I go about protecting myself while doing this spell?
I have Fiery Wall Of Protection oil and Hyssop water to bath in, I don't have any other candles . What candles or items do I need?

Thanks so much : )

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Tue May 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Since you can't afford to move it may be best to do some work to ensure that as a result of your attack she won't raise rent or force you out. You can nail down the property with Railroad Spikes.

Hyssop is great to keep yourself cleansed and you can anoint your windows and doors with Fiery WAll of Protection oil while praying Psalm 91 for protection.

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Tue May 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Thanks CM!
You all are awesome , u always come through for me with solid advice and I am learning a great deal from all.I will bath in hysop and I will add sone to a spray bottle and spray it allniver me while I working on this spell. I will get the rail road spikes and I will anoint my windows and doors. I have protection water for our property that I can use around the perimeter of our house. I don't want her to bother us anymore,I want to be invisible to her so she will leave us alone. I am not a vindictive person by nature, but a person can only take so much, and I have reached my breaking point. I don't usually do destructive spells but this time it is warranted because of all the years she has tormented us, intimidated us andharassed us as well as every one else.
Thanks so much for your help : )

mariejo

Unread post by mariejo » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:45 am

there is a radio show i listened to in the archives about real estate, there was a lot of great advice.

BluSky

Unread post by BluSky » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:07 pm

Really? I'll have to look @ the archives

wraithklewn
HRCC Graduate

Unread post by wraithklewn » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:25 am

Although i dont have a destructive spell to recommend for you.. id like to suggest the possibility of doing some money work or honeyjar. i understand the lack of money but this is something that shouldnt be overlooked. id also consider some essence of bendover work on the greedy woman..

What better way to be above this woman getting more money.. having her bend to you.. and cross her up ;)
HRCC Graduate # 1684G
Thank you St. Michael for your fierce protection

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”