• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:30 pm

Spells to Prevent Protect Against Family Sex Abuse Incest

Is there something stronger than hot foot in this situation?

Unread postby wasylena » Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 pm

My sister has a nanny that doesn't treat the children very well, but she has been there for years and I've tried to help out as much as I can. The nanny is living with her 50 year old boyfriend and I saw him a few months ago at my sister's house with the nanny's daughter. He was giving the nanny's 12 year old daughter a massage that seemed very inappropriate to me. I asked the nanny what his name was, but she refuses to give me his full name or where they live. They have moved twice in the past few months and I couldn't find any address under her name. Recently, I brought home my niece early from school because she was sick and I found the 50 year old boyfriend waiting inside the house. He quickly left when he saw me. My niece is a beautiful 6 year old. I told my sister what happened and she said I had no physical evidence of him doing anything and told me that it was too inconvenient to find another nanny right now. I could be wrong, but if I'm right I want to do everything I can to protect the children. I have no name or address to take to the authorities and all I really have is a very bad feeling. I continue to do a fiery wall of protection for my niece, nephew, and nanny's daughter. I did a hot foot on the nanny and the candle holder I put the black candle on cracked and broke. I was able to get a strand of the nanny's hair off of her sweater. Is there something stronger that I can use? Should I keep repeating the hot foot indefinitely? Can I do a hot foot on someone when I don't know his name and I'm never sure when he will show up? I'm willing to try any other spells you can think of for protection of all the children involved and for the nanny and her boyfriend to break up and leave, or a spell to find a way for the authorities to get involved if my gut feeling is right.
wasylena

Re: Is there something stronger than hot foot in this situation?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:10 pm

For protection, I love to work with Archangel Michael. He will strike down anyone that tries to harm the person you are trying to protect. Trust me he is the best. I have seen him do his work on someone, and its not nice when they try. I think st. Nicholas was a protector of children specifically.

For your sister, i would do a clarity spell on her to make her realize and believe what you are saying.

As for the nanny, and the bad boyfriend, i would definitely keep at that hot foot spell, but I would switch it to sprinkle some in the Nanny's shoes, or something of hers. For the bad boyfriend, use some cast off evil, in addition to the hot foot.

I think that you should employ different methods of the hot foot such as laying a foot trick, and putting it where you know then Nanny and the old boyfriend are going to walk, or better yet lightly in her shoes.

I love working with st martha, and she has great success for me in a number of situations, but you could employ her to help you punish him and dominate him to stay away from the house, and harming anyone.

I hope this helps some. But you have a bad feeling for a reason, and I am glad that you are doing something about it to protect the children.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby wasylena » Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:06 pm

Thank you for all your help. I will definitely work on the things you suggested. I really appreciate it.
wasylena

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:45 pm

You can still tell the authorities what is happening. You know the name of the nanny, her place of employment, and where this man is likely to be at. (Your sister's place!) You have seen this man involved in inappropriate behaviour with a child. Let the police track him down, that's their job. Keep up the hotfoot and the protection work, but if there is any possibility of any danger towards those children, it is your duty as a family member and concerned adult to step in and involve the authorities.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby wasylena » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:53 pm

I already told my sister that I would call the police next time that I saw the nanny's boyfriend at her house. My sister told me that it is her home and he has a right to visit his girlfriend. My sister is an attorney and she told me if I called the police she would not only defend them in court, but she would also sue me for deformation of character and make sure that I never see my niece or nephew again. My sister also said that my mom and other two sisters will be banned from seeing the children because they agree with me and are supporting what I am doing. If I wasn't being threatened by my sister, I would have gone to the authorities a long time ago. I understand how easy it is to judge me when you don't know the entire situation. Please, I just need help in doing some spellwork while my hands are tied. I'm going to try the clarity spell on my sister and I'm working on the rest of the spells that starsinthesky7 has suggested, but if anyone knows of any other spells that might work, I would appreciate their input.
wasylena

Unread postby NotDorianGray » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:39 pm

If the rest of the family will back up what you say, you really ought to go to the police. Even though it is hard. If you really, truly can't, I would jinx up that man something WICKED. Black penis candle. Goofer dust on it. Strongest work you can do against him. Pay someone to curse him if you need to.
NotDorianGray

Unread postby Chagrinedgirl » Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 pm

Here in the U.S., it is not enough that he gave her a massage, unless he touched her where her bathing suit covers. No case could be made, and while CWS might give your sister a warning, they could take no legal action against her. (My mom's been a social worker since the dawn of time, and I remember my crim law and family law classes.) I'm not saying you're wrong, just saying what would likely happen if you tried to turn him in. What you can do, however, is make sure your nieces know it is absolutely okay to tell him not to touch them at all and he has no business doing so, since he is not their nanny, a doctor, etc. Since pedos rely on submission and silence from their victims, a firm "NO" and a big fuss if he does touch them might make a big difference. Also check the Megan's law website, if he IS a pedo he started long ago.
So be it
-Jason Bourne

I'd rather walk in the right direction than ride with my head up my...
Chagrinedgirl

Unread postby wasylena » Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:38 am

Thank you so much for the information about the CWS. I didn't know any of the laws. I have talked to my niece about touching and I will continue to talk to her. The past month she started lying to me about a lot of little things, so I'm not so sure she would be honest about something like that. In the meantime, thanks notdoriangray, I will give the black penis candle a try. Can I still do a black candle on someone when I don't know their name?
wasylena

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Oct 23, 2009 12:43 pm

Yes, do the black penis candle. Try to find out his name or just write (nanny's name)'s boyfriend on it or "man who is molesting (niece's name). Try to get something personal from him; that's better than a name. If not, go with what you have. Dress the candle with Black Arts oil (or some other cursing oil) and hot pepper. Read Psalm 37 three times. Make sure to dispose of the candle as far from your house as possible, preferably at a crossroads or cemetery. Take a bath in hyssop afterwards to cleanse yourself.

If you want to get rid of both of them, light a seven day black candle dressed with a cursing oil, hot pepper, and personal concerns (like the nanny's hair). Every night that the candle burns say Psalm 105.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Spells to Prevent Protect Against Family Sex Abuse Incest

Unread postby DaisyChain » Sat May 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey y'all!

I haven't been on this site in so long, due to life's general craziness.

However, I need some serious help, and by serious, I do mean SERIOUS.

So basically, as you can tell by the title, my cousin, who is male, is completely and utterly obsessed with me.

Since we were little children, we have always been very close friends, but as the years went on, he began to start developing feelings for me.

Now a few years ago, he tried to put the moves on me, and of course, I freaked out and rebuffed him.

After two years, I thought he'd finally given up on me, only to have him call me requesting to talk about some small matter.

I thought he'd finally come to, so I called him back and we chatted about work, friends, and such for a few minutes.

Very quickly, he changed the subject and starting talking about "Us". I thought "Oh boy, here we go again"!

He repeatedly told me that he was madly in love with me and that he wanted to be with me forever, that he didn't care we were cousins.

Mind you, this particular cousin doesn't have the best track record of mental health or healthy relationships with women.

He began to be very forceful, telling me that I will change my mind and that we can make it work. All the while, I'm growing more creeped out because he seemed to be very insistent about this. He then said he wanted to take a walk alone in the woods and "pretend" to be a couple. This was just the last straw. Every time I've seen him, he tries to draw me off alone somewhere, and after hearing about the woods, I thought to myself that the last thing I want to do with a guy this unpredictable is put myself in a lonely place with him.

Quite frankly, my sisters and friends all think that he is very dangerous and that he is obsessed.

He becomes jealous of every man in my life, he calls and emails me constantly, he alternates between begging me not to leave him to commanding me around, he tells me that I don't know my own feelings and that I need to change my mind about him.

Overall, he's just scaring the sh*t out of me (excuse my French). The worst part is, I have to see him at every family event, which sucks because I really love seeing and being with my extended family.

Is there anys sort of spell or something I could do to make him stop obsessing me? Is he possibly been hoodooed by some one?

Mind you, this crazy love business came out of left field very suddenly and very intensely.

Any advice is much appreciated.
"Learning as much as I can on the budget of a homeless man"
DaisyChain

Re: Cousin Is Obsessed With Me.

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sat May 21, 2011 1:50 pm

If your cousin has a history of mental problems, I would say that he probably hasn't been hoodooed into this kind of behavior but has simply gotten progressively worse for whatever reason. I would advise you to get a reading anyway to determine for sure. On the magical front, I would work with Fiery Wall of Protection products to protect yourself from your cousin. Additionally, you can petition Saint Michael to help with protection as he is a strong protector. You can also work to bind your cousin up to keep him from doing harm to you or any other person.

On the mundane front, I would cut off all unneeded communication with him. You may have to see him at family get togethers, but you certainly don't have to talk to him and indulge him outside of such events. Change your email address, change your phone number and tell other family members NOT to give your number or email address to him for any reason. If he does get in contact with you, simply ignore him. Try not to show him his behavior is getting to you. Start cutting him out of your life and leave him out of it until his creepy behavior ceases. You might also want to consider talking to an older family member who may be able to get him to stop.

Good luck.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby DaisyChain » Sat May 21, 2011 1:52 pm

How would I go about binding him to keep him away or from harming me?
Is there a specific way I should petition Saint Michael to help with my problem?

On the mundane front as well, I have talked to other family members, but for the most part, no one knows of his obsession.
It's just plain freaky when someone calls you 15 times after you don't pick up the phone once.
DaisyChain

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sat May 21, 2011 5:03 pm

If you choose to bind him up, make a doll baby of your cousin and bind up its arms and legs with thread. For more specifics on making a doll baby for binding, do a quick forum search as it's been discussed before. As for petitioning Saint Michael, you can ask him for protection in your own words which I find works well. I always ask for general protection but if there is someone specific that is giving me problems, I ask for specific protection from that person and anything harmful they might do to me.

I've been on the receiving end of repeated phone calls, endless emails, and (my fave!) showing up unannounced - so I definitely understand what you're going through. Since this is your cousin, I believe telling other family members might be helpful. As I said before, perhaps someone in the family will talk to him and get through to him that his little fantasy is not only creepy, but not something you want to pursue. Since you have indicated that you told him this and he think you're in denial, I think that shows he not all that connected to reality and may need some professional help at some point.

In the meantime, protect yourself (both magically and in the real world) and bind him up so he can't hurt you. Good luck to you.
thelightfantastic

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun May 22, 2011 1:00 am

You can try a moving candle spell to walk him towards his ideal lover if you want to be gentle. But if he's got a history of creepy behavior then consider a freezer jar.

My all time favorite involves working with two bricks which in conjure have a protective quality. Take his photo and personal concern. Write your petition on the back of the photo then make a name packet with Devil's Shoe String, Spanish Moss, Salt and similar elements. Tie with a red string and place it between to bricks to hold him down and keep him from harming you.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaisyChain » Sun May 22, 2011 7:39 am

Hmmm.....That sounds like an internesting idea Conjure.
I don't think a moving candle spell will work with him, because other girls find him as creepy as I do.
Perhaps I should look into the binding spell and the freezer jar because I've worked with dollbabies before in the past and the freezer spell seems like it might work.

Light, don't you just hate the random phonecalls?
DaisyChain

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Sun May 22, 2011 1:13 pm

As described here, you can bathe in black snake root to kill his love for you

http://www.herb-magic.com/black-snake-root.html

I would combine this with the work Conjureman Ali suggested.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun May 22, 2011 1:16 pm

Block his number and his email address. Do not speak to him. If he shows up at your house, call the cops. Get a restraining order if necessary. His being related to you does not mean you should tolerate his behavior. Pretend that he is just another guy that you might occasionally run into; you wouldn't put with his BS.

I like Conjureman Ali's brick spell. You could also sprinkle some red brick dust in front of your door. Lucky Mojo sells it; look under Mineral Curios.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaisyChain » Sun May 22, 2011 2:10 pm

Mama Micki, would carrying a small pouch or bag of brick dust on my person while in his prescence protect me or would it only work for protecting my home?

Black Snake oil? You don't say?
I'm currently under some serious financial stress, so I'll have to wait a while before I can even think of purchasing anything.
I was told by someone, I forget who, that I can use american express gift cards instead of credit cards for online payments?
DaisyChain

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun May 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Red brick dust is usually to protect the home, but you certainly could try carrying some with you.

Lucky Mojo takes American Express, so your gift card should work.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby SweetLady » Sun May 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Mama Micki wrote:Red brick dust is usually to protect the home, but you certainly could try carrying some with you.

I'd Stick with tradition for protections carried on the person. Use the Brick dust for your home.
Carry a mojo hand for protection or wear a protective amulet blessed with vanvan oil.
There are lots of "protective" spells/articles/etc. that can be carried on the person. You can carry a sachet in you bosom, dress your socks or undies...
whatever is in your budget.
Search the site for spells and protective supplies
SweetLady

Unread postby DaisyChain » Mon May 23, 2011 2:01 pm

I am hoping to buy something of more potentcy once my bank account allows, but in the mean time, is there something quick and easy and cheap that I can do to protect myself from him?
I just recieved a phone call from him and another email expressing his undying love for me. *rolls eyes*
DaisyChain

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Mon May 23, 2011 3:11 pm

If you're low on funds, I would recommend petitioning Saint Michael or the deity of your choice for protection. There's also a list of protection spells in the link below and throughout the forum.

http://www.luckymojo.com/spells/white/protection.html

You should also start blocking his emails so you don't see them at all. You can also look into blocking his number, but since I'm not sure if all providers offer such a feature on all cellphones, I would look into changing your number.
thelightfantastic

Unread postby SweetLady » Mon May 23, 2011 4:08 pm

Bathe in Black Snake root to "kill his love for you." This advice was in another thread.
Info on how to do a magical bath can be found at:

http://www.luckymojo.com/baths.html

you should definitely block all communication from this person.
Also, let him know, calmly, and in no uncertain terms, that his communications are unwanted.

Tell him something like:
"I am asking you not to contact me. Please stop the e-mails, phone calls, text messages, etc."
"I am no longer comfortable with the communications I receive from you."
"I am changing my email address, I am going to block your phone number."
"This is not a healthy relationship."
"if you persist in trying to contact me, I will have no choice but to inform the police."
"This type of unwanted communication is harrassment and can be considered stalking, Both of which are illegal activities. You can be charged as a criminal for this type of behaviour."
End of conversation.

This is the best type of protection you can give yourself. Also, don't be afraid to follow through with the police if he does not stop.
SweetLady

Unread postby DaisyChain » Sun May 29, 2011 9:07 am

I'm afraid of going to the police because he hasn't actually physically hurt me.
He's never really done anything other than send me creepy emails and phonecalls and try to put his arm around me and touch me a few times.
It's not that I don't want to get the authorities involved, I just feel like they won't be able to do anything with what he's done so far.
DaisyChain

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Sun May 29, 2011 9:23 am

I don't think anyone is suggesting you go to the police straightaway. You should first tell him to stop communicating with you and take steps to make sure he can't reach you. If he still goes out of his way to communicate with you after you have done that, it is considered harassment. That would be when you could contact the police and file a complaint.

Hopefully it won't get that far and he'll get the hint. Just make sure you're firm in your demands and don't waiver.
thelightfantastic

Unread postby DaisyChain » Mon May 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Oh, I see.
What herbs and/or objects do you think I should use if I were to make a dollbaby of him as someone suggested?
I don't own anything of his, but I may have an old photograph or two of him.
DaisyChain

Unread postby DaisyChain » Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:33 am

I made a dollbaby of my cousin using purple fabric (I didn't have any black) and I stuffed it with a petition to leave me and stop loving me.
I also stuffed it with some black pepper in the feet (hot feet?) and a photo of him.
Once I finished the dolly, I took a length of kitchen twine and "bound" up the doll, as TheLightFantastic suggested. I then stuffed him in a box under my bed.
Wouldn't you know that the day after, I get an email from him requesting we talk!

Is there anything I can do to his dolly to get him away from me? I don't know if this is related, but my housemate has claimed seeing a large black dog with blue eyes in her bedroom. She's terrified of it.
DaisyChain

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:34 pm

DaisyChain wrote:I made a dollbaby of my cousin using purple fabric (I didn't have any black) and I stuffed it with a petition to leave me and stop loving me.
I also stuffed it with some black pepper in the feet (hot feet?) and a photo of him.
Once I finished the dolly, I took a length of kitchen twine and "bound" up the doll, as TheLightFantastic suggested. I then stuffed him in a box under my bed.
Wouldn't you know that the day after, I get an email from him requesting we talk!

Is there anything I can do to his dolly to get him away from me?

Take the damn thing out from under your bed! Would you want him staying under there? That close to you!? Toss it into a fast running river as you pray that as the river runs so will he run out of your life and bother you no more. Or you can go to a grave and ask that they bind and hold this man down and keep him from bothering you, if you get the graves permission bury the doll about where you think the right hand is and pay the grave. I would do the latter personally. If it is the grave of an ancestor that you know would not allow his behavior in life, so much the better.

But really, under the bed is a pretty bad place to keep someone you don't want interested in you sexually.
Turnsteel

Unread postby DaisyChain » Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:49 pm

Wow, thanks Turnsteel. I guess I should have thought of that beforehand!
I'm still pretty new to Conjure and I don't always get things right.

There isn't a river nearby, but I can probably get this dolly in a grave.
Does it have to be a real grave or can I dig a proxy "grave" in a field, yard, forest somewhere?
DaisyChain

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:02 pm

DaisyChain wrote:Does it have to be a real grave or can I dig a proxy "grave" in a field, yard, forest somewhere?

A real grave.
Turnsteel

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:35 am

The grave is NOT symbolic - it is real. You are enlisting the aid of the spirit of a dead person to aid you in the work. That is the essence of graveyard work. If you are going to bury the dolly at a grave, then you will want to make sure that a) the spirit agrees to help you in the way you want, and b) you properly pay the spirit for it's help.

Since you are very new to this practice, I would suggest that unless you are going to work with the grave of an ancestor, that you find a river and drive to it and dispose of the dolly that way. I know it's not the most convenient when you don't live near a river. I have driven over 2 hours to get to properly running water for ritual disposal before.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaisyChain » Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:40 am

I have a grandfather and grandmother who are buried not too far from where I live.
I never knew my grandmother (she died shortly before I was born), so perhaps it would be best to use my grandfather's grave?

Can a creek work instead of a river?
Also, could I maybe dump "him" at a crossroads or leave him somewhere?
He's literally texting and emailing me nonstop and is insistent that we have a relationship.
Also, are there any things I can do to his dollbaby to give him a little payback before I dump him in a river or bury him?
Like, can I pin his mouth shut or do anything along those lines? I want him to regret ever targeting me.
DaisyChain

Re: Cousin Is Harrassing Me.

Unread postby SweetLady » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:51 pm

umm...why does he have your number still?
He's literally texting and emailing me nonstop and is insistent that we have a relationship.

Change your email address, change your phone number, and even though he has not "done anything to you yet" This is harassment and even borders on stalking. Some states have anti-stalking laws, some do not. Check with your local Law enforcement agency or rape/sexual assault center. You don't have to provide a name to either if you don't want to.
Have you told him that you will contact the police if he does not stop? These are all things that are necessary if what you are saying about his behavior is the truth. You must tell him that his behavior is inappropriate, and most of all that it is UNWANTED. This is what you do in these types of situations. The best protection you can give yourself in this situation is Real World Protection, not magical. This person is not using magic against you, this person is stalking/harassing you in the real world. I wouldn't play his game by NOT calling the police. You need to set a clear and firm boundary with this person and let them know that you can and will call the police. If he still tries to contact you, then you need to follow through with calling the police.
SweetLady

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:54 pm

You have been given some of the best advice by all of the above posters for the situation you are in both magically and on the mudane front. This is a nightmare waiting to happen on both. Please, please cut off all ties, and contact local law enforcement.
Did you see what happened with the dollbaby and understand why?
Do NOT do any graveyard work!!!
Contact a Member of AIRR:
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby DaisyChain » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:49 pm

Thanks a bunch. I told him off and I threw away his dollbaby and I haven't heard from him since. Hopefully he stays gone.
DaisyChain

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:22 am

Thanks for letting us know how it's going.
I'm glad to hear he is leaving you alone now.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby DaisyChain » Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:12 am

I'm glad he is too! I have threatened him with legal action and I've talked with other members of the family about him. I think he became more scared of me once he knew I was telling his "secret" to other people in the family.
I just hope he doesn't decide to harrass or blackmail me into something, which he has done in the past. But hey, it's working for now and that's good enough for me. :)
DaisyChain

Embarrassing Incident could cause legal trouble. HELP!

Unread postby xoxLittleDxox » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:44 am

{Hello, I do apologize in advance if a situation similar to this is posted elsewhere, however I came across nothing of the sort as I combed through each topic. So sorry if one does exist for this particular situation.}

My friend came to me last week, a really sweet girl, who is very apprehensive about a potentially explosive situation regarding an incident with her niece (by blood) and her husband. This friend of mine babysits her sister's children often. This niece was staying the night at her house while she was away at work (she and I both work graveyard), and her husband was, if memory serves, already in bed sleeping. He hadn't at first realized that she got in bed with him and assumed that it was his wife that had gotten off work early. Now, with all this in mind, he touched her; not too long after, he realized that it wasn't who he thought it was and hopped out of bed, ashamed. He is still very guilt-ridden over it and his wife is stressed out, as one could imagine.

From what I gather, the girl has not mentioned any such incident to her aunt and uncle-in-law, most likely because she was too deeply asleep to realize she had ever been touched to begin with.

However, my friend's sister, the girl's mother, usually speaks to her on a regular basis and seems to be giving her the cold shoulder, and all of a sudden does not want her daughter staying at the house.
My friend is primarily concerned for her husband's mental well-being as well as her niece's, and whether or not her sister knows as a result of the niece saying anything at all, and may call the authorities (being that she is very, very protective of her kids).

I'm wondering if there is any type of spell or specific materials that would work for something like this, as it's not only a very touchy situation, but also a bit complex for me personally to figure out how best to go about things (that is, if I can help, which I really want to do, as I believe this was all a misunderstanding).
xoxLittleDxox

Re: Help for my Friend & her Husband

Unread postby MoonBreath » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:43 am

How old was the girl? Does she have a known history of sleepwalking? If so, I would have thought the husband would have reported the sleepwalking incident to the girl's parents. Did the girl wake up in the Aunt and Uncle's bed? If she had been sleepwalking, she would not have known "how" she got there and would have been confused and disoriented at best. Did the man fuss at the girl, apologize, send her back to her bed by herself, or did he take her back to her own bed and tuck her in? There are certain ways to handle a sleepwalker - such as: try not to wake them up ... just guide them back to their bed. Even then, they might have no memory of the incident, or they might have foggy, vague memories. You should always inform anyone keeping a child who sleep walks of the situation and how to handle it. Were the Aunt and Uncle even aware of this condition?

You KNOW ( as a parent) when you have a sleep walker in the family - My father does, I do, and my child does too. We all sleep walk and for the very reason that embarrassing situations are likely ... I didn't let my child spend the night with ANYONE but her grandparents ( who knew about the situation and understood what to do ) for many years. When I finally allowed her to go to a 'sleepover", I made sure the other child's parents ( one was a doctor ) were well aware of the possibility of sleepwalking. Nothing happened on the sleepover, but I was a nervous wreck ....

Of course, I am assuming the girl sleepwalks and maybe she does not .... We don't really have enough info about the situation.
MoonBreath

Re: Help for my Friend & her Husband

Unread postby xoxLittleDxox » Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:27 am

She's 12 now, I do believe. And my friend never mentioned anything about that possibility as far as sleepwalking (I see her at work tomorrow and will ask). The husband didn't even want to be in the room after the incident; he went and slept on the couch instead. But yes, if she does have that condition it would certainly explain a lot.
My brother was a sleepwalker as a boy, according to our mother, and to this day he doesn't recall ever having done it, so this could very well be the case.

***Update***

I talked to my friend this morning and she said the girl has sleepwalked frequently in the past, and though she's older and it doesn't happen as often, it is apparently still an issue at times. But it seems the situation has resolved itself; I also prayed that all would be well and peace would come to the family. However, a new issue has risen, which I may post within a more relevant thread regarding the same family.

I very much appreciate your feedback and replying to my plea, Moonbreath.

Many Blessings!

-D
xoxLittleDxox

Re: Spells to Prevent Protect Against Family Sex Abuse Incest

Unread postby Charls » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:25 am

Hi my kids are not being abused but as a vigilant and very protective mother I would just like some ideas for very strong powerful protection spells for my two young girls. They are one ( nearly two) and four yrs old. It's just I watched a program last night called the pedophile next door ' statistics are 1 in 4 girls are sexually abused in the UK!! I never leave them with anyone since I lost both my parents ( except their dad) but I would like a spell for protection from violence in any fform and protection from sexual abuse just as a prevention / protection method. And just fir everyone else out there that had kids the scary thing is a pedo can be 'ANYBODY ' they can appear very 'nice ' friendly kind 'normal ' people the show said that Pedos are uusually known to the unsuspecting family if not direct family members. As mothers we HAVE to be vigilant trust our instincts and most of all educate and listen to our children's concerns about 'people' ( like don't dismiss their complaints if they don't want to go to practice or uncle so an so's house.

Anyway many thanks for any replies
Charls

Unread postby Miss Aida » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:19 pm

Hello, Charls

You're a good parent. I wish that all parents think like you do!

Here's an array of protection spells that Miss cat has written for us: http://www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

You can use one spell or several.

I hope this helps
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby Charls » Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:38 am

Thankyou Miss Aida, yr a great help as always xxx I do try to be a good mum / parent well I wish I could be a perfect mum but I'm only human and just try to do the best I can, which is sometimes hard with all the stress I've had because of my sister since my dad died. I wish everyone was more protective or cautious with people around their kids, when I read or hear about children being abused it really 'does my head in. I carnt bear it I don't know how people can hurt innocent children. And what about the countries # I'm not sure which one it is) where the men 'marry young girls as young as eight yrs old, it makes me cringe how can this be allowed to happen. Thankyou for the links I'll have a look. xx
Charls

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends