• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Curio Company Catallogue

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:55 am

Spells to Sweeten Reconcile In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Critical in laws visiting again.

Unread postby jhoompa » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:47 pm

Dear Friends,
My critical and ever complaining in laws are planning to visit us again for three months which is an extremely stressful period.I am ready to tolerate them for one month but three months becomes too much for me.Are there any spells that will prevent them from staying so long or they themselves change their mind and stay for a shorter period.

2)How to make your husband listen to you?I have a bottle of essence of bend over oil but don,t know how to use on my husband.If he himself told his parents to stay for a shorter period the problem would have been solved,but he will never tell inspite of knowing how difficult they are.How to make him tell that?

Thanks,
Jhoom
jhoompa

Re: Critical in laws visiting again.

Unread postby Miss Bri » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:52 pm

Hi Jhoom,

I would create two honey jars, one for you and your husband, and one for you and your inlaws:
http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

I would also use peaceful home products in and around the house to foster peace between all parties:
http://www.luckymojo.com/peacefulhome.html

For your husband, I would skip the Bend Over or incorporate it with the following formulas:
I dominate my man, follow me boy, do as I say, and compelling:
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-i-dom ... y-man.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/followmeboy.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/products-do-as-i-say.html
http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html

These are also compelling formulas like Bend Over, but they are especially suitable for domestic situations where the wife needs to be heard and obeyed.

good luck,
Bri
Miss Bri-Reader-Rootworker-Founding member of AIRR
Miss Bri
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jhoompa » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Thanks Bri for the wonderful suggestions.I will surely try to do them.Thanks a lot.
jhoompa

Unread postby rickets » Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:52 am

You can do a floorwash before they come over, commanding to do as you say and respect you and your house, Bri had good suggestions.
rickets

Unread postby SouthernGirl » Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:35 pm

Could also do some crucible of courage on your husband to maybe give him the courage to speak up?
SouthernGirl

Unread postby venusofwillendorf » Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:41 pm

Sprinkle Hotfoot Powder in their bed between bottom sheet & mattress so it won't be seen. I'd make a poppet out of hubby and work on him that way. A good talking to even to a poppet, especially one filled w/ controlling-compelling herbs and anointed with bend over or a similar oil, maybe play a few mild binding games with dolly also, done daily could make him see things your way much more quickly.
venusofwillendorf

Unread postby jhoompa » Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:34 pm

Thank you everyone for such doable and wonderful suggestions.I don,t feel nervous anymore.Thanks a lot.
jhoompa

Ideas to help In-laws

Unread postby rjwcim » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi guys,

I'm just brainstorming ideas and wanted to know if anyone had some ideas on this. My partners parents are constantly arguing, it's getting really bad, my mother in Law is coming up to visit us and to take a break from her husband. They both decided to go to marriage counseling, they really want to fix this. My mother in law also wanted to know if I could do anything on the hoodoo side to help, she is sending me both her and her husbands hair to work with. I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about helping them. I thought of using the apple spell to stop them from fighting, and a honey jar. But does anyone have any other ideas?

Thanks in advanced,
Rashay
rjwcim

Re: Ideas to help In-laws

Unread postby Devi Spring » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:13 pm

The honey jar is a good idea. You can also do some Tranquility and Peaceful Home work to help settle things down.
Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby rjwcim » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Oh yeah i forgot about peaceful home, that's a good one to use too, thanks ;)
rjwcim

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:58 pm

Perscribe a cleansing of their house of all negativity. Cleansings don't only eliminate jinxes and curses, but the negativity that builds up from our own emotional turbulences. A basic wash down with Chinese Floor Wash should do the trick. Then they can add some Peaceful Home products to the water and wash *inward* to draw the influence. Have them both take Healing, Tranquility, and Reconciliation baths, while you work on a honey jar while having them bury the apple spell. You could back up the work (especially the candle of the honey jar) with 3 vigil candles: Peaceful Home, Reconciliation, and Tranquility. Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Spells to Sweeten Reconcile In-Law Family MIL FIL SIL BIL

Unread postby faith2008 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:46 pm

Hi everyone!

I am going to do a honey jar for my in laws. I'm not their favorite person in the world and I know they will be in my life because of the kids so I want to make the best of things especially where my mother in law is concerned. As far as personal concerns go I'm kind of out of luck at least for now but possibly in the future I can get something. For now though I will just have to use a picture and name paper.

My question though is what are the best herbs to use. I want to make them LOVE me. They are around my kids a lot now. How funny is that...when my husband and I were together you couldn't get them to babysit for nothing. Now they are grandparent's of the year...ha...or at least that's how they act. Anyhow I don't want them saying anything bad about me or influencing my kids negatively towards me when they are there. I'm thinking a honey jar would be the best place to start. What herbs would you recommend for this situation though? And should I included a commanding herb like calamus?

Also I read CM's post about a one sided mirror box and I was thinking that would be of help too. I could write things like "Hope is the sweetest person I know" and things like that inside but would I use the same herbs as the honey jar? I had thought about doing just a regular mirror box for my MIL but I think this may be of better benefit to me.

I've always bought the packaged honey jars from LM so this is the first one I am going to try and put one together myself so your input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for all your help and I hope everyone has a wonderful night.

Hugs,
Hope
faith2008

Re: Herbs for honey jar and mirror box

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:59 pm

The mirror reflection is used mainly to reflect on a memory. You can try it for thought, but there are other methods like a skull candle, doll baby, and influence work that works well for such situations.

For the honey jar I'd include things like Cloves, bit of brown sugar, or white, Balms of Gilead, Calamus, Pennyroyal, Basil, and Rosemary. Work with Peaceful Home products to bring about peace and harmony in your home.

(Why sugar when its already going into a honey jar, you ask? Sugar can be added to a honey jar as a separate element for friendships, family, and children and has a long tradition of it).
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Thank you CM for the quick reply and thank you for clarifying the mirror box. It is so good to have such knowledgable people to consult with on these things. Saves a person from a lot of wasted time and energy. Thankfully I have most of the herbs you recommended so I won't have to wait on another order from LM. You are such a great help!

Hugs,
Hope
faith2008

Unread postby skyme714 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:09 pm

ConjureMan, I know I can always count on your wise advise! And yeah, I was thinking why sugar, if it HONEY jar :lol: I will def add sugar to some of mine in the future!

I had asked similar question in the past (to sweeten his family), and not to repeat CM's list, I was given: Lavender and Rose petals (buds).

Myself Im thinking to add Althaea for healing effect (would it be wise?) and Licorice for a little domination (cause I dont have Calamus).
skyme714

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:23 pm

Healing herbs like Althaea and Angelica can be used to heal rifts in families and are great for home situations. Honey jars can also include elements like Camphor or Sage to clear out negativity and sweeten a person. Lavendar and Rose can be used to increase love.

Yeah adding a tad of sugar can act as its own ingredient. Powdered sugar is great for a child or baby, regular sugar or lump/cube sugar works wonderfully for family situations

I tend to use Calamus in honey jars more than Licorice, but there are times when a bit of domination is definately needed in a honey jar.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby faith2008 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:31 pm

CM how do you feel about reopening honey jars. Like I said I have most of the herbs you posted above but I like the idea of sage and camophor to clear out negativity. I will have to order camphor though. I do have white sage that I burn, would that work? Thanks.
faith2008

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:36 pm

You can fan a bit of Sage smoke into the honey jar to cleanse out negativity or fan some onto the candles while you work them, praying for negativity to be removed. Honey jars can be opened as long as your intention and focus remain strong and the same.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby skyme714 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:05 am

Just a thought: can I add "stop gossip" herbs such as Slippery Elm bark in a family honey jar?
skyme714

Unread postby faith2008 » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:21 am

skyme714 wrote:Just a thought: can I add "stop gossip" herbs such as Slippery Elm bark in a family honey jar?

That's an excellent question. I'd like to know that too.
faith2008

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:53 pm

I don't see why not. If your intent is to keep peace and tranquility in your home and family adding a stop gossip element may help that along.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

My Parents - romance & communication

Unread postby GIFTEDHANDS » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 am

I think my parents could use a boost in the romance & communication Dept.
They have been together over 30 years but I can see they need a kick!!!

I am not sure what to do though! I thought a honey Jar
but i cant seem to get anything personal enough of my dads. i am always doing my moms hairs so that was easy & of course I have photos but i'm still lacking something from my dad!

I have a hankerchif he uses but it was clean he had not used it, he gave it to my baby to use.

Maybe a honeyjar is no good for this situation. Should i have a candle burned for them.
Any suggestions? I'm all ears

This is really important to me. Thanks
GIFTEDHANDS

Re: My Parents - romance & communication

Unread postby jwmcclin » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:52 am

A candle burned for them is sweet and considerate since children dont normal like or even discussing their parents as anything but parents. You could also consider a reading to see where they are in their relationship but do you really want to know? Children want their parents together its natural. But now understand after 30 years thats a long time to maintain a level of romance (or what you think is romance) I am sure they have their own way of romancing each other.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby CopperFox » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:51 pm

I think it's really nice that you want to foster romance between your parents...just in time for St. Valentine's day! The following spell comes from Ms. cat's book and is something probably more often used on newlyweds. It is an old-timey apple spell and requires no personal concerns. You need a red delicious apple, a clay flower pot that will hold the apple plus allow room for plenty of rootspace and a living fern. Take a square of paper no taller than the apple is high and write out the couple's names in an X shape, so that they cross each other. Around that, in an unbroken circle, write your petition. Core the apple, roll up the name paper and place it in the apple's center. It will unroll to fill the space; then put the apple in the flower pot and into the core of the apple add some cinnamon and a sweetener like honey, karo syrup or sugar. Fill the rest of the pot with good potting soil and plant the fern in the pot. Ms. cat indicates that the plant should be watered with holy water while the spell is being worked. Easily done if you keep it at your place; if you send it to your folks, you may need to pop in every so often and give it a covert drink of holy water. Just make sure you water it with unsalted holy water or you'll kill the fern eventually.
Easier, but maybe not quite as fun, is setting a light for them -- something like Fire of Love would be appropriate.

Good luck,

Michelle
Michelle Hunter, a.k.a that Tricky CopperFox
I will lift mine eyes up to the mountains, from whence comes my strength...
Psalm 121
CopperFox

Stop Gossip/In-Law Work

Unread postby annie » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:03 am

I'm not sure If I've posted this on the correct portion of this forum; if I have not I will gladly re-post.

About 4 days ago I did a 'stop gossip' working on an in-law. The trash talk against my husband had gotten so bad that to continue to ignore it would have eventually landed us all in a court-case. I decided to put a stop to it as this in-law was not interested in actually coming to some type of mutual agreement but rather much more enjoyed the gossip and drama that he was creating.
(Back story complete)
So, my question is:
Within an hour of completing this work my husband and I met for coffee and he mentioned his mother and the in-law in question. Except he could not say the in-law's name. I found this fascinating as it certainly is not a name any of us would forget. The next day both of my children also stumbled over this man's name.

I'm curious as to what others think of this; I have done this type of working before (we live in a small town--ripe for gossip) but have never encountered this type of situation.

For the record, my thought is that the nasty in-law wasn't the only gossip involved ...

**My family doesn't know I did the working**

I would be curious as to others thoughts on this

Thanks so much!
Annie
annie

Re: Stop Gossip work

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:06 am

My first impression, is that part of the problem is that talk is coming from both sides. So in order to stop the in-law talking, other talk needs to stop, too. So that could be the effect that you are seeing.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby annie » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:28 am

Hello Devi--
This was my thought as well., I was part way amused and part way annoyed. *smirk*
annie

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:17 pm

It might very well be a sign that gossip was taking place on both ends and the spell is working to eliminate the gossip.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby annie » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:22 pm

Hello ConjureMan--

Thank you :) I had wondered the same
annie

In-laws mumble something behind my back

Unread postby wowee » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:07 pm

I have been having problems with my in-laws for years and they are the type of people who like to do bad hoodoo work to people. I notice that lately when they see me they would turn their backs to me and mumble something under their breath and I have never heard of this type of activity. I have looked and looked on the internet to see what they are trying to do now but can't find anything about this. Does anyone have an idea as to what they maybe doing?

This is my husband brother and his wife. She stole my brother-in-law from his first wife and with several accidents in my life and us not liking each other I know she has tried to lay tricks for me also but I try to stay protected and order things but I can't figure this one out. I mean they both will just turn their backs towards me and mumble. I am confused.
wowee

Re: help trying to figure something out

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:11 pm

People can speculate on what they are doing, but you want divination performed in order to really get down to the bottom of things.

A reading can help you discover if they are working against you, how they are doing it, and what to do to reverse and protect yourself.

They may be turning their backs and praying curses against you, but again you want to check that with a reading.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: In-laws mumble something behind my back

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:09 pm

There are certain spells that do consist of a person turning their back on heir target and cursing them out of their lives. These spells probably originated in Germany, and are more common among German Americans than among African Americans, but they have been adapted and adopted by some practitioners of hoodoo. The purpose of these spells is always to send the unwanted person away.

I can't say for sure that this is what yoru in-laws are doing, but it sure sounds like that kind of spell.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:50 am

The apple trick is actually a great spell to use for married couples. Not only can it help them overcome any issues that are going on, but it rekindles the love by combining sweetening elements with the kick of Cinnamon. Having the fern in your parents house is a great sneaky trick as the plant will continuously put out your prayers in the house.

I'd probably use the Apple Sweetner as a way of getting the spell in the door while working a moving candle spell in your altar work. Use Fires of Love to get the passion going. Consider also sprinkling some of the powder in the home for them to come across, putting oils and crystals in their shampoos while you are over, and maybe tossing a few bath crystals in the wash. This can help keep the flames going for a bit ;-).
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Mother-in-law problems; what do i do?

Unread postby Africanqueen » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:53 pm

i am married to a man who gives all his love and attention to mum and none what so ever to me and the kids his mom is currently living with us now he makes sure she gets whatever she wants and me and the kids have to manage or i get it with my own little i make and right am out of work like i earlier posted right now i and his mom do not talk to each other because of her lack pretence when her son is around i tried talking to my husband its even worse because she thinks his mom is perfect .
Africanqueen

Re: Mother inlaw problems what do i do?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:27 pm

You could work with Clarity and Wisdom of King Solomon products worked on a skull candle to help him see clearly where his obligations lie and to see the wisdom of supporting his wife and kids.

To add a bit of heat to the situation add Compelling products to compel him to make good on his promise to take care of you and your kids.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Re: Mother inlaw problems what do i do?

Unread postby Mama Micki » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:38 am

Light an Adam and Eve candle or dress a white candle with Adam and Eve oil. Say "For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh." Genesis 2:24 (NIV)
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sunseer88 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:47 pm

Question about this.. wouldn't the apple begin to rot eventually? Sorry if this is a silly question.. I am not a plant expert...lol
sunseer88

Unread postby J Simulcik » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:05 am

It's not so much that it rots (as in things that are buried for that purpose), but that it feeds the fern through the roots-- sending the love out through the leaves of the fern.
J Simulcik

MOTHER IN LAW PROBLEMS!

Unread postby Theclassymami » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:56 pm

I have been with my boyfriend for about 4 years. The first two years were great, until i met his mother last year.That's when all h*LL broke lose. I lost my job, we lost out apartment, we lost everything. She had given him and i some money to get a new apartment. But we ended up getting scammed out of it on craigslist. Then she claimed they she had let us borrow the money.

Everything was fine between him and i . Then all of a sudden his mother became to more in our lives. Demanding things go her way. She would act as if she likes me, but i know deep she doesn't she makes slick remarks to about my weight and how i look.(and i look 1000 times better than her) I feel she is jealous of me and she really does not want me to be with her son. He's a momma's boy and he goes along with her crap.

Her and i ended up having this big blow up back in feb.and i havent had contact with his mother since.

So my question is how do i get his mother on my good side.i'm not a big fan of hers. I just need her to stop talking bad about me to my boyfriend. I feel what she says is blocking alot of good times for him and i.
Theclassymami

Re: MOTHER IN LAW PROBLEMS!

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:15 pm

Well you better start liking her because guess who is O-U-T if this continues...yep YOU. Hes a momma's boy, and he is not going to choose you over his mom any day of the year so you might as well befriend her.

I would personally do stop gossip work on her.

http://www.luckymojo.com/stopgossip.html

And a honey jar on her to help her become your friend. Herbs good for friendship are cloves, fig, and balms of gilead. I would burn a yellow candle on the top of it. I would put some attraction oil on it, so this can sweeten her up a bit.

So i wouldnt argue with her because eventually he is going to to start listening to his mom, and you will be gone. This will just create another problem.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Re: MOTHER IN LAW PROBLEMS!

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:26 am

Stop Gossip is one way of working the conjure, but I think the honey jar should be the main focus. If you can get her on your side you can really cement your relationship.

Work the honey jar with the addition of cloves as mentioned by Starsinthesky for they are great for stop gossip work too. Now I would also send her a letter dressed with Stop Gossip powder to get her to stop talking ill about you. This type of restricting of the negative behaviour while encouraging her come closer to you can work rather well.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

In-law's

Unread postby tiapita » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:13 am

I have always gotten along with my in-laws. In fact I respect them a great deal. But lately things have changed. I don't feel comfortable around them. I feel left out and feel as I don't belong. I also feel that they maybe talking behind my back. Is there anything I can use that will help.

Thank you!
tiapita

Re: In-law's

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:25 am

I would get a reading, and see what is really going on (if at all) behind the scenes. This way you are getting to the real core of the issue.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Good advice. A honey jar couldn't hurt anything in the meantime - put you and them in there together.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Definately get a reading to find out why the sudden change. Start getting together a honey jar to sweeten things up and just to be safe keep yourself protected, praying a Psalms daily while wearing Protection oil as a scent may be a good idea until the reading indicates otherwise.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Best way to mend relations with a parent?

Unread postby zee » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:44 am

I asked aoruund my hoodoo friends but could nt get a conclusive answer. Relations are not bad, but could do with a lot of improvement. would a honey jar be the best way? since this is not for any specific purpose other than to sweeten mom to me? can i cook anything that would sweeten her , as she comes to visit us hopefully in a few days?
would appreciate any and all advice and ideas...thanks in advance ..this means a lot to me!
zee

Re: Best way to mend relations with a parent?

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:11 pm

I would simply put her in a honey jar with blood root, balms of gilead, basil, pennyroyal and lavender. You can burn a pink, or white candle on the honey jar along with some reconciliation oil, or powder if you have some. You could cook with basil to help bring on happy family relations between you and your mother.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby cabriellenil » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:43 pm

Burn a bit of honey and cinnamon on a charcoal disk and carry it around your living space shortly before her visit. It lays down a kind, smooth and uplifting vibration in the home.
cabriellenil

Unread postby zee » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:10 pm

hi cabrielleni,
thx for the response...its funny you should mention that honey and cinnamon..just today someone mentioned that i should take these 2 things to lose weight, so i just got done grinding some cinnamon and got a new bottle of honey...so i just got another use for all that stuff!!

hi starsinthesky,
i will get going on the honey jar asap...:) what powders etc should i add to it? i have some personal effects, pictures, what should i add...oils or powders etc..
tia!!!
Z
zee

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 pm

I specified in the previous post what oils and powders you should use.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:48 pm

I personally would work with Peaceful Home products and Peace Water. Since you haven't actually had a falling out reconciliation products may not exactly be called for. Instead you want to change the atmosphere while also helping the relationship. Keep the suggestions given for they are great, but work with Peace Water and Peaceful Home.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby zee » Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:56 am

Thx Cm,
So would a honey jar with our personal effects, and containing peaceful home oil etc be the way to go..i dont really have any of the herbs stars mentioned and may not have the time to get them in time for mom's visit...and u are right there is no reconcialition called for as such, but we could certainly do with a very healthy dose of sweetening, also the honey and cinnamon on the charcoal disc..thx
Z
zee

Unread postby cabriellenil » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:50 pm

Actually I'd keep them separate and since you're looking at a quick operation, I'd make sure I cleanse the apartment then burn dressed candles with Peaceful Home oil, then the honey + cinnamon shortly before her visit to sweeten the home. Then I'd put her name and personal concern in a bowl of honey or sugar, light a pink candle dressed with honey and pray over the set up to sweeten her. Leave the candle burning while she's around.
cabriellenil

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Well, the title of the thread has mend in it, that is why I thought reconciliation is needed. The herbs I mentioned are good for strengthening family bonding, relationships, and helps you to get a long. However, you can get away with just having honey and cinnamon. In addition, you can add rose petals as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

help with difficult grandma

Unread postby hoodoohottie » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:27 pm

Hi,
I'm living with my grandma for a semester while i attend college and I really want to start practicing my own magic and doing spells at home but it is impossible with my grandma here because she gives me no privacy. Her sister lives about 30 seconds down the street and I want to get her to move in with her and leave me the house to myself just for a couple of months so I can be free to do my spells in peace. I just need her out of my hair for a little while but I still want her to continue paying the bills of course and giving me a ride to school. Any suggestions??
hoodoohottie

Re: help with difficult grandma

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 am

vb052010, sounds like your Grandma is very loving and generous helping you so that you would not have to fork out money for rent and utilites-- and focus on your school work. It is a BLESSING that she opened up HER home to you, while you devote time to your studies. Certainly, your question is not involving a spell to get your Grandmother out of her own home to satisfy your needs...

Depending on what the real focus of your magical work is:
There are many LuckyMojo items to order you can carry with you, also the LM Oils and if you need candles lit and can not order the Vigils from Lucky Mojo to light in the home (due to privacy issues...) Lucky mojo can provide the service of lighting lights for you. If the spells are more complicated, you will want to seek out the assisstance of an AIRR rootworker and Reader who can do this service for you.

Lastly, I'd personally recommend LM Money House Blessing-- as something NICE you can do--- to reciprocate: http://www.luckymojo.com/moneyhouseblessing.html
--- for a peace and prosperity in the home, so she too has peace and money.
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Re: help with difficult grandma

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:14 am

Has Grandma actually forbidden you to burn candles? Many people burn them for non-magical reasons. I suggest the 4" candles because they burn down in 2-4 hours, and it would be easy to do a spell while she is asleep. You can also carry a mojo, take a bath with bath crystals, or anoint yourself with oils, dust yourself with powders, etc. without arousing too much suspicion. You do not need a lot of space or equipment to practice hoodoo.

Most people do not live alone, include magical practitioners of every type. We find ways to work around our situations.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

To influence my future "mother in law"?

Unread postby darkdracul » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:06 pm

I have a problem
I want to influence my girlfriend's mother,
because she hates me and does not let her and I are together.

What can I do to make her accept me and let me be with my girlfriend?

I heard about "bend over spell" and "sweetener spell" how can i do that?
darkdracul

Re: TO influence my future "mother in law"?

Unread postby jwmcclin » Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:15 pm

Start with the honey jar spell to sweeten her to you. Read about them here (http://www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html), there are several varieties that you may find effective to other life situations.

Since you are new to the forum, I encourage you to read about Hoodoo in Theory and Practice (http://www.luckymojo.com/hoodoo.html), and online book written by the owner of Lucky Mojo, cat yronwode.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Re: To influence my future "mother in law"?

Unread postby Miss Tammie Lee » Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:04 pm

I second this thought... and welcome to the forum!
The Bend Over Spell-- well you decide... seems a bit harsh:
http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html
The honey jar would most certainly help you in "your sweetening needs" :)
Good luck and let us know how you are!
Work the Lucky Mojo products for you and for those that you hold dearly!!!
#1606 GA
Miss Tammie Lee
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Herb-Magic.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends