• Advertisement
Association of Independent Readers & Rootworkers

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Spells to Stop Spouse or Family who is Bully Abusive Violent

Spells to Stop Spouse or Family who is Bully Abusive Violent

Unread postby jazzie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:57 am

my father beat my mother real bad a few weekends ago. he is in jail and he is crazy!
my mom fears that she and my siblings are in danger. i live in another state.
she feels that he is not going to stay put after he leaves jail.
we have discovered that a former wife left him with their children in order to escape him and he did not stay put. as a matter of fact, he found her, almost killed her, took the kids and then abandoned them.

my mom fears that he will come after her because he had always threatened he will do her harm, or harm her family if she left with the children. he always said that nobody would take the children away from him...and that if that were to happen, there would be blood.

he has a restraining order. he cant approach neither my mom nor her relatives but my mom is sure he won't obey the law.

right now, i have a picture of mom, sis, bro and me. i lighted a glass-encased candle on top of the picture. made three holes and dressed the candle with rue, basil and rosemary and fiery wall of protection oil. also made a circle around the picture with protection sachet powders.

i just want my mom and sibs to be safe and for him to leave them alone.

please help. thanks.
jazzie

Re: Domestic Violence

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:09 am

Pray strongly to St. Michael at least once per day over that candle. You may wish to start a novena for her to St. Michael.

You can also read through the Fiery Wall spells listed on this page for ideas of what other work you may be able to do using your FWP oil:
http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
Also, look at the protection spells from this page for other ideas:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#white

You can also think about binding your father to keep him from harming anyone:
http://www.luckymojo.com/spells.html#black

Have MISC or an AIRR worker set a Fiery Wall of Protection candle on her behalf as well to have some back-up.

Call Lucky Mojo and order the Fiery Wall kit, talk to them about the possibility of expedited shipping.

Keep a log of all his activities, and report them to the police the second he breaks his restraining order in any way shape or form.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:18 am

Jazzie, very sorry to here about current situation with your Mom and siblings. I like what you have suggested and done.
Saint Michael The Archangel would be very helpful to your family during this difficult time.
If you can, Maybe have one of the Rootworkers from the AIRR help you as "back up" work.
I can think of several things to order in addition, but the member of the AIRR not only will be able to provide you with an effective reading but will also be able to assist you in your work.
http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
In addition if there is anyway for your Mom to move or better get to a "safe house"? The most important issue is that of the children and your Mom, and then the extended family.
Take Care and please let us know how your family is.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jazzie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:25 am

devi....are you jujujiggles :)

devi, when he started attacking her, she told me she asked st. michael to saver her and it worked. she strongly believes in him. what i think ill do is that ill tell her to continue praying to him. she is very fond of him. while i do the fiery of protection stuff. i actually have a fiery of protection mojo bag..can twist to see what i can do.

as for the binding, i didn't find anything except for hot foot powder stuff and as i said, i don't live with them. the only thing i have of him is a picture of him and his hair.
i also have goofer dust, and graveyard dirt, black candles, black arts oil, destruction oil, black salt.
crossing oil, crossing powder

not comfortable with doing negative spells against my own dad though.
jazzie

Unread postby jazzie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:32 am

triple...thx

she is safe now. she is with people who will take care of her. nobody knows where she is except for me and some of her relatives. so, i have no worries. except he can be dangerous.
it is hard. i dont know whether her fears are justified, that is, whether he would dare or whether he (as many abusers do) has instilled so much fear in her. but she has great intuition..so i believe her.

about ordering a rootworker, i cant afford it. this is the reason i am doing stuff on my own. im actually very adept at harmful magic but i have mixed feelings to do it against my own father. for now, im concentrating on protection.
i think ill buy her a st.michael novena candle and send it to her....

im not very good with saints. i do better with deities..

i actually have a lighted candle for my patron goddess, Yemanja. she protects women and children...so this is another thing im doing. when i did a divination, she said she was the one who will help.
jazzie

Unread postby jazzie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:44 am

curious..
mom doesnt feel comfortable with leaving novena candles unattended.
so...it is alright if she lights the novena candle on and off.
or is it better for her to pray over small white candles (burn faster) with a holy card of st.michael?
jazzie

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:53 am

Yes she can snuff (pinch with wet fingertips) it out between times, but please tell her not to 'blow it out.' Blowing it out signifies that the spell is complete. And she certainly has the option to burn smaller candles, some people would rather burn the tea lights (short burn time), votive (sometimes up to 10 hours), 4 inch candles (2-3 hours burn time) or the tapers (6-inch varies).

I like to provide historical information when questions are asked; please read cat's online powerful information about candle magic in Hoodoo to gain a clear understanding of candle magic found here http://www.luckymojo.com/candlemagic.html

Good Luck jazzie.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:00 am

If you have a picture of him and his hair you can absolutely bind him! Binding to keep someone from doing harm is not a negative work, in my opinion. You don't have to hot foot him to bind him.

I would make a paper dolly putting a picture of him on the face, and taping a hair to it. Name the doll after him and baptize it calling his name and spirit into it. Then dress some red thread with Fiery Wall of Protection and then start binding up that dolly telling it that it is bound against harming others - that he cannot move against your mother or your family or anyone else, that he cannot speak against them, that he cannot act against them in any way. Fold the arms, legs, and head into the body of the dolly as you do that, wrapping the thread around it to bind it.

Momma Starr has a trick to turn that dolly upside down and then put it under a heavy rock to weigh him down and keep him motionless. I like that one for this case.
Another option would be to sandwich that dolly between two holy cards of St. Michael with St. Michael facing inwards, invoking St. Michael to keep him bound and unable to harm anyone again.

Lots of options are available to you here!
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jazzie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:16 am

jwmcclin...thanks. it is just that i had been told to never snuff a novena candle, since it is an ongoing thing. but i think that tea candles will be perfect!

devi.

thanks for that one. ive heard of the doll baby but didnt find it under the negative spells link.
also, binding has always seemed more of a wiccan, pagan thing anyways..didn't know that binding existed in hoodoo.
quick questions. why the red thread? and why dress it with protection? to me, it seems as if these methods would be protecting him.
sorry, i trust that youre right but im trying to understand the ways...
jazzie

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 am

Not blowing out is very important per jwmcclin's post. And Devi these two tips you just gave from Momma Star are EXCELLENT!!! Thank you so much!!!
jazzie will be keeping your family in my prayers and well wishes for you and the work that you are doing and will continue to do.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:30 pm

Red thread is very protecting. It's binding him up and it's dressed in FIERY Wall of Protection oil so that he will be bound about by the fiery sword of St. Michael and burned if he goes to move against anyone.

Wicca is a fairly new tradition, historically speaking since it started in the 1940's - it got the bulk of its folk magic from earlier sources and then put it within their own ritual structures. But binding has roots in pretty much all ancient cultures. You hear about spirits being bound waaaaaay back when in various civilizations, and in even in the Old Testament of the Bible.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jazzie » Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:16 pm

devi, thanks.

found an answer.
jazzie

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Working with Saint Michael is the way to go with this. Place his image under a statue of St Michael or a vigil candle and ask that as Saint Michael pins the devil and casts him out that hr cast out and hold down your father.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:27 pm

jazzie wrote --

"didn't know that binding existed in hoodoo."

Oh dear. You need to read up on conjure practices, hon. Tying, binding, wrapping, boxing, and nailing people down is the basis of a tremendous amount of hoodoo work. The word "binding" may be more "proper English" or "olde English" than the common Southern word "tying," but we do a lot of it, trust me.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:40 pm

Hands down, I would work with St. Michael. I have stated this before when I ask for the help of St. Michael for a client's friend who had a dangerous man stalking her even thought she had a restraining order. He violated the restraining order over and over, but he was in jail the next day when I asked for the help of St. Michael. He has not bothered the woman ever sense, and I know that St. Michael would be a definite asset in this situation if you feel comfortable working with him.

I would definitely create a doll, and bind the doll at the arms and legs to keep him tied down and away.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby witchy_woman » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:21 am

I am new to this forum. But I wanted to wish you and your mother good luck in dealing with your father. I was in a similar situtation a long time ago. I was blessed enough to have a mother that listened to her instincts and rescued me. You mother is blessed to have you. I know things will work out for your family. I feel it in my heart. You, your mother, and sibs will be in my prayers.
Thank you St. Jude, for answering all my prayers!
witchy_woman

Dark cloud over my brother head.

Unread postby colliz » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:13 am

Hi i am hoping someone can really help me or should i say my brother, 10 ago my brother changed and changed for they worst, he started beating on his gf, started smoking and gambling, not going to work stealing etc. it got so bad that he had to leave our country n moved over here in the US, cause people were looking for him. My grand mother (who is passed) once told my mom that someone did something to him, but i guess she brushed it off. Another day my mom was in the market and a lady my mother didn't know walked up to her and asked for her son, she said look him here reffering to my lil brother, but the lady said no, not that one you know which one, and asked what mess my brother has gotten himself into, that she need to take him to see someone n get him help.
Well he came up here to the US, and continued to the same path. Now once again people is looking for him but wants his life. He is engage, but beats on his gf. She said each time, they fight his eyes gets blood red, and when he sees how scared she is, he then stop and laugh. my mom had a dream that my grandmother said to her don't worry she will take care of him.
She called her uncle who is a root worker in another country and before she can say anything he said to her be been waiting on her call because of a dream he had. She told him the situation and he told her what to do to protect her self, but also told her that she can't do anything to help him, he have to want to help himself, so to just give my brother his number and he will tell him what he needs to do.Today she called her uncle back and he said he beed praying about the situation, and what he's getting back is that my brother has a dark cloud over his head, and the devil is blocking his eyes from seeing what is really going on in his life and how bad things are. so my question is: is there anything i can do to help, even if it is to aid my brother in making that call....i am scared and i really want to see him get better. Please help...someone. people is saying prepear for the worst, n i don't want to think like that.
colliz

Re: Dark cloud over my brother head.

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:38 am

Hi colliz that's a lot going on. I recommend a reading with a member of AIRR http://readersandrootworkers.org
The reading first, ok. I recommend an objective, professional opinion outside the family. I'm not insulting your family member who is a reader, just stating that The Forum is about the products and services of Lucky Mojo. The members of AIRR are skilled, qualified and professional.
There are many things that come to mind for magical protection read this page: http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
The Fiery Wall of Protection Spell kit is on this page in the complete inventory:
http://www.luckymojo.com/mojocatspells.html
Take care and stay posted.
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Miss Ida Lundin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:07 pm

I also think you should get a reading from someone else. Especially since your relative says the devil is blocking his eyes. If someone is working against your brother, they might have deliberately tried to hinder this rootworker relative to see what's going on.

The workers in AIRR can both read, offer suggestion for work you can do, and do rootwork on your behalf.
I hope you find one of them that you can work with on this.
Miss Ida Lundin

Unread postby colliz » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:09 pm

Thank you both, the root worker is not "my " relative, but i will get a reading. Thank so much.
colliz

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:03 pm

If you feel your brother is under some undue influence then consider Uncrossing products and Run Devil Run.

Follow this up with strong protection for yourself and your mother.

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-run-devil-run.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Help WIth Husband Who Is Bullying Abusive or Violent

Unread postby plex wendy » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:58 am

Hi! My husband is very religious, and he is bullying me. He is not letting me wear what I want and is always shouting at me and the kids. He is even choosing the food we eat and won't let us watch tv or listening to music. Is there any spell i can do? We are in England; I can't get things through the post without him checking it! Help please, I can't leave him because of my family (it is very complicated).
Last edited by catherineyronwode on Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Spelling, clarity
plex wendy

Re: My husband is bullying me

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 am

How is he enforcing these "rules"? Physical violence, or at least threatening it? Go to the authorities. I don't live in the UK, but I'm pretty sure that domestic violence is not tolerated there. Most of Europe also has extensive social services and will not allow a mother and her child to live on the street, if you decide to leave.

I'm also guessing this is an arranged marriage (if I'm wrong let me know), and you are under pressure from both families to stay with him. Get help to do what is right for you and your children.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Lord SP » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:21 am

I've never tried using this particular product by Lucky Mojo but you some I Can and You Can't products but me I personally like Essence of Bend Over. Anoint the candle with the oil with your petition of how you want your husband to treat you. But like Mama Micki said if this dude is beating on you or the kids,go to the local authorities in your area. God Bless and I hope all works out well for you hun...
Lord SP

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:12 am

Lord SP, Desiree stated that she couldn't get supplies in the mail without her husband knowing.

Desiree, can you get mail at a friend's or are post office boxes are available in the UK?

Essence of Bendover might be appropriate or something like Compelling, Commanding, or Controlling to take charge of the situation. Crucible of Courage to help you stand up to your husband and relatives.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:14 pm

You can also have candles lit at the Missionary Independent Spiritual Church or on a rootworker's altar.

You can also do plenty of things with your menstrual blood and sexual fluids in his food -- including confusing and dominating work.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Edwardyule » Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:52 pm

Hello Desiree,

I'm sorry to hear of you difficult situation, my heart goes out to you. I would suggest take practical steps first, make sure you and your kids are safe first! There are organizations that can help you, governmental and religious. Beyond that, there are two suggestions I have for you;

First, a suger jar. I know that you cant probably have a full on suger jar and candle set up so i suggest a more covert way. Write your husbands full name on a small piece of paper and tap it to the bottom of the inside of the jar, so that the suger is touching the namepaper. Always keep it full of suger so he never sees the paper and make sure that this is the jar of suger your husband will use for his coffee or tea. This will sweeten him up to you.

Second, if you can feed him some of your menstrual blood, perhaps in his coffee, this will bring him closer to you

http://www.luckymojo.com/bodyfluids.html

Please keep us updated about this! you'll be in my thoughts and prayers
Edwardyule

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:30 pm

I agree with MissMichaele, have Missionary Independent Spiritual Church set lights for you, additionally you might want to get a reader/rootworker, to work on your behalf considering the circumstances. (http://www.readersandrootworkers.org)
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:31 pm

I assume your husband is at work for much of the day? During that time you can wear his name paper in your shoe, "walking on him" as you go about your daily business -- as described in these threads:

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby plex wendy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:17 am

thanks everyone, i think i will try the sugar and the paper in the left shoe and then i see, but i must be honest my husband doesn't hit us , it's more like he boss us around and be very mean , scream a lot, that make us scared but is not violent. I will keep you up to date and i hope it will work.Thanks again for your help.
plex wendy

Unread postby plex wendy » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:10 am

hie , I have finally got some commanding oil,(a friend who bought it from LM gave it to me) but I don't know if it can be used in my case and how? I will appreciate your advise... thanks
plex wendy

Unread postby heartexalted » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:01 pm

I have some suggestions:
-Put the oil on anything (including yourself) that he might touch, while praying for him to settle down and behave himself. Make sure that the oil is not obvious; use a small amount and spread it thinly enough that he won't know it's there.
-Put the oil on yourself, while praying for personal power to take charge over this situation
-When you put the paper in your left shoe, you can anoint the paper in a five-spot pattern first.
-Get two pictures of him, take a Sharpie, write his full legal name (and birth date, astrological symbol) on the back of each, put Xs over the eyes and mouth (making it look like his eyes and lips are sewn shut), and anoint them in a five-spot pattern with the oil. For one picture, open your Bible to Isaiah 45, place his picture in the crack (facing the verse), command (don't ask) him to stop his bullying behavior in Jesus' name, and slam the Bible shut.
-Place the other picture against a wall (maybe behind a piece of furniture) upside down and nail/tack it to the wall in a five-spot pattern while speaking your petition with each one. You can come back sometimes, and anoint the nails/tacks while reciting your petition.

(These are not my creations, just sharing what I've gleaned from other sources, with some of my own inspirations thrown in.)
"Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness."
-Proverbs 8:18
heartexalted

Need to clear out drama between ex, his family, & friends

Unread postby KrystalK » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:41 pm

Long story short:

I dated this guy for a little over a year...he was abusive, abused alcohol, very insecure and jealous.

He checked messages that I had received on a popular social status network of his best friend messaging to want to come see me face to face. In that same message it was evident that I detoured the friend's hit on me and asked when I was going to meet his wife and that I would like to one day meet her. Not wanting to view his friend in a negative light or cause a fuss, I let it go and did not tell my ex because of his insecurity and jealousy.

I never felt the need to hide anything from him really but that. And all this time he felt the need to check my messages.

We have been on and off numerous amounts of time, but this last time he came back with lots of changes to make things work. He got a job as I had been waiting to happen all this time so that he can finally support himself. He even slacked back on how much he drink. I can see that he really wanted things to work. I was holding back a little because I was confused as to whether or not he was really being serious about us, since he goes and out whenever he gets angry and breaks up with me so many times.

Things feel so much better when we do part and I take that as a sign for improvement in my life. The last time we split I told him I was working on myself to focus more on what I want to do and that he should do the same.

When he saw the messages, the drinking became heavy. He tried not to bring it up also. I explained to him when he tried to confront me about it and I told him that he really should have a talk with his friend and that yes it did look that way to me too, but I wasn't in any way involved with this guy at all.

My ex had even checked messages from times when we werent even together from guys who tried to send flirts etc etc. He twisted it around even when I tried to show him the dates he wouldn't accept it. And if he was drunk, his word and what he saw was TRUTH. I was a cheater and I had been cheating. He would shout and threaten to hit me...he has before.

This has since caused me to cut ties with him. He has become harassing, sending me message after message.

I argued back, telling him that if he did not want to talk to the friend he was accusing me of, then he should leave me alone because there is no real way to really prove our innosence. He never wanted to talk to this guy, but he wanted to continue to become verbally abusive to me. There was even a time when he approached me in public trying to start an arguement about this and becoming verbally abusive and used a threatening tone.

Text after text was shown to the police. With this help of the texts I was given a Protective Order against him because he has gotten out of hand.

Now, the other issue is his family. I don't want them angry at me.

He has a female cousin who lives in the same neighborhood as me. I had to use her address for the protective order and she is being very nasty about it. She is the only address in which I know he can be served. He works temp service so it is also hard to track him and because he has had problems with her and other family memeber in the past he really doesnt have anywhere to live.

I told her prior to me getting the protective order that I would have to possibly use her address to at least get her to cooperate and let him be served at her address. She is not to happy about it. She is scared it will get reported to our property manager which is not the case because its not a warrant but just a order with a court date ..oh the drama.

Also ...his family does not really have anything to do with him. His temper and drinking is the problem. Hopefully with this protective order he can get help. One request for me as the petitioner is for him to seek consceling, etc. I hope it will be granted.

How do I help with the family issue? I don't want them mad at me. They seem to not want to encourage him to get help for drinking. I have done all I can to help him, but the insecurity is getting in the way.

Also is there anything I can do to get him to see the truth that he is overracting and this is a big mistake to lose me or anyone else close to him over this matter???

I can already feel that he wants to change but just is stuck, just as I am, on what to do to save our relationship or any friendship that we could have had before all this mess.

I am up for doing a Cut and Clear for the relationship if need be, but I would like (if possible) and when he is able to calm down to understand that this is for the better for us, to be friends with him in the future.
KrystalK

Re: Need to clear out drama between ex, his family, & friends

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:51 pm

Cut and Clear this guy and don't worry about being "friends" with him in the future. Get away from this controlling, alcoholic guy before something happens.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Edwardyule » Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:47 am

I agree with Mama Micki, cut and clear!

frankly, the family problems are not your problems, and its not going to get better. So instead of you putting time and energy into trying to fix a mess that isn't yours, I would say spend that time and focus on yourself! build your success and happiness.

Honestly, i would say black walnut spell + cut and clear
Edwardyule

Unread postby KrystalK » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 am

Oh I am most definitely agreeing to do a Cut & Clear . Things between him and I are high strung at this point.

But is there any way I can get him to see come to his senses about all this? At least so that is finally some closure to it all so that he see that he was the cause of losing me and his friends???
KrystalK

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:59 am

The purpose of Cut and Clear is to cut emotional ties to a person. As long as you worry about what he thinks and feels, you are not letting him go.

He probaby will never take responsibility for what has happened; it doesn't seem to be in his nature. What is important is that you get on with your own life.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby KrystalK » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:01 am

Very true Mama. I just realized that maybe I am not really letting go.

I just want things to be in the clear before I finally do move on so that it can be evident to not only to him and his family of all these manipulation and lying he has done to hide the truth of his nasty ways toward me. I could not even get close to them because it was always drama.

And he has been saying I gave him a STD which is so untrue. I have been 100% faithful with him. Like they always say the one who is doing the accusing is usually the one who is doing it.

We had broken up several times to get right back together . However, this last time we stayed parted for a little over a month before he came back to reconcile which I really wasn't interesting in doing. That is what caused his insecurity to rise a bit more. He thought I was ready to be with someone else or have someone else. I 'm just tired of all the back and forth. So he starts with the accusations and tries to find evidence to back up his claim...lol, but he's the one who came back with condoms in his pockets even though "He's only been with me all this time" . Yeah right. I wish he would confess...

I know he's spreading these little lies to friends and family as well too. I'm pretty confrontational about having my name in the midst of lies. I can't stand it. That is why I want him to open up with the truth or things to me more clear.

It's just MY way of wanting things to come to light for a better closure.
KrystalK

Unread postby KrystalK » Tue Jan 29, 2013 10:50 pm

Wow. I ran up on a shirt he left and starting brawling like a baby. I just wish things could have worked out for him and I. Wish he could see the truth...:(

any suggestions?
KrystalK

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:10 pm

KrystalK, I've taken a couple of days to think about this.

KrystalK wrote:I never felt the need to hide anything from him really but [rejecting his best friend's advances]. And all this time he felt the need to check my messages.

This is not the act of a faithful man, a lover, a friend. This goes beyond insecurity to disrespect. These are the acts of a tryant.

My ex had even checked messages from times when we werent even together from guys who tried to send flirts etc etc. He twisted it around even when I tried to show him the dates he wouldn't accept it. And if he was drunk, his word and what he saw was TRUTH. I was a cheater and I had been cheating. He would shout and threaten to hit me...he has before.

He never wanted to talk to this guy, but he wanted to continue to become verbally abusive to me.

And there we have it in a nutshell. You won't be able to bring him to see the truth about you until he wants the truth -- which he does not; men like this don't want closure, they don't want to see the light; they want to self-justify, self-aggrandize, terrorize and enslave.

Yes, they can be charming and captivating -- but that's mostly bait.

You can drown him in Cast Off Evil and King Solomon Wisdom, but he's acting like he doesn't want to be good or wise.

As well as doing Cut and Clear, protect yourself with (naturally) Protection products. Use Stop Gossip, too, because you also said,

I know he's spreading these little lies to friends and family as well too

======

Now, the other issue is his family. I don't want them angry at me.

For them, try Stop Gossip and Influence products.

Hope this helps,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Protection of a friend of mine against her violent husband

Unread postby lisadelanna » Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:08 am

Hi,
I'd like to order a spell, for a friend of mine who has a very psychologically violent husband, and who wants to get rid of him, BUT without harming or cursing him. Which spell should I order?

Thanks!
lisadelanna

Re: Protection of a friend of mine against her violent husband

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:29 pm

Hello, lisadelanna,

I am so sorry that spouses are subjected to physical violence.

I pray that she seeks help from a shelter. If she doesn't want to, maybe you could go there and talk to them about what her options are for protection (as they have many venues).

I highly recommend this spell kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-fiery-wall-of-protection.html First and foremost.

Then, A hot foot kit: www.luckymojo.com/spell-hot-foot.html

She can also use this with Banishing products: www.luckymojo.com/banishing.html

Also, I am moving this post to the subforum that deals with these matters.

You are a good friend to hr. She is blessed to have you in her life
PROUD member of AIRR
Also find me on Hoodoo Psychics
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Re: Spells to Stop Spouse or Family who is Bully Abusive Violent

Unread postby lisadelanna » Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:43 pm

Thank you very much, miss Aida, I'll try these spells!
lisadelanna

Protect from abuser: restraining orders not enough

Unread postby HappinessRules » Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:08 am

Ok I will put this into three parts because it would be more easy to explain that way.

1. I have been off and on with an aggressive violent man because he will be fine for 10 mothns then erupt because I didn't want to be seen as the single parent I didn't process with the court proceeding at the time because it was at the time I thought too much pressure and at the time I didn't have the knowledge I know to proceed to the end to get his away permanently.

2. What I have done so far, called the police countless times to remove him, he has gone to prison regarding this issue I sent him still never learnt his lesson kept coming back through breaking through doors, called the police again he was on the tag to not be in the area I lived in. I've done everything I needed to do, right now he is going court tomorrow and he will be going to jail again.

3 He cut my keys behind my back to he had access to my home with he wanted I took them away with the police collected him but was banging on the door and he was about the break it again this would of been the third one so I called the police but it was too late I had to let him in because I didn't want the front door being broken again.

What do I do? at the point I've done it the legal way still no hope I'm hoping this court proceeding works out.

Everyone is scared of him so know one confront him.

I used to Chinese wash my old place and sage it and all kind of things yet the environment was clear it cant change a person behaviour do I've realized I need to do something serious to get rid of him and stop him from harassing.
Last edited by MissMichaele on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: retitled for clarity
HappinessRules

Re: Serious issue that needs to be resloved Ive tried everything

Unread postby HappinessRules » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:32 am

There a few errors in the above text I wanted to correct them, but the option to edit isn't there.
HappinessRules

Unread postby j82 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:38 am

HappinessRules ,

Make a doll baby of him, bind its face hands and feet so he cant move. Put him in a container and take a key and turn it each day to keep him locked up.

Also fiery wall of protection spell kit is perfect for this work.

Freezer spell to freeze him out of your life.

Get a reading also, if he is this agressive and to the point of scary ( like what is he going to do to you) use harsher work like death .
j82

Unread postby HappinessRules » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:07 am

Do you put the key on the doll or have a box that has a key that I turn each day.
HappinessRules

Unread postby MissMichaele » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:50 pm

HappinessRules wrote:Do you put the key on the doll or have a box that has a key that I turn each day.

Oh, gosh, I would not put the key on the doll! You don't want him to have a hope in hell of getting loose!

Put it on your keychain, maybe? Around your neck?

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Help a friend gets out of an abusive relationship

Unread postby Shany » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:04 pm

I have a friend whom has been together with this woman for almost a month. Their relationship is full of dramas and heartbreak. They would fight at least once a week since the beginning. She would be lying to him, even cheating on him again and again, he would post heart-broken messages on Facebook such as "she never cared... I thought she cared... it hurt so much" and so on every time he found out about her lying to him. This woman is super manipulative, not only that she does not feel any remorse for her action, she actually turns things around and blames him for all of the problems then stop talking to him or threatens to leave him and he ends up feeling guilty and apologizing to her even though it's never his fault! I know him for years and it doesn't seem like him at all! The friend I knew before he met this woman would not put up with her cheating and lying to him though he does have insecurity issue. I think she uses his insecurity and weaknesses to control him. This is obviously a classic abusive relationship when she would lower his self-confidence so he would stay with her in an attempt to try to prove himself. I want do some work and at the same time hire worker(s) to help me with the situation since I've never been successful working by myself. I'm thinking:

1) He obviously needs to pull his head out of the gutter and see things more clearly without her influence so maybe Clarity or King Solomon Wisdom?
2) He needs help boosting his personal/psychological/spiritual strength so he can break free from her. Not sure yet what I'm gonna need for this
3) He then needs to move on from her completely. I'm thinking Cut and Clear though I don't know if it can be used on someone else other than myself?

Should I also perform break-up work on them?

My other question is is it better to hire multiple workers to work on the same situation?

Thank you!
Shany

Unread postby Miss Aida » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:58 pm

Hello, Shany ,

Oh, my, that is so very sad. I am so sorry.

Clarity is good and so is King Solomon. You could mix them both. But if you' re only going to use one, I would prefer clarity www.luckymojo.com/clarity.html

For strength? Crucible of courage is THE best (in my opinion) www.luckymojo.com/crucibleofcourage.html

And yes, you can do a cut and clear by proxy but it is harder to do by proxy (however, it has been done)..

Break up is also a good idea.

I would use one rootworker. There has to be a consistent game plan. Too many hands in the pot may not be good (unless they are working together).

Wishing your friend success and so happy that you are such a good friend to him

Take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:10 am.
Reason: Profanities

PostThis post was deleted by Miss Aida on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:32 am.
Reason: See admin

Help adult son reverse bad circumstances affecting his life

Unread postby dmd629 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:29 pm

My son has experienced a complete reversal of luck for the past 4 months leaving him depressed,jobless,unable to see his infant daughter and facing legal issues. Life had been going well for them/him until December when problems cropped up once again between the baby moma and my son. She uses the baby as a weapon to control and dominate him. When he doesn't comply he is barred from being with the baby for a time until something is needed by the mom. This girl has been working the same pattern for years and he gets away for a short time but is always caught up in it over and over. I know this is his choice and realize I can only do so much but things have progressed to the point of my entire family being affected and I have grown tired of standing by while the family is put down/talked about and denied access to my granddaughter for no reason except her( baby moma) being malicious and spiteful. I am looking for help in doing something to make this craziness stop.
dmd629

Re: Help adult son reverse bad circumstances affecting his life

Unread postby Miss Aida » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:19 pm

Hello, dmd629 ,

I'm a little stumped here. Do you think she placed any crossings on him? Or is he just depressed and falling apart after she pulled all of this crap on him?

Either way, try the reversing spells. They work on magic or no magic placed. here's an array of spells:: www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

But, if this is something that she is doing to him solely in a psychological manner, I hope that he gets some legal advice as well as psychological counseling to deal with this horrible person.

Wishing you, your son, and your granddaughter the very best
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Unread postby dmd629 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:36 am

Hello Miss Aida, Thank you for such a quick reply. I am not sure if or what she is doing but she is aware that I have been doing workings for years, not Hoodoo but earth based with candles,herbs,etc. She is uncomfortable in my home and I believe it to be because of the cleansings I have done. I would just like to cover all bases if I can.my son is not really active in my workings but has no objection to them. I will take your advice with the reversing spell work and was wondering if there was anything else I can do to get her out of our lives or at least neutraliz her harm without it keeping the baby away from us.
I know this is asking a lot and may be impossible but that baby lights up my son not to mention the rest of us.Thank you for all advice
dmd629

Unread postby Miss Aida » Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:15 pm

Hello, dmd629,

That is VERY weird that she doesn't like the cleansings. Hmmmmm.....suspicious....

Then, I would go for the protection spells for him: www.luckymojo.com/protectionspells.html

Do what I have recommended, and let's see how that works.

Need to work in steps But you already know that).

Please keep us posted

take care
PROUD member of AIRR
www.hoodoopsychics.com
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!
Miss Aida
Site Admin

Not sure where to post...

Unread postby Temont » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:51 pm

What can I do for a family member who is being abused and taken advantage of by her child's father?
Temont

Unread postby Miss Athena » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:24 pm

Hi Temont,

Your post has been moved to the appropriate subforum. There are plenty of ideas in this thread and if you still have questions after reading through them, please don't hesitate to ask them here.

Good luck!
HRCC #1909G
Miss Athena
Forum Moderator

Spells to stop War amongst family members

Unread postby Hoodoo_Woman » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:34 am

I've been under attack by family my whole life. I was the only granddaughter among many many male cousins, and there's always been a resentment from my couins. To top that my biological grandfather was my grandmother's second and more prosperous of her three husbands, and their three kids were treated with priviledged. My mother was favored by her parents and step parents. We've always been kind and generous and forgiving, but we stay under attack. I have been molested by a cousin, beaten by cousins, tormented and put down until I was grown and separated myself. My mom has been dragged into the grown emotionally to the point she moved to another state with me. These people dont stop though. One particular aunt and her two sons do everything they can...call our jobs n spread lies to get us fired, call our neighbors, call our distant relatives, call the police and drag is to court (always thrown out). We are quiet, tried to move away, and they've just formed a big hate group and keep us stressed. How can i break up the hate group, shut them up, and stop these ringleaders. They act like a spreading dangerous cancer...I just want to stop this once and for all.
Hoodoo_Woman

Unread postby natstein » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:06 pm

Hello Hoodoo_WOman,

I moved your post into a topic that has some ideas for dealing with trouble some family members. Read through some of these and some of the other topics in this part of the forum to get some ideas for what you can do. I would also recommend working with Fiery Wall of Protection products (http://www.luckymojo.com/fierywallofprotection.html) as a start to get you safe. You may also look into mixing Stop Gossip (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html) stuff with that to deal with the rumors they start at your places of employment.

Peace~

Nathen
natstein
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Page at Facebook

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends