Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Prevent or End Family Greed Disputes About Home or Land

smiling_cricket

Prevent or End Family Greed Disputes About Home or Land

Unread post by smiling_cricket » Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:20 pm

I am typing this for my cousin, who just recently lost her mother. She says it's all due to her sister that lives with her parents.

Long story short my cousin's sister did some spell to her mom so she could live in their house rent free. Her mom found a paper with her (mom's) name on it. Now her mom passed on and her sister is working on her dad.

My cousin needs help to get her sister out of the house, cause she's taking over the household and their dad. She has him so brain washed (spell) he sees what she's doing but still defends her.

My cousins sibling's has told their dad that they won't go visit him at his house because of the sister that lives there with him. It's getting bad and she's scared her dad's next to pass on cause of her sister and her evil doings.

She was not sure whether to do freezer spell, hotfoot spell, or anything that ya'll think might help before it's to late for her dad. My cousin wants her sister to move out of the house permanently. She's not the type of person to do any harm whatsoever to anyone, she just wants to protect her dad.

Ty in advanced.

Forest_Roots

Re: Prevent or End Family Greed Disputes About Home or Land

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:45 am

I would do a hotfoot on the sister, dust her room and shoes, as well as protection for the dad and cleansing/uncrossing for him as well. If the sister is indeed using magic you would be safe to assume she has protection on her and will most likely fire back at the sender of the curse(s) so be sure to protect your self. I would get the graveyard dirt from the mothers grave who passed tell her what going on and ask for any assistance she can give. Also do blessing work for the father and the mother even though she is passed.

be sure to cleanse and protect yourself immediately before and after the hotfoot curse
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

smiling_cricket

Unread post by smiling_cricket » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:34 am

Thank you for quick response :) Does it matter that her mother was buried just last wed? My cousin knows the woman that her sister has been seeing, my niece introduced her to this woman. We had planed to confront as in see her for reading. My mother used to say that when you confront whoever was doing the work, it would throw them off. My mom was a very powerful woman, maybe that's why she would throw them off she was quick thinking and always always prepared for anything. Do you think it would be a good idea for us to go see the woman doing the work for her sister or just concentrate on sister and dad?

Forest_Roots

Unread post by Forest_Roots » Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Doesn't matter when she was buried. You didn't mention the sister wasn't doing the work herself. Do some send back work to get rid of the curse protect the dad and yourself. hotfoot and cross the sister and keep up the reversal and protection for you and the dad and make sure to have the spirit of the mother helping.
Reverend Josh
Head of the Temple of the Silver Circle
A Traditional Witchcraft Coven

ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ConjureMan Ali » Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:15 pm

Commune with the spirit of the grave before doing any work. Gathering graveyard dirt is a spiritual act that involves enlisting the aid of that spirit of the dead. Some conjure doctors, especially those with a Spiritualist influence often indicate that it takes some spirits a period of adjusting and so will not do active work with a recently dead individual. This is sometimes said to be up to a year before actually gathering the dirt.

Other conjures involves specifically those that have just been buried. We find examples of this in finding murders and using the spirit of a victim.

So contact the spirit of the mother and see if she's willing to aid in this case before gathering the dirt.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR

smiling_cricket

Unread post by smiling_cricket » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:19 pm

Thank you so much for your response :) , I appreciate it very much. I will pass the link to my cousin so she can read posts for herself. Once again thank you.

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 am

Hello all, I'm new here. I am looking to find ways to prevent the sale of my grandparents home. A greedy family member moved in with my grandparents about 10 years ago and refused to move out. My grandfather passed away in November and they have now moved my grandmother into a home because of her dementia. This family member thinks everything that was theirs is now is because my mother passed away two years ago. HOWEVER, I am in possession of my grandmother's will and it states specifically that my brothers and I are entitled to our mother's half of whatever they would inherit when both my grandparents pass away. Since my grandmother is still living and unable to make decisions for herself this family member made a power play and has more or less just taken their property and has been trying to sell it for the last two years. From what I understand he now finally has two potential buyers.

I do not have the ability to bury railroad stakes into the property as we have been feuding and he would notice me on the property. Is there something else that I could do to keep this house from being sold or for some way that I can do something with the will to make sure we get what we are entitled to.
Thank you Our Lady of Loreto.

ProfessorAmes
Forum Moderator

Unread post by ProfessorAmes » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:58 pm

It looks like you have one advantage in this right now and that is a legal document. If you haven't been in contact with an attorney, that is the first thing to do. If you can't afford an attorney, then ask around for free or "pro bono" work. Many attorneys will do sliding scale work.

Now on to the working itself. I think you need to hotfoot this person to get them out of the house until this all gets settled. While the traditional form of hotfooting someone is to literally lay a powder that they would walk through or over, I understand that you can't necessarily get close to them. But you might consider other venues -- a little hotfoot powder beside the car door when it's parked at their work or even at the local mall might be enough to lay the trick. There are other products in this line including candles that can be set for you. http://luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

You might also want to do a binding on this person to stop their actions and perhaps some court case work to help empower your attorney or sweeten a judge in your favor. There are some good ideas here. Look especially at the freezer spell - this could be used to stop the family member from making any more moves: http://www.luckymojo.com/courtcase.html

Best of luck,
Professor Ames

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:31 am

Nice! Thank you for some very good suggestions here. I will definitely get working on something as I think time is of the essence now.

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:48 pm

I consulted the pendulum this afternoon to see if either he or his wife were at the house and it told me no. So I got in my car with a batch of hot foot powder. I parked around the corner and consulted my pendulum again to see if anyone was home and it again told me no. The other advantage that I have is that everyone who currently lives in that neighborhood has no idea who I am, as all of the old neighbors have passed on or have moved away. The only person who would have any idea who I am is someone that the family member chased away and she would have no reason to talk to him. So I took this all as a good sign for me to deftly do my work.

I drove up to the house driving on the side of the road closest to the house, rolled down my window and rolled slowly by the front of the house, driveway, and area where his wife would park his car, sprinkling as I went. It took me a matter of 5-6 seconds to do. When I was done, I drove to a nearby shopping center and consulted the pendulum again to see if I performed it well and I got a yes and if all goes well they have crossed over it at this point in time.

I have also opted to have a candle burned on the MISC altar with hot foot, gave the pictures, their names, the picture of the house.

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Sounds good. Let us know how it works out.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Wed Aug 22, 2012 3:30 am

I don't think the things I did personally had any effect on the house in the way I had hoped.

My home made hotfoot powder was probably not effective enough. I had a candle lit but I have not received the report back from that yet. From what I understand, the family member is in contract with a buyer. I don't know how my brothers and I will be able to get our half of our grandparents assets once he scoops up all the money and runs.

JackieLove

Unread post by JackieLove » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:18 am

[The following post was deleted but this reply saved it as a quote. The reply was simply a question, but it led to other posts. -- Admin]

Kitteh Breath wrote:Hello all, I'm new here. I am looking to find ways to prevent the sale of my grandparents home. A greedy family member moved in with my grandparents about 10 years ago and refused to move out. My grandfather passed away in November and they have now moved my grandmother into a home because of her dementia. This family member thinks everything that was theirs is now is because my mother passed away two years ago. HOWEVER, I am in possession of my grandmother's will and it states specifically that my brothers and I are entitled to our mother's half of whatever they would inherit when both my grandparents pass away.

Since my grandmother is still living and unable to make decisions for herself this family member made a power play and has more or less just taken their property and has been trying to sell it for the last two years. From what I understand he now finally has two potential buyers.

I do not have the ability to bury railroad stakes into the property as we have been feuding and he would notice me on the property. Is there something else that I could do to keep this house from being sold or for some way that I can do something with the will to make sure we get what we are entitled to.

Does your grandmother have a Durable Power of Attorney?

Psychic Mimi

Unread post by Psychic Mimi » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:57 am

Kitteh Breath,

This relative probably has the power of attorney... how else could they sell the property? Was their name somehow on the deed??

This is definitely a situation where you need to contact a lawyer. Just about anyone will give you a free consultation, and you can call around until you find someone that you'd like to hire. Ask your friends for a referral to *a* lawyer, doesn't matter the specialty. Call that person up and give them a brief description of your problem, and they will refer you.

In my experience, I called the only person I knew in one state, and they gave me a few names. A couple of calls later, I found someone who specialized in the field I needed someone for, and I could not be happier with this person. It just takes a little leg work... I would urge you to do that in conjunction with your efforts to maximize the potential for success.

There have been plenty of ideas about spell work posted elsewhere, such as nailing down the property with four railroad spikes. This is just an idea about finding a lawyer. 8-)

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:25 am

Contact your state Bar Association and ask for a referral. I'm sure that this varies by location, but in Washington State, the Bar Association has a list of attorneys that will do an initial consultation for a very low fee.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:25 am

Yea my uncle has the same name as my grandfather and he had a lawyer that he is friends with grant him power of attorney. This lawyer did the same thing with his own wife's family and they stole the family home out from her brothers/sisters. I am not exactly sure if he convinced my grandfather when he was still living to sign power of attorny over to him or my grandmother. He is not on the deed but the type of person he is, there is nothing stopping him from portraying myself as my grandfather. The only thing I have working in my favor is I have her original will the only thing is that because she is still alive I can't collect on a will.

I am going to have to order some pay me powder to use on the Will. The other thing I am wondering about is, if I can get my hands on some railroad spikes like tomorrow, how effective would it be to nail down three corners? Or would that not be effective at all? The problem is with one corner of the property I would have to actually step foot on it, or trespass on the neighbor's property in order to get the last spike in the ground. All other parts I can easily and quickly access from the street or sidewalk.

coastwitch

Unread post by coastwitch » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:28 pm

The suggestion above about nailing down the property is a good one. I have not used it myself, but a friend of mine did and while it did not prevent the ultimate sale and break-up of the family property, it allowed her five years in which to consult a lawyer, get paperwork such as a clear title in order, fix up some plumbing problems to get the best possible price rather than sell it at a loss, and make a payment contract so that everyone in the family got their share of the proceeds. The house and land did not sell until she pulled up the stakes. Then the property was divided away from the house and both sold quickly, with one family member purchasing the house from the estate and another buying the land, with the plan to build a home there at some later date. This was a compromise solution, but it was fair to all of the disputing family members.
coastwitch

Indian_conjure

Unread post by Indian_conjure » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi Guys I have a situation

My gay friend has a wealthy aunt who lives in the United States with her two daughters first one who is a lesbian and does not stays with her mother and second who is a doctor and does not likes India much.

Now recently she has bought a bungalow in a very posh place in Calcutta for around USD 328,617 and before going to the states had given the responsibility of taking care of the bungalow to my friend who is not doing so good financially and visits the bungalow with his friends and recently took me there.

He wants his aunt to transfer the property in his name when she comes back to India this Feb and will be staying till May 2013.

At the same time his aunt knowing my friend is gay has told him not to bring guys at the bungalow but he did. One of the gardeners of the property knows about it, and he fears that the gardener might tell his aunt his bringing guys there, so he wants to shut the gardener up as well without telling him directly as the gardener might start to blackmail him. So first he needs his aunt to put the property in his name and secondly he needs to make the gardener shut his mouth so he does not reveal about the guys my friend used to bring to his aunt's bungalow.

So in this case what can be done or what products can be used? Please help!!!!
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, punctuation, clarity

Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Mama Micki » Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:52 pm

Stop Gossip for the gardener to keep him quiet. Compelling to get the aunt to transfer the title and maybe a honey jar to sweeten her.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!

Indian_conjure

Unread post by Indian_conjure » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:21 pm

But How to go about doing the overall spell? if I can get some guidance

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Stop Gossip spells are described and you can buy supplies and spell kits here:
http://luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Compelling spells are described and you can buy supplies and spell kits here:
http://luckymojo.com/compelling.html
catherine yronwode

Sweet Success

Unread post by Sweet Success » Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:04 pm

The only work that I did on this situation was have a candle lit at Missionary Independent Spiritual Church to prevent the house from being sold. I also started a vinegar jar on my uncle. The sale of the house fell through more than once over the last six months. The last time that the house went into contract I had contacted a lawyer but had to abandon following any legal action because nobody in my family was going to support what I was doing.

Having spoke to the lawyer that I did contact, he advised me to call the nursing home where my grandmother is currently living and inquire about how her expenses are being paid for. They were less than polite to me since my uncle's wife is planted in the home as a volunteer.

Regardless, my digging around caused red flags to go up and they found out that my uncle is committing medicare fraud by having medicare pay for my grandmother's care in the nursing home, meanwhile she is still the sole owner of the house. LMAO Now he has to pay medicare back from the sale of the house and he is not going to get anything. HAHAHAHAHA

patchouli

Help getting someone to execute a will

Unread post by patchouli » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:45 pm

The executor of my parent's will refuses to place a property up for sale.
This sibling is "too busy and too important" to have time for talking with me, or with selling the property.
Any help is appreciated.

Miss Aida

Unread post by Miss Aida » Mon Mar 14, 2016 8:02 pm

Hello, patchouli,

Welcome to the forum

We realize that you are new. And we ask that you do not start new topics.

Just use the search engine. In the upper right hand corner of the dark green area, there is a white search box. Type in your key words and you will be shown many topics.

I have moved and merged your thread to the appropriate thread. Please read the posts here for great spell advice.

Along with thee GREAT posts, I also would like to add that a white skull candle spell be performed with a product that is dominating.

Find them here: http://www.luckymojo.com/domination.html

I pray that things work out for you

patchouli

Unread post by patchouli » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Thanks Miss Aida!

catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread post by catherineyronwode » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:39 pm

Dear patchouli ,

If you believe that the deceased would wish the property to be sold, get some of his or her graveyard dirt and sprinkle it around with a request that as so-and-so wishes, it be sold.

On the other hand, if the selling of the property would seem to be against the wishes of the deceased, you would do well to call on a known helper-spirit such as Saint Joseph. If you prefer more natural or secular-style work, use branches of a cedar try, or dress the place with Cedarwood Oil. Or combine any of these ideas, as appropriate to your situation.
catherine yronwode

Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”