• Advertisement
Crystal-Silence-League-Link

It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:23 am

Spells to Sweeten My Parents Sibings Cousins Grandparents

Making Them to Pay Bill and Like it

Unread postby SHAKUR1971 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:54 am

Hello Everyone,

I know that many of you are probably not going to believe me when I tell you this, but I need something to make my mom(yes, my mom) and my sister to pay their bills and like paying them. My mom and sister suppose to split the rent in half, so that $285 each x 2 = $570/mth total. Ok, I am responsible for paying the electric and Internet bill which for the past few months has been over the $285. Every month when its time to pay the rent, my mom and sister catches an attitude with me, so I have been giving them some money on the rent too. The always say how they are tired of paying this high rent. FYI: My mom works in the school system making a lot of money and my sister is permanent on her job. My mom is on a salary and my sister makes over $11 a hour, so $285 a month is nothing to them. They want to take their money and go shopping with it, and my sister has to get her hair and nails done all of the time. So my question is, is there something that I can do to make them pay their bills first and love to pay them? Every month they say that they are moving because they are tired of the high rent. I want to get my own crib but when I go a reading from an AIRR worker, she told me that she do not see me moving until April, and I really do not know if I am going to be able to make it here with them that long. They are always talking about me, but I have learned to ignore it. My main concern is doing something so that they will pay the bill on time and like it. Please help me.
The Strongest Cards I Have, Are The One's I Haven't Played!
SHAKUR1971

Re: Making Them to Pay Bill and Like it

Unread postby Mama Micki » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:02 am

Pay Me is for getting people to pay what they owe. However, I would step up the effort to get my own place, even if you have to settle for a smaller place than you would like.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Lucky Mojo products available at my eBay store
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Re: Making Them to Pay Bill and Like it

Unread postby j82 » Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:13 pm

why dont you start looking for people who need/want a roomate or rent a room out of their home. Use your intentions and working to find that perfect roomate ( honey jar?) and get on leaving your mom and sister to ....move and find cheaper rent.. btw the only thing cheaper then what they pay is homelessness.
j82

Unread postby cccoralee » Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:53 pm

I really want to get tattoos. I understand my parents hesitation since I am pre-law and body modifications and ink isn't smiled upon in my intended profession but I still really want tattoos.

I am willing to get the tattoos in a place I can cover up with clothing. I'm not planning on anything like a sleeve or anything on my neck of some that's hard to hide.

What can I do to get my parents to allow me to get some tattoos and the piercings I want (they're in my ear like my tragus or helix)?

Also I'm 21 so I'm legally old enough to get a tattoo but I really don't want to go behind my parents back to get them and I don't want to tick them off....my parents rules are enforced and "no tattoos" is a steadfast rule they have. :oops:

Thanks a bunch!
cccoralee

Re: get parents to allow tattoos/piercings

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:20 pm

You are old enough to make your own decisions. If you have the money, you don't need your parents' permission. I would suggest holding off on the piercings and just getting a small tattoo you can easily cover with clothing, as you said. There is no need to mention it to your parents.

Start wearing some Power oil for mastery, power, and self-esteem. It sounds like your parents are trying to run your life. Their "rules are enforced"? How? Beat you? Kick you out? You might be better off finding other living arrangements.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby preppieroots » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:23 pm

Kudos to you for wanting to be honest about this, but it seems like it will take a whole lot of effort to change your parents minds about tattoos, and your efforts may or may not even work. At 21, you can get tattoos without their permission, and unless your parents literally check your uncovered body, they'll never know.

That said, you could try out with something coercive but not too harsh, like Commanding products, or a slower process would be to make a honey jar to sweeten them up to the idea of tattoos. :D Really though, I am not sure something this deeply entrenched can be changed.
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1530
preppieroots

Unread postby cccoralee » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:38 pm

Thanks for the advice.

They bend sometimes, like when I got my nose pierced without permission. They were disapproving for a but but since I agreed to take it out after graduation they allowed it and aren't mentioning it anymore.
But I'm 100% positive that if I get a tattoo they'll freak to the extreme.
My parents pay for my school expenses and my apartment. If I get a tattoo they will cut me off. I could hide it but I wont be able to hide it for long and when they find out it'll be disastrous

I was hoping for a method of work I could do to somehow convince them, even if they have regulations about it (i.e. getting in places I can cover etc), to allow me to get them.
cccoralee

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:41 pm

You could try Law Keep Away, which is not just used to keep legal authorities away. Some use it to keep parents, relatives, and neighbors from meddling in their business.
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

Unread postby MoonBreath » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:14 pm

If your parents are paying for everything, they do have a say - not legally ... but yes, you should respect their wishes while you depend on them financially. Why not work a spell on yourself to forget about the body modification, at least until you are on your own financially? If you put that energy into your school work, instead of longing for something that you know will cause you trouble, it would be more productive at this point. You would keep the peace with Mama & Daddy AND set yourself up for a better situation after you graduate. Once you are paying your own bills, you could get the body modification done ( if you still even want to ....) . I say this because I know a lot of people who regret getting tattoos and piercings when they are older. Especially in a field like LAW. Maybe some of the experienced folks on here could suggest a spell to help you focus on school more right now. You can always get the modifications done later. ;)
MoonBreath

Unread postby yellowstars » Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:40 pm

I agree with MoonBreath. If your parents are generous enough to pay for everything for their adult child to have the upper hand in life, I'd suggest respecting their wishes. My parents are very generous people and have helped me tremendously, I'd feel terribly guilty spending a bunch of money on spells to get them to change their minds on something like tattoos (which probably won't work anyhow) then go and spend more money on tattoos. And I have tattoo's, don't get me wrong. You got your whole life to get tattoos, focus your energy on your school work where your parents are putting their hard earned money for you, they obviously love you a lot, rather than trying to coerce them. When your a hot-shot attorney someday you can get all the tattoo's you want and not need spells to get them, as well as have many other things (I'm sure) that you'll be interested in using hoodoo for!
yellowstars

Unread postby plex wendy » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:21 am

my mum is over 75 years, she visiting us next week , and will stay few weeks. i am really happy and my husband have no objection , is OK receiving her, but knowing her , she go a very bad temper, and she is a "drama queen" very bossy, i am worried that my husband and her don't appreciate each other, and make my life hell, what can i do to make her behave and make my husband more tolerant, that we can spend some quality time together.
plex wendy

Re: my mum is visiting us...help

Unread postby ProphetAvery » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:47 am

Hi Desiree, Rosemary is very good for allowing the woman to keep control of the home, i would follow up with some peace water or you could try putting peaceful home sachet powders in the four corners of the room she will be staying in. If you are really worried about receiving or being subject to negative energy you may also want to add some protection oil to a white candle and light that. Good Luck!!!
God Bless St. Expedite, Archangel Michael!
Hoodoo Rootwork Correspondence Course Graduate #1860G
ProphetAvery

Unread postby Sarafina » Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:07 am

start spraying peace water in an atomizer while praying for peace and harmony

good luck!
Sarafina

Unread postby MissMichaele » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:53 pm

Also, desiree, start cooking with basil and red onion while your mother is visiting. Pray for peace as you cook. Desserts are another good choice for this work.

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby plex wendy » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:18 am

thank you for you tips, is anyone can explain to me how to use Rosemary" to keep control of the home"??
plex wendy

Unread postby MissMichaele » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:23 am

desiree wrote:thank you for you tips, is anyone can explain to me how to use Rosemary" to keep control of the home"??

Plant a bush in your yard and pluck a few leaves when you want some to cook with. Talk to it, introduce yourself to it, tell it what you want.

You can also buy rosemary, of course, and pray for peace in your home under your control as you cook.

And before you plant your rosemary, prepare an apple spell, as described on this page

The Honey Jar and Sugar Jar Family of Magic Spells
www.luckymojo.com/honeyjar.html

... and put the apple in the hole you will plant the rosemary in.

Good luck,

Miss Michaele
MissMichaele
Forum Moderator

Unread postby Mama Micki » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:36 pm

Try Adam and Eve supplies with this Bible passage:

Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and they shall become one flesh. Genesis 2:24
Gracias, Jesus Malverde!
Mama Micki
Forum Moderator

• Advertisement
Lucky-Mojo-Hoodoo-Rootwork-Hour-Radio-Show.com

Return to Ask Us for Conjure Help with Parents, Children, Relatives, In-Laws, Friends