Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Sweeten or Bring Peace with Roomates Housemates

zee

Spells to Sweeten or Bring Peace with Roomates Housemates

Unread post by zee » Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:57 pm

My young friend ( actually daughter's friend) is being harassed by her 1 week new dorm room-mate. Their initial deal was that neither would bring in company, but less than a week into the term, she is already bringing in random people (male and female). While there are other places to study on campus, it is not safe to stay out after hours obviously, and she now walks in on a daily basis to some major make out sessions. :)

She wants to know what she can do so her roommate( otherwise an ok girl) will take her activities elsewhere( to her partners rooms etc), and so she can study in peace.

Also she is having a huge anxiety /panic attack so what should be the best thing to do in that case ? FYI I have sent her the appropriate Bach salts, but wanted to know if there are LM products for the same purpose. I have also asked her to get a FWP triple strength protection mojo.

I have sent her a small packet with mixture of : Do as I say/Boss fix ( roommate was acting bossy !)/ I can you cant. ( this was all i had on hand at the time) to dress her roomies bed with.

I have also asked her to send me their personal concerns so i can put them in a honey jar as they will be together in that room for an year atleast. What do you think?
Any advice highly appreciated.

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator
Re: Peaceful coexistence in a dorm room

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:19 pm

Peaceful Home honey jar, sprinkle Peace Water, and burn a blue vulva candle on her roommate to get her to tone down all the hot and heavy stuff.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

Cortana
Make My Roomates Do Their Chores!

Unread post by Cortana » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:22 am

Lately my room mates have been slacking in getting their chores done around the house. It's really embarrassing when I want to have company over. Aside from sucking it up and doing everything myself, what can I do and use to influence them to do their chores regularly? I write notes and ask politely but it seems not to be working.

Thank for reading this.
∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・:*・∵.☆:*・∵.☆.・∴.・∵☆:*・∵.:*・☆.☆.。.:*,★ :*・∵.:☆.。.:*・*・

corazon

Re: Make My Roomates Do Their Chores!

Unread post by corazon » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:08 pm

have you had a house meeting on the matter?
perhaps have a chore chart, or at least the understanding of who does what.
if you're constantly cleaning up for them when they don't do the chores why should they do it?
you're gonna have to stop doing their chores for a while for them to get the point.

designate the chores VERY clearly at the house meeting,
then you can use LM compelling or commanding products to get your point across...
I'd also burn a peaceful home candle to keep things peaceful.

good luck!

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:13 pm

Corazon is absolutely correct, Compelling and Commanding products are great for this type of stuff. Compelling to make them keep their end of the bargain and Commanding to give you the authority to get your point across.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread post by MissMichaele » Wed Mar 02, 2011 10:57 am

What Conjureman Ali said.

Also I would use Cast Off Evil to cure everybody of their slackerishness. I believe the "Remission of Alcoholism" spell on this page could be modified to suit.

Miss Michaele

BestToForget

Keeping unwanted persons out of a room.

Unread post by BestToForget » Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:34 pm

I have a rather nosy roommate who likes to come into my room and bother my things. I have a lock for my door, which I use every time I leave, but as a condition of my staying I had to supply the house's owner (my roommate) with a key, which thus makes the lock pointless as she uses it to come in. I know it's her because she admitted it. And further when I threatened to changes the locks she threatened to evict me. So I'm looking for a way to keep her out. I have Hoodoo Herb and Root Magic, and it's recommendation is to lay a broom across the threshold, but that seems to be for a whole house rather than just one select room and I worry I may trip over it, and further it's rather obvious visually, I'd like something a little more discrete, though I'm more than willing to try it if this is the answer. However are there any other method I might employ?

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator
Re: Keeping unwanted persons out of a room.

Unread post by Mama Micki » Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:28 pm

Law Keep Away is not only to keep the government and the law out of your business, but nosey parents, children, spouses, relatives, roommates, and neighbors too. Personally, I would be looking for another place to live if I had to worry about someone snooping around my stuff. You might do some money work to get the funds together to find a place where you can have some privacy.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread post by starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:09 pm

You can use the broom straws. If you have to tape them above the door way on the inside of the room where she cant seem them. Another alternative is to use a freezer jar to freeze her out of your room. You can also use barberry.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!

BestToForget

Unread post by BestToForget » Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Thank you so much for your help! I actually really like where I live, but it's just this one irritating thing that gets under my skin, and even though I've spoken many times to her about her actions she doesn't seem to listen. So I'll just employ other methods. I actually have barberry so that works out really well! Thanks so much again!

miss__understood

advice needed for peace work on the down low

Unread post by miss__understood » Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:52 pm

I just signed a lease for a place near the school I will be attending in August. My new place is a room with a private bathroom right next door to a house lived in by the landlords. Landlords are two Korean folks, in their 40s. I have a good feeling (hence why I signed the lease), but this experience will be new for both of us. I will have a lot less privacy than I'm used to now (I have a stand alone apartment now with a landlord that lives in another city) and this Korean couple has never rented out this room before. The korean couple are kind, but the wife is a little wary. I'd like some suggestions on rootwork to keep us all happy together. The korean couple are religious Catholics, so I'd need to do any rootwork on the down low.

Thanks!

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: advice needed for peace work on the down low

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:15 pm

You can give them a small gift when you move in -- perhaps even a religiously-themed gift. First, though, dress it with a very small quantity of Peaceful Home and Law Keep Away; use the oil or powder as appropriate, or if you feel you need real subtlety, smoke it in the combined incenses. Pray Psalm 133 as you do it -- "how good and how pleasant it is for brothers to dwell in unity!"

And when you're helping yourself at home, concentrate on work that doesn't involve candles: foot track magic, baths (you can dispose of them by putting some water in a watering can and sprinkling it in the garden), dressed food if necessary (maybe they'd like some Harmonious Office Shortbread from the 2012 Hoodoo Food cookbook).

Are there any common areas, such as a laundry room or the front steps? Spray them with Peace Water!

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele

PalerThanPahn
Quiet Down or I'll Beat You Down

Unread post by PalerThanPahn » Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:11 am

I'm at my wits end. I've got a roommate that argues (very loudly) day and night with her boyfriend, blasts the TV, and music. She's loud and belligerent, inconsiderate and rude. I need something to shut. her. up.
My gosh, it takes a lot for me to not go crazy. I'd be so happy if I'd get some strong mojo suggestions. Gris gris bags, candle magic-I'll try anything to make her crave silence.

jwmcclin
Forum Moderator
Re: Quiet Down or I'll Beat You Down

Unread post by jwmcclin » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:02 am

Slippery Elm to stop their gossip
Alum to shut their mouth
Licorice to control them

:lol: still laughing at your title...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator

natstein
Forum Moderator

Unread post by natstein » Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:22 am

Hi PalerthanPahn,

Ugh! that sounds frustrating. If the issue is her and her boyfriend not getting along you could try sweetening them to each other. I would do or get some kind of reading first to make sure it would be worthwhile to try. If she is just to much to deal with you can always hot foot her to make her leave and do some attraction work to bring in a better roommate. Keep us posted with what you try and how things work out!

Peace~

Nathen

PalerThanPahn

Unread post by PalerThanPahn » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:20 pm

Thank you guys so so much. I'll see what a little Licorice Root and Hot Foot does with each other.
muahahaha...

agj5

Re: Spells to Sweeten or Bring Peace with Roomates Housemates

Unread post by agj5 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:24 pm

Hi everyone,

Six months ago I moved into a very nice apartment in a beautiful, quiet area and my housemate has been great so far. Except that, last week, for the first time, he brought a woman over. I was actually disappointed of him.

I have had this type of situation in the past and I have not enjoyed it one single bit. I am not planning on jinxing his sex life...he can sleep with half the city if he wants, just not in the apartment that we share...it is awkward and uncomfortable...no bang-bang noises while I brush my teeth, please!

Although this is his first 'offence', I want to make sure it is the one-and-only. What can I do to make sure he doesn't bring women over again?

Thanks,

agj5.

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Sweeten or Bring Peace with Roomates Housemates

Unread post by Miss Athena » Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:54 pm

Hi agj5,

If I understand your post correctly, you want your roommate to remain celibate while you share an apartment. In a strictly mundane view, is this a fair and rational expectation? Did you discuss this as part of your agreement to share a home? I suspect the answer is no.

If you are disturbed by his personal choices, then please read through this thread and work on Peaceful Home solutions to your dilemma. It will help you to establish harmony at home that you can both live with.
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

I hope this helps. Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”