Welcome to the Lucky Mojo Forums!

Spells to Make My Spouse Want to Move to a New Place

koettingqueen
Forum Member
Spells to Make My Spouse Want to Move to a New Place

Unread post by koettingqueen » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Hello everyone! My boyfriends has recently asked me to move in to his place and I definitely want to live together, but I don't want to live in the apartment that he lives in. There's nothing really wrong with the place, it's just that it's deep in San Francisco and it takes a while for me to get to work/parking sucks/etc. -- (also, it's one of those old places without the modern conveniences of a dishwasher :D , so I suppose there is something wrong with it after-all...) He first rented this place 9 years ago and it's a rent controlled apartment so he's paying a very small (comparatively :roll: ) amount of money for a huge San Francisco flat. He's a very wealthy guy, but he's also a penny pincher. He can't bare the thought of giving up such a "great" place at such a low price just to pay 2-3x the amount to live somewhere else...possibly smaller in size.

I want to live with him and I want to live in a place that suits us both. What can I do to make this happen? I already have a honey jar going for him so I was thinking adding a petition paper to it? I don't want to Hot Foot him out of there because I feel like it may backfire and he'll decide to move across the country to NYC or something undesirable like that. This guy is a hot shot and has a lot going for him. I want to do this as carefully and lovingly as possible....and still get what I want :twisted:

MissMichaele
Forum Moderator
Re: Spells to Make My Spouse Want to Move to a New Place

Unread post by MissMichaele » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:15 pm

koettingqueen wrote:I want to live with him and I want to live in a place that suits us both. What can I do to make this happen? I already have a honey jar going for him so I was thinking adding a petition paper to it?
Yes, you could certainly do that.
I want to do this as carefully and lovingly as possible....and still get what I want :twisted:

You could also make the honey jar part of a moving candle spell: a Money House Blessing candle with a petition describing the precise location, closeness to public transit, and any other features you desire -- and which would appeal to him, too.

Then, as you continue working the honey jar, light the candle. Move the honey jar toward the candle until, at the end of seven days, they are touching.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
Forum Moderator - Member of AIRR

mofo 888
Newly Registered

Re:Spells to Make My Spouse Want to Move to a New Place

Unread post by mofo 888 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:40 am

Hi all,

I have had a situation where I hired a rootworker to ensure that I was able to buy my home ( years ago). The work was very effective- maybe too much so! The thing is that all these years later the neighborhood has become unbearable, and I am desperately trying to get my husband to agree to sell the property. He has been digging his heels in for two YEARS.

It occurred to me that I may need to undo the work that the rootworker did (she is now out of commission and I cannot get ahold of her to ask her to do so). So the question is, how can I do this myself?

I have a jar she sent me with sands of some kind in it, papers and herbs etc, made in the name of St. Joseph that she had me do prayers and candle work over. (Should I simply open the jar and pour out the sand to undo the work?).

Also, she sent me a sealed envelope that has a photo of St. Joseph on it, and I was told to keep it on my mantle, hidden from sight. (What should I do with that one?).

I want to be careful in disposing of these items, as she included in these works protection for my family.

Thank you and I anxiously await some help on these matters ~ I want to sell this house YESTERDAY!

Audrey

Joseph Magnuson
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Joseph Magnuson » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:36 am

Audrey,

I understand that you have stated that the rootworker that did this work for you is "out of commission" but is there no way that you could just contact them and ask for just a few minutes of their time to go over how to stop the work that has been done?

I wanted to ask that before we begin advising you any further.
Joseph Magnuson
Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1599

LaLuna6669
Forum Member

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:57 pm

my bf is currently living with a female that i dont really care for. he recently got subpoenaed by the place he lives in due to rent being late. how can i make sure they both get thrown out of there and that he moves in with me? (and ONLY him)

Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Unread post by Miss Athena » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:05 pm

Hi vyxsin69,

It sounds like an eviction may already be on the horizon. You could use Hot Foot products for both of them to leave that property and then work Come to Me products to bring him to you.

http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/cometome.html

Good luck.
HRCC #1909G

LaLuna6669
Forum Member

Unread post by LaLuna6669 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:01 pm

Thank you, Miss Athena :)

Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to “Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants”