• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:55 pm

Spells to End Trouble Overcome In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Spells to End Trouble Overcome In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Unread postby farheen_c » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:08 am

i have been married for 3 yrs now, but my in laws were always against me,which my husband is aware of but always takes their side and always abuses me for them. it feels as if he is blindfolded and no matter what he always would say his father, mother and sister and other is right.

i have broken up with him now and stay seperate but he is still living alone. i live in different town where he doesnt have his sister around. i asked him 2 come and settle down where i am and to keep his family away from me so that there are no problems. now i want him 2 listen to me and come back and do what i want to keep my family together, we also have a child and i want him not to listen to his father, sisters and step-mother at all, just stay away from them and hate them.

recently when he spoke to me over the phone all he said was i should come back to his town and i should keep good contact with his family and if i cant do that he will leave me for good. he is very loyal to his side of the family instead of beign loyal towards his own family which is me and his child. he doesnt trusts me and lies a lot to me. sometimes he would even lie to cover his familys faults.

i want him to move away from his family and move with me in another town. i want him only to think an concenrate on our love and our child.

plz cn u help me to choose the perfect kit for me to solve this problem and get my husband back to me. even if it invloves 2 kits one to get him back and one to develop bad relation between him and his side of family. i am in urgent need. thank you so much.
farheen_c

Spells to End Trouble with Spouse's Parents Siblings In-Laws

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 am

It is a little late now, but i would have counselled you to not move away, but rather to work a honey jar spell to cause his family to like you more and accept you as a valuable person. A Peaceful Home spell would also be useful, between your husband and yourself. After that, then you would begin to work on dominating his mind.

But now, having moved away, you have a far weaker position, and you may not be able to control and rule him -- much less to get him to hat his own family. Your case is complex, and i am not sure that you have the personal power to undertake such work as this with a spell kit, having had no experience in spell-casting prior to this crisis.

I would suggest that you go to a hoodoo practitioner who is also a spiritual reader and get a personal diagnosis of what to do next. Do not go to one of those fake psychic rip-off places that promise to "reunite lovers overnight." Instead, get a reading from an experienced older woman who has performed this kind of spell work for others, and listen to what she says. Check out the prctitioners at AIRR for some good workers of this type.

If you do want to do the work yourself, i would suggest a Reconciliation spell for the two of you, followed by the honey jar for his family. Only when you are secure in your role as hiswife and the queen of the home can you then begin work to drive the unpleasant in-laws away.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Spells to End Trouble with Spouse's Parents Siblings In-Laws

Unread postby curlieredd » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Hello Everyone,

I hope I'm in the correct area for this question and that is hasn't been asked before but here it goes...

Where to start? I will spare all the sordid details of the past and try to narrow down the history just to preface my question a bit but my mother in law for no LEGITIMATE reason has never, ever, EVER liked me or even so much as given me a chance.

My husband and I have been married for 10 years and together for 12 and this woman has done everything from talk ish about me and spread lies about me to show up to my house uninvited and unwanted AFTER doing everything she could to try to keep us from getting our house.

She took out a line of credit for 4 grand in his name ONLY and ran up some credit cards with his name on them and then refused to pay on them after he told her (against my wishes) that we were buying a house. Her actions also caused our interest to go up 1 point and we had to pay extra at closing.

She stole the money out of my washing machine that I left in there as a Feng Shui practice.

She has stolen child support money meant for his older son (who is now grown).

She's given collectors looking for her our phone number.

We still get mail with her name on it after 6 years.

When I was pregnant with our son she made comments about what SHE was going to call him.

She doesn't talk to me she's never tried to get to know me as a person, the list goes on and on... and so several years ago I decided not to make an effort at all to deal with her and except for the 1 occasion in 6 years when I went to her house to appease my husband, I stay away (she lives 2 hours away in Birmingham...

So anyway, I know she believes in root work because she has always claimed that my brother in law has had roots put on him by his first wife and from what hubby tells me she has paid someone to negate those efforts...

That being said, about a month ago, hubby went to see her after her 2nd hip replacements and he came back with a stack of new washcloths. Me being an the optimistic cynic (probably bordering on paranoia) that I am, a red flag went up inside but I ignored it. However, I notice that when ever he uses one of these cloths his attitude takes a complete 180 turn. He's accused me of cheating on him, he took my phone in the middle of the night and went through it thinking he was going to catch me doing something (I woke up in the middle of the night out of the blue and caught him after he tried to lie about having my phone in the first place), he's accused me of acting weird and different.... BUT, when he uses our regular washcloths, he is normal.

Now, maybe she didn't intentionally jinx the washcloths or maybe she did, but there is definitely some energy liked to them that I definitely do NOT want for obvious reasons.

So I guess my first question is, what can I do with them short of me flat out getting rid of them to undo the mess associated with them (I would love to throw them away but then I have hubby to deal with).

Second.. I want this woman out of my life for good... this is tricky since she is unfortunately my husband's mother. I don't EVER want her in my house again E-V-E-R... and I don't want anything FROM her to cross my threshold either, be it directly from her or another family member, husband included. He doesn't necessarily believe in root work ether so approaching him with this possibility would be hopeless.

Anyway, I have gone on longer than I probably should have... Thank you for your patience in reading this, I tried to be brief.

Any advice/assistance in these matters is GREATLY appreciated! :0)
curlieredd

Re: Mother In Law...

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:17 pm

First, cleanse the washcothes by washing them in Chinese Wash. It will remove all that mess (and yes, i think there was a mess put on them).

Second, you cannot separate a man from his mother. many women have tried and failed, and it is almost always a hopeless cause -- and may lead to divorce. So you need to work this more cleverly.

(1) Put her in a honey jar. Yes, i know, she doesn't deserve the sweetness, but do it.

(2) Put down a Barberry cross and call on it to "bar the door" against her. See
http://herb-magic.com/barberry.html
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:29 pm

This is timely...my daughter is experiencing this and doesn't seem to want to understand...
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:20 pm

Wow! Your mother in law is my goodness so many words to describe, but Ms Cat is right unless he had a bad relationship with his mother your not going to be able to separate them. I saw a candle for stopping gossip you might want to try that too. She could be one of those mother's that feel that no one is good enough for their child, so you know just try to sweeten her.

Good Luck!
Tabbylove17

Unread postby curlieredd » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:24 am

Thank you Ms. Cat so much for the advice!

I have collected all of them and set them to the side out of sight until I can wash them in the Chinese Wash. And I will follow up with a Honey Jar Spell.

In hind sight, I honestly believe that she has been trying to split us up from the beginning. Our first 2 years were particularly hard. And believe me, I know that I can't separate them. I never really wanted to. I just don't want anything to do with her and I don't want her in my space any more than I want to be in hers. Especially if she's not going to genuinely change her ways. Although I must admit that I am very stubborn and even if she did mend her ways and attempted a relationship with me, I would be extremely resistant. Once I'm done with you, I'm pretty much done with you. If need be I will do the right thing and that's it.

As far as the Honey Jar Spell, which one would be most appropriate?
INFLUENCE ANOTHER'S MIND FOR ANY GOOD PURPOSE (or)
STOP GOSSIP & SLANDER, PUT AN END TO BACKBITING
I did order some essence of bend over oil as well so it will definitely be added in... or is the powder better?

@ Tabbylove - I can absolutely think of so many words to describe this woman but I would most likely be banned from the forums for life. lol.

Her main problem I think is that I don't kiss up to her. I wanted a relationship with her when we first got together but once I saw that wasn't possible, I just basically said forget it and washed my hands of her. And not only do I not have a lot of money but she probably feels like I stopped MY husband from supporting her credit card habit as well (which I did) but oh well, he has a family and seeing that her house WAS paid off and she runs a daycare business out of her home, her credit card habit was NOT going to be our problem. Like I said, I could go on and on about all the things she's said and done but I just want her out of my life. He can have a relationship with her if he so chooses and as long as she treats my son right I won't interfere in that relationship either but she must be dealt with.

By the way, can I bind her if she pays someone else to do the work?
curlieredd

In-Law/Relationship Issues

Unread postby ProudMommy » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:22 pm

HI, IM NEW TO THIS FORUM WHILE I WAS SEARCHING ON GOOGLE FOR A SITE LIKE THIS. I'M MUSLIM AND MARRIED W/TWO CHILDREN. I SPOKE TO A SPIRITUAL HEALER REGARDING MY RELATIONSHIP AND BEING THAT I'VE BEEN HAVING A FEW ISSUES WITH IT AND I WAS TOLD THAT MY IN LAWS ARE WORKING WITH SOMEONE TO PUT NEGATIVE ENERGY UPON ME AND ALL I HAVE UPON ME IS 'BLACK CLOUDS'? UNFORTUNATELY I CAN'T AFFORD HER TO HELP CLEANSE ME FROM THE EVIL SPIRIT THEY PUT, AND GET RID OF THIS PROBLEM SO I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS USED TO SEND BACK TO SOMEONE WHAT THEY DID TO ME? THEY SUPPOSINGLY DID THIS SO MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE MANY ISSUES AND END UP GETTING DIVORCED

ANYTHING WOULD BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED!! THANK YOU!!
ProudMommy

Re: HELP!!!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: HELP!!!

Unread postby Turnsteel » Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:03 pm

First, take off the cap lock when you type, its internet short hand for yelling and no one likes to be yelled at. Second Get a reading from a trusted source as this sounds like the classic scam. Any one at the AIRR can give you a good honest reading, from their go with what starts has said its good advice.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Turnsteel

Unread postby curlieredd » Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:17 am

I MUST say "Thanx Again Miss Cat!!!!!" That definitely did it for me... I rewashed all those cloths and added some Chinese Wash to the water along with some Uncrossing Oil (for xtra umph) and I prayed over the wash water and saw (in my minds eye) all that mess going down the drain. No more problems. When I put those cloths in the linen closet the first one he grabbed was one of those 'new' freshly cleansed cloths and I have had no more problems. Ha Haaaa YES! M.I.L. 0, Me 1... Gotta Love It!
curlieredd

Could My Sister's Bf Being Using Hoodoo using these items

Unread postby luckycharms » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:01 am

my sister is curious because she was at her boyfriends house and found a list that said turbentine, water, epsom salt and urine. we were just curious as to know if this could be any form of rootwork being prepared and what could it be for? someone please help because my sister is curious if he's going to do work on her
luckycharms

Re: Could My Sister's Bf Being Using Hoodoo using these items

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 am

This forum is for LuckyMojo products, choosing them and using them, it is not a general hoodoo discussion forum, and I don't know that we can help you, there is a lot that can be done with the items on that list, could be hoodoo, might not. Maybe your sister could ask her boyfriend what the list was about?
Turnsteel

Unread postby luckycharms » Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:24 am

no, the reason i asked because we were concerned and it says help with spell casting on this section and i have seen so many people ask for help with something they are concerned about. I asked was it a hoodoo spell because it said URINE on the list..it was obvious and i wanted to know what could these all lead to on someone. Sorry, that is why I barely come on here. I already know what this site is about, everytime i happen to ask something people will act like I am naive on here and say this is a hoodoo site, we don't do that when there's more than one person who happens to know. thats why there is a ask for help or forum so we can share our thoughts, ideas and discuss products but if i am misled i apologize. But I will delete all my spells and posts so there will be no confusion and leave like I left last time
luckycharms

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:19 am

I agree with you luckycharms. Many people come on this forum do not know what products to get or are seeking some help on a manner. I do not think your manner is any different because obviously if you sister was being worked upon by her boyfriend you would consider buying lucky mojo products to help her. So I can see how you can be frustrated. Many people email me asking me questions they are afraid to ask on her for the same concern you have. If you ever want need a question answered, you can PM me, or email me from my profile.

As for the mixture your sister's boyfriend is getting together, all those ingredients lead towards cleansing, or unjinxing. He could possibly be using it as a floor wash to get rid of some negative influences in the house. Now based on this..its not enough information to see if he is working on your sister. My recommendation would be to get some divination to see if he is or has ever done any rootwork or kind of magic on her. Perhaps, he might not even be as advanced as you think. He could have very well looked up something online. Not sure, but get some divination done.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Greedy In-Laws

Unread postby MadameKoiteh » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:37 am

Peace to All,
I would like to get some advice from anyone who is interested. I have several clients who are dealing with a similar situation. They are married to men from other countries who still stay in close contact with their families abroad. The problem is the relatives are constantly asking for money, some of them are even using magick/manipulation to get it. It is causing problems in the marriages. Does anyone have a spell/suggestion to keep greedy relatives out of their pockets? Thank you.
MadameKoiteh

Re: Greedy In-Laws

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:27 am

I would look at it from a protection standpoint. Cleansings to get things back on an even keel for your clients, and the set up strong protections for the afflicted family in general, with some extra precautions surrounding their finances. You might want to do some mirror work &/or freezer work on the greedy relatives to bounce back any negativity that gets tossed around - either emotional guilt trips, angry arguments, or actual magic - and to help cool off the overly-familiar energies that allow/encourage that kind of request. Maybe think about a very control-based honey jar to sweeten the in-laws to submit to the commands (meaning "no means no") the clients give.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:07 am

I'd advise the women to set up separate bank accounts and keep it secret if possible to avoid any pressure from the husbands. Anoint the bank book with Wealthy Way and Money Stay With Me Oil or dust it with the powders. They can start making small deposits that won't be missed and make sure that any money that is strictly theirs goes into the account. This way at least some of the money is protected.

Burn a green skull candle with the offending relative's name to get it into their head that this is not their money, and they need to back off. If they're really bad, use black.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Cleansing to eliminate their current influence and also to empty any power objects/ tags they have set in the house either physically or astrally. Then, I'd put up Fiery Wall to keep them out, sprinkle salt in the four corners of the house and other such protective measures. I'd then use the courage products to help empower the husband to be able to stand up to the demands made upon him by the relatives and use Master products to help the wife master and control the situation. Finally, if they continue to persist to take the power to them, by using mirror boxes, doll babies, and similar work to turn their influence back on them. It'd also be wise to have the wife employ Money Stay with Me products to keep their money from flowing out to the in-laws.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:34 am

thank you MadameKoiteh, for asking this question. This issue was lingering on my mind for a very long time...

I want to keep the relationship but i do not want to hot foot them. They are not only in laws, they are also friends, cousins, uncles and aunties...

I was treated like a bank. After they borrowed they disappear or I never heard from them when i turned them down... I don't mind helping if they are willing to pay back...

I had the worst problems during my previous marriage (one of the many reasons for the failure of the marriage, were the irritating in-laws).... I am happy that it is over now....

I want a solution too for this problem, to take precautions in my next marriage.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby MadameKoiteh » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:09 am

Peace To All.
Thank you all so much for your advice, Devi Spring, Mama Micki, and conjureman, I will get to work immediately in that area. Stelselv, you are right, it is a tricky situation to work with, because the relatives are not open enemies and there are so many mixed emotions circulating throughout these extended families. Love, loyalty, resentment, jealousy, greed... These clients are struggling with a lot of guilt, feeling sorry for their impoverished in-laws, their overburdened husbands, and still trying to survive in difficult times. I'm seeing more and more people with this problem as my community experiences a surge in immigration and many more intercultural marriages. A lot of people are breaking up after just a short time, and I think this may have something to do with it in more than a few cases. But love, I think, should always triumph over greed. I needed a fresh perspective on how to approach this work, I greatly appreciate all your suggestions. Many Blessings.
MadameKoiteh

Unread postby stelselv » Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:28 am

Re: How do I get other women to back off of my man?

Postby ConjureMan » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:24 pm
Use power and separation oils, things like Essence of Bend Over, Break Up, Separation, Command, Control, Inflammatory Confusion etc. Make sure to read the previous links as well-they give great info on the subject.

how-do-i-get-other-women-to-back-off-of-my-man--t4025.html

We can use the same method above (a freezer spell) to get rid of the greedy in laws, can't we????

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:33 pm

Indeed. The freezer box spell is made to freeze anyone out of your life or the life of someone else. You can do it for friends, family members, and lovers.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby stelselv » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:19 am

thanks again CM... it is a fantastic idea.....

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
stelselv

Unread postby mommystwin27 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:38 pm

So, in the case of a MIL who is using guilt tactics on her son (my DH) to get money, what should I do? I keep seeing the honey jar spell pop up which I am willing to try. I am also trying to think of what else I should employ. I got a reading on this, and the reader says that the MIL is pressuring DH tremendously, leaving DH feeling torn, and that is no surprise. She actually wants DH to move back home with her, and while I am married to him, I wont be doing it. Just too much going on, it is causing a huge burden on our new marriage.
mommystwin27

How to deal with a really horrible person

Unread postby k77084 » Thu May 06, 2010 4:54 pm

Hi All-
Could use some advice or opinions about how to deal with a really mean and spiteful person. He is someone in the family by marriage. He currently slanders his wifes name all over town, telling them she had an affair when in fact he is the one having the various affairs, he tells people that she will not let him see their child when in fact she waits every week for the last 7 months to see if he will show, he is not paying anything for the child and furthermore wrote an e-mail stating he was unavailable to see his child until 2010. Today his ex-wife found out some of the things being said, this really put her over the line as she says nothing bad about him. There are a lot of other things that have transpired, causing her to lose her job by sending slanderous letters to her employer etc...

At first my thought would be reversing to give back to him what he dishes out. But as each thing comes up this man truly is heatless, he has no boundaries for what he will do to her. He recently has become successful in his business, one she started and worked at and he weaseled her out of the company. He met one good contact and now his business is soaring, he flaunts other woman everywhere while not providing anything to the child, she has not asked him for anything for herself only the child. I have watched this family member suffer and still continue on trying to do the best she can on now limited means.

I have a slew of thoughts on this one and thought perhaps I am too close to this situation to be a sound judge of how this should be handled. Any possible suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
~Kiana
k77084

Re: How to deal with a really horrible person

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu May 06, 2010 5:03 pm

I would uncross, and cleanse her. This can be done through an egg cleansing, or making a doll and bathing her in the 13 herb bath. Then I would do some fiery wall of protection work on her to protect her.

For him, I would put him in a mirror box so that all the things he says goes back to him and burn a reversing candle on top of the candle. You can do some stop gossip work on him as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sweetie » Thu May 06, 2010 5:34 pm

I second the uncrossing and cleansing. Also she should check into child support through whatever agency handles it in her state, if he's not paying the child's rent and contributing they can garnish him (even if they are not divorce or if he's self employed.)

Stop Gossip would also be a good one, to stop his words from slandering her (and hopefully to keep him from saying mean things about her when the child is within earshot.) A doll baby of him with it's mouth shoved full of peppers and sewed shut would be particularly appropriate.
sweetie

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Thu May 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Stop Gossip is the first thing you want to do on him to still his lying tongue, but I'd take this a step further and take it to the graveyard with an ancestor you could call upon. Combine Stop Gossip and Court Case work to have custody issues turn against him while including the dirt from the grave of a family member in the work and also disposing of the remains at that same grave. This will help turn the tides against him and your ancestor will ensure he gets his just desserts.

With her you want to cleanse, heal, and definately put up a FWP.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Parents died in '07 -- Siblings and I Not Speaking

Unread postby chicaplastica » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:04 pm

My mother was killed at a hospital we don't know what she died of. My father died months later and his second family forbid us from coming to the service, we don't know where he is buried.

All the stress and pain has driven my 4 siblings and I apart. We are now not talking.

Can I make a honey jar to bring us back together? if so, should I buy one that is already made or can I make on from home with herbs?
I already painted a couple of jars in pink and blue. I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters, I have the candles, I have little hearts, but I don't know what else to put in it as additive

I also did an herbal smoking in my caldrum with spices to repel negativity and to bring forth love and protection.

I'm new to making jars, so if you could explain what to do would be helpful.

thanks,
chica
chicaplastica

Re: Parents died in '07 -- Siblings and I Not Speaking

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:34 pm

The LM Reconciliation honey jar kit would be perfect for this. :)
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

evil mother

Unread postby morrigan857 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:53 pm

Hi,

I just signed up. I took the course back in Feb 2007 and I really have not kept up on the rootwork or magic due to back surgery and cancer.

I need advice on dealing with a reversal spell on my mother. I just found out that she has held me in jealousy and envy since I was 12 and now I am 56. My mom is 80 and just lost her dog and that just flipped a switch and all hell has broken lose. I have done a honey jar spell a long time ago but nothing is going to sweeten her up. We have never gotten along for as long as I can remember. She hates the fact that my father's wife and I get along like best friends.

My husband and I have been under prolonged attacks with her but I did not realize where all the bad energy has been coming from till she called my dad. She has been into all issues. I am not sure what double action reversing candle or candles to use. I am not after revenge. We need to get our live back. There is depression, illness, hatred, and a lack of luck, happiness, and love in our house.......

I appreciate any and all advice.

Morrigan857
morrigan857

Re: evil mother

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:56 pm

First and foremost, get a reading to determine exactly what she's doing or if she's hired a professional to cast anything against you and your husband. Someone at AIRR can determine exactly what's she's been throwing your way.

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/index.php?title=Association_of_Independent_Readers_and_Rootworkers

Next, I would do a reversal with a doll baby in a mirror box to send back all the bad stuff she's been sending your way. After that, you need to start cleaning up yourself and your home. If you haven't been keeping up on your cleansing and protection, I think a 13 herb bath for 13 days is in order. During the days you're doing your baths, you should also clean your home with Chinese Wash from top to bottom.

Since you don't want to go through this again, protect yourself ASAP. You can work either a Fiery Wall of Protection kit for yourself and your loved ones or simply petition Saint Michael for the same thing. You're also going to want to look into protection for your home.

Good luck!
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi, i don't recognize you by your forum-name -- but i'm glad you're back in touch and i hope your health is stable now. Did you actually graduate from the course or just drop out? If you never finished it, i sure hope that you do because i really get my happiness from graduating students, not from selling courses.

Now, to your situation with your mother -- i would recommend that you do a complete house cleansing, as described in the course book. Follow that with protection oils applied to the four corners of each window and door, with a short prayer at each one. Once that is all in place, you can proceed to a double action candle. I would use the white and black, and i would butt the light, as described in the course, carve her name in the black area going away from yours and yours in the white area, and dress it both ways with reversing oil. Burn it on top of a photo of her which is face down on a mirror.

Good luck to you!
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby morrigan857 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 am

thank you both for the advice. I graduated from the class. From my message you can see I have been down and dealing a lot with my mother and illness. I am really glad I called LMCC and was told to sign up to the forum for my question. I will keep in touch and try to get computer time from my husband whom is always on the cowboy shooters website.
morrigan857

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:05 am

Ah, a graduate! I love you! :-)
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby chicaplastica » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:14 pm

thank you, i thought about my post and the fact that i'm trying to put the ingredients together.

I realised that i came here for help because i can't do this by myself.

whatever is going on around us is greater than any magic i may now. So i'm getting myself out of the way and will take the help and advise that the members and owners of this site have to offer me.

I will purchase all the kits that are charged with the necessary energy which will make my work more potent.

Thank you, Devi,

chica
chicaplastica

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:16 pm

chica -- you will want everyone in ONE honey jar, not separate jars for each sibling. You will want, if possible, something of each party as well. Further, if you want to call me and schedule a rootwork consultation, i can give you some simple spells over the phone that you can make and do for yourself. A half-hour consultation should be sufficient. You will not need a reading (unless you want one), just the magical coaching session.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:09 pm

I would definitely take Cat up on the advice for the rootwork consultation...it can do wonders for your situation,and make you more confident in your abilities to do rootwork correctly.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Stop mean sister

Unread postby Bipa » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:39 am

Ok so I've been having this problem for a while
My sister is only a year older than me and we're actually very close friends. But besides her being a gossiper that I guess I should try stop gossip oil for that she is always trying to blackmail my life, she is jealous of me.
We are nothing alike! She has a lot of friends, but no love life ever. So whenever I am happy she gets jealous and even with friends, most of her friends are my friends too but I can't have my own friends, can't have my own life she will find something to point out. Today the situation that upset me was that I posted something on facebook that I had to delete because she made a mean and embarrassing comment which is something she does a lot other examples my cousin invited me to go on a vacations together, since she didn't invite my sister she got really mad at me and our cousin and keeps telling me to ask her why she didn't invite her even though she wouldn't go anyway lol (truth is she wants to go) also my best friend is getting married and invited me only to the wedding, she wants me to get her invited too..
she is really jealous of me and I want her to stop this without messing up our relationship
Bipa

Re: Stop mean sister

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 am

1. I think it would be wise for you to cleanse yourself. You need to cleanse yourself of the negative energy that your sister seems to be having towards you.

I would recommend that you use uncrossing methods such as cleansing yourself with uncrossing bath crystals, egg cleansing (rubbing an egg down your body, and then disposing of it properly. You can find out how to do this on the forum as well) 13 herb bath.

www.luckymojo.com/products-uncrossing.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-one.html
http://www.herb-magic.com/13herb-bath-13.html

2. I would recommend that you do some protection work for yourself.

You can work with these products
http://www.luckymojo.com/protection.html

http://www.luckymojo.com/products-protection.html

In addition you may want to look at various jewelry and/or mojo bags to carry around her.

3. And then lastly, I think that you can use some peaceful home between you and your sister. I would personally use a peaceful home honey jar.

www.luckymojo.com/products-peaceful-home.html

Lastly, I think you could get a small reading to see why she is so envious of you. I think that perhaps you can help her and whatever she wishes she has. So if she is feeling lonely and wants a relationship...then attract her a suitable partner. By helping her out, I think it will take some of the edge off of you, and it will give her what she wants as well. This way everyone wins :)
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Bipa » Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:24 pm

thanks stars
I took a 13 herb bath recently and I do have fiery wall of protection but I haven't used it much at all so maybe it could help me?

Also I haven't considered doing some work for her! I think I am going to do some attracting work to get her some male attention that should help to get off my back

thank you :)
Bipa

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Good response Bipa. Good luck in your work.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:16 pm

You need to do both cleansing and protection. You need to protect yourself not only from her jealous eyes, but others as well. You should always be cleansing and protecting yourself.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Detach My Spouse from His/Her Parent(s) to Help Our Marriage

Unread postby shingy » Mon May 16, 2011 5:32 am

Hi!
My English is not good
I write a translator program. .A seeking help for my dear and very cold suddenly broke up with me, the confusion was behavior.I was fortune teller and said, - the boyfriend's mother was paid to his son next to me and ordered to break a bad spirit who navigate the thoughts and feelings. Now he are together another girl, who allegedly fed him something that quickly in love with him. I tried to reverse, but strong enough to be black magician whose love for his mother was paid. I did INTRANQUILITY , Hecate not working . What do you guys advised and I did not kill animals!
shingy

mother in law interfering in our lives...what to do?

Unread postby gily09 » Wed May 25, 2011 8:41 am

I'm a married woman with a beautiful baby and another one on the way. I love my husband and my life until his mom came into the picture. I was happy to accept her, but never knew she could be a so controlling. So, basically she is ruining my marriage because we argue and she complains to my husband and try to blame me and he is being sooooo soooo blind and supporting his mom. I really don't know what to do as he is being a mommas boy. She is a liar and a back talker. She would be nice only if i were to give her money or something because she doesn't have a job. Several times, she made us argue because she lied about me...we were on the verge of divorce. But I decided not to let it happen because I figured it would make her happy. She tries to control him and tell him what to do and stuff and that makes me sick bc he is a grown man. I don't know if she worked some sort of spell or something to get him under control. And, also his brothers, they're all up his @@@ so basically he is more attentive to them than me and my daughter. Please, to anyone who reads this, is there something to make those people get out of his life and never come back and make him more attentive to me and the baby. His mom went to Europe, is there something to keep her there and not let her come back. I don't want any harm on his mom and brothers, just out of our lives. Please Please helpppp.

<edited by jwmcclin for clarity>
gily09

Re: I need help desperately!!!!!!

Unread postby thelightfantastic » Wed May 25, 2011 8:55 pm

It's probably more difficult to banish your husband's family from his life forever as most people don't cut their family out of their lives unless they're truly toxic and they finally have had enough (and it doesn't sound like that's the case with your husband). Your better bet is get them to change their attitude towards you and stop the lying, gossip and messy behavior. Work on a honey jar on your mother-in-law and brother-in-law. Also work a stop gossip ritual kit (Lucky Mojo sells these) to get the back biting to stop.

Work with Peaceful Home products to stop the fighting with your husband. Also look into Stay With Me and Follow Me Boy products for a non-attentive husband or partner.
High praise to Saint Michael for his protection and guidance
thelightfantastic

Re: mother in law interfering in our lives...what to do?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Wed May 25, 2011 9:09 pm

gily09, thelightfantastic is right, 'thumbs up'!

Click on these links to locate the recommendations
Honey Jar Spells (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html)
Stop Gossip Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html)
Peaceful Home Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html)
Stay With Me Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/staywithme.html)
Follow Me Boy Spell kit (http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html)

I recommend the spell kits because they include everything you will need and instructions.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: mother in law interfering in our lives...what to do?

Unread postby gily09 » Thu May 26, 2011 2:19 pm

Thank you so much for the sugestions guys I will try all of these products...
gily09

Re: Evil mother-in-law

Unread postby Miss Bri » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 am

Hi there,
It sounds to me like you experienced a break up, you went to a psychic and they told you the break up was due to a jealous mother (the boyfriend's mom) and now he is with another woman. This is a fairly common situation. It sounds to me like the new girlfriend fed the guy her menstrual blood--that is an old trick to get a man to want you. I think you need to get a reading with one of the reputable readers at AIRR.
Find us at: http://readersandrootworkers.org
In the meantime you can do break up work on them:
http://www.luckymojo.com/breakup.html

I would recommend Reversing work on the mom
http://www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html

and Reconciliation work on the guy:
http://www.luckymojo.com/reconciliation.html

But I do recommend a reading first to see if the situation can be salvaged.
Blessings,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Facebook issue with another person

Unread postby beautiful » Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:10 pm

A person I know personally is very rude towards me. She is my first cousin's wife and they just married recently. She is always angry at everyone especially my cousin whom she married to. Everything he does is imperfect in her eyes. For the first time, she took her anger on me. She posted a post about how she likes to shake her baby in her stomach and my single reply was that it wasn't a good idea because the baby needed their rest. She posted a new post on top of that previous one saying, "WTF she thinks she knows it all?" She didn't named anyone but I had a reading already and the reader confirmed that these words were towards me.

I am hurt and I want some kind of help where she is going to feel sorry for being rude to me.
you are beautiful no matter what they say...
beautiful

Re: Facebook issue with another person

Unread postby Lily » Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Beautiful, cut her some slack! She might just be hormonal as a result of her pregnancy. I understand you want to hurt her, but think of her as your cousin's baby's mother. After all, she didn't attack you or anything.

If I were you, I would set a Healing or Blessing light for her to make her less fussy, but that's just me.

Cheers.
Lily

Unread postby moonmaiden » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:46 am

girls will be girls!

I understand being upset about that, but really its her decision in the end.
She may be rude, but your cousin did choose to marry her, so respect his decision and just let it go :)
moonmaiden

Unread postby kittymojo » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:36 am

She sounds very young to make a statement like that about her baby. Don't waste your time on her. Sounds like she makes herself miserable. Just remember you can't change other people, only yourself. So you have to take them for who they are. Are just just move on. Always take complete control of your actions and let no one wavier you. Once they upset you they are controlling you. Send her some blessings and work on something wonderful to enhance your life. (Be Selfish) LOL. Good luck and take care.
kittymojo

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 am

I agree with Lily.

In addition, I would perhaps do a sweet jar for to make her sweet towards you and everyone around her. In the sweet jar, put in some rose petals, lavender, Althaea, clove, and other products to keep her nice and sweet towards you.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Need help with my brother-in-law's wife

Unread postby JAV1075 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:02 pm

Hello, I need help on what to do or what products to use.

There's an in-law (my brother-in-law's wife) that ever since she arrived here, she has make things work against me. I trusted her in things and later found out that she would use that info against me. Now my in-law see me as the bad person who likes to gossip and they see her as the very important person.

I have a 6th sense where I'm able to sense n read ppl. Well it turns out she found out that I read cards and now everyone in the family calls me witch and I found out that my brother-in-law's wife is the one practicing witchcraft, she reads my future to see what's going on with me and my family (without my permission) and she does rituals to call in prosperity and she buys ppl with expensive gifts. She has turn everyone against me... at first I didn't pay attention and left everthing in God's hands and now Im just tired because she is getting away with things.

For example, she told me that friends of my and her husband's are low lifes and won't interact with them, well turns out that she has befriended them and they see me as if Im the one saying ugly things about them.

What I want is for her and everyone around her to separate and to see her for what she really is. Also, everone knows that she has slept around and even with my father-in-law.

I've order a break up candle and separation candle, besides that I don't know what else to do..

I'm afraid to do bigger things since she reads cards and she might do things against me.
JAV1075

Re: Need help with my brother-in-law's wife

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:17 pm

I recommend that you get a reading and during the reading asking for help with this situation. http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:25 pm

Personally, I would not do the break up and/or separation spell kit so that she can see what you are doing.

1. I would cleanse and protect yourself.

www.luckymojo.com/fierywall.html
www.luckymojo.com/uncrossing.html

2. You need to keep your own spiritual/magical works away from someone being able to see.

A) Get some Agar-Agar and Elder Flowers along with fiery wall of protection, which you should sprinkle it around your home, especially around the window sills. And sprinkle it around your spiritual work or altar.
http://www.herb-magic.com/elder-flowers.html

B) Get some mirrors, which can be small, and have them face the outside in your window. Do not catch your reflection in the mirrors. This will cause her to not be able to see what you are doing. It will only catch her reflection.

3.Make a mirror box. I would make a baby doll for her. I would make a blind fold, and tie her arms and legs so that she cannot influence you. You can tie something around the doll of the mouth as well. You can sprinkle in some reversing powder so that any negativity she has done to you now or in the past will be reflected back upon her. I would add that anytime she tries to look into you through tarot cards, or whatever else that she only be able to see herself

www.luckymojo.com/reversing.html
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:51 am

JAV1075 ... starsintheysky7 had excellent advice however if you feel that you are up against possible witch war, you might want to contact someone to do this work for you. Also, post a prayer for protection at the Crystal Silence League (http://crystalsilenceleague.org/prayerrequests.html). Good luck in your work.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby nana664 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 am

starsinthesky7 wrote:B) Get some mirrors, which can be small, and have them face the outside in your window. Do not catch your reflection in the mirrors. This will cause her to not be able to see what you are doing. It will only catch her reflection.

This is interesting. With the mirrors, do you tape a small one in each corner of the window?
Thank you St. Anthony, for all you've done for me
nana664

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends