• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:39 pm

Spells for Dealing With Crazy, Annoying or Violent Neighbors

Spells for Dealing With Crazy, Annoying or Violent Neighbors

Unread postby candles » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:03 am

hello all... got a big problem. i have a woman who i thought was my friend who as turned bitter and nasty towards me just because i want let her control my life. i have stopped having anything to do with her because she started belittling and verbally abusing me. i got a text from her today saying that there was food on my back door step. when i looked it was a bunch of nasty old food and grease dumped on the step. she is becoming a big problem. i hate to stoop to her level but something has got to give. any suggestions on what i can do to get rid of her 4 good would would be a greatly appreciated. :evil:
candles

Re: so called friend and neighbor turned nasty....

Unread postby Brujero05 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:11 am

You can call the authorities if she does that again. Dont know where you live, but that's vandalizing someone's property here. I would have called the police immediately, and I would have shown them the text as evidence.
Brujero05

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:07 am

If you can't talk to her and find out why the change has happened, then you need to get rid of her.
The best way to do that is by hot footing:
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Bri » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:07 am

You also should set some basic protection on your person and home. The information for that is here:
http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

take care,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:10 am

candles wrote:hello all... got a big problem. i have a woman who i thought was my friend who as turned bitter and nasty towards me just because i want let her control my life. i have stopped having anything to do with her because she started belittling and verbally abusing me. i got a text from her today saying that there was food on my back door step. when i looked it was a bunch of nasty old food and grease dumped on the step. she is becoming a big problem. i hate to stoop to her level but something has got to give. any suggestions on what i can do to get rid of her 4 good would would be a greatly appreciated. :evil:

I would hot foot her and do some firey wall of protection. I also would contact the authorities about what she did. That is harassment.

Make sure you protect yourself and keep some Devil's shoestrings on you.

Mary
Literarylioness

To Help a Distant Friend with Bad Neighbors

Unread postby K54 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:48 am

I have a friend I love dearly and her home of nearly twenty years is being made miserable by some newbie neighbors. The apartment manager is practically an invalid and is useless when it comes to enforcing courtesies.

What can I do (without visiting the premises as that is out of the question) from my home in the way of a spell to drive these neighbors elsewhere?

Her relocating is not an option.

She also doesn't know I am learning Hoodoo and I could not tell her that I am. But I really would like to do something for her. Thanks in advance.

K54
K54

Re: To Help a Distant Friend with Bad Neighbors

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:28 am

In this situation, I would suggest Hot Foot candle work. http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Additionally, you don't have to share, but it seems you are placing an awful many restrictions on the work before you even start. There are usually alternative ways of working hoodoo, such as working Hot Foot on a candle, but those should be the exception rather than the rule. Hot footing is best done as it was meant to be; as foot track magic.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Unread postby Literarylioness » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 am

If you can't visit the premises, then Hot Foot would not be as effective. The Hot Foot spell is around a property. All you can really do is pray for her, with a Hot Foot candle, because to do the Hot Foot trick properly would take you visiting the area.

Mary
Literarylioness

Unread postby K54 » Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:11 pm

Unfortunately my showing up uninvited would not go over well and also there is no time that I wouldn't be seen laying the trick by someone[i], even if not her. It's not a private home but an apartment complex.
K54

Unread postby Lukianos » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:14 pm

...And on the other side, consider the Peaceful Home (as well as the House Blessing and Protection) family of spiritual supplies for your friend (or to be burned on behalf of your friend). Likewise, putting the names of the pesky new neighbors in a honey jar and working to sweeten them (in as much as that may be possible) may be a reasonable thing to do within the limits you've set for yourself.

Conversely (and simultaneously with the above), if you can obtain the names or a photo of the neighbors in question, you can prepare a petition paper with your desired outcome ("Leave my friend in peace" / "Mind your manners" / "Curb your dogs & children & junkie friends") written crossing their names, and dress it with Commanding, Do as I Say, and/or Controlling, powders or oils, and then bottle the mess in a jar with some devil's shoestrings, spanish moss, black mustard seeds, poppy seeds, black pepper, red pepper, and cedar chips. You may fill the jar with war water or thunderstorm water. Or molasses. After working it thoroughly, you might store such a jar in your freezer (to put them on ice/freeze them out), or make a small hole in the lid and dispose of the jar in running water (a sinking bottle spell--as the contents run out, so does their luck).

And of course, if you pursue the latter set of workings, don't forget to cleanse yourself afterward (13 herb bath, 51st psalm, white candle).
Lukianos

Unread postby K54 » Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:45 am

Thanks all for your suggestions...quite an interesting list to think about.

K54
K54

Unread postby bleuskyye » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:34 am

I too have a terrible neighbor.

I live in a shabby apartment complex and this neighbor lives right above me. She listens in on all my conversations when I have guest and use the phone. She tries to peep in when passing my window and if I'm entering my apt as the same time she may be coming or going. I hear her spreading vicious rumors about me to her friends. This old woman is just plain nasty to me! I can even hear her rush across the floor to her front window to see who's leaving my apt late at night if she hears my front door close! She has got to be stopped.

Will those same suggestions work for me? I can't sprinkle any powers on the door knob or near her front door, the entrances are outside. Someone will tell her they saw me at her door and it's no secret I practice hoodoo.
bleuskyye

Unread postby nemesis » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:24 pm

Send a mail to her with the powder on it! :)
nemesis

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:55 pm

Blueskyye, If you cannot lay a foot track spell for the neighbor directly, i suggest working a Stop ossip or other binding spell on her. See

http://luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

Good luck!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby snake » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:42 pm

Maybe I just have a lot of balls but there are plenty of sneaky ways. Would your friend be willing to deploy the hot foot powder herself if you gave her some? I would be blowing a few pinches under the door or just the doormat at 3am or putting a bit around the car or something like that.
snake

Spell for Stealing Neighbors?

Unread postby BrownButter » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:53 am

I have been missing several things from my garden since I started sprucing it up. They uprooted a tree (thankfully didn't kill it all the way) and have taken my hose. I am worried about some lights out there. I live in a decent area with rows of houses, but everyone is pretty much to themselves and not overtly friendly. It's a quiet block so stealing can happen without anyone being caught on spot.

Getting an alarm for the front yard can cause disturbance on my block. I have never used a spell in this capacity and I am still new. I would like to prevent someone from stealing items from my yard. Not sure what can be done, but something that they cannot see would be best because I don't want anyone getting ideas. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
BrownButter

Re: Spell for Stealing Neighbors?

Unread postby cancankant » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:18 am

I'm going to play Devil's Advocate here. Do you like these neighbors or are they generally a pain in the butt? If the former, why don't you you to their door and SWEETLY ask if they happened to see a hose that you THINK YOU MAY HAVE MISPLACED. Do not even hint that you think they took it. The hose may find its way back into your yard.

If you don't like the neighbors, I'd Hot Foot them or Cross them. You could put some sort of Hot Foot oil or powder on the lights and if they decided to touch them, then they'd get their reward. Another nicer possibility would be a honey jar. Then if your relationship sweetened, they might not feel so inclined to steal (or "borrow") from you.

An alarm might not be a bad idea, either. As for disturbing the neighbors, you may not be the only one who's had things go missing. If you're friendly with anyone else in your neighborhood, you might mention the missing and damaged items without naming any potential suspects.

I'm sure some of the more experienced practitioners would have more to say on this subject. I've had dealing with lousy neighbors in the past, but I'm a lot more direct if they speak to me. If they are being passive/aggressive, I usually ignore it. I think letting them know discreetly that you've noticed these things happening may prevent it from happening in the future. It would be very embarassing for them to get caught!
cancankant

Unread postby BrownButter » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:58 am

Hi there,

I don't have any relationship to know if they bother me on the regular because I don't know who it could be. I don't have any enemies per say. It's very anonymous. Not sure about the Crossing because I don't want to hex anyone or hurt them. I just want to keep them away. As for the honey jar, we don't have a relationship so for it to be sweetened would be null and void. Of course there may be some jealous folks around, but I don't know.
BrownButter

Unread postby cancankant » Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:21 pm

Could it possibly be kids vandalizng?

I'm not sure if there's something you can do to the "perpetrator" if you don't know who they are . Maybe "Money Stay with Me" (after all, you'll have to replace the stolen or damaged items) or "Fiery Wall of Protection" to keep evil people from bothering you and your things. I'd lightly annoint the items.

By the way, Hot Foot isn't meant to hurt anyone. It just means that the person would go away, leave you alone and may very well move away if your spell is strong enough. Crossing or jinxing is a bit stronger, but the level of how much you want done is up to you. I certainly don't think a hose & a tree are worth harming anyone, either. It might be worth not having them as neighbors, though! :D

I'm actually having a problem with a neighbor of mine right now, too. Not doing any work just yet because I'm not sure if I'm overreacting and I'm waiting to see if they do the offensive thing again. If so, I just want them to stay off my property. They're not bad neighbors, otherwise, so we'll see. I had a problem with my other next door neighbor a few years ago and when he confronted me, I ripped him a new butthole. Since then, he won't even talk to me (and by the way, good riddance). ;)
cancankant

Unread postby BrownButter » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:59 pm

LOL Well, I guess you can totally relate. I'll look into Hot Foot. But I couldn't find it in the Lucky Mojo inventory list. What do you suggest? Is it under another name?
BrownButter

Unread postby BrownButter » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:00 pm

Ok, found it! Do you suggest the oils, powder, etc?
BrownButter

Unread postby Wylde » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:38 am

What about red brick dust, sprinkled across opening for instance its sposed to keep people who intend you ill (which stealing is ill) from crossing, depending on how they are getting in this may or may not be feasible though... heres a link i got from the LM cataloge

http://www.herb-magic.com/red-brick-dust.html
Wylde

Unread postby cancankant » Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:13 pm

I thought about red brick dust, too, but she's not trying to keep anyone out of her home. She wants to keep their hands off their stuff.

I was actually wondering if you could use it around the perimeter of your property to keep unwanted guests from crossing over and then "borrowing" things that aren't theirs. That would work in this situation, then. I have a similar problem myself, but I'm biding my time right now.
cancankant

Unread postby Wylde » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:52 pm

Yea im having a similar problem but id need like a couple of pounds of dust to fix my situation since id want to ring my whole property lol. Ive been trying to figure out if its actual dust from bricks or just dried red clay dust.....
Wylde

Unread postby BrownButter » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:11 am

Hmmm, red brick dust or hot foot? Sprinkling something sounds about right....
BrownButter

Issues with neighbor

Unread postby moonbride » Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Hello there.
I have a little problem with a neighbor across the street but to explain it I am going to have to give a bit of back story first.

We found out that the large house that's divided into several apartments across the street was purchased by a local mental health center probably close to 10 years ago. The people they place in these apartments vary from people who were homeless to some people with some pretty severe mental health problems. From what we can tell it's been mostly the homeless who were placed there. However there is a man who moved in a few years ago who seems to have some pretty big mental health issues.

He seems mostly harmless but what he does that is getting hard to tolerate is he will sit on the front steps of the house or sometimes pace the entire front yard and just scream at the top of his lungs at the main street that crosses ours just down the road. He shakes his fist and yells, curses and sometimes sounds like he's threatening the traffic. It mostly bothers us in the summertime when we have our windows open or want to sit out on our front porch. In the wintertime we don't notice him much to be honest. This summer seems to be worse than any other summer since he's been there. He was out there today yelling and acting irate from 3:15 in the afternoon until 8:30 at night.

The police have been called on him by other neighbors in the past when he scared their children who were outside playing. Like I said before he mostly seems harmless and he never seems to leave the yard but the yelling is getting unbearable. Tonight we called the police department to ask what could be done. They came to talk to us and said they would warn him but that there isn't much they can do when he's doing it from his own home. They did advise us to call the mental health center that placed him there to see if there was something they could do or maybe relocate him. They went over to warn him and he continue to yell and holler right through them talking to him and then they ended out speeding off on another call not long after. Before tonight I was thinking I just wanted to shut him up because I really would hate to see someone like that not have their home and get the help they need but the police said he was a "regular" of theirs and didn't think there was much help for him. Now I'm thinking I would just love him to not be living across the street from me. We were told this mental health place owns many places in town and maybe they could relocate him so now that is what I'm hoping for. I guess it would be nice if he would hush before then too!

My husband plans on calling the mental health facility tomorrow. I'd love to get some input on what others would do in this situation. I would go over there to lay any tricks necessary if I HAD to but it would definitely be difficult. It's right on a corner of two pretty busy streets and no more than about 20 feet from the street on both sides with a street light right there on that corner. Like I said I will do what I have to do but it may be difficult. Also, I don't know this man's name or really much of anything about him other than he's a black male maybe mid 40's.

Thanks for any input!
Becky
moonbride

Re: Issues with neighbor

Unread postby moonbride » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:30 pm

I guess I should add that I am not a totally heartless person. I think it's a good thing that the people with these problems and issues are getting help like this. However I guess where I really have the problem is that this man was placed in a busy residential neighborhood where there are lots of children who he has scared on numerous occasions. I can't help but think that there is a better option for him somewhere different. I don't want him harmed in any way because he can't help the problems he has but I just don't want him here to have to deal with any longer. It's been way too much for way too long.

Thanks,
Becky
moonbride

Unread postby cancankant » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Continue the mundane stuff, but I'd try Hot Foot as well. I'm not a heartless person, either, but people who have problems controlling their thoughts/actions and who are disruptive to the neighborhood aren't a lot of fun. Only the social workers and medical staff know if this man is any threat to himself or others, but if he makes people in the neighborhood uncomfortable, then maybe he needs to be moved to another facility or a halfway house, etc.
cancankant

Unread postby moonbride » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Thank you for your reply. That's kind of what I thought too and I did think about trying Hot Foot but I wasn't sure if that would be what to use or not... only because it's not up to him if he moves from there. It's up to the people who placed him there.

I feel bad for the guy, I really do. I just can't figure out why they decided to put him in a residential neighborhood like this when he continuously is disruptive and scares children and even some of the adults around here.

Thanks again for your input ;)
moonbride

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Most group homes are in residential areas because they are, well, residences...as opposed to being zoned as industrial, business, etc. As far as being dangerous, and no, the system isn't perfect, if he was adjudicated a danger to self or others, he'd be in a lockdown facility. Considering his age and that the police know him as a 'regular', he's probably been evaluated more than once.

That said, I have a regular type neighbor who isn't in a group home, but calls his kids home at night with a siren, bullhorn, and plenty of obscenities, and thinks encouraging my dogs to bark is hilarous, so I feel your pain. If you check out the products, LM offers Banishing, and the description says it is milder than Hotfoot; HHRM mentions using cedar as a gentler form of getting someone out. I would be very careful with Hotfoot for someone mentally ill, as it has been mentioned as making the person restless (and maybe tormented?) until they move out. With someone who's already unstable, the results could be very, very bad.

You might also try petitioning Saint Dymphna, the patron of the mentally ill, to calm him down and ease his illness until he is relocated.

CG
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby moonbride » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 pm

Thank you very much for that. I wondered about that very thing with Hot Footing him along with the fact that it's not up to him if and when he moves. My husband did call the center today and the housing director seemed to be very sympathetic to the problem and was not aware of all the troubles and the police calls (however I'm not sure who bails him out when they've taken him in a couple times if not them). She was going to call the police department and look into those records and after that we're not really sure what she'll do but she did want to know if anything else happens and asked us to also call the police every time. Since it's summer now and the weather is nice it seems to be when he's out causing trouble the most so we'll see. I will look into Saint Dymphna and the other things you mentioned to maybe ease this along a little quicker.

Thanks so much!
Becky
moonbride

My next door neighbour

Unread postby perez » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:47 pm

My next door neighbour and I are involved in a long dispute. It has now gone to the criminal courts as I filed a peace bond against one of their family members. Today I noticed that he had on his front porch a chain and a padlock which was just lying on the ground of his porch. What does this mean? Its as if he is trying to silence us. LOL!!! :twisted:
perez

Re: My next door neighbour

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 am

I would not necessarily make that conclusion. He may be planning some heavy-duty spell work, but alternatively, he may be intending to lock down some part of his property to protect it from break-ins or theft.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby perez » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:59 pm

No I don't think he's preventing break ins or theft. He has the chain with padlock around four silver rock like things. It's a sign of intimidation. What do you suggest I do and use??
perez

Unread postby perez » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:00 pm

catherineyronwode wrote:I would not necessarily make that conclusion. He may be planning some heavy-duty spell work, but alternatively, he may be intending to lock down some part of his property to protect it from break-ins or theft.

No I don't think he's preventing break ins or theft. He has the chain with padlock around four silver rock like things. It's a sign of intimidation. What do you suggest I do and use??
perez

Neighbor issue

Unread postby Kyra » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Good evening all,

I have a neighbor on one side of me that has been quite a pain. She is very territorial and wants her own way like a small child. Every time you think you have her pacified, she does something else unexpected and usually with no regard for how it will affect those she lives next door to.

Shall we say that I'm getting a wee bit tired of this after 9 months. We have planted a living green fence of arborvitae along the line to shut her out physically, but I really want to stop her from affecting in any way (physically, mentally, emotionally or spiritually) the land we steward and the many beings who live there.

It was suggested by my friend Orion that we honey pot her so that she stops being an issue. Sounds perfect me. I was looking at the "Influence Another's Mind for any good purpose" Honey Jar Mini Hoodoo Spell Kit. What do you think. Would that be the best one to use?

I don't want her to become my best friend. At the very least, I need her to be at peace that we are her neighbors and that we are not going anywhere. At best, I need her to stop and think about how she affects others with her choices.

Seeing as what I need is for as long as we live next door to each other, for her to stop being a thoughtless person with no regard for others who also seems to like to make waves when everything is not her way, I'm led to ask the following:

How long and how often will I have to burn candles on the Honey Jar?

I was going to order Cat's book and a house blessing kit tonight, but I think I'll wait a day to see what you all suggest so that I can add this to my order as well.

Many thanks!
Kyra

Re: Neighbor issue

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:35 pm

I think a honey jar is a great idea. as for how long you will have to burn candle on it, well until you get results and then I would burn one once a month just to keep up on things.
Turnsteel

Re: Neighbor issue

Unread postby Kyra » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:25 am

Thank you for your reply. :D

Things have quieted down with her. I'm cordial and that has gone a long way. But I do acknowledge that she could turn at any time, hence the honey jar spell.

So I'll order the spell kit I referred to and then do as you suggest and set lights monthly on it after the initial spell cycle has been completed.

Take care.
Kyra

Neighbours problem

Unread postby SONIA123 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:19 am

Well I am in a bit of a problem,

Roughly about 3 months ago, Our Neighbours (at No.5) have been quite Rude and Insulting. They have lived there for about 9 years but recently they'll look at us and laugh, or swear or mutter a couple of nasty words and walk off.
It was just mother and daughter (the women is in 40s and her daughter is 15/16yrs) shouting insulting rude words before, but ever since the girl has had a boyf it has seemingly gone worse.
We live in a friendly enviroment, and worried that they may get the boy to do some damage (I had some eggs chucked at my car on thursday - not sure if it was him - mind you it could be a jinx, however that is currently been dealt with cleansing and protection rituals, and then yesterday my side window of the car was broken - and my car has just been brought new :( )

I don't know what to do they are worsening every day of the week, they are quite anti social so prefer not to confront them, today as they were walking off in front of our house - they looked up and down at our house and car - and muttered something..

anything I should do - Do bear in mind all I know is their address - I don't know their name,or have photos etc Thank Goodness ;)

Help
SONIA123

Re: Neighbours problem

Unread postby Miss Kerry » Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:57 am

I'm new to Hoodoo but the first thing I can think of is 'Hotfoot' them out of the neighbourhood!

There is all the info on the use of hotfoot powder and sachets on the main website, if you consider this method of dealing with the problem.

Hope that helps
2010 Course Graduate #1548
Miss Kerry

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 am

Hot Foot for sure. You would have to get it in contact with them since you have nothing on these people. Sprinkle it where they must walk over it, dress things that they must touch with it. Do a forum search and read the pages on LuckyMojo on laying tricks and Hot Foot.

http://www.luckymojo.com/layingtricks.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/hotfoot.html

Don't forget to take a cleaning bath after as this is not nice work.
Turnsteel

Unread postby SONIA123 » Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:50 am

Thanks HailDiscordia and Kerry

Yep, Hotfoot it is then, I'll order it today..
SONIA123

Hot Foot Powder?

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Does anyone know of a spell that I can use to make my neighbors move that does not involve personal belongings? I am at my wit's end with these people. They play their radio all night long. I have sent them a polite letter informing them that the noise from their apartment carries over into mine. When they ignored that, I called the police to file a noise complaint. Amazingly, they ignored the police as well, and kept the music going without skipping a beat. I'm missing sleep, and it is affecting my job performance. Is Hot Foot Powder the way to go on this, or is there something better?
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

Re: Hot Foot Powder?

Unread postby Turnsteel » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Defiantly go with Hot Foot. Sprinkle it where they will walk over it as you pray for them to GTFO!
Turnsteel

Unread postby theusurper » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:24 am

i have somebody in my house that i want that he move but i dont want fight or any bad thing for that person. is hot foot power good for that spell. i mean i want to him move but in good relationship.
theusurper

Unread postby CowboyInTheBoatofRa » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:03 pm

Thanks, Hail Discordia.
CowboyInTheBoatofRa

Re: Hot Foot spell

Unread postby stelselv » Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:34 am

Can anybody tell me what is the antidote to HOT FOOT SPELL :D

How do I cleanse myself of it? :ugeek:

How do I reverse to the one who sent me away (from my job)? I want that B*t*h to lose her job now....... :twisted:

Has anyone had any experience fighting off the HOT FOOT SPELL? :?

I appreciate your reply.............. :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby CopperFox » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:13 pm

Hello, STeLSeLV --
Go to the LM webpages and take a look at the description for the "Fear Not to Walk Over Evil" line of goods. I believe you will the find the information there you need to get relief. It seems the first line of defense is "Fear Not", the uncrossing, cleansing with Chinese Wash and use of the Devil's Shoestrings. A pinch of salt in the shoes is a cheap proactive protection, but I don't think it will help remedy someone who has already been crossed.
I also saw some material in the section regarding Hyatt and his informants discussing what must be done to resolve this condition. You may also want to seek the help of a good reader as I know from your previous posts you're not having an easy time right now. Perhaps someone who has had a personal experience being crossed with Hot Foot will also respond and give you a first hand account. I'm sorry to hear you've had so many difficulties but am glad to hear you are doing what you can to help yourself.
Take care.
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby CopperFox » Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:23 pm

by theusurper » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:24 am

i have somebody in my house that i want that he move but i dont want fight or any bad thing for that person. is hot foot power good for that spell. i mean i want to him move but in good relationship.

I was reading the information regarding LM's "Separation" formula -- it sounds ideal for your situation. There is also a nifty spell calling for scattering broomstraws into a river. Hope this helps you -- there's nothing quite like a housemate who has outstayed his or her welcome -- you have my utmost sympathy!
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Unread postby stelselv » Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:25 am

thanks again Copperfox, you are always comin to my rescue...... :lol:

I appreciate your reply... will take a look at your suggestions on the LM website..... :mrgreen:
stelselv

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:19 pm.
Reason: Double post

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:59 am

I'm going to add to this regarding an 'antidote' to hotfoot: For goodness sake, protect yourself in the first place. It's easier to prevent disease by vaccination than to contain an epidemic, right? It's easier to defend yourself to begin with than to uncross yourself and reverse the effects afterwards.

So... Talismans, mojos, Fiery Wall Of Protection spell, prayers to St Michael. Prevention is better than cure.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:19 am

My Dearest NDG, I love to read your posts, and you are vvery creative....

Like I mentioned in my posts before, I did not know anything about Hoodoo, or magic or whatever, etc........ALL I KNEW WAS GOD AND CHURCH................I was not aware that some sadistic people would find joy in torturing innocent people like me............... i knew nothing :lol: at all my dear............................ :ugeek: IF I HAD KNOWN HOW TO PROTECT MYSELF, I COULD HAVE PREVENTED SO MANY THINGS FROM HAPPENING... my main concern now is PROTECTION & REVERSAL........ They must taste their own medicine.......

i was soooooooo green :mrgreen: ....... it is since 2009 Jan onwards that my problems began to deteriorate........ I was determine to get help and I am in the right place......

thank you for your concern again............my 3RD LM package arrived this morning (FWP), I am I eagerly looking forward to using them effectively........ :roll:
stelselv

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:07 am

You can still pray to God for protection, carry holy water, a bible verse. God, church and faith can protect you plenty.

Here's a trick for you: write an appropriate Bible verse for your particular needs with water soluble ink onto a tile or washable board. Soak this in water (holy water if you can get it) until the words disappear into the water. Then rub the water on yourself, use it to awaken a mojo, bathe in it (wash upwards to draw positive influences, downwards to wash away negative ones) or carry in a small bottle as a charm.

The above is adapted from a Senegalese practice involving the preparation and use of Koranic Water.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:10 am

Dear NDG ;) , again another brilliant idea from you, thank you.

Yes I still do pray, I do Reiki, I meditate, mind excercise.......now i started on spells.....I just found out that the most EVIL DEED WAS DONE AND THE REMAINS WERE DEPOSITED IN THE SEA ...... you can imagine, everything I had was swept away from me, and there were other add ons by other, 4 very close family members did it ..., I am determined to fight back, i will try and let you know....... :D anyway I appreciate your sugggestions :lol:
stelselv

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:45 am

Well, the tide washes things away... But washes them up on the beach again. You can get back what was swept away.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby stelselv » Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:42 am

Thanks NDG :P , I did not know that, so it can be undone..... :geek:
stelselv

To Move an Annoying Neighbor

Unread postby lord_of_the_void » Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:34 pm

I have the most obnoxious neighbor EVER!

She has like 6 kids and they all wake me up around 7 in the morning crying and yelling outside of the house and then slamming into my door! We live in apartments so you can unfortunately hear everything too clearly. This lady is at home all day listening to her LOUD music and every Friday and Saturday she has little kickback with her friends that don't end until 5 in the morning, and my parents and I, unlike her, have to get up in the morning to work and don't have time for that (call the cops? I HAVE ABOUT 10 different times and those people just don't care) ...they have about 4 dogs and they NEVER, EVER, EVER shut up!!!! i swear, they just keep them in the little backyard that we each have and they bark and bark and bark nonstop! ...i need something to make them move!

Would hot foot powder be good to sprinkle in front of her home? ...we both share this long front step that extends from her front door to mine, and i was wondering if this will matter? what if she sweeps it away and some of it gets in front of MY front door step? what would be some good ideas??
thanks for any help!
lord_of_the_void

Re: To Move an Annoying Neighbor

Unread postby theredc6 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:09 pm

Hot foot is the way to go. Does she have a car? put hotf oot powder in front of the driver side door. Sprinkle hot foot powder in a line right on her threshold and curse her name and command her to leave.

Use Fear Not to Walk Over evil oil on your feet to avoid the negative effects.
theredc6

Re: To Move an Annoying Neighbor

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:12 pm

Does she own the apartment? You could discretely call the landlord and let them know she's trashing the place.

Hot foot is good for this situation. If you're worried about it getting on your step, you could always dust her door handle with it. That way, she'll definately come into contact every time she goes in or out.
NotDorianGray

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Real Estate, Neighbors, Landlords, Tenants