• Advertisement
Call Hoodoo Psychics 1-888-4-HOODOO

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:58 pm

Spells for Peace in Family and Repairing Family Bonds

Spells for Peace in Family and Repairing Family Bonds

Unread postby Brujero05 » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:27 pm

Hello everyone,

Recently a mother and daughter in my close family have been torn apart due to an affair between the husband and another woman. Well, the daughter has completely taken the father's side and refused to reconcile with her mother, siding with her father and blaming her for the split. How would I go about a reconcilation spell or honey jar spell on both of them as a third party. I feel its completly wrong that the daughter should turn her back on her mother, because of this the mother is suffering greatly. Due to the fact the mom knows nothing of magic, I want to do this spell secretely just to help her. I am considering a honey jar spell. Just thought I'd get the group's advice and see if I'm on the right track...

thanks,

brujero
Brujero05

Re: Bringing Mother and Daughter Together

Unread postby Mother Mystic » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:48 am

Absolutely, you're on the right track with a honey jar spell. I'd sweeten them up toward each other first, then add some reconciliation work as their feelings soften.
Susan
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Unread postby J Simulcik » Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 am

If I might add, Clarity and Peaceful Home work would supplement the Reconciliation work well. In situations like these, people's actions are often largely based on perception and emotion. What they need is honest and loving communication.

Good luck!
J Simulcik

Unread postby Brujero05 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:50 pm

Thank you mother and J for your much appreciated input!

I will be doing the Honey Jar spell shortly. I am hoping it will be the bridge that will allow for that communication, J. However, they live apart, so I'm not sure if any home work will help.
Brujero05

Unread postby J Simulcik » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:53 am

Part of Peaceful Home's area of influence is helping family members treat each other with love and respect. Since they live apart, however, something like blood root might be used instead.
J Simulcik

Successful event and gathering

Unread postby simplylooking » Sun May 03, 2009 11:23 am

Hello .. I am doing a event that will enable me to meet family for the first time. However - I have been noticing that there are a lot of family drama .. which I would prefer not to be at this event .. What can I do to make sure we have a wonderful trip - gathering and event - keeping the drama ones away.

Also - is there something I can take with me that would keep the negativity out as well/safe travel for all including the kids. Something that is not noticeable by others.

Thanks
simplylooking

Re: Successful event and gathering

Unread postby Turnsteel » Sun May 03, 2009 12:26 pm

For safe travel a mojo that contains a whole Comfrey root anointed with Safe Travel oil is great.
Turnsteel

Help with my parents/ maybe some ancestor work?

Unread postby sunseer88 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:15 pm

Hi my Father and Mother have a very odd relationshp They are still married and live in the same house but rarely speak to each other. Often my siblings and I have to relay messages between them even though there in the same house. This is also intensified by the fact, that I have not always done my best by my parents, and sometimes I wonder if my misdeeds have somehow affected the relationship between them. So in short. I would like to do something to bring my parents closer to each other and become closer to me as well. We are already a close family, but there is clearly a disconnect between me and my parents that I have never felt before in my life. THey are disappointed in me and it is really difficult to deal with.

So far my ideas are to do some Reonciliation work on behalf of my parents, is that permissible even if they both don't know about it?

Perform a Cast of Evil (to rid me of bad habits and my financial dependency on them) and then some Reconciliation work for us to become closer.

Ancestor work so that our ancestors may bring guidance and blessings to my mother and father. This is the one i don't know too much about is there any info on the site about how to do ancestor work and what it entails. What would be recommended for a person who has never performed ancestor work before?

Thanks.
sunseer88

Re: Help with my parents/ maybe some ancestor work?

Unread postby catherineyronwode » Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:25 pm

I recommend some honey jar work and reconciliation work. Calling on your ancestfors is also a great idea. However, your case is too complex to give a simple answer to here. If you need help selecting the type of work to do, you could hire a rootworker to give you a half hour of magical coaching on hoiney jars, potted plant spells, and dressed pictures, as well as dressing the home. Good luck.
catherine yronwode
catherineyronwode
Site Admin

Peace between boyfriend's daughter and me

Unread postby giovanna_1530 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 6:17 am

Does anyone have any suggestions for making me and my boyfriends daughter like eachother more? It would have to be something done on both of us, because there is mutual hostility between us. I do however want to keep him and would like to put an end to some of the friction that has been going on.
giovanna_1530

Re: Help please!

Unread postby Mother Mystic » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:57 am

I'd recommend a cleansing bath for you first...and if you can get her to take one also, all the better. That would clear the air between the two of you so to speak. Then start a honey jar on both of you to sweeten the relationship. I know a lot of people thing honey jars are just for love but they can be used to sweeten any situation. But please do the bath first to get rid of residual or pent up negative feelings.
Mother Mystic
Forum Moderator

Re: Help please!

Unread postby Donnalee » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:18 am

Hi giovanna, I had a situation some time ago similar. I made my own oil recipe.However if I did it today I would find the appropriate LM oil to use. I don't mix my own anymore. I dressed to white candles with the names carved in & tied them together with thread. It was a amazing ritual. The candle wax was really telling. It looked @ one point like they were embracing. Yes it worked.
donnalee
Donnalee

Brother Is Marred to a Woman Who is Turning Him Against Us!

Unread postby MagicalAngel59 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:07 am

[b][/bHello there,

I need help choosing a glass candle for my brother, Well he's married to a cuban girl and lately he has totally alienated all family members. All he does is just thing for his wife, My Husband whom is her Uncle knows all about this stuff.

He told me that my brother is Under her influence, she's controlling him, he use to be with family all the time, but now nothing, not even visiting my parents like he use too. We don't even hear from him anymore...

He doesn't go to family functions like he use too. It's like she took him away from the family.

Can you please help pick out a candle that would reverse whatever is happening to him, we miss him very much! My mother is heartbroken, and my brothers wife doesn't give a damn for any of us, She thinks she better than everyone, and that everyone she do what she says!!!

Please help us we need to help my brother see the light of family again like he use too!I

I would also like candles that help protect our house and the people in it, a candle for my Aunt who has cancer and candles to honor our beloved parents and grandparents whom has passed on to the other world.

I would really appreciate it so very much...
Please get back to me as soon as possible... it needs to be done soon.

Thank you again,
MagicalAngel59
=
MagicalAngel59

Re: Help! Please Respond quickly.. Please

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 pm

LM can set the candles for you or you can purchase the fixed candles to burn at home. If you are looking at candles then I'd burn Uncrossing, Reversal, and Cast off Evil candles for your brother. I'd burn Protection, FWP, and Blessing for your family, and Healing and Guardian Angel candle for your Aunt.

I'd recommend that you get a reading to find out what is specifically going on and what can be done to remedy the situation. You can find a reputable reader at www.readersandrootworkers.org.
ConjureMan Ali- Lucky Mojo Certified Graduate and Member of AIRR
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 am

I feel like this would be a temporary fix. I would advise that you get a reading to see what is going on. I have a feeling even if you do all that was recommended besides the firey wall of protection work, blessing for your family and healing work...Dr Jose Hernandez, if you feel comfortable working with a saint...helps heal and aid those that are sick. But besides these candles I feel like uncrossing him, reversal, and cast off evil candles would be a waste of time. It might help for a little while, however if your brother keeps walking back into the fire, and wants to keep handing over himself to this woman then you will end back at where you are now.

So get a reading. I would recommend doing some work to build up your brothers strength, and courage (Crucible of Courage vigil, and a power candle would be great), and then lessen her influence with a freezer jar. Then I would do some peaceful home work and perhaps you may need to call the shop to have them make a custom candle for you for this situation. Cast off evil would be great if they were NOT married. Sort of hard to get rid of someone out of your life when you are married to them. And I see that your brother would only chase after her anyways.

Another recommendation would be to put this woman in a sweet jar as well to soften her up, and get her to like your family more so your brother wants to come around.
Thank u St. Martha for everything you have done on my behalf.
Thank u St. Elena! I appreciate your great help.
Thank you St. Peter for opening the gates&roads!
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:28 pm

Cast off Evil can be used to remove influence as well people and actually works well in situations to help bring clarity when a spouse or partner is exerting undue influence on the individual. A reading is always advised, but since the questions is asking about candles specifically those condition candles were offered. Each is aimed at the condition she is reporting. These vigils will work as a great way of backing up what you desire to bring about, but naturally will require other work to get things done.

I would be cautious with a freezer jar. Only place them in a freezer jar if you feel you cause is justified and the reading indicates it would be a good idea.

Sweetening her is a great idea. You can bring her around to the idea of having him more around the family.

I've actually used Cast off Evil in a similar situation. My client felt that her sister was being controlled and influenced either consciously or not by her husband who kept her away from her family. We worked with Cast of Evil and Reversal and binding elements to help my clients sister come to her own realization of what was going on and help *her* take actions to lessen the influenced. Worked nicely.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 am

wow you just described exactly what is happening with my friends brother!! I hope you get an answer so I can also do the same work to help him get away from this woman. He is not married to her though she actually caused him to leave his wife and kids. so it might be a bit easier to get him away. Sorry for the stupid question but what is Cast of Evil? and point me in the direction so I can get some!! They are as desperate as MagicalAngel is. thank you!
Brujita Angelical

Unread postby Devi Spring » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:29 am

Devi Spring: Reader & Rootworker - Proud AIRR member and HRCC Graduate.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Brujita Angelical » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:12 am

ah thanx. you're very helpful Juju. =)
Brujita Angelical

Help, My wife drains my Energy

Unread postby temitemi » Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:38 pm

Pls can someone advices me what to do. my wife is so powerful that she drains my energy, since i meet her, i have been having bad luck all year round. all spiritualist i consulted says thesame thing and she refuses to cooperate in finding a solution to this.pls how i stop her from taking or blocking my destiny?
temitemi

Re: Help, My wife drains my Energy

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Fri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 pm

I think a bit of more information may be needed because we need to know if you are married to her, but willing to divorce and want her out of your life to resolve your issue, or if you want to try to work things out, but keep her from draining you? Furthermore is this a deliberate thing she does, or is it unintentionally done?

For starters, cleanse yourself with a thorough cleansing. I would recommend 13-herb bath for 13 days, followed up by working some protection. The most basic would be taking a bath in Protection crystals and anointing your feet and forehead with Protection Oil. You can also get yourself a silver dime amulet anointed with the oil to keep her from draining you.

Further conjure advice would be determined by a bit more info on the situation. From there advice about binding, hotfooting, and reversal can be discussed.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby temitemi » Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:27 am

thanks for this advice. am currently married to her with three kids. and whenever i pray for protection , i work up the following morning to find her sick or dreaming that fell down from a tree whenever she trys to drain or attack me, but wake up to find her sick. i tried to talk to her family and they reveals to me that whenever she is mad things will be bad for me, and ever she has been with me she is always angry or mad. i don't care if she has to go. i just want to be successful they way i was before i married her. i won't lie to you, things has gone really bad. that i want to sell my house to start my life back again and i don't want this vampire to drain them up. thanks
temitemi

Unread postby temitemi » Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:43 am

through research, i found something or advice written by conjureMan and its very interesting. How do you surrogate yourself? and make a doll to take the hit from all bad energy or attack or any one drain your energy. pls can u give me the steps. thanks
temitemi

Spells to make relatives talk to you

Unread postby Ptforever » Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:13 am

Hi friends, does any one have any suggestions or spell ideas that I can use to make my relatives start talking to my family again? My mom really feels depressed about her sister and brother not talking to her. She hasn't even don't anything wrong just don't see eye to eye.
I would really like to help her if I can. Thanks
Ptforever

Re: Spells to make relatives talk to you

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:39 pm

A honey jar would likely be very good for this situation, using herb and oils for Peaceful Home, Healing, and Blessing.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:16 pm

Was there a falling out among the family members? I would follow what Juju recommended, but along with burning a candle on a honey jar I would burn a bit of Balms of Gilead and Myrrh as incense to encourage your family to reach out and reconnect with your mother.

Also consider Peaceful Home products and working in conjunction with herbs like Basil.

Good luck.
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Ptforever » Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Thank you ConjureMan and Juju. Yes there was a fall out in a way. They are 3 siblings and at first my mom's brother threw my grandparents out of his home so mom and my aunt took care of them. they both decided to not talk to my uncle coz they were obviously pissed but then I dont know how it got to my aunt and uncle talking but both of them not talking to mom. Now everytime my uncle visits, he doesnt even call mom and I think mom's getting a bit depressed :( So your suggestions are highly appreciated. (((HUGS)))
Ptforever

lighting candles for self and children

Unread postby barat » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:03 am

I will be lighting candles for my children and myself can I do it at the same time? Please give me some advice.
barat

Re: lighting candle

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:43 am

Yes you can light them at the same time. Just make sure you dress each candle well by itself - then you can set them working all at once on your altar.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

A candle for a mother who needs some patience

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Recently I have moved in with my friend and her sisters. One of her sisters has a soon to be 7 year old daughter. I don't want to tell anybody how to raise their child and she isn't abusive, but she loses her patience with her easily. She isn't allowing her to be a silly little girl that can play with her little friends and such. I was thinking about getting the peaceful home candle, but is there one that I didn't see or didn't consider?

Thanks.
Tabbylove17

Re: A candle for a mother who needs some patience

Unread postby nena1974 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:09 am

I use tranquility on myself on those days when i'm at the end of my rope and have lost all patience for my little boy. it calms me, as well as clarity, to let me see whats important ....like my house being neat or my kid being happy :D
nena1974

Unread postby Tabbylove17 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:25 pm

That's a good idea. Maybe I'll switch it to incense that she can breath in seeing how it's hard to have any candles around these kids. lol very all over the place.

thanks
Tabbylove17

Unread postby jwmcclin » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Healing and Blessing candles works wonders for me.
I am proud to be a Lucky Mojo Forum Moderator
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Change in the house.. URGENT

Unread postby missps2010 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:38 pm

I dunno where to post this but this is urgent:
what are the ways to turn all the negativity out from a house and all the family members in it? There seem to be some egos comin in a lot these days causing stress and bad aura in my house. I really need to change that before it gets any worse (if that's possible). Since I can't control all my family members, what's the best way to bring positiveness and love back in the house? And I 
I'd be forever grateful for your help and advices. Plz plz help a lil sister out..
Thank you :)
missps2010

Re: Change in the house.. URGENT

Unread postby Devi Spring » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:04 am

Start with a good cleansing with Chinese Wash, and fumigate with some Uncrossing incense. Do some egg cleansings on everyone in the house if you can, otherwise do cleansings on pictures of them. Then start a Peaceful Home honey jar on everyone, and burn Peaceful Home incense each day in the house, or diffuse Peaceful Home oil in an oil burner (this is a great option if you want a more subtle scent than incense, or if someone in your home has asthma and can't deal with smoke). You can dress everyone's laundry with some Peaceful Home bath crystals. Keeping fresh flowers in the rooms that are most negatively effected can help absorb some of the unpleasantness - be prepared to keep changing the flowers as they start to fade.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby sweetpea29 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:05 am

Hi,
sorry to hear of your troubles. do you have any house cleansing products on hand like Chinese wash? if not you can start with some salt to cleanse the house. You could try using some incense to cleanse as well, sage is easy to find if you don't have any on hand.
for positivenss and love in the home, you could do a honey jar with peaceful home herbs.
i don't know what you have on hand, i hope this can help.
good luck and peace to you.
sweetpea29

Unread postby missps2010 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:41 am

Thankyou so much for your responses. I actually don't have anything in hand at the moment but thought I'd get something as per the suggestions. I can do the following as soon as by Monday: 
- cleanse our house and the pics of my family members. Could you plaz suggest how we do so with salt?
- place fresh flowers in our house ( does quantity matter?) 
- light the peace oil in the burner ( thank that's an absolute great idea). Ill buy that from lucky mojo unless something else can be uses.
- burn the sage in the house ( where can I get that)
Thank you again so much. You have no idea how hard I try everyday and how much it stresses me but thanks to you all I will make things better for my family. 
Thank you again so much :)
missps2010

Re: lighting candle

Unread postby barat » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:49 pm

to Devi thanks for the advice.
Many blessings to you
barat

Healing Broken Family

Unread postby mabsan5x5 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:15 am

Ok, so my family is broken, is the best way to explain it. My brother and I are both grown, and no longer live in our parents’ home, which is fine. But for whatever reason, my family – though loving – is emotionally separated. I’m close with my parents, but my brother especially seems completely detached from the family. And there is absolutely no reason. And within the relationships between the four of us, there are angers and frustration and just…I don’t know. There’s just a separation and no one wants to talk about it and its killing all of us a little. So I need a spell or charm or something that will soothe all of us emotionally and will help bring us back together. I know that fixing this will take more than a spell, but I need a jumpstart to it, something that will open us all up to each other and help heal this family. We are all that we have, and there is no reason why we can’t be a family again.
mabsan5x5

Re: Healing Broken Family

Unread postby Devi Spring » Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:36 am

You should try starting with a Reconcilation honey jar that you put everyone together in, and burn pink candles dressed with Reconciliation. This will help soothe and heal the past wounds, and foster new loving emotions towards each other. When you start getting some progress, then you may wish to switch to a Peaceful Home honey jar that will help solidify the new tender emotions and keep everything peaceful and content.

If you wish more detailed advice tailored to your exact situation, then you may wish to consider a reading with one of the AIRR workers at http://www.readersandrootworkers.org
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Re: Healing Broken Family

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:11 pm

I agree with the honey jar recommendation. I think that you should put in some blood root as well to help strengthen the family bond as well.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Is there a spell to regain someone's trust?

Unread postby newbutstrong » Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:26 pm

i need to regain someone's trust. does anyone know of a good spell for this?
newbutstrong

Re: anybody have a good trust spell

Unread postby Turnsteel » Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:28 pm

Well, you don't say who the person is, or how you lost their trust in the first place, so I can't be really specific, but I'll try.

First, put them in a honey jar.

Second, apologize for whatever you did and do you're damnedest to make-up for it.
Turnsteel

Peace With My Brother's Lover and Their Child

Unread postby mabsan5x5 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:56 am

Ok so, my brother has a girlfriend. She is not a good girlfriend. She is not good to my family. She causes a lot of pain. BUT it is who my brother has chosen, who he believes he cannot live without (we've actually had a brush with that, so I know for a fact this is true), and she is pregnant with his child.

What I want is NOT to break them up. That would a terrible thing to do to him.

What I want is not to care. I get so ANGRY whenever I have to speak with and interact with her because of what she has done to us all that it makes it hard to function like a human being sometimes. SO what I want is to be ambivalent about her, accept that this is what it is, and not obsess about it.

Is there such a spell or charm or something that will allow me to move past this? Because I think I'm developing an ulcer everytime I speak with her.

I'm going to be using a reconciliation honey jar on my immediate family soon for other issues, btw, so I want to make sure it's not something that will cross or affect that.

Thanks!
mabsan5x5

Re: More than a little angry...

Unread postby magickalpisces » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:31 pm

Can I ask what she does to cause pain to your family? Perhaps if we can get her to stop that behavior it could be a better solution. IMO.
magickalpisces

Unread postby Turnsteel » Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:34 pm

I suggest you work a Cut and Clear type spell. Cut and Clear is often used to get over a passed love affair but it will work wonderfully for a situation like this as well.

A simple Cut and Clear spell.

You need.

One White Candle
One bottle of Cut and Clear oil
One Packet of Cut and Clear bath crystals

Get up before dawn on a Saturday and draw a bath. Dissolve half of the bath crystals into the water. Dress the candle with the oil, stroking away from you, and put it on top of an over turned plate. Under that plate you have your petition paper. Carve your name into the candle and light it. Now while the candle burns take your bath. Pour the bath water over your head and stroke your body downwards as you pray to be released from caring about this woman. When you're down collect some of the water from the bath to be disposed of at the crossroads.

Good luck.
Turnsteel

Unread postby mabsan5x5 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 pm

The Cut and Clear sounds like it might do the trick! If not, I will definitely be contacting a strong practitioner for assistance due to how strongly this is affecting my life and well-being. Thank you so much!
mabsan5x5

Son and Ex GF moving in together, how can I help them?

Unread postby pinkrose » Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:08 pm

hello I' new to this forum i read so much about mrs cat and allyour nice people .but i need help for my son as he is buying a house with his girl friend and now she want to end it but she want to live in the house my son is so in love with her and he want her back,right at this time monment they still liveing together I think i't her mum & sister how want to break them up my son what can I ddo to help him
thank you pinkrose
pinkrose

Re: Son and Ex GF moving in together, how can I help them?

Unread postby ConjureMan Ali » Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Start off with a reading to find out if there is any external influence pushing your son's girlfriend to break up with him. From there you can plan on reconciliation work with a rootworker.

You can find talented readers and rootworkers at www.readersandrootworkers.org
ConjureMan Ali
Forum Moderator

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:05 pm

Welcome to the forum pinkrose, sorry to hear this issue with your son but follow ConjureMan Ali's advice about the reading and you will get clarity on the situation and ask for coaching on what to do after your reading. Good Luck in your findings and resolution.
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

Unread postby pinkrose » Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:07 am

hello i have send of for a reconcilation spell kit from mrs Cat. How I've love to meet her.anyway I'll new to this, is there any thing i can do while i wait thank pinkrose
pinkrose

Unread postby route95 » Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:57 am

It's been said before, but I think scheduling a reading while you wait would be a great option!

http://www.readersandrootworkers.org/in ... ootworkers
route95

Unread postby pinkrose » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:10 am

hi all thank you for all the replies

If i wanted to schedul a reading would i need to have my son here to take the reading.

Thanks

Pinkrose
pinkrose

Unread postby Devi Spring » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:19 am

No. And you don't need to be local to a reader to have a reading and consultation, either. They can do it over the phone or some will do it over email.
Devi Spring
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Willowspell » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:21 am

If he would like to get the reading then that probably would help to get more in depth information to his situation.

It wouldn't necessarily be needed though. You could get the reading and this would still be of great help to you and your son.
May the Road Rise you meet you.

-Willowspell
Willowspell

Complicated Home Situation

Unread postby jennamc » Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:14 pm

I've been living at home with my parents and brother for about a year now while I've been facing serious financial problems. We've never been a close family, but within the last two months, I have noticed a lot of serious problems. My mother is addicted to pain medications, which leaves her out of commission half the time and cranky from withdrawal the other half. She's never had to be responsible for anyone but herself.

My brother returned from his girlfriend's house in Nebraska three months ago and since then he has started selling drugs. This has resulted in the police searching our entire house after one of his friends was found to have two assault rifles and a bunch of drugs in a car in front of our house. We were warned that if the police had to come out to our house again, it will be seized.

My father loves me and works very hard, but he is morbidly obese. At over 500 lbs, he will die soon. I beg him to please either lose weight or change his will so that someone responsible will be able to deal with the financial mess he will leave behind. If my mom is the sole beneficiary, the money will be spent on housing her and my brother, cigs, and drugs.

And nothing that I have is respected. My money is stolen no matter where I hide it. I have made many purchases from LM and my "housemates" feel it their responsibility to take what they feel I can't be trusted with.

The easiest solution is, of course, leaving the house, but I cannot yet financially manage it. I have too many bills to catch up on and I simply do not make enough money. I've been living in this mess of a situation off and on for over a decade and my primary concern is getting out before everyone drags me down with them.

A $2 an hour raise is absurd and impossible to ask for, so what can I do to manage the situation while I'm still stuck here? I'm already working fulltime, but as I am a fulltime student I do not really have the time to work a second job as well. How can I urge my family to listen to logic for once? How can I keep my brother from stealing my things? I've tried to use the Hot Foot spell kit, but he stole that entire shipment from my front porch (along with about $80 worth of other kits and supplies.) Is there at least some way I can protect my property from being taken so that anything I may order isn't in danger of disappearing?
jennamc

Re: Complicated Home Situation

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:34 pm

Get a PO Box so at least you can order items without their being stolen. Do you have your own room? Get a lock for the door. See if you can rent a room somewhere or share a house or apartment with friends. Keep your money in the bank, on your person, or under your pillow when you are asleep. Get a cashbox with a lock.

It's time to get tough. Compelling (milder) or Essence of Bendover (much tougher) may be the answer to get everyone in line. If my brother was stealing from me and selling drugs and making my life hell, I'd totally rat him out and get him put in jail.

Do some Money Drawing, Wealthy Way, and Steady Work. Don't be so quick to dismiss the possiblity of a better job or a raise.

Have an honest and loving discussion with your dad with a honey jar going and ask him to draw up a will with you as the executor, or at least with a substantial inheritance. Tell him you are concerned and take him to a doctor about his weight and a lawyer about his will.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Complicated Home Situation

Unread postby jwmcclin » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:07 pm

Welcome to the forum jennamc. Mama Micki gave excellent advice on your situation and I agree. Listed below are the links to the suggested items. Each of these items come in a Spellkit except Wealthy Way and Compelling...the Spellkits include instructions.

Compelling (http://www.luckymojo.com/compelling.html)
Essence of Bendover (http://www.luckymojo.com/essenceofbendover.html)
Money Drawing (http://www.luckymojo.com/moneydrawing.html)
Wealthy Way (http://www.luckymojo.com/oil-wealthy-way.html)
Steady Work (http://www.luckymojo.com/steadywork.html)

Also read cat's information on Cast off evil found here http://www.luckymojo.com/castoffevil.html
jwmcclin
Forum Moderator

My Grandma Thinks I'm A Devil Worshiper

Unread postby hoodoohottie » Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Hi, Today my grandma found my mojo bag that I was activating along with a lit candle and she now thinks I am a devil worshiper and she is going to tell the whole family what she found. Now I am humiliated because I feel that everybody will look at me like some kind of freak because my family looks at practicing magick as evil and they just don't understand. They are ignorant when it comes to hoodoo and she accused me of practicing witchcraft (which I wasn't it was hoodoo) and she said she would keep her Bible close to her because she believes in God. I told her I did too but now she is acting weird with me like I am an evil person. What should I do? She will soon spread this to the whole family causing embarrassment to me. Any advice?
hoodoohottie

Re: grandma found out about me practing magic

Unread postby starsinthesky7 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:05 pm

Well, hoodoo wise, I would do a freezer jar on her really quickly to get her to freeze her mouth shut. On the other hand, my mom was the same way, and she doesnt say much about it anymore. But perhaps you can educate them on what hoodoo is. I would have that ready, and let know that it is not witchcraft or anything of that nature.
starsinthesky7
Forum Moderator

Next

• Advertisement
Lucky Mojo Hoodoo, Conjure, Training Workshops

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends